PDA

View Full Version : Hidden SECRET for THOUSANDS of Years

Camilo
30th January 2013, 17:08
The information in this video is interesting....

Hidden SECRET for THOUSANDS of Years ~ the Two GREATEST DISCOVERIES

http://youtu.be/76gHaiVgnp0 (about 12 min.)

Published on Jan 29, 2013

PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE:
This video contains VITAL information that you may not know about.
... Information the mainstream media will NEVER TELL YOU!!!
...Information YOUR VERY FUTURE DEPENDS UPON!!!

The substance from the roof was taken to a lab in Jerusalem to be analyzed. What is even more amazingt, when it was found to be blood, Ron begged for it to be processed so the DNA details and gender might be deciphered. The lab said it was impossible, too old and too dead. Miracle, that blood turned out to be alive to the utter amazement of everyone. The chromosomes were intact which came from the mother only. Samples of the blood then went missing about 1981 or 82, as well as a few artifacts.

Sources:
For a better understanding of the Ark of the Covenant watch these videos:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL643C879DAE964A5A

Proving the Bible and Ron Wyatt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvzauBj_RG4&list=PLhIq_lD8WlnWCVbgGhkUSU3c...

"Testimony of the Ark" by Carl Erik Tengesdal.
http://vimeo.com/3320173

The Ark of the Covenant found in Jerusalem -- New meaning to prophecies concerning Christ blood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JRl9NiKXT4
TheTruthAlwaysAddsUp

Precog
30th January 2013, 17:40
It's quite hard to believe this when there are no pictures presented as usual. After being lied to my entire life its rather difficult to trust only words when a picture is worth thousands.

Prodigal Son
30th January 2013, 18:05
You might wanna google "Ron Wyatt fraud" and take it from there....

binemaya
30th January 2013, 18:29
Sorry, I just canīt buy the "holy fear" - stuff, way too catholic/childish, but thatīs just me. :suspicious:, suspicious:suspicious:
maya

TigaHawk
30th January 2013, 22:41
I believe that the bible is actually a history book, that was taken way out of context then deliberately twisted and changed to suit the whim of specific people.

Like how we look back at Egypt and the Pyramids and you're top notch scientists will proudly say they were built by a primitive people with primitive tools and it took alot of slavery to get them built, when i think its no coincidance that if you do the math on the dimensions and it equates EXACTLY to the speed of light, and it's alignment, etc etc, too many things contradict the official story.

I believe they were even more technologically advanced than we are today, and a big war broke out, after that war when the world was in ruins, someone did their best to document what happend in hopes when humanity picked up the pieces and rebuilt they would learn from their mistakes because they'd be able to read about them (if you look at the literal translations, its obvious the origional author wrote it with full knowledge they had to explain things "basicly" as the technology/things they wanted to describe were long, long gone, like explaining an aeroplane to a suposid caveman.... so you dumb it down a bit, ie - a flying metal bird)

Convinced we are stuck in a very viscious cycle, allmost wipe ourselves off the face of this planet, survive, start over, build up, war.... repeat.

But yes, god and the bible as we know it are so distorted and manipulated, there is no hope finding anything of truth or worth in their current states. you'd need to go back to the origionals and re-translate without the arrogance of "the people that wrote this were primitive idiots".

bennycog
30th January 2013, 23:32
I believe that the bible is actually a history book, that was taken way out of context then deliberately twisted and changed to suit the whim of specific people.

Like how we look back at Egypt and the Pyramids and you're top notch scientists will proudly say they were built by a primitive people with primitive tools and it took alot of slavery to get them built, when i think its no coincidance that if you do the math on the dimensions and it equates EXACTLY to the speed of light, and it's alignment, etc etc, too many things contradict the official story.

I believe they were even more technologically advanced than we are today, and a big war broke out, after that war when the world was in ruins, someone did their best to document what happend in hopes when humanity picked up the pieces and rebuilt they would learn from their mistakes because they'd be able to read about them (if you look at the literal translations, its obvious the origional author wrote it with full knowledge they had to explain things "basicly" as the technology/things they wanted to describe were long, long gone, like explaining an aeroplane to a suposid caveman.... so you dumb it down a bit, ie - a flying metal bird)

Convinced we are stuck in a very viscious cycle, allmost wipe ourselves off the face of this planet, survive, start over, build up, war.... repeat.

But yes, god and the bible as we know it are so distorted and manipulated, there is no hope finding anything of truth or worth in their current states. you'd need to go back to the origionals and re-translate without the arrogance of "the people that wrote this were primitive idiots".

IMO
The Basic Instrucions Before Leaving Earth manual is an astronimcal story with some real people.. It has strong morals for humanity that i agree with.. It has been changed in order for some past leaders to have their way and manipulate peopple into having fear.. But i think it is still very relevant for all people to read.. Take what you can from it and do not dismiss the teachings of it if you can see them right..

shadowstalker
31st January 2013, 00:02
It's quite hard to believe this when there are no pictures presented as usual. After being lied to my entire life its rather difficult to trust only words when a picture is worth thousands.

Pictures can be photoshpped

Lifebringer
31st January 2013, 00:05
Thanks but if they found it in 1982, what have they done with it militarily? Most of the wars were led by the Ark, was Rumsfeld on a Holy War Relic Quest doubling for the war on terror?

Boy if Wiki has that connection it would be great.

Grumpy Cat
31st January 2013, 00:19
I'm definitely getting a "positive" feeling in my gut about this theory.

I think that all this has happened before, and will happen again. I've probably even seen it with "my" own eyes, albeit in a different incarnation. Everything that seems to be unfolding recently has a whiff of familiarity about it - as if it doesn't surprise me at all. That in itself is unsettling because what can we do ultimately to put an end to this cycle? It seems we are definitely bottoming out in this spiral at the moment, because although more people are waking up, we are far from reaching a critical mass of 'awakened' consciousness. I wonder if, in spite of all our efforts, the global reset button will be hit once more.

A bit of doomsaying there but this is as good a place to talk about it as any.