PDA

View Full Version : A Terrorist In Diapers?

Hip Hipnotist
19th January 2013, 17:12
How long before the new breed of 'terrorist' begin creating havoc in diapers?

http://news.yahoo.com/pa-kindergartner-suspended-bubble-gun-remark-035057936.html

No doubt the word, "Terrorist" will bring all sorts of three letter agencies, glued to their clandestine computer monitors reading anything and everything starting with the letter 't' and ending with the letter 't' in hopes of snagging some semi-retired hypnotherapist with too much time on his hands.

Well, "Hey!, three letter agency man ( or woman ) here I am! My three-year-old granddaughter is here! She doesn't have a pink bubble gun but she IS wearing diapers! She doesn't know what the word, 'terrorist' means but she has an evil look in her eye! I think she might just be a bonafide evildoer in the making! Oh, wait a second. She's just playing with cat. You can go back to sleep. Sorry to have bothered you. Oh, Wait another second! The cat has an evil look in its eye! I think Snookie IS an evildoer! I gotta go!"

-------------

Yeah. It's Saturday and I really do have too much time on my hands. But that doesn't discount the fact that typing the word, "Terrorist" on a computer keyboard WILL bring your favorite three letter agency man ( or woman ) right into your very own computer terminal.

So now that I've got their attention would YOU like to say anything?

Come on, don't be shy. They won't really come after YOU. But they just might your three-year-old granddaughter, with or without diapers and pink bubble gun.

And the madness continues. ;-(

Tesla_WTC_Solution
19th January 2013, 17:21
How do you get people to respond to contextual stimuli instead of gov't engineered triggers?!!?

It would be good to know how to avoid the gov't whitewashing of the human experience --
to preserve some originality in one's children without exhausting the self,

kind of a hard thing to ask!
But believe me, lots of people are sickened by the school system.
At least the media covered the fact that an attorney helped the family beat the system.
yay!

I feel sorry for that little girl. Most kids her age throw rocks and all kinds of stuff; i.e. I threw rocks at the school bus on a schedule in 1st grade and never got caught.
Now they would call me a terrorist, right?

anyhow, a bubble gun is perfectly innocuous, compared to TV.
she was just copying.

:lock1:

kaon
19th January 2013, 19:40
How ridiculous. In my opinion, the suspension was not warranted. This is another case where some school administrators want to make the news because it makes them feel like they are doing their civic PC duty.

At 5 years old this child is already getting a taste of what is yet to come. That's the shame of it.

778 neighbour of some guy
19th January 2013, 20:04
Well, "Hey!, three letter agency man ( or woman ) here I am! My three-year-old granddaughter is here! She doesn't have a pink bubble gun but she IS wearing diapers! She doesn't know what the word, 'terrorist' means but she has an evil look in her eye! I think she might just be a bonafide evildoer in the making! Oh, wait a second. She's just playing with cat. You can go back to sleep. Sorry to have bothered you. Oh, Wait another second! The cat has an evil look in its eye! I think Snookie IS an evildoer! I gotta go!"

xBSYD0dQCAw

Lifebringer
19th January 2013, 21:56
That was good, and one of the reasons I visit Avalon so often. WE could all use as much good as possible.

Happy Sabaath.