PDA

View Full Version : We, if fact know Nothing, only Understand.

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 12:34
It is important to understand that we create, and are the creators of our own self existence, and our reality. Without knowing that fact, or understanding that fact, anything added here in this post will not make any real sense to you.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=20040&d=1358166473&thumb=1&stc=120040

I was given an excellent metaphor of a dog chasing its own tail as an example of being caught in a mind looped cycle in creating and recreating of an illusion, a mental trap, and as ones deluded understanding of who is lost to the sense of who one really is, and by breaking from this mental loop with realization, that one would understand the answer of “ who and what am I”. it was an answer to a question as to when one had found oneself and one knows exactly who and what one is, Then What???

It seems that we have two opposing states, one is a state of mind, and the other is a state of no mind, there is a state before so called enlightenment, and there is the state after the so called enlightenment, Then What??, is still the question.

One lead to the path of creation, the other lead to the path disintegration. One lead to a path of dynamic living, the other lead you to a path minimal existence. One leads you to a path of empowerment, the other lead you to dis-empowerment. One leads to mindfulness, the other lead to mindlessness. One lead to upliftment, the other lead to deflation, one inflates your sails the other deflates you sails, one says deal with the world, the other says drop this world. On and On and On, as you can see contradiction to no end.

So, my question still stand, after one had found out this very “important” answer to “who and what one is”, Then What? and the answer isssssssssss

by understanding what the answers lays in this paragraph for you, and only you.

One lead to the path of creation, the other lead to the path disintegration. One lead to a path of dynamic living, the other lead you to a path minimal existence. One leads you to a path of empowerment, the other lead you to disempowerment. One leads to mindfulness, the other lead to mindlessness. One lead to upliftment, the other lead to deflation, one inflates your sails, the other deflates you sails, one says deal with the world, the other says drop this world.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=20041&d=1358166495&thumb=1&stc=120041

You can be a dog who chases his tail, or you can be the dog that has his tail between his legs, metaphorically speaking, a very big difference.

Balance my dear friends, balance. for there is nothing else but clouds whichever direction you choose.

Regards to all

roman

9eagle9
14th January 2013, 13:12
It would seem then the answers are found in the tail.

greybeard
14th January 2013, 13:35
Roman perhaps you are suggesting two modes.
The one that seems to point to "after enlightenment" could not be further from the reality of that state.
Before enlightenment---chopping wood fetching water
After enlightenment --chopping wood fetching water
So what the difference?

The enlightened state brings full, in your face, awareness.
It is not filtered by concepts, belief systems. opinions, not influenced by past or future, others thoughts, not watered down etc.
The Nero Surgeon Eben speaking of his NDE, liked the brain/mind to a reduction valve.

The enlightened are very compassionate and usually active.
The state is is fresh, fully aware of what is right there right now.

Another " fact" as related by the science of Heart Maths is that raising ones own consciousness raises the consciousness of all--- a rising tides lifts all boats. So every effort to raise your own vibration is of service to the totality. (Collective Consciousness)

We know about rather than know. unless we have actually done it, tasted it, experienced.

The video features evidence from Heart Maths speakers and Gregg Braden.
They talk about what works --- the heart of compassion.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H8w8KBf-Wzo

Chaos to Coherence Webinar with Howard Martin and Gregg Braden. To find out more about HeartMath click here: http://www.heartmath.com/ and the Global Coherence Initiative click here: http://www.glcoherence.org/

AwakeInADream
14th January 2013, 13:46
What happens when the dog catches it's tail? Ouch!

The fulfillment of any desire never seems to live up to expectations...

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 13:52
Thank you Chris

I know Gregg from the very beginning he showed his face on you tube, I have revued and assimilated 2 terabit of computer disk full of info, books and videos stemming from the first Google video releases I have always collected all information pertaining our existence, and here I stand before you all re-questioning everyone's beliefs, for the signs in this world show otherwise, and shall always question enlightenment that is sterile.

I am most grateful to you Chris for that, regards as ever

roman

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 13:56

Hi AwakeInADream

If the dog catches its tail, you are accused of being trapped in your mind, in your delusional illusion that you created. ain't it great.

Thank you and regards to you AwakeInADream

roman

AwakeInADream
14th January 2013, 14:14
I would suggest that it is better to give up all delusional desires,
and in this way bring an end to suffering. (While you still have a tail.lol.:))

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 14:24
I would suggest that it is better to give up all delusional desires,
and in this way bring an end to suffering. (While you still have a tail.lol.:))

Hi AwakeInADream

That will be a perfect line to follow for the next post, i have been thinking this for over 30 years, try it and see how that work when one has family and commitments, now you will begin to understand why I am saying that its time to empower ourselves back to our potential where the suffering is non existent, because we create all that is required, when required.

Regards and thank you AwakeInADream

roman

Heart-2-Heart
14th January 2013, 14:29
When the dog catches it's tail...Then.. the circle is complete:nod: Just remember to do it clockwise ...or you will end up in the past ..time is all there is ...

H2H

Heartsong
14th January 2013, 18:02
From Roman "One lead to the path of creation, the other lead to the path disintegration. One lead to a path of dynamic living, the other lead you to a path minimal existence."

The idea of opposing paths is putting wrinkles in my mind. Are you saying there is one path or the other, a duality, a yes or no, an is or isn't?

"Being" or "Is-ness" is singular. If one follows a path, hasn't he/she adopted an external contstruct and thereby a distraction that clutters and subverts the "Being"?

Freed Fox
14th January 2013, 18:33

Hi AwakeInADream

If the dog catches its tail, you are accused of being trapped in your mind, in your delusional illusion that you created. ain't it great.

http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/funny-finally-caught-tail-happy-dog-pics.jpg

When the dog catches it's tail...Then.. the circle is complete Just remember to do it clockwise ...or you will end up in the past ..time is all there is ...

H2H

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c8/Ouroboros-simple.svg/220px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 18:45
From Roman "One lead to the path of creation, the other lead to the path disintegration. One lead to a path of dynamic living, the other lead you to a path minimal existence."

The idea of opposing paths is putting wrinkles in my mind. Are you saying there is one path or the other, a duality, a yes or no, an is or isn't?

"Being" or "Is-ness" is singular. If one follows a path, hasn't he/she adopted an external contstruct and thereby a distraction that clutters and subverts the "Being"?

Hi Heartsong sorry about the confusion, this is a spill off from 9eagle9 post from yesterday, which we with this conversation took over her post which was not fair, so after thinking about what was said, I had really done this for myself come to this conclusion of the answer that I received, you decide, I will give you the link from the start of this conversation, and would appreciate your feed back and conclusion Heartsong

Regards to you, talk again

roman

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54217-Their-Mind-and-the-Emotional-Matrix-that-we-create-with-it.&p=615866&viewfull=1#post615866

another bob
14th January 2013, 18:55
What a funny fellow, who spends his whole life reading all about the ocean, going from one text on oceanography to another, gazing longingly at ocean views, gathering all sorts of opinions about the effect of the sea on skin and so forth, but who never actually jumps in and gets wet!

He so wants to know what it's like to actually be wet, to swim in the ocean, and yet he remains standing on the shore, making up hypoptheses about what life might be like after immersion. People are funny that way!

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 19:22
What a funny fellow, who spends his whole life reading all about the ocean, going from one text on oceanography to another, gazing longingly at ocean views, gathering all sorts of opinions about the effect of the sea on skin and so forth, but who never actually jumps in and gets wet!

He so wants to know what it's like to actually be wet, to swim in the ocean, and yet he remains standing on the shore, making up hypoptheses about what life might be like after immersion. People are funny that way!

You my friend chose to dive into a pond via doctrine, I chose to dive into the sea, and that's the difference between us my friend. your view are to indoctrinated for me to have a open conversation debate on anything of value, as yesterday was a waste of time and energy, we both got nothing out of it.

Regards as always Bob

roman

Arrowwind
14th January 2013, 19:34
My cat chases his tail then he sucks it. It gives him great pleasure.

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 19:41
My cat chases his tail then he sucks it. It gives him great pleasure.

Thank you my lady, you brought a smile back to my face.

Regards as ever Arrowwind

roman

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 20:09

Did not finish

"Being" or "Is-ness" is singular. If one follows a path, hasn't he/she adopted an external construct and thereby a distraction that clutters and subverts the "Being"?

The answer is YES.

Sorry Heartsong missed that

regards

roman

greybeard
14th January 2013, 20:26

Did not finish

"Being" or "Is-ness" is singular. If one follows a path, hasn't he/she adopted an external construct and thereby a distraction that clutters and subverts the "Being"?

The answer is YES.

regards

roman

Enlightenment is a pathless path----path implies something out there elsewhere---you already are it but there are obstructions to be removed in order for the Self to shine forth illumined.
Ignorance of your true nature is removed.

The question is do you have a mind that is at peace?
Is your mind using you or are you in charge and the mind a useful tool?
Are your insights clear and correct?
Are you at ease with others and their points of view?
Is there the realisation that in essence all are one, that there is no duality-- no separate other?
If you know this, is it not impossible to mistreat the seeming other?
After all would you not then be mistreating you own self?
Jesus said "What you do for the least of these you do for me"

So if the water of meditation is dived into and internal quest for truth is begun, then, the answers to the questions put here would sooner or later all be yes. (that's not hypothetical}
Is that not a worthwhile endeavour?

Chris

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 20:40

Did not finish

The answer is YES.

regards

roman

Enlightenment is a pathless path----path implies something out there elsewhere---you already are it but there are obstructions to be removed in order for the Self to shine forth illumined.
Ignorance of your true nature is removed.

The question is do you have a mind that is at peace?
Is your mind using you or are you in charge and the mind a useful tool?
Are your insights clear and correct?
Are you at ease with others and their points of view?
Is there the realisation that in essence all are one, that there is no duality-- no separate other?
If you know this, is it not impossible to mistreat the seeming other?
After all would you not then be mistreating you own self?
Jesus said "What you do for the least of these you do for me"

So if the water of meditation and internal quest for truth is begun, then, the answers to the questions put here would sooner or later all be yes. (that's not hypothetical}
Is that not a worthwhile endeavour?

Chris

Thank you for that Chris, I do understand what you are saying, I have just pointed the division created by doctrines on the first page of this thread, confusing inst it. so for all the fine words from me and yourself, I ask you again to look outside your window as they say and see where we the humanity is at the moment with Jesus and Buddha for more than 2000 years, there is defiantly something wrong somewhere here don't you think??

Thank you Chris and regard

roman

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 20:47
This was written by MODWIZ which happen to snap me back to reality yesterday, and he shares the same information that I had also shared with you all, there is a trap out there to snare the sleepers of humanity, thank you Modwiz.

What is real? It's re:all. Regarding all. The nature of reality.

Quantum science/physics reveals a world where the observer is everything. The Multiverse is full of units of consciousness that will be waves or particles depending on how we choose to observe them. One way of looking at this data is to conclude that there is nothing “there”. Everything is illusion and nothing is real. This conclusion is reached by looking at the data with ‘their’ mind and their definition of reality and what is real. Einstein had trouble with and refuted some of the deeper findings of Bohr’s and others of the Copenhagen School. He could not accept that God played dice with the Universe. His god concept was one of ‘their’ mind. ‘They’ do not want us knowing about the nature of reality because it is not the reality ‘they’ are creating for us with ‘their mind’. It can be reasonably stated that all dominant cultures, however unique, are part of ‘their’ mind. This is how the Matrix is built up. The role of the observer is everything so controlling the mind of the observer becomes everything. The P in the PTB can stand for programmer and is actually a more correct term. “Their” power is all in our heads. All in our programming by them. It was put there by them. There is not a spiritual tradition of note that has not been infected with ‘their’ mind. Actually, it either gets infected or disinfected. If it can’t be made to replicate the virus it will be rendered sterile. The Yaqui knowledge is potent because it got out before it could be meddled with. So, ‘they’ kill the source and discredit him posthumously. This is disinfection.

The nature of reality requires both right and left brain capabilities operating in parallel to be able to perceive what is contradictory or overwhelming information otherwise. Einstein might have understood more if he wasn’t so mental body dominant. It was this cool intellectual nature that allowed him and other great intellects to allow for atomic weapons being unleashed on humanity again. The same detachment we hear about certain off-planet entities.

greybeard
14th January 2013, 20:59
Roman-- without doing too much I attract into my life all that I need---on all levels.
I see there is peace, love and harmony exhibited outside my window.
I see the children play and more.
I had to spend a lot of time looking at my attitudes, spending years on the twelve steps of AA, a deep investigation of my agendas etc
All that was absolutely necessary to get to the point where I am at peace with "me".

Now I accept that much in the world is not good, however I genuinely believe that this is changing for the better.
More and more people are reading books by the likes of Eckhart Tolle and are applying these suggestions in their actions and relationships.
The internet is shrinking this world and thats good-- people can see a better way of being and are reaching out for that.

Tolle said that the good is getting better and the bad worse---it just that the good being quieter is not so noticeable as the violence.
Have a look at Power vs Force by Dr Hawkins, the book I mentioned, if you have time Roman--- a lot falls into place with that one.

Regards Chris

AwakeInADream
14th January 2013, 21:06
Roman-- without doing too much I attract into my life all that I need---on all levels.

Maybe Roman just needs to move from London to Inverness!:):lol:

You seem to be in and at a real nice place there Chris!:)

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 21:16
I had to spend a lot of time looking at my attitudes, spending years on the twelve steps of AA, a deep investigation of my agendas etc
All that was absolutely necessary to get to the point where I am at peace with "me".

Now I accept that much in the world is not good, however I genuinely believe that this is changing for the better.
More and more people are reading books by the likes of Eckhart Tolle and are applying these suggestions in their actions and relationships.
The internet is shrinking this world and thats good-- people can see a better way of being and are reaching out for that.

Tolle said that the good is getting better and the bad worse---it just that the good being quieter is not so noticeable as the violence.
Have a look at Power vs Force by Dr Hawkins, the book I mentioned, if you have time Roman--- a lot falls into place with that one.

Regards Chris

Again I do understand that Chris and yes there are good people out there doing wonderful (probably as yourself for Africa) work for humanity, but the division created world wide through thoughts, that even we here are having problems with agreement, that division is getting wider, and at the same time narrower on the internet. thank you and really I don't disagree with you, you should know that.

As for the book I have had all his stuff for years, thank you Chris

regards

roman

Heartsong
14th January 2013, 21:20
I'm attracted to all these posts and all the knowledge they represent. They are confusing though. My mind is small, my experience practical and earthbound.

Does it help the personal path to believe in a Matrix, a "their"? It seems that they are valid only as a way of explanation, something to be seen from the path or contemplated along the way, but not adopted. I can see that they might become clutter, something that might need to be kicked out of the way eventually.

One of my favorite quotes is from the Bahai writings: "Beware all sciences that begin and end in words."

If I cease to post on this thread, I'll still be reading. My perceptions are simplistic. I'll leave off and let the well-studied chat on.

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 21:29
I'm attracted to all these posts and all the knowledge they represent. They are confusing though. My mind is small, my experience practical and earthbound.

Does it help the personal path to believe in a Matrix, a "their"? It seems that they are valid only as a way of explanation, something to be seen from the path or contemplated along the way, but not adopted. I can see that they might become clutter, something that might need to be kicked out of the way eventually.

One of my favorite quotes is from the Bahai writings: "Beware all sciences that begin and end in words."

If I cease to post on this thread, I'll still be reading. My perceptions are simplistic. I'll leave off and let the well-studied chat on.

what you had said is correct, even the Buddhist has to eventually dump the teaching to find himself, the teachings are used to peruse towards a point of understanding, once that point has been clicked as they say, you dump the teaching that led you there and move on to the next, don't worry you are doing fine, and by your questions, yes you do understand.

Thank you Heartsong and warmest Regards to you, and don't disappear.

roman

9eagle9
14th January 2013, 21:32
Yes....you don't believe in them, or rather, invest emotionally in the concept, you simply observe them at work and choose not to go there. You reduce the behavior of 'their' mind down to the mental level, not the emotional level.

Like you would in your daily life. That room is too noisy, I won't sit there . That road is too muddy I won't walk there. That bread is old I won't eat it. None of these are emotionally invested thoughts, and how we address 'their' mind all happens on a mental level as well.

Belief tends to infringe on emotional values.

another bob
14th January 2013, 22:22
I ask you again to look outside your window as they say and see where we the humanity is at the moment with Jesus and Buddha for more than 2000 years, there is defiantly something wrong somewhere here don't you think??

Hmmmm. . . .yes, maybe we should blame Buddha for our unhappiness, but then what about Krishna? After all, those guys who hang around airports can be pretty annoying, and so ought to be considered co-conspirators in creating such miserable window views. Then there's Jesus and the Christians, with their bloody crusades, inquisitions, sneaky Vatican sex abusers, and lousy protestant hymnals with boring lyrics and bland tonalities. Are the Muslims any better, with their jihads and burkas and eating food with their fingers?

Of course, there's always the usual suspects, such as the Jews (er... Zionists), mucking about with our hard earned money in their infernal banking system, and running a gangster state in Israel. There's also the evil alien archontics behind the puppet PTB, treacherously manipulating world events to insure our extended unhappiness, infecting us with their stinking mind, but never even giving us a decent photo opportunity except for some blurry out-of-focus crumbs.

What about the baby boomers, who put us in the dire cultural and economic straits we are now with all their "me" trips and sex,drugs,rock'nroll permissiveness derived from silly new age nonsense? Add in all the carnivores chowing down on cute animals for lunch, and the view outside the window gets even murkier.

Then there's the medical establishment and Big Pharma, with their killer flu shots, and let's not forget the military-industrial complex, forcing war after war on us, and chemtrailing us into poor health to boot, and what about all the pollution in China, where even Windex can't save the window view, and plus they eat dogs too -- tail and all! Where does it all end?

With all this dreary commotion outside the window, who has time to look within and take personal responsibility for their own happiness? Why, it's certainly easier to blame everyone else for our sense of suffering, and so let's not bother about our own role in the matter, let's find more villians to post about! After all, all our problems come from outside us, right, so the solution must be external too?

Flash
14th January 2013, 22:25

lol lol lol

Is the tail the right mind or "their mind" then?? :)

Forget Buddhism AnotherBob, we are presently talking about another religion. rolf

A BB comment I bet.

And what about Arrowind's cat within this context???

Often the most profound and near the truth are the most simple and down to earth comments.

Fred Steeves
14th January 2013, 22:34
VpFITa9eYoQ

There Can Be Only One...

Flash
14th January 2013, 22:34

Did not finish

The answer is YES.

regards

roman

I had the exact same comment with one of my teacher. Me adding up, your ways are still illusions. His answer: Yes, bu this external construct IS HELPFUL, it helps, while most don't.

me: Ah!!

9eagle9
14th January 2013, 22:41
Because the tail is attached to the ass I'm gonna go for ....their mind! For a thousand. Cause their assholes.

Maybe a dog isn't chasing its tail but trying to stick its head up its......

lol lol lol

Forget Buddhism AnotherBob, we are presently talking about another religion. rolf

A BB comment I bet.

Often the most profound and near the truth are the most simple and down to earth comments.

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 22:43
You make a very good point that all of us here are conscious off, I have always had this thing as not being self conscious, but conscious and that includes all of us Bob.

Kindest regards, and apologies for my rant

roman

9eagle9
14th January 2013, 22:43
Wow Bob that's a lot of tail to chase.

I ask you again to look outside your window as they say and see where we the humanity is at the moment with Jesus and Buddha for more than 2000 years, there is defiantly something wrong somewhere here don't you think??

Hmmmm. . . .yes, maybe we should blame Buddha for our unhappiness, but then what about Krishna? After all, those guys who hang around airports can be pretty annoying, and so ought to be considered co-conspirators in creating such miserable window views. Then there's Jesus and the Christians, with their bloody crusades, inquisitions, sneaky Vatican sex abusers, and lousy protestant hymnals with boring lyrics and bland tonalities. Are the Muslims any better, with their jihads and burkas and eating food with their fingers?

Of course, there's always the usual suspects, such as the Jews (er... Zionists), mucking about with our hard earned money in their infernal banking system, and running a gangster state in Israel. There's also the evil alien archontics behind the puppet PTB, treacherously manipulating world events to insure our extended unhappiness, infecting us with their stinking mind, but never even giving us a decent photo opportunity except for some blurry out-of-focus crumbs.

What about the baby boomers, who put us in the dire cultural and economic straits we are now with all their "me" trips and sex,drugs,rock'nroll permissiveness derived from silly new age nonsense? Add in all the carnivores chowing down on cute animals for lunch, and the view outside the window gets even murkier.

Then there's the medical establishment and Big Pharma, with their killer flu shots, and let's not forget the military-industrial complex, forcing war after war on us, and chemtrailing us into poor health to boot, and what about all the pollution in China, where even Windex can't save the window view, and plus they eat dogs too -- tail and all! Where does it all end?

With all this dreary commotion outside the window, who has time to look within and take personal responsibility for their own happiness? Why, it's certainly easier to blame everyone else for our sense of suffering, and so let's not bother about our own role in the matter, let's find more villians to post about! After all, all our problems come from outside us, right, so the solution must be external too?

9eagle9
14th January 2013, 22:47
The helpful, if illusion, construct might be considered the path. Or at least a step

The delusional construct is a different matter. A lot of people excuse their delusions by insisting its an illusional world.

Right now its mostly delusional. Illusional would be an improvement.

Did not finish

The answer is YES.

regards

roman

I had the exact same comment with one of my teacher. Me adding up, your ways are still illusions. His answer: Yes, bu this external construct IS HELPFUL, it helps, while most don't.

another bob
14th January 2013, 22:47

I recall sharing with you before that I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of that religion, but I do respect their right under the constitution to spread their evil lies and keep us all enslaved by their hidden doctrines and ambivalence on vegetarianism.

A BB comment I bet.

Let's leave baseball out of it, ok?

Sure, cats suck too, plus they poop in my raised bed garden boxes.

:rolleyes:

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 22:54
The helpful, if illusion, construct might be considered the path. Or at least a step

The delusional construct is a different matter. A lot of people excuse their delusions by insisting its an illusional world.

Did not finish

The answer is YES.

regards

roman

Hi 9e9

this is what we were talking about

You will be putting absolutely nothing inside you, no rules, no mantras, no hocus pocus nonsense, you will be just removing locked feeling and emotion that have cluttered the path to your very being.

We have a little procedure that has a value of zero, it is not necessary, its a nothing, but it help to establish a line of removal, working with your own psyche, your self within will understand what you are doing and eventually will assist you without this initial routine.

Place your hands on your heart centre/chakra. Now move your fingers down on your rib cage until you start to feel the soft bit of the top of your stomach. Next place you hand half way between the soft bit of your stomach and your centre lower rib cage.

I want you to imagine a door.

Now this door can open like a draw bridge from a castle opening downwards or opening from the bottom upwards, or two doors opening from the centre like a cuckoo clock. You choose it doesn’t matter; all we need is a door that will open at your command. You need to see it there.

Now imagine a smoke that would represent negativity. What colour would you attach to that smoke? Would it be black, white, dirty brown, red, pink, blue? It doesn’t matter. It just has to be picked by you, whatever represents negativity to you.

Find yourself a comfortable place to relax and make sure you are alone at first. When I said at the beginning, I meant as from when you were a baby or from the earliest age that you remember.
I want you to relive your whole life from then to now, step by step. The whole process here is to check your emotions and to FORGIVE.

Forgive and understand the child within that has accepted many false teachings as it grew up, then go with the relations, your mother, your father, your sister and your brother, your grandmother and your grandfather, your uncles and your aunts.

As you go through the family first, check any emotions that arise. If there is something there, allow it to come up whatever it is and open the door in the area in the middle of your rib cage and stomach. Then allow this feeling and/or emotion to flow out of this door like a smoke of the colour that you have chosen. You can help the smoke to leave your body with your breath by pursing your lips as to blow a candle, but blowing gently assisting the smoke to leave you with a trail a few feet long gently leaving through your door.

If the emotion is strong keep doing it until there is no strength left. It’s probably deep and you should return to that emotion often until that emotion does not raise itself again. Many people cry and that helps to remove it. Always release all emotions, that’s the whole idea of bringing them up.
Bring them up and get rid of them by using the door and the smoke. You are telling your psyche to get rid of it out of your system.

You don’t forgive and forget. You forgive and get rid of it by releasing, that’s the object of the whole thing. You do this with everybody and everything. Start with yourself, your family, your friends now and from the past, your boss, your work mates, everybody and everything including all pets and animals.

If you have had a very bad experience with anybody, bring that emotion up, talk to this person and ask them to forgive you. Send them love and see them smiling before you leave them. Always see everybody smile before you leave them.

It doesn’t matter if they are dead, make up with them and forgive. If for any reason you feel that somebody, for whatever reason, would never in a million years forgive you, that’s no problem as long as you have forgiven and apologized and let go of that emotion by releasing it out of the door with the smoke. It is done, you have forgiven yourself.

As you go through all these experiences from the past to the present, you must keep releasing all these emotions through your door with the smoke. Your psyche will accept and understand what you are doing.

This may take some weeks to months. Within 3 month to 1 year you could feel that your on a completely different planet, as positive changes start to appear in your life.

Go through all the events of your life reliving the past that had accumulated a lot of emotions that have left their mark on you somehow. All guilt must be brought up and released until it has no more power left to raise itself. Keep releasing, keep releasing and keep releasing.

Regards to all

Roman

Flash
14th January 2013, 23:07

I recall sharing with you before that I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of that religion, but I do respect their right under the constitution to spread their evil lies and keep us all enslaved by their hidden doctrines and ambivalence on vegetarianism.

Yes, you did share that you are not a member of that religion. However, you often bring in some concepts and thinking/livings that have a definite tint of Buddhism like approaches (lets say the more right or more like helpful illusion for the sake of expression here).

Don't take me wrong, I do like your writings, very much in fact. But you often come back to the basic lessons you have learned and base your writings on it. It may seem, for an outsider views, like "à cheval sur le boudhisme" - I think it would translate by "riding on Buddhism".

So why not tease you with it, use it to pull your leg. While mentioning some more from my own as well (their minds often sadly, sometimes the right mind).

Edit: really got the feeling that I am far from being clear in this communication. Well...

9eagle9
14th January 2013, 23:13
Flash has a point, it may not be using 'their' mind but it does infringe on using someone elses mind, which isn't necessary if someone is in their right mind.

another bob
14th January 2013, 23:20
you often come back to the basic lessons you have learned and base your writings on it. It may seem, for an outsider views, like "à cheval sur le boudhisme" - I think it would translate by "riding on Buddhism".

Yes, I have personally verified many of Buddhism's truths, and also some that contradict Buddhism, so I include the results of my explorations in my writings.

greybeard
Simplicity is a good way.

One that I respect recommended when asked the question
"Do I need to know all this stuff?"

"No, Just be kind to all life especially your own no matter what"

Good night all

Chris

another bob
Flash has a point, it may not be using 'their' mind but it does infringe on using someone elses mind, which isn't necessary if someone is in their right mind.

A big "if".

lookbeyond
14th January 2013, 23:30

Did not finish

The answer is YES.

regards

roman

Hi 9e9

this is what we were talking about

You will be putting absolutely nothing inside you, no rules, no mantras, no hocus pocus nonsense, you will be just removing locked feeling and emotion that have cluttered the path to your very being.

We have a little procedure that has a value of zero, it is not necessary, its a nothing, but it help to establish a line of removal, working with your own psyche, your self within will understand what you are doing and eventually will assist you without this initial routine.

Place your hands on your heart centre/chakra. Now move your fingers down on your rib cage until you start to feel the soft bit of the top of your stomach. Next place you hand half way between the soft bit of your stomach and your centre lower rib cage.

I want you to imagine a door.

Now this door can open like a draw bridge from a castle opening downwards or opening from the bottom upwards, or two doors opening from the centre like a cuckoo clock. You choose it doesn’t matter; all we need is a door that will open at your command. You need to see it there.

Now imagine a smoke that would represent negativity. What colour would you attach to that smoke? Would it be black, white, dirty brown, red, pink, blue? It doesn’t matter. It just has to be picked by you, whatever represents negativity to you.

Find yourself a comfortable place to relax and make sure you are alone at first. When I said at the beginning, I meant as from when you were a baby or from the earliest age that you remember.
I want you to relive your whole life from then to now, step by step. The whole process here is to check your emotions and to FORGIVE.

Forgive and understand the child within that has accepted many false teachings as it grew up, then go with the relations, your mother, your father, your sister and your brother, your grandmother and your grandfather, your uncles and your aunts.

As you go through the family first, check any emotions that arise. If there is something there, allow it to come up whatever it is and open the door in the area in the middle of your rib cage and stomach. Then allow this feeling and/or emotion to flow out of this door like a smoke of the colour that you have chosen. You can help the smoke to leave your body with your breath by pursing your lips as to blow a candle, but blowing gently assisting the smoke to leave you with a trail a few feet long gently leaving through your door.

If the emotion is strong keep doing it until there is no strength left. It’s probably deep and you should return to that emotion often until that emotion does not raise itself again. Many people cry and that helps to remove it. Always release all emotions, that’s the whole idea of bringing them up.
Bring them up and get rid of them by using the door and the smoke. You are telling your psyche to get rid of it out of your system.

You don’t forgive and forget. You forgive and get rid of it by releasing, that’s the object of the whole thing. You do this with everybody and everything. Start with yourself, your family, your friends now and from the past, your boss, your work mates, everybody and everything including all pets and animals.

If you have had a very bad experience with anybody, bring that emotion up, talk to this person and ask them to forgive you. Send them love and see them smiling before you leave them. Always see everybody smile before you leave them.

It doesn’t matter if they are dead, make up with them and forgive. If for any reason you feel that somebody, for whatever reason, would never in a million years forgive you, that’s no problem as long as you have forgiven and apologized and let go of that emotion by releasing it out of the door with the smoke. It is done, you have forgiven yourself.

As you go through all these experiences from the past to the present, you must keep releasing all these emotions through your door with the smoke. Your psyche will accept and understand what you are doing.

This may take some weeks to months. Within 3 month to 1 year you could feel that your on a completely different planet, as positive changes start to appear in your life.

Go through all the events of your life reliving the past that had accumulated a lot of emotions that have left their mark on you somehow. All guilt must be brought up and released until it has no more power left to raise itself. Keep releasing, keep releasing and keep releasing.

Regards to all

Roman

Hi Roman, if you dont mind, could you pls describe the effect on your life of having done above exercise,

Thanks and Kind Reguards lookbeyond

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 23:59
Sorry I had just lost 3 paragraphs of answering lookbeyond question.

I will start again

another bob
15th January 2013, 00:04
Sorry I had just lost 3 paragraphs of answering lookbeyond question.

I will start again

This seems to be a common experience, and it can be very frustrating. The best way to avoid it is to write the original text in a word doc, then copy and paste to the forum. That way, if it is lost when trying to upload at the forum, you still have the word doc to fall back on.

:yo:

ROMANWKT
15th January 2013, 00:15
Firstly I was for 12 years in a refugee camp and it was rough and we were rough,we lived from hand to mouth, even when they moved us out, we poverty mentality and so on, for the past 36 years to now I am a private bodyguard/driver, these day life is easy and knowleadge helped me to stabilized myself, I want for nothing, I have all the toys you could mention for me and my family, I get paid if i work or not, I will not go back to work until march I enjoy all the socialite blah blah, I am being taken care inside, as everything fell in place a long time we ago, I have no enemy's, I am a private person, but have a large group of friend where I enjoy my job, I don't know what to say, all is well, but we know that its not true out side my windows as they say, the world.

enough don't know from which angle you want me to look at, I am a very different guy, and you cant live with hangs up residing inside of you and be happy. sorry lost a lot the first time, enough

regards to you lookbeyond and thank you for asking

roman

sandy
15th January 2013, 00:22
Sorry 9eagle,

I just had to quote this joke punch line, as it won't leave my (their) mind :) >>>never lose your head over a piece of tail :p

Because the tail is attached to the ass I'm gonna go for ....their mind! For a thousand. Cause their assholes.

Maybe a dog isn't chasing its tail but trying to stick its head up its......

lol lol lol

A BB comment I bet.

9eagle9
15th January 2013, 02:07
@ Sandy ...

SCREAM!!!

Lol. Belongs in CurtisW's thread on laffing at the powers that be.