PDA

View Full Version : 9eagle9 Tribute Thread

Whiskey_Mystic
2nd February 2013, 14:07
This thread is for posting stories, images, and gratitude for 9eagle9's contributions to this community.

This thread is NOT for debating the mod decision to unsubscribe her or to grumble about it.

I'll start off with a toast to 9eagle9's great sense of humor. If I can find it, I will post my favorite 9e9 post here.

Cheers, Chelley! We love you!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/SealJuice/winkdrink.jpg

modwiz
2nd February 2013, 14:39
Here are four of her five chickens. She has a rooster too. During a recent very cold night she noticed they were torpid from the cold and brought them into the house and put them into a big crate where they spent the night. The rooster started crowing very early. Wow! LOL

They got loose and made a mess in the living room. Another day in the life of 9eagle9.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/modwiz/4chickens.jpg

WhiteFeather
2nd February 2013, 14:51
Eagle just recently started to grow on me. And I wish her well. Its great to see such an individual and her concerns and caring for nature. Asquali Eagle. Peace on your path, love in your heart, and light on every road you travel in this infinite universe. Thanks for sharing the photos Rad.

We are all from one tribe........

W.f.

happyexpat
2nd February 2013, 14:51
I enjoyed her posts and insights in our past communications. May she be blessed on her way. I'm sorry to see her go.

Essential-Oils-Warning-about-a-company (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19737-Essential-Oils-Warning-about-a-company&p=210505&viewfull=1#post210505)

Doterra (i have used their product and wasn't impressed..they marketed it as Earth Goddess in bottle...lol) started this all because of a personal issue . If I am remembering the sob story correctly the originators broke off from Young Living for the same reasons that are being claimed against them now (go figure). At any rate the originators of DoTerra set out to prove a better product and get some personal revenge at the same time. I mean its hard not to see they conduct themselves around their intention and not their product. This has been the way they have operated for ....geez I don't know . Since at least the time they came into my awareness of them. Within the last two three years. I mean you do things for the wrong reasons and it comes back to bite you in the ass eventually.

The last DT rep I spoke to didn't so much prove to me how much better the product or service was but immediately tried to convince me that the reason I should by their product is because Young Living is so out of integrity, ****ty, irresponsible, expensive (DT is equally pricey) and the implication that Young Living wasn't as pure as their product and scammed people into thinking so. At the time I didn't know anything about YL so I just sort of blinked at her and realized she had a bit of an agenda on hand. She knew little about he product at all. Young Living being their next closest competition and basically where DT stole their 'secrets' from, that seems the premise of their operation to make other competitors look bad so they can look good with no effort (and it appears that no effort is reflected in their customer service..???)) At no time did this woman exemplify DT product as having its own merit, it just a means to put other EO in the gutter.

It appears that Doterra management and ethics have not improved much in recent years, if they are doing the same old song and dance. They set out to prove they had a better idea than Young Living and find themselves held in the same accusations as they once held Young Living.

I doubt what I say is living proof of anything but companies reps are based on the associations with the public and I consider myself part of the public...lol.

Regardless, I think this is a nice expression of Karma. Thanks for posting it.

Gekko
2nd February 2013, 14:58
I began to have a slightly different understanding of eagle in the past few weeks, for the better. Too bad she won't be around to show us kitties new horizons.

m_MaJDK3VNE

Ernie Nemeth
2nd February 2013, 15:11
9eagle9 was my first friend at Avalon. She encouraged me to keep posting, and supported me. We even PMed a bit, something I rarely do.

But she did far more than that on my behalf - and it cost our friendship. I contracted a very strange rash that spread over my entire body in a psychic attack during the good old Atticus days. 9eagle ministered to me and when all else failed she removed herself from the equation so that I could help myself and not remain beholden to her for my health. I am indebted to her for that. And I regret it cost us our friendship.

Not long after she stepped up, and began walking in her power, speaking truth that was like daggers to the ego-centric. Tuff love it was. Sometimes tuff to listen to, but always from her heart.

She transformed herself right in front of our eyes! Looking back now I see it was truly a miracle that most of us missed. She showed us the way, perhaps not the only way, but her way, and it was Fantastic!

What a powerful women, and a genuine authentic human being.

All the best for your future journeys.

Love,
Ernie

sirdipswitch
2nd February 2013, 15:15
I will miss her, and her Natural Honesty...

:wizard:

Calz
2nd February 2013, 15:59
Wisest "barkeep" I ever "met" :washing:

I will find company with a margarita soonest possible.

Be well.

:yo:

http://www.glasswithatwist.com/ProdImages/cactusfuncrop_300.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/dexter666/drunk%20yoda.jpg

WhiteFeather
2nd February 2013, 16:34
If i may,..Eagle is unique as every individual is the part of uniqueness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGpyuMwDGDU

Mozart
2nd February 2013, 16:41
What happened to Chelley?!

I was really enjoying her return to Avalon and benefited from her deep wisdom.

What happened?

Calz
2nd February 2013, 16:44
What happened to Chelley?!

I was really enjoying her return to Avalon and benefited from her deep wisdom.

What happened?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55121-9eagle9-has-been-unsubscribed-from-this-forum.

Heartsong
2nd February 2013, 16:48
9Eagle9 is my friend.
Seen here dressed in her barn clothes with her horse Zimona.

A generous heart and a gallant spirit, 9Eagle9 is true to herself and everyone she knows. I hope she finds another home to post her wisdom.

Rocky_Shorz
2nd February 2013, 17:03
I have seen how she gave of herself to so many others, I really stepped forward and tried to help her this time, in her fire under the arse, move it or lose it kind of way, like a Marine Sergeant that knows if you don't get in shape, you won't be ready for what's ahead kinda way, she helped many... People don't sign up for boot camp not expecting it,

I know she feels, so here comes a big ol gooey lovable sugary Smores huggg!!! ;)

http://display.cuddlycomments.com/5/45384e2d2170b9e23.jpg

kaon
2nd February 2013, 17:23
It was a very thoughtful thread to start W_M.
I don't know her as well as most of you guys do, but what I had read from her I liked. One thing that I observed was her honesty and conviction that she exhibited to her own thoughts.
I wish her success in her future endeavors.

WHOMADEGOD
2nd February 2013, 17:29
Eagle just recently started to grow on me. And I wish her well. Its great to see such an individual and her concerns and caring for nature. Asquali Eagle. Peace on your path, love in your heart, and light on every road you travel in this infinite universe. Thanks for sharing the photos Rad.

We are all from one tribe........

W.f.

"We are all from one tribe........"

You said it brother!

modwiz
2nd February 2013, 17:30
This is Tristan, a Thoroughbred. He has that bad back, he is a real dick, and his feet aren't too good. He eats like a........horse. Did I say he's a dick? LOL
I have had to push him out of the way to get into or out of a car. His hay and goodies are kept there. He wants them and he weighs 1100 pounds and knows it.

Only kindness and someone willing to buy him food keeps him from being sold for horsemeat. Chelley isn't the only kind person in the world. Just one of them.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/modwiz/tritan35_zpsf8d8b1d3.jpg

Daughter of Time
2nd February 2013, 18:04
I wish her well, more than well, I wish her the best!

May she find a forum where she can be herself and be fully accepted for her uniqueness.

WhiteFeather
2nd February 2013, 18:13
This is Tristan, a Thoroughbred. He has that bad back, he is a real dick, and his feet aren't too good. He eats like a........horse. Did I say he's a dick? LOL
I have had to push him out of the way to get into or out of a car. His hay and goodies are kept there. He wants them and he weighs 1100 pounds and knows it.

Only kindness and someone willing to buy him food keeps him from being sold for horsemeat. Chelley isn't the only kind person in the world. Just one of them.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/modwiz/tritan35_zpsf8d8b1d3.jpg

Kudos to Chelley (9Eagle9) on her huge heart for the welfare of all animals. I wouldnt want to hear that Dick's Meat (The Horse) would eventually end up on our dinner table mixed in with our Hamburger Helper. Thanks for this story Rad. Good thing i know longer indulge in a carniverous diet. Hey Got Hay!

Horse Meat DNA found In Chopmeat (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54445-Horse-DNA-Found-In-Chop-Meat.)

Mad Hatter
2nd February 2013, 18:32
Hmm... well if I ever run into 9eagle9 again I'll be sure and ask what she was trying to divide and who she was trying to conquer...lol

I would also make the observation that it always seems to be the thorny ones habitually pointing at the emperors lack of clothing that tend to disappear... a bit like shooting stars, so cheers kiddo, Avalon was better for your presence whilst it lasted and I for one will miss the subtle wit, the keen insights and the robust conversations.

All is well

Referee
2nd February 2013, 18:58
I enjoyed your contributions 9eagle9

You made us think!

I hope life finds you and finds you well!

The One
2nd February 2013, 19:02
I wish her well, more than well, I wish her the best!

May she find a forum where she can be herself and be fully accepted for her uniqueness.

mmmmmmm now thats given me an idea

2nd February 2013, 19:03

Thank you for caring so much about the earth and the people
and for helping me to move forward and laugh at my-self.

Love

Nora

ROMANWKT
2nd February 2013, 19:19
something about releasing.

This is forgiving yourself, and releasing, forgiving what, you may ask, it would be all the things that you had created that are affecting your life, all the images, emotions and feelings which are a creation by you, and then form blocks, If you are dealing in feeling and emotion, which are a fake and a creation, which triggers the chemicals in your brain to feel this fake creation as if real. Something 9eagle9 was trying to tell you all, I suppose at the end of the day, its the way you say it. So if somebody has gone beyond feeling and emotion, because they understood for what it is, just a creation, and then you are trying to deal with people who are totally of feeling and emotions, you are going to have a very difficult conversation.

Regards as ever to all

roman

Herbert
2nd February 2013, 19:49
I wrote this a long time ago as a send up to the personal attacks taking place on this forum back then. It formed quickly in my mind as I followed a 'normal' confrontation between 9E9 and another. I did not post it because 9E9 (took me a while to get that means: Eagle of the 9th?) seemed vulnerable at the time although I think she had a great sense of humour.

I care for lost strays too (have avoided posting pictures) and I respect her more than I can say, but not her self-impossed lack of boundaries when dealing with innocent humans.

Anyway this is dedicated to her great sense of humour and I really do live across the lake from her.

You are the girl next door across the Great Lakes shore
And you climb of course upon your great high horse
You've become so regal, call yourself 9Eagle9
Without exaggeration you like confrontation
And the folks all say that you'll 'have your way!'

Well it must be said that I won't be led!
You'd better wrap your head when you go to bed
Lest your brains fall out through your great big mouth
I don't like your prose cause you've got curly toes
And you call those knees? They look more like trees.
Though I love your hair, it's just everywhere!
Ever hear of Nair?
(groveling) "Please accept my last eclair?"

Yea it's no illusion, I've got some confusion
Cause I just found this ring, it's such an ugly thing
Reminds me of you, just needs a bit of glue
No I don't mean for your shoe
(feeling sad) Perhaps tape would do

I'd ask you to tea, but scared you'd marry me
And then please don't scoff, I fear you'd lop them off!
Because you've said before: "Baby less is more"!!!!
Anybody else worried? Sell here she comes!
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!!

Now if only I could find a picture of a horse's ass (me running)

gripreaper
2nd February 2013, 20:42
Happy Trails Chelley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-NXwRUQcmg

bennycog
2nd February 2013, 21:01
"Their mind.

Envy and their mind.

The right mind and the left(their mind) mind.

The difference between the left mind and the right mind.

What they do with their mind that we think is ours.

What do we do with their mind.

Denying we have their mind helps their mind remain your mind. "

Famous first words for a famous thread.. The mind collective will ensue..

sdv
2nd February 2013, 22:30
9eagle9 was my first friend at Avalon. She encouraged me to keep posting, and supported me. We even PMed a bit, something I rarely do.

But she did far more than that on my behalf - and it cost our friendship. I contracted a very strange rash that spread over my entire body in a psychic attack during the good old Atticus days. 9eagle ministered to me and when all else failed she removed herself from the equation so that I could help myself and not remain beholden to her for my health. I am indebted to her for that. And I regret it cost us our friendship.

Not long after she stepped up, and began walking in her power, speaking truth that was like daggers to the ego-centric. Tuff love it was. Sometimes tuff to listen to, but always from her heart.

She transformed herself right in front of our eyes! Looking back now I see it was truly a miracle that most of us missed. She showed us the way, perhaps not the only way, but her way, and it was Fantastic!

What a powerful women, and a genuine authentic human being.

All the best for your future journeys.

Love,
Ernie

Walking the path of authenticity is perhaps the hardest road to choose. Who wants to see and feel and know who we really are if we are honest ond open and trusting and authentic?

I never engaged with posts/threads from 9eagle9 because, although they posed questions for me personally in my authenticity, they never pushed buttons in me.

You say it well Ernie in your tribute, and all I can add is that I appreciated and valued her authenticity and her open vulnerable heart.

doodah
3rd February 2013, 00:51
I've just gotten up to speed on this, I didn't realize 9eagle is gone - again. I'm really sorry to hear this, although I guess I understand enough of the issue by reading through the threads.

I've never had a problem with 9eagle and have enjoyed her posts. She didn't waste any time being politically correct, which was fine with me. I could see that she didn't "suffer fools lightly" but I've had some pretty tough teachers who also didn't "suffer fools lightly" and didn't let anybody off the hook of doing their own work. While her love may be most easily expressed toward the animals, my guess is that she probably wouldn't take any guff from them, either.

She's a tough lady but she knows her stuff - IMO. I didn't find any fault with her metaphysics even if she isn't a perfect embodiment of it. "The work" is an ascending spiral; we encounter ourselves again and again.

Mods, wouldn't it be possible to set up a separate section on this forum and call it "9eagle's Blog - Not for the Faint of Heart"? That's meant humorously - I'm sorry we'll be losing her input.

And that said, I wish her well.

Doodah

Curt
3rd February 2013, 01:33
9eagle9 has been associated with the element of fire, whether rightly or wrongly, during her time here.

Some have interpreted this fire as anger. Others as passion. Still others have seen it as love. Maybe it's all of these things.

I thank her for having the compassion to share this fire with us here at Avalon. I hope we make good use of it.

It surely mustn't have come to her cheaply. The gods are known to guard it jealously.

They keep track when it's stolen from them. Just ask Prometheus. ;)

From Twin Peaks. 'Albert's path is a strange and difficult one..'

GS2zU6YPl24

Whiskey_Mystic
3rd February 2013, 03:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1WrNisRhDU

Anchor
3rd February 2013, 04:05
For my tribute I would like to post one of my favorite "9eagle9" "energy exchange" threads - actually it was a thread started by me, but 9eagle9 ended up playing a bit of a starring role. The thread did eventually disintegrate but there's a good 100 posts to read there and then there are some others :)

It was written around about the time when Cobra and Drake were telling the stories about how we were being saved and different channels had started to appear to have a go at eachother and I wanted to get into the Freewill factor in all this.

Pretty soon it turned into a classic 9eagle9 exchange, but also one with some pretty good and even tempered analysis into what was going on at the time.

Freewill and the Channel Wars

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46036-Freewill-and-the-channel-wars

People always get their knickers in such a wad about my statements it always makes me wonder what they'd do if confronted with something with some real teeth.

sandy
3rd February 2013, 04:36
Be well 9eagle9 and thanks for BEING AUTHENTIC and standing in YOUR TRUTH :)

DNA
3rd February 2013, 07:04
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117246/2446853-thor_female_super.jpg

9 times out of ten I absolutely loved it when 9 brought the hammer down.
A force for good to be reckoned with.

TheVoyager
3rd February 2013, 09:29
When we step into a position of victim we instantly give away our power, we open the doors of our game and (consciously or unconsciously) make an agreement to let inter dimensional forces get into our game, our taurus field, and eventually take it over.

We own our vehicle (i.e. body) and it is run buy our Spirit only, and only when we understand the rules of the game. The Laws of Lore. The first law is the law of intent and the second one is the law of agreement. When we give our power away it's like an open invitation to other forces to freely access our game, our energy field. There are forces around us which are just waiting for us to give away our power and by doing that we give them a free pass to enter our energy field, our game, our vehicle, our body. What happens next? They start running and overtaking our vehicle, without us realizing what is going on.

These are tough times. These are the times of the harvest, so we are told. We've been run and are run by many inter dimensional forces. Each and every one of us. Very few are aware of it. Very few are getting out of it. Nothing can enter our game without an agreement. And we've made thousands of them coming into our present from past lives and down our genetic hereditary line. We can only get rid of them with knowledge.

An important part of that knowledge was coming to us from 9eagle9. These forces in us didn't like it at all and they fought it strongly. From every angle possible. "She is such and such, she makes me feel such and such, she should be such and such, her style is such and such, the rules are such and such, and so on." Ok, so she wasn't following the rules of the game of Bill. Fair enough. TIme to step out of Bill's game, because this forum is Bill's game, it is his construct, his intent brought it from an invisible world to a visible world. It is his and he can do whatever he pleases with it. And we can enter or not his game, which is played by his rules.
Or we can manifest our game, played by our rules, if we please so.

I agree with Vivek that 9eagle9 is not the cause. And there's no real change made when the effect is being addressed and fingers pointed in certain directions. What this does is that we postpone from manifesting this same effect for some time, but that's it. It will show itself again sooner or later. Because the cause has not been addressed. And the cause might be that we do not understand the rules of the game. And it's time that we start understanding them otherwise we stand no chance in this war for our Souls.

The dynamic I was observing that lead to unsubscribing of 9eagle9 was exactly the dynamic these inter dimensional forces play INSIDE US WITH US AGAINST US. They know all the tricks , they know all our weak points, they know where to push us. They are inside us, we are their hosts, most of the time unconscious of this dynamic going on at all.

Once we'll start being aware how this game is being played, we can make changes. Until then it will be divide and conquer and repeating it all over again in our future cycles of time.

SKAWF
3rd February 2013, 10:29
pFS4zYWxzNA

noxon medem
3rd February 2013, 10:53
Thanks for the ride, 9eagle9.
I have not participated here much lately
but have enjoyed reading your postings,
and the exchange they have fruited.
A lot of usefull stuff too.

This little videoclip may or may not be relevant
but I thought of it when looking into this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2QXBd1i4KI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K2QXBd1i4KI
Bill Hicks, banned and censored performance and appearance on the "Late Night with David Letterman show"

On January 30, 2009, David Letterman invited Mary Hicks, the mother of Bill Hicks, on as a guest to offer
a public and formal apology for not televising Bill Hick's performance the night it was suppose to originally broadcast.
Also includes the original clip that was censored and Bill's last performance on the Letterman show.

You have a way of discussing serious topics without
taking yourself too serious. That is my view.
And a quality we need more of, also around here.

All the best for you and yours in the real world.

nm

D-Day
3rd February 2013, 11:29
There once was a shaman frrom Michiagan,

whose wisdom was like nitroglycerin.

She entered a forum, dropped truth right before 'em,

but sadly most folk there weren't listenin'.

markpierre
3rd February 2013, 11:39
I'd rather be excommunicated than make a big hoorah over the intention to unsubscribe.

9eagle9; you should be satisfied that the worst thing you can do is surrender your certainty of yourself.
It doesn't often, nor does it need to be recognized anywhere but where it matters. And so the worst real effect is that everyone gets to look at their own intentions
and limitations and judgements and lack of certainty. That's a win win win win. And the best real effect is more certainty. More uncovered and healed.
If there are places and personalities where it doesn't fit the structure, well we find that out. It's structure that's meant to protect us, but that we suffer from.
It's going to be heard as arrogance, because from the outside arrogance is normal. Certainty most certainly is not.

DarMar
3rd February 2013, 12:12
So beautifully said TheVoyager, and so truthfull.

I woth say much this time, just paste some words from great songwriter which thinking i admire alot and it goes well with theme

Individual thought patterns

So quick to judge
So easily we forget
What it's like to be dissected
Where feelings are tossed aside

Like a drug it feeds the imagination of minds
That go unparalyzed
Followers to the leaders of mass hypnotic corruption
That live their lives only to criticize
Where is the invisible line that we must draw
To create individual thought patterns

Prisoners of mental deception
Be free within singular judgment
Twisting words to control the masses
To cover up one's self insecurities

Like a drug it feeds the imagination of minds
That go unparalyzed
Followers to the leaders of mass hypnotic corruption
That live their lives only to criticize
Where is the invisible line that we must draw
To create individual thought

Be well eagle

minkton
3rd February 2013, 13:14
Naw. 9eagle9 doesn't have to stay unsubscribed. It's a part of the process. The mods debated it for so long they ran out of ideas. The board needs to find a creative response to the dynamic between 9eagle9 and ego reactivity. The choice to let ego reactivity reign unimpeded is a temporary swing into safety and regressiveness, that's all. The momentum is now crested for a swing in the direction of growth and consciousness. 9eagle9 is not to be done without. No door closes on her, as she embodies growth and independence for those not enmeshed in reactivity. How can Avalon house such a valued consciousness raiser and yet be nurturing enough to the vulnerable ones not able yet to recognise truth. Not over nurturing to those reactive ones.

Avalon only needs to be a good enough parent to children. That includes letting the grown ups talk.

markpierre
3rd February 2013, 19:01
Naw. 9eagle9 doesn't have to stay unsubscribed. It's a part of the process. The mods debated it for so long they ran out of ideas. The board needs to find a creative response to the dynamic between 9eagle9 and ego reactivity. The choice to let ego reactivity reign unimpeded is a temporary swing into safety and regressiveness, that's all. The momentum is now crested for a swing in the direction of growth and consciousness. 9eagle9 is not to be done without. No door closes on her, as she embodies growth and independence for those not enmeshed in reactivity. How can Avalon house such a valued consciousness raiser and yet be nurturing enough to the vulnerable ones not able yet to recognise truth. Not over nurturing to those reactive ones.

Avalon only needs to be a good enough parent to children. That includes letting the grown ups talk.

That depends a lot on if the forum is or should or can be regarded as a place to actualize growth and change. Frankly I don't see a lot of that.
Some of what occurs is showing off what we know. No disrespect at all in this, because I'd have to disrespect myself as well.
But for most it's just a place to disseminate and gather information, and I think that is the intention because that's what humans do.
It's also pretty status-quot thinking. Self protection remains the 'way' we think. And so we remain the way we are.
And for some it's a place to employ new information in an active and dynamic state of change. I don't learn much of anything from information, though I enjoy the distraction,
I only experience change in myself in the observation of my own and others relationships and interactions.
For me, that's the only real purpose of interaction.

I highly recommend this video that johnf posted yesterday. Though you can't share the experience of this, you can have your own experience if you apply it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55177-Seeing-the-cause-of-our-problems-as-we-create-them--Miriam-Delicado-s-strong-new-video-&p=628619&viewfull=1#post628619

Instead of analyzing each other, this is a practical and exciting way to regard everything we encounter here and everywhere. If there's ever any 'truth' to be shared,
it's going to be in degrees of self evaluation of what we see, and how what we see is affecting us.

Black Panther
3rd February 2013, 21:54
I just want to say I'm glad that I am still able to chat with 9eagle9, just like I am able to chat
with Lord Sidious. By chatting with them I have learned to know them better. Just make me wonder why members who are very smart, caring and who have a lot to teach us have been unsubscibed.

It feels like the rebels at school getting punished, because they don't follow the rules. I think we need rebels to change the paradigm!

The same day I saw the thread of 9eagle9 being unsubcribed she laid cards for me and pointed me at the root of things troubling me for a long time. And yes, I had to be honest with myself and admit there are things to work on. I think we all should, instead of fooling ourselves and getting upset if we are confronted with the truth.

aranuk
4th February 2013, 13:29
I will certainly miss her. She was always trying to get people here up to thinking for ourselves. By the looks of it she indeed succeeded. She reminded me a good few times as well. She will be sadly missed. I wish her well in all her endeavours to educate the people. A kind heart she has.

Stan

4th February 2013, 23:28
It takes a long time to make a real community. In North America, especially in the City, people often know each other for a couple of years and then move on to another place where they get to know people for a couple of years and then move away. During the time they are with people they usually try to form some kind of a temporary community and they often believe there is a real connection. But they might not know the difference between what they are doing and a community where people have lived in close connection with each other for generations. In one of those real old communities, you have to put up with the foibles of your friends and acquaintances and adapt because no one is going anywhere. It makes people tough and smart....and, well, socialized and secure. I think that's one of the reasons you see the huge differences between the reactions of people in Egypt and the reactions of people in North America. Yes, there are people out in the street in the form of the Occupy movement but its not even close to the Egyptian reactions to their government. We don't have the same bonds with each other as they do...we can't because of the way we live and the way we think. We can always escape, can't we? Not only that but the very fact of losing friends and moving on is, in itself, traumatizing. And trauma leads to depression, inaction, illness, fear along with a lot of other negative things. We don't always see all sides of a person in a short time....think of the true story about the police officer taking a prisoner on a plane, the plane crashing in the forest and the hero of the story ends up being the prisoner because he is the only person who knows how to keep everyone alive in the woods. Who knew? We are all part of a whole. Now the missing person will have to be replaced because their energy is part of the whole dynamic. When that one comes again and is dismissed again, I guess, we will be having another tribute thread. Then another will come.... and we will learn nothing except how to edit. We won't grow.

Flash
5th February 2013, 00:31
9Eagle9 is my friend.
Seen here dressed in her barn clothes with her horse Zimona.

A generous heart and a gallant spirit, 9Eagle9 is true to herself and everyone she knows. I hope she finds another home to post her wisdom.

If she finds another place to post her wisdom, please let us know, so that we can keep tracks with her.

I always thought most of her post were brilliant, when they weren't just filled with humour. She made me shift my thinking in thinking, and view much more clearly the mistakes of wrong thinking.

To dig and excavate these habits and bought up thinking forms, we would surely have needed a few more posts.

Thanks for your presence Chelly, and good luck writing up for another audience, to which I hopefully could be part of.

norman
5th February 2013, 00:45
...... we will learn nothing except how to edit. We won't grow......

I don't know if you deliberately saved that line to end on, but, it's a hell of a good line, on it's own.

Whiskey_Mystic
19th February 2013, 15:43
I finally found my favorite 9eagle9 post. Enjoy! (And be careful not to shoot milk out your nose!)

Ifr you're good and you don't set monetary and personal boundaries you have people who will do nothing but take advantage of you. The world owes them something so they think nothing of texting you at four in the morning, dropping in whenever, running you down when your standing in the middle of a river on vacation, calling you whenever they feel like (usually daily) like you were some manner of best friend that can be imposed on 24/7. They tie up their self identity with you. You're out having dinner and they plop down at the table and want advice.

You can tell them your having sex in the back seat of car at a stop light and you don't have much time and they keep right on talking. ME ME ME. And its all for free so you have one hundred people a week calling to get free. I mean do they do this to their doctors, lawyers and pharmacists and postal workers and grocery workers.. Just drop in for a bit of chit chat and and some free medicine and stamps or produce?

No. It doesn't even cross their mind.

So who taught them they could do that to me. People who lack the self value to set those sorts of boundaries. Enabling them instead of showing them self responsibility and self empowerment. Its rampant in new age communities now that the found out God was our best friend. They sorta view me as an agent of god and like God I' should be free and available 24/7 to moan too.

There's a local reader who is quite good and she gets to see about 10 people a day. Cause she does it all for free. She's lost her house, she has no income and she lives off the mercy of others. She always wailing at me that she can't support herself.God is failing her. I wail back she's a dumbass and can't see what is right in front of her face. Then I hang up on her cause she didn't make an appointment.

She keeps calling though wanting to know whats wrong with her and I keep telling her she's a dumbass. For free. I don't charge her for it.

TargeT
27th February 2013, 02:05
Wtf, I take a bit of time to move and some of my favorite posters are gone?

if anyone could send me a brief synopsis of the (apparently unspeakable, I swear if i'm not here every day to keep up with things its like joining all over again... & some things become taboo ish to speak of... ) events i'd be grateful

anyway.... this whole thread was one of my favorites of 9eagle9:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40165-Perversion-and-Corruption-of-Namaste-and-other-things-that-have-been-corrupted.....
it got me thinking about the importance of language and the corruption of ideas

Whippet
28th February 2013, 07:42
Wtf, I take a bit of time to move and some of my favorite posters are gone?
There but for the grace of Gog go I (and most of the rest of us).

markoid
28th February 2013, 07:54
9eagle9 was my very favorite contributor here and I am very sorry she has been unsubscribed. Too much shooting the messenger went on (aimed at 9e9) it seems to me.

Shine on dear girl, wherever you go!

greybeard
28th February 2013, 09:03
Cant help but notice that Jenci has gone-- Another Bob rarely posts and Tony a rare event.
No doubt there are others missed too.
Chris

Sebastion
28th February 2013, 18:36
Glad to see I wasn't the only one to notice that many more left right after this event! NancyV, Roman, Belle and a few more. Some really good posters have left it seems.......and it's a damn shame!

Cant help but notice that Jenci has gone-- Another Bob rarely posts and Tony a rare event.
No doubt there are others missed too.
Chris

Chester
28th February 2013, 19:23
When I awake in the morning, three things simultaneously come to my awareness... "me" (that I am), my body and the world within which "me" and my body operate - all simultaneously - from nothing to 3D in one step.

Inherent in this is the undeniable fact that upon awakening, there is this "three of me" - something which no matter how deep I go into "meditation" each time I awaken, I become immediately aware of these three "things." The very next thing I notice "i" do is bring back all my memories and then, due to sheer necessity and lack of any other options, I accept this "waking state" and the "me" that I am in this state. Some might call this my "ego."

It is my current conclusion that no matter how enlightened I may become, as long as I continue to wake up each day into this body which is in this world, I will never be without this "ego."

Thus I have found true for me (do not take my comments to suggest this might be true for anyone else), that it is best that if I am stuck with an ego, I do all I can to form the healthiest manifestation of the little bugger as possible.

For me, this includes joining communities and being a productive part of communities.

If I find I cannot stand to be part of a specific community, I sense this may be a clue to one of three things - a,) the community is ill or b.) my ego has some further truth facing to accomplish or c.) and most realistic, there appears to be a combination of a.) and b.)

If I conclude c.) then I strive to assist the community while simultaneously searching within to find the root of my own inner war. It is my opinion that by doing this, everyone wins, including myself... but especially the community.

But hey, that's just me... but again - an example of how, by allowing love to rise above, love wins all bets.

justonedope (don't worry... this is just a persona of the day... in honor of the now retired Pope)

Flash
28th February 2013, 19:53
Arrowind has not posted much either since, although I do not think it is related to 9e9. We will see for Target.

the forum is much "calmer".

Calz
28th February 2013, 20:04
Members come ... members go.

Some have great value to offer ... others not.

9eagle9 offered great value (more than most) ... go scoop it up ... do a search.

It is allowed.

then turn the page.

She is gone ... beyond our control or ability to restore.

Appreciate what she brought to the forum ... which is what this thread does ... then move on.

If you want to honor her then ***LEARN*** from what she has already offered rather than bemoaning her absence. She left more value than you will read in most books.

Life ... death ... nothing lasts ... all is ever changing.

I could reel off a number of member names gone or silent.

Don't remorse their loss ... appreciate what they gave of themselves quite graciously.

Chester
28th February 2013, 20:14
Arrowind has not posted much either since, although I do not think it is related to 9e9. We will see for Target.

Great points and in fact - this allows me the opportunity to convey my appreciation for you, Flash, who dared to add your 2 cents to my recent issue related to my mother. Despite how I deflected your few posts and despite my "controlled" but still defensive responses, because of the tiny voice in my head that reminded me of you, our conversation once and other posting interactions, I still held back on responding to my mother. And boy, am I glad because the more I allowed myself to "hear" the deeper part, of what you tried to convey, the more I also saw the deeper truth in what you nailed - that lovely ego.

So thank you. Why am I posting this here? Because your style and approach with me was of a style and approach that met me half way, where your actual care came through. Where I could actually benefit from the exchange. Too many emotionally compromised folks (like me) can be better reached through this approach IMO and that is the lesson of the 9e9 "saga" and that, I believe, is what the Avalon staff meant to protect. And boy am I glad.

Flash
28th February 2013, 20:37
I am happy I was of help to you Chester. You know, when one post, well... when I post, I never know if I would be of any help due to many reasons (written words only not conveying the whole feeling, the way the other will take it, the misuse of language, the cultural differences, but at least we are from the same generation). Many thanks for your feedback.

Whippet
2nd March 2013, 21:30
Appreciate what she brought to the forum ... which is what this thread does ... then move on.
That feels like a "roll over" attitude of complacency and helplessness.

And therein lies the real problem, if anyone would care to look.

Chester
3rd March 2013, 03:00
That feels like a "roll over" attitude of complacency and helplessness.

And therein lies the real problem, if anyone would care to look.

Seems to me a problem when folks are accepted into a community and then by their own actions, create the situation where the community asks them to leave. Pretty black and white.

My sadness lies in the loss of her posts that were helpful for me and seemed to be helpful for others. But that does not excuse unacceptable behavior - especially by someone that represents themselves to have a clue.

Carmody
3rd March 2013, 03:08

I feel that some of that is my fault, and it's been bugging me since.

Chester
3rd March 2013, 03:17

Hey - you did me a favor recently if you recall - you called me out on something that was inappropriate - and I saw it and swallowed my ego and made the apologies and the changes - that's what we have to do when we are part of an online community... we each have responsibility it seems to me, especially responsibility not to tear the place apart, divide the place, etc.

Don't feel bad man, especially you being one of the elders here (said with respect).

aniN
3rd March 2013, 09:01

I agree... it is much more "calmer"... so we can go back to sleep :cool:

Christine
3rd March 2013, 11:29

The Avalon forum is not a personality cult as much as in any community it has strong characters.

The problems that 9eagle9 so adroitly wrote about have not gone away... If you are interested in the material here are three threads to sink your teeth into.

The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55117-The-Technological-Revolution-Artificial-Intelligence-and-the-Invisible-Plague&p=627848&viewfull=1#post627848)
Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55549-Brainwave-and-Thought-Pattern-Manipulation-AI-Technology-And-The-Invasion-Of-Our-Minds&p=632853&viewfull=1#post632853)
Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56002-Must-Read-The-Matrix-Deciphered-by-Dr-Robert-Duncan&p=640597&viewfull=1#post640597)

Flash
3rd March 2013, 15:29

I had not seen this answer Carmody before now, thanks to JusteoneChester who posted it.

Just make amend to those concerned Carmody (in pm or otherwise) and if it is regarding the forum, you may tell us what happened, if you deem necessary.

I must say that I am truly touched by this feeling of yours, and that I know very well you will know what to do about this.

Love, Flash (so touched that I almost signed my real name automatically).

greybeard
3rd March 2013, 15:38
Hi Guys

Single handed you cant cause anything to happen.
There are no accidents the totality brings everything into being
You can add to. or change the potential for an event to happen but its a fluid state-- nothing needs to happen the way I think it should happen, or think it should not happen.
So guys you are innocent unless you had an intention to make something happen and even then all you can do is add to a collective intention.

Chris

Flash
3rd March 2013, 15:41

The Avalon forum is not a personality cult as much as in any community it has strong characters.

The problems that 9eagle9 so adroitly wrote about have not gone away... If you are interested in the material here are three threads to sink your teeth into.

The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55117-The-Technological-Revolution-Artificial-Intelligence-and-the-Invisible-Plague&p=627848&viewfull=1#post627848)
Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55549-Brainwave-and-Thought-Pattern-Manipulation-AI-Technology-And-The-Invasion-Of-Our-Minds&p=632853&viewfull=1#post632853)
Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56002-Must-Read-The-Matrix-Deciphered-by-Dr-Robert-Duncan&p=640597&viewfull=1#post640597)

I do love those thread Christine, they are extremely instructive and much worth reading. Robert Duncan is just incredible, no need to say that Vivek's research are of the first order, absolute great mind, and others contributors (amer zo, jean-luc, and all of the others) are outstanding.

However, having truly seen the havoc and controversy brought in by some of 9e9 threads and posts, I still much think that, at the time, the forum and most of its members were definitely strong enough to handle it and go through with it (which I never thought about Charles when he reverted). We were a very strong bunch here and to me, places like here are trials at the new society. Therefore, all inclusive except for complete darkness, which was not the case of 9.

I do have an all inclusive mind or thinking, meaning that to help humanity, we must take into account each and everyone of us and help each to brake free. I did think we were strong enough to help those shaken by 9 to brake free of fear on one side, and 9e9 to tame her presentation for the audience, in order NOT to create fear, without compromise the basis of her own braking free. All this taking into account any outside energies projected to us and the forum. This was my feeling/thinking at the time.

I may have been wrong, since others saw it differently and I am ready to look at this possibility as well. Nevertheless, I still have sadness about what happened.

Flash
3rd March 2013, 15:47
Hi Guys

You can add to. or change the potential for an event to happen but its a fluid state-- nothing needs to happen the way I think it should happen, or think it should not happen.
So guys you are innocent unless you had an intention to make something happen and even then all you can do is add to a collective intention.

Chris

I agree but you may still need to amend at some points, when you think you may have hurt someone or yourself by the way. This may be part of the whole experience.

I agree with you stance, Greybeard, however it is often used as to avoid responsibilites for ones own actions, and when used in this way, I do not agree. Good intentioned people will remain good intentioned and be ready to correct whatever they deem necessary imo.

On another point, just had a comment from my dearest, my daughter that goes like this : mom, you are addicted to this forum and it hampers your life, your homeworks (school) and work. Why do you keep on it? She is right, and I told her so, therefore I am quitting for today.

greybeard
3rd March 2013, 16:02
Hi Guys

Chris

I agree but you may still need to amend at some points, when you think you may have hurt someone or yourself by the way. This may be part of the whole experience.

I agree with you stance, Greybeard, however it is often used as to avoid responsibilites for ones own actions, and when used in this way, I do not agree. Good intentioned people will remain good intentioned and be ready to correct whatever they deem necessary imo.

On another point, just had a comment from my dearest, my daughter that goes like this : mom, you are addicted to this forum and it hampers your life, your homeworks (school) and work. Why do you keep on it? She is right, and I told her so, therefore I am quitting for today.

Yes Flash
Being part of the collective I have a responsibility to add to it positively and if I stray into unkindness I have to redress that, for there are consequences inherent in my actions.
No one ever escapes the consequence of their actions---that's the way it is set up.
Some consequences are, of course, very positive.
Its a deep subject though.

Chris

Limor Wolf
3rd March 2013, 16:18
Flash, I really appreciate your point of views, even if they seem to contradict ~:

You said to Greybeard:

"I agree with you stance, Greybeard, however it is often used as to avoid responsibilites for ones own actions, and when used in this way, I do not agree. Good intentioned people will remain good intentioned and be ready to correct whatever they deem necessary imo."

Before that you wrote about 9eagle9:

" having truly seen the havoc and controversy brought in by some of 9e9 threads and posts, I still much think that, at the time, the forum and most of its members were definitely strong enough to handle it and go through with it"

Now I am curious ; ) which one that is - does the individual still needs to take self responsibility if they ofended others and see if they can make ammends or is it the others that need to overcome and develop their own strength in order to handle it :rolleyes:

I would suggest that a certain bird of prey would have stayed here if was willing to adopt your very fine first advice

pyrangello
3rd March 2013, 17:26
Hmmmmmm, everyone here posting is part of the Avalon family, yes we are a family, a family of thoughts, ideas, and energies from around the world caught collectively here in a dialog where everyone is TUNED IN, and never tuned out. As like all families there are the energies and personalities we gravitate too and want to be around all the time, there are the family members we can just do with hanging out just for the holiday's , and then there are the family members that are the go it alone type that are on their spiritual plane seeking whats behind the curtain of this world peeling back the layers of really who we are other than our daily routines.

And as like all familes do,we also pick our moments of dialog and engage in the conversation or just leave the room and go onto something else. Anyone that had the desire to engage with chelly did so with their own free will. You could leave the room anytime you wanted if you didn't like what you were hearing. Chelly turned me onto the "book of miracles" , told me as I was reading this book that your EGO will rebel against you when doing so. And you know what , she was right. Much of our lives evolve around the EGO until you can take command of your own self and your energies but you need to understand the EGO first to initiate the steps in dealing with it.

Chelly is a free spirit, a go it alone energy on a path , she is a family member here that is thought provoking , she is a family member that would give you the abrasive side of the truth, and in most families we always just try and keep the peace don't we. She could take your point of direction and challenge it only to let your own ego take over to counter the comment, which in retrospect was really funny and ironic . Yes some could say she was high maintenance here , but then that removes us from our comfort level here, remember it was your choice to engage a dialog with her and or allow your ego to react if you chose too. .

So let me tell of the Chelly I know, kind, caring, friend to so many animals , a woman that gives much energy bonding the children of the world within her reach to the animals of the world, to create that interaction of love and trust. A person that as ironic as this sounds taught me not to judge others, it's not mine to do so, a woman that understood this matrix we live in (system) isn't really important but the gifts god gave us truly are. A spirit that daily peels back the layers of the curtain and walks the walk. She is a teacher to many and a pain in the rear to others much of it do to misunderstandings and the EGO. She is a spirit that will take a mistreated horse, bring it back to good health , and then reinvigorate that horses spirit that yes you can rise to the challenge to be what you really are, a magnificent creature of the earth.

For myself personally I remove drama from my life whenever it tries to enter, understandably so, being a moderator here isn't an easy job either, I wouldn't want to be a moderator , it's a tough position to be in. I belong to a motorcycle group of tens of thousands with a worldwide forum, being moderators there isn't easy either especially with a bunch of bikers, drama can grow ten fold in one day . I suppose everything has it's elastic limit and if you want to participate here then some rules do apply as it is our choice if we want to participate or not, I'm not a moderator but I am in the Avalon family here and will continue to be in these famly get togethers in the future. Will I miss chelly, you betcha, whenever she wrote anything down to express herself you always knew you needed to buckle up first , and if you decided to engage , well then it was your decision not knowing the outcome, but then again, that's what free will is about isn't it and helmets are available to put on as well. :) So as in the progression of this life we go.................................................................................................. ..............................

Flash
3rd March 2013, 18:46
Flash, I really appreciate your point of views, even if they seem to contradict ~:

You said to Greybeard:

"I agree with you stance, Greybeard, however it is often used as to avoid responsibilites for ones own actions, and when used in this way, I do not agree. Good intentioned people will remain good intentioned and be ready to correct whatever they deem necessary imo."

Before that you wrote about 9eagle9:

" having truly seen the havoc and controversy brought in by some of 9e9 threads and posts, I still much think that, at the time, the forum and most of its members were definitely strong enough to handle it and go through with it"

Now I am curious ; ) which one that is - does the individual still needs to take self responsibility if they ofended others and see if they can make ammends or is it the others that need to overcome and develop their own strength in order to handle it :rolleyes:

I would suggest that a certain bird of prey would have stayed here if was willing to adopt your very fine first advice

could not resist, I came back for 5 minutes lol.

Both limor, both may be needed depending on who, when, how, or not depending on anything. I personnally do have both thinking/approaches, depending on the circumstances (what has to be learned now) and the whom (where that person is at). Having the good for all always in mind and heart.

So yes, it seems to contradict but it does not. This is the paradox or paradigm shift. I personnally try to handle both at the same time.

And for those who may think I have a weak mind or do not have a thorough intelligent and coherent thinking, you do not know me.

I just do not have the time to explain 40 years of research and thinking within a few paragraphs, which is both, sometimes reasoned (intellectual) and sometimes holistic, felt and researched with non traditional venues.

It is far from being as emotional as some of you think (this is one paradox by the way), my daughter nicknamed me the scientific mom, although some of you here on the forum are much more in depth into science and reason.

But, usually, I do handle paradox quite well and I am convinced this is a skill necessary to evolve cross what we are actually in.

another bob
4th March 2013, 14:32
Hey All,

How does the problem still exist if Eagle was the problem?

Unsubscribed or not Eagle will still be a problem, an unmanageable problem, as long as people continue to bring her up, try to manage her, malign her, mention her, blame her. That means she is managing you. When you let go of the need to manage her, on forum and off, you will feel much more tranquil. You will no longer be managed by the thought of her.

The fact people feel the need to enter her 'tribute' thread and malign her provides evidence of what you said, Christine. There is a problem. The very thing she attempted to convey to the few who could comprehend the mechanism at work here.

They can't manage themselves enough from doing so. Or trying to do so.

You can't manage Eagle. Ever. On forum, off forum. You can't manage what she conveyed to people. The seed has already been planted. These last few posts shows an attempt to put her in a box, slap her with a label, make her a delinquent. Still. Still beating a dead horse. But she's not even here to moderate or manage. I even see people trying to manage how others feel towards Eagle.

Time to let go. Until you do, she will still be managing other's feelings. But you won't have her to blame when you look foolish doing so.

You can't manage her. You can make the attempt and hurt yourself doing so but you can't ever manage her. You can only do yourself a favor and quit trying.

Best Regards,

A-Bob.

ThePythonicCow
5th March 2013, 07:17
These last few posts shows an attempt to put her in a box, slap her with a label, make her a delinquent.
Not really, I think. We hardly knew 9eagle9, and a few more posts here are certainly not going to be putting her in any box. The eagle cowers in no cage we know how to build.

Rather (perhaps despite how they may be worded) I view the recent posts on this thread as a way of explaining how we have been administering, and how we anticipate, mutatis mutandi, continuing to administer, this forum.

Some responsibility exists with each of the poster, the reader, and the moderators, to moderate unwanted trespass on the gentle reader's sensibilities.

Sometimes the reader's sensibilities may be too delicate, perhaps not ready to notice something that would be better noticed.

Sometimes the poster may be too persistent or fractious, perhaps thinking that doing so is a necessary means to a desired end. All this is not surprising.

Furthermore, sometimes the moderation team will involve themselves in such disconnects, seeking to continue to make this forum as worthwhile as we can for as many as we can. That is our charter, and also is not surprising.

When we, the mods, do involve ourselves, we ask that the members, especially those to whom we directly speak, have some respect for our moderating efforts and manifest a reasonable amount of willingness to moderate their behavior on the forum as requested, after perhaps some useful discussion. If they choose not to do so (which is entirely their choice to make) to a degree which we find satisfactory, then we may choose to reduce or remove their presence on the forum (which is our choice to make, with the final authority resting with Bill, of course.)

When this involves a member who is well known to most, and much admired and liked by many, then there will always be some members who figure that the moderation team made a serious mistake. Perhaps those members are right ;). I don't think so myself in the cases that have occurred so far during my time here, but I can hardly be accused of being an unbiased observer.

A key point in this particular case is that this forum is not just about healing, ourselves or others, which some times likely requires some "tough love", but it is also about culturing an on-line community which can further develop our shared understanding and awareness of a variety of difficult and important topics. Sometimes what might be the necessary "tough love" needed to promote one individual's healing can at the same time be a source of increased conflict that unduly distracts us from our common efforts.

Ultimately is not for us, the forum moderators, to decide what healing modalities are to be used on or by any member, either spiritually or physically. That is simply not our purview. But it is our purview to determine when this forum is not the right venue for some healing efforts.

DNA
5th March 2013, 08:39
Hey All,

How does the problem still exist if Eagle was the problem?

Unsubscribed or not Eagle will still be a problem, an unmanageable problem, as long as people continue to bring her up, try to manage her, malign her, mention her, blame her. That means she is managing you. When you let go of the need to manage her, on forum and off, you will feel much more tranquil. You will no longer be managed by the thought of her.

The fact people feel the need to enter her 'tribute' thread and malign her provides evidence of what you said, Christine. There is a problem. The very thing she attempted to convey to the few who could comprehend the mechanism at work here.

They can't manage themselves enough from doing so. Or trying to do so.

You can't manage Eagle. Ever. On forum, off forum. You can't manage what she conveyed to people. The seed has already been planted. These last few posts shows an attempt to put her in a box, slap her with a label, make her a delinquent. Still. Still beating a dead horse. But she's not even here to moderate or manage. I even see people trying to manage how others feel towards Eagle.

Time to let go. Until you do, she will still be managing other's feelings. But you won't have her to blame when you look foolish doing so.

You can't manage her. You can make the attempt and hurt yourself doing so but you can't ever manage her. You can only do yourself a favor and quit trying.

Best Regards,

A-Bob.

Fist bump my brother. :cheers:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ca97ioOn1qa6i8bo1_500.gif

DNA
5th March 2013, 09:15
I thought this was a tribute thread. Whats up with all the naysayers? Here is a private messge I sent to Nine when this stuff first rendered her a long vacation. It's a tribute, as the message of this thread is intended. Back on topic people. :horn:

Hi 9eagle9

Look, I understand completely what your trying to do for folks. And I understand completely that your amazed folks can't see the false dramas they are perpetuating and are stuck in.
It's as if they are stuck in a cariciture automaton, living inside this creature that is in an endless repeating loop of false drama dialogue. You feel if you could for a moment put a light on the false hood of this automaton the person inside might see what is going on and take control of their own thoughts and stop espewing what this automaton tells them to spew.

I know what it is like to be so sensitve to this stuff that it just makes you cringe.
It's like hey, put down the UFO stuff, put down the ascension stuff, put down worrying about the bankers and read the freaking celestine prophecy three times in a row.

I know what it is like to be a scorpio and have a stinger full of usefull venom you so desperatly want to sink into these automotons; so that the drama might be shown for what it is, a program that is lifeless and harm full to genuine human connection.

I love that folks have talked about your bringing down the hammer.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8005/7280076604_cdf086a261_z.jpg

The norse rune thor, is derived from thorn and is called so because it is considered "the awakener of the sleeper". I've often felt that the norse thor rune and the astrological scorpio have a affinity for one another. A likeness, a correlation of sorts.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiywiECdtDZnWvrV3VYra_K-5-0vgtAQDjo9ikUDDCFcgYZo3Z

And I completely understand wanting to awake the sleepers.
I really do.
These folks are just so freaking stupid sometimes.

It goes back to that whole "know thy self" thing, and if you haven't begun to self excise the falsehoods and false paradigms society implants (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=277144#) in us all than you have not begun to be a real person.

So I understand your stinger, I understand your hammer, I understand your thorn.

But it's like Jesus said, don't caste your pearls to the swine kind of thing. In a reincarnational model everyone is exactly where they need to be.

I just wanted to give you a shout 9.
I may not have conversed with you as much as I would have liked, but I always enjoyed reading your posts.

DNA

another bob
5th March 2013, 13:56
Off topic indeed. I'm pleased to know this is just a moderation problem. With that in mind perhaps moderation, will, as it so often does, split the latter portions of this thread into a new one for the continued airing of grievances about Eagle? Or move it to a pre-existing thread where such conversations about her are considered acceptable? That sort of thing is off topic in a tribute thread that was dying a quiet death prior to those comments. Despite what Paul says about healing, it appears some healing is still in order. Or venting at the very least.

Self-healing will always be the foundation of freedom, empowerment, and the breaking down of the matrix. In a community claiming itself to be a forum devoted to such concepts, the problem topic of self-healing may not go away as fast as the members who promote it. Knowledge is healing. Especially applied knowledge.

ThePythonicCow
5th March 2013, 17:25
Off topic indeed.Alright then ... if responding to your post was off topic, I shall refrain from further such responses, for now at least.

Carry on with your tribute to 9eagle9.

Calz
5th March 2013, 17:45
Bugger ... :doh:

Here is the thread elaborating on the reason(s) for the ban:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55121-9eagle9-has-been-unsubscribed-from-this-forum

Those wishing to carry the torch ... have at it ...

Yes this is a tribute thread which shouldn't be bogged down ...

We are here to thank 9 for what she shared with us ...

Should posts be moved or split into yet *another* thread???

... me thinks Chelley would be rolling at the thought ... if she gave a damn ...

... just whose mind was that again???

8nvpRkn_R5g

greybeard
5th March 2013, 18:41
For those interested
9eagle9 can be found posting on this forum
http://universalspectrum.org/forum/forum.php

Chris

Whiskey_Mystic
21st April 2013, 21:28
This thread seems to have run it's course, but i will not ask the mods to lock it. I just don't believe in that except when a thread's continuation brings detriment to the community.

Thank you everyone who paid tribute and posted in the spirit of the thread.

Carmody
22nd April 2013, 01:40
We all who participated in thread did so of our own volition, which is about all it is... and... that's all she wrote, as they say. It is what it is.