PDA

View Full Version : Israel Has Stolen Nukes; Plans To Use Against Iran ASAP -- Gordon Duff

Mozart
9th January 2013, 17:50
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/presstv-us-israel-alliance-and-nuclear-follies-important-info-i-hope-you-will-inform-yourselves-j/

Thus, when Israel threatens to bomb Iran, threats they have made dozens of times, there is absolutely no reason to believe Israel will not use nuclear weapons, especially as they are known to possess dozens of American designed micro-nukes whose “dialable” output is up to 40 kilotons.

Of course, this is another proliferation problem, America passing out nuclear weapons like party favors.

Iran’s only defense is use of their significant conventional rocket forces, capable of destroying much of Israel “above ground.”

Then there's John Kettler's (I know that most of you think that he's nuts and I agree; however, there may be some truth or accurate info in this report, perhaps?) report on this same issue:

http://johnkettler.com/etseds-warn-israel-no-nuckear-attacks/

On Sunday, January 6, 2013, VeteransToday’s Senior Editor, Gordon Duff, broke a harrowing story of Israel’s nuclear arsenal and its origins, with elements in it which, frankly, sent me haring off to my most trusted sources, then into a “conference call” with senior LF (Liberation Forces) personnel. Here’s why. Gordon Duff claimed Israel had somehow obtained the Davy Crockett, a weapon supposedly destroyed following removal from service in 1971 after being operational for a decade. My sources not only confirmed that terrifying scenario, but provided numbers, hidden history, insiders’ insights and reports of a series of horrifying developments.

Israel has proven itself to be one goddamn, dangerous MOFO, so these developments DO NOT BODE WELL. Israel is the sh!tiest, most-dangerous country in the world with a "leader", Netanyahu, to have proven to be a most-dangerous, most-blood-lusting leader, ever, of any major country.

We need to watch this sh!t closely and ask for intervention by our ET/ED buddies -- or God, G-d, Allah, whatever -- to help prevent this stolen nuke scenario from spiraling into WWIII.

Whether you believe in prayer, or not, please do pray -- what else but prayer can you do if you are not in any direct position to stop this event? Prayers DO matter, so STRONGLY DO pray, visualize and dream of peaceful solutions without any sort of nuke war over there in the Middle East.

~Mozart

Lifebringer
9th January 2013, 23:03
I see Nettanyahu, Bush 1 and 2 and Cheney and Rove in the Hague Court. I see the people outside listening like the OJ case, and I see over a hundred financial banksters doing the penguin walk and clogging NY Courts. I see those banks that used to have contracts for direct deposit from Soc Security that were able to collect the interest every 1-3rd of the month, getting sued by the people, and I see Alito, Scalia, and Thomas in court for collusion and treason.

It's gonna be an amazing year for justice as well as a finger of God spinning the winds by his host in certain areas where these criminals are. They better not get on a yacht, or they will be taking a very long swim in shark infested waters.

TargeT
10th January 2013, 00:31
well, one way to make me believe the Keshe foundation is for real is for Israel to launch nuclear weapons at Iran,... if they truely have the tech they are "suppose" to have they could easily defend themselfs.

(not that I want it to happen..)