PDA

View Full Version : What is "Common Purpose"? It's mind-control in extremis

avid
21st January 2013, 19:20
Over the last few diabolical months I have read so much divisive nonsense - there is a pattern. The common denominator is "Common Purpose"...
Started many years ago and funded by major banking institutions, the goal is to get us 'useful idiots' into a globalistic way of thinking.
It is perpetrated by the MSM, and throughout our governance/education/health and organisational bodies in the UK/EU USA especially. This is a particularly good site to find out about it and its goals/agendas:
http://www.cpexposed.com/about-common-purpose

Common Purpose is a political charity using Behavioural Modification
Common Purpose (CP) is a Charity, based in Great Britain, which creates ‘Future Leaders’ of society. CP selects individuals and ‘trains’ them to learn how society works, who 'pulls the levers of power' and how CP ‘graduates’ can use this knowledge to lead 'Outside Authority’.

Children, teenagers and adults have their prejudices removed. Graduates are ‘empowered’ to become ‘Leaders’ and work in ‘partnership’ with other CP graduates. CP claims to have trained some 30,000 adult graduates in UK and changed the lives of some 80,000 people, including schoolchildren and young people.

But evidence shows that Common Purpose is rather more than a Charity ‘empowering' people and communities’. In fact, CP is an elitest pro-EU political organisation helping to replace democracy in UK, and worldwide, with CP chosen ‘elite’ leaders. In truth, their hidden networks and political objectives are undermining and destroying our democratic society and are threatening ‘free will’ in adults, teenagers and children. Their work is funded by public money and big business, including international banks.

It is important for researchers on this site to realise that the majority of Common Purpose 'graduates' are victims, who have little if any understanding of the wider role of Common Purpose within UK society, nor of its connections to higher government and the European Union. Drawn into CP training by a flattering invitation, or selected by their company or organisation, this recruitment is normally carried out by a previously trained CP person - now recruiting for the cause. Candidates are screened and selected (or rejected) by CP Advisory Board members in their area.

Both candidates and 'trained graduates' will have no real understanding of Common Purpose's wider role to help achieve a political and social paradigm shift in the UK. The real objective, would appear to be to replace our traditional UK democracy with the new regime of the EU superstate.

By blurring the boundaries between people, professions, public and private sectors, responsibility and accountability, CP encourages graduates to believe that as new selected leaders, CP graduates can work together, outside of the established political and social structures, to achieve this paradigm shift or CHANGE. The so called "Leading Outside Authority". In doing so, the allegiance of the individual becomes 're-framed' on CP colleagues and their NETWORK.

Using behavioural and experiential learning techniques, the views of graduates can be remoulded to conform to the new Common Purpose. Most will not be aware this has happened, but we are given immediate clues in descriptions by graduates that Common Purpose training is 'life changing', 'disturbing, or 'unsettling'. Trained and operating under the Chatham House rules of secrecy (details of discussion, those present and location are not disclosed), CP graduates come to operate in 'their world' of Common Purpose. Please go to Document Library .......Category.........Mind Control Background on this site for historical information regarding manipulation of people's free will and behaviour. much more on that site - please follow!
In the USA it proliferates daily here: http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0409/Common_Purpose.html

April 08, 2009
Categories: White House
'Common Purpose'

The latest in a series of new, low-profile efforts to coordinate the unusually focused progressive coalition backing the White House's goals is a quiet weekly meeting run by a new group called the Common Purpose Project.

The Common Purpose meeting every Tuesday afternoon at the Capitol Hilton brings together the top officials from a range of left-leaning organizations, from labor groups like Change to Win to activists like MoveOn.org, all in support of the White House's agenda. The group has an overlapping membership with a daily 8:45 a.m. call run by the Center for American Progress' and Media Matters' political arms; with the new field-oriented coalition Unity '09; and with the groups that allied to back the budget as the Campaign to Rebuild and Renew America Now.

Unlike those other groups, however, the Common Purpose meeting has involved a White House official, communications director Ellen Moran, two sources familiar with the meeting said. It's aimed, said one, at "providing a way for the White House to manage its relationships with some of these independent groups."

The EU is also a major player here.

Bottom line: the corporate major players want us 'useful idiots' to swallow hook, line and sinker into whatever 'game-plan' they have, and will stop at nothing to promulgate this. Sacrifice? What's a few lives for profit? I can now see between-the-lines on most of the worlds' latest 'crises', Mali, Algeria (AFRICOM???), Sandy Hook, and God-forbid geo-engineering the planet (for good or ill).

Please read the 'Common Purpose' links above and realise we are being 'inCULTcated' by nefarious means.

Funnily enough, I checked the 'graduates' on the UK site, and keyed in BBC - all key players Matrix course!!! My 2 former university bosses also went on the Matrix course! They would never be argued with, and railroaded logical opposition to the point where many key staff left. That is the goal of the "Common Purpose" movement.

I truly believe (and thank you Tony - Pie'n'eal) that we are being globally railroaded.

If we don't 'play' their game - they will never win.
Please read up on this - it'll give you a new more powerful view.
Thanks
Avid

norman
21st January 2013, 20:07
Alex Jones interviewed a retired British Navy officer a couple or 3 years ago who had been clobbered by Common Purpose ( or he claimed he had ).

He had started up a center for troubled youths in Plymouth. All went well for a while but then doors got slammed in his face and nasty things started happening, like, a brick thrown through his window.

He was surprised and puzzled until a stranger came to his door one day and offered an explanation for the strange things happening suddenly to him.

The stranger said " It's Common Purpose ".

Well, he didn't know what he was talking about but he soon got digging on the net and found out as much as he could about Common Purpose.

In my own experience, I've noticed that odd 'community' meetings are sometimes held by organisations with names other than common purpose but I strongly suspect that they are actually Common Purpose. I was invited to one once, probably because I'd registered as a contributor to a scheme for gathering public opinion on various local government policies. I fully intended to go to the meeting but something urgent came up and I missed. I wanted to go and suss out what the agenda was all about and also see some faces of the local people involved.

As I understand it, Common Purpose has been recruiting key people with positions of influence, like, Council leaders and Hospital administrators and School headmasters etc.

To me, it smells very much like a new kind of Freemasonry type of nod and wink brigade.

Spiral
21st January 2013, 20:19
Alex Jones interviewed a retired British Navy officer a couple or 3 years ago who had been clobbered by Common Purpose

He is called Brian Gerrish, there are Youtube videos of his talks, and his alternative newspaper is http://www.ukcolumn.org/

Common purpose is a secular political cult, and is spreading like wildfire.

avid
21st January 2013, 20:19
Not new - been in"CULTcating" us since mid 1990's when the morals of our society disintegrated, kids were promoted alchopops, teen vids went totally promiscuous, and the 'proper-speak' went ballistic!

DevilPigeon
21st January 2013, 20:20
Alex Jones interviewed a retired British Navy officer a couple or 3 years ago who had been clobbered by Common Purpose ( or he claimed he had ).

He had started up a center for troubled youths in Plymouth. All went well for a while but then doors got slammed in his face and nasty things started happening, like, a brick thrown through his window.

He was surprised and puzzled until a stranger came to his door one day and offered an explanation for the strange things happening suddenly to him.

The stranger said " It's Common Purpose ".

Well, he didn't know what he was talking about but he soon got digging on the net and found out as much as he could about Common Purpose.

In my own experience, I've noticed that odd 'community' meetings are sometimes held by organisations with names other than common purpose but I strongly suspect that they are actually Common Purpose. I was invited to one once, probably because I'd registered as a contributor to a scheme for gathering public opinion on various local government policies. I fully intended to go to the meeting but something urgent came up and I missed. I wanted to go and suss out what the agenda was all about and also see some faces of the local people involved.

As I understand it, Common Purpose has been recruiting key people with positions of influence, like, Council leaders and Hospital administrators and School headmasters etc.

To me, it smells very much like a new kind of Freemasonry type of nod and wink brigade.

Brian Gerrish. Search for him on YouTube, he's done loads of vids, very articulate and interesting guy. His main website is UK Column (http://www.ukcolumn.org/) (I think he's the editor)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
21st January 2013, 20:56
This stuff is disturbing. the UN, the air force, etc. Common Purpose indeed.

I'll believe that when we have communal grain silos and generators like ancient Egypt must have had.
Now those people, they had common purpose. They must have felt somewhat proud.

Not like today, where pride is a sin!

avid
22nd January 2013, 19:14
http://www.ukcolumn.org/

Thanks for this Spiral.

When I give this info to anyone they refuse to believe we are in a nasty psy-op! Today on the MSM they said David Cameron got a tiny PM salary, and why should the CEO's of big corporates get more? OH agreed with MSM!!! However - the backhanders via corporates to offshore accounts to our 'leaders' is ludicrous. Blair got millions to sign us off on the Lisbon Treaty, and immediately placed most of his 'backhander' into Cherie Blair's offshore accounts. Let's face it - our senior politicians are bought and paid for! In most countries! Let's hope Uruguay sets an example http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/09/27/meet-the-poorest-president-in-the-world-uruguayan-president-jose-mujica-drives-a-volkswagen-beetle-donates-90-of-his-salary-to-charity/ - if that's believable of course.....

Miller
23rd July 2023, 11:03
This post could fit into several threads on PA but I chose this one on Common Purpose because of Norman's post below which I've been thinking about (snipped):

Is the UK being run and controlled by Civil Servants?
The civil service seems to have been infiltrated by an organization that infiltrated many other administrative bodies too. It's hard to find solid evidence of that organization, I'm relying on anecdotal testimony to say this. That organization is known as Common Purpose. It's a kind of neo secret society that came on the scene, I think, during the Blair era.
As you know, Nigel Farage's recent fight with the UK banks has been well documented, especially on GB News, and the video below is particularly interesting for its comment on Common Purpose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4fz-kUdBoU&t=2584s&ab_channel=GBNews
At 40:12 Political journalist, Trevor Kavanagh, joins the panel to discuss the situation and refers to Common Purpose as a historically "Big Brother/Stasi" organisation with tentacles in Inclusivity and Gender Wars, the Police, Local Authority, etc and known as "The Blob", which is the name given to the UK Civil Servants by MP Michael Gove. Trevor Kavanagh goes on to say that CP is now global, and there's no doubt everyone can clearly see the influence of this organisation throughout the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgiQGphZDIk&ab_channel=DailyMail
In his recent interview with the Daily Mail, Nigel Farage asks at 6.37 how it is that Stonewall have such incredible influence over employment policies? He adds that Alison Rose, CEO of National Westminster Bank, which owns Coutts (the offending bank), is known as "Queen of Woke" and goes on to say that 49 out of the top 50 World Banks refer to a company called Refinitiv for credit and other checks.

https://www.refinitiv.com/en
Refinitive in turn conduct AI searches throughout social media platforms, like Facebook and Twitter (maybe even Whatsapp, although it wasn't mentioned). I cannot understand how Refinitiv (of whom I've never heard before today) are able to do this legally, but am assuming it's something in the small print that you have to agree to to get an account in anything these days. This really is such an invasive practice. Presumably, AI brings up red flags to admin staff, who think they're doing a good job policing everybody for the slightest infringement of social etiquette; and as we all know, this etiquette has in recent times become retroactive. But why hasn't there been more public outrage? Perhaps there has been, only we never get to hear about it because the number one weapon of Common Purpose is secrecy and (like Mary Poppins) they never explain.

Removing the pervasive influence of the banks is only the tip of the iceberg, but there is a midway solution in fintech companies, which offer basic banking facilities, like paying bills, but cannot offer mortgages, give loans or pay interest on savings. This might be a way forward for people who've been "debanked" - a new word which has crept into our vocabulary. Unsurprisingly this is a rapidly growing industry.

Flowerpunkchip
23rd July 2023, 11:35
Alex Jones interviewed a retired British Navy officer a couple or 3 years ago who had been clobbered by Common Purpose

He is called Brian Gerrish, there are Youtube videos of his talks, and his alternative newspaper is http://www.ukcolumn.org/

Common purpose is a secular political cult, and is spreading like wildfire.

Yes, Brian Gerrish is one amazing person. Please do not hesitate to check out UK Column news. They are fantastic investigative journalists. They cover many topics. They have saved many lives by speaking out against the fear machine and covid, etc.

It would be great to know the other names and groups which "common purpose" are associated with.