PDA

View Full Version : A Brief but Enlightening History of 'Human Farming'

Curt
15th January 2013, 13:46
The Story of Your Enslavement.

A video by Stefan Molyneux about the history of 'human farming'.

From Slavery to the Roman Model to Feudalism and the modern 'Open Cage' system, Molyneux traces the evolution of human farming.

Very insightful, imo.

Xbp6umQT58A

Fred Steeves
15th January 2013, 14:52
Hi Curtis, that was one of the more influential videos I saw early on in my awakening, and I always liked the final line in it: "To see the farm is to leave it". How true is that huh? Just Like Neo waking up in the pod and seeing the sheer horror of his situation, there was no turning back.

4_jx7Mhscqw

What the video says about governments is also true, no matter how many safeguards are put into place, they will all most certainly fail, even as we see the U.S. morphing into the 4TH REICH before our very eyes. That's why I seldom become involved in solution type threads, as in why don't we all get together and do something about this threads. Even if we could and did so, that too would ultimately fail.

Awakening, is not to be confused with awakened. A most fatal error in judgement. The only way out IMO, is to continue the individual efforts of peeling off our myriad of deeply embedded programming, as to get a more and more clear picture of just who and what we really are, and what we are capable of.

The clearer our "vision", the clearer our solution.

Curt
15th January 2013, 21:21
I agree with you wholeheartedly on that point. It's a process of getting clearer. I look at the wisdom that can be gleaned from videos like this as guideposts along the way to personal sovereignty. Potentially. Maybe. If we do the work :decision:

Awakening, is not to be confused with awakened. A most fatal error in judgement. The only way out IMO, is to continue the individual efforts of peeling off our myriad of deeply embedded programming, as to get a more and more clear picture of just who and what we really are, and what we are capable of.

The clearer our "vision", the clearer our solution.