PDA

View Full Version : Welcome hard days !

millevertus
31st January 2013, 20:30
Don’t you think that once you have realised you are one the last incarnation after a course of reincarnations of 25.000 years of a soul , the weight of your mission could feel as out of reach or impossible to achieve ?

I am a human being of –I think- an average intelligence, full of defaults, with some qualities. What is my mission ? I try to understand each morning the messages I have received overnight… Do I understand properly ?

Maybe the only purpose for my living is to meet someone, show him a little thing which will help him finding his way and then that’s all, the rest of my life before and after is nothing but a normal life ?

Or maybe my worst experience with a colleague or friend is to be at one moment betrayed by this enemy whose mission was decided in advance before my incarnation in accordance with this « enemy » being a family soul ? Or why not having a such terrible mission which I don’t even imagine because it would mean should I do it, I am a bad one but it should happen to help a soul sister ?

You, who knows what exactly what to do with your life, maybe it’s hard sometimes, but at the end you know you are on the right way. For my part, maybe, from time to time, I imagine doing something for a better tomorrow, but maybe today a bad choice on a bad day will give a worst future, a hard tomorrow ?

Anyway, maybe when you are in a bad mood or tired, maybe that's the crossroad with the green light to evoluate to a new future once you make the right –difficult- choice ?

So welcome hard days !

Mulder
1st February 2013, 07:21
I spend a lot of time pondering this too. I don't know exactly which future the "Mass Universal Consciousness" will choose, but I know everyone on the planet has choices between good and evil everyday (maybe many times a day!) and all these choices are aggregated and they cause the future to be manifest. I pray we all choose a positive future.

ViralSpiral
1st February 2013, 09:47
Thank you for sharing Millevertus. Most will concur.

This by Rumi, in my opinion, best describes our being-ness

This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.

A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.

Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they're a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.

The dark thought, the shame, the malice,
meet them at the door, laughing,
and invite them in.

Be grateful for whoever comes,
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.

- Rumi

markpierre
1st February 2013, 12:27
What makes you think it's your last incarnation?

millevertus
2nd February 2013, 04:21
Thanks very much for your Rumi quote. that's right the best thing to do is to accept everyday's adventures without trying to explain the very meaning of each one. Because we are on Earth to live, only upper consciouness knows why...hopefully ! (kidding):rolleyes:

Thank you for sharing Millevertus. Most will concur.

This by Rumi, in my opinion, best describes our being-ness

This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.

A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.

Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they're a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.

The dark thought, the shame, the malice,
meet them at the door, laughing,
and invite them in.

Be grateful for whoever comes,
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.

- Rumi[/QUOTE]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

hello,
I only say "one of the last" which leaves it quite opened

¤=[Post Update]=¤

hello,
I only say "one of the last" which leaves it quite opened

What makes you think it's your last incarnation?

conk
2nd February 2013, 15:30
I spend a lot of time pondering this too. I don't know exactly which future the "Mass Universal Consciousness" will choose, but I know everyone on the planet has choices between good and evil everyday (maybe many times a day!) and all these choices are aggregated and they cause the future to be manifest. I pray we all choose a positive future.Key is getting the hoards of zombies with decently functioning minds to understand that their very thoughts have immense power and that they do not have to behave as the apathetic dead walkers.

Mozart
4th February 2013, 17:29
Ok, per Millevertus' PM request, here's a re-posting of the OP with the kinds of paragraphs that I suggest:

Don’t you think that once you have realised you are one the last incarnation after a course of reincarnations of 25.000 years of a soul , the weight of your mission could feel as out of reach or impossible to achieve ?

I am a human being of –I think- an average intelligence, full of defaults, with some qualities. What is my mission ? I try to understand each morning the messages I have received overnight… Do I understand properly ?

Maybe the only purpose for my living is to meet someone, show him a little thing which will help him finding his way and then that’s all, the rest of my life before and after is nothing but a normal life ?

Or maybe my worst experience with a colleague or friend is to be at one moment betrayed by this enemy whose mission was decided in advance before my incarnation in accordance with this « enemy » being a family soul ? Or why not having a such terrible mission which I don’t even imagine because it would mean should I do it, I am a bad one but it should happen to help a soul sister ?

You, who knows what exactly what to do with your life, maybe it’s hard sometimes, but at the end you know you are on the right way. For my part, maybe, from time to time, I imagine doing something for a better tomorrow, but maybe today a bad choice on a bad day will give a worst future, a hard tomorrow ?

Anyway, maybe when you are in a bad mood or tired, maybe that's the crossroad with the green light to evoluate to a new future once you make the right –difficult- choice ?

So welcome hard days !