PDA

View Full Version : The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed video

watchZEITGEISTnow
16th January 2013, 04:49
Wx9GxXYKx_8

Title says it all really in this compelling doco... 6 million + views btw...

Also the professor:

D8GxrKJDSL8

Mind blown (again)...

Precog
16th January 2013, 06:13
How many of you have noticed that the same model car with the same style wheels is parked in Gene Rosins driveway while he is being interveiwed. I find this very interesting. Also there is no way you can fire off over 100 rounds out of a rifle with .223 and not hit any other kids in adjoining classrooms. It takes alot to stop this bullet and it would travel through a number of children and walls. This alone proves the entire event faked. You would have more injured people than dead. This is the highest kill rate to injured ever recorded in a mass shooting. Here is my interveiw on Sceptre Radio with Anthony Sanchez. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXNUeQSZOus

Referee
16th January 2013, 09:24
Can anyone say MOVIE set produced by DHS

Gardener
16th January 2013, 13:30
Views now over 8,500,000
In the 30 min I spent watching the number increased by over 250,000.
I think it has gone viral

Rex
16th January 2013, 16:20
How many of you have noticed that the same model car with the same style wheels is parked in Gene Rosins driveway while he is being interveiwed. I find this very interesting.

The car appears in another picture or video?

If you're referring to Adam Lanza's car (or at least the one he supposedly used) it's a Honda Civic. Gene Rosin's driveway car is a Honda Accord. Similar because, the colors are the same but definitely not the same car. The plates are different too. Gene's looks more like a NY plate. The only thing odd to me is that Gene has a towel on the driver's side window. Leaky/busted window?

Earth Angel
16th January 2013, 16:41
The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised.

since when is YouTube so concerned with offending us? the amount of absolute sh**e on that channel and they feel the need to post this????

TigaHawk
16th January 2013, 17:15
This is why it's gone viral, and i can expect we'll see alot more of them across the world soon? : http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/01/16/14/46/sandy-hook-hero-target-of-hate-campaign

gooty64
16th January 2013, 17:31
I doubt that link is why the video is getting millions of views.

This is why it's gone viral, and i can expect we'll see alot more of them across the world soon? : http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/01/16/14/46/sandy-hook-hero-target-of-hate-campaign

Fred Steeves
16th January 2013, 17:54
Here's a little tidbit. I just got done watching Obama's live press conference, and the supposed bereaved parents, who smiled through their Anderson Cooper interview, were featured for about a minute or so right towards the end. They "acted" much the same there as they did with Cooper, from 14:37-15:55 on video below from the original post. These people are beyond creepy, I've just gotta say it. It's almost like watching vampires acting as human.

Come to think of it...Do you know what this reminds me of? Anybody who has read Anne Rice, would be immediately familiar with Lestat and his fellow ancient vampires, who once owned and performed in a very popular stage theatre in Paris back in the day.

Wx9GxXYKx_8

gooty64
16th January 2013, 17:56
Good to see you playing catch up on this one Fred, i'm glad.

It looks like right now in real time that the ptb doesn't want this video to go viral....

krayzie769 12 minutes ago
STUCK ON 8,573,328 VIEWS ALLLLL DAY
Reply · 9

So, i'll say what's in my heart, Fred. With slaughtered kids or vampired kids or disappeared kids or Govt psy-ops or whatever TF happened, are you standing by "All is Well".
Like it says in your signature?

Fred Steeves
16th January 2013, 19:03
I just got done watching Obama's live press conference, and the supposed bereaved parents, who smiled through their Anderson Cooper interview, were featured for about a minute or so right towards the end. They "acted" much the same there as they did with Cooper, from 14:37-15:55 on video below from the original post.

http://bostinno.com/2013/01/16/president-obamas-gun-control-measures-fact-sheet-speech-transcript-video/#ss__285245_1_0__ss

Scroll down this link if you're so inclined, to the approximate 1:25 mark of the second video, showing them at the press conference just a while ago. Tell me what YOU think?

Snookie
16th January 2013, 19:10
"Newtown resident Gene Rosen's anguished response to the December school shooting, which left 20 children dead, was played by television networks across the globe including CNN.
The 69-year-old told reporters he was feeding his cats outside his home when he discovered the children sitting in a semicircle in his front yard."
:confused:
This guy really needs to make up his mind. He was interviewed on CNN where the reporter introduced him and said "you were leaving to get breakfast"... and he didn't correct her. And how would the woman even know the kids were in his home that stopped to see if her child was there? This stinks to high heaven.

The lame stream media is really trying damage control all over. This article even appeared in our paper.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/touch/news/world/Latest+American+conspiracy+theory+claims+Newtown+m ass/7825784/story.html?rel=847766

Spiral
16th January 2013, 19:14
[QUOTE=Fred Steeves;617398] I just got done watching Obama's live press conference, and the supposed bereaved parents, who smiled through their Anderson Cooper interview, were featured for about a minute or so right towards the end. They "acted" much the same there as they did with Cooper, from 14:37-15:55 on video below from the original post.

Anyone else think they look a bit on the old side to have such a young child ?

ViralSpiral
16th January 2013, 19:24
Views now over 8,500,000
In the 30 min I spent watching the number increased by over 250,000.
I think it has gone viral

When I watched, the figure was @ 8,573,328. Which was well over an hour ago. I see a comment from approx 15 minutes ago: THUMBS UP IF THE VIEW COUNTER IS STILL STUCK ON 8,573,328...

Thank you for posting watchZeitgeistNow. When I clicked on the U-tube link to watch in a new tab, I received a message asking me if I'm sure I wish to proceed, as it may have sensitive material.:rolleyes:

By far the most incriminating video I've seen, which begs the question: why were they so sloppy?

Feeding our fear/anger?

Earth Angel
16th January 2013, 20:18
I think that couple (who creeped me out totally in the beginning) look like they are playing a part in a movie........i would be sobbing uncontrollably as they mentioned my child if I were her, but they hold hands, bow head, share a smile, I was waiting for the director to yell CUT !! that's a wrap!! Surprised Obama didn't have a copy of the Owl with him!

I just got done watching Obama's live press conference, and the supposed bereaved parents, who smiled through their Anderson Cooper interview, were featured for about a minute or so right towards the end. They "acted" much the same there as they did with Cooper, from 14:37-15:55 on video below from the original post.

http://bostinno.com/2013/01/16/president-obamas-gun-control-measures-fact-sheet-speech-transcript-video/#ss__285245_1_0__ss

Scroll down this link if you're so inclined, to the approximate 1:25 mark of the second video, showing them at the press conference just a while ago. Tell me what YOU think?

TargeT
16th January 2013, 20:39
had a little difficulty getting to it via my phone (you tube is blocked at work :( ..) when I went to the page it would not load and said it had "restricted content" but the embeded video here on this forum is working.

I also had to click through the "content" warning thing.. & btw, the counter is up to 8.6 million (youtube counter sometimes hang, this doesn't mean anything really)

Snookie
16th January 2013, 20:54
had a little difficulty getting to it via my phone (you tube is blocked at work :( ..) when I went to the page it would not load and said it had "restricted content" but the embeded video here on this forum is working.

I also had to click through the "content" warning thing.. & btw, the counter is up to 8.6 million (youtube counter sometimes hang, this doesn't mean anything really)

I just clicked on the YT link, but it didn't give me any message or say anything about restricted content. Wonder if it's because I'm in Knuckland?

Earth Angel
16th January 2013, 20:55
im in canada and it also gave me a warning that it was possibly offensive material......which I find amusing considering how much absolute crap is on youtube

Anchor
16th January 2013, 21:58
Can anyone say MOVIE set produced by DHS

That seems to me like a very insightful comment given what I have seen so far. I haven't watched all the videos yet but from what I have, it looks so staged and the play went with many errors. What is worse? That fact that this could be done the way it was, OR that it seems to still work for the most part in so far as its just the conspiracy nut jobs that can be bothered to be critical about the BS they are being fed.

Kimberley
16th January 2013, 22:35
The op video is very interesting and added a few things I had not seen yet... like the blocked drive way at the school and why no rushing out of wounded children..wasn't anyone just wounded? Only dead? And if there was someone wounded wouldn't they have rushed them out to an ambulance? However the road was blocked so no ambulance could have come to the front door of the school? Whats up with that?

Anyway...Fred and all... The Obama signing the executive orders "PERFORMANCE" yikes...you have got to be kidding me (pun intended) that makes me want to puck!!! for me the wanting to puck is about the kids on the stage yikes... And Obama saying "We are protecting you..." Darn it I do not want my government protecting me. It is my job to protect myself! And I do not fear any longer. I do not buy into the fear tactics...

And the big picture is get rid of ALL the guns...no more war please!!! I really can not stand it that my tax dollars build guns and weapons of mass destruction and my hard work has helped to pay for the killing of millions of people all over the world in the name of "Protecting me" yuck puck yuck!!!

So we are safer now...ya right! Are the people in Afghanistan safer now? end of rant...I haven't done that ever on this forum so please forgive me because I just needed to get that off my chest...

Rant ended and I want to add a thank you to all of us that are being the change we want to see and have learned that peace comes from within and doing our best to be peace and hold the space of peace. I truly feel we will be seeing upward progress in the next few years as we continue to unveil and remove the shackles that we agreed to shackle us are removed. I see this removal happening in other areas and someday they will be removed in the form of creating peace and freedom on earth.

Thank you for letting me vent...

Much love to us all!!! :grouphug:

meat suit
16th January 2013, 22:46
having just watched the OP first video, I cant help thinking ...why is this is such a botched up theatre play...cant they do better than that?..
what if the real intent is to make people buy even more guns.... if you get my drift...

Earth Angel
16th January 2013, 22:49
I sometimes wonder if there are not some 'service to others' involved who are making it painstakingly obvious to us that the story is not legit?? .....something to snap us out of our sleep??...... just a thought

Fred Steeves
16th January 2013, 23:10
And the big picture is get rid of ALL the guns...no more war please!!! I really can not stand it that my tax dollars build guns and weapons of mass destruction and my hard work has helped to pay for the killing of millions of people all over the world in the name of "Protecting me" yuck puck yuck!!!

Hi Kimberley. I have various little fantasy alter egos like Walter Mitty, and one of my favorites is the reporter in the back of the room, who when our President on live national t.v. bemoans the stats of last month's gun murders, politely asks how many people worldwide were massacred by CIA drones last month.

I don't ever even see any crocodile tears over that one...

Thank you for letting me vent...

It's a very human thing, and damnit it just feels GOOD sometimes, doesn't it?(LOL)

Cheers,
Fred

EDIT: While my Walter Mitty reporter was at it, he would ask Attorney General Eric Holder, who was seated in the first row smugly applauding an emerging dictator announcing strict new gun regs, how his little gun running operation to Mexico is faring...

watchZEITGEISTnow
16th January 2013, 23:36
The same DRILL the same day the same situation.... now where have I heard that before...?

9/11
7/7
Aurora
to name a few

RampartRanger
17th January 2013, 00:16
I'm happy to see this video (in the OP) is "making the rounds" on Facebook even amongst people I'm surprised to see "participating"...basically it seems like every other person who likes guns and is semi-patriotic is joining us eccentric, alternative "truthers" now that guns are on the chopping block.

I'm not sure how it happened but obviously this video has gone viral unlike most "alternative information" on YouTube. It makes me wonder what can be done in the future to achieve such informal publicity on social media.

RampartRanger
17th January 2013, 00:45
I also have a friend who's reporting that armor piercing rounds are facing a ban with all this "sweeping legislation" coming from the White House.

The question is, what defines an armor piercing round? Every rifle round except .22 LR (as much a pistol round as it is a rifle round, the smallest of real bullets really) will easily penetrate all but the most sophisticated and heavy body armor, most standard (un-armored) vehicle doors, your average cinderblock, etc. The .50 caliber semi-auto sniper rifles our gov let the mexican drug cartels buy will shoot through an engine block with standard full metal jacket ammunition (they're used by the military to disable armored vehicles and kill people from over a mile away) so obviously the gov isn't too worried about the cartel getting armor piercing tactical capabilities since they ALREADY HAVE THEM. So...what does banning armor piercing rounds have to do with reducing domestic gun violence? It has nothing to do with it!

With all these initiatives, it seems that the TPTB are basically trying to start WWIII, Civil War II, an all out revolt so they have the opportunity to crush it under a heavily manipulated pseudo-patriotic narrative ("you're either with us, or you're with the domestic TERRORISTS") which will serve their purposes of weeding out the resistance and locking on complete control over those that willingly bow down. Like I've said before, TPTB aren't worried about the people with guns who can be controlled. If anything, those people are an asset (have the masses kill themselves). It's the people who not only have a means to resist but the WILL and INTENT to resist that is a problem for TPTB. These people are best represented by the modern "Patriot" militia movement in America with highest presence in Texas and other largely rural states.

Imagine...a false flag domestic terrorist attack (or multiple) killing dozens of people, the flag being held (the false-"perpetrators" in the false-narrative) is that of the "Patriot"/militia movement...now you could have thousands of pissed off Americans with guns bearing down on this movement, on innocent Patriotic Americans. Both groups would be armed, the only difference would be that one is under the control of the gov and the media. TPTB could spark a civil war in this manner. Even if it didn't start a war per se, it could curb public opinion enough to enable law enforcement to pro-actively seek out, disarm, imprison, and kill those of us who refuse to believe the false-narratives fed to us by our MSM and gov and who refuse to disarm ourselves. That in itself would be a war, especially since it seems like the numbers of the "resistance" is only growing by the day. I can hardly surf the website of any online gun shop because they're seeing so much traffic it's clogging their servers. The kind of people freaking out right now and buying ammo aren't hunters or outdoorsmen so much as they are potentially the future resistance, people buying out of FEAR. I'm one of them.

Imagine a ban of "stockpiling" weapons and ammo...

watchZEITGEISTnow
17th January 2013, 01:10
The comment section is off the charts on that youtube vid - new day shills signing up and calling everyone "tin foil hat conspiracy nuts" blah blah - BUT the mainstream opinion is calling all the BS as it arrives.

Today is a GOOD day for the TRUTH! :) ...now time for a coffee! :)

Gardener
17th January 2013, 02:36
On the link that Fred gave on post #11 for the Obama 'speach'
scrolling down the page there is a copy of the White House gun violence fact sheet. This is apparently hosted on 'scribed' and can be downloaded.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/120630692/White-House-Gun-Violence-Fact-sheet

Apart from the controversial issue of guns, there are other issues about more police on the streets and training and empowering teachers to recognise and report mental health issues....... heating the frog some more.

RampartRanger
17th January 2013, 03:24
When purchasing a gun in CO, I have to half-lie and essentially sign a contract as part of the background check, something that says I don't have any mental health issues that'd preclude me from owning a gun and that I don't "use drugs that impair my mental capacity" or something like that.

It doesn't say what mental health issue would fill that criteria or who would even tell you/determine that...I've never had a doctor tell me that I shouldn't own a firearm, despite them telling me that I have anxiety and depression. Should I be precluded, and if so, according to what law?

I also smoke marijuana legally in the great state of Colorado...not that the feds appreciate my 10th Amendment rights to keep their hands off my marijuana that was grown, sold, and consumed within my state's boundaries (and therefore, not applicable to be regulated by the federal government).

So I have to wonder, are people like me among those that are gonna be cracked down on...The ones that have to lie during the "background check" process because of vague wording about truly undefined parameters in their state's background check document? The ones that have to lie because of the federal government's inability to respect their 10th Amendment rights? I'm sure there are many other ambiguities and contradictions like these that fill the background check process in many states today.

What's really the problem, me having to lie in order to obtain a firearm and continue to be a responsible gun owner, or the background check's vague mental health question and the federal government's nosiness in my state-bound personal matters?

Hell, according to federal government me smoking marijuana and owning a firearm makes me a felon, I believe. I believe under the Interstate Commerce Clause they could legally charge and convict me of violating their regulation to keep guns away from drug users without infringing on my Constitutional rights as determined today under Common Law practice. Of course I'd argue that drug matters occurring within one's home within one state's boundaries are not the Constitutionally-granted business of the federal government and that is a completely separate issue, jurisdiction, and determination from their regulation of firearms moving across state lines.

Gardener
17th January 2013, 03:44
I would hazard a guess that the omissions and new catagories in DSM 5 http://www.dsm5.org/about/Pages/faq.aspx#1due out in May this year will more than cover the proposed new rulings on guns and mental health, .....perfect timing.

jagman
17th January 2013, 03:48
Hitler and the Big Lie - the magic trick explained

In Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler explained the Big Lie. Paraphrasing now - regular people tell lots of little lies and expect to hear little lies in turn: but the concept of a huge lie, a really monstrous lie, a lie bigger than Ben Hur (ha ha ha), is something so alien to regular punters that it's effectively beyond their ken, and thus they are unable to dismiss it as a falsehood. The logic is: it's unimaginable that anyone, or any group, would tell a lie that big, therefore it must be true.

Bill Ryan
17th January 2013, 05:33
Wx9GxXYKx_8

9.3 million now. 300,000 more in the last hour and a half.

Maunagarjana
17th January 2013, 06:11
I think that couple (who creeped me out totally in the beginning) look like they are playing a part in a movie........i would be sobbing uncontrollably as they mentioned my child if I were her, but they hold hands, bow head, share a smile, I was waiting for the director to yell CUT !! that's a wrap!! Surprised Obama didn't have a copy of the Owl with him!

There are stages of grieving, you know? One of them is acceptance, and some people arrive there sooner than others. They may have been making an effort to focus on the positive and not just be a weeping mess on TV. Also, not everyone expresses their grief in the same way. Just some things to keep in mind while people are scrutinizing parents to see if they are appearing emotionally distraught enough.

Anchor
17th January 2013, 06:14
The video has a new caption, and at the start it says after 10,000,000 views it will be removed "due to personal reasons".

Wind
17th January 2013, 06:32
I wonder what are those "personal reasons"? Better to take copies of that video while you still have the chance.

transitionalman
17th January 2013, 06:39
I just found this video on yt. I can't confirm it as I haven't seen this movie, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. dRac38DL1lc

Carmody
17th January 2013, 06:50
regarding interviews with sandy hook conspiracy video makers, on national television, my reply on another thread:

The fact that ...this early in the game..that they feel they HAVE TO address any conspiracy issue...this means they feel they are on the ropes.

No one in a conspiracy publicly addresses conspiracy theories directly. No one. Ever. At any price.

The Psychological position and behavior that is placed in front of the public is everything and addressing it --- means it is in the danger zone.

Anchor
17th January 2013, 07:04
I wonder what are those "personal reasons"? Better to take copies of that video while you still have the chance.

Games within games?

Maybe he is going for a sort of Streisand effect - making it look like he was pressured to take the video down.

What if there is a double act going, where Sandy Hook is a fake, but also the exposure of that fake is too - in order to stick it to the "conspiracy nuts"; and then two wrongs will make the media's right?

I am sure enough people have copies, so taking it down will just cause it to go viral.

I feel like there is some big "reveal" about to come along.

TargeT
17th January 2013, 07:06
The video has a new caption, and at the start it says after 10,000,000 views it will be removed "due to personal reasons".

please tell me somone has downloaded this video.... I'm not set up currently to do so as I'm mid move and all my gear is in boxes :(

Maunagarjana
17th January 2013, 07:10

please tell me somone has downloaded this video.... I'm not set up currently to do so as I'm mid move and all my gear is in boxes :(

I'm halfway through downloading it right now.

EYES WIDE OPEN
17th January 2013, 13:18
The MSM fight back: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54433-Sandy-Hook-Hero-Harassed-By-Conspiracy-Theorists

EYES WIDE OPEN
17th January 2013, 13:32
FYI:

Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory Video Debunked By Experts (apparently)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-video-debunked_n_2487427.html

Bill Ryan
17th January 2013, 16:41
-------

Ten million views now. (Another 700,000 in the last 12 hours.)

To download it, use http://keepvid.com. It's really worth archiving.

Bill Ryan
17th January 2013, 16:52
-------

I wrote here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53271-The-Sandy-Hook-Newtown-Massacre--the-MAJOR-DISCREPANCIES-LIST&p=617730&viewfull=1#post617730

Read this important Camelot page:

http://projectcamelot.org/svali.html

Svali is the pseudonym of a female Illuminati whistleblower, who for many years was based in San Diego. She fled after converting to Christianity, and is an astoundingly brave woman. Her testimony is spine-chilling. I am in no doubt that it's all true.

On the page is a link (http://projectcamelot.org/svali.mp3) to an interview she did with Greg Szymanski a few years ago in which the recounts her witnessing a child sacrifice in the Vatican (as a young child herself). This is not for the faint-hearted. I've listened to it once only, and was glad I did; but once was enough, and I'll never forget it. It's forever etched on my mind.

Here's the connection. I am seriously beginning to think that the entire Sandy Hook event, complicit parents and all, was an Illuminati (not USG or DHS) operation. Read Svali's testimony, and I welcome all comments.

Having now listened to Jay Weidner's excellent interview with Jeff Rense here (must listen)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8LQ-FxUGPw
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J8LQ-FxUGPw

... Weidner is saying exactly the same thing.

Archons = Illuminati = a millennia-old strategic plan devoted to the takeover and trashing of Planet Earth and the human race. The Apocryphal Book of Enoch (http://projectavalon.net/Fallen_Angels_and_the_Origins_of_Evil_Elizabeth_Cl are_Prophet.pdf), heavily suppressed by the early Church and only rediscovered in Ethiopia in 1773, also states exactly the same thing. It all fits.

Earth Angel
17th January 2013, 18:02
interesting song choice for the kids from Sandy Hook to record to raise funds ........Over the Rainbow........from The Wizard of Oz

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/sandy-hook-survivors-record-the-song-over-the-rainbow-to-commemorate-the-shooting/

sigma6
17th January 2013, 18:15
Wx9GxXYKx_8
Also the professor:
D8GxrKJDSL8
Mind blown (again)...

Brilliant over 10,000,000 The WORLD IS WAKING UP!... IT'S REALLY STARTING TO HAPPEN!!!! Pray for all the souls that were horribly taken that day, think of how evil and twisted the people who did it must be... STOP PAYING TAXES!!! STOP COOPERATING! WE HAVE TO GO FOR THEIR JUGULAR (our money flowing into their bank accounts) People are figuring out how to do this 'legally' ie. Cracking The Code by Pete Hendrickson, and there will be an equitable interpretation where people can tell the government how to spend their money.

UPDATE: And mentally find a place each day and contemplate peace in your heart, cultivate what it would feel like to have peace in your heart, imagine what you would feel like to feel compassion for ANY other living soul, imagine this and PRACTICE this mental exercise IN WHATEVER manner that works for you. That is probably the MOST powerful thing we can do against the forces of EVIL BELIEVE IT OR NOT... The more you experience PEACE and LOVE in YOUR HEART. The more you make it difficult for THEM... And millions (or billions) doing this would change the world. But ONLY YOU can create a feeling of LOVING EMOTION in YOUR HEART. As long as YOU can say that YOU FELT the EXPERIENCE of these emotions AT LEAST ONCE EACH DAY... then you have SUCCEEDED in contributing to a WORLD CONSCIOUSNESS of LOVE, PEACE, COMPASSION.

Michael Persinger on No More Secrets... We are all connected to spirit (or quantum field) IS the Greater reality... One way or another we have to make this our NEW understanding.... If the US MILITARY believes in it for their own purposes we can BELIEVE in it for OUR OWN PURPOSES.... WE HAVE THE GREATER NUMBERS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg

ViralSpiral
17th January 2013, 18:32
From the comments:

ThinkOutsideTheTV 1 minute ago

Thanks for all the support, this video will be removed when I am done breakfast. We have taken enough heat now.

Thank you ThinkOutsideTheTV, for your research and courage!

sigma6
17th January 2013, 18:41
-------
Ten million views now. (Another 700,000 in the last 12 hours.)
To download it, use http://keepvid.com. It's really worth archiving.

Good call Bill! Building your own YouTube Library cost nothing more then a 2GB HD and a 30-40 dollar encasement, make sure to buy the USB AND eSATA external drive cases. One of the best I ever use is the NextStar CX. You could then eventually build a library. Based on my 480 GB to date (Just Internet Videos) is at 16,000 files, you could potentially build a library of over 60,000 thousand downloads. Create meaningful folders (that you will continually re-organize) and use a system to RE-LABEL your files AS YOU DOWNLOAD... (staying as close to original file names as possible, for reference back to the YouTube originals... Buy a new HD when at HALF (or as soon as possible) for your back up...

My favourite Internet vid downloader is ATube catcher, (set to "no conversion") http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com/video/download.html
and it can be used to convert to portable formats etc...

YEEHAAAAA!!!

Fred Steeves
17th January 2013, 18:47
I'm not a big Rense fan, but Weidner had it nailed dead on in the interview Bill posted. Anyone in the U.S. who is somewhat awake and aware, can feel this presence. The presence which is devouring a nation, a culture, a people, from the inside out and with a smile.

This is playing out in both physical and non physical realms, and the energy harvest varies accordingly. There is the general energy produced through mass manipulation and ritual, and then there is the delicacy of the more refined energy, produced by those relative few who can actually "see" it for what it is. Atleast in general terms.

I know I've been saying it, and I'll say it again. The presence, call it what you will, gets off on being "seen" by the few, it's extra lip lickin yummy...This brings a tremendous amount of pressure to bear upon those who see what's going on, and many will crack under the pressure. FWIW, I'll just put out there the same as I continually admonish myself to do: "Watch your step, and keep your cool".

We're certainly not in Kansas any more.

floweroflife
17th January 2013, 18:57
Thank you all for keeping this information out there. People will believe what they want to believe. I personally am thankful to know the mass manipulation.

SilentFeathers
17th January 2013, 19:04
I'm not a big Rense fan, but Weidner had it nailed dead on in the interview Bill posted. Anyone in the U.S. who is somewhat awake and aware, can feel this presence. The presence which is devouring a nation, a culture, a people, from the inside out and with a smile.

This is playing out in both physical and non physical realms, and the energy harvest varies accordingly. There is the general energy produced through mass manipulation and ritual, and then there is the delicacy of the more refined energy, produced by those relative few who can actually "see" it for what it is. Atleast in general terms.

I know I've been saying it, and I'll say it again. The presence, call it what you will, gets off on being "seen" by the few, it's extra lip lickin yummy...This brings a tremendous amount of pressure upon those who see what's going on, and many will crack under the pressure. FWIW, I'll just put out there the same as I continually admonish myself to do: "Watch your step, and keep your cool".

We're certainly not in Kansas any more.

I personally call it sorcery at it's deepest levels....

All this stuff (well most of it) keeps making me flash back to all the sinister symbolism in the Olympic Ceremonies.

They warned us, and they showed us.....and they explained it to us (through symbolism and very bluntly to say the least)....Sandy Hook is DIRECTLY connected to this message back in the Olympic Ceremonies IMO.

RUSirius
17th January 2013, 19:08
-------

I wrote here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53271-The-Sandy-Hook-Newtown-Massacre--the-MAJOR-DISCREPANCIES-LIST&p=617730&viewfull=1#post617730

Svali is the pseudonym of a female Illuminati whistleblower, who for many years was based in San Diego. She fled after converting to Christianity, and is an astoundingly brave woman. Her testimony is spine-chilling. I am in no doubt that it's all true.

On the page is a link (http://projectcamelot.org/svali.mp3) to an interview she did with Greg Szymanski a few years ago in which the recounts her witnessing a child sacrifice in the Vatican (as a young child herself). This is not for the faint-hearted. I've listened to it once only, and was glad I did; but once was enough, and I'll never forget it. It's forever etched on my mind.

Here's the connection. I am seriously beginning to think that the entire Sandy Hook event, complicit parents and all, was an Illuminati (not USG or DHS) operation. Read Svali's testimony, and I welcome all comments.

Having now listened to Jay Weidner's excellent interview with Jeff Rense here (must listen)...

Archons = Illuminati = a millennia-old strategic plan devoted to the takeover and trashing of Planet Earth and the human race. The Apocryphal Book of Enoch (http://projectavalon.net/Fallen_Angels_and_the_Origins_of_Evil_Elizabeth_Cl are_Prophet.pdf), heavily suppressed by the early Church and only rediscovered in Ethiopia in 1773, also states exactly the same thing. It all fits.

Unfortunately it seems as if Rense and Weidner are correct with how they see things unfolding on this planet, tough to stay on the side of hope sometimes.

Fred Steeves
17th January 2013, 19:32
Unfortunately it seems as if Rense and Weidner are correct with how they see things unfolding on this planet, tough to stay on the side of hope sometimes.

Well RUSirius, personally I would divide what you just said into two different subjects.

This:

Unfortunately it seems as if Rense and Weidner are correct with how they see things unfolding on this planet,

Need not = this:

tough to stay on the side of hope sometimes.

Just one more thing if I might add Jeff, that I think you already know. People who want hope, belong in church praying to Jesus or whoever. People who want real answers? Well, it's time to start "knowing" them. They are waiting for us, seeing how deeply we are willing to dig for them.

SilentFeathers
17th January 2013, 19:37

Well RUSirius, personally I would divide what you just said into two different subjects.

This:

Unfortunately it seems as if Rense and Weidner are correct with how they see things unfolding on this planet,

Need not = this:

Just one more thing if I might add Jeff, that I think you already know. People who want hope, belong in church praying to Jesus or whoever. People who want real answers? Well, it's time to start "knowing" them. They are waiting for us, seeing how deeply we are willing to dig for them.

It won't be long and we'll know exactly who they are, they are coming out of the closet right now so to speak.....and are about to make damn sure we know who they are.

SilentFeathers
17th January 2013, 20:10

Just a quick glance at all the things going on in the world right now (forgetting everything before today), this "strategic plan" to trash the planet and the human race race seems quite REAL. Then adding history to the equation, it's about impossible to say it isn't real unless one is in a state of denial or pure ignorance. (brainwashed).

Almost everything with this Sandy Hook thing is just bizarre, as if the whole gun grab was to distract from the actual event. (which it did). We're being allowed to think only about the dead children and the GUN that killed them, were not even being allowed to focus on the shooter much.

Nothing with this Sandy Hook shooting is very close to even fitting in with human nature much, not even the faults or mistakes we sometimes make while being human, such as killing another in anger, having a motive!. There is nothing, no interest nor any desire for the "officials" to even look for a motive!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! there's no way to find a motive because Adam destroyed his hard drive and no one's seen him for the last few years! sheesh! and most people believe this crap!

Dead children, guns, and civilians with guns....that's all the controllers want on our minds right now, except to trust officials only with guns......it's not about nuts with guns, it's about all civilians with guns.

Obviously the archons, illuminati, and or nephilim (whatever they are) think bullets are dangerous to their health!

This whole thing is creepy and beyond bizarre.....

PS: The Queen is probably having tea with these critters today! (plasma tea) :sarcastic:

RUSirius
17th January 2013, 20:24

This:

Need not = this:

LOL, right Fred, definitely right, thanks for the "smelling salts"
Jeff

SilentFeathers
17th January 2013, 20:55
This is really freaking weird to, and sickening. (I think there's another thread about this, but it fits in this one too I think)

Some of the children who survived the Sandy Hook school shooting recorded a version of Judy Garland’s song Over the Rainbow, one month after the massacre. In one big media event, these young children were brought to a recording studio and made to record the song, all under the never-ceasing clicks and flashes of cameras. They then went on to perform the song on Good Morning America. The song is now on sale iTunes and Amazon.

While news sources describe this event as a “emotional healing process”, there are quite a few strange facts about this “event”. The most obvious one is: Why are these children being exposed to the public in such a way? Why are they pushed in mass media spotlight? Why are they in a recording studio with music industry people looking for publicity and made to sing a song that almost “embraces” what happened? Why isn’t this “healing process” happening in private, with friends and family? Why are iTunes and Amazon involved (yes, the song will be sold on these services for “charity” – the new word to justify exploitation)?
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/sandy-hook-survivors-record-the-song-over-the-rainbow-to-commemorate-the-shooting/

Hervé
17th January 2013, 21:44
-------

[...]

Here's the connection. I am seriously beginning to think that the entire Sandy Hook event, complicit parents and all, was an Illuminati (not USG or DHS) operation.
[...]

Another connection to that winter solstice satanic ritual was the planned firing of the LHC at CERN for December 22sd but was powered down on December 17 due to malfunction.

According to Simon Parkes, the firing of the LHC was designed to open a portal to these entities' big shots.

With that scenario in mind, my guess is that not all the kids at Sandy Hook school were shot on the spot but most were "preserved" for another satanic ritual around December 21st-22sd in tandem with the firing of the collider.

The support for such a guess is that none of the parents were allowed to see their kids' bodies and the hospital floor was locked down.

SilentFeathers
17th January 2013, 21:48
-------

[...]

Here's the connection. I am seriously beginning to think that the entire Sandy Hook event, complicit parents and all, was an Illuminati (not USG or DHS) operation.
[...]

Another connection to that winter solstice satanic ritual was the planned firing of the LHC at CERN for December 22sd but was powered down on December 17 due to malfunction.

According to Simon Parkes, the firing of the LHC was designed to open a portal to these entities' big shots.

With that scenario in mind, my guess is that not all the kids at Sandy Hook school were shot on the spot but most were "preserved" for another satanic ritual around December 21st-22sd in tandem with the firing of the collider.

The support for such a guess is that none of the parents were allowed to see their kids' bodies and the hospital floor was locked down.

Is there any record anywhere that these parents never seen the bodies of their children?

Is there any record of anyone seeing bodies? at the school or at funerals etc?

I can't find anything saying that bodies were seen or that bodies were never seen (that I can call legit evidence)???????? strange!

Hervé
17th January 2013, 21:55
No mention of body bags being seen transiting either, just empty dollies.

Of the major discrepancies list, parents not able to view their kids' bodies stands at #2 (see OP (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53271-The-Sandy-Hook-Newtown-Massacre--the-MAJOR-DISCREPANCIES-LIST)).

SilentFeathers
17th January 2013, 22:01
The only known report of anyone "seeing" bodies was from that creepy dude Dr. Carver (named properly), I don't consider him a reliable witness....

Of all the stuff I've read or seen about this whole event, Dr. Carver is the only person publicly ever admitting/reporting to actually seeing a body....and he wasn't believable at all....

Even if they kidnapped and replaced these children with bloody wax dummies, surely somebody would of seen bodies and mentioned it to someone.

Such an event an no one claiming to see a body? well, that just doesn't make sense, unless there were no bodies to be seen.

Not much makes sense about this.....

Hervé
17th January 2013, 22:53
More on the lack of evidence for bodies, from a comment on an article bashing curious questioners as "conspiracy nutters":

OK-Firefighter
January 17, 2013 14:41

I am a firefighter/EMT, and I can tell you from personal experience the scene is a little questionable. One reason the ambulances/fire trucks wait behind the yellow tape is to preserve evidence, and make sure the scene is safe for EMS personnel. Typically, when you arrive on a crime scene of this nature EMS would arrange a triage center. EMS crew would asses the patient, and the most critical patients would be transported to the ER first. So being you don't see a triage center is a little questionable. Also, when your working with blood everywhere your going to be wearing maximum PPE (personal protective equipment) i.e gloves, eye protection, mask to assure that you don't retract a disease. I didn't see any EMS or police wearing gloves. Another thing, when your working with multiple casualties you would go through a lot of PPE I don't see any laying around either? The medic on scene is going to asses every patient whether he thinks they're dead or alive with a 12 lead to see if there is a heart beat. The medic would change gloves after every patient, and probably through gloves on the ground. After, EMS leaves the fire department or a bio hazard crew would come clean up the mess. I didn't see no such crew either. I believe there are some questions that need to be answered.

music
17th January 2013, 23:08
This whole incident is so badly done, it occurs to me that they want the truth to be known. They want the gun-owners to know that they are coming for them, they want parents to know their children aren't safe, they want to pit groups of citizens against other groups of citizens. And so, a civil war of sorts between those who see truth and those who don't. Many people will NEVER see the truth, we have all experienced the power of fear and denial. When gun control legislation is passed, armed operations to seize guns will be commonplace. Every such operation where they are met with armed resistance (and there will be many) will see a tightening of the noose of control. And so, just as in Nazi Germany, Americans will wake up one day and realise they are in police state beyond redemption.

SilentFeathers
17th January 2013, 23:15
Of the major discrepancies list, parents not able to view their kids' bodies stands at #2 (see OP (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53271-The-Sandy-Hook-Newtown-Massacre--the-MAJOR-DISCREPANCIES-LIST)).

Not quite the detailed evidence or witness testimony I was looking for.....

Hervé
17th January 2013, 23:22
From this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53271-The-Sandy-Hook-Newtown-Massacre--the-MAJOR-DISCREPANCIES-LIST&p=612122&viewfull=1#post612122) <---

1. Scene of crime remains concealed: no media access
No-one has been able to get into the Sandy Hook elementary school to verify if there are any bullet-marks, bloodstains etc, then on January 2nd the children were transferred to another school some miles away: we assume the old Sandy Hook Elementary School will remain sealed off, and will be demolished. Perhaps a shootout DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN THERE, it was just an illusion. Kids heard bangs, that’s all we can say. The new school will be patrolled by security guards permanently: presumably to maintain the kids in a state of sufficient trauma to prevent them talking, or remembering the wrong sort of thing.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/no-bodies-Daily-Mail1-320x259.jpg (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/06/sandy-hook-analogies-with-the-london-77-bombings/no-bodies-daily-mail-2/)
No bodies, only some duffle bags (Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248197/Adam-Lanza-How-honor-student-goth-killer-massacring-20-children-Sandy-Hook-Elementary.html))

The Mail Online 6 January (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/06/sandy-hook-analogies-with-the-london-77-bombings/) shows this image, subtitled: ‘Chaotic scenes at the school as police work to secure the area and bodies are carried out of the school.’ But look carefully, no bodies are here, only some duffle bags – and some are doubting whether this is the school car-park.

In the London Bombings, the three train carriages were kept absolutely out or bounds then destroyed one year later: the blown-up bus was taken up to Sevenoaks Military establishment (http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2011/03/01/constructed-terror-the-conclusive-proof/#more-2334), i.e only the military can see it.

SilentFeathers
17th January 2013, 23:25
Another question, were there any survivers that were shot/wounded? that are now alive to tell there story of the event and being shot?

I seen one report on Dec 14 that one hospital received 3 wounded....and then never heard another thing about that.

Fred Steeves
17th January 2013, 23:26
As an aside note, does the symbolism in this Carmina Burana video bit strike anyone as analogous to our situation? A tale of two or more worlds, empowered by misplaced human energy?

AP_CSQgBPpQ

Paul
18th January 2013, 03:51
This whole incident is so badly done, it occurs to me that they want the truth to be known.
It's this fear, uncertainty and doubt, this flickering in and out of truth and terror, that is the dance we're playing with those bastards. They do not want us all to know the truth; nor do they want us all to be duped by the lie. They are energized by playing on the cusp between those two states.

The stupid simplicity of their lies is merely a metric of how easily duped is the average person. It takes a fairly outrageous act just to get the average person to stop their channel surfing long enough to notice, to engage themselves even a little bit in this dance.

Hervé
18th January 2013, 06:49
-------

[...]

On that same note, from http://offplanetradio.com/podcast/steve-richards-psychotropic-soul-harvest.html#entry32540922:

Steve Richards: Psychotropic Soul Harvest (http://offplanetradio.com/podcast/steve-richards-psychotropic-soul-harvest.html)

http://offplanetradio.com/universal/images/transparent.pngSunday, January 13, 2013 at 4:25PM

http://offplanetradio.com/storage/thumbnails/7825855-21629684-thumbnail.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=135811806 7148 (http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:showFullImage('/display/ShowImage?imageUrl=%2Fstorage%2Finset-sr-interview.jpg%3F__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION%3D13581 18064502',209,360);)

Psychotronic Soul HarvestSteve Richards Interview-January 1, 2013:

http://www.holographickinetics.net/

Steve Richards: Psychotropic Soul Harvest (http://www.divshare.com/direct/23078710-a62.mp3)-Right-click to download MP3 audio

Please note: this audio file and player were updated 01/15/2102 as the original upload was defective and stopped the 47 minute mark. Apologies: quality control issues.

http://offplanetradio.com/storage/thumbnails/7825855-21629394-thumbnail.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=135811554 5879 (http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:showFullImage('/display/ShowImage?imageUrl=%2Fstorage%2Fsr-psychoative-harvest.jpg%3F__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION%3D1358115 539387',700,520);)

Steve Richards contacted me with some insights and concerns related to the Sandy Hook shootings, and the wider scope of the induced altered states stemming from the widespread dosing of the world's populace with psychoactive prescription drugs:

"We must start looking at the bigger picture as medication can opens wormholes into other dimensions, allowing other forces to take over the body, theses invading beings need to traumatize the spirit, so they can get access to the Soul and entrap it in the game of the future. Every mass killer in the USA, was on some form of medication, as this is the time of the harvest, mass trauma is needed to entrap the souls of the masses, into the cycles of the future. Please watch this YouTube video fully, to understand part of what is going on...

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26e5PqrCePk

Dreamtime healing using holographic kinetics is an understanding of 60,000 years of Aboriginal knowledge it covers 40 years of research into how to access the cause of any created effect including accessing and clearing these forces from human bodies. It is understand all creation is linked to its own dimension of time, that includes mans thoughts."

We are at war with another dimension that has been manipulating this dimension since the creation of man begun. We need to ask:

WHY is mental health not dealing with the cause of those effects?

Who benefits from millions made from drugs and medication?

Why take advice from an organization that is not getting results and ignore ones that are?

Where are the statistics of the amount of people that committed suicide that were on known or forced medication?

Where are the statistics of the amount of patients that died through kidney or liver failure due to the forced medication?

How many political parties get donations from the pharmaceutical companies, therefore have a vested interest, in not wanting a change?

Who is influencing and manipulating the bodies of these people?

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhO0Pul_FcE

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzMLDw_ecqo

Additional Links:
Citizen's Commission On Human Rights International-Articles Tagged Psychiatric Drugs (http://www.cchrint.org/tag/psychiatric-drugs/)
Russia Today’s Video Exposé “Schools, Guns & Drugs” with Michael Moore, Dr. Peter Breggin & More (http://www.cchrint.org/2013/01/12/russia-today-schools-guns-drugs-video-expose/)

ABC NEWS Medical Unit Psychotropic Drugs: What Are They? (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/12/02/what-you-need-to-know-about-psychotropic-drugs/)

Steve Richards: Psychotropic Soul Harvest (http://www.divshare.com/direct/23078710-a62.mp3)

AnthonyBacala
18th January 2013, 07:57
-------

I wrote here:

Bill,

I just discovered this video. A nearly 3 hour breakdown of the Illuminati conspiracy from 1776-1970s. Not sure how to start a new thread, so I am adding this here.

"This time we go back to the real beginning. Because at least an elementary knowledge of the earlier history of the conspiracy is VITAL to the understanding of what is happening at the present time. So, with that much necessary prelude, let us plunge into our task. In Europe, during the 18th century, there had been many esoteric groups with the same basic idea. Each one wanted to become the original nucleus of an expanding secret society which would keep on growing until someday it ruled the world. Most important of these ambitious groups was the order of the Illuminati."

jmISzg8sjHM

In addition to this gem,

WLucLyyJxMQ

"This is an important speech by Robert Welch regarding the Conspiracy that created communism. It has changed its strategy since this speech was made in the mid 1960's but its design is more obvious then ever-a one world government."

Carmody
18th January 2013, 08:20
It is always possible to gang up and enter the school in force, in order to search for evidence..... one way or another.

watchZEITGEISTnow
18th January 2013, 10:06
taken from LOP : THE DRILL SHEET

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wm1742.jpg

pilot
20th March 2013, 03:22
check this out, it's a compilation of how horribly botched this thing has been from the very beginning...something you might show a friend who still thinks it happened:

vwnKmpYGDdI

sigma6
20th March 2013, 06:07
Anyone seen this? If they are faking her into family pictures... did she ever really exist?

so maybe then didn't have to kill her... maybe her entire identity has been faked (and the family paid off)

mtp_A4Q_EAg

sheme
20th March 2013, 12:06
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21610903

I saw this one per chance today. I am always looking at names these days.

look at the name of the man Neil Heslin and the photo that is a bit outdated isn't it?

The thing about his name reverse the Christian name and you discover " lie n" break up the surname an you get " Hes li n". just curious.

Akasha
20th March 2013, 18:14
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21610903

I saw this one per chance today. I am always looking at names these days.

look at the name of the man Neil Heslin and the photo that is a bit outdated isn't it?

The thing about his name reverse the Christian name and you discover " lie n" break up the surname an you get " Hes li n". just curious.

His son looks about 1 in the photo which would suggest it was taken 5 years ago or so...............but the word-play with his name is intriguing.

His performance doesn't convince me of his authenticity any more than any of the other "parents" either.

I'm still unconvinced anything other than a drill actually occurred that day.

sheme
20th March 2013, 18:32
Yes I am almost convinced this is an IPS (In Plain Sight) procedure.

Just in case -- I object to their deceit.

william r sanford72
20th March 2013, 18:44
had chores to do...but this caught my eye...on the day it happend me and wife were watching it live unfolding on cnn and some other mainstream media when all of a sudden they pull a man outta the woods...hes in camos...he says as there leading him off in cuffs....i had notthing to do with it....me and becca wathced as he was led away...they pulled him outta the woods across from sandyhook.i cant find anything about the guy..and no one even remember him...the news footage for the first moments are gone...does anyone no who the hell he was...and what he was doing there?? just had to ask.

Akasha
21st March 2013, 14:18
...does anyone no who the hell he was...and what he was doing there?? just had to ask.

from the LA Times (http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/nation/la-na-1215-newtown-school-shooting-20121215)
Chris Manfredonia, whose 6-year-old daughter attends the school, was heading there Friday morning to help make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard popping sounds and smelled sulfur.

He ran around the school trying to reach his daughter and was briefly handcuffed by police. He later found his child, who had been locked in a small room with a teacher.

Not that there is necessarily any truth to the above report but there you go.

william r sanford72
21st March 2013, 14:47
...does anyone no who the hell he was...and what he was doing there?? just had to ask.

from the LA Times (http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/nation/la-na-1215-newtown-school-shooting-20121215)
Chris Manfredonia, whose 6-year-old daughter attends the school, was heading there Friday morning to help make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard popping sounds and smelled sulfur.

He ran around the school trying to reach his daughter and was briefly handcuffed by police. He later found his child, who had been locked in a small room with a teacher.

Not that there is necessarily any truth to the above report but there you go.

i had been looking off and on...thank you Akasha.