PDA

View Full Version : An Old Post By Our Bill Ryan.

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 10:09
Thank you Amzer Zo for finding this, as I had tried and could not locate it.

Posted by Bill Ryan.
-------

Audio (1 minute, must listen):

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Birnes_George_Hoover.mp3

Transcript:
GEORGE NOORY: What we don’t know about the situation at Roswell is whether these were extraterrestrial, whether they came from a hollow Earth, whether they came from another dimension. We don’t know this, right?

BILL BIRNES: We don’t. The only clue that I had was from this Naval officer – he was from the Office of Naval intelligence, ONI, called George Hoover; we’ve talked about him before – who said that he was “the Corso of the Navy,” and that the military believed, and he said he knew, that these entities were not so much interplanetary, but they were literally time-travelers.

And the big secret is that they were us from the future and that we and they had the same powers – and that was the real fear of the government, that we have the ability to manipulate reality around us.

We’ve always had that ability, we just didn’t know how to use it, and if we ever learned how to use it and we’re not ready for it, we would cause chaos. And that was the big secret that the Navy eventually found out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It is my belief, and my opinion only, that when one has raised ones understanding to be able to manipulate reality around them, by clearing the path to ones beingness, one would have gone beyond the negative use of this power that resides in us all.

Regards

roman

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49973-Research-help-pls-General-said-Cabal-fears-humans-learning-how-powerful-they-are&p=556164&viewfull=1#post556164

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54458-The-Most-Important-20-Page-Read-of-Your-Life-Ever

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54427-My-Friend-Lester-Levenson

ThePythonicCow
18th January 2013, 10:25
Thank you Amzer Zo for finding this, as I had tried and could not locate it.

Posted by Bill Ryan.
First posted by Bill Ryan here: Adm. George Hoover and the Roswell secret: the real abilities that humans have (Post #2) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?20134-Adm.-George-Hoover-and-the-Roswell-secret-the-real-abilities-that-humans-have&p=214828&viewfull=1#post214828)

ulli
18th January 2013, 10:25
It is my belief, and my opinion only, that when one has raised ones understanding to be able to manipulate reality around them, by clearing the path to ones beingness, one would have gone beyond the negative use of this power that resides in us all.

I believe that too. At least I would like to.
But as long as one has to eat and put organic substances in one"s mouth, and as long as procreative urges require entering another person's space and even their body, the whole matter can become tricky. These issues will always be subject of negotiation, which can have outcomes that may not always be 100% to both party's liking, as long as there are time constraints involved.

PurpleLama
18th January 2013, 13:16
When one comes to reflect the understanding, the honor, the unity, of the universe itself, then and only then will the universe put itself behind your working. One may, however, through some knowledge and much will, manipulate the reality, regardless of one's path, be it of service to others or of self. It is not where the true power resides, what we may accomplish through our own will and desire, through our own paltry understanding. One person in harmony with the will of Universe stands to trump the PTB and all the dark mages she keeps. This they fear, and those are beyond their reach, for Universe looks after it's own.

This is not my belief, for what it's worth, it's a description, an observation. Seeing Universe doing what it does, I have no concerns whatsoever. Faith, as a matter of understanding even the slightest glimmer of the operation of the Universe, rather than Belief, imposing what thought I've come to accept as true, two very, very different things. For me, it's my business to know in regards to my own experience, for you, do what you will.

Regards to you, Roman.

BMJ
18th January 2013, 13:27
[SIZE="3"][B]Thank you Amzer Zo for finding this, as I had tried and could not locate it.

Posted by Bill Ryan.
-------

Audio (1 minute, must listen):

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Birnes_George_Hoover.mp3

Transcript:
GEORGE NOORY: What we don’t know about the situation at Roswell is whether these were extraterrestrial, whether they came from a hollow Earth, whether they came from another dimension. We don’t know this, right?

BILL BIRNES: We don’t. The only clue that I had was from this Naval officer – he was from the Office of Naval intelligence, ONI, called George Hoover; we’ve talked about him before – who said that he was “the Corso of the Navy,” and that the military believed, and he said he knew, that these entities were not so much interplanetary, but they were literally time-travelers.

And the big secret is that they were us from the future and that we and they had the same powers – and that was the real fear of the government, that we have the ability to manipulate reality around us.

We’ve always had that ability, we just didn’t know how to use it, and if we ever learned how to use it and we’re not ready for it, we would cause chaos. And that was the big secret that the Navy eventually found out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR="blue"]It is my belief, and my opinion only, that when one has raised ones understanding to be able to manipulate reality around them, by clearing the path to ones beingness, one would have gone beyond the negative use of this power that resides in us all.

Regards

roman

You are absolutely correct about this Roman.

To all the Avalonians out there some thoughts:
-Literally "UNPLUG" your self from your regular TV shows, MSM, and iphone, ipads, twitter, face book etc.
-Never allow fear or dispair to be part of your thoughts, this is a hard one to do but trust in yourself to protect you.
-Nurture and develop your understanding of yourself by allowing your feelings or gut instincts to guide you in your life this will in turn allow yourself to become the person you want to really be.
-If you have issues in your life that are a cause for concern or fear, focus your "intent on solutions to those issues" and the isues will be resolved. Simple but honestly believe that you know the matter will be resolved and put forward your intent as a thought to resolve this issue.
-The key is to keep in mind that we know this reality is like that described in the matrix movie a "virtual construct of our intent", so if we created this we can control this reality or remould our reality to our desire.
-All this stuff we read in the alternatively media is great to know as it provides us with an understanding the true world we live in. But yet again keep this knowledge in mind but keep your focus on understanding your inner self and pratice projecting your positive intent for yourself, family, friends and the world.
-To requote Roman, I love this quote, "It is my belief, and my opinion only, that when one has raised ones understanding to be able to manipulate reality around them, by clearing the path to ones beingness, one would have gone beyond the negative use of this power that resides in us all." I agree one hundred 100%.
-Last point, all that I have said is not rocket science it is "pretty straightforward". Although different people will take different paths to the same realisation.

FYI, if we are going to win this struggle against TPTW we are not going to win by playing "their game by their rules".

To win this struggle we need to step outside their sphere of influence by creating our own game and playing by our rules, in essence by recreating our matrix. Thereby negating TPTW sphere of influence.

Think about this if each individual were to project a similiar intent e.g. peace and prosperity for mankind on earth, it wouldn't take long for that intent to snowball into something greater that being our future.

P.S. I'm glad I got that of my chest i've been wanting to say that for a long time to my fellow avalonians. Also in regards to what I said take it or live it, it's totally up to you.

CD7
18th January 2013, 13:43

If such an operation exists...education towards understanding IT is all but null and void here...

Creational Consciousness is not cultivated here--if it is, it is mainly to serve paper $

Why wouldnt any faction fear such things among a population who are driving blind? Who have no idea who they really are?

BMJ
18th January 2013, 14:02
[QUOTE]Why wouldnt any faction fear such things among a population who are driving blind? Who have no idea who they really are?

TPTW have bombarded "this matrix" with distractions to cater for all tastes to ensure we stay out of touch with our inner self, and yes we are driving blind. But they fear us because they know for us to regain our power and knowledge is as simple as unpluging ourself from their reality and for each individual to reaquaint themself with their innerself.

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 14:10
[quote=cd7;618573][quote]why wouldnt any faction fear such things among a population who are driving blind? Who have no idea who they really are?

BMJ
tptw have bombarded "this matrix" with distractions to cater for all tastes to ensure we stay out of touch with our inner self, and yes we are driving blind. But they fear us because they know for us to regain our power and knowledge is as simple as unpluging ourself from their reality and for each individual to reaquaint themself with their innerself.

BMJ

PurpleLama
18th January 2013, 14:16
Unfortunately, too many seem to prefer the very distractions, not realizing where the richness of life resides. Like the old saying, it's not where you are, it's how you are.

Fred Steeves
18th January 2013, 14:30
tptw have bombarded "this matrix" with distractions to cater for all tastes to ensure we stay out of touch with our inner self, and yes we are driving blind. But they fear us because they know for us to regain our power and knowledge is as simple as unpluging ourself from their reality and for each individual to reaquaint themself with their innerself.

Here I go gonna get myself in trouble again, but I think it likely there is no "us" and "them". Something more along the lines of a single, albeit fractured consciouness comes to mind.

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 14:33

Here I go gonna get myself in trouble again, but I think it likely there is no "us" and "them". Something more along the lines of a single, albeit fractured consciouness comes to mind.

No trouble My friend, you are correct.

regards fred

roman

WhiteFeather
18th January 2013, 15:00
Indeed this is a good Segway to your last several threads Roman. And much obliged. Your working some magic. Thanks for keeping us aware of what we should be relying on. .......Inner-Self......

"Seek not abroad, turn back into thyself..... for in the inner man dwells the truth"...... St. Augustine

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 15:08
Indeed this is a good Segway to your last several threads Roman. And much obliged. Your working some magic. Thanks for keeping us aware of what we should be relying on. .......Inner-Self......

"Seek not abroad, turn back into thyself..... for in the inner man dwells the truth"...... St. Augustine

Yes, thank you WhiteFeather,YES

Regards as ever

roman

ulli
18th January 2013, 15:13
When inner self is balanced then enlightenment happens automatically.
At that point the outer work begins, which is not only to help others get themselves in balance,
but also involves rebalancing the larger systems.
Those larger systems must follow the same basic principles and laws which govern the inner systems.
So there is that law "As above, so below", which makes things quite simple.

Then there is also the law of projection, which means the outer universe is reflecting what the inner being perceives,
which is exactly that part of the (collective as well as individual) subconscious which still needs to be worked on,
to become integrated. When that integration is completed, a fractal becomes perfectly balanced and a vortex opens up offering a shaft to the next higher level where the same game is then repeated, albeit at a much larger scale.

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 15:20
When inner self is balanced then enlightenment happens automatically.
At that point the outer work begins, which is not only to help others get themselves in balance,
but also involves rebalancing the larger systems.
Those larger systems must follow the same basic principles and laws which govern the inner systems.
So there is that law "As above, so below", which makes things quite simple.

Then there is also the law of projection, which means the outer universe is reflecting what the inner being perceives,
which is exactly that part of the (collective as well as individual) subconscious which still needs to be worked on,
to become integrated. When that integration is completed, a fractal becomes perfectly balanced and a vortex opens up offering a shaft to the next higher level where the same game is then repeated, albeit at a much larger scale.

Wow Ulli I would never argue with that, very well said. thank you Ulli, and warmest regards to you

roman

Operator
18th January 2013, 15:52
Transcript:

.... and that the military believed, and he said he knew, that these entities were not so much interplanetary, but they were literally time-travelers.

... and that we and they had the same powers – and that was the real fear of the government, that we have the ability to manipulate reality around us.

If we manipulate reality then what does interplanetary really mean ? ;)

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 16:38
Transcript:

.... and that the military believed, and he said he knew, that these entities were not so much interplanetary, but they were literally time-travelers.

... and that we and they had the same powers – and that was the real fear of the government, that we have the ability to manipulate reality around us.

If we manipulate reality then what does interplanetary really mean ? ;)

That quite true, what does it mean, its still an illusiononal reality that exist to the mind as mind created the universe, a matrix, a program that we can have our experiences, we all share it because there is only one mind one confessions. if its us, then that would be inter-dimensional, and supposedly if its so far in the future, it could be inter-planetary, as we succeed to conquer other planets as they say, we will find out the truth one day about all the extra terrestrial being that they are dealing with which we are all to childish to be told , because we cant handle it, yeah right.

Thank you Operator at the moment any answer will do heheh

Regards

roman

Regards to you

roman

Operator
18th January 2013, 16:57
Thank you Operator at the moment any answer will do heheh

My answer was inspired by the fact that the voyagers seem to have difficulty to leave our solar system.
We don't even know exactly why. Scientists are puzzled by it and can only guess.

Once again we've come to realize (no pun intended) how little we really know. It's mostly theory ...
So how did we arrive at the point where we know what planets and stars are? We didn't personally
find out ourselves but were told on school etc. We repeat the facts as solid knowledge.

A good example was in the movie "Planet 51". On that planet everyone 'knows' that the universe is
500 miles long ... :whistle:

another bob
18th January 2013, 17:40
[COLOR="blue"]It is my belief, and my opinion only, that when one has raised ones understanding to be able to manipulate reality around them, by clearing the path to ones beingness, one would have gone beyond the negative use of this power that resides in us all.

Greetings Roman:

1. Everyone is already manipulating their reality, via thought. In fact, your reality right now is based on your previous thought energy.

2. There is no path that needs to be "cleared to beingness", since you are already beingness. You are never separate from your beingness.

3. There is ample historical evidence of those with great powers, or siddhis, using such powers for negative purposes. For example, the great Tibetan yogi, Milarepa, once killed a whole village with an act of sorcery (this was before he met his guru Marpa and reformed himself).

ps: to answer your question from yesterday, in the "Shake Awake" thread, regarding Lester L. Thanks for the link.

Throughout history, there are people who have had some sort of exceptional experience that grants them a feeling of universal oneness, or elevation, or a taste of divinity, or deep peace, etc., and then they embark upon some effort to get others to duplicate their own experience through various prescribed methods or contrived strategies to alter behavior and belief. In fact, behind every major and minor religion, we can find some charismatic fellow who had a life-changing revelation or awakening or vision or down-load, and then went about setting down guidelines for others to follow, which (it was believed) would lead them to a similar experience. This essentially involves changing one's belief structure, or "converting" to a new set of beliefs. Whether you call it the Noble Eight-Fold path, or the Sedona Method, or accepting J. Christ as your personal savior, or whatever Scientology calls it, it all amounts to basically the same deal.

:yo:

Carmody
18th January 2013, 17:42
tptw have bombarded "this matrix" with distractions to cater for all tastes to ensure we stay out of touch with our inner self, and yes we are driving blind. But they fear us because they know for us to regain our power and knowledge is as simple as unpluging ourself from their reality and for each individual to reacquaint themself with their innerself.

Here I go gonna get myself in trouble again, but I think it likely there is no "us" and "them". Something more along the lines of a single, albeit fractured consciousness comes to mind.

Connectivity brings truth the point raised, and individualism gives lie to the point raised.

That the point, in some fashion, may be for the developing being to 'sort out' their own path.

This goes back to the point that whiskeymystic raised in the thread on the Qi jong master's attempt at a public display:

I remember watching this video years ago and thinking to myself, a real Ki Gong Master Would never engage in actual fist fight to promote himself or the art, IMO. The real Ki Gong masters I have every heard of usually demonstrate their practice by using the healing arts.

-be safe and try not to get punched in the face :)

Not only that, but they will not even demonstrate the full range of their capabilities to their own students until they achieve the level of maturity to handle it. I have been sent out of the room with the junior students more than once because the Master was going to give an advanced instruction that, if exposed to us too early, would create a growth barrier that we would never get past. Years later when we were ready for the instruction, we received it and incorporated it without succumbing to "spiritual materialism".

That exposure to the given high level information and capacities can cause a downward spiral to emerge in the given being, due to their development not being at a level where they don't revert to animalism in the use and continuance of themselves, and their projection into a future.

That one might say that a less experienced dimensional being from the 99% plasma/quantum/dimensional space that the very vast (that 99%) of the universe is...which is NOT SOLIDS, like we have here, in and around our avatars......that this less experienced dimensional being, while wearing and using the device we call a human body..that the autonomous program parameters of the box or body..with the wrong information at hand..may use that information to move the being inside from a fruitful path.

Due to the lack of information at hand for the given 'dimensional being' who is in the process of being 'flavored and colored' though being immersed in the viewpoint of wearing a body that has high level autonomous programming..that this being will probably go off course. That the raw steak is being put in front of the dog, before the dog grows to understand that this particular steak is not about eating. and thus the dog is going off in and on it's own, with not enough information to know what is really going on.

We all know this is true with children and how we are, ourselves, colored and shaped by the events of our lives and specifically that of our childhood.

Further, that to be here in a human body contains these sort of lessons and drives as an integral part of the lesson plan and design.... of being here in the body. the very reason for being here.

That inappropriately delivered and timed components, delivered out of sequence, to an undeveloped mentality can possess an ability to skew the development into a dangerous area.

That the undeveloped, coming to understand that such components exist..that the given undeveloped being will pout, in some fashion,and feel denied..and reach for the brass ring..for all the wrong reasons and all the wrong thoughts in the head.

"Why is it wrong to laugh and want to drag and submerge the funny cat thing in the bathtub?", the two year old will be transmitting to you. Meanwhile, you think it is funny regardless... and put the video on youtube. Not one, but two stages of unrealization or lack of development.

And that the undeveloped would also consider that it 'must be evil'.

And that the situation is that it MIGHT be "evil", that it MIGHT be some group that is also undeveloped AND in possession of the higher levels of knowing and technology, groups and beings who did bend in their development who MAY be interfering in this place, this earth.

What comes to one..is that in the end... the only way out is to not fall into line with the desires of the body, but to develop the self properly, as quickly as is possible. To allow the self to develop the information and viewpoint required to make the discernment between the viewed 'reallity' being a good thing or an evil thing.

That the gauntlet is advancing in..from all sides... and truth cannot be discerned from being in a state of undeveloped self. That the truth of what is going on does not involve the projection of human avatar desires as being the core underlying and unrealized projection of what is. That the being involved MUST raise the self, in order to find a different position of view.... that will enable the self to rise to the occasion.... and be past this dilemma.

Or one can take that path of the downward spiral and take the bait of pleasing the body.

That "good, or bad, it doesn't matter. That in front of you...is the universe - with the gun."

That the development of perception and self is the only avenue for functional clarity and a functional future that is under the realm of being driven by the self, instead of others and base desires doing the driving.

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 18:05

Greetings Roman:

1. Everyone is already manipulating their reality, via thought. In fact, your reality right now is based on your previous thought energy.

2. There is no path that needs to be "cleared to beingness", since you are already beingness. You are never separate from your beingness.

3. There is ample historical evidence of those with great powers, or siddhis, using such powers for negative purposes. For example, the great Tibetan yogi, Milarepa, once killed a whole village with an act of sorcery (this was before he met his guru Marpa and reformed himself).

ps: to answer your question from yesterday, in the "Shake Awake" thread, regarding Lester L. Thanks for the link.

Throughout history, there are people who have had some sort of exceptional experience that grants them a feeling of universal oneness, or elevation, or a taste of divinity, or deep peace, etc., and then they embark upon some effort to get others to duplicate their own experience through various prescribed methods or contrived strategies to alter behavior and belief. In fact, behind every major and minor religion, we can find some charismatic fellow who had a life-changing revelation or awakening or vision or down-load, and then went about setting down guidelines for others to follow, which (it was believed) would lead them to a similar experience. This essentially involves changing one's belief structure, or "converting" to a new set of beliefs. Whether you call it the Noble Eight-Fold path, or the Sedona Method, or accepting J. Christ as your personal savior, or whatever Scientology calls it, it all amounts to basically the same deal.

You need to explain to the people here as to what the difference of your training to achieve that state would be, rather than point out the obvious Bob.

Regards as ever Bob

roman

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 18:12
tptw have bombarded "this matrix" with distractions to cater for all tastes to ensure we stay out of touch with our inner self, and yes we are driving blind. But they fear us because they know for us to regain our power and knowledge is as simple as unpluging ourself from their reality and for each individual to reacquaint themself with their innerself.

Here I go gonna get myself in trouble again, but I think it likely there is no "us" and "them". Something more along the lines of a single, albeit fractured consciousness comes to mind.

Connectivity brings truth the point raised, and individualism gives lie to the point raised.

That the point, in some fashion, may be for the developing being to 'sort out' their own path.

This goes back to the point that whiskeymystic raised in the thread on the Qi jong master's attempt at a public display:

I remember watching this video years ago and thinking to myself, a real Ki Gong Master Would never engage in actual fist fight to promote himself or the art, IMO. The real Ki Gong masters I have every heard of usually demonstrate their practice by using the healing arts.

-be safe and try not to get punched in the face :)

Not only that, but they will not even demonstrate the full range of their capabilities to their own students until they achieve the level of maturity to handle it. I have been sent out of the room with the junior students more than once because the Master was going to give an advanced instruction that, if exposed to us too early, would create a growth barrier that we would ever get past. Years later when we were ready for the instruction, we received it and incorporated it without succumbing to "spiritual materialism".

That exposure to the given high level information and capacities can cause a downward spiral to emerge in the given being, due to their development not being at a level where they don't revert to animalism in the use and continuance of themselves, and their projection into a future.

That one might say that a less experienced dimensional being from the 99% plasma/quantum/dimensional space that the very vast (that 99%) of the universe is...which is NOT SOLIDS, like we have here, in and around our avatars......that this less experienced dimensional being, while wearing and using the device we call a human body..that the autonomous program parameters of the box or body..with the wrong information at hand..may use that information to move the being inside from a fruitful path.

Due to the lack of information at hand for the given 'dimensional being' who is in the process of being 'flavored and colored' though being immersed in the viewpoint of wearing a body that has high level autonomous programming..that this being will probably go off course. That the raw steak is being put in front of the dog, before the dog grows to understand that this particular steak is not about eating. and thus the dog is going off in and on it's own, with not enough information to know what is really going on.

We all know this is true with children and how we are, ourselves, colored and shaped by the events of our lives and specifically that of our childhood.

Further, that to be here in a human body contains these sort of lessons and drives as an integral part of the lesson plan and design.... of being here in the body. the very reason for being here.

That inappropriately delivered and timed components, delivered out of sequence, to an undeveloped mentality can possess an ability to skew the development into a dangerous area.

That the undeveloped, coming to understand that such components exist..that the given undeveloped being will pout, in some fashion,and feel denied..and reach for the brass ring..for all the wrong reasons and all the wrong thoughts in the head.

"Why is it wrong to laugh and want to drag and submerge the funny cat thing in the bathtub?", the two year old will be transmitting to you. Meanwhile, you think it is funny regardless... and put the video on youtube. Not one, but two stages of unrealization or lack of development.

And that the undeveloped would also consider that it 'must be evil'.

And that the situation is that it MIGHT be "evil", that it MIGHT be some group that is also undeveloped AND in possession of the higher levels of knowing and technology, groups and beings who did bend in their development who MAY be interfering in this place, this earth.

What comes to one..is that in the end the only way out is to not fall into line with the desires of the body, but to develop the self properly, as quickly as is possible.

That the gauntlet is advancing in and truth cannot be discerned from being in a state of undeveloped self. That the truth of what is going on does not involved the projection of human avatar desires as being the core underlying and unrealized projection of what is and that the being involved MUST raise the self, in order to find a different position of view that will enable the self to rise to the occasion and be past this dilemma.

Or one can take that path of the downward spiral and take the bait of pleasing the body.

This playground Carmody as illusional as it is for the lessons, but looking at it otherwise, Don't screw around with our playing fields, it belong to all, is the short answer, it does not affect ones path as long as people to understand what it is and that they do not attach which I do see you point, that there is a great danger of that.

Thank you Carmody, heavy stuff.

warmest regards to you

roman

another bob
18th January 2013, 18:16
You need to explain to the people here as to what the difference of your training to achieve that state would be...

Some representative notes . . .

http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/the-pursuit-of-happiness/

http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/self-improvement-projects-2/

http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/the-game/

donk
18th January 2013, 18:17
So doesn't all this mean, is that it doesn't matter if some consciousness other than our SELF ignores these "truths", and obtains the proverbial "lit stick of dynamite on the schoolyard"...who cares...what difference does it make? You are not at a level to do anything about it, and there are no practical solutions to getting there?

To me a lot of this sounds like rationalizations for staying in ignorance and not using your will to make your current existence "better" (in "your" context). I am definitely misinterpreting, but that's how I (mis)read this:

I am struggling to see how the ideas that resonate with me presented in many different ways but all basically meaning the same thing, don't lead down the path of individualism almost to the point of isolation.

If everyone is manipulating their reality, then our current existence is the "output" (for lack of better term) of what we agree upon, the collective consciensciousness.

I am not buying this...it seems that some are more able to manipulate reality than others. "A few bad apples" are always going to create their desires at the expense of the few, and that if this "altruistic enlightened master class" that some here describe and attempt emulate truly existed...why the eff do they let the vampires run the show...or allow the vampire mentality dominate the mass consciousness? Couldn't a community minded loving idea be transmitted and shared among us just as easily, and if so (or not), why isn't it?

Carmody
18th January 2013, 18:22
That others cannot do your learning for you... and that others have had the same thoughts going through their head, as you do now.

That to develop the self it 'must be real'. Otherwise, what's the point?

That as far as anyone can discern, you are in a schoolyard, of sorts. Obviously, there is disagreement in semantics and intent... and some will waste their time in their given orientation in the world of trying to define that succinctly when, in the end, personal interpretation is the deal. ie, the legal arm of a projected religion, in the world of definitions and demands in behavior, social law and so on.

That YOUR lessons and plans for development can be damaged by the ignorant with the lit sticks of dynamite. That the pressure to grow, may be increasing, as suddenly, this information is now in front of you.

That you figure out how to run a race or cross a chasm, due to pressures and sitiuatons, and that the next lesson onward is going to be more intense. And that you come to the latest more complex lesson, with more capacity and rumination. Like the next level of Tetris... or CODMW3, depending on mindset, and so on.

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 18:27
You need to explain to the people here as to what the difference of your training to achieve that state would be...

Some representative notes . . .

http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/the-pursuit-of-happiness/

http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/self-improvement-projects-2/

http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/the-game/

Hi Bob are you Mr wizard, because I asked you to personally tell the people here, what the difference to your enlightened state and other??? I will of course read this in due time.

Regards to you Bob

roman

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 18:43
That others cannot do your learning for you... and that others have had the same thoughts going through their head, as you do now.

That to develop the self it 'must be real'. Otherwise, what's the point?

That as far as anyone can discern, you are in a schoolyard, of sorts. Obviously, there is disagreement in semantics and intent... and some will waste their time in their given orientation in the world of trying to define that succinctly when, in the end, personal interpretation is the deal. ie, the legal arm of a projected religion, in the world of definitions and demands in behavior, social law and so on.

That YOUR lessons and plans for development can be damaged by the ignorant with the lit sticks of dynamite. That the pressure to grow, may be increasing, as suddenly, this information is now in front of you.

That you figure out how to run a race or cross a chasm, due to pressures and sitiuatons, and that the next lesson onward is going to be more intense. And that you come to the latest more complex lesson, with more capacity and rumination. Like the next level of Tetris... or CODMW3, depending on mindset, and so on.

Hi Carmody

I do understand where you are coming from, and do not disagree at all with you, were in the scheme of thing do you place yourself as to your attainment, you have a great intellect, but where do YOU personally stand as Carmody, you understanding is great, but what the advice to seeker that will never attain a glimpse without some mind expander as the beingness within.

Regards as ever

roman

ghostrider
18th January 2013, 19:00
the world says, show me and I will believe, I say believe and I'll show you ... focus the intent of your mind, and don't be swayed by tricks of the matrix... every great invention, idea, always starts as a dream in the mind... It must be in your mind before you build it with your hands ...This is the great first step to a better world , changing reality with the intent of the mind ... it's why the ptb want us afraid and living in fear ...distractions from intent...

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 19:00
To you Carmody and Bob

Sometimes things look like the cart before a horse, people have to demonstrate to themselves that they do in fact create there own reality here, something many believe that is so, but until the can actually control their lives with realization of what really is, words are pointless to the majority that suffer under the consequence of ignorance to the fact that they can do this, and again with realization of who and what they are. think about it.

roman

Carmody
18th January 2013, 19:21
Also, as example, as an extreme in mindset and potential realities, we can drag up the old 'soul harvester' thread..and that one has the ability to make people's minds becomes so filled with projections of fear, that their bowels can go liquid. that one goes very hardcore into the base potentials of an 'evil side' on a level that leaves people feeling that hiding in the basement with guns and canned food for a few centuries is never going to even come close to being enough,and is never even close to being the kind of thing that they could ever prepare for or understand.

Since that old soul harvester thread delves into an area, that once again, no real hard data exists for the given explorer..that it trails off into incapacity to understand..that in the mind of the given human... it trails into the same area of Buddhist understandings, of the back ops project understandings.

All of that is in the area of not being able to be mentally completed as a point in understanding by the given person. Nebulous unknowns, that create fear, as a reflection, in the body, and the body coloring thought formation and moving to the point of taking control and deciding on the side of safety for the avatar, just like it does when you pull your finger away from the burn coming from the stove. The automatic, the autonomous unconscious patterns that we must learn to move past the point of our thought formation and actions being controlled -by.

Thus ALL of it, good or bad, ends up putting the mind in a befuddled state of not knowing. That one is is being pushed into a final moment of having to change the self and learn more, to not settle into comforts and body pleasures, the base desires to sleep in the tree..reach out and eat a banana and fling poo at the leopards below. That is the speculated 'origins' of the design parameters of the developed avatar, that are being utilized as a base system of lesson driving. That each of us come to realize this in our own ways..or not.

That the universe and self, in advancing lessons or development, comes to a point where it knocks on the door..harder...and harder..as we learn more and more.

Back to the statement or paraphrasing, that, "Good or bad, it doesn't matter....I'm the universe with the gun."

Wake up, or don't..a personal decision that is going to require growth, not a sameness in state or a backslide into animal chaos. To choose wisely, but that it is individual choice.

another bob
18th January 2013, 19:29
... words are pointless to the majority that suffer under the consequence of ignorance to the fact that they can do this...

Then why are you regularly bombarding us with wordy pdfs that you insist we should read?

The fact is, we never know what it will take for any particular individual to recognize the mechanics of "what is", and so this is why so many different expedients are provided, in the form of texts, direct introductions, tests of experience, teachings, techniques, and so forth. There is no such thing as "the majority". Rather, there are numerous sentient beings, all at varying levels of evolutionary development and understanding, and so each will get, in their own time, exactly what they need in their own case to mature.

Carmody
18th January 2013, 19:30
To you Carmody and Bob

Sometimes things look like the cart before a horse, people have to demonstrate to themselves that they do in fact create there own reality here, something many believe that is so, but until the can actually control their lives with realization of what really is, words are pointless to the majority that suffer under the consequence of ignorance to the fact that they can do this, and again with realization of who and what they are. think about it.

roman

The words are required as a form of hand-holding for those who are waffling in their decisions, frozen in hesitation, like a deer in the headlights.

Essentially, that is what the words are for, in the sense of some given contexts.

A 'fill in' of data that may trickle into the given mind and help them defecate.... or get off the pot. To learn self, not learn words.

That nothing is definite, except possibly... the given personal 'move forward' or 'not move forward'.

That there are 7 billion different minds here, and thus it may be spoken of differently, in the morrow.

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 19:32
Also, as example, as an extreme in mindset and potential realities, we can drag up the old 'soul harvester' thread..and that one has the ability to make people's minds becomes so filled with projections of fear, that their bowels can go liquid. that one goes very hardcore into the base potentials of an 'evil side' on a level that leaves people feeling that hiding in the basement with guns and canned food for a few centuries is never going to even come close to being enough,and is never even close to being the kind of thing that they could ever prepare for or understand.

Since that old soul harvester thread delves into an area, that once again, no real hard data exists for the given explorer..that it trails off into incapacity to understand..that in the mind of the given human... it trails into the same area of Buddhist understandings, of the back ops project understandings.

All of that is in the area of not being able to be mentally completed as a point in understanding by the given person. Nebulous unknowns, that create fear, as a reflection, in the body, and the body coloring thought formation and moving to the point of taking control and deciding on the side of safety for the avatar, just like it does when you pull your finger away from the burn coming from the stove. The automatic, the autonomous unconscious patterns that we must learn to move past the point of our thought formation and actions being controlled -by.

Thus ALL of it, good or bad, ends up putting the mind in a befuddled state of not knowing. That one is is being pushed into a final moment of having to change the self and learn more, to not settle into comforts and body pleasures, the base desires to sleep in the tree..reach out and eat a banana and fling poo at the leopards below. That is the speculated 'origins' of the design parameters of the developed avatar, that are being utilized as a base system of lesson driving. That each of us come to realize this in our own ways..or not.

That the universe and self, in advancing lessons or development, comes to a point where it knocks on the door..harder...and harder..as we learn more and more.

Back to the statement or paraphrasing, that, "Good or bad, it doesn't matter....I'm the universe with the gun."

Wake up, or don't..a personal decision that is going to require growth, not a sameness in state or a backslide into animal chaos. To choose wisely, but that it is individual choice.

OK understood,you have explained perfectly the dangers and result, but you're missing a good explanation of the solution, though you have, but in fact you have not.

regards Carmody

roman

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 19:36
... words are pointless to the majority that suffer under the consequence of ignorance to the fact that they can do this...

Then why are you regularly bombarding us with wordy pdfs that you insist we should read?

The fact is, we never know what it will take for any particular individual to recognize the mechanics of "what is", and so this is why so many different expedients are provided, in the form of texts, direct introductions, tests of experience, teachings, techniques, and so forth. There is no such thing as "the majority". Rather, there are numerous sentient beings, all at varying levels of evolutionary development and understanding, and so each will get, in their own time, exactly what they need in their own case to mature.

understood, and who will discharge these evolutionary information that one may require as their Development expands, would you suggest something??

Regards Bob as ever

roman

Carmody
18th January 2013, 19:37

OK understood,you have explained perfectly the dangers and result, but you're missing a good explanation of the solution, though you have, but in fact you have not.

regards Carmody

roman

My last response the one about not wanting to be, and not being a religion, or the formation of one. that the matter is personal and that one should try and be an example, not a cut and paste. An essential point.

This is part of why I have no presence here, other than a name as 'Carmody'. That I seek no other, for all the right reasons. (Bill knows my name and so on, as that is only proper, but I limit it at that)

That the work of development is for the person/being involved, and no invocation of master should ever occur or be, as that is a reflection of avatar design parameters and has no direct involvement with growth. A idealization that is to be avoided along with many other avatar designs/designations... on the idea of being 'conceptualization/factualization hazards'.

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 19:46

regards Carmody

roman

My last response the one about not wanting to be, and not being a religion, or the formation of one. that the matter is personal and that one should try and be an example, not a cut and paste. An essential point.

This is part of why I have no presence here, other than a name as 'Carmody'. That I seek no other, for all the right reasons. (Bill knows my name and so on, as that is only proper, but I limit it at that)

I will accept that, I have no problem with what you say, and your point of view, clarity in some aspect is the answer we all seek, I would sadden me to think that I have introduced some indoctrination, or a formation of one, as that would be an misunderstanding of my intention.

Regards Carmody, and thank you

roman

Carmody
18th January 2013, 19:51
That even at the highest ramparts of the highest levels of development of what we like to call a soul or multidimensional..that the data gathered together as a point of expression in being - is and remains INDIVIDUAL.

That there may be commonalities but each is different, even at levels we are currently incapable of understanding.

Individual path, individual being. All the way to the end, if such a thing exits, whatever that means.

It's all on the individual.

That.....ok: We're moving in a direction. Apparently.

Thus... knock yourself out. Have at it.

ROMANWKT
18th January 2013, 19:53
That even at the highest ramparts of the highest levels of development of what we like to call a soul or multidimensional..that the data gathered toegther as a point of expression in being is and remains INDIVIDUAL.

That there may be commonalities but each is different, even at levels we are currently incapable of understanding.

Individual path, individual being. All the way to the end, if such a thing exits, whatever that means.

It's all on the individual.

Understood, thank you

Regards

roman

another bob
18th January 2013, 19:55

understood, and who will discharge these evolutionary information that one may require as their Development expands, would you suggest something??

Regards Bob as ever

roman

To proliferate information and concepts is common enough.

Indeed, we're swimming in notions, propositions, and theories.

What's rare is to drop all concepts, and that's why so few truly ever awaken.

Enough said.

Regards, my Friend!

Carmody
18th January 2013, 20:01

Regards Bob as ever

roman

To proliferate information and concepts is common enough.

Indeed, we're swimming in notions, propositions, and theories.

What's rare is to drop all concepts, and that's why so few truly ever awaken.

Enough said.

Regards, my Friend!

As above, so below.

It is a wave-particle thing.

Drop the particle... see and be the infinitely connected wave.

Try to move understanding,and hopefully..self development... between the two.

Carmody
18th January 2013, 20:14

Regards

roman

~~~~~~~~~~

In the final kind of analysis, that your original premise, is indeed true.

that they happen simultaneously.

That mechanical manipulation is to be avoided in the earlier stages, as it can happen in undeveloped beings and those beings can remain undeveloped, dangerously so (as their ability to manipulate time/space grows).

Which, if true: That other beings have stepped in and made treaties with our so called 'breakaway civilization', as form of limiting them (tying them up) until further growth comes to our own attempts at being/having a breakaway group of 'humans'. That groups of 'other' undeveloped types are attempting to step in and feed off the undeveloped humans. Their 'attempts' in Manhattan island types of bargains (box of cheap beads for an entire huge island-misunderstandings on both sides), and the like, even all that temporal/dimensional stuff as well.

We have enough undeveloped beings out there, in the 3d universe. the 3d universe does not need any more, thank you very much.

JRS
19th January 2013, 03:07
By Carmody: And that the situation is that it MIGHT be "evil", that it MIGHT be some group that is also undeveloped AND in possession of the higher levels of knowing and technology, groups and beings who did bend in their development who MAY be interfering in this place, this earth.

May have hit the nail on the head?