and Jasmin de Grazia

:faint2:

all had brain abnormalities or took pills

not to mention
Jared Loughner
James Holmes
possibly Anders Brievik
definitely the UT tower shooter in the 60s

and wtf exactly was the sandy hook kids deal?!?

:gossip:

not to mention the fort bragg shooter

:frusty:

and what made Wade Michael Page so effed up!?!?!?!?!?! :director:

BTW my hubby was a personal friend of the sole survivor of the CAFE RACER massacre of 2012 in Seattle.

Mayor proposed gunshot detectors (bah humbug) for our nazi burg afterwards.
I have no idea whether he paid Leonard's medical bills - i am guessing NOT.?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
18th January 2013, 02:30
UT tower shooter brain abnormality: he was dying of a tumor and needed help

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/16/Whitman1963.jpg/170px-Whitman1963.jpg

Autopsy

An autopsy conducted upon the body of Charles Whitman—approved by his father—was performed at the Cook Funeral Home on August 2. The autopsy discovered a glioblastoma (a highly aggressive and invariably fatal brain tumor) in the hypothalamus (the white matter located above the brain stem).[72] The consensus among doctors, however, was that the tumor was likely not responsible for Whitman's behavior due to its size and location.[44] This tumor would have proven fatal by the end of the year in which Whitman died.

Wade Michael Page: former member of US Army Psyops division

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3f/Wade_michael_page_police_handout.png/220px-Wade_michael_page_police_handout.png

Page had been brainwashed willingly or not by neo nazis.

Page had ties to white supremacist and neo-Nazi groups, and was reportedly a member of the Hammerskins.[23] He entered the white power music scene in 2000, becoming involved in several neo-Nazi bands.[44] He founded the band End Apathy in 2005 and played in the band Definite Hate, both considered racist white-power bands by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Fort Hood Shooting

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Hasan_nidal.jpg/220px-Hasan_nidal.jpg

The Fort Hood shooting was a shooting that took place on November 5, 2009 at Fort Hood, the most populous U.S. military installation in the world, located just outside Killeen, Texas.[1] In the course of the shooting, a single gunman killed 13 people and wounded 29 others.[1] It is the worst shooting ever to take place on an American military base.

The sole suspect is Nidal Malik Hasan, a 39-year-old U.S. Army Major serving as a psychiatrist. He was shot and taken into custody by Department of the Army Civilian Police officers.[3] He is paralyzed from the waist down due to injuries in the shooting.[4] Hasan has been charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted murder under the Uniform Code of Military Justice; he may face additional charges at court-martial. If he is convicted, he could be given the death penalty.

Whitney Houston

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0f/Flickr_Whitney_Houston_performing_on_GMA_2009_4.jpg/220px-Flickr_Whitney_Houston_performing_on_GMA_2009_4.jpg

turiya
18th January 2013, 03:35
http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/SSRISTORIESdotCOM.jpg
http://ssristories.com/

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/SSRIs_Are_the_Problem_Not_the_Guns.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG1o9f-Jkk0&feature=youtu.be#t=00s

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/GUNS_DONT_KILL_PEOPLE_PEOPLE_ON_PSYCHIATRIC_DRUGS_ KILL_PEOPLE.jpg

Snookie
18th January 2013, 09:03
There is no doubt that these drugs have devasting side effects. But i also have to question how much we're being told about all these "lone gunmen" is true, at least if it is coming from the MSM.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
18th January 2013, 13:00
There is no doubt that these drugs have devasting side effects. But i also have to question how much we're being told about all these "lone gunmen" is true, at least if it is coming from the MSM.

exactly. :(

i wanted you guys to see how MANY! @.@

Tesla_WTC_Solution
5th February 2013, 01:20
this bit of business with the ex navy seal being shot by his charge at the gun range,
the guy allegedly had ptsd and shot the navy seal at the gun range and killed him.

another TBI related killing. not to mention all teh others lately.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57567428-504083/chris-kyle-ex-navy-seal-and-bestselling-author-fatally-shot-at-shooting-range-authorities-say/

My prediction for the super bowl was that there would be a celebrity death.

Look for more celebrity deaths as well!

Remember Jasmin de Grazia and Whitney Houston,
died the same way near the Super Bowl,
drowning in the tub!!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54949-Could-the-Super-Bowl-be-the-Next-False-Flag-Event&highlight=super+bowl+false+flag

Tesla_WTC_Solution
17th September 2013, 00:49
I wanted to show you guys,
yet ANOTHER shooter who was addicted to online shooter games!!!!

The Navy Yard DC shooter is cited by CNN as having been addicted to gaming.

He joins the ranks of other gamers who went on to commit mass murders.

Jared Loughner (USA)
Anders Breivik (EU)
Seaman Donovan (UK)
Wade Michael Page (USA)

Am I forgetting anyone?

I would be kind of concerned about this emergent pattern if I was investigating these murders.

it's sad, some of us were talking about jared just yesteday...
also yesterday I could not stop thinking of a deceased friend of the extended family, a Navy electrical engineering contractor named Tom Derieux, who died of a mysterious heart attack not too many years ago. He lived near DC.

Apparently this shooter in DC was a Navy electrical systems/ IT contractor who had formerly served and been let go.

12 victims slain in Navy Yard shooting rampage; dead suspect ID'd
By Barbara Starr. Catherine E. Shoichet and Pamela Brown, CNN
updated 7:38 PM EDT, Mon September 16, 2013

Details emerge about suspect

As authorities investigated the deadly shooting, across the country details began to emerge about the suspect.

The FBI said it identified Alexis using fingerprints and ID.

He was in the Navy's ready reserve, Navy Secretary Ray Mabus told CNN. In the past, he was an enlisted petty officer working on electrical systems. He was discharged from the Navy following a "pattern of misconduct," a U.S. defense official said. The military is reviewing his files.

It's unclear exactly what contracting company Alexis worked for, or how recently he was doing contracting work for the Navy, Mabus said. "He was contracting in the IT area, information/technology," Mabus said. "But past that, we don't know."

Outside Fort Worth, Texas, friend Michael Ritrovato said Alexis had recently been frustrated with the civilian contractor about a payment issue. But Ritrovato said his friend never showed signs of aggressiveness or violence, though he played a lot of shooting video games online.

"It's incredible that this is all happening, because he was a very good-natured guy," Ritrovato said. "It seemed like he wanted to get more out of life."

In Seattle, police said they arrested Alexis in 2004 for shooting out the tires of another man's vehicle in what Alexis later told detectives was an anger-fueled "blackout."

Tesla_WTC_Solution
17th September 2013, 01:08
I sent a letter to Blizzard entertainment after Loughner went crazy.
I asked them if they were aware of the growing correlation between extreme addiction and tendency to commit mass murder.

They told me I was a bad parent and their game was harmless.
Now we've had about 4 more shooters who played CoD or WoW.

It's kind of weird.

OH I forgot the Batman shooter.
That orange haired kid that was supposedly some kind of genius working on temporal displacement theory etc.
I think his friends at college said he went away for like a month addicted to WoW... before snapping.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
26th September 2013, 18:41
Yet another fine life wasted

http://us.cnn.com/2013/09/25/us/former-nfl-player-suicide/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Paul Oliver: Latest in a string of NFL suicides
By Josh Levs. Steve Almasy and Joe Sutton, CNN
updated 1:18 PM EDT, Thu September 26, 2013
Paul Oliver recorded 144 tackles in 57 games from 2007 to 2011 as a defensive back with the San Diego Chargers.
Paul Oliver recorded 144 tackles in 57 games from 2007 to 2011 as a defensive back with the San Diego Chargers.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
NEW: The University of Georgia coach vows to "do whatever we can to help" Paul Oliver's family
NEW: A former teammate calls Oliver "a good, genuine guy"
Oliver leaves behind a wife and two children
Suicides of some other NFL players have involved brain injuries

(CNN) -- Paul Oliver, a former defensive back for the University of Georgia and the San Diego Chargers, was found dead this week, apparently from a self-inflicted gunshot.
His death marks the latest in a string of suicides among former professional football players.
"Everyone in the Chargers family is sad today after hearing the news about Paul," a statement from the NFL team said. "He was part of our family for five years. At just 29 years old, he still had a lifetime in front of him. Right now all of our thoughts and prayers are with his family during this most difficult time."
A tale of two former NFL players -- and their brains
He leaves behind a wife and two children, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.
"We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers," the family said in a statement to The San Diego Union-Tribune. "We request privacy in the wake of this tragic loss."
Mark Richt, coach of the University of Georgia Bulldogs, called it "a very sad day."
"I just want to say it's been rough," he told reporters. "I just want to tell everybody in his family that we're thinking about them and we love them. We'll do whatever we can to help."
Photos: People we lost in 2013 Photos: People we lost in 2013
Police found Oliver's body Tuesday night at the bottom of a set of stairs in a home in Marietta, Georgia, Cobb County police spokesman Sgt. Dana Pierce said. A family member had called 911.
The county medical examiner ruled the death a suicide by handgun and gave police authorization to release the cause.
Opinion: Junior Seau was hurting and didn't know how to say it
Oliver played for the Chargers from 2007 to 2011, recording 144 tackles in 57 games.
A former teammate, Eric Weddle, described Oliver as "charismatic, funny but also quiet and reserved," The Union-Tribune reported. "He never said a bad word about anyone. Just a good, genuine guy."
The circumstances of his apparent suicide were not immediately clear.
Suicides of some other former NFL players involved brain injuries.
Former NFL player wants brain studied
Star NFL linebacker Junior Seau was 43 when he took his own life in May 2012. The National Institutes of Health later found he suffered from chronic traumatic encephalopathy, or CTE, a neurodegenerative brain disease that can follow multiple hits to the head.
A study published in December in the journal Brain looked at brain tissue of 34 professional football players after they died. All but one showed evidence of disease.
NFL Concussions Fast Facts
In April 2012, former Atlanta Falcons safety Ray Easterling, 62, committed suicide. An autopsy found signs of CTE.
In February 2011, former Chicago Bears defensive back Dave Duerson, 50, committed suicide with a gunshot to the chest, rather than his head, so his brain could be researched for CTE. Boston University researchers found the disease in his brain.
In December 2012, Jovan Belcher of the Kansas City Chiefs killed his girlfriend before taking his own life. His remains were not tested for CTE, media reports said.
The NFL launched a crisis support line in July 2012 for players, former players and their families. Called NFL Life Line, it operates independently from the NFL and promises to keep all calls confidential.
"There is no higher priority for the National Football League than the health and wellness of our players," NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell wrote in a letter to personnel and fans at the time.
NFL and ex-players reach deal in concussion lawsuit

Tesla_WTC_Solution
3rd October 2014, 18:43
I couldn't find the thread that was just about football related injuries and deaths, but the 3 kids dying in one week from football injuries really pisses me off.
i hate that game, sorry, but it kills kids and it's just another "little brother of war", like lacrosse, good for nothing except hurting people

kids should not be playing football for the entertainment of fat adults.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/02/us/new-york-football-player-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

i consider this a very bad omen. :help: :eyebrows: