PDA

View Full Version : free man of the land

topspot37
10th January 2013, 01:53
i have been hearing quite a lot about FMOTL lately and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if the claims that are made are true, it all sounds pretty good to me but has anyone had any personal experiences.

Hamish
10th January 2013, 02:07
Hello topspot37

You can find tons of material on this site and on google by typing "strawman"

Searching Youtube will also provide you with people's experinces etc.

Unfortunatly I have none of my own to share.

topspot37
10th January 2013, 02:22
thanks hamish

Anchor
10th January 2013, 02:31
Here is a link to a post with a link to a robert menard video, and a transcript I made of that video
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2505-Slaves-no-more.&p=54895&viewfull=1#post54895

Also...
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43980-Free-man-woman-movement

Rob Halford (Lord Sidious, once a member of this forum) was on a radio show here and talks a bit about the subject. http://nexusnow.info/forum/showthread.php?10572-NeXus-Netizen-Radio-Show-9-Freeman-on-the-Land.

D-Day
10th January 2013, 04:48
LOTS of good info on the subject can also be found on this thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48251-Freeman-Strawman-legal-fiction-and-Admiralty-law...&highlight=FREEMAN

... there's enough on that thread to keep you occupied for days, literally!

You could also do some Google or YT searches on the following names:

Robert Menaud, J. Anderson, John Harris, Dean Clifford.

That should be sufficient to get you started.

Hip Hipnotist
10th January 2013, 06:15
i have been hearing quite a lot about FMOTL lately and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if the claims that are made are true, it all sounds pretty good to me but has anyone had any personal experiences.

Hello, topspot37, welcome to Avalon.

Yes, I have had personal experience.

Aside from being a hip ;-) hypnotist I'm also a Notary Public. I was introduced to the FMOTL rabbit hole ( quite possibly the deepest hole you're likely to descend ) by a gentlemen that was about to put this corrupt sledge hammer system we live under to the test.

Looooong story short I served as notary on the many 'presentments' that I ultimately filed on behalf of my client. No other notary ( at that time ) would touch this process with a hundred foot pole. Mostly because they were afraid of what they didn't understand. I can't blame them. It took me a long time just to begin understanding what 'they' ( TPTB ) worked so long and deviously to make certain we would never uncover. They did a bang up job.

To cut to the chase, because you can go as far down that rabbit hole as you like, dare, rather:

YOU ( your family, and just about everyone you know and don't know ) ARE A SLAVE TO THE UNITED STATES CORPORATION. THEY OWN YOU. ( literally )

and that's putting it mildly. ;-(

------------------

BTW: I was threatened several times by the district attorney's office to 'cease and desist' any and all activity associated with my client or have my notary commission revoked.

Three years later ( and counting ) I'm still a notary.

Perhaps I should call myself, The Hip Notary. ;-)))

Anchor
10th January 2013, 06:55
To cut to the chase, because you can go as far down that rabbit hole as you like, dare, rather:

YOU ( your family, and just about everyone you know and don't know ) ARE A SLAVE TO THE UNITED STATES CORPORATION. THEY OWN YOU. ( literally )

and that's putting it mildly

Take us down the rabbit hole please :)

778 neighbour of some guy
10th January 2013, 11:38

and that's putting it mildly

Take us down the rabbit hole please :)

Yeah Hip, how far did you get with the process, i am really curious, you can speak from a professionals point of view, not saying i will understand everything but hey, how deep was the hole iyo.