PDA

View Full Version : The Compound Interest Effect: 'Awakening' 101 - Get the Word Out..!

jackovesk
20th January 2013, 01:33
:attention: Brief Post as a Reminder to (ALL) our Members & Guests...

Compound Interest...

Compound interest arises when interest is added to the principal, so that, from that moment on, the interest that has been added also earns interest. This addition of interest to the principal is called compounding.

Replace the Mathematical Equation by 'Educating just (1) person on the 'Truth' =

The 'Compound Interest Effect - The 'Awakening' 101

In other words...

Do you know how many people you know..???

So by educating just 1 person on the 'Truth', the 'Compound Interest Effect' just keeps 'Growing' & 'Growing' & 'Growing' & 'Growing' & 'Growing' (Exponentially) ...

So who have you 'Educated' today..?

PS - If the 'Obama Phone Lady' can 'Wake-Up' to the 'Truth', anyone can...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOiohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio

You can witness her 'Awakening' on this 'Thread'...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54375-Obama-Phone-Lady-Discovered..-

PSS - By the way...

How many people do you think the 'Obama Phone Lady' knows..?

A fair few, I would imagine...:yes4:

Now if there is nothing stopping you...

:director: Get to It & Start putting the 'Compound Interest Effect' into play...

bennycog
20th January 2013, 05:56
Some of the trouble on this, is that.. People can be so gullible and if you accidentally find truth in your mind about something that becomes hardwired to you and it has discrepancy's and you forward that on as truth and learning to someone. You start the chinese whispers effect..

If you want to educate someone, a lot of information has to be laid out on the table, you need to have your own information at hand. Either in remembering and pointing out the events that lead you to take it as truth, or by showing them what they have been led to believe is total bull@#$%..

you can tell someone that 9/11 was a false flag. You can show them testimony's and videos. you can explain to them that building seven was imploded..

Each person you tell this to will have different reactions.. I think waking some people up can be dangerous.. you have to assess the person and talk on a broad range of subjects before you find the one that interests them and that they can connect with..

Whether your going to wake them up on the subject of "shadow government: or "ufo's" or "mind controll" or the hundreds of many others... you need to be able to talk through it and answer questions or you are going to lose them very quickly, be scolded, be branded a nut..

It is a hard job to do and i have been awake to the real world since i was a teen.. there are many more people that that cannot listen to these things than those that can..

It is also quite hard to train yourself to be a good spokesperson.. i am still nowhere near it myself..

Carmody
20th January 2013, 09:43
Yes, lots of lumps along the way myself, when trying to be a good spokesperson. Some people will hit you with the "Bill O'Reilly scream down", the moment you say something they don't like.

jackovesk
20th January 2013, 11:20
Some of the trouble on this, is that.. People can be so gullible and if you accidentally find truth in your mind about something that becomes hardwired to you and it has discrepancy's and you forward that on as truth and learning to someone. You start the chinese whispers effect..

If you want to educate someone, a lot of information has to be laid out on the table, you need to have your own information at hand. Either in remembering and pointing out the events that lead you to take it as truth, or by showing them what they have been led to believe is total bull@#$%..

you can tell someone that 9/11 was a false flag. You can show them testimony's and videos. you can explain to them that building seven was imploded..

Each person you tell this to will have different reactions.. I think waking some people up can be dangerous.. you have to assess the person and talk on a broad range of subjects before you find the one that interests them and that they can connect with..

Whether your going to wake them up on the subject of "shadow government: or "ufo's" or "mind controll" or the hundreds of many others... you need to be able to talk through it and answer questions or you are going to lose them very quickly, be scolded, be branded a nut..

It is a hard job to do and i have been awake to the real world since i was a teen.. there are many more people that that cannot listen to these things than those that can..

It is also quite hard to train yourself to be a good spokesperson.. i am still nowhere near it myself..

How can telling the 'Truth' to someone be 'Dangerous'...:no:

The only thing 'Dangerous', is 'Not' telling the 'Truth'...:yes4:

Tip...

Firstly find some 'Common Ground' with your approach...

i.e. Aussie Political Question...

1. Have you noticed how Labor (Spends all the $Money) and when the Liberal's get in they always have to 'Pay the Debt Off' through raising Taxes &/or Austerity Measures)..?

Now 'Shut-Up' and listen to what they have to say, you will be surprised to hear just how knowledgeable most people are..!

...Electricity Question

2. "Why do you think 'Electricity Prices' have skyrocketed lately" or "I'm getting 'Sick & Tired' of the Electricity Co's ripping us off, aren't you..?"

Now 'Shut-Up' and listen to what they have to say...

Now if they have no idea..? Start educating them..!

"3. Did you know 911 was an 'Inside Job'..?"

Most people go...:shocked: & :scared:

Tell them, if you don't believe me 'Google/You Tube' just 1 thing...

Building '7' BBC live...At least then you have planted a 'Seed of Truth'...

Regardless of who your talking to, or who your trying to 'Wake-Up'...

Find some 'Common Ground' and simply just 'Tell the 'Truth'..!

I am dissapointed in you BC, that's all I'm going to say...:faint:

jackovesk
20th January 2013, 11:29
Yes, lots of lumps along the way myself, when trying to be a good spokesperson. Some people will hit you with the "Bill O'Reilly scream down", the moment you say something they don't like.

Carmody, that certainly isn't the norm in my experience..:nono:

Always try to find some 'Common Ground' before you share the 'Truth' with them...:yes4:

bennycog
20th January 2013, 19:57
I mentioned in my post you need find what interests them..
You also need to consider how they will react and who they might go to straight up.. For example family or partner..
My consistent searching and sifting through things to try and show my partner the world we live in led partly to my break up a few years ago.. I am sure many more would have some sort of story in their time..
Im not saying dont wake anyone up jacko :) just be mindful and careful.

These days i dont say much i just hint and try to plant some sort of seed in their mind... Withought feeling that it is manipulation...

DeDukshyn
20th January 2013, 20:28

Lol, so true, but then there's the fallback of merely "planting seeds" and hope for later germination. Although by the time the o'reilly screamdown occurs, there's little ground for even planting. So in this sense it pays to try to know your audience, but that's not always possible either.

Just because we have to take some **** now and again doesn't mean we should stop ... ;)

My 2 cents ;)