PDA

View Full Version : What the Mayan calendar means to Them.

Nanoo Nanoo
15th January 2013, 19:08
This is an analysis based on visions ive had and piecing together what they might mean. Something dawned on me during this retrospective.

What Does the Mayan calendar mean and why didnt we all float off into heaven ?

Ok ,this is a big question and one i have some visions about that are solid and communications as well regarding how and what the Mayan calendar really meant. Its so damn obvious its been under our noses the whole time but as things get spun and changed, assumptions made etc the real message has been terribly distorted.

The Mayan Calendar ends and nobody knows why , its definitely a real event , the Mayans had intimate knowledge and power. They ascended way back when to another dimention, from 3 rd to possibly 5 th where they have been residing and helping down here. I have been in touch with them many many times as they are spirit ancestors of my great x9 grandmother. I have been able to tune in to them and ask specific questions and have been given specific visions that now make sense.

In early December i remember being in mid meditation and seeing 2 huge doors of time closing. I felt hugely disconnected as they were one of my main contacts. They had to close off for preparations of ceremony as THEY were getting ready to jump dimention. Because they were shifting a huge family of souls they had to shut down comms with us down here to concentrate on Their Ascention. So this is where the confusion sets in.. here we are thinking its about us ascending but it was about them ascending as it was THEIR calendar.

The cosmic allignments are there, i am seeing things in the sky ive never seen before and now more than ever we are being flooded with huge amounts of contacts. The Mayan sort of had a blanket over a lot of who wanted to come in basically because they didnt quite have the power to vet all of them but they did have the power to cover us till they went up a notch , so to speak. Now they are off with the outer vales in transition acclimatising to their new energy. I predict and they aluded to me that they will return when all karmic ties and deeds are done for them and their people. This will be Mid 2015. They have to establish themselves in their new spirit realms first.

There will not be any big event , we keep wanting a huge event and that would be nice. But please remember wiser and caring spirits of higher vibration do not want us to freak out and huge change would send this planet into chaos.

So people feeling a blockage, its most probably from the doors closing, i felt it too but im in touch with so many factions i still have plenty to amuse my self.

I found new ones by asking very honest and poignant questions to them in prayer. I asked who were my Originating Mother and Father of my soul spark. And some huge visions came to me and something i still cannot describe happened... i cant even go into it just yet. I may write up about it some time but for now im leaving it on the test bench ...

One thing i have established is this , when you want new connections or to feel connected, just wish for them. and let them come in, most times its a depiction of something from your deep psyche that you hadnt considered and seems foreign but somehow you know it fits in with you on another level.

Let go of the fear and just flow with it, you cannot fear at any stage of the cycle. Fear anchors you into the construct you fear.

I dont post things to have people believe in what i write. I write what i experience so that people can relate. For those that feel this rings true , its an interesting take and one we may have simply let go past our noses.

At the end of the day my visions really pertain to my existance and so should yours.. in many ways some of you are connected to me and thus we may share the same experiences and realisations.

Hope this has been ion,formative

Naniu

Fred Steeves
15th January 2013, 19:35
Hi Naniu. 2015 and the Mayan ascension aside, I think we do ourselves a great disservice by seeking these answers from anywhere outside of ourselves. The secrets and understandings of all time and space are encoded into the very fabric of our DNA, right there awaiting rediscovery. Of course everybody shoud "do what thou wilt", this is just the road I'm on.

Cheers,
Fred

Marin
15th January 2013, 20:02
One thing i have established is this , when you want new connections or to feel connected, just wish for them and let them come in, most times its a depiction of something from your deep psyche that you hadnt considered and seems foreign but somehow you know it fits in with you on another level.

Let go of the fear and just flow with it, you cannot fear at any stage of the cycle. Fear anchors you into the construct you fear.

I dont post things to have people believe in what i write. I write what i experience so that people can relate.

Agreed. Letting go of the fear. Feeling those connections. Trusting in one's own knowing.

Reconnecting with that.

When we share our experiences, especially those outside the linear concepts we've been locked into - I think we're moving in the right direction.

When we do that individually and collectively we change the "mind-set" of the collective unconscious. I'm in with that! :)

Thanks Naniu.

Nanoo Nanoo
16th January 2013, 16:08
Hi Naniu. 2015 and the Mayan ascension aside, I think we do ourselves a great disservice by seeking these answers from anywhere outside of ourselves. The secrets and understandings of all time and space are encoded into the very fabric of our DNA, right there awaiting rediscovery. Of course everybody shoud "do what thou wilt", this is just the road I'm on.

Cheers,
Fred

A Lot of what id written is from inside , perhaps i didnt explain that , sorry . Id then managed to qualify the info with connections. This is a process i go through by default to verify its accuracy. But like all predictions they are subject to minor changes in the time line. The general feeling i get is that in mid 2015 we will see a definite change of the earth energy. She will be more in harmony as we re establish our connection with her. Not everybody and not all at once. Most evolutionary changes happen slowly over time.

Naniu

Nanoo Nanoo
16th January 2013, 16:23
One thing i have established is this , when you want new connections or to feel connected, just wish for them and let them come in, most times its a depiction of something from your deep psyche that you hadnt considered and seems foreign but somehow you know it fits in with you on another level.

I dont post things to have people believe in what i write. I write what i experience so that people can relate.

Agreed. Letting go of the fear. Feeling those connections. Trusting in one's own knowing.

Reconnecting with that.

When we share our experiences, especially those outside the linear concepts we've been locked into - I think we're moving in the right direction.

When we do that individually and collectively we change the "mind-set" of the collective unconscious. I'm in with that! :)

Thanks Naniu.

Very well put. : 0 )

Thank you

We speak a lot about fear, Its indeed a very important subject. The tenticles of fear reach into levels of our subconscious and create beliefs based on the perameters of our fears. A belief is like a small code or program. When we set up these programs they run instinctively when the originating cause of the fear arises. Depending on the emotion invested each time this happens the program can gain strength and ingrain its self further into the subconscious. They happen on all levels from Macro down to Lino levels.

Same conversely with good thoughts or practices. They gain power and momentum the more we invest with them.

Then we become and emination pulsing energy into the matrix and it effects on many levels those around us. Proximity can be a factor but its not limited to that.

I agree we are moving in the right direction.. someone has to , hopefully it catches on and creates the wave.

Naniu