PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan Sick After Getting Flu Jab On TV

Hip Hipnotist
24th January 2013, 21:31
You can't make this stuff up...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/piers-morgan-falls-ill-days-after-receiving-flu-vaccine.html

Dr. Oz should'a known better. Shame on him.

As for Piers, well, you all know about Piers.

KiwiElf
24th January 2013, 21:34
Hahahahaha... Perfect! :D

sleepy
24th January 2013, 21:37
xxxxxxxxxx

Star Tsar
24th January 2013, 21:57
Quick someone give him Earl Hickey's telephone number so he can tap his phone and learn all about Karma!

:phone::ear::suspicious::boom:

http://www.channel4.com/assets/programmes/images/my-name-is-earl/my-name-is-earl-20090526144523_625x352.jpg

Earth Angel
24th January 2013, 22:03
:lol: its a beautiful thing!

jagman
24th January 2013, 22:06
:dance:Piers has chronic diaherra of the mouth and constipation of the brain.

Wind
24th January 2013, 22:10
I almost feel bad for him injecting that poison into his veins.

RMorgan
24th January 2013, 22:14
I hope next time he tries to debunk the myths behind the prostate examination live on TV. What an idiot.

Sidney
24th January 2013, 23:05
OMG....ROTFLMAO Karma????

markpierre
24th January 2013, 23:55
Gosh, I hope Piers doesn't go blind,
or develop narcolepsy,
or asthma,
or eczema,
or food allergies,
or chronic ear infections, insulin dependent diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, autism, attention deficit disorder, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, hyperactivity, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, cancer and/or a raft of other chronic and auto-immune conditions. That'd be a bummer.

Or become sterile.

Snookie
25th January 2013, 00:04
Piers ...shill for the MSM and Dr Oz ...shill for big Pharma. It doesn't get much better than that!

SilentFeathers
25th January 2013, 00:06
Perhaps he's having second thoughts about some of the things Alex Jones was telling him too! lol!!!

Christine
25th January 2013, 00:11
Beautiful (in a sick sort of way) ;)

DeDukshyn
25th January 2013, 00:36
Let's add this bit of interesting stats to the mix ... maybe we can get another Piers / Alex debate going.

"Assualt" style rifles and vaccines, starring in "Which weapon kills more Kids!!!?? Assault Rifles? Or vaccines??!!!

Well, here's the answer ... ;) http://www.naturalnews.com/038812_vaccines_childhood_deaths_toxic_chemicals.h tml

Excerpt:

"The recommended childhood vaccination schedule has changed dramatically over the years, with children now receiving upwards of 30 vaccines, including multiple combination vaccines, before the age of six. And in many cases, doctors and nurses administer half a dozen or more vaccines all at once during a single visit to make sure children get all these shots and to save time. But according to data compiled from the government's Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), as many as 145,000 children or more have died throughout the past 20 years as a result of this multiple vaccine dose approach, and few parents are aware of this shocking fact."

But I'm sure Piers means well ... lol ;)

westhill
25th January 2013, 00:47
Maybe Piers is more expendable than he thinks. I always thought those on camera vaccinations
would be saline solution only. Did he get slipped the "real" stuff?

Earth Angel
25th January 2013, 00:50
or WORSE....Become one of those conspiracy nuts!!!

or develop narcolepsy,
or asthma,
or eczema,
or food allergies,
or chronic ear infections, insulin dependent diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, autism, attention deficit disorder, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, hyperactivity, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, cancer and/or a raft of other chronic and auto-immune conditions. That'd be a bummer.

Or become sterile.

DeDukshyn
25th January 2013, 00:55
I hope next time he tries to debunk the myths behind the prostate examination live on TV. What an idiot.

My hope is that he personally debunks the myth that shoving a pencil through your optic nerve hole won't kill you as fast as an "assault style" rifle. That should put an end to his propaganda BS ...

WhiteFeather
25th January 2013, 01:48
or develop narcolepsy,
or asthma,
or eczema,
or food allergies,

Or become sterile.

You left out Alzheimers......So im adding it in.

ghostrider
25th January 2013, 01:48
You can't make this stuff up...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/piers-morgan-falls-ill-days-after-receiving-flu-vaccine.html

Dr. Oz should'a known better. Shame on him.

As for Piers, well, you all know about Piers.

take the shot and get the flu, he can't deny that one truth...I kinda feel sorry for him, the flu this year is terrible... everyone I know has had it or is getting it, flu shot or not ...

SilentFeathers
25th January 2013, 01:56
The ironic thing is that he probably has a different strain of flu that is going around right now...

Rumor has it that this years flu shot does'nt prevent the strain that is actually making every one sick right now. Perhaps Piers will get thelu twice this year.....he should of took Alex a bit more seriously!

markpierre
25th January 2013, 09:40
or develop narcolepsy,
or asthma,
or eczema,
or food allergies,

Or become sterile.

You left out Alzheimers......So im adding it in.

Thanks pal. I forgot. The big one! That's what happens....you begin to forget things.

Maybe Piers will forget he's a moron.

778 neighbour of some guy
25th January 2013, 09:53
Maybe Piers will forget he's a moron.

Thats where the real trouble starts.

Conchis
25th January 2013, 10:04
I think for the next television show, he should get on one of the dreamliner's with the interesting batteries on board just to show how safe they are....

The Truth Is In There
25th January 2013, 12:06
some people need to learn the hard way.

araucaria
25th January 2013, 13:26
He doesn't even seem to understand the fundamental principle of vaccination whereby you are injected with a mild form of the disease to immunize yourself against worse - similia similibus curantur. Basically it is a massive dose of homeopathy.

Fred Steeves
25th January 2013, 13:37
Forrest Gump said it best: "Stupid is as stupid does". http://nexusnow.info/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/dirol.gif

jackovesk
25th January 2013, 14:36
Betcha the 'Arrogant' (Piss-Off Morgan) didn't bother to (Read the Label) :)

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/h1n1splash.jpg

Yep, 'Look what you can Look' forward to now (Piss-Off)...:shocked:

Dennis Leahy
25th January 2013, 15:10
Get well soon, dumbass. Try some Oil of Oregano, Tulsi ("Holy Basil") tea, or some MMS/CDS. Of course, that won't "cure" the neurotoxins and other toxic and pathogenic contaminants that were injected into you, nor will it cure a chronic case of dumbass, but it may help cure the flu. Oh wait, doctor "Oz" will tell you that the substances I listed won't help (it's on the back of the cue card from the CDC/FDA/Big Pharma club.)

Dennis

gripreaper
25th January 2013, 15:26
Get well soon, dumbass. Try some Oil of Oregano, Tulsi ("Holy Basil") tea, or some MMS/CDS. Of course, that won't "cure" the neurotoxins and other toxic and pathogenic contaminants that were injected into you, nor will it cure a chronic case of dumbass, but it may help cure the flu. Oh wait, doctor "Oz" will tell you that the substances I listed won't help (it's on the back of the cue card from the CDC/FDA/Big Pharma club.)

Dennis

So the universe does have a sense of humor afterall.

jackovesk
25th January 2013, 15:51

Dennis

When you really think about it, good-old (Piss-Off) can't be all that important to his ......(Puppet-Pay-Masters) for allowing him to take the 'Shot' in the 1st place...:lever:..:secret:

GlassSteagallfan
25th January 2013, 19:11
When you really think about it, good-old (Piss-Off) can't be all that important to his ......(Puppet-Pay-Masters) for allowing him to take the 'Shot' in the 1st place...:lever:..:secret:

Maybe the PayMasters are mad at him for making Alex Jones more popular.

Regardless, I hope this wakes him up.

Arrowwind
25th January 2013, 19:22
Morgan gets what he deserves... and he's got more coming.

Ammit
25th January 2013, 19:50
I got a bad feeling about this.. lets hope it is the normal flu jab and not a special concoction made specially for him...