PDA

View Full Version : Soul harvester

Wood
9th September 2010, 20:59
I've just found this comic strip:

http://imgur.com/2fgcH.gif
Source http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=1662

I do not think this is what is actually happening here but it might. It is a bleak vision if we put humans in the role of the robots but it fits with stories about how ETs tweaked DNA of great apes to create 'workers' (or to cultivate souls). In fact I've seen references to a 'harvest' of souls that has started a few months ago.

EDIT: the 'workers' part of the stories never made much sense to me. I tend to think advanced ETs would have other tech to, for example, mine gold.

EDIT#2: it is a bleak vision even taken literally :)

Ross
9th September 2010, 21:08
Lets play...lets say this is a possibility...but this time we are aware of our inherent soul, our free will, our sovereignty. Perhaps harvesting can only occur when we give consent to do so, if we are aware of such consent...I'm very aware of my Sovereignty and no consent from me... and will say so!... nothing to harvest here...move on please.

Regards

Ross

Wood
9th September 2010, 21:14
Hi Ross,
Do you think we can be tricked to give our consent for being harvested by, for example, accepting to discard our ego and 'rejoin with our higher self'?

lightblue
9th September 2010, 21:17

and i remember john lear mentoin grays collect human souls as physical bodies die, take to them to the moon for storage and further recycling...i am not thinking this up - i always wished bill and kerry probed him a bit mor on that ...:yu: l

Ross
9th September 2010, 21:25
Deception has always been the ruse...thats why we are all trying our best to 'learn to discern', extreme discernment at that, from whatever and where ever that info originates from.

Stay Sovereign and express it: Example, if confronted with a possible higher self, or higher being, or anything, selling/telling you some story that is seemingly in the interest of your betterment, I would say:

I am Sovereign to my own being, period! I am neither for you nor against you.
Regards

Ross

Wood
9th September 2010, 21:27
Stay Sovereign and express it: Example, if confronted with a possible higher self, or higher being, or anything, selling/telling you some story that is seemingly in the interest of your betterment, I would say:

Good tip, thank you Ross :)

lightblue
9th September 2010, 21:33
Re: Soul harvester

Deception has always been the ruse...thats why we are all trying our best to 'learn to discern', extreme discernment at that, from whatever and where ever that info originates from.

Regards

Ross

you can say and reiterate that for as long as you are in this vehicle..not after you kicked the bucket....:unsure: l

Ross
9th September 2010, 21:41
you can say and reiterate that for as long as you are in this vehicle..not afre you kick a bucket....:unsure: l

If I'm still aware of my Conciousness when departing this 'vehicle' you can be assured I will be stating my Sovereignty.

Regards

Ross

lightblue
9th September 2010, 22:15
If I'm still aware of my Conciousness when departing this 'vehicle' you can be assured I will be stating my Sovereignty.

Regards

Ross

happy for you..i am...wish i could be as sure l

bashi
9th September 2010, 22:19
Point is the IF. IF you are very familiar with OOB`s then it might be IF. Otherwise its a given that it will be a different Conciousness.

wynderer
9th September 2010, 22:52

Regards

Ross

that's what i was trying to address in that other thread -- the big word in your post , Ross , imo , is IF -- 'IF i'm still aware' -- & that's my concern -- that if we are not conscious when sleeping, we won't be conscious when 'dying', leaving the body -- & very very few in human form are conscious when sleeping

i have heard about this soul harvesting from other sources -- & like i said in the other thread -- i think the real war is for souls -- the mass population reduction is not about killing the bodies -- that's why they haven't overtly taken over -- they don't want the bodies or the 3D Earth-- they are trashing the Earth -- obviously they don't care about physical 3D forms/reality -- they want human souls, & have had to wait ages to develop the technology to finally carry out their ultimate goal -- i think this stage had to have humans helping, too, in order to succeed

& as i said in the other thread -- w/all the documented conscious mind control, the mass mind control of the conscious mind -- the TV watching-mind, the video-gaming mind, etc -- & w/the NWO sophisticated understanding of the human brain/mind -- it makes no sense to me that they wouldn't be working just as hard, if not harder, to control the sleeping minds

for myself, i know that the Christ will get me thru & out OK when i leave this body -- who knows? He may work thru one of the ET groups who have approached me in the past -- but few know Him or want to -- & this is where my despair & unhappiness comes in -- for all those souls who will be lost -- for them, my hope is in what Arizona Wilder said --that the reptilian/demonic/human sell-out NWO does not know how to handle the new energies, that these energies can blow up in their faces -- i don't believe they, the NWO, are desperate or scared -- but they sure know that something is going to change, & they are trying to take as many souls [equals food to them] w/them when the changes happen

Steven
9th September 2010, 22:56
Harvesting soul is an old concept. Hidden Hand thread on ATS was talking about it for our time. It is a very deep christian believe, but it is a metaphor. Here is the meaning, in my humble opinion. A soul is sovereign, it is created this way, because everything is. That is part of a grand Principle in the Universe, freewill. A soul can loose its sovereignty when manipulated to do it so. The mental manipulation on Earth is very real and the ultimate goal to maintain humanity in deep lethargy is to "use" its soul to maintain a certain paradigm active. See, the soul is a creator, it shapes realities. In order for a higher intelligence to maintain a deep control over a given reality, they need to maintain the populace in a given mindset. You then harvest the fruits of what you sowed.

If a soul is aware of it and claim his sovereignty, just like Ross brought up, this soul is sending another kind of message to the Universe and the Universe respond accordingly. If a great percentage of humanity claim their sovereignty and begin to act accordingly, the paradigm shift.

Their is no harvesting as we might conceive other then loosing our soul into a vicious circle of victim consciousness. Their is a risk to incarnate here on Earth. The risk is to fall into this victimhood pattern and because of the Universal Laws, being locked into it for a long time. As soon as the soul awakes and begin to reestablish is control over its future, it is an act of sovereignty over our own power of creation, the soul can not be "harvested". We can not incarnate everywhere we want, our own spiritual awareness puts the limits to where we can go. That is why Earth is called a prison.

Namaste, Steven

lightblue
9th September 2010, 23:01
wyndarer, i've just posted something like you have done, minutes ago..here, my post #32

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5207-Why-do-you-believe-ETs-do-exist-and-what-are-they-up-to&p=49631#post49631

wyndarer:

i have heard about this soul harvesting from other sources -- & like i said in the other thread -- i think the real war is for souls -- the mass population reduction is not about killing the bodies -- that's why they haven't overtly taken over -- they don't want the bodies or the 3D Earth-- they are trashing the Earth -- obviously they don't care about physical 3D forms/reality -- they want human souls, & have had to wait ages to develop the technology to finally carry out their ultimate goal -- i think this stage had to have humans helping, too, in order to succeed

i think that's right, that's what's happening... we'll beat them off though ... l

by the way, i am conscious when i sleep, and i know we are being given a weapon/means to fight...

Beren
9th September 2010, 23:05
wyndarer, i've just posted something like you have done, minutes ago..here, my post #32

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5207-Why-do-you-believe-ETs-do-exist-and-what-are-they-up-to&p=49631#post49631

wyndarer:

i think that's right, that's what's happening... we'll beat them off though ... l

by the way, i am conscious when i sleep, and i know we are being given a weapon/means to fight...

What if some of them want to change for better but are like junkies ,addicted to lifestyle they lead in enormous riches , and addicted to power control???

How to help those?

wynderer
9th September 2010, 23:08
Harvesting soul is an old concept. Hidden Hand thread on ATS was talking about it for our time. It is a very deep christian believe, but it is a metaphor. Here is the meaning, in my humble opinion. A soul is sovereign, it is created this way, because everything is. That is part of a grand Principle in the Universe, freewill. A soul can loose its sovereignty when manipulated to do it so. The mental manipulation on Earth is very real and the ultimate goal to maintain humanity in deep lethargy is to "use" its soul to maintain a certain paradigm active. See, the soul is a creator, it shapes realities. In order for a higher intelligence to maintain a deep control over a given reality, they need to maintain the populace in a given mindset. You then harvest the fruits of what you sowed.

If a soul is aware of it and claim his sovereignty, just like Ross brought up, this soul is sending another kind of message to the Universe and the Universe respond accordingly. If a great percentage of humanity claim their sovereignty and begin to act accordingly, the paradigm shift.

Their is no harvesting as we might conceive other then loosing his soul into a vicious circle of victim consciousness. Their is a risk to incarnate here on Earth. The risk is to fall into this victimhood pattern and because of the Universal Laws, being locked into it for a long time. As long as the soul awakes and begin to reestablish is control over its future, that is an act of sovereignty over your own power of creation.

Namaste, Steven

i said in another thread that i always kind of test philosophical & spiritual theories by imagining how they would hold up in the Nazi concentration camps [since there is some evidence, & some of that from PC interviewees, that the NWO has a strong Nazi element, i think the camp test is appropriate] -- the camps of the late '30s & '40s i think were just a shadow of the horrors in the ones to come [like Dulce] -- there was one bit in one of the recent interviews w/Jordan Maxwell where i could see he'd had a glimpse of the horrors --

it will take either an extremely strong will, or very powerful faith, or the two together, to not fall into 'victim consciousness' in the times ahead -- tho it ain't over till the Fat Lady sings, & i pray those times don't come

but the NWO always telegraphs/announces their plans beforehand -- if soul harvesting is making it into comic strips, it's on the way

lightblue
9th September 2010, 23:12
beren
What if some of them want to change for better but are like junkies ,addicted to lifestyle they lead in enormous riches , and addicted to power control???

How to help those?

everyone takes resposibility for their own soul..for this life time..

we were talking about the moments past the life in this body... l

Steven
9th September 2010, 23:18
Yes, I agree wynderer. It is the ultimate goal for wars, poverty, sickness, pyramidal corruptible system, overwhelming problems, etc... The fear of the future is ultimately the best component to maintain humanity into victim consciousness and we are ALL into it. The solution isn't to become absolutely out of it, not really. We also learn a great deal by coming here. The goal is to make the rose to grow in the middle of the junkyard, from the junkyard soil. That is where blessings becomes all meaningful. The challenge is certainly great, but its possible.

Namaste, Steven

wynderer
9th September 2010, 23:18

How to help those?

Beren, you are a treasure, a sweet soul -- when you talk about love & forgiveness, i know it's for real, & not lip-service B.S.

to me, fighting to try to protect & save as many as i can, however i can -- just waking them up! -- from what is coming -- that's my way of loving -- i'll leave the forgiveness & redemption of the s.o.b.'s who are trying to take the humans down -- i'll leave them to Christ & the Creator to deal with -- anytime they want, they can say ' I'm sorry' & change their ways -- that's fine w/me -- i don't hate them -- i don't want them to roast in the fires of hell forever -- i DO want them to leave the innocent & the ignorant alone, tho

bashi
9th September 2010, 23:22

How to help those?

You can show a way, but they have to decide for themselves to leave their current path. It always boils down to CHOICE and the COURAGE to chose.

A famous Roman general said once:

" Self-Control leads to Self-Respect, which leads to Courage."

wynderer
9th September 2010, 23:28

wyndarer:

high five, Lightblue! for us posting the same thought at the same time

Beren
9th September 2010, 23:30
You can show a way, but they have to decide for themselves to leave their current path. It always boils down to CHOICE and the COURAGE to chose.

A famous Roman general said once:

" Self-Control leads to Self-Respect, which leads to Courage."

True, friend. Live the example, that`s what I do. And that`s why I am here on Avalon to reach many whom I couldn`t in the Earth, and if but a one soul found comfort and that needed help in words that I write ,my heart will rejoice because I found my brother or sister then!

And I do sincerely hope that also my lost brothers and sisters who are stuck in power games and world`s lusts DO return to God for God is Love and Love is the only thing that is.

Carmody
10th September 2010, 17:44
So we are all just a bunch of Duncan Idahos? ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_Idaho

rosie
10th September 2010, 19:37
Nothing can harvest a soul that is filled with love. Everything can harvest a soul that is filled with fear. If we know the road we want to take in the afterlife, it will show it's path. If we don't know, many paths will be presented.

This is my humble opinion.

Carmody, I am also a big fan of Dune! :cool:

in love & light :wub:

jaybee
11th September 2010, 18:22

and i remember john lear mentoin grays collect human souls as physical bodies die, take to them to the moon for storage and further recycling...i am not thinking this up - i always wished bill and kerry probed him a bit mor on that ...:yu: l

Don't worry......I'm onto it......LOL.

The harvester harvests the harvesters....

d2eSP3D0s0w&feature=related

Carmody
11th September 2010, 18:47
"Dark City" is a fabulous Sci-Fi that touches on this subject as a theme, in most ways. The creators of the film were obviously doing their best to push such understandings and thoughts into the minds of many people. I suggest you see it 'cold' as they say, without knowing anything about it. Kiefer Sutherland's last decent role since 'The Lost Boys'. Waddaminit...He did 'Truth or Consequences, New Mexico', Which he scripted, acted in, and directed. It is a small indie film which is pretty darned powerful. Warning, it is graphic, and has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

With my whole family being psychic and myself having remembered at least three 'birth to death' (total recall) lives from the past, I put 'Dark City' at the top of my Sci-fi list. Period. Right beside Bladerunner.

There is also the theory that mankind had the capacity to reach immortality and 'multi-dimensional unity' within a single extended lifespan, but that the physicality of extreme length before illumination occurs, so to speak, causes a corruption in the base direction, compared to that of what the 'creator' of this thing is trying to take us in.

Basically that the lessons were broken up into smaller chunks. Ie, short lives and then a review, then another life. So a birth death re-incarnation cycle to curtail the potential of corruption of the system by the students within it. So the short lives would be 'fine tuning' of the system, to keep it on an even keel. Then things like the knowledge of how to do so remaining IN the system via esoteric teachings, 'the philosopher's stone' , etc..for those who have reached the point (after many lives) where they may actually make the leap to the extended life and the multi-dimensional.

If one thought of the world being like that, and then the legends of the prior cycles on this planet, Lemuria, Atlantis, etc all seem to indicate that these were powerful societies with extreme lifespans and psychic powers, intellect, etc...and these versions of giant 'haymakers' or 'wild swings' ... may have failed --in the creator's final analysis.

Or currently...corruption of the current system (reptilian, etc) as a paranoid thought**, which is the subject of the thread, overall. Two sides to a psychological coin.

This last point brings us to something akin to Dolores Cannon and Dr. Micheal Newton as a 'existential world view', where the system is that of short lives with reincarnation.... but a less developed parasite (too much physical immortality and not enough spiritual aspects) has attached itself to the current design parameter and system (for this cycle)...and 'the call went out' and 'many came' to help rid the 'school' of the reptilian -and other-parasites. Basically, the acceptable losses went to much too high a level - and the school is in danger of being overrun.

So the schoolmasters step in and such. Ie, indigos, powerful entities, in the flesh, trying not to disturb the system too much...but they may have to 'bust the illusion' so to speak, in order to save the karmic school from collapse. so they arrive and do battle with the reptilians. The reptilians pollute the food, debase the system, vaccinate, everything they can throw at the arriving 'battle crew' (If I may call them that) to destroy their 'physical vehicles' so they don't reach full potential. And also run the pyramidic, elite 'esoteric' system of 'debasing tomfoolery' for the 'pseudo-enlightened' human body occupying souls that can be corrupted by their very own physically based views and viewpoints. Thus the sexuality and similar debasement running rampant among the elite system. They would use such a crew to do 'spot work', like assassinations, abductions, feeding the needs of the reptilians, etc.

The speculation has been and most specifically in the works of regression hypnotist Micheal Newton that we enter the body and begin tweaking the neural pathways before birth, with regard to the more evolved souls who incarnate.

If reptilians are trying to make sure the physical system reigns supreme over that of the spiritual influence of the given oversoul in the given body, then the corruption via violence and sexuality at a young age are critical when it comes to making sure a convert is and remains a convert to their (reptilian) version of corruption. The physical pathways in the mind must be established and held and that takes the actual manufacture of such in both individuals and societies. Thus the current desire of making sure man's spiritual directions are curtailed and rampant animalism and overt sexuality are part and parcel of the prime development points of the young.

So the war may be on to keep or break the school, in about three different potential directions. Reptilians seeing a particularly yummy school (the earth) they can take over and make their own and make it a big-arsed cattle farm..and the entities who made the system trying to shake off the potentially deadly parasite. 'The universe' sends out it's version of a UNICEF newsletter, and the help begins to arrive.

**"I'm only paranoid because they are trying to kill me!" --Jerry, (Mel Gibson) in 'Conspiracy Theory' (film).

lightblue
11th September 2010, 19:02
jaybee:
Don't worry......I'm onto it......LOL.

The harvester harvests the harvesters....

do you honestly think john lear was taking a mickey? :blink: l

wynderer
11th September 2010, 19:11
jaybee:

what is 'taking a mickey'? -- not like being slipped a mickey finn?

jaybee
11th September 2010, 19:15
jaybee:

yes I do.....

wynderer.....http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=taking+the+mickey

lightblue
11th September 2010, 19:57
wynderer:
what is 'taking a mickey'? -- not like being slipped a mickey finn?

it's not being serius, poking fun... sorry.. l

jaybee:
Quote Originally Posted by lightblue View Post

jaybee:

do you honestly think john lear was taking a mickey? l

yes I do.....

jaybee, have you seen/read the interviews? l

Carmody
11th September 2010, 20:05
beren

everyone takes resposibility for their own soul..for this life time..

we were talking about the moments past the life in this body... l

All you have to do is tell them out loud, in person or in print, so they see or hear the words. The word that they are corrupting themselves, and endangering their immortal selves, their immortal future, for one single life based on physical desires being too strong, and their not overcoming them.

Once they hear or read the words, the ball is in their yard, the shoe is on their foot, however you wish to put it. And from that point on, the responsibility is severely heightened, with it comes to their every step or move after that point.

For, if, for example, a 'gatherer of information' on me, or you, or the forum in general ...reads this exact post..and then is TOLD flat out, that they are serving something that is rotten to the core and they are endangering their immortal self, not just this current life..then their every step after that point is, well, it carries a considerable amount of weight.

The ball is now in their court, and they'd better make a change. This is a 'Indian poker' school system and i can't really relate the end result of such decisions they may make, in the specific. The entire point is for them to make the decision - blind. I stated what my understanding of the result would be, in another thread - and in reality (whatever that is) it was not wise to do so.

lightblue
11th September 2010, 20:22
carmody:
All you have to do is tell them out loud, in person or in print, so they see or hear the words. The word that they are corrupting themselves, and endangering their immortal selves, their immortal future, for one single life based on physical desires being too strong, and their not overcoming them.

Once they hear or read the words, the ball is in their yard, the shoe is on their foot, however you wish to put it. And from that point on, the responsibility is severely heightened, with it comes to their every step or move after that point.

For, if, for example, a 'gatherer of information' on me, or you, or the forum in general ...reads this exact post..and then is TOLD flat out, that they are serving something that is rotten to the core and they are endangering their immortal self, not just this current life..then their every step after that point is, well, it carries a considerable amount of weight.

The ball is now in their court, and they'd better make a change. This is a 'Indian poker' school system and i can't really relate the end result of such decisions they may make, in the specific. The entire point is for them to make the decision - blind. I stated what my understanding of the result would be, in another thread - and in reality (whatever that is) it was not wise to do so.

who's "they"?
thanks l

Carmody
11th September 2010, 20:28
The ever ambiguous 'they', of course. You know, 'them'. :p

lightblue
11th September 2010, 20:30
carmody:
The ever ambiguous 'they', of course. You know, 'them'.

no, i don't know who according to you are "them"...l

jaybee
11th September 2010, 20:30
wynderer:

it's not being serius, poking fun... sorry.. l

jaybee:

jaybee, have you seen/read the interviews? l

Yeah....the Camelot ones...a Coast to Coast one...and bits and bobs, here and there.

lightblue
11th September 2010, 20:34
jaybee:
Yeah....the Camelot ones...a Coast to Coast one...and bits and bobs, here and there.

...and you think john lear's account is a figment of his imagination? is it fair of me to assume you don't think grays and reptiles (as in et) exist after all? :blink: l

wynderer
11th September 2010, 20:35

i don't think 'they' care, Carmody -- i assume you are talking about negative NWO-aligned beings , whatever race or dimension they are from -- i especially think they don't care what a human says to them -- it's not going to set them quaking in their karmic boots -- an analogy is that most humans don't listen to what one of the animals they kill for food or fun says

Carmody
11th September 2010, 20:41
ahhhh...but that is the point entirely.

Big test today!

No looking at the answers!

jaybee
11th September 2010, 20:46
jaybee:

...and you think john lear's account is a figment of his imagination? l

Doesn't everyone? LOL......

:p

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ahhhh...but that is the point entirely.

Big test today!

No looking at the answers!

Oh goody...a test.

Is it a Care Competition?

Carmody
11th September 2010, 21:03
I think that the number of potential correct answers is equal to 'infinity +1', or... 'the number of people incarnating on the planet'....+1. Meaning we all have access to answer that individually works for us, and none of us have the actual full answer.

jaybee
11th September 2010, 21:15
I think that the number of potential correct answers is equal to 'infinity +1', or... 'the number of people incarnating on the planet'....+1. Meaning we all have access to answer that individually works for us, and none of us have the actual full answer.

I'm happy with that........:baby:

wynderer
11th September 2010, 21:33
Jaybee & Carmody -- i have no idea what you 2 dudes are talking about, or how it relates to the thread --

lightblue
11th September 2010, 22:03
wyderer:
Jaybee & Carmody -- i have no idea what you 2 dudes are talking about, or how it relates to the thread --

they may have lost the plot i think and gone well off topic l

Carmody
11th September 2010, 22:20
Let's goggle 'carmody' and 'winning the galactic lottery', and see what we get:

Dimension of Miracles, by Robert Sheckley:

Plot summary

Thanks to a computer error, Tom Carmody, an unlucky civil servant, wins the main prize of the Galactic Lottery.[1] Being a human from the Earth, he doesn't even reach the level of the 32nd class creature, therefore he doesn't possess galactic status and shouldn't even be eligible. However, he obtains the Prize before the mistake is found out and is allowed to keep it. That's when his adventure begins, since, not being a space traveling creature, he has no homing instinct that can guide him back to Earth, and so the galactic lottery organizers cannot transport him home. At the same time his removal from his home environment has caused, by the 'universal law of predation', a predatory entity to spring in to existence that perpetually pursues and aims to destroy him. So Carmody is forced to be on the run, and with the help of his Prize meets several well meaning (but usually not very competent) aliens that attempt to find where, when and which Earth he belongs on. He ends up transporting from Earth to Earth: different phases and realities of his planet, which of course, is not in the time or condition he expects it to be. At the end of the novel Carmody appears to find his home, but after everything that has happened to him he elects to continue his amazing flight rather than stay safe, and to live for the joy of the moment, even with the possibility that the very next instant he may die.

and:

Dimension of Miracles is a wild metaphysical farce that presages some of the things Douglas Adams was doing so succinctly that I suspect Adams was a fanatical Sheckley devotee. The story relates the adventures of the hapless Thomas Carmody, who finds one day that he has been awarded the grand prize in the Intergalactic Sweepstakes, for which he was unaware he was even in the running. He is promptly whisked away to the Galactic Center to collect his Prize, which turns out to be a strange talking device that changes shape with impunity and serves no actual function. After a minor dispute with another "Carmody" from another world who thinks he is supposed to be the rightful winner, our Carmody suddenly finds himself in a new quandary: he has no idea how to get home.

Where, among all of the possible configurations in time and space of Earth, is the Earth he left behind, and how can he find it? On his journeys Carmody meets a handful of disenchanted gods, and visits numerous permutations of the Earth, none of which is quite like the one he remembers. In one, he visits a town that talks to him in a gratingly solicitous tone, always making sure he's had enough dessert and is comfortable napping — but there is no other human being to be found. In another, everyone speaks in advertising slogans. In another, dinosaurs are sentient and avid practitioners of science. In another, Carmody seems to recognize everyone in his home town as old friends, except they are all famous movie stars.

As you can see, the Terry Gilliam film 'Brazil' is also loosely based on the same story. (I have one of the 'working scripts' -what the actors refer to when the actual filming it taking place- from one of his films).

I also think that the whole 'soul harvester' thing is a phase we all go through and it is a question that comes up in our minds at differing times. Since none of us are equipped with the full shape and scope of the answer set/group while in our given physical bodies.. It is a question that will remain and sometimes hounds us in our moments of doubt. And, right or wrong, some of us have more doubt more often than others might.

frank samuel
11th September 2010, 22:32
Lets say for a second that we where a genetic lab experiment that went wrong a million or so years ago here on this planet. Why? What the creators of this body did not count on was that souls from other dimensions would interfere with their game playing to control this planet because the planet was not theirs to mess with in the first place.

There's however a drawback when interacting with a 3 dimensional form, your mind is severely limited by the physical brain, how do you program or download into a brain what has no concept of time and space , is like traveling at the speed of a mere thought, now with the physical form you move like a turtle in comparison and feel a bit disconnected from your spiritual form thus the problems of recollection of your origin or information related to that realm.

Somehow we chose to be here, and even do the civilization on this planet has destroy itself many times before in the past, we are still trying to create a world of harmony and peace. In my opinion is fair to say that there has been many worlds that have not survive this type of experiments. Is our soul motivated by the events of the past eons ago? Maybe, why else will we stick around in this loony toon world .

I hope that someday the limitations of this physical form can be overcome to gain access to our memories of why you and I choose to be here at this time. The tricky part is the enslavement part because if your soul is infinite you cannot be enslave, thus it is the limitations of a physical brain that makes you believe otherwise. Sooner or later we will get fed up with playing the game and just say , GAME OVER and there's nothing any ptb can do about it. Thus the reason why the civilization gets destroy and then starts all over again.

Many many blessings to all.

lightblue
11th September 2010, 22:49
carmody:
I also think that the whole 'soul harvester' thing is a phase we all go through and it is a question that comes up in our minds at differing times. Since none of us are equipped with the full shape and scope of the answer set/group while in our given physical bodies.. It is a question that will remain and sometimes hounds us in our moments of doubt. And, right or wrong, some of us have more doubt more often than others might.

are you saying that the reason for this question/thread is preposterous? thanks l

Carmody
11th September 2010, 22:53
carmody:

are you saying that the reason for this question/thread is preposterous? thanks l

No.

But on the other hand, it's not something to worry about -in the estimation of many. Kind of like being on the plane you think is going to 'go down'. Everyone has that moment go through their head, every time they get on a plane.

The same day the Indonesian Tsunami happened, there were, in my estimation, about 4000 souls who could not cleanly 'make it back' so to speak. They had died in a moment of unending and extreme terror. Most could make it back, as they knew they were 'dead'. However, when something like that happens very fast and so many are involved, many can die and not know they are dead and continue living in the snapshot of their death. These were people who had no idea they were hit by a Tsunami, etc. all they knew is they were drowning, very suddenly and they were lost in the moment of terror. Those beings were ripe for harvesting, if such a thing does exist. However, no ghosts will be found on the shores of Indonesia, for I set them all free. The reason I did it, is to prevent the exact subject of this thread from occurring to them. I helped them understand that they were dead. That's a considerable number of panicked souls to handle so it was not done the better way, which is individual calming and then release. But it had to be done, so it was.

The commonality of their drowning and cultural background is what made a group release even possible.

I'm scared sh**less of what to do in situations involving thermonuclear devices, as that presents a very serious problem, potentially. However the terror factor (drowning) is unlikely to be as overwhelming an issue. It's not something I'd like to encounter, obviously.

Wood
11th September 2010, 22:56
I actually think it is more about paths and entities trying to attract us (harvest us) towards their path. Maybe them all are nice and sweet and just want to help us to select the right path, but maybe some are a bit more tricky than others.

I comment about that here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5443-Enlightenment-is-the-process-of-facing-yourself

lightblue
11th September 2010, 22:57
carmody:
No.

But on the other hand, it's not something to worry about -No.

But on the other hand, it's not something to worry about -in the estimation of many. Kind of like being on the plane you think is going to 'go down'. Everyone has that moment go through their head, every time they get on a plane. Kind of like being on the plane you think is going to 'go down'. Everyone has that moment go through their head, every time they get on a plane.

i don't think that compares very well at all..i worry about my soul more than i do for my body...

who's "many" from your "estimation of many"?

it's always best to speak for one's own self ... l

wynderer
12th September 2010, 00:27
if you remember that part in 'the Matrix' when Neo finds himself breaking out of the goo in the capsule, & sees that all other humans are in the same kind of capsules, w/the plug-in thing at the back of the neck -- in that sense, we are all having our souls harvested, right now -- most of us here on this forum, it seems, are not all that thrilled w/being here -- but here we are -- day after day after day -- all our best thoughts don't get us out of here -- & it's a constant struggle for all of us to stay positive, on our paths, connected to the Divine

my ET walk-in kind of friend told me that reptilians can capture one's soul & keep it in a box -- i objected to that when she told me, but it could be true -- so many terrible things happen to bodies & minds in the vicinity of this planet, i don't see why souls would be exempt

also -- here's a definition of a 'musselman' in the Nazi camps:

'A "musselman" was a name given to prisoners in the concentration camp system, by the other prisoners. From what I have read, a "musselman" was someone who was still alive, and walking about, but you could see they had no life left in them. Everything about their spirit and their will to live had been broken, and it generally was only a matter of time before they died'

[edit: no link because there is a very disturbing drawing in the link]

doesn't this sound like soul death while still in the body? -- this disturbs me, because the NWO has strong Nazi influences, & they've had 60 yrs to perfect their techniques

my real concern w/the concept of soul harvest is that i live w/knowing that there are going to be deaths on a scale like nothing ever before in history, coming in my lifetime -- and it seems to me that there ARE different timelines shaping up -- & that most humans are going to a future, a timeline, that will be a real hell, because all the good things -- music, flowers, love itself, etc -- will be separating to another timeline[s?]

i did really hear Celine today, that sensitive souls like hers can find this stuff frightening -- but i truly believe that by knowing about the worst, you are much stronger & much more able to prevail over it/stand against it & make it through, than if you are a poor ignorant sleeping sheeple, totally blindsided

lightblue
12th September 2010, 02:07
carmody:
No.

But on the other hand, it's not something to worry about -in the estimation of many. Kind of like being on the plane you think is going to 'go down'. Everyone has that moment go through their head, every time they get on a plane.

The same day the Indonesian Tsunami happened, there were, in my estimation, about 4000 souls who could not cleanly 'make it back' so to speak. They had died in a moment of unending and extreme terror. Most could make it back, as they knew they were 'dead'. However, when something like that happens very fast and so many are involved, many can die and not know they are dead and continue living in the snapshot of their death. These were people who had no idea they were hit by a Tsunami, etc. all they knew is they were drowning, very suddenly and they were lost in the moment of terror. Those beings were ripe for harvesting, if such a thing does exist. However, no ghosts will be found on the shores of Indonesia, for I set them all free. The reason I did it, is to prevent the exact subject of this thread from occurring to them. I helped them understand that they were dead. That's a considerable number of panicked souls to handle so it was not done the better way, which is individual calming and then release. But it had to be done, so it was.

The commonality of their drowning and cultural background is what made a group release even possible.

I'm scared sh**less of what to do in situations involving thermonuclear devices, as that presents a very serious problem, potentially. However the terror factor (drowning) is unlikely to be as overwhelming an issue. It's not something I'd like to encounter, obviously.

daer carmody,

i see that you edited/changed your post beyond recognition after i responded to it. ..all your passages in blue have been added to your original body of text which consisted of the first passage alone (it's all kept in edit history and can be easily tracked back) ... by doing so you in essence scoffed at my response ..in my mind, it would have been far more respectfull to make a new comment altogether than do this...in other words, i am not happy at all that my response to your post is now redundant, non-sequential as a result of your manipulation...if your post looked/read the way it does now, my response would have been totally different, in fact i would have probably given it a miss...

i won't go back on what i said, i keep my post #48 intact...however i would like to know what is it you meant by the lines i highlighted in your text? thanks l

Carmody
12th September 2010, 04:18
I did not scoff at your response, I merely fleshed out the post so it meant something. As for what is highlighted vs what is not, you've got two colors there. If you mean the first part, well, 'many' means 'most information from most people I've come across' when relating what they feel and have been communicated (in their various ways) about the subject.

Basically, in the old legends, Typhon, the lord of the underworld, came to the gods in an enraged manner for the purposes of attack and taking over Olympus and the world..and so filled the gods with fear that the gods turned into animals and ran away and hid. Only when Zeus regained his senses and became a god/man/entity again, via recovering his wits..did he then manage to defeat and imprison Typhon under the mountain and in the underworld.

The lesson is that if you keep your wits about you and do not let the animalism that resides in your origins and colors your every thought, as you transgress the world and move into the afterlife, if you do not let this animalism take possession of you.....then you would not fear the depths of the underworlds, for they would hold no sway upon or in you. "Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death"...etc.

Possession, even in these modern times, seems to require permission of a sort. Take for example, the 'black eyed children' of the past decade or so. They always seem to specifically require permission to invade your life before they can commit what ever act they seem to desire to. We don't know, no one has ever done a before and after on that one, the only reports we have are when people turn the black eyed kids down. They may be genetically combined with the Greys, which is apparently a major component of experiments.

However, Micheal Bodine, in his book 'Growing up Psychic: From skeptic to psychic', tells of being bartender for part of his path in life. He relates that he saw many a spirit step into drunk people, spirits that hung round specifically so they could get a taste of being in the flesh again. They were not 'going to the light' they chose to hang about and play such games. They could and did step into people without their permission, but the people were very drunk. So prevention of possession does require a capacity to maintain faculties, and those people who died in that specific circumstance or way in the tsunami definitely did not have control of their faculties as they stepped into the afterlife. Like a watering hole, it does not take long for the predators to move in. The universe really does care, yes, but the universe is also in a 'non intervention' type of mode or capacity, so I could have done nothing, but I chose a different path. It's one of those things, if you have what it takes to do something, can you stand by and allow such things to pass?

The way a single entity could do it is the way it was done. They were in the fear and moment of dying and it was the equivalent of a akido martial arts move, where I took them from dying into knowing or realizing their deaths. Using a move that took their impetus and added to it. It had to be done that way as there were too many of them and they were overwhelming. In that realm, consciousness equals that of will and equals that of creation. So I used their own impetus to create a mass death that overcame each of them in sequence, as encountered... and they then subsequently left the astral realm for the realm of the light. I'd of rather done it what I feel is the right way, which is to comfort them and stabilize/calm them, but 4000 panicked souls is a pretty tall order to deal with. Even one can be overpowering, unless the fear of death has left your existential self. The only thing that made the moves I committed possible was the similarity of culture and situation. However, my body still has the fear of death like everyone else, and the act of doing this thing was highly stressful, due to the connectivity for the living -of the spirit and the body.

lightblue
12th September 2010, 09:49

when i put highlugheted, i meand: what's in BOLD...please explain what you meant by what's in bold..

here it is (from your post #46)

just what DID you mean by that...you may simply be fantasising, but i want to hear it from you...thanks l

wynderer
12th September 2010, 09:54
Carmody -- have you done any follow-up visits to the 4,000 souls? are you sure that the 'Light' they went to was best for them? & not a fake Light wormhole? How do you know the exact number of souls, anyway? i don't like to question people's OD experiences, being often on the end of getting the disbelief of others -- but that IS rather a tall claim --4,000 souls...

PS: what do you mean by animalism? hope i'm not going to hear more human contempt for the poor animals
The lesson is that if you keep your wits about you and do not let the animalism that resides in your origins and colors your every thought, as you transgress the world and move into the afterlife, if you do not let this animalism take possession of you

Carmody
12th September 2010, 19:49
we are all subject to the overt control of our autonomous system, the animal that lies within, the reptilian cortex, if you will. The brain stem. The very thing that jerks your hand out of a fire. This aspect can and does easily overrun our intellect, and force action and sublimate thought.

One thing that spirits in the astral realms who wish to do you harm, will do, is to invoke fear, thus removing reason from you. If this becomes the 'snapshot' of one's death, they (spirits-higher self, whatever) can then be in a spot where they do not regain stability (do not regain a stable working intellect of consciousness) when leaving this world and stepping into the astral. In this case, the sphere (sort of) of astral space we like to call 'purgatory'. The more fearful, but not necessarily violent, the given death, the more difficult to regain equilibrium.

Now we have all (most of us here, anyway) heard of those who live, astrally, or dimensionally speaking, off of these negative energies. The 3d human body is a very powerful aspect of this 3d world and part of why it is such powerful lesson gaining/learning platform. Thus the purposefully created fear and horror of the human sacrifice, regardless of who may be committing such an act. when the astral, higher or spiritual self leaves this realm, it has a 'human' impression upon it -that is very strong. Overpowering, in fact. Thus the point that depending on how some may die, they may not escape the panic state and then be preyed upon.

There is speculation that the Indonesian Tsunami was specifically a sacrifice, as it occurred exactly to the day, one year later than an earthquake in Iran. A sacrifice and then an attempted feeding, if you will. Most managed to get away and leave this space cleanly. Some were destined to become unstoppably fearful and difficult to reach 'ghosts' or spirits. That would be the food or feeding part. Note the predominance of the eagle (bird of prey) and similar birds on all these emblems of that 'ilk'. What does an eagle do? It snatches prey, the prey full of fear, from the air. There is no up-down-left-right in the astral realms. There is only that which you create or involve yourself in...and that is dictated by the strength of will, imagination, and intellect you may command. If you are are kept in fear, you command, for the larger part - nothing..nothing but dark dreams. Now, since it is an energy realm, and you are 'shaped energy' in that realm, well, how does one procure more energy? By growing the self.....or stealing it?

Now in that realm, consensus reality is the big point. The 'Will' of a group can create realities there. Same here but it takes more willpower to do it here. So, in the case of the dying and not being directly conscious and in control..all those who were dying in the Tsunami where a continual self perpetuating resonance of fear, that was all together but made up of individuals. I could not try and help one get out, as they would all pile into me simultaneously, all attempting to not die, yet they already were and not knowing it. I had to pull the spiritual equivalent of an Aikido move on them, which is where you use the energy of the attacking opponent to flip them onto the mat.

Instead of stepping into each individually (spiritual overlay) and calming them so they could reach stability, calm themselves, realize they were dead and then the light could come for them (ya gotta wanna go, is the big thing there-stability is required at the least)..I had to take each further into their dying moment and make it a death..so they could calm themselves. After dying, their spirit form would be calm, like an unmoving body..and then the calm would come and then they could then be taken to the light. What happens is the same as what you see when their is an apparition here, in the 3-d world. It looks like a 3-d (seen with two eyes) but superimposed over the reality you see. It looks like a form of a hologram, when you see spirits in this world. They are 3-d, they go 2-d and flat... then they fade. As each realized their death, they did the same there. So I helped them die and laid them with one another. Horrifically, it looked to my spiritual eye, much like the piles of bodies seen in the deathcamp holocaust films. Indonesians, culturally speaking, have a big problem with war and outbursts of similar issues within their country, sorta like that of the Philippines, but sometimes worse. So all Indonesians (for the most part) live with the knowledge that war can and does break out at any time. For example, if an Indonesian, living in the backwoods or on the shoreline of Indonesia, fishing, whatever, were to suddenly have a battle breakout in their town or in the nearby city or woods, this would not be a huge surprise to them. So getting them to understand, in this 'drowning death throes' that they were going through..that something had taken their life, and taken it on some sort of outburst type war footing, that was possible to do. This tactic would not work in most other countries. The bodies, in the spiritual realm.. would constantly disappear and the given spirit would go to the light (after realizing they were dead)....and the pile would be constantly renewed by more being placed on it. This went on for quite some time.

The reason the number 'lost' like that was so high was that the deaths were quite unexpected and violent....violent as in fearful and terrorizing.. by those who endured it. I was afraid all of those lost souls were to be harvested or used, so I sent them packing and 'home' so to speak, using the mentioned method.

lightblue
12th September 2010, 20:36
carmody;
The reason the number 'lost' like that was so high was that the deaths were quite unexpected and violent....violent as in fearful and terrorizing.. by those who endured it. I was afraid all of those lost souls were to be harvested or used, so I sent them packing and 'home' so to speak, using the mentioned method.

carmody;

who are you carmody? what's your mission/purpose? (briefly only please) thank you l

Carmody
12th September 2010, 20:43
I don't have an answer for that. But names mean something, apparently. My real name means 'the first king, the first apostle, guardian who shelters the door, and pulls the smoke from the fire to expose the light/fire'.

I didn't really want to get that deep into it, but lets just say don't worry all that much about soul harvesters, just keep your wits about you.

lightblue
12th September 2010, 22:25
carmody:
Re: Soul harvester

I don't have an answer for that. But names mean something, apparently. My real name means 'the first king, the first apostle, guardian who shelters the door, and pulls the smoke from the fire to expose the light/fire'.

I didn't really want to get that deep into it, but lets just say don't worry all that much about soul harvesters, just keep your wits about you.

i didn't want an advice of any sort....i wanted to hear from you who do you think you were... you tired your best by your first passage....
.thanks anyway... :wacko2: l

Carmody
13th September 2010, 00:27
You also have to remember that most of these threads will be read by as many as a few thousand people who are not members of the forum, so I have to write for them as well. I cannot say such things and then leave room for misinterpretation, or leave anything important unsaid. The point is that one should not worry about soul harvesters or the like (or whatever). The system is seemingly well designed and one does have the energy and power to deal with such things if they have their wits about them. I mean, help get the world back on an even keel, yes, but don't needlessly fritter one's life away stuck in a rut of fear of the unknown. Having unknowns is the best part! Enjoy the ride.

(The universe sends you in with a $50 allowance and cautions you, 'Now, don't spend it all on dope! Off with you now, go on, out of the house, go play in the street....')

Chakra
13th September 2010, 02:02
Harvesting soul is an old concept. Hidden Hand thread on ATS was talking about it for our time. It is a very deep christian believe, but it is a metaphor.
-------------
Their is no harvesting as we might conceive other then loosing our soul into a vicious circle of victim consciousness.
Namaste, Steven

By what personal knowledge or experience do you base this on please?
Or is this possibly a supposition or simply a speculation based on what you hope to be true?

Chakra
13th September 2010, 16:55
"I could not try and help one get out, as they would all pile into me simultaneously, all attempting to not die, yet they already were and not knowing it. I had to pull the spiritual equivalent of an Aikido move on them, which is where you use the energy of the attacking opponent to flip them onto the mat.

Instead of stepping into each individually (spiritual overlay) and calming them so they could reach stability, calm themselves, realize they were dead and then the light could come for them (ya gotta wanna go, is the big thing there-stability is required at the least)..I had to take each further into their dying moment and make it a death..so they could calm themselves. After dying, their spirit form would be calm, like an unmoving body..and then the calm would come and then they could then be taken to the light.
-----
So I helped them die and laid them with one another. Horrifically, it looked to my spiritual eye, much like the piles of bodies seen in the deathcamp holocaust films.
-----
So getting them to understand, in this 'drowning death throes' that they were going through..that something had taken their life, and taken it on some sort of outburst type war footing, that was possible to do. This tactic would not work in most other countries. The bodies, in the spiritual realm.. would constantly disappear and the given spirit would go to the light (after realizing they were dead)....and the pile would be constantly renewed by more being placed on it. This went on for quite some time.
--------
I was afraid all of those lost souls were to be harvested or used, so I sent them packing and 'home' so to speak, using the mentioned method.

I can certainly appreciate your valiant effort you are to be commended - but I cannot not ask - why would you attempt to do this alone? You make the statement of 'I' and not mentioning seeking help during this process I would presume you hadn't. It sounds rather exhausting to take on all this and by yourself!

I also have in the past done things of this nature - starting with the Dow Chemical disaster in India in 1984. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_disaster. I typically though seem to stir up graveyards. :) I would never consider taking on such a disaster with out asking for the aid of those whose job it is - on the spiritual realms - to assist.

On a spiritual level have you considered you might be draining your resources past recovery - your $50 dollars? Also you have put yourself as a focal point in denying access by the dark side, the attack on your own soul when it is time could be what they wait for. Just a thought....I don't know you personally, I don't know were your ego is in this. Often we take on more than what we can chew and I would be negligent not to mention it, in case it just never occurred to you. :)

Even though I am often only the catalyst (stirring up trouble so to speak) and do tons of protection calls etc. I am constantly at odds with them.

Also I am in total agreement of your assessment of the situation as well. It is a never ending job, people are leaving all the time and it can really take up a lot of your day. I reminded once the 'other side' that I am in the physical trying to live a life here. You are not, you work in your world and I'll work in mine. I will make the calls (for those that can't) you take care of their souls on departure, bind the demons (whatever not of the Light) that try to prevent it. When ever I hear an ambulance I ask the Angels to assist and aid as much as is allowed. I was told once (unsolicited) because I do this all the time and for such a long time, I have a lot of Angels standing by. :) Can't say I know that for an absolute fact - but hey it is nice to know none the less.

All the best....
Renee

wynderer
13th September 2010, 17:34
a question for both Renee & Carmody -- since you work w/the souls of those who have recently died -- & the title of this thread is 'Soul Harvester' -- do you agree or disagree that there are non-human entities who are capable of 'stealing' souls, keeping souls from progressing onwards , keeping souls captive as my Oreeon friend says can be done, capturing them the way John Lear says is done --

i personally think that souls can be caught & destroyed

Carmody
13th September 2010, 17:42
I did not physically, or psychically 'consciously' chose to do it on my own, the logic of it as a methodology came to me on it's own, when I realized I was out there on my own. As you well know, emotions and emotional conditionals are different in that space. However, the connection to the body makes the body suffer some of the force of such decisions and actions. I sensed no other presence nearby or in the area, so I simply got down to it. When I awoke the bed was soaked, I was soaked, as if someone had just dumped a 5 gallon bucket of water on me. I had to use a towel to dry off, and had to sleep on the other side of the bed for the rest of the night. I was visiting family at the time and it was Christmas, so when I was asked the next morning whether I had slept well, I stammered, 'oh, fine'. I mean, what can one say? I did not do such things of a similar nature for a while after that, as you might imagine.

As for the stealing of souls, and/or the capture and misuse of souls, I have no direct experience. However, I have come across many of what one might call 'soul shards' where the impression of the death remains as the over-arching factor in the given soul appearance and actions/behavior. Thus the stories of ghosts with strange shapes, groaning, floating hands, etc. Spirits lost in the moment of pain when they died or the conditions they died in.

If there is a harvesting of sorts, I'd think that these damaged souls would not be of interest, when easier to target/capture, more energetic and controllable souls -might be about. The problem of and with getting into such subjects is that the natural fear response of the living, here, can color things to the point of such fears attempting to come true, Ie you bring your obsession to you. Life is designed so you can obsess and work problems out, just don't be obsessing about the wrong issues!

I've not dealt with the John Lear stuff, I'll take a look at it.

For example, when you look at the Freedom Central interview with Bill Ryan, you may note that when a subject of similar nature came up, Bill deflected the question, seemingly not wanting to go down that road of inquiry. Probably for more than one reason, and I'm all for that. The interviewer (forget her name, apologies) was wise enough to note that non response and leave it alone.

Battles may be fought in those areas, but that is not how wars are won. A bad way phrasing it, it is. It's not good to even think of it as a war, in some important ways and for some important reasons. Human psychology being one of those root reasons. With that kind of patterned thinking, one begins to fall into the mind trap. Part of it is the ever consciously quiet efforts of the subliminal aspects of the ego to maintain control of the 'human edifice' if you will. The effort is to run you, you being uncontrolled overly emotional (ego subsystem in charge) and without reason..into the nets, in fear, remember?

Recall that in the modern military the thinking is that the battle is won in the psyop department....if there ever were a situation (overall situation, life with these sorts of thoughts) that commanded the title of being a psyop, this would be it. :p

Typhon scared Zeus and the other gods..and they changed into animals due to their fear response..and ran away. Only when Zeus regained his wits did he defeat Typhon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgAnMSnTZXA

Peace of Mind
13th September 2010, 18:36
Illuminati, 2012, soul harvesting, and aliens is all part of the illusion. If you think you will be a victim…you will. If you think you can save the world…you will. If you think you can’t handle a task alone…then you limit yourself. Your thoughts on ego, righteousness, sin, any and everything will attribute to your powers. Society has condition the masses to think with restrictions. Remove the boundaries and see the bigger picture. Staying powerless is no one else’s fault but the individuals. Saying/thinking you can’t is nothing but preconditioned beliefs implanted in you since a child to weaken you when you become an adult.

When you’re old enough to think for yourself…the thoughts in your head are not really yours, they are subliminal suggestions giving to you by another being who doesn’t know anything about you. Why do people allow this?

If you can get the whole populace to believe they are logically sound in their thinking (with controlled information and knowledge as their source of rationale evidence), you become a puppet master. When someone tells another that something is impossible they are being a detriment to that person’s abilities. They are placing a hindrance on that person (and self) because they themselves have no faith in performing the task at hand….so, what do they do? …create a blockage by using limited/inaccurate/ illuminate taught knowledge to deter another’s vision.

Anything that exists in the head can without a doubt be manifested. If it makes since in the mind, than it is real because everything is of the mind. To make it manifest…you have to believe it can. If the visualization doesn’t make sense in the mind, if you can’t actually picture it…than it will never be. Ideas can never be visible if there is doubt blocking it, simple. The problem with humanity is their subconscious is locked into a world of doubt/uncertainties. They waste time worrying about failures, and what someone else is not doing. Most of society is waiting for a savior from the unknown. To do this clearly shows how cowardly and insecure a person really is, how much they have been robbed of their power. It’s why most people are constantly looking for excuses to not get their hands dirty. They believe they can’t because the school books tell them this. Once they realize these learning institutions secretly teach a disempowering curriculum, they will easily recognize their opportunities to remove the shackles and put on the cape. There are no limits, no if, ands or buts, only what we collectively choose to create. Once humans stop fighting, debating, procrastinating, and living in fear….they will be free and safe from any harm imaginable. All the strife in life comes from us dwelling on it long enough…how many people in they world (consciously) think optimistic about any and everything? Not many because there is always a agent coming along to make sure you stay compliant. It’s on you and only you to do what’s right in your heart, no one else…all you ever needed (knowledge, health, direction, protection) is inside of you. you are the truth/God's extension experencing itself in a physical form.

Peace

wynderer
13th September 2010, 18:43
Illuminati, 2012, soul harvesting, and aliens is all part of the illusion. If you think you will be a victim…you will. If you think you can save the world…you will. If you think you can’t handle a task alone…then you limit yourself. Your thoughts on ego, righteousness, sin, any and everything will attribute to your powers. Society has condition the masses to think with restrictions. Remove the boundaries and see the bigger picture. Staying powerless is no one else’s fault but the individuals. Saying/thinking you can’t is nothing but preconditioned beliefs implanted in you since a child to weaken you when you become an adult.

When you’re old enough to think for yourself…the thoughts in your head are not really yours, they are subliminal suggestions giving to you by another being who doesn’t know anything about you. Why do people allow this?

If you can get the whole populace to believe they are logically sound in their thinking (with controlled information and knowledge as their source of rationale evidence), you become a puppet master. When someone tells another that something is impossible they are being a detriment to that person’s abilities. They are placing a hindrance on that person (and self) because they themselves have no faith in performing the task at hand….so, what do they do? …create a blockage by using limited/inaccurate/ illuminate taught knowledge to deter another’s vision.

Anything that exists in the head can without a doubt be manifested. If it makes since in the mind, than it is real because everything is of the mind. To make it manifest…you have to believe it can. If the visualization doesn’t make sense in the mind, if you can’t actually picture it…than it will never be. Ideas can never be visible if there is doubt blocking it, simple. The problem with humanity is their subconscious is locked into a world of doubt/uncertainties. They waste time worrying about failures, and what someone else is not doing. Most of society is waiting for a savior from the unknown. To do this clearly shows how cowardly and insecure a person really is, how much they have been robbed of their power. It’s why most people are constantly looking for excuses to not get their hands dirty. They believe they can’t because the school books tell them this. Once they realize these learning institutions secretly teach a disempowering curriculum, they will easily recognize their opportunities to remove the shackles and put on the cape. There are no limits, no if, ands or buts, only what we collectively choose to create. Once humans stop fighting, debating, procrastinating, and living in fear….they will be free and safe from any harm imaginable. All the strife in life comes from us dwelling on it long enough…how many people in they world (consciously) think optimistic about any and everything? Not many because there is always a agent coming along to make sure you stay compliant. It’s on you and only you to do what’s right in your heart, no one else…all you ever needed (knowledge, health, direction, protection) is inside of you. you are the truth/God's extension experencing itself in a physical form.

Peace

sigh -- then will you please manifest a million dollars for me, pronto?

Carmody
13th September 2010, 19:30
sigh -- then will you please manifest a million dollars for me, pronto?

A possible way to express it is that probability function is the same in both here and the asrtral realm that is in this discussion.

However, dense mass is the ruling or over-arching aspect of this realm so manifestation of will can take place but time and probability function are also in the equation so 'mass' or 'matter' tends to roll on, largely unperturbed. But it CAN be altered, and it does work. However intense concentration and will are required and that of a group response works best. Like the Buddhist monks praying and meditation in Washington DC stating the exact amount, percentage wise, that crime would decrease by, during their prayer session. And indeed, the records of crime in Dc during that time period was exactly as their prediction.

Now, in the astral realm in question, probability function is the same ...but.... matter or mass, is the opposite in strength and WILL and concentration are the ruling components. Ie if someone throws a rock or stone at you here and you stare at it and 'will it' to go elsewhere, there is very good chance you catch it, but not comfortably (ow!). It hits your head, you bleed, you stagger.

In that astral realm matter and mass means about the same as your will to deflect the stone here did. In that realm, mind, clarity, will, strength of will are the over-arching point of operation, with respect to 'physical laws of operation' that are at play. You can hit entities or be hit by entities...as hard as the rock hit your head (here), and there are even FAR more serious levels and ways of expression.

Whereas here, this mass of a ego and autonomous nervous response system work with regard to keeping the human body, edifice,and mankind overall ..on a sort of even keel....this deeply intrudes in manifestation in the astral realms. It causes us all kinds of grief.

Now, the story goes that our particular capacity to manifest on the astral realms exceeds that of the reptilians, thus their fear of us.....they come at us with the only weapon they have, which is through the channeling or commandeering..of the back door of our emotions and autonomous ego systems. They strike at our weakness. Like any reasonable warrior in a battle they hit our Achilles heel to take us down.

One could say that we have intense imaginations. They don't. Our curse --and our greatest gift. Coins have two sides, decide which side you want to play with or recognize the coin as being.

Now, if one overcomes their base fears and autonomous ego system via calming it or sublimating it in a workable fashion, their capacity to manifest in the astral realms in conscious and controlled ways.....simply shoots through the roof.

At that point, the ability of the given individual to manifest in 'this world' also skyrockets. Not to anything like that of while in the astral realms, but it does increase.

For example, the person known as 'John of God' (south American healer), it could be quite credible to say that some of his ability to manifest healing comes from the intense surrounding group belief that he can, so he does exactly that.

Thus the idea of not giving power to the wrong thoughts, people, or concepts.

Peace of Mind
13th September 2010, 19:32
Precisely my point.
Money is the root of all evil. More money more problems, money is the problem. Society made this the problem and the answer, when it clearly can’t be both, and it shouldn’t be worshipped. Diminish the money and claim responsibility.

If you want to be able to live without worries and financial stress…live and think like a millionaire and your desires will fall upon you. The universe will work in your favor because you are part of it…you have just been tricked to think you need money to survive…so you cause yourself setbacks, this is how the system tricks people. You’re not the only one thou.

Once you believe you can have anything you want with or without money…you win. Money changes the way people think in so many ways. If you think you need money to get what you need and want…then there will be rough roads ahead because you gave your power to this false God. You can have anything you want, anything….

Peace

bashi
13th September 2010, 19:37
You can have anything you want, anything.

Peace

i want a bouquet of roses in my room; manifested by you! Can you do that to prove your point?

Peace of Mind
13th September 2010, 19:58
If that’s what you want, you have to work on that yourself. Everything in my illusion has been manifested by me. If I have a problem, or received something I didn’t want then my thoughts were not in order. The more intent applied the less time it will take. Prolonged manifestations are caused by doubts in the mind, images in the mind of them failing to get what they want.

This is an exercise guys, practice makes perfect. It works for me and I’m sure it can for you too. Dwelling in negativity and doubt will rob you…as it always has… Where you place your will is solely on you. Society suffers because collectively we doubt each other mainly because we doubt ourselves. You won’t get much proof from me over the net…but you will get my truths. You have the choice to believe it or not, you always do. Spend your energy wisely… everything you do requires energy...everything.

Peace

Wood
13th September 2010, 20:07
Society has condition the masses to think with restrictions. Remove the boundaries and see the bigger picture. Staying powerless is no one else’s fault but the individuals. Saying/thinking you can’t is nothing but preconditioned beliefs implanted in you since a child to weaken you when you become an adult.

I find it strange that first you put the blame on the people for staying powerless and then you go on describing how our minds have been filled with the wrong ideas since birth.
Due to my experience with programming languages I can clearly see how it is not the fault of the mind (computer) what kind of software it runs. We probably have a connection to our spirit/soul at birth (pre-installed software), but then it gets overrun in a very clever way by the matrix, and that is NOT our fault. It might have been our fault, in a past incarnation, to fall in the trap, but then we can't be sure of what happened.
However, it is our responsibility to get out of the trap...

If you can get the whole populace to believe they are logically sound in their thinking (with controlled information and knowledge as their source of rationale evidence), you become a puppet master.

Anything that exists in the head can without a doubt be manifested.

I tend to believe that manifestation is quite real and it deserves to be given a serious try (activating the chakras for example). However, I have not experienced yet the kind of manifestation that would convince me (something popping out of nowhere). As far as I can tell, 'manifestation' could be not as powerful as depicted, or it could even be a clever plot to keep busy the few of us awakening. I think it is quite useful to be aware of how big the lie can be and that we may not have too many friends out there (or over here) helping us.

bashi
13th September 2010, 20:52
Well, Piece of Mind, let me blame you for manifesting me as sooo poweless....;)

Carmody
13th September 2010, 21:14
As for us 'humans' manifesting imagination as both our curse and gift.

The question then comes on such a pronouncement - how the reptilians, who seemingly do not possess such imaginations, how do they manifest?

Well, they, not having imagination, possess no doubt. Since they are absolutely sure in their existence in this given astral realm, then their manifestation is rock solid.

Our imagination, after the doubt leaves us, allows for not just rock solid manifestation, but manifold creation.

Ross
13th September 2010, 21:35
For me, it comes down to this...'what you think, you create' moment by moment, observe your thinking, then observe the physical and emotional manifestations that are created from these thoughts. This understanding lead me to realise this:

Our perception of reality, is based on our belief systems, a construct of the information we have received. This directly effects our thinking, what we create, every moment.

as my signature below suggests...

I feel that the more we understand these concepts the more awareness we have, particularly in regards to what we can control, and it starts with a conscious observation of our thinking, using the understanding of our 'perception of reality' statement above.

agree or not, for me this helps hugely...as the 'information I have received' is deeply flawed, and riddled with dis-info.

Regards

Ross

wynderer
13th September 2010, 21:49
If that’s what you want, you have to work on that yourself. Everything in my illusion has been manifested by me. If I have a problem, or received something I didn’t want then my thoughts were not in order. The more intent applied the less time it will take. Prolonged manifestations are caused by doubts in the mind, images in the mind of them failing to get what they want.

This is an exercise guys, practice makes perfect. It works for me and I’m sure it can for you too. Dwelling in negativity and doubt will rob you…as it always has… Where you place your will is solely on you. Society suffers because collectively we doubt each other mainly because we doubt ourselves. You won’t get much proof from me over the net…but you will get my truths. You have the choice to believe it or not, you always do. Spend your energy wisely… everything you do requires energy...everything.

Peace

as William S Burroughs pointed out -- 'The collective can override the personal' -- i do feel sorry for all you personal power /personal manifestation believers when the collective juggernaut comes your way -- it seems to be all about you , yourself, your feelings, your thoughts , your will --you you you -- come to think of it, i haven't met many -- maybe not any -- personal reality creator believers among the activists i've done things with --

& maybe i haven't made myself clear -- it's a given to me that i do my best to see what is good & pure & noble & beautiful in the world & in the beings i meet -- but i'm not going to turn off my brain & think 'it's all good' --

wynderer
13th September 2010, 22:19
PeaceofMind -- Ross -- others who believe in thoughts creating reality -- here's a news article from Upside Down World:

http://upsidedownworld.org/main/news-briefs-archives-68/2679-un-report-thirty-four-colombian-tribes-face-extinction

i'd like to know how you think personal reality creation/thought power plays into these tribe's lives -- seriously, i mean -- maybe you'll convince me that these tribes are creating their extinction in some way --

UN Report: Thirty-four Colombian Tribes Face Extinction
Written by Survival International
Wednesday, 08 September 2010 10:17

A report released by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees has warned that more than thirty-four Colombian tribes face extinction due to continuing violence on their lands.

The report found that, "In spite of new efforts by the state… the risk of physical or cultural disappearance remains, and in some cases has risen."

An increase in murders, death-threats, and the forced recruitment of indigenous youth into armed groups are just some of the dangers reportedly facing Colombia’s Indians. Internal displacement is also cited as a major issue that disproportionately affects Colombia’s tribal peoples. Of the country’s four million internal refugees, Indians make up 15% of the total, despite the fact that they represent just 2% of the national population.

Just two weeks before the report was released, leader Luis Socarrás Pimienta of the Wayúu tribe was shot-dead by an alleged paramilitary outside his home in the northern Colombian province of la Guajira. According to the report, murders of indigenous Colombians rose by 63% between 2008 and 2009, and thirty-three members of Colombia’s Awa tribe were killed in 2009 alone.

The Awa are mentioned alongside one of the Amazon’s last nomadic tribes, the Nukak, as requiring ‘special attention.’ More than half of the Nukak have been wiped out since the arrival of coca-growing colonists on their land. The Nukak remain trapped in a cruel limbo between oppressive refugee shelters on the outskirts of a town and the violence-stricken forest.

An earlier UN report cites a suspected programme of ‘ethnic cleansing’ in the country to make way for illicit crops or "to establish large-scale agro-business ventures, including palm oil plantations and beef cattle production."

"We can move around less and less, even to hunt or collect food," said a leader of the recently displaced Wounaan tribe, who blames the presence of armed groups and heightened violence on an influx of coca cultivation in Wounaan territory.

Survival’s director, Stephen Corry, said today, "Colombia’s former President lays claim to his successful campaign against violence, yet this report has again illustrated the country’s abysmal record of human rights abuses against its indigenous population. Juan Manuel Santos’ new government must act once and for all to protect its most vulnerable citizens from being wiped out, before it’s too late."

Rimbaud
13th September 2010, 22:27
From my point of view..peace of mind is a gift that I have always striven for. I've noticed that many of my friends don't even think about the things that we..as a Group tend to worry about. I wonder what is best? ignorance or enlightenment? Both points of view have substantial merits..and after all is said and done..I personally have come to the conclusion that that personal happiness through charity is the best answer. I'm not talking about money particularly...but a lack of selfishness and a state of mind where you put others needs before your own.

This is my point of view only..something I'm still mulling over in my mind; and in no way reflects any criticism on any other posts here.

Rimbaud

Beren
13th September 2010, 22:38
From my point of view..peace of mind is a gift that I have always striven for. I've noticed that many of my friends don't even think about the things that we..as a Group tend to worry about. I wonder what is best? ignorance or enlightenment? Both points of view have substantial merits..and after all is said and done..I personally have come to the conclusion that that personal happiness through charity is the best answer. I'm not talking about money particularly...but a lack of selfishness and a state of mind where you put others needs before your own.

This is my point of view only..something I'm still mulling over in my mind; and in no way reflects any criticism on any other posts here.

Rimbaud

Many are afraid that if they tell publicly what they think ,they would be mocked.
Again it`s the fear that binds people.
And it`s the Love that set you free for in Love all other virtues are inbedded and Love encircle them.

Ross
13th September 2010, 22:43
"We can move around less and less, even to hunt or collect food," said a leader of the recently displaced Wounaan tribe, who blames the presence of armed groups and heightened violence on an influx of coca cultivation in Wounaan territory.

My point was made above Wynderer, here it is again,

Our perception of reality, is based on our belief systems, a construct of the information we have received. This directly effects our thinking, what we create, every moment.

In their case, Its would be "the presence of armed groups and heightened violence on an influx of coca cultivation in Wounaan territory". Their perception of reality (the armed ones) creates the violence and displacment of the 'Wounaan tribe' which sadely, as has been the way for eons.

I am fortunate to live in a part of the world where I can control (mostly) how I choose to think, but in principle, I am still subject to the 'perception' of the controllers, trying to influence my thinking in hope of creating their reality as my own. Sadely, the majority of the worlds populace do not have this luxury, to think for themselves, let alone come to an understanding of the game being forced upon them.

Regards

Ross

Ross
13th September 2010, 23:07
Many are afraid that if they tell publicly what they think ,they would be mocked.
Again it`s the fear that binds people.
And it`s the Love that set you free for in Love all other virtues are inbedded and Love encircle them.

Indeed Beren,

The plague of 'the fear of what others think' effects every being, a massive component in the perception of one's ability to freely think for themselves and to understand the programming put in place.

Regards

Ross

wynderer
13th September 2010, 23:09
Sadely, the majority of the worlds populace do not have this luxury, to think for themselves, let alone come to an understanding of the game being forced upon them.

thank you, Ross -- that's the gist of my point -- if a spiritual truth doesn't hold true everywhere, for everyone, then , imo, it is not a truth -- it's a convenient way of thinking , usually w/denial & justification in the mix

e

Rimbaud
13th September 2010, 23:12
My point was made above Wynderer, here it is again,

In their case, Its would be "the presence of armed groups and heightened violence on an influx of coca cultivation in Wounaan territory". Their perception of reality (the armed ones) creates the violence and displacment of the 'Wounaan tribe' which sadely, as has been the way for eons.

I am fortunate to live in a part of the world where I can control (mostly) how I choose to think, but in principle, I am still subject to the 'perception' of the controllers, trying to influence my thinking in hope of creating their reality as my own. Sadely, the majority of the worlds populace do not have this luxury,
to think for themselves, let alone come to an understanding of the game being forced upon them.

Regards

Ross

Ross,

I agree totally with what you just wrote... But love is the key surely? I struggle to love many aspects of my life or others lives...those who live with me and those who live elsewhere..I don't believe in blind love..that "Happy Clappy" kind of Nivaric glee that some seem to espouse..my love is of a more earthy kind of thing. I fight with it and despite trying to master it..probably I will never be able to. This is my individual battle however..as I believe all of our Souls strive for similar things..

wynderer
13th September 2010, 23:37
from Carmody--
Now, the story goes that our particular capacity to manifest on the astral realms exceeds that of the reptilians, thus their fear of us.....they come at us with the only weapon they have, which is through the channeling or commandeering..of the back door of our emotions and autonomous ego systems. They strike at our weakness. Like any reasonable warrior in a battle they hit our Achilles heel to take us down.

what about Dulce tho? & maybe the reptilians up to recently have been at a disadvantage, being confined to the astral as you point out -- however, because of the non-astral breeding programs [which are NOT happening just in the human mind], they are getting quite good at making clones & hybrids, & now are getting more & more ability to act in the physical 3D plane

i'd better add -- i hold my own against them quite well -- i'm not writing about this because i am asking for guidance &/or education -- i am writing on behalf of the ignorant & the innocent , the sheeple, who, despite what seems often like their great stupidity, deserve better than what is coming to them -- please don't run the 'illusion' riff by me -- unless you have earned that right by going thru Dulce kinds of torture yourself, & walked out of there , or similar physical places, free & happy on the strength of your illusion-destroying capabilities

Ethereal Blue Being
14th September 2010, 02:36
On the subject of soul harvesting and the treatment/genocide of the indigenous of Columbia and elsewhere spoken of on this thread. I believe that part of the process of what is going on the planet absolutely, undeniably requires (by TPTB) the majority if not all of the indigenous to become detached from the 'resonance' of the planet and other dimensions,realms etc by destroying the physical environment and taking most of the other lifeforms-- birds, mammals, insects, reptiles, etc. down with it..

Peace of Mind
14th September 2010, 04:42
If only I was privy to spending more time here, i've been very busy lately creating a beautiful world….

I’ll spend a little bit more energy here in hopes to clarify some misunderstandings.

When I say it’s your fault, this is to say the individual allows itself to be manipulated….ignorance is of no consequence, the universe can only comply; it projects the inner images of the individual...where the focus of creation begins. You can choose to doubt or believe…it’s really that simple.

However, when a soul is in deed aware of the obvious exploitations and still consents to the abuse, that’s an abomination to self and all of creation. When the extension of the soul/God knowingly allows the hurt to continue to itself, through self or through others…it shouldn’t complain about the unwanted treatment, this has always mystify me…

What is your perspective, your outlook on life? Do you see blatant oppressions and genocides to be nothing more than unfortunate incidents and manipulations…or do you see them as the examples and opportunities to respond in your own Christ way? The answers only elude the ones who have very little intentions on making a difference. How many is actually willing to die for a cause? There’s a hand full of evil manipulators destroying this world, whether they are alien or domestic it really doesn’t matter. What matters is the re-action…the power of the will to help others so they can help you. Your freedom isn’t free. You will not survive if you let your self (others) become separated. We can all talk about the unknown and philosophies; but the answers to salvation aren’t really that vague at all. Courage

Ponder on this for a while…
Understanding the potential age of the universe….you will clearly see that humans are still in their kid stages. I say this because they whine, bicker, fight over abundance, they're fascinated with competing and often show little respect to their living quarters...They hold each other back because of envy and doubt, rarely will they help another unless it were beneficial in a superficial way.

Society is saturated with procrastinators and pretenders. This was designed this way, divide and conquer, separation created through religion, culture and wealth. Peace can never come out of a system that creates division. Change this and you change the world dramatically… nothing to fear but yourself, you are here to learn then die, choose your death, don't let a sly government or anyone place images of a future in to your head. Give them the power to kill, jail, or scare you and you shall have that because you imagine it, you let them have that power through your fear and created the conduit. Don’t be a waste/part of the problem we blame others for. People die all the time, why not make it an honorable one… or will you perish in vain? What will be your legacy? Will your contributions be a detriment or a benefit? Will you learn, give and evolve, or just talk about it? Will you inspire others to take back their power or find more images of despair for them to focus on? Life is easy, but who makes it hard and why let it happen?

This is your graduation time, your classroom, your ultimate lessons, fears…all waiting for you to overcome. You are here to get involve and evolve the soul; deficiencies in trust and patience will never be accommodating. I live well because I want to; I want others to live well so I sacrifice my energy here and elsewhere in many ways simply because I choose to. What I speak is no secret, just seldom heard… and practiced.

I know the pillow is quite cozy and deep sleepers get annoyed when ever their slumber is being disturbed. But, the hibernation is over, smell the coffee and wake the others…there’s a beautiful day just waiting to be created.…

Peace

Ross
14th September 2010, 08:13
Peace of Mind,

Great post, thankyou.

Im hearing you... this sentence really sums it up for me:

"Society is saturated with procrastinators and pretenders. This was designed this way, divide and conquer, separation created through religion, culture and wealth."

Many here who have posted, has written, in one fashion or another some little gems...words that collectively lead towards, what we do have control over,

So...

It starts with ourselves, thats the real battle, always has been.

Thats the game folks, get in control of self, soul harvesting? wont happen with a Sovereign being in control.

Ross

rhythm
14th September 2010, 08:41
Peace of Mind,

Great post, thankyou.

Im hearing you... this sentence really sums it up for me:

"Society is saturated with procrastinators and pretenders. This was designed this way, divide and conquer, separation created through religion, culture and wealth."

Many here who have posted, has written, in one fashion or another some little gems...words that collectively lead towards, what we do have control over,

So...

It starts with ourselves, thats the real battle, always has been.

Thats the game folks, get in control of self, soul harvesting? wont happen with a Sovereign being in control.

Ross

so agree with you Ross (nice thread to )

Chakra
14th September 2010, 09:07
a question for both Renee & Carmody -- since you work w/the souls of those who have recently died -- & the title of this thread is 'Soul Harvester' -- do you agree or disagree that there are non-human entities who are capable of 'stealing' souls, keeping souls from progressing onwards , keeping souls captive as my Oreeon friend says can be done, capturing them the way John Lear says is done --

i personally think that souls can be caught & destroyed

Yes, Yes and Yes....so technically you don't really need to read any further now :)

The soul is neither 'permanent' nor immortal until it has gone through the ascension - the real ascension :) not the kind you by DVD's and take work shops on. ;)

For some that have been here a very long time - they think that their soul must be / or is immortal - it just hasn't mastered the physical yet and has karma to still clean up.

The soul from my understanding is originally a construct (creation of the trinity, God self or higher self, Christ self, soul) to be able to be in this dimension, therefore it is subject to all the things within this dimension.

As others have talked about - you can create your reality based on the choices (karma) You (human ego vs God's will) and your soul makes. The problem is it has gotten really complicated. Everything from the fallen Angel's, Watchers, nephilum (Devil, Lucifer, Satan - their legion of Angels that fell - their creation of demon's. (Book of Enoch) They are very real and the black magicians etc. want the destruction of Alpha and Omega's creation.

All the root races of souls that this planet belongs to. They have been working on that for some time now. This planet fell in consciousness on the 4th root race, the 7th is trying to embody. Many were getting aborted and their arrival has been slower. When they are not aborted they are filled with vaccines....sids or autism.

We also have groups of souls from the warring planet of Maldek and Mars. They were given an opportunity to work out there aggressive ways here and are blowing it again. There are demons that encourage this they like to live off the death and horror of war. There are also souls from other parts of the galaxy to help out with all the 'issues' here - the 144,000.

The rep's and grays - see the body as a commodity and the souls as an opportunity towards immortality. See Karla Turner's work on this. Her books are on a memorial website for free. There is a story of a fellow that saw his soul be removed and put in a box. They have had many years to work on the technology to do this apparently. There was a lady (Karla interviewed) who saw souls been captured and taken into what sounded like the moon...

My personal experience comes from attending a very large soul retrieval in 1995 and seeing thousands of souls fragments being returned to people, I was very shocked to find out later that night a grey that had come back for it. I have told this story before - my apologies if this is a repeat. :) I had to do a lot of healing for that part of me that had be traumatized by this experience, to learn to trust me (unite) again. (I do a lot of 'prayers' for protection) I believe it was when I was around 11 when it was taken.

I saw the girl / hybrid child that it had been used in. I was told that it was to give her life (or better life ?) and that she would die without it. I left 'that' in the hands of God and my soul part stayed with me. You are responsibly for taking care of that which God has given you, as in waste not want not. If I am to ascend in some life time my soul must be healed and intact. It can not go through the fires of the ascension coil with out being whole. A Soul - psyche can be fractured/split/torn/ bits gone in moments of sever shock trauma....that is apart of mental illness - not so much a fractured mind but a fractured soul.

Everything in our world, wars, money, bad relationships, horror of all kinds are created by all the 'service to self' sides, to try to destroy the souls chance of attaining a Christ consciousness and ascending. Until that occurs the soul is vulnerable. To protect the soul from any and all harm - should be done at all costs.

To thine own 'self' (soul) be true!
The funny thing is though that I also figured out - it doesn't really belong to you.
The light of the soul really belongs to God - so you can demand it back, in God's name. In the name of the I am that I am.

You can also have bits (or larger) of other peoples souls too. As in multiple personalities in extreme cases - You can also send them back as well. Another really surprising moment was when I discovered I had been carrying a part of my mother's soul. She (soul is always feminine) was too scared of the life my mother had. I sent it back - my Mother was then really upset with me for sometime after that.

Souls of other people can really interfere with your world, it is best to have the Angels protect and return them to where they are suppose to be. The Buddhist have a way to prepare one for death and how to avoid being trapped in the astral levels. Christian rituals do sort of the same thing with prayers, hymns to the Angels etc.

Hope that helps :)

Steven
14th September 2010, 11:56
By what personal knowledge or experience do you base this on please?
Or is this possibly a supposition or simply a speculation based on what you hope to be true?

It is indeed based upon personal observation of the Universal Laws and Principles that rules all Creation. Victimhood consciousness is a dynamic type of human behaviour : savior / victim / oppressor. You can see it in individual or in collectivity. The reading of the New Paradigm series might help you to understand my point of view.

It is not based on hopes, but rather on observation and application in my personal life. Victimhood consciousness is filled up from bottom to top in each large religion. How the concept of sin is used by the leaders of the large monotheist religion is a good example of how victim consciousness is perperpetrated.

Soul harvesting is also spread out all over the Bible, especially in the apocalypse and it is a metaphora, in my opinion, like many other concept in the book. The is no sign at all, other than stories that I find on the verge of paranoia, to point out that there is indeed a literal harvesting of the souls. It all wraps up into comprehensible understanding when you look at it from the metaphora point of view.

Namaste, Steven

wynderer
14th September 2010, 12:18
It is indeed based upon personal observation of the Universal Laws and Principles that rules all Creation. Victimhood consciousness is a dynamic type of human behaviour : savior / victim / oppressor. You can see it in individual or in collectivity. The reading of the New Paradigm series might help you to understand my point of view.

It is not based on hopes, but rather on observation and application in my personal life. Victimhood consciousness is filled up from bottom to top in each large religion. How the concept of sin is used by the leaders of the large monotheist religion is a good example of how victim consciousness is perperpetrated.

Soul harvesting is also spread out all over the Bible, especially in the apocalypse and it is a metaphora, in my opinion, like many other concept in the book. The is no sign at all, other than stories that I find on the verge of paranoia, to point out that there is indeed a literal harvesting of the souls. It all wraps up into comprehensible understanding when you look at it from the metaphora point of view.

Namaste, Steven

Steven dear soul -- the concept of 'soul harvesting' is NOT all thru the Bible -- whatever gave you that idea? the closest i can come to it is one of Jesus' parables using the imagery of the sowing of grain -- & then there is his imagery of the separation of the sheep & goats, which to me sounds more like different timelines

there are a lot of so-called Christian books out there which come up w/their own ideas, & non-Bible-literate persons seem to get confused between the 2

from PeaceofMind --'However, when a soul is in deed aware of the obvious exploitations and still consents to the abuse, that’s an abomination to self and all of creation. When the extension of the soul/God knowingly allows the hurt to continue to itself, through self or through others…it shouldn’t complain about the unwanted treatment, this has always mystify me… '

does this also apply to women & children, right now somewhere in this world [you can bet on it] , crying & begging for their lives at the point of a gun? do you think if they all sat & meditated & raised their consciousness vibes, the gunmen wouldn't shoot?

& what about the Dalai Lama --shame on him for his victim consciousness, sneaking out of Tibet away from the Chinese -- why didn't he just stay there & manifest a free Tibet, or, at the very least, a free Dalai Lama?

the self-centeredness of the 'you create your own reality' p.o.v. always mystifies me -- & i've noticed that the adherents to the creating-your-own-reality folks are almost all white, middle-to-upper-middle class, & living in Europe, the USA/Canada, or Australia/NZ --places where no war is going on & there are still a fair amount of consumer goods readily available

Steven
14th September 2010, 13:44
Steven dear soul -- the concept of 'soul harvesting' is NOT all thru the Bible -- whatever gave you that idea? the closest i can come to it is one of Jesus' parables using the imagery of the sowing of grain -- & then there is his imagery of the separation of the sheep & goats, which to me sounds more like different timelines

there are a lot of so-called Christian books out there which come up w/their own ideas, & non-Bible-literate persons seem to get confused between the 2

Yes, I agree. I over exagerated it :) It is not all over the Bible. I rather should say that the concept is old because it was at least mentionned in the apocalypse and gospel. But the concept of soul harvesting is still largely spread, just think about the symbolical way to represent 'death' as the reaper. Does it originated from Christianity, I don't know, but it's certainly present in Christianity's old text. That is my point, the concept isn't new and is a metaphora.

Ultimatly, my perspective is that a soul can not be harvested. A soul incarnates, it might not choose where, depending of its own evolution. What is harvested is the fruits that a given soul produces.

Namaste, Steven

Peace of Mind
14th September 2010, 17:03
{Quote}does this also apply to women & children, right now somewhere in this world [you can bet on it] , crying & begging for their lives at the point of a gun? do you think if they all sat & meditated & raised their consciousness vibes, the gunmen wouldn't shoot? {End Quote}

Hi there, wynderer…

Yes, I believe any potential threat can be diverted; most aren’t because the victim expects the outcome to be bad. This is part of the programming. If I hold a gun to your head, what you do next decides the outcome…you can be scared and manifest images of you getting shot, or be fearless and change the outcome of your illusion with creative intent. When you can’t see this reality as being an illusion you will struggle. I also believe people are placed in certain scenarios for a reason. This is why I asked “what is one’s perception of life?” It’s a possibility that extremely brave souls choose to come here and suffer for the benefit of the whole, they could have signed on just to be the examples knowing that most humans need incentives before becoming pro-active. The soul has to be stimulated to decipher the differences between love and hate. You can choose to look at these people as victims and do nothing about it, or choose to see them as the result of societies neglect. Their turmoil doesn’t have to exist. If you see someone/thing attempting to bring harm to your immediate blood family… I’m sure you will do whatever it takes to prevent it. When this same compassion is given to strangers (the ones you see suffering) the world will have little to no problems. But, since people rather watch and experience the pain from a distance without interacting and blessing the situation with their own good intent…they will always be irked by these problems until they do what they can to rectify it.

The media spreads bad news all day long and people eat it up. “A child was killed, a woman was raped, a bank was robbed, drugs were sold, and countries at war.” All news is perceived to be only bad, to keep you dwelling in grief, keeping you hopeless. The child is killed because people fail to realize that it takes a village to raise and protect a child. A woman is assaulted because the mind of the assailant is fractured due to receiving a lack of love, attention and respect…so he’ll return to the universe what he received from it, the victem may have aligned herself to receive the abuse. I won't pretend to know her karmatic value, that has always been personal, Nor would I use her trauma as a excuse to remain idled. Actually, I'll be even more motivated to help ( you see whwere I'm getting at?). Banks are robbed because people are hungry, drugs are sold because society says you need money to survive but at the same time creates unfair exhausting obstacles to get this money, wars only exist because of greed, arrogance and jealousy. When everyone responsibly gets involved in their own unique powerful ways there will be no more discussions about a world in chaos.

{Quote} & what about the Dalai Lama --shame on him for his victim consciousness, sneaking out of Tibet away from the Chinese -- why didn't he just stay there & manifest a free Tibet, or, at the very least, a free Dalai Lama? {End Quote}

You will have to ask Dalai Lama how he chooses to project his own reality. What I do know is when taking on the responsibility to guild the energies of others you can create mishaps for yourself if not planned properly. Looking at a bigger picture, one can see his adversity as being inspirational or disheartening. It’s all in your perspective, mode the outcome don’t let others mode it for you. You see a open wound…put a band aid on it because knowing and doing nothing will only create an infection…ultimately, causing more pain.

{Quote}the self-centeredness of the 'you create your own reality' p.o.v. always mystifies me -- & i've noticed that the adherents to the creating-your-own-reality folks are almost all white, middle-to-upper-middle class, & living in Europe, the USA/Canada, or Australia/NZ places where no war is going on & there are still a fair amount of consumer goods readily available. {End Quote}

Your vision may be a bit blurry on this. Indigenous people have always created what they wanted. Material items are of no value, they only are because you gave it that value (Tricked to giving it value). Over the years the offspring’s of the indigenous were manipulated. Their thinking has become corrupted with trivial ideas of “what is good living”. When they adopted the ways of the West…it was then when their world started to fall apart. Poverty only exists because of oppression and nepotism.
You keep saying service to self as if you’re talking about selfishness. Do you detect any selfness in any of my posts? However, if you do want to help others you have to take care of yourself first. You will be of no use to others if you don’t realize who you are and that others are a part of you. So, by ignoring self, you are ignoring others, you will die softly. When you love yourself you’ll learn (without a doubt) how easy it is to love someone else. People undergo heartache because there is very little love going around. People dress to impress, where fake hair, nails, high heels, makeup, revealing clothes, expensive jewelry, fancy cars, undergo body modifications, belittle others appearances…all because they don’t love themselves, they want to be what the TV tells them to be, this is another example of disempowerment. Loving yourself is the first step to helping others. The true self can not enjoy life in separation from itself; the only profit to be acquired through separation is the painful but priceless learning experience.

The media and poli-tricks have poisoned the mind; festered in doubt/excuses for so long that excuses sometimes seem to be the favorite manifestation, except some forget that excuses are useless and are just a waste of time…It is very important for us all to know that we control the final outcome…but its also your choice to believe this. Crunch time is for clutch players..I don't expect rookies to carry the team, just have the courage to play a supporting role.

Peace

Ba-ba-Ra
14th September 2010, 17:39
Interesting discussion. I'm just wondering when we talk about the soul, do we all mean the same thing. What exactly is the soul? I've had different thoughts at different times.

Let's play around here:

* First of all are the soul and consciousness one and the same?

*If they are separate, are they permanently attached? In other words, does your consciousness always stay with the same soul? Or is consciousness as to the soul, as the soul is to the body. In other words, are consciousness can be matched with different souls in different lifetimes.

Are we, who perhaps are a little more awake, becoming overly attached to thinking of ourselves as souls - just as those who are more asleep are overly attached to thinking of themselves as their bodies?

Let's say for a moment that our souls are just an etheric heart. And just as there can be heart transplants, there could also be soul transplants. Would that give a entirely different meaning to Harvesting of Souls?

Let's say a person in a convalescent home whose body has given up, but the soul still wants to experience more, is it possible for this soul to volunteer to be harvested to fulfill it's goals, and can the body of the person it's removed from go on? I'm inclined to think yes. Haven't you seen people in rest homes, who don't seem to be all there. Maybe they're not and what's missing is their soul. The same with babies. You know how some are alert from birth or very early, while others (although their bodies are mechanically operating on this plane) don't become alert until much later. Again, is that the difference between one whose soul is already staying in the body and one whose isn't. According to the psychic Edgar Cayce, a soul can come into a babies body anywhere between inception and 3 months old.

Perhaps we are not souls, but consciousness. And a consciousness that neither needs a body or a soul to BE.

wynderer
14th September 2010, 19:14
From PeaceofMind:

'Yes, I believe any potential threat can be diverted; most aren’t because the victim expects the outcome to be bad. This is part of the programming. If I hold a gun to your head, what you do next decides the outcome…you can be scared and manifest images of you getting shot, or be fearless and change the outcome of your illusion with creative intent.'

i'm sorry -- this seems just plain silly to me -- i think you're forgetting about the power of free will of the man holding the gun -- if you're God, well then, so is he, but if he has the gun & is manifesting his God self desire to kill you --??? -- as i say , this all seems really silly to me -- good luck w/manifesting /creating your reality in the times to come, as the NWO grows in strength -- i think i've come to the end of trying to communicate w/all you Gods & Goddesses creating reality

Wood
14th September 2010, 19:19
From PeaceofMind:

'Yes, I believe any potential threat can be diverted; most aren’t because the victim expects the outcome to be bad. This is part of the programming. If I hold a gun to your head, what you do next decides the outcome…you can be scared and manifest images of you getting shot, or be fearless and change the outcome of your illusion with creative intent.'

i'm sorry -- this seems just plain silly to me -- i think you're forgetting about the power of free will of the man holding the gun -- if you're God, well then, so is he, but if he has the gun & is manifesting his God self desire to kill you --??? -- as i say , this all seems really silly to me -- good luck w/manifesting /creating your reality in the times to come, as the NWO grows in strength -- i think i've come to the end of trying to communicate w/all you Gods & Goddesses creating reality

I was going to comment along the same lines :)

Beren
14th September 2010, 19:41
I always wonder why so often when asked simple things, some people answer with long replies... Kinda philosophical explanation that really black is not black...and that white is actually black...

truthseekerdan
14th September 2010, 19:57
IMHO, a 'soul' is harvested back to the 'Source' after its completion.
In other words back to the state of Oneness instead of divideness. :rapture:

Namaste, ~ Dan ~ :love:

RedeZra
14th September 2010, 20:02
Perhaps we are not souls, but consciousness. And a consciousness that neither needs a body or a soul to BE.

there is a light body a so-called soul within the physical body that transcends death and descends at conception into the womb and the world again

consciousness is the animator of both bodies

this consciousness is the ancient infinite One

if you become it then the proverbial drop has found itself as the ocean

Carmody
14th September 2010, 20:21

from PeaceofMind --'However, when a soul is in deed aware of the obvious exploitations and still consents to the abuse, that’s an abomination to self and all of creation. When the extension of the soul/God knowingly allows the hurt to continue to itself, through self or through others…it shouldn’t complain about the unwanted treatment, this has always mystify me… '

does this also apply to women & children, right now somewhere in this world [you can bet on it] , crying & begging for their lives at the point of a gun? do you think if they all sat & meditated & raised their consciousness vibes, the gunmen wouldn't shoot?

& what about the Dalai Lama --shame on him for his victim consciousness, sneaking out of Tibet away from the Chinese -- why didn't he just stay there & manifest a free Tibet, or, at the very least, a free Dalai Lama?

the self-centeredness of the 'you create your own reality' p.o.v. always mystifies me -- & i've noticed that the adherents to the creating-your-own-reality folks are almost all white, middle-to-upper-middle class, & living in Europe, the USA/Canada, or Australia/NZ --places where no war is going on & there are still a fair amount of consumer goods readily available

Then one has to recall or know for the first time that Buddhism was taken to heart by one of -if not the- most accomplished and violent warring races that the planet has ever seen. The Tibetians. You have to break something before it needs fixin'.

It is also wise to choose your battles -- where and when they will be fought.

I don't expect you to 'get it' overnight, and maybe not in this lifetime. Who knows. People have the capacity for rumination and change.

And no, I'm not city folk. I'm originally deep country, in many ways. So I know my way around a gun, a barn, a kitchen, a work shop, a garage, a garden, etc.

Not everyone here is pansy-arsed. It is more along the lines that you may be having quandary in reaching what they are trying to say and what they mean.

If you could sit there, for example..and I do this all the time.. I walk by the factory lunch room, the guys are playing cards...and I call out the next card on the pile (eg:'7 of spades!') and keep walking. Invariably I'm right. Or other such things. To do things you know are absolutely true, for they have happened enough times that it is impossible to doubt them.

I saw those two kids on the columbine massacre on a corner, about 1.5 hours before it happened.. Same for the air France disaster, same dang corner. Same again for the 9/11 situation. All at the same corner. Turns out that corner exhibits some interesting soil charge situations vs the electrical substation there..when it has been raining for a day or so. A bit of investigation turned up some interesting scientific possibilities, yes, with regard to correlation for 'precognition' and OBE's etc. The energy was so powerful, that a psychic opened up shop right there. Then I noted that the energy seemed to move away..and so did the psychic.

What I seem to be getting from this is that you, personally, have not had enough things of such a nature happen in your life that the egoic structure is forced to break down from the sheer weight of the imparted information..... and thus knowledge you are forced to take in as known ineffable truths.

One point is that the doorway fits all -- but the path is individual.

Peace of Mind
14th September 2010, 20:38
wynderer, It’s fear that gives the gunman power. It’s the fear and possibly karma that puts you into his paradigm in the first place. Trust you will make it out alive and you will. But be honest here…how many think positive in these instances?
Do you know anything about the tragedy’s you see in the news everyday, all day? Do you actually know their sides of the story? Or do you go off of what the news anchor tells you when reading pre- prepared info from a sheet of paper.

Fear exists because there’s a lesson waiting to be learned. You can’t be your God-self when harboring fear, so face it, dissolve it, continue the journey, and win.

If you want to be harmed just simply think it so. It’s your will over the next, but if evil is your opponent you will always have the upper hand. Most people will say their brush with death was a miracle, not once believing it was the power of their intention…again giving their power/credit away to someone/thing else. This is how the human mind has been conditioned. It’s your scenario because you created it (knowingly or not).

I understand that this may take time to digest, let it marinate for a while before discrediting it like so many have. I talk this because I experience this, it’s very real. But you can make it false in your mind just as easily.

I don’t need luck in life, just my intent. I have no worries, or fear the illuminati; they can only do to me what I envision them doing. This reality is so easy, I used to get frustrated when others couldn’t see what is right in front of their face, but I’ve learned some non-believers are examples, and heavy sleepers and I must be easy at times and let people move at their own speed.

I think, in the minds of the sleeping and the awoken it’s clear that our way of living is the cause of all the anarchy, yet we still allow it to exist.

I wonder if people are still looking for help from elsewhere? What species from another world would want to help a specie who isn’t able to help it self? Will the savior party want to take responsibility for a species that lives in fear? I think not. For any help to come from anywhere else the help has to know it will be loved/appreciated. Our examples, our commitments, beliefs as a whole is not showing how worthy we really are. There’s still some growing up for all of us.

My only attempts here were to enlighten those seeking answers. Much of what I mentioned isn’t really that hard to grasp, just common sense when you get to the root of it all.

Live well,my friends, be free,
Until later…

Peace.

wynderer
14th September 2010, 20:42
Then one has to recall or know for the first time that Buddhism was taken to heart by one of -if not the- most accomplished and violent warring races that the planet has ever seen. The Tibetians. You have to break something before it needs fixin'.

It is also wise to choose your battles -- where and when they will be fought.

I don't expect you to 'get it' overnight, and maybe not in this lifetime. Who knows. People have the capacity for rumination and change.

And no, I'm not city folk. I'm originally deep country, in many ways. So I know my way around a gun, a barn, a kitchen, a work shop, a garage, a garden, etc.

Not everyone here is pansy-arsed. It is more along the lines that you may be having quandary in reaching what they are trying to say and what they mean.

If you could sit there, for example..and I do this all the time.. I walk by the factory lunch room, the guys are playing cards...and I call out the next card on the pile (eg:'7 of spades!') and keep walking. Invariably I'm right. Or other such things. To do things you know are absolutely true, for they have happened enough times that it is impossible to doubt them.

I saw those two kids on the columbine massacre on a corner, about 1.5 hours before it happened.. Same for the air France disaster, same dang corner. Same again for the 9/11 situation. All at the same corner. Turns out that corner exhibits some interesting soil charge situations vs the electrical substation there..when it has been raining for a day or so. A bit of investigation turned up some interesting scientific possibilities, yes, with regard to correlation for 'precognition' and OBE's etc. The energy was so powerful, that a psychic opened up shop right there. Then I noted that the energy seemed to move away..and so did the psychic.

What I seem to be getting from this is that you, personally, have not had enough things of such a nature happen in your life that the egoic structure is forced to break down from the sheer weight of the imparted information..... and thus knowledge you are forced to take in as known ineffable truths.

so far i have not received a single straight answer from you yet, Carmody -- & i find you difficult to understand -- like, exactly what experiences do i need to 'break down' my 'egoic structure' ? -- & , in your mind, is this breakdown a plus or a minus? --

& --i have to say this -- i'm really not impressed by your self-described psychic skills -- like Sun Bear said, 'If your philosophy doesn't grow corn, i don't want to hear about it' -- i was very greedy for psychic experiences in my 20s , & got them, but came to understand that loving others is more important -- &, being easily annoyed by human beings, i have my hands full w/learning to love

i think i'll not bother you w/any more posts directed at you

Carmody
14th September 2010, 21:06
so far i have not received a single straight answer from you yet, Carmody -- & i find you difficult to understand -- like, exactly what experiences do i need to 'break down' my 'egoic structure' ? -- & , in your mind, is this breakdown a plus or a minus? --

& --i have to say this -- i'm really not impressed by your self-described psychic skills -- like Sun Bear said, 'If your philosophy doesn't grow corn, i don't want to hear about it' -- i was very greedy for psychic experiences in my 20s , & got them, but came to understand that loving others is more important -- &, being easily annoyed by human beings, i have my hands full w/learning to love

i think i'll not bother you w/any more posts directed at you

And all we can try and do is communicate.

I've been on the net since long before the net existed via the BBS's and the news and user groups, and beginning with 2400 baud modems. Etc. In all that time one thing I learned is that there will be people whom a given person cannot easily communicate with in written form and have it be meaningful for both parties. And I started out as an ignorant and combative individual in those communications. So I did learn something of use, I hope. There is no substitute for face to face communications, even if all it does is finalize or complete 'Nolo contendere' situations sooner - rather than later. :)

As for ego breakdown to clear the mind that happens right about when the fear of death is so strong and so deep that it/you feels that it's death -or a 'clearing' of sorts. Right at the full breakdown point. As literal and as real as is possible. This is why the Buddhists teach one-on-one, as it's a precarious undertaking at best. You have to want it as much as you want life itself. More, actually. And it can't be faked, ie you can't fake yourself out. The ego is a wily little barsteward.

As for manifestation of actual energies, it follows the same lines of mental construct as the ego issue.

As for any 'Johnny Wishbone: Psychic Extraordinaire', (x-files episode) stories I may share, I'm not all that impressed either. :p

Have you ever seen the film 'Dark City?' An interesting film. Humanity besieged by an occupying and manipulating race-on all levels. This tune is based on the film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXgKL3ZpBdo

wynderer
14th September 2010, 21:36

And all we can try and do is communicate.

I've been on the net since long before the net existed via the BBS's and the news and user groups, and beginning with 2400 baud modems. Etc. In all that time one thing I learned is that there will be people whom a given person cannot easily communicate with in written form and have it be meaningful for both parties. And I started out as an ignorant and combative individual in those communications. So I did learn something of use, I hope. There is no substitute for face to face communications, even if all it does is finalize or complete 'Nolo contendere' situations sooner - rather than later. :)

As for ego breakdown to clear the mind that happens right about when the fear of death is so strong and so deep that it/you feels that it's death -or a 'clearing' of sorts. Right at the full breakdown point. As literal and as real as is possible. This is why the Buddhists teach one-on-one, as it's a precarious undertaking at best. You have to want it as much as you want life itself. More, actually. And it can't be faked, ie you can't fake yourself out. The ego is a wily little barsteward.

As for manifestation of actual energies, it follows the same lines of mental construct as the ego issue.

As for any 'Johnny Wishbone: Psychic Extraordinaire', (x-files episode) stories I may share, I'm not all that impressed either. :p

Have you ever seen the film 'Dark City?' An interesting film. Humanity besieged by an occupying and manipulating race-on all levels. This tune is based on the film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll81rnHjMnA

OK, Carmody -- i think you are just very unique in how you see things, & are walking a very different path from mine -- sorry if i sounded judgmental -- i think you care about others & work to help -- but i do find you very difficult to understand

Chakra
16th September 2010, 08:50
It is indeed based upon personal observation of the Universal Laws and Principles that rules all Creation.

What 'Laws' please would you be referring to here, with out elaborating, it implies that I should also be aware of them. Which I am not. We may not have read the same 'Book of Laws'. Please clarify.

Victimhood consciousness is a dynamic type of human behaviour : savior / victim / oppressor. You can see it in individual or in collectivity. The reading of the New Paradigm series might help you to understand my point of view.

I agree in some instances it is very dynamic and yes it can be individual or collectively but it can not be used as a framing metaphor for all events. That is much to simplistic - to easy to explain away, something that is as controversial and as traumatic to its experiencers as this can be.

I will check out the book you speak of. But just briefly where does the concept of soul loss and soul theft fit in to a 'victimhood consciousness'? Especially when the person (child or infant) is not even aware of what is happening. Does not even possess, emotionally or even consciously, the concepts of right or wrong, victim / saviour etc.
Frankly this rational sounds more like fear based intellectualizations of an event that is to difficult to explore.

It is not based on hopes, but rather on observation and application in my personal life.

So with out sounding to confrontational which is not my intent - I am to assume you also feel that 'observation and application' is a superior view to hold over actual experience? The theoretical or observational placed in a position of metaphor supersedes a persons reality? And that the relating of all that have such experiences are on the verge of religious paranoia? Nothing from my experience or those that I talked about had any mention of anything remotely connected to any form of religious doctrine. Nor anyone else's that I have read so far.

But would that not be a similar analogy to a man telling a women how a pregnancy should feel like, or what it will feel like to be a Mother? Or a priest telling a couple how to have a great sex life?

Victimhood consciousness is filled up from bottom to top in each large religion. How the concept of sin is used by the leaders of the large monotheist religion is a good example of how victim consciousness is perperpetrated.

Hmm - didn't notice any mention by anyone that this was about sin either. Again not seeing a connection. Just about the fact that there is more to us, like our souls, than just DNA that the grays want. Our DNA 46 Chromo. is basic stuff in comparison to even the DNA of a fern at over 600 pairs

"Ophioglossum reticulatum, a species of fern, has the largest number of chromosomes (thread-like bodies in a cell's nucleus that hold the genes) with more than1,260(630 pairs)."

So what else is there that makes us so damn appealing and hated at the same time? But the potential to gain real immortality through the creators of this galaxy - cloning obviously has it limitations.

"Soul harvesting is also spread out all over the Bible, especially in the apocalypse and it is a metaphora, in my opinion, like many other concept in the book. The is no sign at all, other than stories that I find on the verge of paranoia, to point out that there is indeed a literal harvesting of the souls. It all wraps up into comprehensible understanding when you look at it from the metaphora point of view. Namaste, Steven

I am thinking you might referring to the parable 'harvesting the tares from the wheat'?

But nope - if that is the case it is not what I thought we had been talking about either. That is as I understand a reference to the genetics of fallen angels along side the genetics of the sons and daughters of God. Nothing about sin here either, just basic genetics, even a slightly different species. Not religious doctrine really as it technically originates from the Book of Enoch - which was also eventually a banned book. This was a parable by Jesus so the souls of light would be aware of the presence of those that perpetuate the lie, the poison of the tare.
We all know who they are, and they know we know. :)

wynderer
16th September 2010, 13:42
What 'Laws' please would you be referring to here, with out elaborating, it implies that I should also be aware of them. Which I am not. We may not have read the same 'Book of Laws'. Please clarify.

I agree in some instances it is very dynamic and yes it can be individual or collectively but it can not be used as a framing metaphor for all events. That is much to simplistic - to easy to explain away, something that is as controversial and as traumatic to its experiencers as this can be.

I will check out the book you speak of. But just briefly where does the concept of soul loss and soul theft fit in to a 'victimhood consciousness'? Especially when the person (child or infant) is not even aware of what is happening. Does not even possess, emotionally or even consciously, the concepts of right or wrong, victim / saviour etc.
Frankly this rational sounds more like fear based intellectualizations of an event that is to difficult to explore.

So with out sounding to confrontational which is not my intent - I am to assume you also feel that 'observation and application' is a superior view to hold over actual experience? The theoretical or observational placed in a position of metaphor supersedes a persons reality? And that the relating of all that have such experiences are on the verge of religious paranoia? Nothing from my experience or those that I talked about had any mention of anything remotely connected to any form of religious doctrine. Nor anyone else's that I have read so far.

But would that not be a similar analogy to a man telling a women how a pregnancy should feel like, or what it will feel like to be a Mother? Or a priest telling a couple how to have a great sex life?

Hmm - didn't notice any mention by anyone that this was about sin either. Again not seeing a connection. Just about the fact that there is more to us, like our souls, than just DNA that the grays want. Our DNA 46 Chromo. is basic stuff in comparison to even the DNA of a fern at over 600 pairs

"Ophioglossum reticulatum, a species of fern, has the largest number of chromosomes (thread-like bodies in a cell's nucleus that hold the genes) with more than1,260(630 pairs)."

So what else is there that makes us so damn appealing and hated at the same time? But the potential to gain real immortality through the creators of this galaxy - cloning obviously has it limitations.

I am thinking you might referring to the parable 'harvesting the tares from the wheat'?

But nope - if that is the case it is not what I thought we had been talking about either. That is as I understand a reference to the genetics of fallen angels along side the genetics of the sons and daughters of God. Nothing about sin here either, just basic genetics, even a slightly different species. Not religious doctrine really as it technically originates from the Book of Enoch - which was also eventually a banned book. This was a parable by Jesus so the souls of light would be aware of the presence of those that perpetuate the lie, the poison of the tare.

YOU GO, GIRL!!! i'm probably leaving the net & this forum today -- it's good to know that there are some like you & lightblue & RedeZra & Beren in his quiet way, & others, who have the courage to see things as they are & post about it -- carry on the Good Fight!

Carmody
17th September 2010, 17:14

Of course with a base 46 kinda number, the the sum total of possible configurations can be staggering. Even if you remove any repeats. The thing about the fern, is I've no idea the number of doubles or repeats, or if the 600 are arranged in a interesting way or not.

Those thoughts and questions cannot be answered by anyone but someone that is involved in those fields and their answer will be colored via their orientation and knowledge base, same as anyone else.

My comment then produces doubt in the mind of any given reader as to whether the 600 vs 46 actually means something or not . It has done so in a direction that allows someone to regain their balance if they indeed 'feel' (a more base aspect of the semi-conscious ego function) that the 600 as a number of some sort denotes the human emotion of feeling less than a fern vs feeling as more than a fern, the latter being their usual mental space.

I'm not attempting to announce superiority over that of a fern, but to allow the readers of the thread to regain or maintain some sort of balance. When that is measured against the overall thrust of the thread, it can at least be seen as humorous.

I also caution the reader to consider that the god bits of the protection or shielding of the self could be seen as a simple mental preparation technique, I not feeling that the invocation of god is superior or inferior to that of a self invoked (or other denoted god principle, position, or internal mechanism) position. Ie invoke the mantra/routine that works for you and do your best to realize that is the specific and individual case of invocation or act when in the given place or situation. To a certain extent, in the realm of psycho-analysis of the self, any thrust of truths upon others, even if it be innocent, is an attempt to utilize either knowingly or unknowingly, the pathways of the ego structure - in order to cement one's personal views on reality from being destroyed or demoted in the self, due to being reflected by the psychology of others.

In many ways, this is the crux of the matter..as in the astral realms I spoke of how it seems as if the power of human imagination is one of the big things we seem to have over that of the more literal reptilians and similar. Imagination is part of the power of creation, whereas determinance is the strength of the reptilian types when it comes to manifestation. Their absolute surety in themselves is part of their determinance and strength. Ie, they suffer no doubt, and this is part and parcel of their strength in astral and otherwise 'manifestation'. It is also their Achilles heel when it comes to dealing with humans. Humans being filled with the capacity to create in astral realms due to their capacity for imagination. But the other side of the coin is that we can be captured in doubt and fears, the antithesis of imagination and love. Doubt....due to a myriad of possibilities in unknowns.

Our very imagination is what causes us to not make decisions of surety. Our capacity to interpret what we see or 'think we see'. This is our Achilles heel which the reptilian types and our very own local and 'real world' humans use to manipulate us by and through.

Therefore, it becomes obvious that maintaining a state of ignorance in mankind is literally what freezes us into inaction - like a deer in the headlights.

Thus the motto of the PTB....'Order through Chaos'.

Understanding that one point is critical to orienting one's mind to the core aspect of the problem at hand. Within the scope of questions and answers, the concept is that the perfect question actually does in reality, define the scope, shape, and placement of the answer. This is part of the critical process of understanding exactly where one stands when attempting to deal with these questions and their myriad possibilities due to not enough information being available for the answer to appear 'in absolute terms' (ego function!)....for the bulk of humanity.....so that bulk may consider directions.

One aspect is that we attempt to impose surety in our individual position and then send that package out to others..in order to have a perfect reflection come back at us from the other, so we can then believe in ourselves, emotionally.

My main thrust has always been to attempt to embark on instilling the capacity for clear-headed discernment into the individual who may be reading what I tippity-tap on my keyboard. This, rather than stating 'my specific truth'. Even though, as a human who integrates with others on the ego level for the most part (unavoidable), I can be as guilty of this as anyone else. One way of maintaining things in an aura of comfortable communications that have a positive effect on others.. is to always add in the aspect where the view or position has conditions (in the 'statements' or positions) as being potentials as opposed to specific truths or facts.

So, please consider : Imagination is deeply tied to empathy and love and sharing, this is an important point to consider. Whereas absolute determinance is an aspect of fear and ego. Each has an Achilles heel that the other can be manipulated or deflected by or through. You do have a Swiss army knife of a response capacity. Learn what it is -- and begin using it.

In the case of determinance, that of what 'controlled tribal religions' put in front of you, determinance assuages doubt in man and gives comfort to the ego structure, the part you need to shed, remember? (very important). It is also part of the reptilian and similar astral presence, thus denoting their strength in those areas. As well, the PTB use doubt to raise fears and create inaction in 'this world'. ( David Icke calls this 'problem, reaction, solution')

On our side... of openness, love, and imagination, this denotes, literally, 'the power of creation' - in the astral realms and higher dimensions. This is the 'weapon' if you will, that the reptilians and similar and the PTB fear, the core of their Achilles heel. We have the power to create fear for ourselves, if we are not careful, so we must use this imagination to create better realities. Once we realize that we can use this gift to create our freedom, then we will be closer to actually realizing that freedom. As opposed to realizing our fears.

Once again, this comes down to defining the scope and shape of the question that is in front of us, individually... so we can individually move closer to seeing and knowing the true shape of the answer.

The answer for me, is the 'oh' of realizing the intensity of my own personal capacity for manifestation through the powers of utilizing the imagination for the creation of realities, and due to that single viewpoint.... creating my own power and strength in astral realms and connections to higher dimensions.

To lose the doubt of the ego that is influencing and destroying my capacity to manifest. But the loss of the ego must be real. The ego must be addressed. This is critical function to reaching this end. Recall that manifestation in this realm is tied directly to the balancing of the rational mind (determinance-left hemisphere) and that of the lateral mind or creative mind (imagination, right brain) ..and the important bit..THROUGH the combined forces as they interact in the base join point of the human vehicle for interaction, the brain. And that point is the cortex, or reptilian part of the mind. That point where the ego emerges from, autonomous function of sex drive, survival, food, etc. Fear, lust, greed, the others --what have you.

Please recall that I have given you enough ammunition to see that is is indeed moving into scientific fact as to the human nervous system being mulit-dimensional and thus a dimensional doorway for energies and actions. David Hudson measuring the 'monatomics' in nerve tissue, as being as high as 5% mass. Do I mean that 5% of my brain is superconducting inter-dimensional materials that have not been recognized though western spectroscopic analysis methodology?? Yes, 1000% yes. Put a gun to my head, I still say yes. What you eat and how you act, think, feel and alter your endocrine and chemical system in the body changes the charge state of the internal monatomic materials. This will become clear as to why this is critical function.

Alchemists and ancients consuming this material to allow themselves to commit to actions of/in higher realms that manifest here and to manifest actions in higher realms..and to simply manifest themselves as a portal in multiple dimensions and..and thus become one with their higher selves and transcend this world. That is, in a nutshell the entire point of alchemy. Aliens, ie reptilians and grays (as servants, whatever) wanting to consume energized (fear, etc) humans as the vibrations of the energies they have invoked in us is what makes us 'tasty' for that specific moment. Both David Hudson and the alchemist stating flat out, over, and over, and over... the connection between our thoughts and actions when handling these monatomic materials (the blessing of water, etc) called ORMUS, ORME, the philosopher's stone, the white powder of gold, the manna of the gods, etc, etc. All the same thing. These materials being stated by the 'US naval academy of research' as being superconductive. Etc. etc. A note for you, is that superconductivity is outside of time and thus not 3-d trapped. But the powders do go inactive, the ones that are in our bodies. They must be 'charged' so they open the portal. The ancients, Hudson, the alchemists, and even the Nazis (they had their own radioactive versions of this stuff, see the works of Joseph Farrell) all found ways to charge the stuff. We can eat right, eat foods that are full of the stuff..and then think the right thoughts..but that can activate the materials to some degree, and this is enough for some of us to receive communication and commit to action through this multi-dimensional doorway for the astral body, the higher self and the physical body we occupy here. Or one can do things like make weak colloidal suspensions like near-monatomic silver, via a slow and low energy method of making it and thus charging it each and every day as the electrical charge imparted is part of the charging method and also part of the creation method for monatomics. The entire chemical and chemistry like conditionals of all of alchemy is specifically designed to do those exact things. The danger of alchemy is that it opens the doorway with the ego intact, thus the druids/Egyptian/ Babylonian, (fiat currency) component of the warring aspects of the PTB.

People desperately want 'real rubber on the ground'. The above bits and for that matter, all in this post - is real actual rubber on the ground and real connective tissue. Hardcore. Real.

Hopefully you can then realize that the chemical and body stressing of the body's system in fear -- is what 'gates' human nervous system created or 'enabled dimensional energies' into the realm of the reptile types, so they can consume it(?). Thus the stories by David Icke on human ritual sacrifices of pregnant women, etc. See the stories of Credo Mutwa on this subject.

Another physical fact is that the electrical charging of the materials was done by the Nazi's in a torsional manner ie, spinning a dual inner-outer torus in a specific orientation. Note that many of not all anti-gravity and similar craft and devices utilize this exact fluid energy manipulation tactic, in the form of magnet motors, John Hutchison's anti-gravity and mass manipulation- blending, Victor Schauberger's anti gravity devices, all similar.

Note that 'vortice points' (fancy that term, hmmm?) or grid points where multiple oscillating fields interact to form the becker-hagens grid on the earth....note that those points are considered to have reptilian, alien and human bases and similar either underground or underwater. The inter-dimensional doorway is opened within the human system in and on those locations. Note that the energetic spin of a pyramid placed as the top of a van-der-graff generator is a dual spiraled DNA form. Thus an interactive device for intelligence moving across dimensions and locales. Read about Russian success with pyramids in Russia, even today. Note that the US Naval Academy of Research also reported in another scientific study, through thorough and documented testing....that human DNA is superconductive and relates outside of time and space.

Note the back and forth that just occurred between Wynderer and I that supports every single point I've made here in this thread. Specifically that of being in the correct vortice point for accessing these latent and inherent talents that lie unrealized in the human system/vehicle. She's in the finger lakes area and the given 'shaped vortice' structure created brings about intense multi-dimensional interactive. Like the vertigo that I get when crossing a energy grid line but multiplied and constant.

However the ego and doubt (and lack of information) creates inaction, when tied to the ego's manifestation. For the ego knows that it's very existence in you may be torn down ..if you resort to actual actions. So... it sublimates your drive and direction through imposing inaction, through subconscious influence. If false drive is created in other ways and reasons, this is just as viable when it comes to helping the ego keep it's place in your life. Remember the ego is based on the edifice of the body's function and that includes primal emotions. Like (no- exactly in reality as) as a thin coat over the primal drive system, the mechanism that shapes the word and meaning choices of the internal subconscious creation of the voice in your head.

Recall the statement that the part of your mind that is realizing these shaped light differentials on a screen into words being spoken in your mind in your own internal voice is, in fact.... YOUR EGO. It is absolutely VITAL a critical function to completely deal with this point - as you can hopefully see how deep and powerful a grip the ego has on your every thought and interpretation of what reality actually is.

To stress the importance of such, I will relate one of the stories about the creation of mankind.

The story is one where mankind was created by committee of astral and dimensional travelers of a galactic group type organization. And that the reptilians asked to be making the cortex of the mind as part of the whole process - and were allowed to. And that they slipped in programming of this nature and of that of their type and ilk... and thus.... purposely created a vehicle for souls that they could control and sublimate....and a war began after that for the souls of the incarnated. Between the rest of the council and that of the reptilians.

I've no idea on that one myself, but when it comes to dealing with the ramifications of the cortex of the mind, the ego structure and the level on which it is interfering in our expression as higher souls through this vehicle we call a human, it is a vital potential or viewpoint to consider. Even if it is 100% bull, if allows one to thus embark on a true clearing of the self and sublimation of the ego's influence on the views and sights in the astral realms....and thus increases their surety of self in those areas...and thus increases one's capacity for self determination and manifestation (to lose the deeply interfering fear and doubt) ..then that, in my opinion, is as close enough to the truth of the matter as to be effective.......enough.

The only weapon, again, the only weapon the PTB, aliens, reptilians, what have you....can manipulate us through or by is the ego. Deal with the damn thing today, Please, for the love of God, for the love of man, for the love of life, for the love of existence and humanity, deal with your ego. Please.

And one, more time..the ego will do everything it can, including taking you to the point of physical death and even beyond, to make absolutely sure you never deal with it. In terms of influence in your life, for example, it uses fear to make you think that reptilians, PTB's, angels, demons, spirits, what have you -are more critical. Anything but the ego being front and center.

As you can see, as above - so below. As outside - so inside. The question begets the answer. The problem with the outside world is deep inside you. it is a case of first things first before moving on to the next thing.

Individually -the question must be addressed and answered, for all of mankind.

Now force yourself to get up and go do the dishes.

And in the process the ego will do it's damnedest to make sure your forget, as permanently as possible, everything you have just read.

PurpleLama
19th August 2011, 01:43
carmody:

No.

In the event of atomics tearing up space and time, and the poor souls in range of the disturbance, the higher ups have to play damage control. Seems it would be too much for one on the ground playing double duty. Dealing with reorganizing a souls pattern isn't something I'd want to take on.

For the good of mankind, Bump.

I am not the only person that can attest to a lot of what gets said in here, be it hard to swallow. I personally like the gardening metaphor of soul development, so prefer the term harvest to the word ascension. Call it whatever you like, there's definitely something out of the ordinary with the days as they progress.

Lord Sidious
19th August 2011, 02:00
Hi Ross,
Do you think we can be tricked to give our consent for being harvested by, for example, accepting to discard our ego and 'rejoin with our higher self'?

I would say that not only is it possible, it happens.
The first step is to make us forget who and what we are.
They they make us believe they are in charge, not us.
Then they give us ''things'' to keep us busy.
Then they have us where they want us, we have forgotten the whole picture.
But we can remember later and many of us out there are.

I have long had this sneaking suspicion that the ultimate goal of the power structure on this planet is the possession of the souls of those born here.
The entity at the top is a negative energy being and requires all of the negativity for its food, or for its plan to be realised.
If it is indeed enlil, that energy could be for many things, but this is all about our souls.
That is why we see such unbelievable atrocities and goings on at this time.

PurpleLama
19th August 2011, 02:03
and it's on the moon, there, sid.

oops, now I done it.

Carmody
19th August 2011, 06:49
and it's on the moon, there, sid.

oops, now I done it.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18023776/Penetration-The-Question-of-Extraterrestrial-and-Human-Telepathy-by-Ingo-Swann-text-format

What that means, who knows.

But...there it is. Hmm.. exactly one year on this forum, for me, as well.

The link is for Ingo Swan's book, which before it was published at the supplied link, could command as much as $500 on ebay, with norms in the $250-350 range.

The book is about how he was hired to do psychic probing of the moon.

And what he found.

When it comes to known effective remote viewers..there's Ingo...and then everyone else. He's that good.

ViralSpiral
19th August 2011, 07:09
The first step is to make us forget who and what we are.
They they make us believe they are in charge, not us.

Bit of a piss off factor actually. To have agreed to accept amnesia and participate in the harvest

Anyhoot, here I are......

Carmody, thanks for the link. Weekend reading. Will revert with comments.

http://www.clubhousewreckards.com/images/fish_goodevil.jpg

DNA
19th August 2011, 07:53
Can I ask a weee bitty question?
How can a thread generate six pages of dialogue, 5,500 views and only get thanked twice?
For all who have posted and not given a thanks,,,I think a new thread needs to be started "The ungreatfull turds" Or "The ungreatfull snots", take your pick. :)

ViralSpiral
19th August 2011, 08:00
"The ungreatfull turds" Or "The ungreatfull snots"

GASP!!!!
Ungrateful Dead?

Personally, I blame the solar flares
I have revisited the first page, thank you :)

DoubleHelix
19th August 2011, 08:08
How can a thread generate six pages of dialogue, 5,500 views and only get thanked twice?
For all who have posted and not given a thanks,,,I think a new thread needs to be started "The ungreatfull turds" Or "The ungreatfull snots", take your pick. :)

I think you'll find before today's post #105, the rest date back to before September 2010, thus the thanking system had not been brought into effect.

DNA
19th August 2011, 08:18

I think you'll find before today's post #105, the rest date back to before September 2010, thus the thanking system had not been brought into effect.

Oh, well, that makes me feel better.
I'll feel a little better if I see you thanking this thread though DH. :)

DNA
19th August 2011, 10:13

I'm just reading myself into this conversation,,,and I'm sure John Lear will be mentioned prominantly here, I would like to mention that this short excerpt entitled Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy - Alien Interview (http://www.thelivingmoon.com/44cosmic_wisdom/03PDF/Alien_Interview.pdf)was also considered prominatly and in high regard when Lear came to his opinion regarding soul's being harvested and that type of thing.

In "Alien Interview"
We have a nurse who claims she was present at one of the flying saucer crash retrievals. She mentions that the alien telepathically contacted her, and that try as some of the other millitary men did do communicate with it, all was to no avail, it only communicated with MacElroy.

The "being", explained to her, that it was a biological robot, that it needed to be so because sending resource needy life forms like ourselves would be near impossible when it came to space travel over vast distances requiring long periods of time being spent in a ship.
The being also explained,,,that it had a soul,,,and that it had full memory of it's past lives. The being explained that it was part of a civilization that "created" bodies and the soul then had the ability to download into them as "she" had done.
This biological robot was female.
Life times had different meanings for these robots with souls, because they could create a new body as they needed one, and they had full memory of their past lives.

The biological robot when on to explain a creation mythos on earth that was very much in line with the thinking in Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers (http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/08PDF_Files/The_Terra_Papers_Parts_1_and_2.pdf), and Zacharia Sitchin's works.
It was said that there was a vast Empire, and that earth was populated by the unwanted souls of this Empire, and the souls were kept incarnating here by means of a technological prison loop.
You see, the Empire didn't want the souls in the Empire anymore for various reasons not limited to but including, rebeliousness, innovative thinking, criminal activity, deviant activity, autonomy and tax evasion.

The robot explained that not only did this contraption work on the souls of all humans,,,,,,but,,,any way faring space travelers who might be passing through and happen to die here.

I find that last part very interesting, because I'm always looking for strange data to corrolate and ping.
And this is strange ping indeed.

While I was trying to absorb the Billy Meier material from a set of audio tapes by Randolph Winters, I came across a small piece of information that caused my ears to perk. Meier was reported as asking, "can you be born on other planets"? To which it was replied to him "No, you can not be born on another planet, unless you travel there by body and then die".

PurpleLama
19th August 2011, 11:50
this in particular is most enheartening and would be the ground for the alleviation of fear.
As for us 'humans' manifesting imagination as both our curse and gift.

The question then comes on such a pronouncement - how the reptilians, who seemingly do not possess such imaginations, how do they manifest?

Well, they, not having imagination, possess no doubt. Since they are absolutely sure in their existence in this given astral realm, then their manifestation is rock solid.

Our imagination, after the doubt leaves us, allows for not just rock solid manifestation, but manifold creation.

Carmody
19th August 2011, 15:36
One thing that is very evident about humans is that they indeed, undoubtedly, undeniably... do have a self blocking fold back function and loop in their psychology and their physiology.

The ego, the autonomous layer function prevents people from analyzing their origins. The door inside has a cover on it (big sticker: 'no user serviceable parts inside! Potentially lethal voltages! removing cover will violate warranty!), created and maintained by the edifice the body, the avatar. You can drive the car, but the engine bay is bolted shut. Is it an awareness test, or is it deliberate, for what reasons?

Did Doyle Noyes (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?20134-Adm.-George-Hoover-and-the-Roswell-secret-the-real-abilities-that-humans-have), for example, crack open his 'engine bay/integration bay'... and slap a turbo on it? (maybe a Bit of No2 and some coilovers! Meditation: Pimp my Ride (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17872-The-Question-of-Lithium--Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..-)!), all done simply through an innate capacity for his particular genetics and this opening the inner door?

The pattern observed does indeed fit the discoveries of Ingo Swann when remote scanning the moon, and from the stories coming out of black ops, about humans and what is done with them at some other worldly level. Autonomous programmed machines.

We are also about 5-10 years away MAXIMUM, from this exact scenario of our current wiring and design from being public, with regard to the capacity to design our genetics in this exact way.

Seriously.

Within years, we will be able to create humans as intelligent machines, that are programmable, like biological machines, much like the rules of robot behavior, as advanced by Issac Asimov.

This is PUBLIC genetics.

Imagine what is going on in private works, black ops works, or with much higher, much older levels of genetic works and designs.

Fabricating humanoid machines with layers and wiring is a simplistic thing for them, like squeezing toothpaste out of a tube (even though it is still a high level technology from this viewpoint).

This even plays into the warning of what went on with previous evolved groups on this planet. As either channelings from others, etc.

When we add in the multidimensional factor and the absolute stunning, impossible, against all known natural law 'billions to 1 impossibility' placement and action/motion of the moon, regarding it's connection to the earth...all this adds up to a mystery that can still..go..in any direction.

One thing is for sure, some form of self-realization for the bulk of humanity will be taking place over the near term, as opposed to the long term.

I'm not being paranoid about it, I'm just analyzing the aspects of it, in a Spock like manner. 'Fascinating, Captain', I say.

Some say 'prison planet'.

Some say 'school'.

Some say 'cradle'.

Possibly even 'game', or 'proxy war', or 'entertainment'.

Some even say a breeding ground for a war machine, or a giant food court (buffet style! self serve!), and that one group is trying to wrest control from those who send souls into the mix to try and fix the funny little food and or slave/soldier farm.

It could even be a form of common meeting ground for different races and dimensionals, day care for their kiddies, many potentials exist.

Are all true? Some variation thereof?

why waste a good planet, when you can all agree... and do a million different things with it... Simultaneously?

You'd need a hellova lot of phone cops (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTPzTG1Lx60) to keep that one straight, to prevent interaction, so the differing layers don't integrate too much, and take the scenario down for some of the participants, on whatever level and way it might exist, for the given individual.

PurpleLama
19th August 2011, 16:20
Programmable humanoids? Hmmmm, seems 'they've' been making greys all along. Always rehashing the ancient stuff, it seems.

I also like the day care metaphor. It's as appropriate as the gardening metaphor.

delfine
19th August 2011, 17:03
MacElroy´s "Alien interview" is an affirmed hoax according to Bill Ryan. (Sorry I don´t remember in which thread he says so.)
Cheers...

DNA
20th August 2011, 08:43
MacElroy´s "Alien interview" is an affirmed hoax according to Bill Ryan. (Sorry I don´t remember in which thread he says so.)
Cheers...

I have heard that, though I've never heard Bill Ryan had an opinion on the matter.
Until I learn more, I will still keep the information within the scope of applicable comparitive data.

Some of my favorite sources for information have had rigerous attacks and attempts to align them in the field of hoax.
Billy Meier I am not on the fence about, I just believe his story hook line and sinker, and there are very credible testimonials against him.
I have weighed the data, and one of the key elements that keeps me a Meier believer, is that Meier never devoloped his own photos, he just shot pics and took them to his local photomat.
Very easy for government types to slip faked pictures into his picture archive this way.
This is why you have such amazing pics of UFOs and some that are laughably bad in my opinion.
As for folks who think such disinfo doesn't exist, I assure you it does.

Oh my,,,,was this the secret meeting under the docks for Meier supporters? No? :) My bad
Anyway,,,,,,the Alien Interview stuff has some amazing new angles and perspectives on visitation, and can be read simply as a mind expander if nothing else.

And being as Bill Ryan holds John Lear in such esteem, and I found this information on John Lear's website, I'm thinking Bill would be pretty understanding if you read the material and made the decision for yourself.

delfine
20th August 2011, 16:08
Hi DNA,
I did buy and read the alien interview, and though I initially was fascinated with the info, I later got an "off" feeling about it.
Unfortunately I´m not able to back this up by proof or arguments, just had an intuition that it wasn´t true.