PDA

View Full Version : Are drills a coincidence or.......?

Zelig
20th January 2013, 16:11
I've been researching concepts such as the law of attraction lately and am reasonably comfortable in accepting their legitimacy. The idea that we create our reality with our thoughts, intentions, etc seems entirely plausible to me, and in hindsight I can see the effects of it in my life's experiences. Taking this theory and trying to overlay it onto the bigger picture has yielded for me some pretty weird, intriguing and disturbing results. A seemingly strange feature of many disasters, "terror attacks", etc is the revelation of there having been coincidental drills simulating eerily similar or identical scenarios purportedly for preparation purposes. These drills always puzzled me and none of the explanations or theories as to their connection provided any plausible conclusion. When I overlay the concept of the law of attraction and the idea that a clearly stated intention or imagined situation can influence the reality around us, it makes me wonder about the purpose of these drills. Could it be that all of the preparations, focussed thoughts and envisioned outcomes being simultaneously undertaken by hundreds or thousands of people and directed at a particular date and time could influence a dramatic event to occur in reality? Please be gentle in your responses.

Wookie
20th January 2013, 16:19
Is it possible that coincidences are in fact the drills? Training and preparing us for a time when it is so obvious that there is no such thing as coincidences.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie

CD7
20th January 2013, 16:20
To me wht comes to mind with drills being associated with these destructive events..is u would have a group/team of individuals to set the stage up, orchestrate it, and tie up loose ends...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
20th January 2013, 16:25
thank you for this thought provoking post, OP --

was wondering the same thing this week, does human ideation cause events or vice versa, are we creators of our own environs, LOL

3/11/11 made me wonder, as did Sandy vs Irene

@.@

ghostrider
20th January 2013, 16:28
Could the drills be a way for the ptb to give notice to their close family/friends to stay out of that area = we are going to move a chess piece and that area won't be safe in the coming days ??? Saying without saying ???

Zelig
20th January 2013, 16:30
thank you for this thought provoking post, OP --

was wondering the same thing this week, does human ideation cause events or vice versa, are we creators of our own environs, LOL

3/11/11 made me wonder, as did Sandy vs Irene

@.@

Thanks for that. My head has been spinning pretty uncontrollably since I started considering this idea. I'd already concluded some time ago that this world is weird but this takes it to a new level of weirdness.

CD7
20th January 2013, 17:04
Thanks for that. My head has been spinning pretty uncontrollably since I started considering this idea. I'd already concluded some time ago that this world is weird but this takes it to a new level of weirdness.

Haha...if this takes it to a new level of weirdness for u... sit tight peruse some more becuz ur in for a diorama of weird!

Zelig
20th January 2013, 17:09
Furthermore, I can apply this theory to the much-maligned Drake/mass arrest topic. Is it possible that there are decent, well-intentioned people out there that were trying to focus our thoughts and energies as a large group toward a defeat of the PTB? The scenario Drake and others laid out for us was very appealing and painted a picture for us that might have been meant to channel our intentions to create a reality that involved the actions outlined. I recall being told that it was important for as many people as possible to be brought up to speed on the plan and for all of us to be comfortable and confident in the righteousness and certainty of what was supposed to take place. I also recall being told that the reason it didn't occur on schedule was our inability or unwillingness as a group to believe in the plan. Maybe I remember it wrong, but that's what sticks in my mind.

bogeyman
20th January 2013, 17:12
Law enforcement or enforcement of a secret agenda or martial law? Maybe they know of something that is coming or going to be implemented that many do not?

Earth Angel
20th January 2013, 17:12
good question.....I have often wondered what the purpose was of them having a drill on the same day as these events like 9/11 and 7/7 ...not sure how it helps them unless as stated above its a heads up to those who know how to read the messages to get out of the area on those days?? Perhaps they read those government drill sites to know when something nasty is coming to their neighbourhood

Wookie
20th January 2013, 17:31
good question.....I have often wondered what the purpose was of them having a drill on the same day as these events like 9/11 and 7/7 ...not sure how it helps them unless as stated above its a heads up to those who know how to read the messages to get out of the area on those days?? Perhaps they read those government drill sites to know when something nasty is coming to their neighbourhood

IMHO not all those involved with 9/11 and 7/7 would of taken part if they knew the drill they were participating in was in fact not a drill at all. A chain of command/knowledge is a great way to get the masses to do something they would not normally do if they had the hole picture.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie

Tesla_WTC_Solution
20th January 2013, 17:40
on 9-11 1777 george washington lost the battle of brandywine, big day for britain

there is 9-11 and 7-7 explained in part. :(

history repeats.

they exult in our slavery

Earth Angel
20th January 2013, 18:07
but I still dont see how them having a drill about a school shooting 25 miles away from Sandy Hook, means they participated in the Sandy Hook shooting.....am I missing something ....

IMHO not all those involved with 9/11 and 7/7 would of taken part if they knew the drill they were participating in was in fact not a drill at all. A chain of command/knowledge is a great way to get the masses to do something they would not normally do if they had the hole picture.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie

Heartsong
20th January 2013, 18:14
Perhaps the notion of a catastrophic event is floating in the "ether". One element is planning it, another element catches the scent and knows that it will need to respond. Balance.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
20th January 2013, 18:24
poke a horse and it will run

eaglespirit
20th January 2013, 18:26
Furthermore, I can apply this theory to the much-maligned Drake/mass arrest topic. Is it possible that there are decent, well-intentioned people out there that were trying to focus our thoughts and energies as a large group toward a defeat of the PTB? The scenario Drake and others laid out for us was very appealing and painted a picture for us that might have been meant to channel our intentions to create a reality that involved the actions outlined. I recall being told that it was important for as many people as possible to be brought up to speed on the plan and for all of us to be comfortable and confident in the righteousness and certainty of what was supposed to take place. I also recall being told that the reason it didn't occur on schedule was our inability or unwillingness as a group to believe in the plan. Maybe I remember it wrong, but that's what sticks in my mind.

Hi Zelig...Good day to You!

Yes...is my personal answer.
But, the energy has been otherwise for so long now and it is so engrained that it is like taking a wrench to a locked 'nut' rusted in a weld for years.
But, the 'force' is with us as never before...and it becomes a very personal matter. The more of us that stop playing 'their' game to the best of our very own abilities right in front of us the more 'wd-40' penetrates that rusted nut. And yes, we each are a bit 'nutty' because of the 'mind' meld, hidden in plain sight, that has had a hold of humanity forever so long.
Each of us do indeed have the 'key'.
We have to use it...actively in our day to day pursuits now!

Onward and Upward...the Higher Road!

MargueriteBee
22nd January 2013, 19:12
Of course. They use EVERYTHING to control you, even you.

Zelig
23rd January 2013, 14:40
Of course. They use EVERYTHING to control you, even you.

I'm becoming aware of my complicity in that arrangement and am plotting my extraction from it.