PDA

View Full Version : Six people injured in Phoenix, Arizona mass shooting

RMorgan
30th January 2013, 20:10
Hey folks,

Looks like another shooting just happened, in Phoenix.

"Police confirmed that at least six people were injured, three of them shot, in the latest mass shooting in the US.
The shooting occurred around 10:30 a.m. MST (12:30 p.m. EST) at an office building in Phoenix, Arizona. Police believe that the shooter is a white male in his 60s, who was seen fleeing the scene in a white SUV. After firing his gun and shooting at least five people, he escaped from police, who don’t know where the suspect is.
“At this point we don’t believe he is in the area,” said Tommy Thompson of the Phoenix Police Department. “This doesn’t appear to be a random type of incident.”
The building has been evacuated and the five victims hospitalized while police search the compound for any additional victims they might not have found. After being questioned by reporters, Officer James Holmes said the shooter appears to have been working alone and that the reason behind the attack remains unknown.
“We have no motive. It is right now a really fluid scene,” Holmes told AP."

source: http://rt.com/usa/news/three-people-shot-phoenix-112/

This is madness!

SilentFeathers
30th January 2013, 20:12
Did you notice this? see red (Aurora shooters name)

Hey folks,

Looks like another shooting just happened, in Phoenix.

"Police confirmed that at least six people were injured, three of them shot, in the latest mass shooting in the US.
The shooting occurred around 10:30 a.m. MST (12:30 p.m. EST) at an office building in Phoenix, Arizona. Police believe that the shooter is a white male in his 60s, who was seen fleeing the scene in a white SUV. After firing his gun and shooting at least five people, he escaped from police, who don’t know where the suspect is.
“At this point we don’t believe he is in the area,” said Tommy Thompson of the Phoenix Police Department. “This doesn’t appear to be a random type of incident.”
The building has been evacuated and the five victims hospitalized while police search the compound for any additional victims they might not have found. After being questioned by reporters, Officer James Holmes said the shooter appears to have been working alone and that the reason behind the attack remains unknown.
“We have no motive. It is right now a really fluid scene,” Holmes told AP."

source: http://rt.com/usa/news/three-people-shot-phoenix-112/

This is madness!

Calz
30th January 2013, 20:18
Have not had time to look into this one but my response is the same as when I first heard of Sandy Hook ...

"they" have many ready to be "triggered" at any time.

This is not a secret ... anyone with a pulse can clearly see what is happening.

It will escalate until "they" achieve their desired results ... *OR* as Simon suggests ... perhaps some balancing will continue???

Limor Wolf
30th January 2013, 20:22
Well, they might just well find him infront of his computure surfing on 'conspiracy theories' website, if you know what I mean... Such a great sadness for the loss of human souls, for the hurt and violence initiated and encouraged by some factors within shadow government, such are the times, but truth will always surface to the light, which is nature's law.

SilentFeathers
30th January 2013, 20:26
The shooting occurred hours after Gabrielle Giffords, a former member of Congress who was wounded in a shooting in Tucson in 2011, addressed the Senate Judiciary Committee, pleading for reform of the nation’s gun laws. “We must do something,” she said. “It will be hard. But the time to act is now.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/31/us/gunman-opens-fire-at-phoenix-office-complex.html?_r=0

4evrneo
30th January 2013, 20:35
Im only 15 min from phx. I noticed the officers name too ! wth is going on !

DeBron
30th January 2013, 20:44
I do have a question, and this is not to make light of this situation. How many people have to be shot at once in order for it to be worthy of national news and be considered a 'Mass' shooting?

I wonder because only the shootings with many people get the spotlight but there have been over 1000 shootings since the Sandy Hook incident NOT including the other mass shootings reported including this one.

Your thoughts?

Limor Wolf
30th January 2013, 20:45
All according to the script, They want their 'gun control' law implemented and when civil law breaks, they would be able to issue new rulles agains citizens. The best thing is to see exactly what they are doing, bring information to others in the best possible and concerned manner, not fight, but object and refuse to cooperate. awarness is key as always.
American citizens will decide what will be... May the force be with us.

sheme
30th January 2013, 20:49
Just more terror-- I laugh in the face of terror. I send love to the frightened the lost and purveyors of terror. I caress the wounded. I heal the sick.

As my late husband said to my son in a dream. " Son this dying lark is a piece of piss" . Peace for a world without fear.

Calz
30th January 2013, 20:52
I agree Limor ... line in the sand time.

Some have suggested it has to do with China taking over usa soil and demanding gun confiscation ... yawn.

The elite (pigs) have had their plans clearly defined for decades (if not longer).

Again, Simon suggests there is *some* balancing to level the playing field ... ***HOWEVER*** there is *NO ONE* coming to save us. *WE* need to extract ourselves from the "elite" ... or else perhaps there will be no reason to continue.

[how do you spell hybrids boys and girls???]

Tesla_WTC_Solution
30th January 2013, 21:06
this small arms UN imperative and the james holmes thing happened right after july 4 2012 the day the so called God Particle was observed by CERN

kinda sorta weird imo

Hip Hipnotist
30th January 2013, 21:20
Yawn.

-----

What's for dinner?

-----

What time is my next appointment?

-----

Are we having fun yet?

-----

Am I desensitized?

You bet.

-----

Are you desensitized?

-----

Am I giving in?

Not on your life. ( no pun intended ;-)

-----

Are you giving in?

sigma6
30th January 2013, 21:55
Officer James Holmes?

humanalien
31st January 2013, 01:57
The shooting occurred hours after Gabrielle Giffords, a former member of Congress who was wounded in a shooting in Tucson in 2011, addressed the Senate Judiciary Committee, pleading for reform of the nation’s gun laws. “We must do something,” she said. “It will be hard. But the time to act is now.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/31/us/gunman-opens-fire-at-phoenix-office-complex.html?_r=0

You beat me to it. I had the same thought as you. I'll
add though that there were several shootings going on
today that got national coverage. Fox News was having
trouble keeping up with them all.

It is funny that all these shootings happened on the same
day that congress was holding a guns reform hearing.

If the msm stories switched from gun control to some other
thing happening in the world, for a couple of weeks or so,
you would not hear one story about a shooting anywhere.

In my opinion, most of, if not all shootings being reported,
are nothing more than staged events and false flags.

It doesn't take much to mind control people and get them to
do your bidding. Take a look at the drug Scopolamine aka
Devils Breath.

http://www.soberliving.com/resources/addictions/scopolamine-colombias-devil2019s-breath-drug-information-from-socal-rehab-facility

KiwiElf
31st January 2013, 02:22
The manipulation is becoming so obvious... it's just too "convenient". Surely it will wake a lot more people up.

Snookie
31st January 2013, 02:39
Officer James Holmes?

No kidding, first thing I noticed. Can they make it more obvious? I think they want to. Just another way to say "Shut up slave!"

sigma6
31st January 2013, 05:01
I wonder if they can send subliminal messages through television now... using flashed images and certain frequency... we know that it induces certain alpha states... or one of them not sure if it is alpha, beta, theta, maybe delta! (lol)

sllim11
31st January 2013, 05:52
Civil dispute likely a factor in Wednesday's shooting

http://www.kpho.com/story/20877426/civil-dispute-at-center-of-wednesdays-shooting

KiwiElf
31st January 2013, 06:01
This just in... geeez...

Girl who performed for Obama shot dead
AFP January 31, 2013, 12:36 pm

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/16032399/girl-who-performed-for-obama-shot-dead/

Slain Teen's Father: 'Light of My Life' Taken

The father of a 15-year-old Chicago girl who was shot dead days after she performed at events for President Barack Obama's inauguration is speaking out. (Jan. 30)

A 15-year-old girl who performed at President Barack Obama's inauguration last week has been shot dead in Chicago by a gunman who opened fire on a group of kids hanging out in a park, police say.

“It is believed that the offender mistook the group for gang members and fired at them,” Chicago police office Laura Kubiak told AFP.

Hadiya Pendleton -- described by a relative as a “walking angel“ -- was sheltering from the rain under a canopy with about 10 or 12 other teenagers on Tuesday when the gunman leaped over a fence, opened fire and then jumped into a getaway car at 2:30 pm.

Her friends scrambled in fear and did not stay to help Pendleton or the two boys were were also injured, Kubiak said.

“As usual, the bad guy aims, but he never hits the other bad guy,” her godfather, Chicago police officer Damon Stewart, lamented to the Chicago Sun-Times.

“I changed her diapers, I played with her growing up. My heart is broken.”

The park where Pendleton was shot is about a mile away from Obama's South Side home.

Chicago is struggling to control an epidemic of gang violence, which helped push the city's murder rate up 16 per cent to 506 people in 2012.

The city has already logged more than 40 murders so far this year.

The shooting also comes as the nation is embroiled in a debate over gun violence in the wake of the massacre of 20 young children and six staff members at a Connecticut elementary school.

The White House said Wednesday that Obama -- who has often spoken of the need to address the less spectacular but far more deadly gun violence on the streets of Chicago and other cities -- is praying for Pendleton's family.

Snookie
31st January 2013, 09:03

Some have suggested it has to do with China taking over usa soil and demanding gun confiscation ... yawn.

The elite (pigs) have had their plans clearly defined for decades (if not longer).

Again, Simon suggests there is *some* balancing to level the playing field ... ***HOWEVER*** there is *NO ONE* coming to save us. *WE* need to extract ourselves from the "elite" ... or else perhaps there will be no reason to continue.

Simon who? Please clarify.

Thanks

778 neighbour of some guy
31st January 2013, 09:43
The ultimate mindf@ck, bad Holmes vs good Holmes, result, we dont know who to trust anymore, even if this shooting is another psy op, all i see are people who no longer know how to or where to adress their anger and frustrations, government is non responsive and or in denial, social engineering made the people go nuts, on micro and macro scale, people, families, nations have been subverted to such an extend, that most envolved feel powerless, extreme actions taken by perps must feel like the only way they have left to step out anonimity and make a mark on society, it sucks.

Kill your tv set with extreme prejudice and slam the door into your mind shut to them.

I wonder with what explenations they will come up with at this crime scene/ slime scheme/mind meme.

modwiz
31st January 2013, 10:15

Chinese are workable bogeymen. Different race from the current dominant one in USA. Someone to direct the focus on and away from the problem.
"They' do to because it still works. Everything works until it doesn't.

Calz
31st January 2013, 10:32

Simon who? Please clarify.

Thanks

Sorry for not being clear:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.

modwiz
31st January 2013, 10:36
I wonder if they can send subliminal messages through television now... using flashed images and certain frequency... we know that it induces certain alpha states... or one of them not sure if it is alpha, beta, theta, maybe delta! (lol)

Who needs subliminal if people are still watching TV? Paying for a cable subscription is a huge message to the programmers all by itself.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

4evrneo
1st February 2013, 18:11
The ultimate mindf@ck, bad Holmes vs good Holmes, result, we dont know who to trust anymore,

I can tell you from a few experiences, AZ police are not to be trusted.

Every time I have had ANY experience with them, they manipulate and lie, and despise anyone who is intelligent.

4evrneo
1st February 2013, 21:23
UPDATE:
PHOENIX - A second victim in Wednesday's Phoenix office shooting has died, according to Phoenix police.

Mark Hummels, 43, was one of three people shot just before 11 a.m. Wednesday at an office building on 16th Street, north of Glendale Avenue.

Hummels died Thursday night, his law firm Osborn Maledon told ABC15. Phoenix police confirmed his death Friday afternoon.

A spokesperson from Osborn Maledon sent ABC15 the following statement Friday morning:

I regret to inform you that our friend, Mark Hummels, died last night. He was declared brain dead and taken off life support. Mark was an organ donor.

I have no other details at this time. Anticipating your questions, I do not know the exact time of death or any other information about his organ donation.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and we respectfully ask you to give them some time to grieve in private.

Steve Singer, 48, was another victim who died in the shooting. He passed away Wednesday, according to Phoenix police.

The suspect, 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon, was found dead with a self-inflicted gunshot wound Thursday morning at Mesa Riverview near Loop 202 and Dobson Road.

Phoenix police on Friday said a Springfield 1911 .45 caliber pistol, a Ruger .22 caliber pistol, and a 1970s vintage Colt AR15 rifle were recovered at Mesa Riverview.

The pistols were used in the office shooting, and the rifle was used to fire at a Good Samaritan who tried to follow Harmon after the shooting, according to Phoenix police.

This is a little too close for comfort, I am only a mile from where the suspect killed himself........and I drive the Riverview route every morning to take my son to work....no wonder I seen so many police and unmarked cars yesterday morning.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/mark-hummels-dies-after-phoenix-office-shooting-says-his-law-firm#ixzz2JgVeJOJK

Wind
3rd February 2013, 17:28
America's deadliest sniper, Chris Kyle killed in a shootout:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/us/chris-kyle-american-sniper-author-reported-killed.html?_r=0

Another coincidence?