PDA

View Full Version : A personal thankyou to all

irishspirit
9th September 2010, 19:21
Hi Guy's,

I have been apart of Avalon for a very short time, however, in the time I have learned so much from you all.

I would like to thank each of you for bringing about new knowledge to this site, helping to educate me and others and opening up a whole new world of thought for me. When awaking, it can be scary, but being here made it seem less scary.

This site carries values of learning from each other and helping each other. That for me is a unique thing in this world. Where fear seems to be taken by both hands and punched on, whereas here, you get a debate on the common sense side of it. I enjoy the fact that people here always look for the positives and embrace the negatives as a learning experience.

I respect the fact that I can freely express my views and thought on here, safe in the knowledge that I will not be attacked for them. I respect the fact that debate is carried out on here in a respectful manor and that each person seems to learn from each other.

Bill, Richard and the rest of the MODS, thankyou for this forum, a place of knowledge and learning and long may it stay that way.

Speech over. haha.

Be Safe

Irishspirit

Fredkc
9th September 2010, 19:27
Speech over. haha.

Whew!!
You had me scared for a moment, Irish. It was beginning to sound like your will.

Be well, sir,
Fred

irishspirit
9th September 2010, 19:44
lol Fred.

Yeah, thought I had better stop of folk would have thought I was readying to jump of a cliff.

Steven
9th September 2010, 19:54
...I respect the fact that I can freely express my views and thought on here, safe in the knowledge that I will not be attacked for them. I respect the fact that debate is carried out on here in a respectful manor and that each person seems to learn from each other...

This is also very important to me, personally. When everyone feel safe to say their view, including the young ones, without fearing to be ridiculized, but rather receiving respectful feedbacks, we all learn, because learning is not just about information, it also involve behavior.

Namaste, Steven

irishspirit
9th September 2010, 19:56
steven,

I could not agree more. And thankfully PA gave you that place.

Thankfull, not full of "DOOMTARDS" or whatever way you want to say it.

Ross
9th September 2010, 20:20
Heya Irishspirit,

Very happy you have found a place here where you feel safe to explore, unravel and discern.

Best wishes to you

Ross

Arpheus
10th September 2010, 03:19
Rock on irish !!