PDA

View Full Version : Help with getting rid of a Negative Entity seen lurking around my daughter ~ Please

Earth Angel
30th January 2013, 19:00
Well with all the talk of negative entities lurking on some threads here, I hate to bring this up, but some weird stuff has been happening at my home (cell phones ringing in the middle of the night, but no one answering and call not registering on call history) Earrings appearing on arms of couch with no one knowing where it came from , and now my daughter who doesn't live here but an hour away (it was her long lost earring btw) said she has seen a dark neg hanging around her all day....once in the shower this morning causing her to actually gasp out loud, again today in a public bathroom and just recently out of the corner of her eye.......I told her to picture a bright light coming from her that would be blinding to this entity....any other suggestions would be appreciated.

ps the earring sounds like a silly thing to include but it was literally on the arm of a couch where people are constantly sitting (only 3 of us in the house) and nobody knew where it came from.....if it was stuck down the cushion or on the floor it wouldn't seem odd, but where it was someone had to pick it up and put it there....none of us did

Rocky_Shorz
30th January 2013, 19:05
well remember Spirits don't shine like a light, it could just be a relative trying to help...

the earing was missing, so it helped in finding it...

it hasn't caused any harm mentally or physically, so nothing to really worry about, most opposite sex beings wouldn't enter the shower area, so it could be a grandma, or great grandma

lot's is going on so she might be there as a protection.

hope that helps...

Star Tsar
30th January 2013, 19:08
Salt & Silver Earth Angel Salt & Silver!

:)

blufire
30th January 2013, 19:09
I ‘pushed’ for you on this entity . . . .it is not negative. Someone, a family member or friend who has passed through the veil is trying to contact you.

No urgency just hanging around . . . is your daughter pregnant by the way?

Sometimes energy from the ‘other side’ can feel negative because when on ‘this side’ it is heavy feeling. Clear your mind and be very peaceful and ‘listen’ deep from the back of your head.

RMorgan
30th January 2013, 19:11
Hey my friend,

Well, whatever this thing might be, it feeds from attention and fear.

The more you focus on it, and the more you start fearing it, the more it gets attached to you.

So, tell your daughter to relax and, whatever happens, to control her fear. Tell her to ignore it for a while, just to see what happens.

I most cases, such things move somewhere else when they sense they can´t feed from a person.

Raf.

Star Tsar
30th January 2013, 19:12
Pushed how/what do you mean Blufire?

Earth Angel
30th January 2013, 19:12
thanks blufire.......do you mean the entity in my house that is putting earrings about and using the cell phones or the one my daughter is seeing an hour from my home?? or is it the same.......space would not be an issue if this was a family member or friend who has passed

as far as i know she is not pregnant

I ‘pushed’ for you on this entity . . . .it is not negative. Someone, a family member or friend who has passed through the veil is trying to contact you.

No urgency just hanging around . . . is your daughter pregnant by the way?

Sometimes energy from the ‘other side’ can feel negative because when on ‘this side’ it is heavy feeling. Clear your mind and be very peaceful and ‘listen’ deep from the back of your head.

Daughter of Time
30th January 2013, 19:18
Hello Earth Angel,

I've been there! And I've experienced far worse than what has been happening to you and your family. But I understand how upsetting this is to you.

It doesn't sound like the entity is evil. It could be someone who has passed who is trying to get your attention so they can relay a message.

It could be someone who has passed in the area where you live and does not know how to move on. Send them your love, if that is the case.

It could be mischievous spirits. Lots of those around!

I suggest that you talk to them and ask them to impress you with what they're trying to communicate or to otherwise respectfully go away, always with love.

A mantra for you:

I AM LOVED AND I AM WORTHY
I AM SAFE AND I AM FREE
I AM POWERFULLY PROTECTED
I AM MASTER OF MY BODY AND RULER OF MY MIND

Say this as many times per day as you need it. Say it whenever something paranormal like that happens. It has been helpful for me.

Do let us know if there are changes.

Best wishes to you and your daughter for the highest form of resolution.

With love,

Daughter of Time

blufire
30th January 2013, 19:40
It is the same spirit and she is female or feels female . . .can your daughter remember if she saw the spirit from her left or right side?

I also keep seeing ‘wee one’ . . . . so that’s why I thought your daughter maybe pregnant or it is a nickname maybe?

K.W.B. . . .I can really explain what I mean by ‘pushing’. My great grandmother taught me. I focus on what I want to ‘see’ and wait until I feel a pressure near the base of my throat if/when I feel the pressure I ‘push’ or release it and then I see pictures in the back of my mind. Not always do I see pictures . . . sometimes just swirls of colors and the certain colors for me communicate certain things about the person I push for.

I don’t push often. Today because of what is going on in the forum and because of how vitally important these events are, I have been ‘pushing’ lightly for several hours toward the forum as a whole.

Earth Angel
30th January 2013, 19:46
thank you again Blufire......I am asking her if she has seen it on the right or left, will get back to you.....as for Wee One......the only women in my family that have passed are Irish, so I can see them using that term.... that is unless we are all unaware that my daughter is pregnant lol......I really appreciate your help with this, as I do feel the energies are ramping up on this forum and elsewhere

It is the same spirit and she is female or feels female . . .can your daughter remember if she saw the spirit from her left or right side?

I also keep seeing ‘wee one’ . . . . so that’s why I thought your daughter maybe pregnant or it is a nickname maybe?

K.W.B. . . .I can really explain what I mean by ‘pushing’. My great grandmother taught me. I focus on what I want to ‘see’ and wait until I feel a pressure near the base of my throat if/when I feel the pressure I ‘push’ or release it and then I see pictures in the back of my mind. Not always do I see pictures . . . sometimes just swirls of colors and the certain colors for me communicate certain things about the person I push for.

I don’t push often. Today because of what is going on in the forum and because of how vitally important these events are, I have been ‘pushing’ lightly for several hours toward the forum as a whole.

update: asked her and she says it is always on her right side

Star Tsar
30th January 2013, 19:46
Oh my I'd like a similar ability thank you Blufire for explaining!

Lifebringer
30th January 2013, 20:07
If it;s frightening her, tell her to rebuke it in the name of the King Of Kings Lord of Lords Yeshuah Son of the Creator. Tell her to call on her guides to help her when the entity shows up, if it's not a good entity. Sometimes Divine help is best on the spiritual world.

conk
30th January 2013, 20:47
My daughter has these kinds of experiences frequently. She has seen things that would have frightened me to death, had I seen them....at night......alone. Which she does.

A wonderful person here on the forum taught us a little prayer of sorts that has really helped. Sort of like: Anyone or thing or entity that is present without my best interests at heart is not welcome here. If you were not invited by me then leave in the name of Jesus Christ consciousness. Loving entities are welcome.

Say this prayer directly to every corner of the room.

Kryztian
30th January 2013, 20:50
Try smudging. Buy sage and sweetgrass and a nice feather. Burn the herbs and use the feather to disperse the smoke around any persons or places where you feel the energy might be negative. As you do so, set the intention that the process will dispel any negative or harmful energies. Perhaps there are youtube videos that can explain smudging in better detail than me.

If this doesn't feel sufficient, you can hire a Shaman or someone like that to do a house clearing.

As bluefire stated, these energies may not be necessarily negative. You can ask them (just by making an intention, or if you prefer, by stating it alound.) to the energies/entities there, that this is your house and you don't want to be disturbed.

One friend of mine with a spirit in her house said she filled a shot glass with alcohol, leaves it in the open in her basement as an offering. The spirit is still there, but now behaves like a civilized house guest.

Bright Garlick
31st January 2013, 03:28
Earth Angel - there is but one solution. Offer the being Love and Compassion with all your being. ;-)
Best wishes, Bright.

blufire
31st January 2013, 03:30
Generally right side relates to a female family member who has passed. . Blood relative not marriage.

Let us know if you make a connection with her and enjoy your visit. . . . Wee one. ;)

markpierre
31st January 2013, 03:30
I think we can get a little carried away with the idea of 'negative' in association with the idea of 'entity'. You're an entity.
The girl at the MacDonald's drive through is an entity. 'Negative' is a polarity. A necessary purposeful aspect of the wholeness and completion of any form of circuit.
Distinguishing between positive and negative in the sense of good or bad or desirable or undesirable isn't our business.
Judgement is not our business. We suffer from our impulse to judge. Evil agendas 'out there' (anywhere) are the ego's attempts to deny responsibility and justify it's fear.
Without something to protect you from, it has absolutely no reality. 'You' as you know yourself, don't exist.

The earring is an interesting one. Preceding when I and my partner began working directly with Spirit at home, there was a period of (by way of introduction, or conditioning maybe?)
items being lost, but relocated to a specific place. Specifically the back seat of my partners car. The phenomena is called 'an aport' in Spiritualist terms. Until we became comfortable
with that phenomena and acknowledged that Spirit was present and playing with us and asking for acceptance. I've had a few much more remarkable experiences with the phenomena,
but that experience was exceptional in it's purposefulness. Once a treasured ring was lost and appeared some years later in a box sealed and stored long before the ring disappeared.
When it was lost I accepted the loss of the ring and the belief that I associated with it. No loss really. When it was found, it represented an entirely new and more expansive idea.

I don't mean to say that I know the earring was a message from Spirit. Maybe the dog stuck it's paw down the couch, or your shirttail, the ring became hooked and redeposited on the arm of the chair, but I find that harder to accept personally.
The density that separates worlds is getting thinner, as predicted.
But I would in no way interpret it as a threat. The only thing you need to protect yourself from is the impulse to fear and doubt. Creation is benign.

The unknown is usually interpreted as undesirable or confronting or 'negative' by the ego. So is a higher frequency felt as a disturbance in the body and interpreted as undesirable.
If something disagrees with your version of reality, you're going to be inclined to reject it. Any experience isolated from its purpose or outcome, will be misunderstood.
Do what you like with the experience, but humor isn't lost in either world. And you're also entitled to tell it all to go away. Your will is the rule.

Earth Angel
31st January 2013, 17:04
thank you markpierre and blufire, I agree that my use of the word negative may be out of line .......its just something new and unexplained....as blufire has done some work for me and feels it is a female relative that has passed, I am less concerned. The phone call at 4;44 that didn't register as a call on my phones history, combined with the earring and the vision of something over my daughters right shoulder do not add up to negative......just unexplained.

Last night my other daughter who does live at home and was unaware of some of what was happening said as she walked home from work the night before at 2 am she felt like something was RIGHT behind her, but she looked and saw no one....... so perhaps the same female relative is following her also.

Its good to recognize that not all unusual experiences are negative!

eva08
1st February 2013, 08:27
You could ask the entity when it appears what he/she would like to communicate or say -- or what the message is. Often a presence will appear if it has something to communicate or a problem to solve. I would ask all these questions as if I would ask a friend or stranger in my home who was staying much longer than expected.