PDA

View Full Version : Psychiatry: The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane?

Cidersomerset
12th January 2013, 09:30
Psychiatry: The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane?
Saturday, 12 January 2013 09:36
Posted by David Icke

Do not be put of by title or content...A must watch imo...

'Knowledge is Power !!'

This is a verygood film exposing the 'fraud in thinking' of the so called
science of mental conditions.With TPTB using so called druged patsies
in these false flag shootings.It exposes the collaberation with the drugs
company and the orders listed in the DSM are mostly made up with little
science involved a must watch, we could all be labeled insane !!

uFkivsEy3CI

Uploaded on 3 Jan 2012

Download:http://www.archive.org/download/cchr_psychiatry/cchr_maketing_of_ma
dness.avi
The definitive documentary on psychotropic drugging—this is the story of the high-
income partnership between drug companies and psychiatry which has created an
$80 billion profit from the peddling of psychotropic drugs to an unsuspecting public.
But appearances are deceiving.
How valid are psychiatrist's diagnoses—and how safe are their drugs?
Digging deep beneath the corporate veneer, this three-part documentary exposes
the truth behind the slick marketing schemes and scientific deceit that conceal a
dangerous and often deadly sales campaign.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a personal note my mother died in 2003 as a inderict result of taking to many
prescribed drugs.First she was on warfin because she had a valve replacement
and it stopped the blood clotting.Then she had various others for depression
and something else ? Anyway she was 73 and had just moved into sheltered
accomodation and enjoyed it. There was a social area about 50 yards away
and she attended twice a week for tea & cakes & a singsong/Bingo etc...

Anyway the combination of tablets made her dizzy and sometimes gave
her helucinations.One day as she was going to the clubhouse she fell &
broke her thigh bone, she was rushed to hospital and developed deapvain
thrombosis and almost died, after a week she started to recover from
that and we thought the worse was over.Suddenly we had a call and
was told she had died.Apparrently they tried to get her out of bed and
she had a brain anerism and passedover ....We asked questions of
the nurse, but whether it was the movement of getting her up or
not she was gone.

The main point the cocktail of drugs she was on certainly indirectly
contributed to her death imo.Whether she would have fallen without
the drugs I find unlikely, so think twice before drawn into a medicine
cocktail.....Steve...

Cidersomerset
12th January 2013, 22:39
Of Course Pharma companies do not want to cure anyone, wheres the proffit in that !!

UIm8fHxqUAM

Ex pharma Rep speaks out about Pharma and their real motivations and lack
there of to cure , heal and care for you or your best interests. Only to cure
the space in their pockets not yet filled with your cash.

westhill
13th January 2013, 03:54
Cidersomerset, thanks for the YouTube.
Sorry about what happened to your mom.

Brain bleed. That's what my mom got from combo of the 11 drugs she was prescribed.
They took her off all of them and waited for her brain to heal. When she recovered
and could think clearly again they sent her home with 11 drugs.

She takes them all. No amount of questioning on my part will change this. They had
her on Vicodin and Valium. Throw in some vodka and you get what my brother calls
the Three Vs.

Cidersomerset
13th January 2013, 09:26
p1VzKb7IUGk

Published on 11 Jan 2013

Sandy Hook's real bond to Columbine, Big Pharma's horrific studies laid bare for the
first time and a peek into the village of eternity. Seek truth from facts with psych
med victims, the man who unearthed the industry's deadly find, Irving Kirsch, US
government whistleblower Allen Jones, the world's top happiness Professor Andrew
Oswald, and Tracey Lawson, author of A Year in the Village of Eternity.

Cidersomerset
13th January 2013, 21:22
Thanks westhill i wish i knew then what I know now, although it would not been much good
as what the doctor told her was gospel and she certainly would not of understood anything
we discuss on here unfortunately....LOL...Steve..

Grumpy Cat
13th January 2013, 21:34
Psychiatry is very corrupt indeed. I made the mistake of telling them everything that was on my (troubled) mind once, and lo and behold, it was all used against me *9 months* later !!

These people (doctors mainly, nurses are not bad though they're still in that corrupt system) do not want to truly help anyone, they merely want to make sure one is not a danger to anyone and also to push drugs that supposedly help people. I'm still traumatised from my treatment in the system. The drugs don't actually do anything at all - they sedate you but *that's it*, they slow your mind down. Sure, when one doesn't have an outlet for what is in one's mind, such as this forum, or music, or whatever else soothes you, then they can help but they are far, FAR from the cure-all that psychiatry and big pharma would have you believe.

They also have very nasty side effects as well. If only they left me alone to get some sleep when I ended up in hospital, and didn't try to drug me up I'd probably be a far more balanced individual and I wouldn't have had to take a year out of university due to their domination of my free will which certainly happens when one is at their mercy in a hospital. They took it upon themselves to get me suspended! Once they have you, they don't let go easily.

I wouldn't wish psychiatry on my worst enemy. Worse yet, most of my immediately family still believe in their word as gospel... they have no idea that I am functioning perfectly fine in absence of their "magic pill". Sure, I have to make sure I keep a decent sleep schedule and manage my stress, but I'd rather feel ALIVE ! If any of my future kids have supposed mental problems, I'd look after them myself at my own expense. I'd never let them anywhere near a "hospital" - and I use that term very loosely. They're more like prisons for the mind - and so many tortured souls are locked up, still.

I'd be one of them still if I didn't learn to keep my mouth shut.

Cidersomerset
13th January 2013, 22:00
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0bziIahY8lA/TxuXJVEJiCI/AAAAAAAAAdY/48t5fhqqjZM/s400/Fat-Cat-Pharmaceutical-Companies-Rat-Race-HCV-Profits.jpg

The Financial Fat Cats Love big Pharma .....

Thanks Grumpycat......As you say the big pharma needs plenty of new perscriptions daily
to give the corporate elites plenty of proffits !! No wonder you are such a 'Grumpy Cat'
All you needed was attention to take your mind off your probs, not drugs !!

INscMGmhmX4