PDA

View Full Version : Division Accomplished: Sandy Hook Unspun?

Dennis Leahy
20th January 2013, 19:18
I'm not going to assert that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings were either:

a.) completely a black-ops or Luciferian-Illuminati operation involving either MKULTRA-style mind control or multiple shooters and Adam Lanza's body tossed in as the lone patsy

or

b.) completely Adam Lanza going berserk, mainstream media botching everything because they are ill-equipped to actually report breaking news, (since they now rely on scripts about 80% of the time and have no real investigative reporters), and many weird anomalies that just don't add up to reality are simply "truth is stranger than fiction."

I'd like to propose that whether it was planned or opportunistic, in the aftermath, there is a deliberate and primary agenda by the PTB - and it is not disarmament of the US citizenry.

Though slavery in the United States officially (technically, overt slavery) ended in the mid-1860's, five decades ago, race was still the major tool used by the bastards in power to keep US citizens divided and fighting amongst ourselves, while they raped and plundered the world. Brown-skinned people and pink (translucent)-skinned people were called "black and white" - it doesn't get any more obvious than this - and were whipped into a frenzy of divisive madness. This was a gambit.

A few decades ago, the abortion issue was the most powerful divisive meme used, and it was channelled effectively into bolstering the political duopoly, with each party espousing support or detraction of the abortion issue. Religion was allowed to bolster one of the two parties, furthering the divide. This was a gambit.

A few years ago, there was a huge push involving immigration. It was the cause du jour. Literally, fences went up, and both government mercenaries and private citizens stationed themselves at US borders to keep out those who would adulterate "A-merca" with the "bad blood (and non-white skin) of foreign bastards, sneaking into the US to displace US workers." This was a gambit.

The Financial Elite embedded some ultra-crazy anti-immigration extremists in Congress, and unleashed them and directed the mainscream media to make a huge deal out of immigration. For the Rulers, it had nothing to do with immigration (they could care less - they are insulated from "classes" they deem unworthy, and exploit the cheapest labor on the planet regardless of color or creed.) The gambit was to divide, and it worked very well.

This may have been (probably was) deliberately set in motion before the 9/11 gambit was triggered, so that the sense of the metastasizing swarm of malignant foreign invaders could be morphed into the terrorist meme - specifically, the Arab terrorist meme.

The next big divisive gambit was 9/11 (which of course had a barrel of objectives, not just a divisive gambit.) The "9/11 truth movement" was probably either started by (I don't know the history well enough on that one aspect, forgive me if that unfairly stepped on sincere toes) or quickly infiltrated by agents of the perpetrators, and among other things (all extremely effective gambits), created divisions among the crowd aware enough to recognize the event as a false flag event. (This continues to this day, now with the major 9/11 truth players literally calling each other out as agents and liars.)

Once the spell wore off, a new divisive meme had to be injected. Sexual preference. Gays and gay marriage became the new heroes and demons - mostly demons. This may seem like a minor divisive meme compared to some of the others, but it still was clearly used as a divisive meme. You think the international bankers care if the money they skim comes from a gay person? Ha! So why would so much energy from the major media that they own be directed towards this (non) issue? It was a gambit.

So, we arrive at the aftermath of the Sandy Hook executions, and most aware people are looking at the magician's beautiful assistant, again, and not the magician's hands.

I have some aware and highly compassionate friends that are swept into the passion of the violence, and the fact that the victims are not just children but "the child next door" brings home the need to scream "ENOUGH!", and they may be following the flow chart to the eradication of guns, or the restriction of guns or certain types of guns as "doing at least something."

[What remains unsaid is that the US has a culture of violence, a history of violence, a subtext of violence, a passion with violence - and if you took away every gun in the US, people would rage on with baseball bats, forks, candlesticks, shoelaces, and bare hands. There IS a violence issue, a sickness in the US, but controlling some specific implements of violence is symptomatic treatment, not a root cause cure.]

Some laws will probably be changed, but no real disarmament will be undertaken. The international bankers that run the world and the next several tiers down have no fear of US citizens being heavily armed - because they are heavily insulated and have literally waves of mercenaries to catch any bullets. The US is also the weapons-maker to the world, and the GNP of the USA relies on arms and ammunition sales.

No, this isn't really about partial or complete disarmament of US citizens. This is yet another divisive gambit.

It is working really well. I have seen some very prominent researchers from the 9/11 truth movement publicly ripping to shreds other very prominent researchers from the 9/11 truth movement - that disagree on whether Sandy Hook is a psyop/false flag or not. This includes individuals that have worked together, and have shown respect for one another. Now, with the stroke of a pen (keystrokes), alliances are broken and humiliating public tongue-lashings are dealt-out - that can never be undone.

Mission accomplished. Divide and conquer.

The bastards in the ivory towers really know what they are doing. The only thing they fear is a united citizenry, and they make absolutely sure we do not unite.

How long will the Ruling Elite be able to point-out our differences and get us to divide ourselves? When will we find common ground more powerful a force of attraction (unification) than our differences provide a power to repel and keep us divided?

Dennis

janus
20th January 2013, 19:25
How long will the Ruling Elite be able to point-out our differences and get us to divide ourselves?

Dennis

When we no longer allow ourselves to react to their baiting.

another bob
20th January 2013, 19:31
How long will the Ruling Elite be able to point-out our differences and get us to divide ourselves?

As long as it serves their agenda. When it serves their agenda that we unite, they'll steer things that way. In any case, as Mr. Zimmerman noted some time ago, "Don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters."

:yo:

Rocky_Shorz
20th January 2013, 19:46
thinking someone is coming to get guns has put some over the edge...

the Republicans didn't start a civil war after the election, so now they are trying to get the right wingnuts spun up for war by threatening to take away their guns...

it is actually QE4, one of the only things America makes is weapons, everything else was outsourced...

Millions of guns flying off the shelves...

who would have bought one without the NEWS broadcasting "the end to weapons is near?"

there won't be a war, there won't be SS knocking on doors and raiding homes for guns...

they are just going to tighten down the process of getting guns...

norman
20th January 2013, 19:53
Good point well made Denis.

How can they have Americans slaughtering each other in a civil war if they have first taken away their guns?

No, the threat of taking them away is almost proving to be enough to push the temperature high enough to get the war started.

Rollo
20th January 2013, 19:54
Divide and conquer is one thing but in the same time our rights and freedoms are taken away from us. Thanks to suspicious acts of violence and mass media propaganda.
Divided or not humankind is closer to be unslaved than free more than ever in the last two decades.

e8zuXY54QD0

Arrowwind
20th January 2013, 20:40
Dennis, war has always been with us. Ultimately there are those who wish to repress and take away freedom and those who will lay down thier lives for freedom... and then some who will just run and hide and hopes it all blows over.

Here in the USA we have been relinquishing freedom over and over and over, especially since 9/11

We are now drawing the line in the sand, collectively, on who will stand by freedom and our constitution and who will not.

It is not a new division. Its always been there but repressed for as long as a group beleive that they are free there is no issue.But once it becomes clear that you are not free and just how that is put upon you it will rally those who value freedom to make a stand.

Will this lead to civil war? I cant say but I will say that there will be civil war if the defenders of the constitution are forced to reliquish the constitution. Right now the war is raging in words in all the forms of media we have. The first symbolic shot will be fired when someone is arrested for violating an illegal law. Then people might actually start taking up arms and really using them. But mostly I dont think we will see this, only when they start going door to door to confiscate weapons. Shortly after that we may start to see all those premade concentration camps start to fill.

All they can do is write illegal laws, unless they actually dare to officially take down the US Constitution. Will they?

Dont be so alarmed. This has been the way of the world since forever. You and I, we, all of us signed up for this experience. Get ready. The worst that can happen is that we die to return to the struggle another day in another time for we all know without freedom there is no salvation of any sort.

Freedom is NEVER Voluntarily Given by the Repressor. These days you must fight tooth and nail for even the basics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IGZOGmsQc4

Maryanne Godboldo Case Prompts Congressman to Request Feds Investigate Child Protective Services
http://www.cchrint.org/2012/05/23/maryanne-godboldo-case-prompts-congressman-to-request-feds-investigate-child-protective-services/

gripreaper
20th January 2013, 20:43
All of the gambits, and memes created to divide us do one thing. They siphon off the energy we generate, into nefarious agendas and into the etheric realm where this energy can be vampired and consumed.

Rumor has it, that the elite now have a very sophisticated data center which can take all of the energetic signatures of all of the memes, all of the digitized information flowing between all 7 billion of us, and distill it down to it's quantum level resonance and steer it towards their ultimate agenda goals. Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book, and the elite use it well with very refined precision.

We, as a collective, have this ability too, but we must do it without the benefit of a huge data center. The antithesis of this globalized and centralized initiative to steer the inertia of all manifestation into a collective meme, is for us to realize that we should set aside our differences and look at what unites us, and rally our energy into our own quantum patterns. First we must recognize our energy, how we generate it, and then how we emotionally release it into the matrix through fear and anger, which magnifies the social memes and reinforces the elite agenda.

The biggest lesson, if you want to call it that, or the biggest awakening for this new millennium, or "new age" is to recognize the incredible power of energy and what we say and do DOES HAVE effects in the matrix of all energy, as WE CAN effect change. The current system requires our participation in order to coalesce and manifest the outcome the elite desire. The universe is not mocked and the universal laws of energy work every time. The elite know this and this is the biggest secret of all.

I'm not going to give a laundry list of what each of us can do, for many of the basics are pretty, well basic... like clean water, food, air and exercise. After that, its some way to connect with your core and clear out your junk and get your energy close to balance so that the signals you are receiving from the matrix are not filtered through a bunch of junk and therefore obscuring the larger context of what is taking place.

Energetic expansion and awareness, the ability to generate energy without burning it off through fear and anger, to husband it, magnify it, and focus it into your subjective energy system, intentioning an outcome, transmitting this energy out into the matrix, coalescing with similar field energetics, and returning to you the fruits of your own creation in the form of physical manifestation.

This process is learned and is personal to each individual, and no collective guru is going to be able to clear your energy field and prepare it for full on transmission and reception. This is the first order of business This is how we shape the collective energy field and transform it's resonance and signature memes.

http://www.shauntan.net/images/books/Suburbia%20sketches%20web/dog-TV-sketch_web.jpg

Dennis Leahy
20th January 2013, 20:52
There are a lot of aspects of the Sandy Hook killings - and several other threads that explore other viewpoints. Remember, this is simply my opinion, and a thread started to explore the possibility that Sandy Hook (at least the aftermath), is one in a long line of divisive strategies. The theme here is deliberate divisiveness as the primary gambit, rather than guns or constitutional freedoms or civil war.

I do have opinions on the other aspects and other related subjects, but wanted to explore the idea of a conspiracy to divide - like a rosary, with the beads being discrete events used to divide us.

I'm not saying don't disagree with me, I'm asking for a different topic with a different slant than the other Sandy Hook threads and trampling on Bill of Rights threads.

Dennis

Arrowwind
20th January 2013, 20:59
All of the gambits, and memes created to divide us do one thing. They siphon off the energy we generate, into nefarious agendas and into the etheric realm where this energy can be vampired and consumed.

Rumor has it, that the elite now have a very sophisticated data center which can take all of the energetic signatures of all of the memes, all of the digitized information flowing between all 7 billion of us, and distill it down to it's quantum level resonance and steer it towards their ultimate agenda goals. Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book, and the elite use it well with very refined precision.

We, as a collective, have this ability too, but we must do it without the benefit of a huge data center. The antithesis of this globalized and centralized initiative to steer the inertia of all manifestation into a collective meme, is for us to realize that we should set aside our differences and look at what unites us, and rally our energy into our own quantum patterns. First we must recognize our energy, how we generate it, and then how we emotionally release it into the matrix through fear and anger, which magnifies the social memes and reinforces the elite agenda.

The biggest lesson, if you want to call it that, or the biggest awakening for this new millennium, or "new age" is to recognize the incredible power of energy and what we say and do DOES HAVE effects in the matrix of all energy, as WE CAN effect change. The current system requires our participation in order to coalesce and manifest the outcome the elite desire. The universe is not mocked and the universal laws of energy work every time. The elite know this and this is the biggest secret of all.

I'm not going to give a laundry list of what each of us can do, for many of the basics are pretty, well basic... like clean water, food, air and exercise. After that, its some way to connect with your core and clear out your junk and get your energy close to balance so that the signals you are receiving from the matrix are not filtered through a bunch of junk and therefore obscuring the larger context of what is taking place.

Energetic expansion and awareness, the ability to generate energy without burning it off through fear and anger, to husband it, magnify it, and focus it into your subjective energy system, intentioning an outcome, transmitting this energy out into the matrix, coalescing with similar field energetics, and returning to you the fruits of your own creation in the form of physical manifestation.

This process is learned and is personal to each individual, and no collective guru is going to be able to clear your energy field and prepare it for full on transmission and reception. This is the first order of business This is how we shape the collective energy field and transform it's resonance and signature memes.

Well for Maryanne Godlobo, refusing to comply didnt help. But maybe she has a toxic energy field as well as the rest of the people I will bring up... It brought them right to her door and put her in jail. Nor has it worked for those who produce raw milk such as the Amish. Nor has it worked for those who refused vaccine who worked in NY hospitals. Nor has it worked for those who seek non conventional cancer therapy for their children. Nor has it worked for so many others. But maybe all these people are toxic? need their energy field cleared?

just look at all thepeople arrested for selling raw milk.

I feel that all people deserve human rights, constitutional rights, and that one should not have to hide in plain sight and have to have their toxic field fixed to get basic freedoms.

and the same for those who sell mms and other herbs products .. all arrested for unconstitutional illegal law violations and according to Jim Humble some have been physically beaten.

blufire
20th January 2013, 21:00
I agree almost 100% Dennis . . . as usual you have your ‘compost’ together. ;)

No, this isn't really about partial or complete disarmament of US citizens. This is yet another divisive gambit.

I agree. We are either very ardent about our right be armed or very uncomfortable and fearful of guns. Another very good tool to cause passionate polarized division among the people.

As it has been discussed in other threads . . . this particular division could very well cause the ultimate division of civil war in the US. Bill Ryan even said in one thread that civil war is the end game. I do disagree though that civil war is the ‘end game’; I believe it is just the next step in the down fall of a very powerful (#1 power?) nation. This down fall of the US has to take place for the eventual establishment of the NWO.

Mission accomplished. Divide and conquer

My opinion this (divide and conquer) is not the mission . . . it is a very valuable tool in the manipulation of people. I believe as I said above the ultimate mission is the unification of all nations on our planet. This will take another 25 to 50 years (my guess) and these will be very difficult and horrific years.

The bastards in the ivory towers really know what they are doing. The only thing they fear is a united citizenry, and they make absolutely sure we do not unite.

Yes, most definitely the ones in power know exactly what they are doing and have the resources, knowledge and plans for hundreds, if not, thousands of years.

They fear NOTHING and they certainly do not fear a united citizenry because they know this is not even a vague possibility. We on this forum who are supposedly of like minds and advanced awareness and consciousness cannot even unite. There is little common clarity or united thought and purposeful movement forward on this forum let alone in the general population of humanity.

‘They’ will continue implementing their strategy to completely dissolve any unity among our mighty nation and with the fall of the US all other nations will collapse. I pray it is just a general collapse of governments and that WWIII will not be implemented. Then imo, something very terrifyingly huge will take place that will cause the people of the planet to want to unite under one government or federation. Something like a threat from outer space . . . . hostile invasion?? Not an actual invasion but a very believable threat and display, a major false flag.

Every one I have posed this theory to usually says , ‘but why do ‘they’ have to be so ruthless and evil about doing the things they do.” Well, simply because this is the only stimuli we will respond effectively to. If ‘they’ said . . . .okay all nations, religions, cultures and people of the world we will now unite under one government, religion, culture and economic system. Do you really think billions of people would just say okey dokey sounds great?

The Ultimate Mission of a New World Order or Federation or Government (whatever it will be called) will happen . . . it is happening right now and has been for hundreds of years. This is our Destiny. We will not stop it.

Does this mean we are doomed to some sort of horrible fate? Absolutely not. In understanding their mission and our destiny we can ride out and meet it head on. Take advantage of it in understanding what the future holds. We do not have to be a part of it or accept it from THEIR mind or soul being. We stay out of their game and their rules and use to our benefit . . . color it . . . influence it . . . .make it our own . . . individually and as groups of united people. Use the technology and knowledge in ways to benefit all people around us . . . those of us who understand where we are going as a planet.

We say we have come to this planet, at this time, and place for a reason . . . we say WE CHOSE this life. Then rise up and be a part of what is happening in Truth and WISDOM and RESOLVE. Stop cowering in the corner wringing your hands people. The next 25 to 50 years will be horrible and difficult for those who do not open their eyes and ride out to meet their Destiny. We know deep in our gut that this is what is happening. Use it . . . adapt and use it fully to every advantage.

Rocky_Shorz
20th January 2013, 21:03
when it comes to divisions, it completely Amazes me in a country this size, that an election can happen where two candidates out of millions of votes can be only 10s or 100s apart

how can it possibly be that perfectly divided without some sort of manipulation?

family members ready to tear each other up over a disagreement on which candidate is best, in truth, they are both identical when it comes down to it...

I'm glad you started this thread Dennis, I've wondered about this division for a long time...

the election is behind us, but I still feel from people's writing the burning hatred...

how could this possibly be happening, so Bush's crook lost, but not because he was crooked, other reasons were used to draw the line. Romney's History from his Grandpa's illegal immigration into the US, Drug money laundering for CIA and his part in an $8 Billion dollar Ponzi scheme, never made it to headline news...

why?

seems like these are some of the most important things to consider when choosing a leader of a country. are they Honest? can they be trusted...

those creating this division are controlling media, we know that isn't a surprise, it's the why that keeps lingering...

T Smith
20th January 2013, 21:05

Dennis

I would suggest the first step would be to refuse the bait.

Arrowwind
20th January 2013, 21:11
I Every one I have posed this theory to usually says , ‘but why do ‘they’ have to be so ruthless and evil about doing the things they do.” Well, simply because this is the only stimuli we will respond effectively to. If ‘they’ said . . . .okay all nations, religions, cultures and people of the world we will now unite under one government, religion, culture and economic system. Do you really think billions of people would just say okey dokey sounds great?

Still believing that ruthlessness and murderous and evil acts justifies the ends... the means justifies the ends? and you expect goodness to result out of this? :gaah:

Really, are you a Illuminati shill? a member of Bohemian Grove? Workhship Modoc?

or if you can please idenitfy the guys in the white hats that are gonna run this NWO?

You've been reading too much Alice Bailey or maybe you think Jesus is going to be our world president?

gripreaper
20th January 2013, 21:12
Well for Maryanne Godlobo, refusing to comply didnt help. But maybe she has a toxic energy field as well as the rest of the people I will bring up... It brought them right to her door and put her in jail. Nor has it worked for those who produce raw milk such as the Amish. Nor has it worked for those who refused vaccine who worked in NY hospitals. Nor has it worked for those who seek non conventional cancer therapy for their children. Nor has it worked for so many others. But maybe all these people are toxic? need their energy field cleared?

Maybe they are victims? Maybe from a soul level, they had no say in any of the things they would experience? Maybe they made zero co-creative balanced soul agreements with any other souls and are wandering aimlessly through the matrix of all energy, without the benefit of free will? Maybe they have attracted these manifestations due to their inner energy signature? Maybe the universe is totally chaotic and random and none of the things we experience have any meaning whatsoever and life is just one big roller coaster ride without any reason, or end goal? Maybe our existence on earth is just for the amusement of the gods and we have zero control over our destiny and should just surrender to the flow of things and not care? Maybe we are on a prison planet under quarantine and are stuck in an endless loop of tragedy and suffering, to generate energy for the gods to vampire?

Either we have free will choice or we don't. Either we are rolling along a manifest destiny without any say, or we have a say. Can't have it both ways, can we?

Arrowwind
20th January 2013, 21:14

Dennis

I would suggest the first step would be to refuse the bait.

why assume that this is division. I could be unifiying to those who have stood separate for too long.

Arrowwind
20th January 2013, 21:19
[Either we have free will choice or we don't. Either we are rolling along a manifest destiny without any say, or we have a say. Can't have it both ways, can we?

You are way to etheric on this topic. those who are enacting free choice are paying for it. We are in a larger game than our own personal survial and enlightement. the group soul of humanity is playing this out and it is a collective destiny and some of them dispise freedom and they will take you down with a gun if you get in their way too much, or a prison sentence, or forced drugging, or a multitude of other infrignements.

blufire
20th January 2013, 21:22
I Every one I have posed this theory to usually says , ‘but why do ‘they’ have to be so ruthless and evil about doing the things they do.” Well, simply because this is the only stimuli we will respond effectively to. If ‘they’ said . . . .okay all nations, religions, cultures and people of the world we will now unite under one government, religion, culture and economic system. Do you really think billions of people would just say okey dokey sounds great?

Still believing that ruthlessness and murderous and evil acts justifies the ends... the means justifies the ends? and you expect goodness to result out of this? :gaah:

Really, are you a Illuminati shill? a member of Bohemian Grove? Workhship Modoc?

or if you can please idenitfy the guys in the white hats that are gonna run this NWO?

You've been reading too much Alice Bailey or maybe you think Jesus is going to be our world president?

Arrowind . . . I have always respected you and supported many of your threads and have used the knowledge on your website.

What you have said to me here is very hurtful and a prime example of why we can be so easily divided and pitted against one another.

You are judging me from your own personal understanding of “them" . . . one I do not share with you but understand and respect that this is where you are in your journey.

I will not respond to your very wrong and hurtful accusations.

P.S. I would like to say Arrowind that your posts, threads and the way you communicate has changed dramatically the last couple of months . . . . I have to wonder if something has happened to cause this negative (imo) change in your usual calm even kilted demeanor.

meat suit
20th January 2013, 21:25
good tread Dennis,

judging from the results, sandy hook seems to have been set up to pave the way for a serious confrontation between the state and the people in the US.
guns are flying off the shelves now, everybody who fears they will get disarmed stocks up on guns and ammo. this leaves them a 'surrender or fight' choice to make when disarmament laws are passed. a percentage will surrender and a percentage will fight, so in there is the excuse to then declare martial law...and who knows what that would lead to....

gripreaper
20th January 2013, 21:30
You are way to etheric on this topic. Those who are enacting free choice are paying for it.

That is a personal choice. Should i go sit in the corner and keep my mouth shut, fly under the radar, and not make any waves? or should I "risk it all" since death is an illusion anyway and I am an immortal soul and therefore cannot be destroyed? How do we pay, and to whom?

We are in a larger game than our own personal survival and enlightenment. The group soul of humanity is playing this out and it is a collective destiny and some of them despise freedom and they will take you down with a gun if you get in their way too much, or a prison sentence, or forced drugging, or a multitude of other infringements.

I've always advocated looking at the larger context and standing back from the canvas and not getting caught up in the social memes and divisiveness which is rampant, even here at Avalon forum.

Where do the signals come from? They either come from the emotional body, which typically reacts in one of three ways: fear, anger or greed on the negative side, or stability and groundedness, passion and resolve, and personal power, on the other. The brain, when disparate on both hemispheres, either reacts according to the left patriarchal memes, or the feminine memes of love and light, and is out of balance, or the cerebellum lower survival mind tied to the adrenaline fight of flight response tickles the animal brainstem, without the benefit of the higher cerebrum mind, and goes into the adrenaline response. The higher mind, which can only be stimulated through the release of the oils of the pineal gland and transmitted down the spine, to generate the energy which flows back to the mind and awakens the celestial chakras and the cerebrum, is a practice very few even consider how it effects the collective.

I can't do this for you any more than you can do this for me.

Spiral
20th January 2013, 21:46
I'd like to propose that whether it was planned or opportunistic, in the aftermath, there is a deliberate and primary agenda by the PTB - and it is not disarmament of the US citizenry.

How about now they have all of us under surveillance, its a decoy to see who the dissenters & thought criminals are.

Arrowwind
20th January 2013, 21:50

Arrowind . . . I have always respected you and supported many of your threads and have used the knowledge on your website.

What you have said to me here is very hurtful and a prime example of why we can be so easily divided and pitted against one another.

You are judging me from your own personal understanding of “them" . . . one I do not share with you but understand and respect that this is where you are in your journey.

P.S. I would like to say Arrowind that your posts, threads and the way you communicate has changed dramatically the last couple of months . . . . I have to wonder if something has happened to cause this negative (imo) change in your usual calm even kilted demeanor.

Well. Im not the only one who sees it this way with some of your posts. You repeatedly refuse to clarify who will be in charge of the NWO that you propose. If they arn't bad guys who are they? Sorry if what I said hurt you but I will not sit silently and listen to such ... such... drivel. If it is not drivel you are the one in the position to prove it so, not me.

janus
20th January 2013, 21:53
There are a lot of aspects of the Sandy Hook killings - and several other threads that explore other viewpoints. Remember, this is simply my opinion, and a thread started to explore the possibility that Sandy Hook (at least the aftermath), is one in a long line of divisive strategies. The theme here is deliberate divisiveness as the primary gambit, rather than guns or constitutional freedoms or civil war.

I do have opinions on the other aspects and other related subjects, but wanted to explore the idea of a conspiracy to divide - like a rosary, with the beads being discrete events used to divide us.

I'm not saying don't disagree with me, I'm asking for a different topic with a different slant than the other Sandy Hook threads and trampling on Bill of Rights threads.

Dennis

Divide and conquer has been around seemingly forever...and yet here we are once again falling for it.

We know that's what they do and use every chance they get. They are only doing what they know works...and they will keep doing it until it doesn't work anymore.

This time, with Sandy Hook, it was the emotional hook of children..."oh my god, the children! We cannot let this happen again! We must protect the children!" And they provide the solution...all they had to do was mention gun control...instant divide and conquer as to how we best 'protect the children'.

They also were extremely sloppy...deliberately, imo....instant divide and conquer and endless debates about what 'really' happened.

If we know this is what they do again and again...the only ones who can break this cycle is us because they won't stop until we do. How? When something like this happens, take a moment, a deep breath, and examine how we're 'feeling'...anger, sadness, etc. Really feel it...then set it aside and observe what's going on. They use emotional triggers to get us to react...don't fall for it...don't simply react without question.

The game is...Problem, REACTION, Solution. We know this. We can stop it if we don't react.

We also know that the 'solution' will be divisive. We all have our opinions, but again, set it aside. No one has to take an active role in any game that has 'sides'...pro we lose...con we lose.

Keep the focus on observation rather than participation.

Self management...a powerful tool in our toolbox...but so few use it.

Arrowwind
20th January 2013, 21:59
The higher mind, which can only be stimulated through the release of the oils of the pineal gland and transmitted down the spine, to generate the energy which flows back to the mind and awakens the celestial chakras and the cerebrum, is a practice very few even consider how it effects the collective.

I can't do this for you any more than you can do this for me.

That is right, and neither can a child grow up and lean to do it if they have been drugged since day one. Nor will anyone raised on monsanto foods. Just think about it. We have the responsibility to protect our planet, our food sources and our freedom to choose so that one may learn to choose enlightenment... unlike hitlers little boys in the the Nazi childrens military camps.
what you are calling for is very elitist... spiritual elitism. The most spiritually evolved have a responsibilty for all the others IMHO, to maintain freedom for as many as possible at all times possible.

Rocky_Shorz
20th January 2013, 22:06

How about now they have all of us under surveillance, its a decoy to see who the dissenters & thought criminals are.

and it's working, wasn't it a Dixie Governor that said if gun control is passed he will start shooting?

we had Trump demanding a revolution after the election results hit...

all the loose cannons are under a microscope right now...

top of the military arrested and dismissed, head of CIA disgraced into quitting...

it's happening...

what about us armchair quarterbacks talking about it? :tape2:

Rocky_Shorz
20th January 2013, 22:10

Well. Im not the only one who sees it this way with some of your posts. You repeatedly refuse to clarify who will be in charge of the NWO that you propose. If they arn't bad guys who are they? Sorry if what I said hurt you but I will not sit silently and listen to such ... such... drivel. If it is not drivel you are the one in the position to prove it so, not me.

Chuckles and hops in, woah, stop the horses...

we have a huge wave of inbound energy starting to hit, so all of you gifted ones please calm down and remember we are friends here, trying to understand things that are hidden...

if we knew who they were, they would have already been removed...

where's Charles? ;)

Dennis Leahy
20th January 2013, 22:13
Whoa. Time out, please. Let's breathe...

I disagree with bluefire's notion that the NWO global takeover is inevitable, and that rather than fighting against it, we need to be smart enough to make the best of it. I disagree that some of the major corporations (I'll name Monsanto) are privy to information about the future of Earth and are adjusting the plant genome to help humanity adapt. Blufire is a lemons? lemonade! kind of person, which is admirable, and she has taken it to places further than my mind can leap. (I see these globalists and multinational corporations as a major disease in need of a complete cure, not just something we need to learn to adjust to.)

I have been meaning to start a thread about that topic, as I know blufire is very bright and I'd like to get her full explanation of her mindset on those topics. These topics are theoretical to her (I assume) and not a way of life. There may yet be time to save her before she is recruited by Monsanto to spread their gospel.

On the other hand, witness blufire's actions, and you'll find someone that is walking her talk, homesteading, practising alternative medicine, organic gardening... Her most evil acts so far that I know about are working within existing power structures (getting cooties all over her from greed-driven corporatists) to help bring environmental sanity to her neck of the woods. Her actions speak loudly, and she is an ally of the people, not a minion of Darkness. A few weeks in a citizen-centric reedudcation camp are all she needs. Oops, I forgot to add the [humor] tags! :)

==============

Grip, If your ideas are the path to defeating the Globalist/Ruling Elite, you may have to translate it into language that Spongebob Squarepants could understand and act upon - at least that's the current situation in the US.

You know, we won't let the dog drink out of the toilet because we know enough about pathogens to be personally aware, but there is no use talking to the dog about it - it's just water to him. If you mention "energetic vampirism" to 100 people, 99 will go to the sidewalk on the other side of the street - and keep a wary eye on you. :)

Dennis

Operator
20th January 2013, 22:14

Dennis

When we no longer allow ourselves to react to their baiting.

Yeah, better known as problem, no reaction, no more unwanted solutions

blufire
20th January 2013, 22:14

we have a huge wave of inbound energy starting to hit, so all of you gifted ones please calm down and remember we are friends here, trying to understand things that are hidden...

where's Charles? ;)

LOL . . . yep . . . . Cat Fight!!!! Although I is not gonna fight.

Arrowwind
20th January 2013, 22:18

where's Charles? ;)

Please understand Rocky that the NWO proposed/imposed after the fall by some is considered be a good thing for all of us. This is what I am responding too. you know... sort of like a Star Trek civilization all out of the dust of the fall of our current system pushed upon us by evil guys.

Dont get me wrong. Im all for a change of order, but I want no NWO where I loose jurisdiciton of my own back yard and must bow down to laws I did not participate in making and enforced upon be by guys who wear blue hats, run by some turkey in Brussels.

I say if the government wants no guns let them be the first to put them down. They have done far more killing than anyone I could possibly think of either first hand or though blood money.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/537198_4789705094351_36375595_n.jpg

gripreaper
20th January 2013, 22:19
what you are calling for is very elitist... spiritual elitism

I don't think so. If we want to set up an energetic dynamic where we have victims and tyrants, perpetrators and the helpless, how do we own our experience and therefore move to change it? How does the dance of duality, the polarization of memes and gambits, ever get brought into balance towards a collective dream of joy and peace, unless we own it?

That is right, and neither can a child grow up and lean to do it if they have been drugged since day one. Nor will anyone raised on monsanto foods. Just think about it.

This is true. the chances for most of the population of this planet to engage in any type of spiritual practice and grasp a hold of their own personal power, and reject the victim memes perpetrated upon them will most likely not happen in their current incarnation, yet, does this invalidate their experience? Does this invalidate mine and make me a spiritual elitist?

If you are so moved by the injustice of it all, then maybe you should take all your resources, jump on a plane and go feed, house and clothe hungry children in Africa. My soul contract, although I recognize the suffering and pain these people are experiencing, and have empathy for them, is not to go to Africa and feed them. If that is your calling and soul contract, then I suggest you no longer tarry and go immediately. If my not fulfilling this in this incarnation of my soulstream of incarnations, does that make me a spiritual elitist?

Once again, I don't think so. If we have a zombie apocalypse and the centralized grid goes down and we have an economic collapse, and people are starving and roaming the streets hungry,and a young mother and her child knocks on my door and are obviously starving, what am I to do? Do I shoot them dead and hoard my long term survival foods for myself, because I was spiritually prepared for the high probability of a collapse, and she was not? Or do I take them in, let them bathe and wash their clothes, keep warm and feed them a hot meal?

What do you think I would do? So, I'm not taking the high moral ground or a spiritual elitist position, I am just trying to explain how energy works at the most basic quantum level of the universe and how we need to recognize this and act accordingly, as the elite DO get this and have figured out how to manipulate the collective energy and use divide and conquer as the result. Until we learn and know what they know, we are subject to their continuing machinations.

I suggest you follow your own path and do what you feel is appropriate to awaken yourself and thus influence the collective.

Rocky_Shorz
20th January 2013, 22:26
so what would you say if you knew the leader of the new world order, someone that is going to bring the world together in peace?

what if he was sitting right here talking with you in a forum?

PTB may have a plan for who they want, but it isn't their decision...

we are getting good at recognizing their manipulations and deceptions...

and not allowing it to divide us...

I see the extremes moving towards the center, which is where peace will be found...

Arrowwind
20th January 2013, 22:26
[I suggest you follow your own path and do what you feel is appropriate to awaken yourself and thus influence the collective.

And so I do.

Arrowwind
20th January 2013, 22:29
I see the extremes moving towards the center, which is where peace will be found...

I am very hopeful for this. The more people awaken to what is happening the better the chance. You can only understand what is going on as you grasp the level of repression being put upon our nation.
Its very clear cut with the current shredding of our constitution.
They are working hard to make constitutional people and organizations into the terrorists... and you know. we have a war on terror, so they say. This is the case point where we must not allow them to divide us.

Rocky_Shorz
20th January 2013, 22:35
well I think it's funny that the people so upset over gun control don't own guns, they are fighting to fight...

there are many flaws in the constitution as language changes so does its meaning.

the country was set up so if a bunch of morons in congress can't get their act together that the President can move forward for the nation and let the little girly men act important while doing nothing.

Congress isn't arguing, by letting President Obama do it without their consent, they know it can't be used against them by their red neck voters...

they want him to do what he's doing...

and as for the teaparty, who do you think decided their animal is a Snake? Don't tread on me...

Koch and friends are sitting laughing their asses off...

they have removed them from any importance in the political system...

bet they even have the people haulers ready to load up FEMA...

Spray a community with Chemtrails to knock them out and haul them to FEMA before they wake up...

gripreaper
20th January 2013, 23:18
Problem: crazed lone gunmen, high on psychotropic drugs, have easy access to automatic firearms, and can walk into our schools in broad daylight and unload 100 high percussion and audibility rounds, massacre our children while they are at their most vulnerable, and we parents cannot protect them.

Reaction: Extreme indignation, anger and sorrow, where gun sales have gone through the roof and America is arming itself to the teeth.

Solution: Arm them to the teeth, pit them against each other in an extreme polarized state, set up a Mexican standoff, then reduce the money supply further, squeeze them until they have nothing left to lose and they begin to shoot each other for a meal. Provoke the extremists and hold them up as evidence for the need to take the guns away. With more false flags and more demonization of those who have guns, soon enough,the populace will be willing to surrender without a fight and buy into the one world system.

The agenda, I'm sure, has deeper more nefarious layers, but this is where it resides in the collective as far as I can tell.

[edit]
At this juncture in our history, I would suggest that, unless the avenue of unification is pursued and realized, we are indeed heading for dire consequences, since conflict and confrontation have never carried such serious implications as they do today. Fortunately, with recent advances in communication (such as the Web), there is a much greater chance that we can learn to "stand in the other guy's shoes" and see things from their vantage point, and so develop the necessary tolerance to effectualize a greater sense of planetary fraternity and understanding.

I know this came after my post, but it is the solution to the problem and reaction from the non elite perspective. Thanks Bob (and others) for pointing this out.

another bob
20th January 2013, 23:19
To briefly address Blufire's point without the emotional (or even current political) component, and from what I have learned through various sources that I consider reliable, there are two chief possible destinies we face as a planet, which countless other planetary civilizations have already faced throughout the multiverse: unite and thrive, or perish via divisive self-destruction.

The momentum of history can be seen as one long process of increasing global unification, interrupted by (and also paradoxically inspired by) conflict and division. Humans are essentially social animals, and so there might even be said to be a hard-wired instinct to form increasingly more unified social structures, as a means for providing the broadest possibilities for success of the species.

At this juncture in our history, I would suggest that, unless the avenue of unification is pursued and realized, we are indeed heading for dire consequences, since conflict and confrontation have never carried such serious implications as they do today. Fortunately, with recent advances in communication (such as the Web), there is a much greater chance that we can learn to "stand in the other guy's shoes" and see things from their vantage point, and so develop the necessary tolerance to effectualize a greater sense of planetary fraternity and understanding.

Spiral
20th January 2013, 23:22
Problem: crazed lone gunmen, high on psychotropic drugs, have easy access to automatic firearms, and can walk into our schools in broad daylight and unload 100 high percussion and audibility rounds, massacre our children while they are at their most vulnerable, and we parents cannot protect them.

Reaction: Extreme indignation, anger and sorrow, where gun sales have gone through the roof and America is arming itself to the teeth.

Solution: Disarm America and strip further liberties and freedoms from the masses, or conversely, arm them to the teeth, pit them against each other in an extreme polarized state, set up a Mexican standoff, then reduce the money supply further, squeeze them until they have nothing left to lose and they begin to shoot each other for a meal.

The agenda, I'm sure, has deeper more nefarious layers, but this is where it resides in the collective as far as I can tell.

The "agenda" only works within its own paradigm, what are they going to do when that is no longer the playing field ?

ghostrider
21st January 2013, 02:24
When government does something, it's never good for the citizens, no matter what your personal views are ... obama's reality show is on tommorrow for five hours ... last time I checked , inaugurations were boring ... he has already been sworn in, the rest is just a waste of time ...or it's part of the divide and conquer, making you watch all day long, and hear about it all day long, obama, obama , obama, ... it's all I heard all weekend... three more years can't go by fast enough for me...

Dennis Leahy
21st January 2013, 03:21
I try to make a point of thanking anyone and everyone who takes the time to share something of themselves in a thread that I start - even if it's kinda off-topic (I then try to nudge it back, or give up and go with the organic tangential flow.) "Thanks" rarely means "total agreement", but always means, "thanks for interacting." Just wanted to make sure that was said - your mileage may vary in the way you use the "Thanks" button.

If there is anyone that has not ever seen this episode of The Twilight Zone, or hasn't seen it in a while, please do take a few minutes and watch. Sure, the acting is poor and the whole thing screams "low budget", but it is truly one of Rod Serling's masterpieces: The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street. Very apropos to this thread.

Source: http://www.hulu.com/watch/440892
(cannot find it on YouTube, found it on "Hulu.com" but cannot embed it here. Sorry includes advertising. If anyone has a better link, PM me and I'll edit this one.)

Dennis

p.s. Actually, looking at that Twilight Zone episode again, some of the acting is not bad.

Tesseract
21st January 2013, 03:29
Yes, we are witnessing Machiavellian opportunism, a kind of inverse demagoguery, a walk on the moral high-ground by those without morals. Americans live in a hall of mirrors, where they are saturated with self-observation and where the false spectres and distortions drive them to paranoia and in-fighting. The tragedy is that so long as this is perpetuated the blind apathy to external tragedies of American origin will continue. My concern is that the degeneracy is so close to being self-perpetuating that I must ask myself if we are at times dishonest when we nominate TPTB as the villains.

Theorists keep asking to see pictures of dead children, as if they will not acknowledge the tragedy until such pictures emerge. Well, the pictures are out there, children are dead but there is no outrage. The conspiracy to kill them happens every Tuesday morning in a small room in Washington. Inside the US the people may feel divided, but to the rest of the world they are a passive monolith.

Warning, video below does show dead children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zf8bnYF-WxE

Christine
21st January 2013, 03:43
"Thanks" button employed for the heart.

AnthonyBacala
21st January 2013, 05:34
My sentiments EXACTLY Dennis! It is the very reason I put this video together, which your OP works almost like a prelude to. Please watch and let me know what you think! I am hoping to help people realize this exact same thing, and also what we can do about it.

CLvLC71bkOA