PDA

View Full Version : Why was GHW Bush allowed the Presidency for 20 years?

gooty64
6th January 2013, 00:37
8 years with Ronald Reagan

4 years as himself GHWB

8 years with Boy George Bush

8+4+8=20

_CWBTL33MpA

Earth Angel
6th January 2013, 00:45
awww shucks! when you listen to those words you could almost think he was talking about something great! until you dissect things like NWO and UN and what they really mean for us!

Warlock
6th January 2013, 00:58
You left out his other 2 sons, William Jefferson Clinton and the current son, B.H.O.

Warlock

Lost Soul
6th January 2013, 01:28
TPTW like him, that's why.

ghostrider
6th January 2013, 02:31
8 years with Ronald Reagan

4 years as himself GHWB

8 years with Boy George Bush

8+4+8=20

_CWBTL33MpA

member he was also head of the CIA, and did you know one of the names on the majestic twelve is DR. V bush ??

gooty64
6th January 2013, 02:52
Yeah GR, it was more like 50 years as the Kingpin of 20th century timeline for papa Bush, son of Prescott, wife of MA Parker Bush aka resident chain smoking reptilain vampire:o:o:o but i digress

ghostrider
6th January 2013, 02:58
Yeah GR, it was more like 50 years as the Kingpin of 20th century timeline for papa Bush, son of Prescott, wife of MA Parker Bush aka resident chain smoking reptilain vampire:o:o:o but i digress

I believe it was a bush who owned a bank that made loans to germany and the next year they tried to take over the world. hitler and the Nazi army. Funny the mainstream doesn't look into any of this. He probably owns them to.

Flash
6th January 2013, 03:11
because he knows how to govern! :rolleyes:

Isn't it what the American people think?

The reincarnation of corrupt and bloody Roman Emperors I bet. So he also knows how to lie, deceive, exploit, I assume. But this is what I think, not what the American sheeple think.

ghostrider
6th January 2013, 04:02
bush sr was in dallas on the day JFK was killed. hmmmm.

gooty64
6th January 2013, 04:06

eggszactly, GR.

the dots are connecting . . .

50 years of ghwb and make it 80+ with grampa Prescott Bush funder of adolf Hitler Bush;)

ghostrider
6th January 2013, 04:13

eggszactly, GR.

the dots are connecting . . .

50 years of ghwb and make it 80+ with grampa Prescott Bush funder of adolf Hitler Bush;)

yes, gooty , seems everytime you turn around bush is somehow involved or connected to a lot a things that deal with war, and earth's history and cover-ups... great thread bro ... I just remembered, two families run america, clintons and bush's , bush sr 8yrs, clinton 8 yrs, bush jr 8 yrs, hillary clinton senator then sec of state ...20 yrs = two families running government... hmmmm...

gooty64
6th January 2013, 04:13
Warlock, that makes 8+4+8+8+8=40:gaah:

You left out his other 2 sons, William Jefferson Clinton and the current son, B.H.O.

Warlock

Kryztian
6th January 2013, 13:53
Watched this clip so many times. The first time, it seemed so innocent - why are all those crazy conspiracy people so up in arms. Then it started to dawn on my there could me something to it. I now see it in its full sinister madness. Especially when he say "the law of the jungle" - that's how he views us - as wild jungle creatures - unlike civilized beings like himself who if fully engaged in violence and theft around the planet.

conk
6th January 2013, 13:56
bush sr was in dallas on the day JFK was killed. hmmmm.Search YouTube for Bush Link to JFK Assassination. Bewildering!

Maunagarjana
6th January 2013, 14:02
member he was also head of the CIA, and did you know one of the names on the majestic twelve is DR. V bush ??

It does not appear Vannevar Bush is related to the Georges. Or at least no relation has been found that I can find. And I have really looked.

I believe it was a bush who owned a bank that made loans to germany and the next year they tried to take over the world. hitler and the Nazi army. Funny the mainstream doesn't look into any of this. He probably owns them to.

Yep, that's Prescott Bush. GHWB's father and Dubya's grampa. He actually got convicted of trading with the enemy and served jail time.

Carmody
6th January 2013, 17:48

It was the union banking corporation.

The 'Union banking corporation' was a joint created bank, owned by the federal reserve banks.

it was created for the sole purpose of financing Hitler's rebuild of Germany and the financing of Hitler's war machine.

Bush, a used tire salesman, married his way into rich and powerful families.

His 'oath of fealty' to them and the situation, was to run the Union banking corporation for the fed banks.

I believe it was 1941, when the bank was given a cease and desist order by the US government, to stop financing hitler.

Apparently they kept doing it, out of sight and out of mind.

bush was, apparently... going to be tried for treason, for this act, but it was apparently stopped by the group that the bank was formed from.

This is all in the official US congressional records of the time periods and can be looked up by any US citizen.

This was tied quite tightly to the 'skull and bones' group.

when the war was near it's end, another skull and bones man, in the form of Dulles (there were two, bothers, IIRC), the head of the pre-CIA called the OSS (office of Strategic services, IIRC), they conspired to whisk out of Germany, as many scientists as they could. So they created a method, an underground railroad for German scientists. The fed bank seemingly wanted their investments returned, in the form of the scientists.

Apparently, the German high command group 'made a deal', as they knew the war was lost. so they made a deal to sell technology to the USA, in return for some form of autonomy or freedom.

They also made the same deal with the Russians, or Stalin.

And in the middle, they kept the best science for themselves. That is the stuff that went to Argentina and other places. they also created massive forms of gold reserves and so on. Huge amounts of money, enough to finance western countries into existence.

it was somewhere between 5 to 7 thousand German scientists that where secretly removed from Germany during the collapse to the USA,and secretly ferreted away into the black ops programs.

The German scientists where all directly or marginally connected to to the German war machine (all made officers/servants/soldiers of the German army by being in the programs in the first place) and kept their military hierarchy intact, even when inducted into the USA's black ops. some remained ardent Nazis.

They still reported to superior officers. And the fact added in that they where financed in the first place in Germany, by the very people who brought them into the US and put them into the USA's highest levels of clandestine and military black ops science projects.

That's when things started to turn to going black for the USA, right at the core. all public science in all the technology that we where supposed to be moving into, anti gravity, planetary exploration, and so on, all that ended as it was in the black ops programs. It all went hidden and was directly and purposely removed by stealth or by force, from the public doing any work of any kind in those areas. The other important point is the black ops programs involved large corporations, not just military and government.

The military/(and corporations) were so deep into new technology as the war ended, spending so much money...that it was stated that for every year of public science, that the military/corporate black ops was moving 50 years faster. This being that the base of this measurement was the science you see around you. Every year that public science moves forward, the black ops science moves 50x faster.

In the past decade or so, this was recalculated to be at about 44x times faster, for black ops science.

This means that this internal black ops Nazi/fascist/FED based war machine, hiding inside the darkest halls and depths of the USA, is about 3000 years ahead, scientifically, than what you see around you.

The stories bandied about as to the reasons of the why of such a thing, vary greatly....and are all over the map.

This is the tiniest tip of the iceberg of this story.

And the fundamentals of it are all on the record, so it is hard to dismiss, no matter how unpleasant it is to eat.

ghostrider
6th January 2013, 17:49

It does not appear Vannevar Bush is related to the Georges. Or at least no relation has been found that I can find. And I have really looked.

Yep, that's Prescott Bush. GHWB's father and Dubya's grampa. He actually got convicted of trading with the enemy and served jail time. thanks for the info I couldn't remember the first name of DR. Bush who was first on the list of the document I looked at...

seehas
6th January 2013, 18:05
there are also rumors about mother bush beeing the daughter of aleister crowley.

http://www.whale.to/b/images/bush-crowley-merged.jpg

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/bctwinpic.jpg

778 neighbour of some guy
6th January 2013, 18:07
Those NWO tv seconds by GHWB are imo one of the strangests seconds i have ever seen ( and i have watched it many times to be honest), also the most scary btw, i still cannot figure out who/what/why he is actually adressing in this speech, is it us, we the people of the good earth, is it a large oposing force that is in place to counter the NWO but choosing to remain hidden, and were he says "and we will be" it could mean everything is in place to make it all happen, but he could also be bluffing and lying ( remember the "babies killed in their incubators" speech that he did to influence public opinion to go to war).

Edit,

Or is he adressing his partners in slime around the world at the same time and the message is actually, all things are a GO, GO, GO!!

Very weird speech, like the Reagan one regarding an global unifying ET threat.

Carmody
6th January 2013, 18:13
There are only 36 different facial types in the world and we are each some baseline personal genetic derivative of such. I'm not saying that it isn't true but it is also very common. And since there are only 36 different basic types, then it might actually be easier to see and easier to track.

meaning due to lesser aspects of variation than the average person may think exists. That the average person may think that there are 7 billion different faces on this earth, but no.

It's 7 billion variations based on 36 different types. And thus, the idea of a comparison being possible and possible to track gains more credibility at the same time it is shown to be more common.

Odds are that it ALSO carries out as a baseline comparison to the basics of genetic wiring, and thus gets into mental typing. This would be unavoidable, as potentials go, in the realm of logic and knowledge applied, in the face of that fact on genotypes and facial types.

Hervé
6th January 2013, 18:25
If one does a search for "Sue Arrigo" on this forum, one would run into a lot of historical background on the Bushes and Rockefeller connections behind WW I, II, Op "Paper clip," etc. up to JFK assassination and beyond.

avid
6th January 2013, 18:33
I was thinking 'something is missing' - then bingo - you hit the nail on the head again - thanks!!!

Today I got a weird thing about NESARA from 5th December.... what do you think? Another load of wishful thinking..?
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/you-have-right-to-know.html

We really should have blood tests done, or DNA specimens, to prove all these insidious folk in the world are linked OR NOT! Blue-blood theorists...? Now the Duchess of Cambridge is due to birth the next WHAT????

I'm going back to "The Dark Side of the Moon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328WhjAXpcs)" ...

Hervé
6th January 2013, 18:35
I was thinking 'something is missing' - then bingo - you hit the nail on the head again - thanks!!! Today I got a weird thing about NESARA from 5th December.... what do you think? Another load of wishful thinking..?

see this post and thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54008-You-Have-A-Right-To-Know-TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE&p=611738&viewfull=1#post611738

avid
6th January 2013, 18:48
OMG!!! I can't scour every thread everywhere - but brain-scour now in progress!!! :-O
What is believable these days...?

Prodigal Son
6th January 2013, 18:54
Good question. Especially since his father was a Nazi who funded Hitler and attempted to bring the same Fascist dictatorship to the United States (The Business Plot)....

Especially since he himself was mostly responsible for the Gulf of Tonkin false flag in order for his company Zapata Offshore Oil to drill illegally off the coast of Vietnam....

....especially since Zapata Oil was right in the thick of things with offshore drilling and the Bay of Pigs invasion deliberately bungled by the CIA

Especially since he himself was mostly responsible for the hit on JFK (The Dark Legacy)...

Especially since he himself destroyed the Zapata Oil records from 1960-1966 as soon as he gained the office of Vice Pres in 1981....

Very interesting read here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zapata_Corporation

Honestly I can't think of anybody who is more evil than this mofo.... maybe his father but who knows... it certainly isn't Junior since he is just a dumbbell who happened to be born into this Globalist Mafia....

ghostrider
6th January 2013, 19:03
reguarding the NWO speech by Pres Bush SR. I think he was using the , speak your own reality principle. too much world suffering and events lead back to old Bush... Banking corruption, Nazi's, War, Mass killing of Jews, CIA drug smuggling, JFK's murder, Iraq war, Oil, two sons in politics, another bush president, another Iraq war, Gas prices sky rocket, 911 attack, it all points back to Bush SR. I think he is the most dangerous person on earth... notice no one ever tried to bump him off, he is in charge of the spooks...60 years in politics and oil business, banking, never been an attempt of his life... martin luther was killed for dreaming. sad.

ghostrider
6th January 2013, 19:07
I was thinking 'something is missing' - then bingo - you hit the nail on the head again - thanks!!!

Today I got a weird thing about NESARA from 5th December.... what do you think? Another load of wishful thinking..?

We really should have blood tests done, or DNA specimens, to prove all these insidious folk in the world are linked OR NOT! Blue-blood theorists...? Now the Duchess of Cambridge is due to birth the next WHAT????

I'm going back to "The Dark Side of the Moon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328WhjAXpcs)" ...

I read your post, and this came to mind, what if Bush sr. passes on the same day Kate's baby is born ... ??? illuminati all over it...

Maunagarjana
6th January 2013, 19:22
When I have seen Bush Sr. on TV in recent years, he's seemed pretty out of it. Made me wonder if he was whacked out on opiates of some kind. I wouldn't doubt he has access to the best heroin money can buy. ;)

ghostrider
6th January 2013, 20:34
Interesting , the ptb would allow someone who is connected to the funding of Nazi Germany, and let him be the head of the CIA and then President ?? shouldn't they have questioned his loyalty to America and his opposition to communism ??? ohh I see her on your application, your grandfather prescott bush was involved with banking and funding the Nazi's attempt to exterminate jews and take over the world, we think you'll make an excellent director of our central intelligence agency... talk about a threat to national security... this should be treason... for all of those involved ...

Carmody
6th January 2013, 21:02
George Herbert WALKER (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096409/) Bush.

Always wondered (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Walker_%28filibuster%29) if there was a direct genetic connection.

"Best remembered (if at all) as the film that comprehensively destroyed Alex Cox's mainstream career, it's hard to see what caused such vitriolic offense at the time."

Unless one knows who is in real power, and why.... the answer to that question will remain unrealized.

Like 'They live', things never worked out very well for John Carpenter, after that one film.

It was always, seemingly... Nicaragua. why?

One aside: within the borders of Nicaragua, is a main UVG or ley/energy/vortex/dimensional line/grid anchor point, regarding influences in USA, and North-south America. connectivity wise, it is a very important line, or confluence of connections in energetics.

Positive Vibe Merchant
7th January 2013, 00:40
Carmody, I can only say thank you.

Your posts always shine of intelligence and knowledge.