PDA

View Full Version : Tornado Warning!!prayers please

Sidney
30th January 2013, 03:29
Hi All, My town is currently under a tornado warning, please say some prayers for us. Will let you know the outcome when it blows past. Thank You in advance Hugs

Chip
30th January 2013, 03:35
Will do. I was fortunate to survive one that I can't remember. My mother always tells the story. I can only recall her terrifying memories of the event.
My prayers coming at ya.
God Bless

ghostrider
30th January 2013, 04:02
tornado's are no joke... Praying now for you ...

Daughter of Time
30th January 2013, 04:28
Best wishes for your safety and the safety of your community.

May blessings be with you!

Annajalayah
30th January 2013, 04:35
A close friend of mine is currently waiting out the tornadoes and the alarms :( scary indeed, I hope all is well for you.

Playdo of Ataraxas
30th January 2013, 04:36
My area is in the direct path, too, Starchild. I've experienced direct positive results through the energetic practice of acting upon the storm. To do so, use your energetic intention to push and raise the storm up higher and higher, imagine and visualize it doing so, and remain with that intention. By raising the storm it keeps the damage-causing winds higher up off the ground. Also, it helps to visualize the dissipation and breaking up of winds creating the funnel cloud. Anyone can practice this and work to weaken and break up the formations of funnel clouds and damaging winds. In any form of magick, it is your intention and will that is most important. Also, in all situations of extreme danger, I highly recommend employing the use of the Lesser Banishing Ritual, stating your intention and allow the archangels to provide protection. Employ it with confidence and mastery. I have and it works if your intent is based upon safety and service to others whom you wish to protect from harm.

On a side note, in my experience, this technique is made even more effective if the storm, such as in the case of recent storms in the past decade, have been manipulated by unnatural, geo-engineering technologies.

Marianne
30th January 2013, 04:39
You're in good hands, Starchild.

Sidney
30th January 2013, 04:46
All is well. Storm passed no problem just a big wind and lots of rain thank god. and Thank you guys. I did the intentional thinking too. Prayers work. I havent heard who DID get it if anyone. Geez....January???? They come earlier and earlier every year it seems.

=[Post Update]=

My area is in the direct path, too, Starchild. I've experienced direct positive results through the energetic practice of acting upon the storm. To do so, use your energetic intention to push and raise the storm up higher and higher, imagine and visualize it doing so, and remain with that intention. By raising the storm it keeps the damage-causing winds higher up off the ground. Also, it helps to visualize the dissipation and breaking up of winds creating the funnel cloud. Anyone can practice this and work to weaken and break up the formations of funnel clouds and damaging winds. In any form of magick, it is your intention and will that is most important. Also, in all situations of extreme danger, I highly recommend employing the use of the Lesser Banishing Ritual, stating your intention and allow the archangels to provide protection. Employ it with confidence and mastery. I have and it works if your intent is based upon safety and service to others whom you wish to protect from harm.

On a side note, in my experience, this technique is made even more effective if the storm, such as in the case of recent storms in the past decade, have been manipulated by unnatural, geo-engineering technologies.

Playdo, are you guys ok????

Playdo of Ataraxas
30th January 2013, 04:48
The wind is howling here. We're waiting for the storm to come. Should be here between 3-4:00 AM. I'll probably set my alarm just I can be up and active before it arrives. Admittedly, I do enjoy a good storm, as long as there is no damage............ I got my fill of that during Katrina.

Annajalayah
30th January 2013, 04:50
So glad it passed! Lack of those sort of storms is one of the things we take for granted in some parts of Canada.

Marianne
30th January 2013, 11:17
Everyone okay out there?

Lifebringer
30th January 2013, 11:41
Focus on sunshine starchild1111, to dry the percipitation. Its the early spring rains because of the slow pole shifting difference. Different areas are now sharing other known windy areas and the gulf stream has shifted, so meidtate and think sunny, so the heat and rays can shine in your area, making the storm back off. It only travels along areas that have high energy surging, like a current, so focus on sunshine coming through clouds and evaporation.

Godspeed.

Are prayers of Divine protection are being said as we click.
Consider it done, get to a solid beamed area in a tight space, like doorway, hall, or bathroom.

Marianne
30th January 2013, 12:44
Nice visualization, Lifebringer. Thanks for that, for folks in the direct path.

Northern Alabama has some tornado watches over to the west ... for me, it's a torrent of rain.

It's coming daylight now, and I can see the tall pines swaying in strong wind.

My cat is outside ... I expect she found a hidey-hole someplace, but bet she'll be wet when she comes dragging her tail in.

I'm heading out. There must be something wrong with me, lol, I love a good storm as long as there's no damage ... I hear ya, Playdo. It clears the cobwebs.

Daughter of Time
30th January 2013, 18:26
Starchild111

Your thread was the first I opened when coming to PA today.

I'm so relieved for you! You, your loved ones and your community are safe!

In recent threads you have stated that you have not been well. I thought, you have enough on your plate and the last thing you need is to deal with is a tornado!

At least that much has been resolved.

Be well.

DoT