PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek and the "Sleepers"?

Mandala
14th September 2010, 15:29
Remember the Prime Directive from Star Trek...

The Directive states that members of Starfleet are not to interfere in the internal affairs of another species, especially the natural development of pre-warp civilizations, either by direct intervention, or technological revelation. When studying a planet's civilization, particularly during a planetary survey, the Prime Directive makes it clear that there is to be "No identification of self or mission. No interference with the social development of said planet. No references to space, other worlds, or advanced civilizations. Starfleet personnel are required to understand that allowing cultures to develop on their own is an important right and therefore must make any sacrifice to protect cultures from contamination, even at the cost of their own lives.

My concern has been with the "sleepers", those who have not aware of the manipulation of the human species, because they are my friends and family members.

However, During my most recent meditations, The following information has been given to me.
It reminded me of the Star Trek Directive. Did I channel Captain Kirk?

This information has changed my feelings from trying to explain the manipulation and lies to understanding and honoring the souls who have chosen another path and not to interfere with their progress, even though my motives might be pure.

Every one chooses their own path. (Free will) We all get there eventually, but not everyone may be on your time schedule. The importance of not interfering or attempting to force your views on another person may directly interfere with the lessons they are to learn in this lifetime. We experience what is necessary for our own personal spiritual evolution.

This spiritual journey is very personal for each one of us. We all agreed to be a part of these changes on earth and be present during this big event. As we discover our path and choose our own frequencies, we must allow others to do the same. Use every moment on Earth as a gift, and live in the now. Live by example, live by love.

Heartfelt love,

rosie
14th September 2010, 17:09
Mandala, your words echo my sentiments exactly. :)

I feel most people are not given enough credit, by some of the "awake" people. Some will never be "awake", some may never pray, some may never meditate, but in the end, we all are on the same path. In the end, it is all about survival and the quality within it, and the quality we put out during it.

in love & light :wub:

HORIZONS
14th September 2010, 17:34
This is the law of Allowance. We can, and should, present the truth as we understand it, but must also allow others the grace to hear it or not. It is not up to us to convert the world - but we should be a light set in a dark room - so to speak - that others may come or not, according to their choosing.

wynderer
14th September 2010, 19:29
Remember the Prime Directive from Star Trek...

The Directive states that members of Starfleet are not to interfere in the internal affairs of another species, especially the natural development of pre-warp civilizations, either by direct intervention, or technological revelation. When studying a planet's civilization, particularly during a planetary survey, the Prime Directive makes it clear that there is to be "No identification of self or mission. No interference with the social development of said planet. No references to space, other worlds, or advanced civilizations. Starfleet personnel are required to understand that allowing cultures to develop on their own is an important right and therefore must make any sacrifice to protect cultures from contamination, even at the cost of their own lives.

My concern has been with the "sleepers", those who have not aware of the manipulation of the human species, because they are my friends and family members.

However, During my most recent meditations, The following information has been given to me.
It reminded me of the Star Trek Directive. Did I channel Captain Kirk?

This information has changed my feelings from trying to explain the manipulation and lies to understanding and honoring the souls who have chosen another path and not to interfere with their progress, even though my motives might be pure.

Every one chooses their own path. (Free will) We all get there eventually, but not everyone may be on your time schedule. The importance of not interfering or attempting to force your views on another person may directly interfere with the lessons they are to learn in this lifetime. We experience what is necessary for our own personal spiritual evolution.

This spiritual journey is very personal for each one of us. We all agreed to be a part of these changes on earth and be present during this big event. As we discover our path and choose our own frequencies, we must allow others to do the same. Use every moment on Earth as a gift, and live in the now. Live by example, live by love.

Heartfelt love,

but Mandala -- at the bottom of your post you have a quote from Gandhi, who was a political activist & DID try to wake up both his fellow countrymen & women, & the occupying British, to the injustices -- leading the salt marches, & encouraging all Indians to spin their own cloth -- he was also very outspoken against any intolerance between the Muslims, Hindus, & other religions in India

those of us who have some clue about what's going on -- don't we have a right to speak our truths just as much as anyone else? i doubt that anyone here on PA say, kidnaps people & holds them captive, roughing them up & shouting things like, 'Admit that 9/11 was an inside job or you'll get more of this!' [slap, slap, etc]

if you knew a volcano was about to erupt & wipe out a whole town, would you keep your lips sealed because you might interfere w/the free will/ karma/destiny/whatever of the townspeople?

Wood
14th September 2010, 19:40
This is the law of Allowance. We can, and should, present the truth as we understand it, but must also allow others the grace to hear it or not. It is not up to us to convert the world - but we should be a light set in a dark room - so to speak - that others may come or not, according to their choosing.

The problem is that we are definitely not being shown the whole truth, and that we are being messed with. I guess some spiritual paths do involve messing with others and tricking them, not really breaking the free will literally but in spirit (by presenting misleading information and contracts). I think most of the new age materials marketed to us might be a huge trick to convince us to allow other entities to take control of us.

Mandala
15th September 2010, 02:06
Hi Wynderer, Horizons, Wood and Rosie, thanks for responding. I always like to hear others thoughts.

Wynderer, you are correct. If a volcano or any visible natural disaster were to occur, I would warn them from the top of my voice. And many would believe and listen and some would not. Impending disasters have a way of proving themselves. I do stand up for injustice all the time; however, what we know and try to share goes against the grain of an average person's programming.

And I still drop a few words of intriguing "take the bait" morsels of conversation to my scientist friends, who mostly shut me down. However; I think the message I received was to help me understand that it is not my responsibility to "save" them. They are on their on plan. That being said, we must still do what we feel compelled to do. (Free Will)

bluestflame
15th September 2010, 02:22
to inspire others to challenge and to question the nature of our existence

to address the feeling that surface within them that encourages them to engage and interact

to see things as they are , then to see them as they can be

to accept responsibility for our own creations

wynderer
15th September 2010, 06:29
Hi Wynderer, Horizons, Wood and Rosie, thanks for responding. I always like to hear others thoughts.

Wynderer, you are correct. If a volcano or any visible natural disaster were to occur, I would warn them from the top of my voice. And many would believe and listen and some would not. Impending disasters have a way of proving themselves. I do stand up for injustice all the time; however, what we know and try to share goes against the grain of an average person's programming.

And I still drop a few words of intriguing "take the bait" morsels of conversation to my scientist friends, who mostly shut me down. However; I think the message I received was to help me understand that it is not my responsibility to "save" them. They are on their on plan. That being said, we must still do what we feel compelled to do. (Free Will)

thanks for responding, Mandala -- in context, i understand better what you were saying -- & it's a message i need to hear too [smile] -- that it is not my responsibility to save others -- i get very disturbed at times -- not good for me or anyone else

please don't feel i am trying to push my path on you -- i am a follower of Christ [as best i can] -- your post reminded me of something i heard Morton Kelsey [Christian writer about Christian meditation, healing, etc] say in a talk he gave -- a friend of his telling him, 'You don't have to save the world, Morton -- Jesus already did'