PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Geryl: 21 December was wrong. In March the world ends

baddbob
31st January 2013, 20:36
I see Patrick Geryl has resurfaced to tell us that he was wrong and March 28 2013 is the new date.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx%3Farticleid%3DDMF20130118_00438765&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx%253Farticleid%253DDMF20130118_00438765 %26hl%3Den%26tbo%3Dd%26biw%3D1920%26bih%3D887&sa=X&ei=adIKUeXRIOuq0AGl5YGgCw&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQ7gEwAA

Pack your cloths.:clock:

Wind
31st January 2013, 20:45
That's good to know.

DevilPigeon
31st January 2013, 20:49
-----

I'm gonna share my prediction for the end of the world, I've been contemplating it for some time now, and have come to the conclusion that for the good of humanity I should let everyone know.

The end of the world is gonna be.... 24th November 2417. Forget the other predictions, mine's the "real deal".

The advantage with my prediction compared to everyone else's is this - it's so far in the future, nobody alive now will be around to poke fun at me if it fails to materialise!

I reckon other "leading lights" with their fingers in the futures pie could do themselves a huge credibility favour by using my philosophy here! ;)

RMorgan
31st January 2013, 20:50
Isnīt he the guy who was charging 50K or something like that for a place in his bunker on December 21th? lol

greybeard
31st January 2013, 20:52
The world ends for some one every second and begins for some one else every second, approx.

Chris

baddbob
31st January 2013, 21:43
Isnīt he the guy who was charging 50K or something like that for a place in his bunker on December 21th? lol

Yes thats him. http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/survival_05.htm

Sidney
31st January 2013, 23:29
What the heck took him so long?

TigaHawk
31st January 2013, 23:44
What the heck took him so long?

giving it some time to die down as noone would take him seriously immediately after that, dealing with angry people whom want their money back, and coming up with a new story to push, perhaps?

778 neighbour of some guy
31st January 2013, 23:57
QUOTE]I see Patrick Geryl has resurfaced to tell us that he was wrong and March 28 2013 is the new date.[/QUOTE]

MEH![

Flash
1st February 2013, 00:01
-----

I'm gonna share my prediction for the end of the world, I've been contemplating it for some time now, and have come to the conclusion that for the good of humanity I should let everyone know.

The end of the world is gonna be.... 24th November 2417. Forget the other predictions, mine's the "real deal".

The advantage with my prediction compared to everyone else's is this - it's so far in the future, nobody alive now will be around to poke fun at me if it fails to materialise!

I reckon other "leading lights" with their fingers in the futures pie could do themselves a huge credibility favour by using my philosophy here! ;)

Sorry for you but you are not going to make any money out of it this way..........

Rocky_Shorz
1st February 2013, 00:02
-----

carve it into a stone with a bunch of cool symbols and roll it over so it is buried until someone decides to look under it, put it off to the side of a mountain trail that will eventually be taken over by population expansion...

WhiteFeather
1st February 2013, 01:59
Oh No........Its the end of the world again. And I feel fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

markpierre
1st February 2013, 02:36
-----

Sorry mate. I remote viewed that date, and visited 'The United States of McDonald's'. Everyone was dressed in clown suits and looked pretty happy.
And I saw YOUR NAME on a list of silly predictions.
A group of nomads found a buried container of burger patties from the 'All Beef' Animal Offal and Sawdust Company still fresh. A 'miracle'
Religion and civilization was recreated from there. So the world did not end!

I reckon March 28th is fine. My car registration is due in June, so that could work in my favor. I figured someday, something would have to.

Dennis Leahy
1st February 2013, 03:00
On March 29th, 2013, can we all make a pact to not mention this guy again? There are plenty of people who make false predictions - whether sincere or with an agenda - and repeat offenders at least deserve to lose the limelight. I'm not saying to crucify him, just to stop posting his stuff and extending his 15 minutes of fame. What say ye?

Dennis

ghostrider
1st February 2013, 03:01
-----

no lets make it, november 11 2112. you know 11 11 2112 2 -2 -2-2-2 ...

Operator
1st February 2013, 04:06
Oh No........Its the end of the world again.

Maybe we are in a computer game. How many lives do we have left?

gripreaper
1st February 2013, 04:11
On March 29th, 2013, can we all make a pact to not mention this guy again? There are plenty of people who make false predictions - whether sincere or with an agenda - and repeat offenders at least deserve to lose the limelight. I'm not saying to crucify him, just to stop posting his stuff and extending his 15 minutes of fame. What say ye?

Dennis

Aw come on Dennis, where's the fun in that?

I just got the latest Drake recording in my e-mail today, and guess what:

The pentagon has accepted the paperwork from the original 13 colonies and really likes it. The arrests are coming soon, and then the collateral accounts will be distributed.

Just thought you should know!!!:p

Arrowwind
1st February 2013, 04:20
Patrick Geryly had to come out and make such a statement. His whole reputation has been at stake. His whole being, his whole purpose over the past years that he has compressed into this one issue that he must be right on. I feel sorry for him.
What will he become when he fully looses face?
Will he be able to create a new self image, one that he is comfortable living with?
Or will he push on creating one doomsday date after another,
never knowing self satisfaction, self fullfillment, peace just being in the moment?
I hope this dosen't bring him to self annihilation.

Carolin
1st February 2013, 05:02
Oh God I hope not.....I'm going to Vegas that weekend:cheers::party:

watchZEITGEISTnow
1st February 2013, 05:22
Prophecies and predictions never come to fruition - because at any given time in any given moment - free will can and does intervene and change the course of the so called predictions.

Possibilities on the other hand are a different kettle of fish and I guess this is why we have bookmakers and gambling! Easy huh? :P

Dennis Leahy
1st February 2013, 05:26

Dennis

Aw come on Dennis, where's the fun in that?

I just got the latest Drake recording in my e-mail today, and guess what:

The pentagon has accepted the paperwork from the original 13 colonies and really likes it. The arrests are coming soon, and then the collateral accounts will be distributed.

Just thought you should know!!!:pI think it was all about to happen - but then Drake found out Bill was going to have to eat his hat, and called off the plan.

Actually, in a little tiny compartment in my brain there is still room for...

...a nice size chunk of the US military (Oathkeeper types) to snap off of the Zionited States, Inc. and go rogue/constitutional. I've been told that rumors like Drake's "plan" (minus the ETs, bullshirt, and theatrics) have been floating around for many years. It makes sense. Not everyone is a mercenary robot, and probably a lot of people that joined the military are very patriotic - and won't obey despotic and unconstitutional orders from a totalitarian regime.

The real guys probably wish Drake would shut up.

Dennis

gripreaper
1st February 2013, 05:30
For those who are feeling lower middle class as a result of the engineered collapse of the economy, here's a handy tip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gadOiOarQI

Heart2hearth
1st February 2013, 11:09
-----

no lets make it, november 11 2112. you know 11 11 2112 2 -2 -2-2-2 ...

No lets make it, november 11 2112. you know 11 11 2121 2 -2 -2-2-2 ....z-z -z -z Z- ZZ-Z:sleep::sleep::sleep:

H2h

DevilPigeon
1st February 2013, 11:33
Sorry for you but you are not going to make any money out of it this way..........

Story of my life...! :p

Operator
1st February 2013, 12:12
For those who are feeling lower middle class as a result of the engineered collapse of the economy, here's a handy tip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gadOiOarQI

Hey man you made my day, starting with a good laugh ... thanks!

AuCo
1st February 2013, 15:00
March 28 2013. Aye, from experience, if it's said out loud, it just won't happen. So there, Mr. Geryl is actually doing mankind a favor. For he who knows for sure and wants it to happen, will keep it to himself.

Uh, did someone just say TPTB? ;)

Humble Janitor
1st February 2013, 15:14
I call this an act of desperation on part of the new-age hucksters.

Now that 12/21/12 was a bust, they'll stop at nothing to create new dates and fool even more people.

Shame.

Billy
1st February 2013, 15:23
The world will not end. Cycles are completed just for a new one to begin.

yet another date but interesting theory here. http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=716B3150-CCF7-487D-8EBA-D2AEB16801A0&fid=F3D0C39E-7270-4160-80DE-61A397C1A988&cachecommand=bypass&pageindex=1

​MAYAN SUPER CODE aka SUPER NUMBER 1366560

of THE DRESDEN CODEX of THE MAYAN HISTORIAN DATABASE

has been successfully decoded,

and, the codes have been cracked by:

Tony Bermanseder of Queensland, Australia, and,

​Susan Lynne Schwenger of Dokis First Nation, Ontario, Canada

on 25-26 JULY 2012.

THE MYSTERY to THE MAYAN SUPER CODE 1366560

aka THEY MAYAN SUPER NUMBER 1366560

​aka THE DRESDEN CODEX #1366560

~have been cracked

and, the mystery behind the numbers, has finally been solved.

The two of them, have worked together since 2008,

when they first met online at the websites of:

The "original" Project Avalon & Project Camelot,

​run by Bill Ryan, and, Kerrie Cassidy.

​Since, the old forum, is read only,

many of these old members have migrated to:

​www.cosmosdawn.com aka www.thuban.sprutz.com.

​Back in May 2010, Bermanseder and Schwenger successfully calibrated

The Haab Calendar, The Tzolk'in and The Long Count Calendars,

to the current Gregorian Civil Calendar.

​This calibration allowed them, to determine the actual dates on The Gregorian Calendar,

which ​is the internationally accepted civil calendar in use today, that was first adopted in 1582.

​Bermanseder and Schwenger determined that:

The 12th Grand Cycle, ends on The 65th AHUA, which is 16 DEC 2013, at sunset,

The 13th Grand Cycle, begins on 17 DEC 2013, at sunrise

peace

Paul
6th February 2013, 09:29
The world ends for some one every second and begins for some one else every second, approx.

Chris

Average world wide life expectancy is about 67 years (see here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy)), and world population is about 7 billion (here (="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population")). 67 years is about 2.1 billion seconds. So about 7 / 2.1 people are born and died each second, which is 3.3 people per second, not one. The 3.3 assumes a steady state world population, so is only approximate.

:)

The Truth Is In There
6th February 2013, 11:39
i do believe there'll be some above-average problems during march or april this year but nothing end-of-the-world-like. still, it's better to be prepared than surprised.

araucaria
6th February 2013, 14:51
I'd have thought Patrick Geryl was the one person who cannot fiddle around with dates. Wasn't his take on Dec 21st all to do with planetary alignments on that day being similar to those of 1859 for the Carrington event?