PDA

View Full Version : Wake up America ... if not now ... then when???

Calz
21st January 2013, 21:18
This goes back to my youth ... what has happened here and what are we going to do about it???

CXP4tRUuqUY

Steppenwolf
Monster lyrics

Songwriters: EDMONTON, JERRY / KAY, JOHN

Monster

Once the religious, the hunted and weary
Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
Came to this country to build a new vision
Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
Later some got slaves to gather riches

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

And once the ties with the crown had been broken
Westward in saddle and wagon it went
And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
Many the lives which had come to an end
While we bullied, stole and bought our a homeland
We began the slaughter of the red man

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

The blue and grey they stomped it
They kicked it just like a dog
And when the war over
They stuffed it just like a hog

And though the past has it's share of injustice
Kind was the spirit in many a way
But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
Now it's a monster and will not obey

(Suicide)
The spirit was freedom and justice
And it's keepers seem generous and kind
It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
But now they won't pay it no mind
'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
And now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order
But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watchin'

Our cities have turned into jungles
And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
We don't know how to mind our own business
'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us
Now we are fighting a war over there
No matter who's the winner
We can't pay the cost
'Cause there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watching

(America)
America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

truthseekerdan
21st January 2013, 21:25
Not sure if this video was posted before, but this seems to be a great thread...

T2XV3Edd2dc

Calz
21st January 2013, 21:40
Not sure if this video was posted before, but this seems to be a great thread...

T2XV3Edd2dc

WOW!

I had not seen that one before.

What an amazing piece added to the puzzle.

So many thanks :thumb:

another bob
21st January 2013, 21:43

T2XV3Edd2dc

WOW!

I had not seen that one before.

What an amazing piece added to the puzzle.

So many thanks :thumb:

Towards the end, when he became so passionate about having once believed in America, and then to finally come to question who the real terrrorists were -- that sense of betrayal -- will linger on in my mind for some time, since I felt the same way, going back to the Viet Nam debacle, and the recognition that my beloved country was actually being steered by war criminals.

Calz
21st January 2013, 21:55

T2XV3Edd2dc

This vid should have a thread of its own.

It should have every eye in the world.

When coupled with all the other overwhelming information on 911 ... what a connected and personal confirmation of what so many of us have believed for so long.

In keeping with the spirit of the thread ... America ... what the hell is it going to take???

humanalien
21st January 2013, 23:27
Thanks for the video, truthseekerdan. It was a good
video but there was nothing that guy said that most
of us here, didn't already know.

The proof of what happened that day, has already been
established. What is needed now, is for someone or many
of us, at once, figure out a way for all this evidence to be
heard in a courtroom. Maybe a massive march on DC wouldn't
hurt either.

If nothing gets done about this, it ourselves to blame for it.

gooty64
21st January 2013, 23:43
About 3/4's of Americans are infected with a combination of cognitive dissonance and/or false pride arrogance combo platter.

David Ray griffin explains the pride part and some other experts talk about the cognitive dissonance towards the end of this video-.

Skip to 154:30.
This is the docu that was on public mainstream media (PBS, Fall 2012)

mK86S-HZxTE

Rogerc
21st January 2013, 23:58
I saw the disillusionment of good and true young Americans when I served in Vietnam - why didn't you all listen to them?

13th Warrior
22nd January 2013, 00:48

T2XV3Edd2dc

Just because Alex gets a bad rap from some...this video is from 2009

B1dqRjUc37E

WhiteFeather
22nd January 2013, 01:23
Your preaching to the Avalon Choir here my brother. What are we gonna do about it? Make people aware, plant the seeds, someday they will grow. ;) Great song Calz, As a young tadpole when this song came out, i thought it was about a monster, Now as an adult as i listen to this song and read the words it all makes clear sense, i was right all along, indeed it is a monster. If i may...i would like to add this *****5***** Star video, so grab some :popcorn: and have a gander,,,,,,a highly powerful video here IMO. And a Great thread Calz. Great to see you posting again. Asquali :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcbGIdeNnTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcbGIdeNnTQ

Referee
22nd January 2013, 02:15
Fantastic post had not seen that video before THANK YOU!

Calz
22nd January 2013, 02:34
I saw the disillusionment of good and true young Americans when I served in Vietnam - why didn't you all listen to them?

Actually many did listen.

There was dramatically more unrest and voices against war at that time than there has been since.

Certainly some of that had to do with the draft ... but still.

http://www.ecopolis.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/flower-power.jpg

Paul
22nd January 2013, 03:33
If i may...i would like to add this *****5***** Star video
That was a good video - thanks!

mosquito
22nd January 2013, 04:15
Will they wake up as they're being marched into concentration camps ? Probably not, they'll believe it's for their own safety.

You or I can go out into the street now and have an intelligent conversation with someone who has no conscious recall of 9/11.

Every day, 9/11 passes further into history.

Every day, over 250,000 people are born for whom 9/11 is irrelevant.

There needs to be an international enquiry into the events of 9/11, and it needs to be widely publicised and televised. And most important of all, it needs to happen VERY VERY SOON, before today's 12 year olds become tomorrow's voters; before today's witnesses become tomorrow's fond memories.

ghostrider
22nd January 2013, 05:00
the white house wanted a war with Iraq, to have a staging area to attack Iran...ask yourself = who benefits from America and Muslims fighting ??? who is over there that isn't American or Muslim ??? ... hmmmm. could it be Israel ??? America kills muslims and muslims kill Americans, hmmmm ... If Israel was or is our ally , why didn't they do anything about the terrorist training camps ??? or Bin Laden ??? or saddam ??? Israel has remained off the radar and out of the news, with two wars going on right next door ... and the longest and largest terrorist hunt on the planet going on right in the middle of frog town ... hmmmm... What did we gain by invading Iraq ??? is your life any better because of it ??? is gas any cheaper ??? Do you feel safer ??? hell we are still in Korea , that's been over for 60 years...

Dennis Leahy
22nd January 2013, 06:44

T2XV3Edd2dc
I have seen Stubblebine interviewed before, but this is awesome. I recommend sharing it widely. Might just create a crack in some old farts - especially those who served in the military (like my dad.)

Dennis

Arrowwind
22nd January 2013, 07:24
the white house wanted a war with Iraq, to have a staging area to attack Iran...ask yourself = who benefits from America and Muslims fighting ??? who is over there that isn't American or Muslim ??? ... hmmmm. could it be Israel ??? America kills muslims and muslims kill Americans, hmmmm ... If Israel was or is our ally , why didn't they do anything about the terrorist training camps ??? or Bin Laden ??? or saddam ??? Israel has remained off the radar and out of the news, with two wars going on right next door ... and the longest and largest terrorist hunt on the planet going on right in the middle of frog town ... hmmmm... What did we gain by invading Iraq ??? is your life any better because of it ??? is gas any cheaper ??? Do you feel safer ??? hell we are still in Korea , that's been over for 60 years...

Back around 92 or 93 I lived in Texas and bozo Bush was governor. Just after Desert Storm he was on TV and he said something that greatly distrubed me regarding Saddham Hussien. I wish I had written it down because Bush managed to create the level of terror that I felt in my gut that day that I heard him on TV that was unmatched untill 9/11. I knew our collective destiny regarding Irag the day he was elected. I think much of Bush's desire to take Iraq out, Saddam Hussien out, had to do with the attempt on Herbert Walker Bushes life by Saddham Hussien. I knew before president Bush became president that there would be war because of what he had said about 8 years earlier. I had never known anything so profoundly in my life... I think that George Bush telepathically projected over the airwaves right to my gut what he intended to do back in 92. What was gained was revenge for George Bush in his father's name. Remember, there is no task too large, too costly for the illuminati when it comes to putting people in their proper place.

Blood for Blood - but you'll bleed first.

Wind
22nd January 2013, 12:39
“If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.”

-George H.W. Bush

Yes, that would probably be true. When those people (tptb) are reviewing their earthly lives on the astral plane they will understand what they have done. All will be forgiven if they ask for it, but no one can escape karma. That's what they are doing right now, creating massive amount of karma for themselves.

RMorgan
22nd January 2013, 13:04
Hey mate,

The problem is...wake up and then do what?

In my opinion, the internet is making things clearer about the big fraud people call government, however, people feel completely powerless to actually do something about it.

Our society is built around leadership, but who´s there to lead all these people towards revolution?

You can even argue that we don´t need any leadership, and, ultimately, you´re right. However, we´ve been living in this leadership model of society for thousands of years and it will take a least a century to build and adapt to a direct democracy model.

People need leadership, otherwise they will remain clueless about what to do, and, man, we´re living in dangerous time for revolutionary leaders, specially in the USA. Any eventual leader will be quickly labeled terrorist and then you know what happens.

Is there a possibility that people will wake up and do something on their own? Yes, there is is, but then it would be chaos and may even lead to civil war. It would be anarchy.

Raf.

Calz
22nd January 2013, 13:15
Thanks Raf.

Good points certainly. Obviously the hope would be for a peaceful revolution but that is highly unlikely with the current dynamics of this society.

A nonviolent revolution is not a program of seizure of power.
It is a program of transformation of relationships
ending in a peaceful transfer of power.
Mohandas Gandhi, 1942

I do believe, however, the outcome has more hope with a more united front than a people divided.

Bill Ryan
22nd January 2013, 13:26

T2XV3Edd2dc
I have seen Stubblebine interviewed before, but this is awesome. I recommend sharing it widely. Might just create a crack in some old farts - especially those who served in the military (like my dad.)

Dennis

Yes -- I've been convinced for a long time now that Stubblebine is a very good man and, with Rima Laibow, is doing his utmost to wake people up before it's too late.

RMorgan
22nd January 2013, 13:28
Thanks Raf.

Good points certainly. Obviously the hope would be for a peaceful revolution but that is highly unlikely with the current dynamics of this society.

Mohandas Gandhi, 1942

I do believe, however, the outcome has more hope with a more united front than a people divided.

Hey Calz,

That´s exactly what the world needs. We need more people like Gandhi.

Right now, people are becoming quite desperate for change.

I believe that, somewhere in the future, people will be so desperate for change, that they will accept anyone capable of making things happen. This leader might (hopefully) be someone like Gandhi or not...

Just remember what happened in Germany; People were desperate, their economy was completely broke, Hitler came and fixed it...you know the rest of the story.

Is it possible that TPTB are planning something like it? Well, it is very possible. They make people desperate, come up with an extreme solution and then people will have no practical choice but to embrace it.

Ask yourself -How far the American people are whiling to go to take back the American Dream? - The answer may be very scary...

Anyway, all I know is that we´re living in dangerous times. This moment will define our history for centuries to come.

The new Hitler or the new Gandhi; who will come next? I have no idea...

Raf.

Dennis Leahy
22nd January 2013, 14:33
Hey mate,

In my opinion, the internet is making things clearer about the big fraud people call government, however, people feel completely powerless to actually do something about it.

Our society is built around leadership, but who´s there to lead all these people towards revolution?

You can even argue that we don´t need any leadership, and, ultimately, you´re right. However, we´ve been living in this leadership model of society for thousands of years and it will take a least a century to build and adapt to a direct democracy model.

People need leadership, otherwise they will remain clueless about what to do, and, man, we´re living in dangerous time for revolutionary leaders, specially in the USA. Any eventual leader will be quickly labeled terrorist and then you know what happens.

Is there a possibility that people will wake up and do something on their own? Yes, there is is, but then it would be chaos and may even lead to civil war. It would be anarchy.

Raf.
(emphasis mine)
Hi Raf, this is exactly why The Reset Button was assembled. There has to be a very specific goal, plan, and strategy - or else you get something like the Occupy movement - lots of passion but way too nebulous to take effective action.

Many people know that we are politically powerless (have no voice in governance), but for some reason, they cannot understand that controlling governance is the doorway, the steppingstone, to any real change. People are motivated by issues (like stopping drone bombing, stopping offshore drilling or fracking, universal health care, wealth disparity, financial crimes,...), and "election reform" is a hypnotically boring and non-motivating issue - yet it is the critical, first issue.

People want to go directly to the secondary or tertiary issues (with no power to change anything.) This repeating loop - waves of public indignation followed by ineffective action (voting, petitioning, protesting, etc.) - is the mobius strip upon which we march.

People have become content with yelling at elected officials (who were actually picked, approved, and supported to victory in the election by the Financial Elite) to stop supporting the agenda of the Financial Elite. It would be hilarious if not so serious.

Just recently it hit me that the "Goal" portion of The Reset Button really did not get enough emphasis. Just like the ineffective action, passion, and energy many people exert by attacking issues that are only solvable by actually being in control of governance, many people have impossible goals. (Or, at least impossible in a single step.) In the US, the idea of switching - in one step - from the most aggressive and and predatory capitalistic system in Earth's history to a resource-based economy (Zeitgeist/Venus Project), or a pure Social Democracy, or a Libertarian paradigm... is ludicrous. But, if ANY major change is to take place in the ideology and major policies of the nation, ordinary citizens (rather than corporate-sponsored, corporate-aligned puppets) would first need to be in all positions of governance.

I know this is US-centric, but hope that those of you around the world can internally translate this to your own nation's situation - just as Iceland did.

Dennis

jackovesk
22nd January 2013, 14:38
Remember me, you 'Brainwashed American Fools'...:heh:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PtSd59zcjMs/ThDUQ0AMjAI/AAAAAAAATzs/ZGbzybPIFT8/s320/tumblr_lgzg691oMI1qc0s0fo1_500.jpg

I just got another '4 More Years'...:pound:

'F' the lot of you & your Constitution..! Me and my NWO buddies 'RULE'...:rockon:

gooty64
22nd January 2013, 14:43
Hey mate,

pick one

1. sink into utter despair
2. magically ascend
3. peaceful revolution (starting when?)
4. wait for brilliant 29 year olds to figure it out
5. none of the above
6. fill in the blank___________________.

Lazlo
22nd January 2013, 16:59
A couple of thoughts to chew on.

1) We know that any government can't be trusted implicitly. That's why the founding fathers built the checks and balances into the constitution. Were the "good old days" really so good? I believe that it can be argued that they weren't. American history is not the raising of the flag at Iwo Jima, Norman Rockwell paintings, and the Ozzie and Harriet innocence of the 1950's. The difference is that today we have the internet. Ideas can spread rapidly and take root without the assistance of the media.

2) The truth about 9-11 can't be told simply because it would mean the complete dissolution of our government and way of life. Even if every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the entire Supreme Court, and all 535 members of congress knew beyond doubt that our own government perpetrated 9-11.... they dare not speak out. While the truth would set us free, it would also lead inevitably to bloody revolution and chaos. No one could ever trust the governement again and it would require a complete transformation of our government and way of life. I imagine that the rationalization among those who know the truth goes somethink like this:

"Father had an affair, but it was a singular transgression. Is it not better to maintain the semblance of normalcy for the sake of our children? What would cause more harm, hiding this dark secret or destroying the illusion of a loving family and raising the kids in a broken home?"

Arrowwind
22nd January 2013, 17:11
Hey mate,

1. sink into utter despair
2. magically ascend
3. peaceful revolution (starting when?)
4. wait for brilliant 29 year olds to figure it out
5. none of the above
6. fill in the blank___________________.

I pick that we right here take action... with the reset button, that we design tasks and do them amongst people on this forum (and elsewhere) Promote it, move it forward, drive it home into the minds of US citizens. At this point in time there is no other recourse that is not filled with bloodshed or slavery and the further economic decline of the US as we all drown in the monsanto death paradigm. If we do nothing that is what will happen.

The only people who can save us are ouselves.

Arrowwind
22nd January 2013, 17:16
"Father had an affair, but it was a singular transgression. Is it not better to maintain the semblance of normalcy for the sake of our children? What would cause more harm, hiding this dark secret or destroying the illusion of a loving family and raising the kids in a broken home?"

The sins of the father are paid for by the children and for 7 generations the lie and deceit plays upon the psyche of all involved. The level of sin the US is involved in cannot by any means be compared to an affair and the ramification are untold in pain and suffering from here to eternity unless we get to the truth and provide a way for people to live by the truth and to enact and recreate freedom though righteous election.

Our deceptions keep us from not only national liberties but spiritual liberty

gooty64
22nd January 2013, 17:36
You know Jack, your over-generalizations about Americans are annoying to me. Stick a sock in it!:o
btw, I was just watching a Max Igan video and he basically says the same thing about Australians that you say about Americans.
I forgive you and i love you:p:grouphug:

Remember me, you 'Brainwashed American Fools'...:heh:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PtSd59zcjMs/ThDUQ0AMjAI/AAAAAAAATzs/ZGbzybPIFT8/s320/tumblr_lgzg691oMI1qc0s0fo1_500.jpg

'F' the lot of you & your Constitution..! Me and my NWO buddies 'RULE'...:rockon:

Dennis Leahy
22nd January 2013, 17:48
A couple of thoughts to chew on.

1) We know that any government can't be trusted implicitly. That's why the founding fathers built the checks and balances into the constitution. Were the "good old days" really so good? I believe that it can be argued that they weren't. American history is not the raising of the flag at Iwo Jima, Norman Rockwell paintings, and the Ozzie and Harriet innocence of the 1950's. The difference is that today we have the internet. Ideas can spread rapidly and take root without the assistance of the media.

2) The truth about 9-11 can't be told simply because it would mean the complete dissolution of our government and way of life. Even if every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the entire Supreme Court, and all 535 members of congress knew beyond doubt that our own government perpetrated 9-11.... they dare not speak out. While the truth would set us free, it would also lead inevitably to bloody revolution and chaos. No one could ever trust the governement again and it would require a complete transformation of our government and way of life. I imagine that the rationalization among those who know the truth goes somethink like this:

1) We know that any government can't be trusted implicitly. True, but if all of the major avenues for corruption of elected officials are removed simultaneously, the trust factor might approach 80% rather than 0% as it is now.

We have to look further than our history to envision something different. (Probably true in most countries), the US has never had a citizen-centric government. The US "founding fathers (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#fathers)" were rich landowners, elitists who had no intention of allowing ordinary citizens to govern, as well as thieving, genocidal maniacs - and yet that's the best we can do is point to them as our examples of wisdom.

The US has so many laws, no one knows for sure how many laws there are. Can you think of the last piece of legislation that passed Congress that was truly citizen-centric and/or eco-centric (and not just Orwellian doublespeak?) Law after law after law is passed that is corporate-centric. This will never end, as long as Big Money selects 2 candidates and allows us to choose between them.

Now, can you imagine a Congress filled with ordinary citizens, vetted to have no ties to corporations or banking, that were also not allowed to buy any corporate stock or take a corporate management position for 5 years after leaving office? One more critical criterion: all of these ordinary citizens would have been elected without any political party and with zero private (corporate or personal) money. Now, imagine the legislation this body would produce (and the old corporate-centric legislation they would shred.)

Perfect? No, but a dozen orders of magnitude better than what we have now: corporations represented by corporate-sponsored, corporate-elected, corporate-tied "elected" officials that serve corporatocracy.

2) The truth about 9-11 can't be told simply because it would mean the complete dissolution of our government and way of life.I disagree that there would/will be a bloody revolution and chaos when the perpetrators of 9/11 are convicted. But I can guarantee, with absolute certainty, that there will never be a single conviction unless something like the Reset Button takes place first. Think of the president, current and past, the Congress, the major Department appointees, the Supreme Court and the federal judges, the Joint Chiefs of Staff as one big Mafia family (and the "Don" is the international banking cartel.) They won't convict themselves, they won't stop themselves.

"Father had an affair, but it was a singular transgression. Is it not better to maintain the semblance of normalcy..."Problem is that "daddy" is a serial rapist and serial killer. Pretending won't make it go away, and more victims will fall to "daddy" if daddy is not stopped.

Dennis

Lazlo
22nd January 2013, 17:49

The sins of the father are paid for by the children and for 7 generations the lie and deceit plays upon the psyche of all involved. The level of sin the US is involved in cannot by any means be compared to an affair and the ramification are untold in pain and suffering from here to eternity unless we get to the truth and provide a way for people to live by the truth and to enact and recreate freedom though righteous election.

Our deceptions keep us from not only national liberties but spiritual liberty

I am not justifying the rational, just trying to help shed some light on why things are so frustrating for those with open eyes.

The issue with those in the know is that they are suffering from cognitive dissonance.

"I am a good person. I believe in the ideals of a moral and just government. I am doing what is best for my country."

"My country has engaged in criminal and reprehensible actions."

When the thoughts are mutually contradictory, the human psyche breaks down unless it resorts to justifications to reconcile the contradictory thoughts.

Lazlo
22nd January 2013, 18:30
Dennis,

Exellent points, every one. I am not a defender of the current system, but I am not conviced that I want to live through the chaos and confusion that would be required to get to a society that you envision.

The populace is unruly, heck Americans will beat each other to a pulp over a sale at Walmart, and those in power aren't going to change anything without a fight.

Tranformation could lead to the rise of a cornpone Hitler more easily than a benign government made up of philosopher citizen legislators.

Paul
22nd January 2013, 20:43
pick one
I'd suggest we not go looking for a solution :).

Sometimes we have a tendency to list all the potential solutions we can think of, and then either (1) realize they're all impossible and despair, or (2) realize all but one are impossible and by force of logic, adopt the remaining one.

Doing this presumes that we can understand things well enough to describe the problem and list the possible solutions.

I would suggest rather that for large problems such as these, we are not even close to that level of collective understanding or ability to enumerate the solutions. I doubt even that there is "a solution" that could be listed as one coherent entity.

Rather we must solve this one like grass breaks concrete ... seeking the light, water and nourishment, adapting to the cycles of the seasons, spreading the seeds of our insight, knowledge and awareness, working in concert with our fellow blades (and roots) of grass, and expanding where opportunity (with a bit of pushing) presents itself.

jackovesk
23rd January 2013, 14:24
You know Jack, your over-generalizations about Americans are annoying to me. Stick a sock in it!:o
btw, I was just watching a Max Igan video and he basically says the same thing about Australians that you say about Americans.
I forgive you and i love you:p:grouphug:

Remember me, you 'Brainwashed American Fools'...

Gooty64,

You know something,

You do know that was satire/sarcasm don't you..???

As I've stated many times before,

My job here is to 'Awake' those that are 'Asleep' to the likes of the Criminal 'Obama Types' and quite frankly I really don't have time for those that allow 'Dictators' to make up the rules as they go - Against the 'Constitution'...:nono:

If your an American that is blind to what Obama & his NWO buddies are doing to your Country..???

I feel sorry for all those patriotic Americans that do...!!!

I really could'nt give a toss what you think...:nono:

My only concern is the 'Truth'..!

o btw, I was just watching a Max Igan video and he basically says the same thing about Australians that you say about Americans.

You obviously have never bothered to read any of my threads concerning what the NWO Globalists are doing to my own Country...:no:

I forgive you and i love you

BTW - I don't forgive you, nor would your own Countrymen, that actually know what's going on..!!!

Carmody
23rd January 2013, 18:57
Thanks Raf.

Mohandas Gandhi, 1942

The other problem is that time of Gandhi was then...and this is now.

Two different things, there.

When Britain left India, they had a place to go, that India was not really their home base, so to speak. The parasite could retreat, and it did, to a certain extent. That worm retreated a bit, and survived.

The parasite in the USA, has, to some extent, no where to go, thus is far more dangerous when confronted. It is dug in like a tick, so to speak. If it can't win in the USA, a notable portion of it will die.

For us, that death is a good thing. For the parasite... it is very very bad. This is consequently, more like a fight to the death, for the parasite, whereas in India, it was not.

That in India, the imperialism was direct, obvious, and separate from the people. complete and in plain sight, nothing to understand.. it was right there. It could be seen and identified by ALL, and it was. Yet it STILL took that crazy level of work for Gandhi and those involved, in order to 'get it done'.

That in the USA, it is hidden... that the people of the USA have no clue it is there, that their minds and life ideal, understandings, and levels of knowing, on all scales, will have to be shattered as an opening point, before they can even begin to identify a parasite that is also HIDDEN, even when it has been revealed.

I mean, the people of China have a far better clue who their enemy is than most of the US citizens (their understanding of local government), regarding their real awareness and connection to the problems in front of them.

That the situation BEGINS with a shattering of people's minds as a opening point, which is one hell of a hill for anyone to climb, let alone an entire country.

That the level of technology and capacity is different, that the parasite is seemingly more vicious, that it is akin to a fight to the death, for the parasite. This is a very ugly combination.

Astrologically, it is the 'Pluto Return', for the USA, 1770-1776, comes back around again, a condition of similarity to that time, once again. Tinged with the flavor of that time. An echo, a re-hash, to a certain extent.

Thus, it can be seen that the level of complexity, this time around, is much greater and has the capacity to shatter the minds of the vast majority of US citizens..and in that moment and time... rile them into a mood for blood and state of confusion..... that is nearly (and probably is) unprecedented in human history.

Carmody
23rd January 2013, 19:16
It has the potential to be so messy, that the minimum requirement for the moment and situation, regarding what the size of 'the hump' to overcome is...it is so potent....that best you can hope for, is the ability to do triage.

Calz
23rd January 2013, 19:20
The parasite in the USA, has, to some extent, no where to go, thus is far more dangerous when confronted. It is dug in like a tick, so to speak. If it can't win in the USA, a notable portion of it will die.

Agreed (dammit).

Personally I see little other than planned drama and stalling tactics for the "time" the elite head to the bunkers and let the rest of humanity duke it out on our own.

Whether or not this is something "heading our way" of a natural basis that the information is being suppressed inasmuch as "they" can ... or something "they" will trigger. Hard to say.

Combine some science and psychic information ... and have at it:

http://starburstfound.org/superwaveblog/?p=267

There seems to be some really positive energy that is making it's way down into the physical level.

Things (logically) don't look so good ... yet ... as Kirk in the Kahn movie suggests ... there are always ... possibilities (paraphrasing).

Arrowwind
23rd January 2013, 19:37
The issue with those in the know is that they are suffering from cognitive dissonance.

"I am a good person. I believe in the ideals of a moral and just government. I am doing what is best for my country."

"My country has engaged in criminal and reprehensible actions."

When the thoughts are mutually contradictory, the human psyche breaks down unless it resorts to justifications to reconcile the contradictory thoughts.

and this is exactly the issue. Cognative dissonace as you call it, I call it living in the gray zone. Neither the light nor the dark. I think the elite count on us to be as such for if we really took a stand and called things by their proper name, did the right action, supported the right endeavors and did not spend our time justifying our congnitive dissonance (to "get along") or being in the gray zone we would not have the mess we have now.

Back when I was a kid there was a lot of talk about things not being black nor white.. but somewhere in the middle, in the gray zone, and we have to accept that. Actually that we should accept that. It was actually taught in school. Anyone remember? I think it still goes on today.

In other words accept less that purity, accept less than truth, accept less justice, accept less humanity, accept less compassion, accept less and be a good slave.

It appears that collectively we have accepted our cognitive dissonace instead of doing what all great people must do... which is take a stand for truth.

778 neighbour of some guy
23rd January 2013, 19:42
(emphasis mine)
Hi Raf, this is exactly why The Reset Button was assembled. There has to be a very specific goal, plan, and strategy - or else you get something like the Occupy movement - lots of passion but way too nebulous to take effective action.

Many people know that we are politically powerless (have no voice in governance), but for some reason, they cannot understand that controlling governance is the doorway, the steppingstone, to any real change. People are motivated by issues (like stopping drone bombing, stopping offshore drilling or fracking, universal health care, wealth disparity, financial crimes,...), and "election reform" is a hypnotically boring and non-motivating issue - yet it is the critical, first issue.

People want to go directly to the secondary or tertiary issues (with no power to change anything.) This repeating loop - waves of public indignation followed by ineffective action (voting, petitioning, protesting, etc.) - is the mobius strip upon which we march.

People have become content with yelling at elected officials (who were actually picked, approved, and supported to victory in the election by the Financial Elite) to stop supporting the agenda of the Financial Elite. It would be hilarious if not so serious.

Just recently it hit me that the "Goal" portion of The Reset Button really did not get enough emphasis. Just like the ineffective action, passion, and energy many people exert by attacking issues that are only solvable by actually being in control of governance, many people have impossible goals. (Or, at least impossible in a single step.) In the US, the idea of switching - in one step - from the most aggressive and and predatory capitalistic system in Earth's history to a resource-based economy (Zeitgeist/Venus Project), or a pure Social Democracy, or a Libertarian paradigm... is ludicrous. But, if ANY major change is to take place in the ideology and major policies of the nation, ordinary citizens (rather than corporate-sponsored, corporate-aligned puppets) would first need to be in all positions of governance.

I know this is US-centric, but hope that those of you around the world can internally translate this to your own nation's situation - just as Iceland did.

Dennis

I wish i was as good with words as you are ( translating them to paper or forums ), Dennis, very good post, as for your last sentence ( the post being somewhat US centric), its not, we hit the same walls here in Europe, we get referendums that clearly state ( the outcome will not be of any consequence to allready in place policies) paper tigers, thats all it is, and Brussels rules us by guys we did not elect at all, and Iceland, well, we'll see how they are doing in a couple of years, in case everything is still peachy there by that time, then we have an example to follow, but one thing is sure, if the global matrix of corrupt politicians and the buying of governments dont stop ( instead of just wrapping it in some new jacket with the same contents we are seriously screwed(and we allready are).

Sorry, i know your reply was meant for Raf, but i only recently can bring up the patience to focus my attention to the bigger picture since i spent so much energy in getting my small preps in order, those took some research, and ACTION btw.

I think the clarity of your realism is something to be admired, I got seriously depressed a few times during my little awakening proces and did not get out of bed besides to go to work, this forum is an excelent place to get informed but you are correct, we have to get our collective priorities straight, and we cant jam it down their throats, that would make us no better than the so called ptb, thank god for the internet!

Gardener
23rd January 2013, 19:51
This is how psychosis (real psychotic phase) comes about. Sometimes it doesn't recover.

Lazlo: --->When the thoughts are mutually contradictory, the human psyche breaks down unless it resorts to justifications to reconcile the contradictory thoughts.

Arrowwind
23rd January 2013, 20:20
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/295394_412484895505442_1259566671_n.jpg

Dennis Leahy
23rd January 2013, 23:31
pick one
I'd suggest we not go looking for a solution :).

Sometimes we have a tendency to list all the potential solutions we can think of, and then either (1) realize they're all impossible and despair, or (2) realize all but one are impossible and by force of logic, adopt the remaining one.

Doing this presumes that we can understand things well enough to describe the problem and list the possible solutions.

I would suggest rather that for large problems such as these, we are not even close to that level of collective understanding or ability to enumerate the solutions. I doubt even that there is "a solution" that could be listed as one coherent entity.

Rather we must solve this one like grass breaks concrete ... seeking the light, water and nourishment, adapting to the cycles of the seasons, spreading the seeds of our insight, knowledge and awareness, working in concert with our fellow blades (and roots) of grass, and expanding where opportunity (with a bit of pushing) presents itself.This has Taoist wisdom infused in it... and yet... I have to disagree. Or at least disagree that this is where we gamble all of our chips.

There are clear examples throughout history where a typically wise "wait and see" ended up to be, "ut oh, we waited too long and now what we see is devouring us!"

I think you are right that even collectively, we don't have all the answers. However, my contention is that the dynamic of the collective is not currently set up to extract the best from our collective minds, and move forward. If you draw a Venn diagram - representing not just wishful thinking but reality - showing the structure of governance in the US (and this is certainly true in most, if not all, countries), you'll have to draw two non-intersecting circles: the very small one are the people involved in governance, and a huge one representing the rest of the people. Currently, they do NOT overlap.

The only overlap would be to draw a third circle, a teeny-tiny one, representing the Financial Elite, and that one would intersect - slightly - the very small circle representing their manservants that control governance.

So, we in the giant circle are disconnected from having any of our good ideas implemented. It doesn't matter if we in this collective group come up with a solution or multiple solutions - they will not be implemented. We are impotent, powerless to make the giant steps to heal our biosphere from our toxic lifestyle or affect our futures or those of the other Earth inhabitants - in any major way. Yes, we individually (and even collectively) can influence ourselves, our families, our communities - and we must. But to pretend that these actions will stop the war-for-profit, imperialist US military, or stop the slow genocide of all life on Earth by these monsters, of any of the other giant issues is something between dereliction of duty and conscious acquiescence.

The proposal that I have made, as a new beginning (to remove all the corporate-sponsored shills from positions of governance, and replace all of them with ordinary citizens vetted to have no corporate ties) is (in my opinion) really a no-brainer. Of course it has to be done, or the corporatists remain in complete control of humankind's destiny. Corporate charters are sociopathic by definition; we have plenty of evidence of the malevolence and greed and the toxic wasteland in their wake. We may not know what to do next, but we sure as hell ought to know we don't want them making the decisions about what to do next.

Once the corporatists are out and only non-corporate-affiliated citizens are in office (people who also, by the way, would listen to the folks in the giant circle in our Venn diagram - to overlap those in governance with the governed), THEN we are in a position to actually discuss, from a citizen-centric and eco-centric perspective, just what we collectively want to do.

Dennis

Sueanne47
29th October 2016, 19:39
Brilliant chat with Kerry ~ Stew Webb, Banksters, Mortgages & more :

1cO7MhY4HH4