PDA

View Full Version : Are there any visitors from other galaxies?

holcaul
12th January 2013, 14:27
In the channeling/whistle blower/abductees community, they usually speak of extraterrestrial visitors from different parts of our, Milky Way, galaxy, but I have never heard stories about visitors from other galaxies or the void in between galaxies. Did I miss something or my observations are correct?

sirdipswitch
12th January 2013, 17:41
Certainly. Andromedans are from Andromeda Gallaxy. 2.5 million light years away from us. Draconians came here from another Universe. 153,000,000,000,000, years ago. (They have changed their ways and are now, the "good ones". The "bad" ones, came here from the same place, but have only been here for 2,000,000 years, and have not changed from their Evilness, yet.)

Does that help? cccccccccc:wizard:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th January 2013, 17:44
There are some books you can find and read about "Starseeds" and "walk ins".

There are also many books "channeled" or written from the perspective of a "spirit guide".

Inside these books if you buy them used, you will find phone numbers and business cards from book stores and esoteric clubs.

If I am not mistaken that is your best bet to meet some people who really believe.

But don't take my word for it! See for yourself, lol.

Daughter of Time
12th January 2013, 18:32
I have had visitors who claimed to be from Orion (approx. 1000 light years away).

Although these visitors claimed that on their galaxy there are benevolent and malevolent beings and they, the visitors, were of the benevolent kind, I found them to be utterly malevolent. In my communications with Simon Parks, he confirmed that Orionites can be benevolent or malevolent and he also confirmed that they had tricked me into believing they were "the good guys" while they came to do harm.

I've endured a number of visits, contacts and abductions. The Orionites' visit was the most recent one. They presented themselves in May 2012. It was a most distressing, draining and terrifying experience.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th January 2013, 18:38
Hello again.
Orion is the system I feel closest to although that may sound strange.
I hope we are here to help LMAO.

Although people like Tesla and Einstein delivered doomsday weapons to planet earth and not lil pretty flowers and luv.

"Earth obstructs my view of Venus" ~marvin the martian

P.s. pyramids point to orion's belt!

ghostrider
12th January 2013, 18:50
there are beings from different universes, and a different time spaces , the absolutom is a giant circle full of universes which have trillions of galaxies, the whole process is expanding even now ... one day they will contract , then expand again ...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th January 2013, 19:20
"there's no beginning, there's no end;
there is no self, no fortress to defend --
an endless circle beyond space and time,
it's the chain of love that binds me"
~JOURNEY