PDA

View Full Version : Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment and loosh

ceetee9
6th January 2013, 04:29
While reading modwiz's excellent thread "Metaphysics: Where Science and Spirituality Meet" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53854-Metaphysics-Where-Science-and-Spirituality-Meet&highlight=loosh) and being enticed to Google "loosh"--a term I was not familiar with--I found a website called "Splinter In The Mind."

It contained a set of 14 articles written by the website's author, Bronte Baxter, titled "Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment: Confessions of a New Age Heretic" (http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/blowing-the-whistle-on-enlightenment-confessions-of-a-new-age-heretic/) that, yes, I'll say it, "resonated" with me so much that I copied the 14 articles and converted them to a PDF document to pass on to others (see attachment).

Thank you modwiz. And I hope you all take the time to read the attached document (or go to Bronte's website to read it) and provide your thoughts.

9eagle9
6th January 2013, 14:56
Good stuff, loosh is essentially energy forced preemptively through an emo filter. The abruptness of that force and we've all felt it, abruptly changes the vibrational quality of energy. Any energy is altered depending on the filters it passes through. These rush loosh events can be so strong to the point that tele-kinesis is triggered depending on the individual. Al-chemically adrenaline is often released in this fashion into the blood stream if one is in a fight or flight situation. For long term emotional states like grieving, sadness or depression, the vibrational output doesn't have such a premptive extreme alternation but over the course of time is in a constant state of loosh because that is what the energy if filtered through, a long term emotional state that some people are not even aware they have until the pre-emptive flight or fight trigger is pushed.

Non physical parasitical entities love loosh, its a win win situation for them. My ex had/has a loosh loving entity. It caused him to prod, and mind **** until I'd get worked up into a state of that was one part frustration and one part anger, when this frustration reached the rage stage out would come the loosh. Silverware and refrigerators would be hurtling all over the place , then my ex would get frightened --more loosh. Finally his fright of me kept him from prodding me with his mind ****ing because he feared the uncontrolled flying silverware situations, and the weird psychic events that would occur afterwards, but then he was in a state of fright all the time so....more loosh. By that time i was in a state of "come on you mother ****er prod and poke me until I throw a piano at you next time.' More loosh.

The more one cleans up the inner environment the less filters for the energy to pass through are had. The means of extracting loosh (which is akin to soul harvesting) is reduced, eventually one gets to the point that extreme energy outburst are not looshed at all. Having a non loosh energy event is very peculiar there's one part of you that is thinking (not feeling) you should be angry or frightened but you are not even though the same energy quantitative are in place. It's like you are angry or frightened but you aren't FEELING it. Then neither can the entity. Non loosh energy events serve to dispel and drive off nearly any non physical feeder energy that is attempting to feed on you.

Because loosh can drive seemingly psychic events like telekinesis MK Ultra is off course in raptures over this sort of energy. If anyone remembers any of Duncan's O' Finnians tellings of the feats he was capable, its more than likely he got loosh conditioned at some point.

That puts his situation in a more comprehensive light because if we can be loosh conditioned without mental intention imagine what would happen if someone did it with intent and direction.

Heartsong
6th January 2013, 16:23
Very interesting reading. (I'm up to page 30.) The ideas presented relative to TM correlate to organized religion and most cults. There is much danger in following a leader and sacrificing all you know and who you are.

9eagle9
6th January 2013, 16:26
Thanks for posting this Ceetee, when I went to the blog I'd seen I'd started reading it before and never followed up.

Although i was aware of this phenom, its set off a new chain of mental process regarding it now that you've reposted it. . The blog in it's entirety does seem to sum up that the new age , oneness, heart centered teachings phenom is all geared toward creating a loosh release and basically a loosh environment. Christianity did the same thing, but ....when everyone is basically a Christian one does not question the doctrine overly much. They may flounce away and re-create another sect of Christianity but one seldom sees the outburst of indignation and throwing down the gauntlet screaming you are negative and unloving when Christians tend to question the basis of Christianity in a way that is not so extreme with other Christians. In Ireland you seen the Prods and the Cathies duking it out. Then again maybe during the Reformation. But overall on a daily basis you didn't have extreme discharges of loosh events . Methodists and Baptists lead a sort of uneasy co-existence with each other.

But you see what happens when you question 'the new Christianity' of new age druff which is basic refurbishing of Christian core values to make them seem light and positive. People will go to the mat over if you question the fairy tales of ufo's landing to save everyone, and everyone miraculously turning into light bodies. They are inviting loosh events.

David Wilocks and his radio fiasco comes to mind as a chain reaction loosh event. The 'spiritual teacher' got looshed big time, and then the ripple effect went out amongst his adherents who are corded into him

One see's how angry another gets when you question new agey One ness teachings, heart centered teachings, and other empty trappings that have come to represent the new age. Extreme loosh events. Then you see the same people keep coming around to get looshed....lol.

I guess that's not a LOL remark, its pretty disturbing when you get beneath the surface of it.

Theft of the soul in love and light form.

Swanette
6th January 2013, 17:28
While reading modwiz's excellent thread "Metaphysics: Where Science and Spirituality Meet" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53854-Metaphysics-Where-Science-and-Spirituality-Meet&highlight=loosh) and being enticed to Google "loosh"--a term I was not familiar with--I found a website called "Splinter In The Mind."

It contained a set of 14 articles written by the website's author, Bronte Baxter, titled "Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment: Confessions of a New Age Heretic" (http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/blowing-the-whistle-on-enlightenment-confessions-of-a-new-age-heretic/) that, yes, I'll say it, "resonated" with me so much that I copied the 14 articles and converted them to a PDF document to pass on to others (see attachment).

Thank you modwiz. And I hope you all take the time to read the attached document (or go to Bronte's website to read it) and provide your thoughts.

Great find ceetee9!

After only reading the first part of it I agree and find it "resonated" with me,too. Here is a quote that IMO really resonates from Bronte Baxters work;

{ When people cease to surrender their energy and spirit to those who call themselves gods,
the deceivers will lose their power over this dimension. They will shrink back to “normal
size,” entities responsible for themselves like everybody else. Our world will know a
freedom, creativity, harmony and joy it has never demonstrated in its history, because
interdimensional manipulation will cease. The suffering on this planet, god-inspired and
god-feeding, will dwindle and disappear. The need to kill to eat will no longer exist.
Sickness, aging and death will have no substructure. Each wonderful created being –
animal, human or astral – will thrive on the power of the Infinite source within itself, and
victim/tyrant relationships, which ran the planet for eons, will fade into thin air. Living
will become what surely the Infinite intended in Its original vision for the universe: a
symphony of minds, not a competition; a tapestry of spirits, not a hierarchy; a garden of
consciousness, not a painful struggle.}

Thanks! I think it fits well with modwiz's post.

Swannie

Hamish
6th January 2013, 17:30
Hello

Many thanks for the link. Very interesting.

Eram
6th January 2013, 17:48
[...

The more one cleans up the inner environment the less filters for the energy to pass through are had. The means of extracting loosh (which is akin to soul harvesting) is reduced, eventually one gets to the point that extreme energy outburst are not looshed at all. Having a non loosh energy event is very peculiar there's one part of you that is thinking (not feeling) you should be angry or frightened but you are not even though the same energy quantitative are in place. It's like you are angry or frightened but you aren't FEELING it. Then neither can the entity. Non loosh energy events serve to dispel and drive off nearly any non physical feeder energy that is attempting to feed on you.

...]

I always call them 'shooting with blanc's', or 'empty shells'.
I didn't know that this was a known phenomenon and when I first started to have these, about 6 months ago, I thought I was surely 'screwed up' beyond help.

modwiz
6th January 2013, 23:38
This is a very important discussion, IMO.

I know I have posted this link before, it fits well here.
http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management

ulli
7th January 2013, 00:56
Thank you for mentioning Bronte Baxter, one of my favorite bloggers.
It was through her blog that I found confirmations of the sad tales
I was given by some of my astrology clients who had all been sucked
deeply into unhealthy guru-disciple relationships which traumatized them badly.
Any religion that is promulgated by an all-male clergy needs to be approached with skepticism.

AwakeInADream
7th January 2013, 02:47
Into a soul absolutely free

From thoughts and emotion,

Even the tiger finds no room

To insert its fierce claws.

This quote belongs here I think. I thought this was a Bruce Lee quote,
but he got it from an old Taoist Poem by an unknown author.
Full poem here:http://www.teddypantelas.com/poem.htm

I'm finding all that loosh stuff very interesting reading, and it could be one of the most important things I've ever learned about.

I really don't want to give any more of my loosh away!

another bob
7th January 2013, 03:45

Just let things happen without making any response and keep your minds from dwelling on anything whatsoever; for they who can do this thereby enter nirvana. Attained, then, is the condition of no rebirth, otherwise called ‘the gate of non-duality, the end of strife, the samádhi of universality’. Why so? Because it is ultimate purity. As it is free from the duality of self and other, it no longer gives rise to craving and aversion. When all relativities are seen as non-existent, naught remains to be perceived.

~Hui Hai

Freed Fox
7th January 2013, 04:50
Thanks ceetee for the link, and everyone else for contributing valuable insights.

I think the larger point boils down to learning through the felt experience. We have to be wary of rigid doctrines and self-appointed gurus, even on these forums. The truth is within.

Conversation can still be productive, of course.

AwakeInADream
7th January 2013, 05:06
From what I understand so far, the solution to the parasite problem would be something akin to the Buddhist concepts of mindfulness and detachment perhaps, by not giving them anything to feed off.

(I mean using the Buddhist techniques, but leaving all the Dogma behind of course)

Mark
7th January 2013, 05:09
Yes, AinD. Meditation on the breath, Shamatha, is simple enough and allows one to cultivate the ability to still discursiveness over time and with practice.

Lojong and Tonglen, Mind-training and Awakening the Compassionate Heart do not invoke deities through mantra-chanting either.

EDITED to add a caveat: this is at the BASIC level of instruction. I learned these practices in the Shambhala lineage, created by Chogyam Trungpa and brought to the West in order to create a more materialist way of engaging in meditation. If you search the Net looking for these practices, almost invariable these days, you'll find them with invocations to Guru and to the dieties of the Shambhala lineage. These are NOT NECESSARY. The practices are stand-alone and designed for very practical and specific ways of increasing presence and compassion. Mindtraining, Lojong, and Tonglen, awakening the heart, practiced in their basic form, are useful and practical WITHOUT the invocations to the lineage. I think, over time, as with most traditions, diety invocation found its way back into the practice so that, nowadays, Shambhala is more of a branch of Tibetan Buddhism than the original iteration of it was, as laid out in the text, Shambhala: Sacred Path of the Warrior.

An interesting aside to the above, when I would go to the meditation center in Washington DC or Montreal, QC, engaging with others at a similar level, who'd only taken the basic classes, was always interesting. Good conversation, good people. The further you get into it, the more classes you take, the people change, I find. They become less open, less willing to talk to those who had not gone through certain classes yet, at least, in any detail about the higher stages of the tradition.

I found that a bit unnerving and too much like being in Church, where the "saved" people act differently from everybody else.

Reminded me a bit too much of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". Like the people are there, but something else is too. Watching you from behind their eyes.

I guess that's why I've never been much of a joiner. I'm the one they point at and start with the jacked-up alien scream. I'm sure many others here are too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo

9eagle9
7th January 2013, 13:21
Bob the point is people CAN'T. You CAN"T NOT have a response or keep your mind from dwelling on 'anything' when your emotional body is out of control, and crafted to be a loosh dispenser. The emotional body is dominating them cutting all access or avenue off from which you speak of.

Now we end up with a paradigm where the on the loose new agers are encouraging people to 'do the unrealistic and impossible' and the spiritual masters asking people to do what is quite impossible for them to do until some spading out is done. Both set up abusive situations.

. It is emotionally and physically impossible for them to just go to that space because of the attachments that are rooted into them. That is why so much talk is centered around genetics and emotional body these days. It's like telling a terminally ill cancer patient to just take the tubes out of their arm and go play baseball. They should be able to but they can't. They are still too toxic to even understand even marginally higher conceptual processing let alone grabbing a baseball mitt to go field with.

Spiritual masters are great. However they tend to forget that people are not just willfully chasing their tales. People are not AWARE they are ruled by their emo bodies. None of this makes any sense to them until the clouds are removed.

Just let things happen without making any response and keep your minds from dwelling on anything whatsoever; for they who can do this thereby enter nirvana. Attained, then, is the condition of no rebirth, otherwise called ‘the gate of non-duality, the end of strife, the samádhi of universality’. Why so? Because it is ultimate purity. As it is free from the duality of self and other, it no longer gives rise to craving and aversion. When all relativities are seen as non-existent, naught remains to be perceived.

~Hui Hai

another bob
7th January 2013, 18:02
Bob the point is people CAN'T. You CAN"T NOT have a response or keep your mind from dwelling on 'anything' when your emotional body is out of control, and crafted to be a loosh dispenser. The emotional body is dominating them cutting all access or avenue off from which you speak of.

Now we end up with a paradigm where the on the loose new agers are encouraging people to 'do the unrealistic and impossible' and the spiritual masters asking people to do what is quite impossible for them to do until some spading out is done. Both set up abusive situations.

. It is emotionally and physically impossible for them to just go to that space because of the attachments that are rooted into them. That is why so much talk is centered around genetics and emotional body these days. It's like telling a terminally ill cancer patient to just take the tubes out of their arm and go play baseball. They should be able to but they can't. They are still too toxic to even understand even marginally higher conceptual processing let alone grabbing a baseball mitt to go field with.

Spiritual masters are great. However they tend to forget that people are not just willfully chasing their tales. People are not AWARE they are ruled by their emo bodies. None of this makes any sense to them until the clouds are removed.

Hiya Chelley!

I've been really enjoying your thoughtful comments, and glad to see you are once again contributing to the discourse!

On your points here, yes of course, it is a rare one indeed who, upon hearing the truth, is immediately able to drop all their story of separation, of “me and mine”, and fully open their eyes. This is why the old masters, the ones who themselves have awakened and are moreover fit to serve as authentic guides, typically recommend certain preliminary practices that bring the whole being into such an available condition that they are then prepared and ready to make the leap beyond the confines of duality and awaken to their own true identity, nature, and condition.

These recommendations include attending to the healing and balancing of the “food” body, the mental body, and the emotional body, for starters, and it is understood that, unless one has gotten straight with the basics first, it would be ridiculous to presume that one is capable of fully engaging a practice which requires pristine concentrative skill and self-mastery.

Just as an athlete might have outstanding potential, but nevertheless must rigorously practice to fulfill that potential, so too are we all born with the innate capacity to realize our prior nature as powerful immortal spiritual beings of the highest order, but few are willing to undertake the necessary preparations to fashion a diamond-pointed arrow of consolidated attention and intention which can then pierce the programmed delusions that obscure who and what we truly are.

Even then, even after that first glimpse of recognition, as life-changing as it may be, there usually must be a good long period of cultivation, until all the various “bodies” are brought into full alignment with the truth realized in the initial glimpse. This involves consciously creating a life of true integrity, in which every trace of greed, envy, hatred, arrogance, and emotional/sexual contraction is seen through and transcended, and all relations harmonized.

Among the various recommendations for practice, and based on my decades of research, I would offer that the practice of non-dwelling is one of the most effective, but does indeed require a single-mindedness of purpose, as well as an earnestness and resolve to awaken. However, such one-pointedness is still not fully conducive to real liberation if the emotional contraction has not been dealt with sufficiently to open the heart, where real compassion is born.

The good news is that this is all possible, people can and do heal themselves at the heart, and people do awaken (at least to the extent that such awakening is possible on a relatively low-level war planet such as this realm we are currently touring). Is it true “Enlightenment”? No, but it is a substantial deepening and clarification of awareness, and thus enables effective adaptation to increasingly more profound vibrational frequencies of Light.

Further reading:

http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress...and-the-heart/
http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress...9/26/emotions/
http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/the-pursuit-of-happiness/