PDA

View Full Version : Lloyd Pye and the Starchild skull - Petition The White House!!!

Rex
1st February 2013, 15:09
SUPPORT GENETIC ANALYSIS OF AN ENIGMATIC SKULL KNOWN AS “THE STARCHILD” FOR IMPORTANT ADVANCES IN HUMAN HEALTH.

If you want to support Lloyd and his quest to fully sequence the DNA of the Starchild skull, here's your chance and only takes a few minutes:

http://wh.gov/VzQA

The testing done to date (shotgunning) has proved beyond any doubt that skull's DNA does not match anything on earth. Full sequencing will force mainstream science to accept the bitter truth.

Limor Wolf
1st February 2013, 15:19
Interesting to find it under white house, government. I think I will refrain from adding my signature to this, but think that I already did in the past, quite important.

NewFounderHome
1st February 2013, 15:20
I'm sorry but this might not be the good direction to go. The US government is in the hide all mode.
So they might not be the good ones to help on this.

Rex
1st February 2013, 15:39
I'm sorry but this might not be the good direction to go.

Maybe, maybe not. But on the outside chance it could slip the through the cracks and receive some funding, wouldn't that be ironic?

Realistically, the more exposure this gets, the better the chances that someone with big pockets will take notice. To those opting out, please reconsider signing the petition.

Bottom line: The only thing standing in the way of extraterrestrial DNA disclosure is money.

Mulder
1st February 2013, 20:14
I'm signing... I've been following Lloyd for some time and I thought he already discovered non-human "DNA" in the skull. I understand sequencing costed millions in the 1990s and now it's much cheaper - I wish some rich people would pay this...