PDA

View Full Version : David Wilcock -- Dec 21, 2012: Romance and Reality

Mozart
15th January 2013, 02:55
Ok, David Wilcock has a major, new blog post up and I'm just starting to read it.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1099-2012romancereality

Finally -- a major new summary of how our thoughts on the Law of One, the fourth-density shift and Ascension have evolved in the post-Mayan Calendar end-date world.

Here, we discuss the "romance" versus the "reality" of what has happened.

THE RAINBOW BODY

There are over 180,000 documented cases of people transforming into the "Rainbow Body" in Tibet and India alone.

This phenomenon has continued straight through into modern times.

As I reveal in The Source Field Investigations, this has been witnessed, scrutinized and investigated by Father Tiso, a Catholic priest, as well as members of the Chinese military in recent times.

Continuing on reading...

... and found this interesting bit, to wit:

2012 WAS THE BIG SHIFT POINT

In Western astrology, we are moving from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius right now -- centering around the end of the year 2012.

The Mayan Calendar end-date also landed on December 21, 2012.

The "romance" was that something all-important and magnificent would happen on that very day.

The "reality" is that nothing obvious has occurred -- at least not yet.

Does this mean we simply give up, say that this was "all bulls--it", and go back to fear, fear, fear -- of the New World Order, Martial Law and Internment Camps?

Or, do we simply "go back into the matrix?"

Do we conclude that ETs do not exist, that "none of this 2012 stuff means anything," and that life on Earth is just going to stay "ordinary" -- for the indefinite future?

I don't think it's that simple.

I'm sharing with you, in detail, some of the information I have been looking at, and meditating on, since December 21, 2012 came and went -- without any obvious transformative effects.

Tesseract
15th January 2013, 02:58
David who?

peace
15th January 2013, 04:35
Wow. Just wow.

I had more then deleted.i just don't care anymore about the fella. Kind regards. I'll stear clear of his threads.

Wind
15th January 2013, 06:36
If mass ascension has happened (not just in Earth) many, many times in the past then why couldn't it happen again? The cosmic clock is ticking and there are no mistakes in the divine plan. I think that humanity has to rise into a new level of consciousness through a quantum leap (dimensional shift), because the other option is total destruction. If we look at the world now we see nothing but chaos. Unless we look under the surface. Our solar system is right now going through massive changes and so are we on a energetical level. Our DNA has been changing. There will be a new Earth.

The cabal wants us to be afraid of the future. Through fear it's easy to control people. I think that we have exciting times ahead of us, it's not something that we should be afraid of. Unless you're afraid of change. Of course there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm just wondering that was the talk about the timelines total bogus info (Dan Burisch material) or what? It's 2013 and many sources are saying that things are about to get wild.

greybeard
15th January 2013, 09:26
Thanks Mozart.
Well worth a read and some thought.
I would not be in a hurry to ridicule Wilcock--- he certainly puts the work into his theories and it cant be denied that we live in strange times, which affects every planet in the Milky way.

Chris

PathWalker
15th January 2013, 20:29
I would say this: David Wilcock walk his talk. More then most of us. He live and practice what he teach.
I honor him for the authenticity and integrity he has.
He owes us nothing.

peace
15th January 2013, 20:42
Argh. Can't stop myself.

People pay him for seminars, books, etc. which make a lot of bold claims, which produce nothing. While this is their choice, the hope he is giving people, with no "payoff" is misleading. Could probably even be argued as fraud. Not a personal jab. But if you pay me for results and I don't produce them, you have rights - I owe you something.

greybeard
15th January 2013, 20:50
Being controversial for once. It surprises me that people who are incline to thank the posting of Drunvalo, Dolores Cannon, David Sereda, Gregg Braden videos and some others , really knock David Wilcock.
Basically there is commonality. albeit a loose one, in what they say.
Im not saying any of them are getting it right for I dont know.
But I think, for me, its good to look at what they bring to the table-- and I leave what I want to leave and keep whatever seems to have some reliable evidence of validity from other sources.
It would seem that it is possible to change DNA-- it would seem that the human body can be affected by energy coming from the Sun.

Anyway each to their own.

Chris

PathWalker
15th January 2013, 21:46
Argh. Can't stop myself.

People pay him for seminars, books, etc. which make a lot of bold claims, which produce nothing. While this is their choice, the hope he is giving people, with no "payoff" is misleading. Could probably even be argued as fraud. Not a personal jab. But if you pay me for results and I don't produce them, you have rights - I owe you something.

If you appoint a person or entity to be a (thought) leader, does not make him a leader.
In this specific case DW is sharing his knowledge and aspirations with us. That does not make him a leader nor prophet.
If you connect and/or interested/curious in what he has to give, you are invited to contribute and encourage his effort. This is called payment.

People pay him for seminars, books, etc. which make a lot of bold claims, which produce nothing.
That is the mechanism people in flesh share knowledge.
You can have the same arguments about conventional science and medicine. Most of the science research is self serving publication press. Producing nothing. Yet very interesting and thought provoking.

When we put something/someone on a pedestal he/it reflect something about our beliefs/aspirations.

PathWalker
15th January 2013, 21:55
Another point of view: is the all or nothing approach to knowledge we receive from researchers (whistle-blowers).
Once a researcher failed all his credentials are gone. That is how science power establishment works. Well how about killer surgeons, will a failed surgeons lose his license after killing few patients? No, the failed surgeons success rate is decreased, that is all.

I have great respect to many religious leaders, which I distaste for their dogmatic religious views. Yet I honor their sincere belief, if and only if they walk their talk.

DW is not a leader of anything yet, he walks his talk.

greybeard
15th January 2013, 22:07
As far as paying money goes--- invariably the payment is for the time the person has invested collecting and correlating the information that I personally don't have the time or resources to obtain.
Its then down to me to accept or reject in whole or in part the end product.
Most of David's info I have acquired for free--- that led me to buy his recent book which is well researched put together and scientific.
Worth the small investment.
Any "predictions" I dont take on board as a personal promise to me.

Chris

donk
15th January 2013, 22:16
People pay him for seminars, books, etc. which make a lot of bold claims, which produce nothing

I got a lot out of what I was able to find for free. I have not given DW one cent, yet I gained what I found to be very valuable perspective on lots of stuff (even the crap)

Like BR likes to say: not everyone gets it all right, all the time...

Try not to project the hero worship on EVERYONE that doesn't dump on him or point out everything he's gotten wrong...maybe even try not to let "his ego" bother you?

Anchor
15th January 2013, 23:38
If you are human, then you have a rainbow body[1].

The real issue for many is awareness of that fact and consciousness that is open to its reality.

The idea of ascension in this context is, to my mind, confusing on this subject.

Its no coincidence that chakras are illustrated after colors of the rainbow. We refract pure white lights by the prisms of our being into the colors of the rainbow - its part of how we are. David's refraction is biased in David's way. Mine is biased in my way. Some of that rubs other people the wrong way and for others it does not. Deal with it!

It is perfectly ignorable if you so choose.

-- Update --
[1] More commonly light body, but that light is seen astrally as of rainbow colors - hence rainbow body. I was not referring to the Dzogchen meaning.

Anchor
15th January 2013, 23:56
I just read the article linked in the opening post - thanks Mozart.

I found it to be a worthwhile read!

(<disclaimer>I am very biased on this issue! I like the Source Field Investigations, I did not mind paying to read it, and I am a big Law Of One student </disclaimer>)

norman
16th January 2013, 00:04
DW
"Do we conclude that ETs do not exist, that "none of this 2012 stuff means anything," and that life on Earth is just going to stay "ordinary" -- for the indefinite future?"

I'd be a little more receptive if David didn't do this strawman thing so perfectly every time he opens his mouth.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, he's inspirational and a cute talker, to-boot.

As for hanging my life on his hook, no bloody way Hosea.

He's a typical chancer who knows he's good at what he's doing. He even has what we commonly call a passion for his subject.

So what's the problem then?

I DON'T trust straw man thinking. David uses a lot of it in his work. He's popped a bit right here into this latest post on his blog too.

I'm sure he's good enough at what he's doing to be able to keep straw man twisters right out of what he could make a great case for, alone.

I wish he really would.

Then I could relax and not be so defensive about him and his proclamations.

As I said, I like him, really.

TOTHE
16th January 2013, 00:04
David is my favorite dot connector. His footnotes and source links from his e-books and printed books have sent me off on some wild tangents in my own personal quest of research. Our higher self is our consciousness using our biochemical body-mind as a receiver/transmitter to experience the 3-D. Don’t think for one second that you have any control on what transpires down here..your Higher Self presses all the buttons in our reality. Everything is as it should be.

YOUR HIGHER SELF ALREADY EXISTS IN "SIXTH DENSITY"
The Law of One teachings helped explain what was happening to me -- and who exactly I was in contact with.
They said all of us have a Higher Self that is outside of time as we now see it.
Your Higher Self exists in "sixth density".
This is apparently a plane of existence that is three full levels higher than our own, and millions of years farther in the future -- as we see it.
They also explained that our physical reality of "space/time" has a parallel reality known as "time/space".
In this parallel reality, time as we know it is not linear. Any moment in time can be accessed simultaneously.
I give a great wealth of scientific evidence proving that the Universe works this way in The Source Field Investigations.
Your Higher Self can work effortlessly in time/space -- and access any point in your entire history of lifetimes.

SUPPORTIVE QUOTES ON HIGHER SELF AND TIME-SPACE
These subjects are discussed in Session 70, among others:
70.8... The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service [of guidance and protection] to its self.
70.9... Questioner ...The way I see it right now is that I am existing in two different locations, here and in mid-sixth-density, simultaneously. Is this correct?
Ra ...You are existing at all levels simultaneously.
It is specifically correct that your higher self is you in mid-sixth density, and, in your way of measuring what you know of as time, your higher self is your self in your future.
70.11 ....The Higher Self... protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount.
The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity.
The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex [i.e. a human being in its various evolutionary levels] to that point.
70.12... In time/space, which is precisely as much of your self as is space/time, all times are simultaneous -- just as, in your geography, your cities and villages are all functioning, bustling, and alive with entities going about their business at once.
So it is in time/space with the self.

Source of above quote
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog
Source: Law of One search engine for “higher self” info
http://lawofone.info/results.php?c=Higher+Self

panopticon
16th January 2013, 07:27
I am grateful that David mentioned the rainbow body (http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Rainbow_body) in his post and hope this will encourage some to investigate Dzogchen (http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Dzogchen) further.

Anchor
16th January 2013, 08:14
I am grateful that David mentioned the rainbow body (http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Rainbow_body) in his post and hope this will encourage some to investigate Dzogchen (http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Dzogchen) further.

Thanks for pointing this out. It is not the rainbow body of my meaning when I posted above. I'll amend my post for clarity.