PDA

View Full Version : Has the Mayan date come and gone changed your perception of the future?

Midnight
13th January 2013, 06:51
Predictions will no longer receive my respectful attention. At the end of the 1990's, I bought into the Earth Changes idea. But nothing happened. And then the Mayan calendar came and went. Nothing changed, once again.

I won't get fooled again. EVER!

I'm not saying nothing is happening behind the curtain. ET are here, and they are abducting humans for a purpose that doesn't look like it is of friendly intent.

We die and then we go to a non-physical zone. This not something I consider a part of the phony stuff that was delivered to the searchers for the truth.

But I am more skeptical than ever in my search for the truth. I can smell bullcrap better than ever. Don't give me more CRAP predictions. I will plug my ears and hold my nose.

13th January 2013, 09:25
No, because I believed it would be like Y2K. To know the future you have to study the past as they say. Look for patterns.

merecat
13th January 2013, 11:09
More aware now than ever, i just look at the change ing awarness within me, its growing.

araucaria
13th January 2013, 11:26
No, because I believed it would be like Y2K. To know the future you have to study the past as they say. Look for patterns.

Y2K was a damp squib in part because many people got a computer upgrade first :)

After the hardware upgrade, 2012 would have been the software upgrade. I don't know, but since Dec 15th, and before that as well, I seem to have been posting a lot more on this forum. One of the Mayan elder's suggestions was to carry a notebook and note down ideas before we forgot them. I think Avalon has been that notebook.

Kryztian
15th January 2013, 21:52
Although I certainly ponder a lot about the meaning of Dec. 21, 2012, I don't feel like I was "fooled" by anyone. I would rather be prepared than disappointed that nothing happened.

And I can't quite say that nothing happened. The Solstice of Dec. 21st, occurred at 6:11 AM my time, when I am usually asleep. I had planned to wake up at 5:50 that time and do a meditation while the Earth was at it's moment of Solstice, but the night before I had to spend with someone in the hospital emergency room and got home tired, and thought, if the event is significant, I will naturally wake up before 6:11. That morning, I woke up and looked at my clock - it was 6:10. I was too tired but I though, okay, I will lie awake for another 60 seconds and see of something happens, and if not, will go back to sleep. It was hard to stay awake for even a minute, but as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt a fluttering in my heart. I guess that was the Mayan Calendar cycle resetting. I then had another two good hours of sleep.

Daughter of Time
16th January 2013, 05:55
I was not expecting anything at all, but I got something which changed my perception, not of the future, but of myself and how I perceive things.

On December 21 between 3 and 4 a.m. I lay awake. A certain pressure in my chest was so strong it wanted to break through. The pressure was pushing me to forgive. I forgave everyone I had needed to forgive which I hadn't been able to do in the past. The feeling lasted until the end of December 22. This is not to say I have suddenly found everlasting peace, but whenever a resentment comes up, I remember what I felt that night, and I let it go. This is a practice I intent to keep.

humanalien
16th January 2013, 14:50
Not to change the subject or derail a thread but
i think if anything happened at all, its that more people
are starting to see through all the lies that these
whistle blowers are telling them.

Maybe this was the change that was suppose to happen.

goinghome2012
16th January 2013, 15:11
change is happening before 2012 on dec 21, 2012 and now, it is more of an inner change and from there the inner change transforms the outside world,

the transformation will take awhile unfortunately with the earth changes

i was hoping for something more profound on dec 21, 2012 on the outside, but internally something profound happened, God realization and we have the power