PDA

View Full Version : SUPERCALAFRAJALISTIC...i dont know what to name this thread

CD7
14th January 2013, 19:59
Hi Y'all :o I have a couple of things i wanted to express....

First i shortened my handle from christinedream7 to CD7 so im not a newbie!!

but apparently i am a dog chasing my own tail...WHY thankyou Romanisk for showing me wht i am!! :p

which brings to my second expression....

I have seen and heard peeps on the forum talk about threads going in some interesting directions and makin people feel well...disrespected...SO here i am in the middle of one of those--I challenge you, thread--...where i genuinely wanted to get into a great and possibly wall busting discussion tht would perhaps lead us out of the circle..YET its embers were flooded out as quickly as they came...and it turned into something, well, from ALICE in wunDeRLaND

Im having issues where the thread will not allow me to post so not sure if the thread on some different status?
Even though the thread took a strange turn, i still find the subject of Who, How, Why, When, Where am i quite fascinating and am taking this opportunity to relay some thoughts...

Roman had alluded to being a 'construction' ...doing/being

In order to construct..one needs the plans for the construction, and most of all, the basic foundation..cornerstone>>>>masonry 101

without them-these tools- One is blind to create their life..driving blindfolded, so to speak

To me this is one off the most essential givens for all of us YET it is unknown to every single one of us....if it were known WE would not need religion education science--it would b a moot point

Oh is there a gem of u out there who knows themself...Great! However this does not help OUR GLOBE. For it to b effective/beneficial All would have this basic knowledge--

This is not to prove a point..it is an observation tht i ponder quite frequently--Total Recall and was hoping the thread would have flourished into uncharted waters...

ROMANWKT
14th January 2013, 21:03
Hi Y'all :o I have a couple of things i wanted to express....

First i shortened my handle from christinedream7 to CD7 so im not a newbie!!

but apparently i am a dog chasing my own tail...WHY thankyou Romanisk for showing me wht i am!! :p

which brings to my second expression....

I have seen and heard peeps on the forum talk about threads going in some interesting directions and makin people feel well...disrespected...SO here i am in the middle of one of those--I challenge you, thread--...where i genuinely wanted to get into a great and possibly wall busting discussion tht would perhaps lead us out of the circle..YET its embers were flooded out as quickly as they came...and it turned into something, well, from ALICE in wunDeRLaND

Im having issues where the thread will not allow me to post so not sure if the thread on some different status?
Even though the thread took a strange turn, i still find the subject of Who, How, Why, When, Where am i quite fascinating and am taking this opportunity to relay some thoughts...

Roman had alluded to being a 'construction' ...doing/being

In order to construct..one needs the plans for the construction, and most of all, the basic foundation..cornerstone>>>>masonry 101

without them-these tools- One is blind to create their life..driving blindfolded, so to speak

To me this is one off the most essential givens for all of us YET it is unknown to every single one of us....if it were known WE would not need religion education science--it would b a moot point

Oh is there a gem of u out there who knows themself...Great! However this does not help OUR GLOBE. For it to b effective/beneficial All would have this basic knowledge--

This is not to prove a point..it is an observation tht i ponder quite frequently--Total Recall and was hoping the thread would have flourished into uncharted waters...

And again my dear lady, you have got it wrong. that was given to me by our Bob. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54217-Their-Mind-and-the-Emotional-Matrix-that-we-create-with-it.&p=615904&viewfull=1#post615904

Please stop jumping to conclusions, its really unbecoming of you.

CD7
15th January 2013, 06:16
UOUFFF and this is the one posted response i receive from a deep subject.........:ranger:

Me thinks there arent many real people here in this forum...HeLLO Hello, Hello is there anybody in there, just nod if u can hear me...dommmm dom dom..is there anyone home?

CD7
15th January 2013, 06:20
Please stop jumping to conclusions, its really unbecoming of you.

You as well...I was referring to ur thread!

markpierre
15th January 2013, 06:47
I'm intrigued CD7. But I can't work out what you're asking for.

I'll go out on a limb in the meanwhile, and suggest to you that you're not creating your life. You're interpreting it.
That would be conflictual if you don't like what you interpret.

CD7
15th January 2013, 22:41
I'm intrigued CD7. But I can't work out what you're asking for.

I'll go out on a limb in the meanwhile, and suggest to you that you're not creating your life. You're interpreting it.
That would be conflictual if you don't like what you interpret.

Well i would interpret "it" as creating a life. Its the way i "see" it...BUT alas we humans will 'interpret' our experience in circles to infinity...we are all at different perspectives and Viewing things from different angles which relates PIECES of interpretation of whats happening----THIS to me is different from wht im trying to met out...

Ill try to give an analogy.....a movie generally has a beginning, middle, end. As i see it....WE have been plopped in the middle of a movie and told/taught what the beginning of the movie was...WHAT the end of the movie will be-- WITHOUT US knowing this on our own--within and in total recall.

Do you remember the beginning of your movie? How u got here? Where it is exactly tht u are headed?

Tell a director to interpret a movie without knowing anything about the beginning or the end....

Tell a construction worker to build a massive building without a blueprint...

Tell a person to contract amnesia about there past and who they are--plop them in the middle of a "new life" and then let them figure out the rest--with no memory---yet have everyone around them tell them who and what they are?

You would be ridiculed for doing such things....i mean people are ridiculed as out on the fringe for not PLANNING OUT THERE LIFE--looked at as losers..YET we do this with our whole existence in this presence by not having a blueprint nor a real known plan/map.

This is basically how i see whats happening to us...we seem to just ACCEPT THIS without questions---our current experience with absolutely no knowledge of a prior us--future blueprint...

ALL this im referring to has to be known by a being without not one shred of information coming from others...

SO, YES what im pondering is out there as WHERE do u even begin? HOW does one go through total memory recall of self without gathering info from outside sources, only another way?

I have gone the meditation route and have seen/experienced AMAZING-DIVINE things...however total recall of self was not accessed---if i did,,i didnt know wht i was seeing?

I have only one memory before this life..without being told from another, ya know my own recall---

In a vast black space--expansive....there seemed to be 2 to 3 other consciousnesses around me (as i was consciousness too?)...I seemed to b on a threshold to something else?, and the thought--"it will be difficult" was relayed to me by (whoever) consciousness was around me---nice parting sentiments, haha

That seems to be one of the best truths "remembered" and the only one, lol ----however even this memory is sketchy at best and doesnt relay much in what im asking...

Not too much interest in this and i can understand why as WE dont have much reference to this subject. ALL we can do--and do do--(haha pun not intended but i like it!) is mull over and discuss to the 9th degree INFORMATION given to us tht informs us of who we are, not our own knowing... (information tht has been cycled over and over again-spit out and regurgitated again.

SO this thread may be a short one LOL!!!!! But im gonna take a stab at it and see if I can wind myself into different waters. If different perspectives out there tht want to join in..so b it--the more the merrier. However it would b interesting to see any perspectives out there ONLY coming from one's inner self and not information they have gathered from peter, paul, and mary :)

skippy
15th January 2013, 22:48
Good thread CD7
I1wg1DNHbNU

gooty64
15th January 2013, 22:55
CD7, i read this OP yesterday and figured after the insult from the first reply the thread would veer off-course.

I'm not interested in what the suit and tie has to say.

And I don't know what you mean by
UOUFFF

I like to read your posts, so keep talking.:wave:

Chip
15th January 2013, 23:03
Yes I agree with gooty64
I'm trying to follow. And intrigued to figure more of what's on your mind.
Little confused but your "bits" keep me going.
Don't give up!
Cheers
Chipper

CD7
15th January 2013, 23:03
Skippy i luv the talking heads..and there songs would definitely add to the pondering...how did i get here!!!

Gooty-- uoufff--was me sighing....i really enjoy making up my own words.

well threads change and veer off, to b expected, but i hope to focus on wht im trying to work out and not be sidetracked by dramas

Freed Fox
15th January 2013, 23:47
Hi CD7. Thank you for your honest input, and your patience with others here. There's a large variety of personalities and beliefs here, which is part of what makes it great. Simultaneously it is intimidating, as many of these folks are very intelligent, and to go out on a limb is at the risk of inciting one of these individuals or being marked in their mind as, well, :crazy:

I believe the wisest here however will be aware that we are all on our own journeys and are all vulnerable to confusion or lapses in our awareness from time to time, and I think that most are also willing to give you the benefit of the doubt as time goes on and not just mentally label you and move along.

In the spirit of that I'll try my best to address you 'from my inner self' and avoid dogma and paradigm.

I believe that the character of the universe (or the source of its life) is very benevolent and positive. I think (true) malevolence only arises as a result of the limitations and preserved free will of the creatures that emerge from it. That being said, I believe that if these essential cornerstones were truly necessary, we would all naturally have them. Perhaps our capacity to develop on a spiritual level is the only foundation we need. Of that I am unsure. But since this uncertainty seems intrinsic to our condition, I believe that it is what's necessary, at some level.

It so happens that science and religion, as they pertain to the foundations of our self creation, actually are a moot point because they arise not from the necessity to find 'the answer' here and now, but as extensions of the sentiment you express, that of being uncertain and being frustrated or feeling powerless because of it. They are attempts at correction, but not successful ones (by and large).

Although I too would like to help correct the injustice of the world and the larger human condition, it may be folly for us to expect to do so or even strive to when we are not yet satisfied with or fully aware of our own place in the world. It may seem selfish, but you are ultimately only in complete control over yourself and your inner realms. To bring these into a harmonious and long-term state of stability is (at least initially) a struggle for everyone, regardless of your place of origin or walk in life. Should this not be the obvious priority in our limited time here? Of course making larger contributions is a virtuous and admirable thing to do, but you must realize that these larger contributions are almost never made at an individual level.

It may not be satisfactory, but this is where I am currently.

All the best

markpierre
16th January 2013, 01:53
Do you remember the beginning of your movie? How u got here? Where it is exactly tht u are headed?

Well I do remember the beginning of it. It's the same as the end. And the problem and the solution is a sort of nothing yet necessary experience in between them.

Yes, there was a mistake, and it was corrected.
How that plays out in time is sort of irrelevant, except that it's uncomfortable. The ego's job is to address discomfort in the body. You can acknowledge that it hasn't done a very good job of
addressing the real problem.
It didn't require figuring it out. That just convoluted the solution, and usurped and held the mind in the problem. The idea that there is a problem that conceptual mind can fix.
The left brain is good at math. It's not so good at what it can't control.
It takes ownership of it's thoughts, both the comfortable ones and the uncomfortable ones, even though it hasn't authored any of them, and gives them value and meaning
and tries to organize them into the story that you interpret as you and your life.
The right brain couldn't give a rat's a$$ about any of it. Thoughts pass through like smoke. 'Meaning' is in purpose, not in interpretation.

Total recall of the Self includes all of your memories, which you're recalling right now. You interpreted them incorrectly, and now you can interpret them again.
Be satisfied with that, because you're stuck with it until it's finished. They grow in intensity because we put them off, and as you're ready and willing to confront them.
"it will be difficult" was a reminder of what you knew when you agreed to do this. Be grateful and confident that you knew then that you could do it. You haven't lost that readiness,
it's only increased. It will be difficult. Don't resist the difficulty. When it's difficult, it's working. Observe yourself in difficulty, and how your mind reacts to it.
The moment by moment choices you make to relieve discomfort.

Choose love and forgiveness and trust and kindness if you want to enjoy it more. If you are, then you're doing well. That's the most and the best you can do. When you're choosing something else,
that's the point of decision. You can't avoid it, but you can put it off.
You won't circumvent the curriculum, but you can test out of a few units. One single simple personal complete act of forgiveness (or correct interpretation) corrects it in all of time,
and in the entirety of human consciousness. That thing that needed forgiving never happened the way you thought it did. In that discovery, it's gone because it never was.
That's all that's going on here.

We don't like that responsibility, but if it becomes clear that it's all occurring only and entirely in our own minds individually, it's not so big.
You can shortcut the process by accepting the process as a process and interpret it that way. None of your Self is missing. The surprise factor is crucial to the lessons.
That's who's orchestrating what you call your experience. You.
It's laughable. Laugh with it. Buddha laughed, it was so mundane.

No one has ever 'figured it out' the thing you're looking for. Never. It drops on you so out of the blue that you may never even realize it's occurred. It's not what you think it is at all.
It doesn't exclude exactly where you find yourself and how you experience yourself. Including searching and asking questions that have no true answers. That's just a habit.
It will exclude the resistance you have to where and how you find yourself.

If you hold an image of a Master, it will have nothing whatever to do with what a Master is experiencing. He's experiencing what you are. He's not interpreting it.
He may look at you and wonder 'what's her problem?'

CD7
18th January 2013, 20:03
Thanks guys for ur input!...pieces of interpretation are good combined...

SO to begin, ive started with our label—Human..simple enough ..LMFAO!!

Ofcourse language...words...symbols have a WEB to sift through and a myriad of meaning can b associated with just this one word. I have broken down the word into HU and MAN by definition also between latin and english translations--

This ofcourse is information tht im gathering from 'out there' –not to fond of it, but I have no where else to go at the moment!

DEFINITIONS OF THE WORD HU--(from Wikipedia)

Hu (mythology), the deification of the first word in the Egyptian mythology of the Ennead

The Ennead (Ancient Greek: ἐννεάς, meaning a collection of nine things) was a group of nine
deities in Egyptian mythology. The Ennead were worshipped at Heliopolis and consisted of the god Atum, his children Shu and Tefnut, their children Geb and Nut and their children Osiris, Isis, Set and Nephthys.

The Rosetta Stone in the British Museum. (not sure why this is here?? There did not appear to b any other explanation)

The Greek term Ennead, denoting a group of nine, was coined by Greeks exploring Egypt, its culture and religion, especially after the conquest by Alexander the Great and during the subsequent rule of the Ptolemaic Dynasty. Greek became the language of learned studies and hence Greek terms were used by Greek and Roman authors to describe Egyptian phenomena. These others also made use of parallels between Egyptian and Greek deities to identify the two.
Development of the Ennead

Among Egyptian pesedjets, the most important was the Great Pesedjet, also called the Ennead of Heliopolis, after its centre of worship. Heliopolis (Egyptian: Aunu, "place of pillars") was dedicated to the worship of the god Atum and thrived from the Old Kingdom until its decline under the Ptolemaic rulers.
The development of the Ennead remains uncertain. Egyptologists have traditionally theorised that the priesthood of Heliopolis established this pesedjet in order to stress the preeminence of the sun-god above other deities, incorporating gods which had been venerated elsewhere for centuries while ignoring others. The most prominent of such deities was Osiris, god of vegetation and of the netherworld, who was incorporated into the Ennead as Atum's great-grandson. However, in the 20th century, some Egyptologists[who?] question the whole scenario.

What appears almost certain is that the Ennead first appeared when the cult of the sun god Ra, which had gained supreme ascendency during the 5th dynasty, declined during the 6th dynasty. After propagation of the Ennead, the cult of Ra - identified with Atum - saw a great resurgence until being superseded by the worship of Horus and the identification of the two as Ra-harakhty (Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons).
The Ennead faced competition by other groupings: At Memphis, the priests of Ptah identified their deity with the primeval mound, the place on which Atum arose first, giving him precedence over the Ennead.
Accounts of the Ennead

The creation account of Heliopolis relates that from the primeval waters represented by Nun, a mound appeared on which the self-begotten deity Atum sat. Bored and alone, Atum spat or, according to other stories, masturbated, producing Shu, representing the air and Tefnut, representing moisture. Some versions however have Atum - identified with Ra - father Shu and Tefnut with Iusaaset, who is accordingly sometimes described as a "shadow" in this pesedjet.
In turn, Shu and Tefnut mated and brought forth Geb, representing the earth, and Nut, representing the nighttime sky. Because of their initial closeness, Geb and Nut engaged in continuous copulation until Shu separated them, lifting Nut into her place in the sky. The children of Geb and Nut were the sons Osiris and Set and the daughters Isis and Nephthys, which in turn formed couples.

Huh (god), the deification of eternity in the Egyptian mythology of the Ogdoad

Hú, a kachina in Hopi mythology Adir Hu, a hymn sung at the Passover Seder

the Hopi, kachinas are supernatural beings who represent and have charge over various aspects of the natural world. They might be thought of as analogous to Greco-Roman demi-gods or Catholic saints. There are literally hundreds of different Kachinas, which may represent anything from rain to watermelon, various animals, stars, and even other Indian tribes. However, the kachinas are also thought to be the spirits of dead ancestors, and they may come to the Hopi mesas in the form of rain clouds.[24]

Hu (Sufism), a name for God

Hu inscribed on a gravestone from Ottoman era Turkey.
Hu or Huwa is a name for God in Sufism. Literally, Arabic for "He."
In Sufism Hu or Huwa is the pronoun used with Allah or God, and is used as a name of God. Allah Hu means "God, Just He!" In Arabic Allah means God and with Hu, as an intensive added to Allah, means "God himself." Hu is also found in the Islamic credo La Ilaha Ila Allah Hu: "There is no God but Allah," or in Sufi interpretation "There is no reality, except God", or in La Ilaha Ila Huwa meaning "There is no god but He"

Hu Gadarn, (Hu the Mighty) a Welsh legendary figure

HU, a mantra popularized by the religion Eckankar as a name for and love song to God
Eckankar is a new religious movement founded in the United States in 1965. It focuses on spiritual exercises claimed to enable practitioners to experience what its followers call "the Light and Sound of God." The personal experience of this spiritual Light and Sound is a primary goal of the teaching. It claims to provide a personal, unique and individual spiritual inner path to understanding of self as soul, and development of higher awareness "consciousness" and God. An adherent of the religion is an Eckist.

Certain mantras or chants are used to facilitate spiritual growth. One important spiritual exercise of Eckankar is the singing or chanting of HU. The HU has been used in the Sufi and other mystical traditions, and is viewed in Eckankar as a "love song to God". In American English, it is pronounced like the word "hue" in a long, drawn-out breath, and is sung for about 20 minutes. ECKists sing it alone or in groups.[2]:59 ECKists believe that singing HU draws one closer in state of consciousness to the Divine Being and that it can expand awareness, help one experience divine love, heal broken hearts, offer solace in times of grief, and bring peace and calm.[5] ECKists believe this practice allows the student to step back from the overwhelming input of the physical senses and emotions and regain Soul's spiritually higher viewpoint.[2]:59

Hu- english to latin translations-

1) SENSISSE
perfect active infinitive of sentiō sentio
Etymology of sentio--
From Proto-Indo-European *sent- (“to head for, go”). Cognate with Lithuanian sintėti (“to think”), Old High German sinnan (“to go; desire”), Old Irish sét (“path,

2) EXPANDING—essentially to grow

3) ESSENE

Essen (German pronunciation: [ˈɛsən]; Latin: Assindia) is a city in the central part of the Ruhr area in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. Located on the River Ruhr, its population of approximately 579,000 (as of 30 June 2008) makes it the 9th-largest city in Germany. For the year 2010, Essen was the European Capital of Culture on behalf of the whole Ruhr area.
Historically linked to the centuries-old Krupp family iron works, Essen had been one of Germany's most important coal and steel centres until the 1970s and attracted workers from all over the country; it was the 5th-largest city in Germany between 1929 and 1988, peaking at over 730,000 inhabitants in 1962. The city has since developed a strong tertiary sector of the economy, so it is sometimes called "desk of the Ruhr area" (together with nearby Düsseldorf). Essen is home to 13 of the 100 largest German corporations and seat to several of the region's authorities.

In German-speaking countries, the name of the city Essen often causes confusion as to its origins, because it is commonly known as the German infinitive of the verb for the act of eating, and/or the German noun for food. Although scholars still dispute the interpretation of the name,[4] there remain a few noteworthy interpretations. The oldest known form of the city's name is Astnide, which changed to Essen by way of forms such as Astnidum, Assinde, Essendia and Esnede. The name Astnide may have referred either to a region where many ash trees were found or to a region in the East (of the Frankish Empire).[5] The Old High German word for fireplace, Esse, is also commonly mentioned due to the industrial history of the city, but is highly unlikely since the old forms of the city name originate from times before industrialization

4) HUE-
Hue is one of the main properties of a color, defined technically (in the CIECAM02model), as "the degree to which a stimulus can be described as similar to or different from stimuli that are described as red, green, blue, and yellow,"[1] (the unique hues).

HU-LATIN TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION-

Not too much different only yields-human and, the human

WHEW!!!! OK so here is HU translations just between latin and english!

CD7
18th January 2013, 20:11
Now the 2nd part MAN---not as elaborate as HU!

THE DEFINITION OF-- MAN (wikipedia)

"Man" was from the word "mangga" (ᠮᠠᠩᡤᠠ) which means strong and "ju" (ᠵᡠ) means arrow. So Manju actually means "intrepid arrow ...

A man is an adult male human. Man may also mean the entire Human species. See Man (word) for the etymology. Acronyms : MAN , German ...

"man", ultimately "earthly being" (Old Latin la | hemō, a cognate to Old English ang | guma "man", from PIE dʰǵʰ e mon-, meaning 'earth ...

MAN- LATIN TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION - --

1) MESSAGE- in its most general meaning is an object of communication. It is a vessel which provides information. Yet, it can also be this information. Therefore, its meaning is dependent upon the context in which it is used; the term may apply to both the information and its form. A communiqué (pronounced /kəˈmjuːnɨkeɪ/) is a brief report or statement released by a public agency.

2) SEA- is a large body of saline water that may be connected with an ocean or may be a large saline lake that, like the Caspian Sea, lacks a natural outlet. Sometimes the terms sea and ocean are used synonymously.[1]

3) MANNA--
Some scholars have proposed that manna is cognate with the Egyptian term mennu, meaning "food".[13] At the turn of the twentieth century, Arabs of the Sinai Peninsula were selling resin from the tamarisk tree as man es-simma, roughly meaning "heavenly manna".[12] Tamarisk trees (particularly Tamarix gallica) were once comparatively extensive throughout the southern Sinai, and their resin is similar to wax, melts in the sun, is sweet and aromatic (like honey), and has a dirty-yellow color, fitting somewhat with the Biblical descriptions of manna.[14][15] However, this resin is mostly composed from sugar, so it would be unlikely to provide sufficient nutrition for a population to survive over long periods of time,[14] and it would be very difficult for it to have been compacted to become cakes.[15]

MAN --ENGLISH TO LATIN TRANSLATION

1) Vir (pronounced [v̞îːr]; Italian: Puntadura, Dalmatian: Punta de Ura) is an island on the Croatian coast of Adriatic sea with an area of 22 km2[1] located north of the city of Zadar. It is connected to the mainland via a road bridge. The only village on the island is the eponymous village of Vir, with a population of 1,608 (2001).

2) HOMO- is the genus of great apes that includes modern humans and species closely related to them. The genus is estimated to be about 2.3 to 2.4 million years old,[1][2] possibly having evolved from australopithecine ancestors, with the appearance of Homo habilis. Several species, including Australopithecus garhi, Australopithecus sediba, Australopithecus africanus and Australopithecus afarensis, have been proposed as the direct ancestor of the Homo lineage.[3][4] Each of these species have morphological features that align them with Homo, but there is no consensus on which actually gave rise to Homo.

CD7
18th January 2013, 20:21
Quote Posted by CD7 (here)

Well I do remember the beginning of it. It's the same as the end. And the problem and the solution is a sort of nothing yet necessary experience in between them.

Hummmmm, can u elaborate on ur memory of beginning and end? Problem and solution? sort of nothing...ur speaking in riddles :P

That thing that needed forgiving never happened the way you thought it did. In that discovery, it's gone because it never was.

Can u elaborate on this too--you speaking to me or being general about "you"

skippy
18th January 2013, 20:59
Hello Christine,

Did you watch the video's of Lester? If not so, please do, they are quite SUPERCALAFRAJALISTIC. Curious about your thoughts on these video's ? I was preparing an answer, but Lester is saying the same thing, but much better..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54427-My-Friend-Lester-Levenson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5zFsy9VIdM

SKAWF
18th January 2013, 21:31
there is a balance to be struck somewhere.

conversations move on.... ebb and flow.
thats just what happens when a broad (ish) group of people,
get together and have a chat.

one has to expect that the conversation will move slightly wide of the OP at some point.
thats normal.

for example..... it was snowing here in the UK today.
so i took my ferrets out to play in it!.

i'm against direct or indirect thread derailment,
but as i say, conversations will shift.

its the sign of a good host who can bring the conversation back around to topic,
rather than one who will moan because people arent following the path laid out for them.

variety is the spice of life methinks.

cheers for the thread

PS movement without direction or purpose......... is wasted energy.

CD7
18th January 2013, 21:33
Hello Christine,

Did you watch the video's of Lester? If not so, please do, they are quite SUPERCALAFRAJALISTIC. Curious about your thoughts on these video's ? I was preparing an answer, but Lester is saying the same thing, but much better..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54427-My-Friend-Lester-Levenson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5zFsy9VIdM

I dont have time at the moment to watch all 9 videos...of the two i watched...it is still lester levenson telling me how, why, etc etc...we/life is. This "knowing" would b something i would know and not wht some else is telling me...

When i have more time ill watch the rest to hear his side...he seems to have interesting perspective on self/being-ness

¤=[Post Update]=¤

LOL i dont how tht video of talking heads was embedded into the post???

markpierre
19th January 2013, 23:21
Quote Posted by CD7 (here)

Hummmmm, can u elaborate on ur memory of beginning and end? Problem and solution? sort of nothing...ur speaking in riddles :P

That thing that needed forgiving never happened the way you thought it did. In that discovery, it's gone because it never was.

Can u elaborate on this too--you speaking to me or being general about "you"

Fair enough. It's reasonable that if you make no sense to me, I'd also make no sense to you.

The answer to the first question that confused you is yes. I remember. I've probably over elaborated. That happens.

The answer to the last question is you, and also me. And everyone who's using a past reference to evaluate the now. It can't be done.

CD7
20th January 2013, 15:06
Where do Hu mans reside?

Can u tell the difference between a computer chip and an ariel view of most of human habitation??

Some images im sure u may b able to point out a computer but as u can see the lines are blurred when one views from the top down....

This infrastructure seems to b most UNNATURAL..if it mimicked natural would it appear like this? No

As above so below..hummmm says alot to me...theres something from above tht is paralleling something below..and to me it is no wonder there is a disconnect...disjointedness between US and NATURE. Our very living experience is set up like a computer system and not mimicked after nature very much at all...

There are 2 computer chips..and three ariel views of our habitat...the globe pic is obvious. The first pic is of lousiana, 2nd a computer chip, 3rd a view from a prison!, and last pic is obviously a computer chip. Good God this speaks volumes to me and saddens me...WE ARE literally (trying) to THRIVE in something unnatural

CD7
21st January 2013, 01:29
Fair enough. It's reasonable that if you make no sense to me, I'd also make no sense to you.

Humm OK didnt realize asking total recall of oneself minus anything anyone told or taught u was tht confusing? I could see having no answer to tht, but being confused about it or making no sense?

The answer to the first question that confused you is yes. I remember. I've probably over elaborated. That happens.
well actually if u over elaborated i would not have asked the question Still wondering wht exactly u remember?

The answer to the last question is you, and also me. And everyone who's using a past reference to evaluate the now. It can't be done.

Perhaps you are right about it not being done...however, my quest at the moment is to ignore anything told or taught to me and go with the tug from within and see where it takes me....

Well the point is no recall of self..so the need for forgiveness has no register for me, as theres no reference for wht ur saying to me and my own recollection

skamandar
21st January 2013, 01:47
CD7 I enjoy reading you. Pls. keep on going - I will bookmark.
This thread looks very real for the fact you are not quoting anyone and expressing yourself.
I don't yet understand where you will take us here, but I feel it is a nice ride so far.

CD7
21st January 2013, 02:02
CD7 I enjoy reading you. Pls. keep on going - I will bookmark.
This thread looks very real for the fact you are not quoting anyone and expressing yourself.
I don't yet understand where you will take us here, but I feel it is a nice ride so far.

Thank you skymander...haha i dont know where ill take u either!!! Its sort of whts expected of us..have no idea where u came from or where ur going, but just keep plugging along!!!

The tugging in my heart keeps me going....

CD7
21st January 2013, 02:06

On a side note...does not only have to b me expressing myself..will always invite others to pull whtever they can salvage from within and share <3

CD7
28th January 2013, 23:35
* BREATH WORKS *

Breath works is a practice where the individual breaths quick short breaths continuously without breaking for approx 20 minutes WHICH will put u in an altered state, different from dreaming and different from being awake. <---------this was my experience during a breath work session tht i participated in about 17 years ago. It is not recommended to do this alone. We all discuss the effects of drugs on our bodies not realizing our own supply of oxygen kicked up a notch will have unbelievable effects in altered states of consciousness.

So the idea of this exercise was for the group (set up in pairs) to experience something in your past--most likely childhood--in a state tht basically puts *you* back there..in there, there there--wherever!! lol Perhaps giving you the chance to resolve-unresolved issues.

What i experienced took me by surprise, and leaves me questioning to this day...i have never experienced the state i found myself in at this time and since! No childhood in this life did i see..

At first i was in complete darkness, it was not scary, there was no "emotion" per say, just peaceful darkness...in the next scene i (or whoever it is/was) riding on a horse VERY fast...i could feel stuff/material on me from head to toe..even up and down my arms, and the horse was beige with white spots. I only viewed objectively so no reflection of wht i was, or who i was observing ever came. In the next scene, it was night and there was a fire and the sound of screaming horses and choas ensued. Whtever type of village it was it was under attack and being set on fire purposely. The emotions i felt were strong, i began to tear up as if i was there and could feel the unyielding sadness of wht was taking place. The vision did not go any further and i soon came back to original state. I was not ok for a couple days..the next day i threw up alot...

Is/ was this me?? Is it a memory stored in my cells from past human lineage??

At present, there are no breath work groups doing this in my area....If i did this a couple more times...would i know more?, would it b more clear?? Any of you out there who have done a breath works?? What happened for you?

CD7
27th February 2013, 15:18
One thing im most certain tht i am aware of self/human is we are an animal. (as it stands now in our culture/earth)

We behave like animals and our physiology is madeup similarly to other species...we are apart, included in the animal species...

We are survival based, territorial... have packs, families, groups to survive in...we are easily trained to any "master" who knows how to train the human animal

To anyone who has spent a good amount of time observing animals as well as humans...the differences are much less then the similarities...if u are honest with yourself....

BUT what is it with our fasination to think/imagine there is sooooo much more without it ever really materializing?? Is it something to keep us occupied? Like a cat tht loves to play with pretty much anything u send moving in front of it? Its something it needs to do...cant resist. The cat goes into auto pilot behavior. Do we have consciousness autopilot??

Is making us think there soooo much more to us (religion, ascention,heaven,etc.....) apart of the training/the game? It keeps us pawing at moving strings?

Talk,talk, talk, is all ive witnessed.....and as far as i can tell TALK is all thts really occurred! In concerns of us KNOWING anything apart from our animal side

Do i wish this was all we really are?..NO I too love to frolic in the moving string, imagining someone other worldy,immortal, a being to take away everything oppressive....the superhero complex...or better yet the God complex

As i type this, i realize other philosophers have posed similar thoughts, questions...hundred years ago! We go round and round, no doubt about it, unless this paradigm/history is false too?

Contemplations from the interior.....

CD7
27th February 2013, 15:37
Of course making larger contributions is a virtuous and admirable thing to do, but you must realize that these larger contributions are almost never made at an individual level.

EXactly! Thts why i stated tht ALL would b beneficial/effective on a grand..mucho scale! (All knowing who and what they truly are)

For it to b effective/beneficial All would have this basic knowledge

AutumnW
27th February 2013, 18:18
Okay, Here's what I am getting, fwiw. You are playing with concepts like subjectivity and objectivity, for a start. Your posts are conceptually fairly complex. You begin the thread asking the question, "how am I supposed to know what and who I am without an informed description, a blueprint?" Good question, lies at the root of many religions and belief systems. You go on to state that if you don't have that blueprint, why would you trust anybody else to offer you a description of yourself?

You can't really trust another person's opinion of you--just because it is apparently more objective the intent behind it isn't clear. You can only gain understanding of yourself by focusing on others and seeing yourself mirrored in their thoughts, actions, attitudes. When you are able to define them, to your satisfaction, you will have begun to define yourself. That is your blueprint.

Are people dialoguing on online forums and throughout history, in any number of ways, satisfying a mere animal desire for mental stimulation, like a cat chasing a mouse? Are we chasing answers with the same instinctive compulsion that drives an animal to strike out at moving targets? In some ways, yes. In other ways, no.

If we are like cats, it would be Schrodinger's cat, until we leave our indeterminate state by acting on the mouse. And when we philosophize, wrestle with spiritual ideas, grasp political reality, we grab mice and toss them around. Our internal world is externalized and gels online. We become more real.

Forget Shrodinger's cat, if we do this enough we type ourselves into a velveteen rabbits. By arguing, discussing, holding forth, some of our fur and hard edges are rubbed off. We cast off the mechanics of a predetermined need to simply play, to stimulate ourselves mentally. In other words, we become living creatures.

The photos you printed comparing integrated computer circuitry to a bird's eye view of a city, again, seems to wrestle with the idea of inside or outside and the idea that we may be less than we think we are. Any more than that could all just be elaborations, exaggerations--mental masturbation. Are we automatons stuck inside a matrix or gnostic prison unable to escape, to expand, to truly understand ourselves? It's an open question.