PDA

View Full Version : Views on manifestation

Wood
14th September 2010, 19:13
Manifestation seems to be a hot topic nowadays, so I think we may benefit from having a thread on the subject. I'll post my current understanding on manifestation (assuming it might very well be just a lie) and I would welcome any contributions so we can understand it better.

We start assuming a god that is just consciousness. Inside that infinite mind we live as infinite independent consciousnesses with narrower perspectives (wide/narrow in different degrees, think of the zoom of a camera). There is also energy/matter that works like putty clay, and follows the thoughts of the consciousnesses (meaning it is shaped by the thoughts).

Then, we have different densities. At the lighter density thoughts are manifested immediately as energy or matter (probably just energy since matter is 'frozen' energy), but the manifestation disappears as soon as the thought is gone. As we move towards the lower densities energy/matter starts to develop 'inertia', that is, it takes longer to shape it (to manifest it) but it also keeps its shape for a while after the thought is gone.

I suspect these densities are twelve, and that there are certain consciousnesses enforcing the inertia (and other laws), consciousnesses with a very wide and abstract perspective. For example, I think there may be a consciousness working on the manifestation of gravity all over the universe. I really hope it finds some fun on it.

I also suspect we humans have bodies on each of those densities. These bodies would be the physical (of course), but also the mental, the emotional, etc. There are hundreds of sites on the internet talking about that (and each explaining a different theory).

Assuming this model is right or quite right (and it might not be), it can be understood that some manifestations are easier than others. For example, it is quite hard to manifest an object in front of us (it should take a lot of focus and time). I think few of us, if any, have seen that actually happening. However, it should be easier to manifest things on the emotional body (by, for example, keeping a positive mindset) since it lies on a lighter density. These emotions in turn affect the way other people relate to us, and that could lead to the desired manifestation. So, it should be much easier to work with our subtler bodies to manifest what we want in an indirect way (or to just stop longing for physical stuff).

[Apparently] we are incarnated in the body to use it as a tool to manifest accurately what we want. Unfortunately, and there seems to always be an unfortunate side when people try to present theories like this, we have little energy available to manifest things at the moment (for reasons that do not belong in here), and we may not be using what we have in a conscious way (thus manifesting things we are programmed to by, for example, the media). The energy comes from the chakras and we have to open them to be able to access all our potential. However this may be dangerous as we can manifest our inner fears and harm other people or the planet. That is a good explanation for all the messages around telling us to discard our fears and be positive. This is crucial now since, apparently, our chakras are opening naturally, and many people risk being trapped in their own infernos.

Then we have another problem: we are not alone here. What happens when two people try to manifest incompatible (or opposite) things? I think the obvious answer is that the result is a mixture that depends on the focus of each consciousness (the exact detail of the thoughts) and of the relative amount of energy that each one can use in the manifestation. This may be a big problem if most of the population is busy manifesting the fear and anger sold by the media (wars, natural disasters, etc). It would be necessary to have positive people with very open chakras working to counter that.

Then we have the idea of timelines. It seems we all more or less share a single timeline (we do not see people disappearing from our timeline too often), but it might be possible that our personal timelines are quite fluid inside the context of the main timeline (that perhaps is enforced by the wide-perspective consciousness of the Earth). Our personal timelines may allow for some kind of freedom when we try to manifest things but I think that at some points the timelines are synchronised with that of other people and they always follow the main one.

This is my current understanding on the very 'delicate' subject of manifestation, as it is being marketed to us nowadays. However, it may not be true at all, or it might not be the whole story. I would not try yet to dodge bullets as Neo in the movie Matrix. I am sure a lot of arguments may be used to explain afterwards why I would have been killed, like an slight blockage on a certain chakra or a programmed fear to bullets, but for now I'd rather read the discussion than try it.

Please share your thoughts.

EDIT: Another aspect that should be mentioned is that we hold more thoughts than what we are aware of, in the unconscious and subconscious parts of the mind. Those help manifestation too (or just add noise), and would need to be reprogrammed to clear all the rubbish we have been feed since birth, and also the primal fears and instincts that come from the dna.

Arpheus
14th September 2010, 22:02
For the last 4 5 days the numbers synchronicity that's been happening in front of my eyes is just mind blowing,whatever it is i know something or someone from another dimension is making himself clearly noticeable to me,does that qualify as manifestation?Its happening several times a day like everyday.

Wood
14th September 2010, 22:19
For the last 4 5 days the numbers synchronicity that's been happening in front of my eyes is just mind blowing,whatever it is i know something or someone from another dimension is making himself clearly noticeable to me,does that qualify as manifestation?Its happening several times a day like everyday.

Hi Arpheus,

I've been experiencing lots of those for a while, and I know of people that have been like that for years. I have three theories to explain that:

1. We have read about that and we are unconsciously manifesting it. A kind of 'penis envy' or 'ascension stress'.
2. Those are messages from our higher self, spiritual guides or other benevolent beings, trying to get our attention to help us in our path towards ascension (like letting us know we should 'surrender the ego and let the higher self descend into us').
3. Those are messages from malevolent beings (e.g. reptilians or greys), trying to get our attention to trick us in some way (e.g. convincing us to let them control us, like, you know, 'surrender the ego and let the higher self descend into us', and of course to not fear it).

The next development will probably be experiencing weird dreams involving third parties, and being led to certain kinds of information. That still could be covered by the three theories above.

Anchor
14th September 2010, 23:08
There is also energy/matter that works like putty clay, and follows the thoughts of the consciousnesses (meaning it is shaped by the thoughts).

It may help to conceive of the energy as intelligent, but lacking direction. Then when one with creative power acts, it motivates the intelligent energy according to the envisioned outcome of the creator. The unmanifest can thus be made manifest.

You go on to talk about densities, but it need not be that complex. From our time-bound perspective, a manifestation has three main “states”: Conceived but unmanifest, manifesting, manifest.

The human body is a complex manifestation. Complex things often are easier to accomplish when based on a template. The template is partially resident in our DNA. The “template” is a meta-manifestation on a large scale, beyond incarnated human imaginings.

Assuming … it can be understood that some manifestations are easier than others. For example, it is quite hard to manifest an object in front of us (it should take a lot of focus and time).

I think few of us, if any, have seen that actually happening.

In my experience, it is easier to alter something than create it from scratch (the later has not been a success for me! – this matches your assertion).

Manifesting an “outcome” may simply require the subtle adjustments in the flow of the river of life, bringing about, in time, the desired outcomes.

we have little energy available to manifest things at the moment (for reasons that do not belong in here),

That’s not it. We have infinite abundance of energy, however we don’t know how to use it and there are limits to the energy that one can process while in an “unrefined” state.

and we may not be using what we have in a conscious way (thus manifesting things we are programmed to by, for example, the media).

Totally. This is the most important and fundamental problems enslaving us. We need to break that cycle of programming. It’s time to hack this program. Learning the secrets of manifestation and doing work on yourself are ways I think will help.

The energy comes from the chakras and we have to open them to be able to access all our potential. However this may be dangerous as we can manifest our inner fears and harm other people or the planet. That is a good explanation for all the messages around telling us to discard our fears and be positive. This is crucial now since, apparently, our chakras are opening naturally, and many people risk being trapped in their own infernos.

Personally, I don’t see it this way. Fear obstructs and blocks – it is the cement of the prison walls. I don’t know much about chakra’s and the associated dynamics of “opening” and “closing” which always struck me as new agey. I think I have some learning to do there – but even my ignorance of that has not interefered with the manifesting work I have been able to achieve.

Then we have another problem: we are not alone here. What happens when two people try to manifest incompatible (or opposite) things?

I have been thinking a lot about this too. The way I first learned of “manifesting” was through the Handbook For The New Paradigm. They counsel adding some kind of intent qualifier – like “for the highest and best good of all” as a safety net.

Failing that, I suspect disorder and a greater length of time in the process will be required as the differences will need to be resolved. Ultimately there is only one of us here, so that is inevitable.

This is my current understanding on the very 'delicate' subject of manifestation

It is only “delicate” because there is a taboo on discussing any truth with a potential to set you free.

--
Cool thread and posting, that was a fun way to spend my morning coffee ritual :)

John..

wynderer
14th September 2010, 23:57
what i'd like to hear are actual experiences of what you all have manifested -- not long discussions of manifestory principles -- like Sun Bear's saying -- i'd like to hear about the corn you grew, not about your philosophy about growing corn -- a less nice way of saying this would be , Please put your money where your mouth is

Wood
15th September 2010, 00:04
You go on to talk about densities, but it need not be that complex.
It solves some problems like what are spirits or those UFOs vanishing, or where do the concepts 'live'. We can't be sure until we gain access to them, though.

The human body is a complex manifestation. Complex things often are easier to accomplish when based on a template. The template is partially resident in our DNA. The “template” is a meta-manifestation on a large scale, beyond incarnated human imaginings.
I really like that idea. I am thinking of templates like the chemical elements, the DNA and the living cells (as base of more complex bodies). I still like the idea of matter/energy as clay and consciousnesses keeping the manifestation of templates (not in the physical world but in some other 'density' related to ideas) but it might be 'living' like you say.

That’s not it. We have infinite abundance of energy, however we don’t know how to use it and there are limits to the energy that one can process while in an “unrefined” state.
I think we have infinite abundance of energy but that we are not able to channel it all at the moment due to closed chakras (or centres that allow the spirit to channel energy). They'd be closed because of disempowering programming of our minds. You might want to read about chakras from that perspective, I think it quite makes sense. I think the standard information talking about seven chakras may not be showing the whole picture though.
I am reading a book by Michael Sharp titled 'Dossier of the ascension'. It is quite up to the point and very well thought (not new-agey nonsense). The main flaw I can see is that he just addresses seven chakras and I have strong reasons to suspect we have at least twelve, and I think that is a crucial aspect. I might be wrong though.

It is only “delicate” because there is a taboo on discussing any truth with a potential to set you free.
I feel the world is moving towards the open exchange of information (internet is a tool for that), and I expect that to change.

Cool thread and posting, that was a fun way to spend my morning coffee ritual :)
Thank you for that, and for the new piece with your idea of the templates :).

Anchor
15th September 2010, 01:08
what i'd like to hear are actual experiences of what you all have manifested -- not long discussions of manifestory principles -- like Sun Bear's saying -- i'd like to hear about the corn you grew, not about your philosophy about growing corn -- a less nice way of saying this would be , Please put your money where your mouth is

The first tangible example that I was aware of as an outcome of deliberate and focussed manifestation was the healing of a wild possum.

Two years ago, we befriended a rather greedy wild possum. My SO and the possum formed quite a bond, we liked it, it was funny, acted up, and ate a lot.

This turned out to be a rather tragic error because over the months it became used to the food which we gave it but ended up with the animal becoming ill and ultimately malnourished. My wife's guides when consulted ultimately broke the news to her that it was our actions that had caused the problem, and we needed to break of the "relationship". However, the animal was at deaths door: we had to stop feeding it except for some emergency food at the start, but every day I consciously envisaged the possum as a healthy, well fed, happy animal, living back in harmony with nature and not unbalanced by its old naive human friends.

The possum disappeared we actually thought it had died. One day, about two weeks later as I was coming home I saw it, I knew it was the same one, due to a scar from an injury that I helped it with - also it was quite fat! (Pregnant I think) Healthy! It came over to me and said hello (mentally) and then left.

In that moment I saw confirmation that the process worked and my opinion was reinforced by other divination techniques I used to check that this was real and not wishful thinking on my part. My guides and higher-self also agreed. This is how I know that it was the manifestation. In fact the whole scenario was a ruse to get me to remember this essential part of my "wanderers" mission parameters.

This was the start of a focus in learning and experiencing the whole process in greater detail.

Most of the "done" manifestations subsequent to that are personal and to do with our personal lives, the organization of it and some changes we wanted to make and cannot be written on the forum.

The main one that I focus on daily, has yet to come, but I like to think I am doing my bit:

I live on a planet where each person takes full responsibility for each thought, action, word and deed; where each person lives in harmony with themselves and with each other self, and where each person lives in harmony with nature, the Earth (Gaia) and her creatures and kingdoms and ultimately in harmony with the universe. We are free from tyranny and the troublemakers have left never to return. For the highest and best good of all, make it so.

Manifestation objectives are always presented in the present tense as if they have already happened. One aims to form a vision and feeling of that state. The Handbook of the new paradigm invented the word "enfeel" to describe this.

This is what starts the process which follows to its inevitable conclusion by the workings of 4 laws: Attraction, Intent, Allowance and Balance.

John..

Solphilos
15th September 2010, 02:00

As I recall, the point of this thread is the discussion on the philosophy if manifestation; by what right do you feel privileged to make such demands in another's thread?

Carmody
15th September 2010, 03:17
Then there is this, my response to a post by 'dreamchaser', in the 'Et walk-in' thread. (pg 26)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you attempt to illustrate to people, your particular psychic prowess..if they disbelieve, their own particular capacity to manifest a reality interferes and (may and can do so) locks you out of your own capacity. In the same way that if you stare at complete strangers in a way they cannot possibly see you..they spin around and look directly at you. When you are staring, or concentrating on someone, you are interfering in their direct capacity to manifest in the myriad ways that they might. The whole idea of us manifesting reality together, as a group consensus, is part and parcel of that effect that you were dealing with in those moments. Your belief and intensity must be stronger than theirs, when attempting these 'demonstrations. You need to do it for some people that are actually very neutral on the subject at the same time you can 'deflect' their disbelief, or 'ignore' it. In effect - they don't know they are interfering with your manifestation.

This world (3d reality) is the very definition of 'psyop' :p

Just for the heck of it, in what might be viewed as a relatively harmless way of manifesting, you can do a test like this, if you really want to know.

In this case, lets imagine that a huge flock of Canada geese or birds or some sort are very close to where you are physically at. Ie, on the edge of a field and then a huge flock of birds in that field.

I imagine I am one of the birds. Then I broadcast, mentally, as loud as I can, the actual (in the head and mind of a bird this is happening to) violent attacked death of the self, as if i was that bird, being torn to pieces in the death throes..attacked by a suitable predator.

The entire giant flock of birds explode into the air. For me, works every time. However, it's not something that needs to be done to the poor birds very often, just to satisfy one's desire to loose their 'doubt'. 'Go home and guess card or coin flips!', the birds tell you. 'We don't need this!' :p

With regard to some of this, there is an interesting book by Jim Marrs,

http://books.google.ca/books?id=D-1yt3PhqhwC&printsec=frontcover&dq=jim+marrs+psi+spies&source=bl&ots=SwqmqcGp1j&sig=mswtahDOeq_JOOORhfe9h7NRI2w&hl=en&ei=_DyQTOnzAomlnQfpxry0DA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

PSI Spies: The True Story of America's Psychic Warfare Program

That will open the eyes with regard to possibilities, even for some of the more adept people here.

Then, Lynn McTaggart's book, 'The Field', is also right at the top of such quality footnoted and bibliographied/indexed ----a huge quality and quantity of information.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=nMR7PwAACAAJ&dq=the+field&hl=en&ei=gz2QTJf3E8LknAefyYm0DA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAA

The two books together can help one piece together the bits of the puzzle they may be missing in order to have a stronger internal affirmation and strength of conviction of their gifts..which is the place it counts when attempting to manifest.

It is difficult to work with the outer world on this subject. We have to, for the most part, integrate on the ego level with others. My personal aspect is one where anyone close to me ends up being tied to me or I'm tied to them. I have entered other's 'dreams' before and I have been seen wandering around in public on more than one occasion. The body shape seen is tied to how well I was personally 'holding myself together' and that combined with the impression of what those people saw and were affected at, on the emotional level, brought about the reported 'sightings'. All I can say is that I remember doing those things in the astral realm kind of way....and then I read the alien and odd presence news a few weeks or moths later in the odd place and read the report of what people saw,and i go, oh crap, that was me. i recognize the space and place from the astral projection.

The other thing is that it helps greatly, and this point cannot be stressed enough..to be on energy grid lines when attempting this, crystals, all that seeming 'crap' (to some) actually does help, and is real. it is both psychosomatic and real. It is both. As this universe is a remnant of consciousness expression as heavy matter, it has no choice to be but both. Recall that the 'reptilians' like to build things on grid points. For example, a large underground base is expressed as being right at Edmonton Alberta..and if you go to the 'becker hagens' grid map, which you can download as a .kmz file for the home PC version of Google earth, you will find that a main grid point is right there, just south of Edmonton. When I am driving in a car and sometimes I get a total panic going on as if gravity is inverted...and I'm going to float away, out of my car and I'm hanging onto the steering wheel for dear life, trying not to suffer an extreme vertigo attack in heavy freeway traffic..and I go and check the map..sure enough..a grid line. I have to, now, if I go on that given highway often, steel myself to try and not suffer the vertigo attack for that part of the highway.

Arpheus
15th September 2010, 03:34
What good is it and what will any of us gain when people atack each other on here?This is avalon can we do things in a human manner without letting egos get in the way?I am sorry guys but NO one is better then the other here,we are all made of the same matter and we all embody the cosmic energies and principles of life,so please show each other some respect and remember that we should work together to better ourselves and the world we live in.Please don't make me regret to be part of this group of wonderful people who share their views and ideas,but lets remember that we are all one in here or there will no progress in any way,our earth needs us now more then ever and that's not the way we are going to help it be a better place at all!
In order for us to create a peaceful world it has to start right here right now,keep that in mind folks...
:angel:

Carmody
15th September 2010, 03:59
You are 38 years old. How's that Pluto Square going? Is it blowing your mind yet? :) It starts around age 38 with an incredible itch that you cannot seem to scratch. Since Pluto rules the underworld, the manifestations can be powerful. They are tied to the unconscious mind. The 'underworld' of the human mind. (This is when Pluto is 'square', or 90 degrees compared to where it was when you were born.)

wynderer
15th September 2010, 06:17
As I recall, the point of this thread is the discussion on the philosophy if manifestation; by what right do you feel privileged to make such demands in another's thread?

this is Wood's first sentence in his thread-starting post:

Manifestation seems to be a hot topic nowadays, so I think we may benefit from having a thread on the subject. I'll post my current understanding on manifestation (assuming it might very well be just a lie) and I would welcome any contributions so we can understand it better.

so i think my asking for examples of actual manifestation fits w/in those perimeters -- do you have any examples you'd like to share?

Wood
15th September 2010, 12:17

We are always manifesting things. For example, in case you want a cup of tea you'll probably visualize yourself drinking it, or maybe you'll imagine it in other ways. This will lead you to get up and make the cup of tea yourself, or maybe you'll ask someone else to do it, or someone else may offer one to you. If you hold negative views on the tea, for example if you fear kettles and strogly associate them to tea, of if you have just read how bad tea actually is (just an example, I don't know if it is bad or not), those thoughts will interfere with your manifestation by making you discard the idea of getting the tea.

Advanced forms of manifestation work the same way (in theory). It is difficult to manifest something out of nowhere because we need to imagine the object there with full details, and we have to fight against our deep views on how reality works, and those of others. I think it is quite bad to be surrounded by people with negative attitudes.
Easier ways to manifestate things involve opening a path that will lead us (taking the appropiate actions) to get the result. This is the kind of thinking ways taught in leadership workshops or self-help books, for example. Someone in other thread talked about 'thinking like a millionaire', and I think the meaning is to focus in what we want (the end result) and not in the means to get it. For example, if we want to spend some time on the beach we should focus on that rather than on getting money for it, because then we could open alternative paths (like receiving an invitation or winning a prize) that may need less focus to manifest.
I can see how in some senses this should work from a purely psychological point of view, and while other aspects are more like magic I think it is worth to give it a try.
I believe it is important, as John says, to think in the present tense because the future remains always in the future. Also thinking about what we want is not a good idea because we do not focus in the actual result but on desires. It should be more effective to think that we already have it with all the details we can add to the visualization (or whatever type of mental picture we use).

For example, this morning I was having a headache, for a few hours. I think it was originated by a minor infection in a back tooth. I was considering to take a pill but I am usually very reluctant to do so. Then I realised it was a good oportunity to try a simple manifestation. I thought 'My teeth are healthy, my mouth is healthy, my head feels fine'. I repeated it a few times, focusing on it, and then I went on doing other things. It worked, in a while the headache disappeared as if I had actually taken the pill. I think the key was that as I focused on other things I completely forgot about the headache and thus I did not interfere with my attempt to manifest it out.

Hope this helps.

Steven
15th September 2010, 12:20
Hello Wood,

I practice the Universal Laws and Principles since some years now and I am still amazed at the power our subconscious mind has to shape realities. The consciousness doesn't creates, it give shapes to the already creative energy available.

Last year, I was electrical engeneer and wanted to be a group manager. It took me about one year to acheive my goal by using all sort of little techniques. It's just one example among many in my personal life.

Quotes: 'What things soever you desire, when you pray beleive that you receive them, and you shall have them' End of the quotes.

Beleiving and accepting as true the fact that our desire has already been accomplished and fulfilled, that it is already completed, and that its realization will follow as a thing in the future is the key for manifestation.

Namaste, Steven

wynderer
15th September 2010, 12:41
We are always manifesting things. For example, in case you want a cup of tea you'll probably visualize yourself drinking it, or maybe you'll imagine it in other ways. This will lead you to get up and make the cup of tea yourself, or maybe you'll ask someone else to do it, or someone else may offer one to you. If you hold negative views on the tea, for example if you fear kettles and strogly associate them to tea, of if you have just read how bad tea actually is (just an example, I don't know if it is bad or not), those thoughts will interfere with your manifestation by making you discard the idea of getting the tea.

Advanced forms of manifestation work the same way (in theory). It is difficult to manifest something out of nowhere because we need to imagine the object there with full details, and we have to fight against our deep views on how reality works, and those of others. I think it is quite bad to be surrounded by people with negative attitudes.
Easier ways to manifestate things involve opening a path that will lead us (taking the appropiate actions) to get the result. This is the kind of thinking ways taught in leadership workshops or self-help books, for example. Someone in other thread talked about 'thinking like a millionaire', and I think the meaning is to focus in what we want (the end result) and not in the means to get it. For example, if we want to spend some time on the beach we should focus on that rather than on getting money for it, because then we could open alternative paths (like receiving an invitation or winning a prize) that may need less focus to manifest.
I can see how in some senses this should work from a purely psychological point of view, and while other aspects are more like magic I think it is worth to give it a try.
I believe it is important, as John says, to think in the present tense because the future remains always in the future. Also thinking about what we want is not a good idea because we do not focus in the actual result but on desires. It should be more effective to think that we already have it with all the details we can add to the visualization (or whatever type of mental picture we use).

For example, this morning I was having a headache, for a few hours. I think it was originated by a minor infection in a back tooth. I was considering to take a pill but I am usually very reluctant to do so. Then I realised it was a good oportunity to try a simple manifestation. I thought 'My teeth are healthy, my mouth is healthy, my head feels fine'. I repeated it a few times, focusing on it, and then I went on doing other things. It worked, in a while the headache disappeared as if I had actually taken the pill. I think the key was that as I focused on other things I completely forgot about the headache and thus I did not interfere with my attempt to manifest it out.

Hope this helps.

well-- here i've been getting all riled up about nothing, it seems, if that's what you mean by manifestation -- John's possum example also portrays the same concept/meaning, i think -- i guess 'creating your own reality' is in the same category, & i've been freaking out over nothing there also

a question of semantics again -- to me, 'creating your own reality' or 'manifesting' means [& this really seems like a memory] working by oneself or w/others to use our thoughts alone to actually create/manifest something out of nowhere, as you put it -- using the energies of color & sound , for instance, to build a dwelling place, or some aspect of creation/reality that we don't even have words for while in a human body

so that's what i've been meaning by manifesting/creating reality -- since very very few have been able to do this while in human bodies, thru the ages, i thought you were all deluding yourselves about your abilities, or trying to impress others w/B.S.

but if you are talking about what Edgar Cayce called 'working w/what's at hand' in the most positive ways possible , thru thoughts/choices/intentions/words/actions -- then , here on Earth, stuck in these dumbed-down 3D bodies & 4D minds, i would agree that this IS creating your own reality , as best one can down here -- & requiring a lot of courage & faith to carry on w/it when we are all up against a world in the grip of the Matrix, opposing all such efforts to create a better world

if this is what you all mean, i owe apologies to a lot of people

RedeZra
15th September 2010, 12:54
humans are very capable beings

but we have been conditioned to believe we are advanced animals when we are gods in flesh

a god is a master of the mind and an animal is a slave to the senses

tell me what you think and I will tell you what you are

ethics is an important aspect of life

one cannot excel if one does not observe values n virtues

there is no immortality without morality

if we will not adhere to spiritual values we will not accomplish anything

the truths have been twisted to keep us in the dark about our heritage

if we were told the truth we would not take the trash

what has this to do with manifestation

well we don't get what we don't deserve

and we can't just take it or mind make it

work on the virtues and the world will come around and the wants will not be vain

Carmody
16th September 2010, 02:43
well-- here i've been getting all riled up about nothing, it seems, if that's what you mean by manifestation -- John's possum example also portrays the same concept/meaning, i think -- i guess 'creating your own reality' is in the same category, & i've been freaking out over nothing there also

a question of semantics again -- to me, 'creating your own reality' or 'manifesting' means [& this really seems like a memory] working by oneself or w/others to use our thoughts alone to actually create/manifest something out of nowhere, as you put it -- using the energies of color & sound , for instance, to build a dwelling place, or some aspect of creation/reality that we don't even have words for while in a human body

so that's what i've been meaning by manifesting/creating reality -- since very very few have been able to do this while in human bodies, thru the ages, i thought you were all deluding yourselves about your abilities, or trying to impress others w/B.S.

but if you are talking about what Edgar Cayce called 'working w/what's at hand' in the most positive ways possible , thru thoughts/choices/intentions/words/actions -- then , here on Earth, stuck in these dumbed-down 3D bodies & 4D minds, i would agree that this IS creating your own reality , as best one can down here -- & requiring a lot of courage & faith to carry on w/it when we are all up against a world in the grip of the Matrix, opposing all such efforts to create a better world

if this is what you all mean, i owe apologies to a lot of people

Finger lakes?

Try going to just north of Fayette, on the 414 (Ovid St) meets Zwick rd. at that spot, is a place in the 'becker hagens' earth grid where 4 'ley' lines meet or cross one another. The energies should be pretty powerful, if you have any sensitivity to such at all. You can also decide what goes on in your particular self is of great interest to you and go to a regression hypnotist. This should not cost all that much when it comes to what it's value to you might be in the aftermath of the results of such a session.

a general note aimed at everyone reading this:

As for manifestation, Dolores Cannon is now teaching a form of hypnosis that is related to having the higher self, uhm, er, itself manifest and cure or heal the body of the individual in question. Ie, before their very eyes. Also recall of the legends of the Illuminati using purposely mentally fractured children (and then coming into adulthood) to be 'psychic warriors' and killers. The US military embarked down this exact road, in the Jim Marrs book 'PSI spies.

And so on. I mean, you can't have even one single psychic prediction that turns out true, one spoon bending or one remote viewing or even one functional premonition without Pandora's box not being simply opened, but completely exploding to smithereens. To suggest that there is a limit in an area that one expressed emotions or doubt in/on, is to make ridicule of the idea of the unknown, to ridicule it and the self... as existing only in ways that makes one 'comfortable'.

Logic, -once it is established that even one of these things has ever been true-... dictates that your madness, your emotions, your fears, your doubts, your 'limits'... is not tied to the potentials of expression of reality.

Ie the petting of the emotions and ego over that of logic. Comfort over potentials in reality.

The point, the inescapable logic being....: that if even one of these things, just one, has ever been true ~at all~....then all bets are off. Period. No exceptions.

That is the part that people do not want to face. To preserve their 'sanity', some corner of what they emotionally feel and reach into the world with, they try and preserve some things, some aspect as somehow - sacrosanct.

I'm sorry. Logic dictates that .....is impossible. NO DEAL.

This scares many of you.

It just makes me grin like the Cheshire Cat.....and I break out my Seven League boots....freedom beckons....that old forgotten feeling....

You have to turn it around from expressing yourself as a limited being ..into trying hard to develop into the realities of what you know is possible. And what is possible...has almost no conceivable limit. The limit then becomes -how much you have limited yourself.

Anchor
16th September 2010, 04:21
It just makes me grin like the Cheshire Cat..

Oh I know that grin. Its the one that I get when I see the synchronicity play out in accordance with wheels that I had a part in setting in motion.

Its that grin that has people in the office saying "What are you so bloody happy about?"

Steve
16th September 2010, 05:27
Hi everyone,

Let me start out by saying, from what I have read I am probably one of the least spiritual people posting here.

I believe a man makes his own destiny, and you get what you get in this life and that's it.
That being said, the way I see a lot of this manifestation, in layman's terms could be called the power of positive thinking.
I know that for a few years I spiraled into a depression, not a chemical imbalance or mental illness..... just sucky luck, not a lot of income, and some family issues.
The more negative I became, the worse it seemed get.

About a year ago, I just decided enough was enough, I made some goals and met them. I decided that 2010 would be a good year. I actually have a motto I say aloud "2010 is my bitch!!" I say it like I mean it, and I do mean it.
Without getting into details, let's just say, my lights aren't going off, and the taxman can kiss off.
I don't know if this is what you mean exactly... I'm a pretty smart guy, but never really thought much about things like energy densities.
I do believe that I channeled positive energy and got what I was trying to achieve

Along these lines, are you saying that if you were completely.... ummmm "enlightened", you could actually manifest physical objects?

Numbers can be coincidence. It does occur sometimes y'know coincidence, or if you really look you can find patterns in a lot of places.
I'm not so sure I believe all these things are manifestations, if I understand the word correctly.

Anchor
16th September 2010, 06:24
Hi everyone,

Let me start out by saying, from what I have read I am probably one of the least spiritual people posting here.

I believe a man makes his own destiny, and you get what you get in this life and that's it.
That being said, the way I see a lot of this manifestation, in layman's terms could be called the power of positive thinking.
I know that for a few years I spiraled into a depression, not a chemical imbalance or mental illness..... just sucky luck, not a lot of income, and some family issues.
The more negative I became, the worse it seemed get.

Numbers can be coincidence. It does occur sometimes y'know coincidence, or if you really look you can find patterns in a lot of places.
I'm not so sure I believe all these things are manifestations, if I understand the word correctly.

Wow, there is a lot in this message.

Healing and manifestation have a lot in common. Healing is a kind of manifestation + forgiveness. I can elaborate on that later if you want, but there have been lots of posts on this forum and PA on the importance of forgiveness.

In my case above we had to forgive ourselves for the errors that led to the possum problem for example, that was before I/we could start to fix things.

About a year ago, I just decided enough was enough, I made some goals and met them. I decided that 2010 would be a good year. I actually have a motto I say aloud "2010 is my bitch!!" I say it like I mean it, and I do mean it.
Without getting into details, let's just say, my lights aren't going off, and the taxman can kiss off.
I don't know if this is what you mean exactly... I'm a pretty smart guy, but never really thought much about things like energy densities.
I do believe that I channeled positive energy and got what I was trying to achieve

Seems to me like you have this worked out.

Along these lines, are you saying that if you were completely.... ummmm "enlightened", you could actually manifest physical objects?

I think in theory yes, but manifestation conducted from our perspective as incarnated people takes time. It seems that the time necessary is a function of the degree of focus/intent, purity of motive, and the strict adherence to the laws of allowance, coupled with a sensitivity to the universal flow (law of balance). If you get this all bang on, everything happens fast. If like me you are just finding your feet, it can take months/years.

I have never tried to manifest a physical object - reason is that it does not seem to be in the flow of the universe and I don't suppose I have the compensating "mojo" factor. Hypothetical example: Sai Baba is alleged to be able to manifest gold objects in his body, expel them and present them as gifts to followers. Manifestation of that nature is pretty near the top of the pile. Such party tricks may be important for some missions, but really at that level every things just a party/game anyway :)

All power to you! - Ride the wave.

John..

wynderer
16th September 2010, 07:08
Finger lakes?

Try going to just north of Fayette, on the 414 (Ovid St) meets Zwick rd. at that spot, is a place in the 'becker hagens' earth grid where 4 'ley' lines meet or cross one another. The energies should be pretty powerful, if you have any sensitivity to such at all. You can also decide what goes on in your particular self is of great interest to you and go to a regression hypnotist. This should not cost all that much when it comes to what it's value to you might be in the aftermath of the results of such a session.

a general note aimed at everyone reading this:

As for manifestation, Dolores Cannon is now teaching a form of hypnosis that is related to having the higher self, uhm, er, itself manifest and cure or heal the body of the individual in question. Ie, before their very eyes. Also recall of the legends of the Illuminati using purposely mentally fractured children (and then coming into adulthood) to be 'psychic warriors' and killers. The US military embarked down this exact road, in the Jim Marrs book 'PSI spies.

And so on. I mean, you can't have even one single psychic prediction that turns out true, one spoon bending or one remote viewing or even one functional premonition without Pandora's box not being simply opened, but completely exploding to smithereens. To suggest that there is a limit in an area that one expressed emotions or doubt in/on, is to make ridicule of the idea of the unknown, to ridicule it and the self... as existing only in ways that makes one 'comfortable'.

Logic, -once it is established that even one of these things has ever been true-... dictates that your madness, your emotions, your fears, your doubts, your 'limits'... is not tied to the potentials of expression of reality.

Ie the petting of the emotions and ego over that of logic. Comfort over potentials in reality.

The point, the inescapable logic being....: that if even one of these things, just one, has ever been true ~at all~....then all bets are off. Period. No exceptions.

That is the part that people do not want to face. To preserve their 'sanity', some corner of what they emotionally feel and reach into the world with, they try and preserve some things, some aspect as somehow - sacrosanct.

I'm sorry. Logic dictates that .....is impossible. NO DEAL.

This scares many of you.

It just makes me grin like the Cheshire Cat.....and I break out my Seven League boots....freedom beckons....that old forgotten feeling....

You have to turn it around from expressing yourself as a limited being ..into trying hard to develop into the realities of what you know is possible. And what is possible...has almost no conceivable limit. The limit then becomes -how much you have limited yourself.

i lived smack dab on a Ley line -- likely one of those 4 -- about 50 yards from an Iroquois burial mound that Cornell had dug up [desecrated] & where NYSEG [NY electric corp] had dumped debris from putting a power line thru -- i have had many intense encounters w/beings from other dimensions, there & elsewhere -- in another thread i detailed the fact that tho i am white , many real Medicine Men & Women from different tribes have seen my abilities & spoken to me about them/honored me for them

w/all your gifts, i'm surprised you did not pick all this up from me -- including all the stuff i never talk about - at any rate, i'd explained to you in another post that i was not seeking education or elucidation from you

may i suggest a bit more humility in your quest, Carmody?

Fina
16th September 2010, 08:41
Someone sent me the link for this 45 min video yesterday, Grant Morrison, the comic-book writer. Very interesting indeed, talks of Magic, making things happen, aliens etc

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6148569602584070911#

bashi
16th September 2010, 08:48
"Also recall of the legends of the Illuminati using purposely mentally fractured children (and then coming into adulthood) to be 'psychic warriors' and killers."

Legends ?

A-TGKtLtvEw

Carmody
16th September 2010, 09:06
"Also recall of the legends of the Illuminati using purposely mentally fractured children (and then coming into adulthood) to be 'psychic warriors' and killers."

Legends ?

I saw that sitting there, and for some reason never bothered to change it.

bashi
16th September 2010, 09:42
One question is: Who is responsible for the poor fellow to get fried?
The girl ?
The handlers?
The system?

According to some posters on this forum it' s the poor fellow alone, who has manifested for himself a PSI killer into his reality.
How close to reality is this interpretation?

zenith
16th September 2010, 11:42
How close to reality is this interpretation?
I'd say way off bashi.
That video is from Clive Barkers Jericho.

Wood
16th September 2010, 12:10
I think, at the bottom end, yes, it is that. Nothing esoteric.

I think we can do that intuitively. It should help actually knowing how things work but I think not many people know that at the moment, and they do not seem to be willing to disclose it :).

I suspect so, and that is my understanding from what I've read on the subject.
For some examples of manifestation you can search about tibetan monks and stone levtation, and the Vril society, for example.

I think manifestation needs two things: the thought and the energy.

The thought part involves maintaining a clear focus on what is the desired result. This means having a detailed impression in the conscious mind, and having cleared/deprogrammed the unconscious parts of the mind from disempowering ideas. I think we have to remove fears and all beliefs that limit what we can do, because those get in the way of the manifestation.

The energy part involves channelling the energy to manifest our thoughts. I think the amount of energy per unit of time depends on our chakras, on how open they are. Of course it also depends on the amount of people involved in the manifestation, thus the group meditations, with all members focused in the same goal. It is also important to live in a peaceful environment without people that opposes your manifestation attempts (by for example reminding us it is not possible to do it or that we do not deserve it).

A trick I've read about the focus part is to form a mental impression of what we want to manifest involving as many senses as possible to make it more real. For example, if we want an apple, we could picture its colour, think about the texture and sound when we cut it or bite it and about the flavour. I see this advice as a way to focus more completely on the manifestation.

Another trick, I think, until we can channel as much energy as required, is to adjust our manifestation in a way that involves breaking as little as possible the laws of our perceived reality (following the path of least resistance). I believe a good approach is focusing on what we actually want rather than on things that are really means to get it. For example, not trying to manifest money into our life but the things we'd like to buy with that money. Not trying to make an object pop out of thin air but letting reality rearrange itself so a path that leads towards that object opens. Following that path involves actions, of course, and using the intuition.

Carmody suggested being near places of power like ley lines. I hadn't thought about it but it makes sense. I see it should help channelling more energy and that explains the weird phenomena around those places.
I had the idea that ley lines are changing location. There are many people talking about how the Earth's grid is realigning and how that is the reason of the change of energy we are experiencing. From what Carmody says, it seems the power of that ancient site remains active now so the ley lines are not moving. Any input on this?

bashi
16th September 2010, 14:02
That video is from Clive Barkers Jericho.

What has the vid to do with a video game: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/2422982/Clive_Barkers_Jericho_Demo_Gameplay ?

zenith
16th September 2010, 14:42
What has the vid to do with a video game: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/2422982/Clive_Barkers_Jericho_Demo_Gameplay ?
It's from the game. :yawn:

Peace

Carmody
16th September 2010, 15:03
i lived smack dab on a Ley line -- likely one of those 4 -- about 50 yards from an Iroquois burial mound that Cornell had dug up [desecrated] & where NYSEG [NY electric corp] had dumped debris from putting a power line thru -- i have had many intense encounters w/beings from other dimensions, there & elsewhere -- in another thread i detailed the fact that tho i am white , many real Medicine Men & Women from different tribes have seen my abilities & spoken to me about them/honored me for them

w/all your gifts, I'm surprised you did not pick all this up from me -- including all the stuff i never talk about - at any rate, i'd explained to you in another post that i was not seeking education or elucidation from you

may i suggest a bit more humility in your quest, Carmody?

I was looking at the finger lakes again, with the Becker-Hagens grid overlay, in that mentioned Fayette area.

The main N-S line of it goes through the Washington DC area. This is the one energy line that is mentioned by some in their attempts at understanding the ramifications of the reasons behind the placement of DC, as a specific place. Many times, for example, you will find a church purposely put on a line.

Well, the so-called inverted pentagram that is found on the DC street map is....for the most part..... startlingly clear and geometrically perfect.

When the specific 'becker-hagens' grid map overly is viewed on Google earth, the way these particular lines add up..is there are actually five energy lines that meet, and would make a 10 pointed star, in the finger lakes area, just above Fayette.

Since they are oscillating energy lines, or 'an oriented vibratory frequency-energy line', it could be conceived that their vibrations make up a 5 pointed star, in multiple oscillating overlays. However, the shape of the 5 pointed star in the one dimension, would be inverted and distorted, to my untrained eye, in what appears to be ~exactly~ the same way as the street layout of Washington DC. As an additional aspect, the alignment appears to be close enough to being exact,as to be called that, ie, exact. Visibly off by less than a few degrees and I'm not using the best gauge, ie the eye..so it may indeed be exact.

So there appears to be direct correlation in the street layout vs the lines of force or energy. A minor but direct correlation is found. Also makes you wonder if there is anything interesting under the DuPont Circle(s), which are also aligned and based on a 5 line-10 pointed star. The DuPont circle(s) are a few blocks away from the N-S street layout/line ..perfectly placed on the grid that describes the supposed inverted pentagram that has it's inverted tip as the White House.

In my experience the grid lines that Becker and Hagens managed to come up with are exact, yes, but the manifestation of 'ley line' energies is not exact, ie it is a density level thing and orientation is more of the deal vs that of being in the exact spot. Since it is energy it may wander but it is aligned to a grid of a pulsating nature so the alignment would be immutable, but the position might vary over time by a bit. I expect it might swing about and possibly with the position of the sun, moon, other planets, time of year, etc.

Again, in my experience, the Becker-Hagens grid is correct in orientation and actual extant 'lines of energy' but the actual ground position wanders just a bit or deviates from the grid's available file for the 'Google Earth' Map overlay. There is the potential to say that there may be best days for high energies in given rituals. All five tips of the pentagram that has it's inverted tip in the White House are 'covered' so to speak, with regard to the possibility of housing 'facilities' or mechanistic items either in buildings or underground in other facilities. Three traffic circles with centers carved out into statues with decently large cleared circles surrounding them.. with who knows what is underneath, and the fourth is in the center of the Historical society, and the fifth, the peak, is in the center of the white house. It would be interesting to check on the specific quality of geometry and alignment of the given three points that are amenable to actual physical exploration. It may be possible to enter the facilities of the Historical Society and find the 4th point's actual location as being marked and within an erected structure of some kind. Ie, evidence, the physical type.

Then one can delve into the reasons behind the specific size of the given described DC pentagram, vs the source point at the Fayette Finger Lakes area. There may be spreading and thus size changes of resonance matching requirements on order to manipulate that specific resonance that might described as being or originating from the Finger Lakes area.

What this may have to do with the subject of the thread should be fairly self evident when one is looking at the interaction of wynderer and I...and then the resultant information that has come to the fore - for the given reader of this thread.

As for the idea of running around in circles and wailing about woe and the self, recall that wynderer has mentioned Indian Burial Grounds..and I don't think that a earlier society (native Indians) and their spiritual orientations that were outside the influence (at the time they occupied the finger lake area) of the Money Changing Alchemists of Washington, the money changers/alchemists that work hard to remain outside of public knowledge and in the background-....I don't think that those Original occupants made their burial grounds in 'evil' locations. They made them where the energies were very high.

This comes down to the idea of the placement of the offices of Washington being purposely and exactly placed. Placed in a position where there practical and real manipulation of available energies could done....based on being in the correct geometrical alignment and on the correct physical location, at the right time.

Therefore, you can do the same, for the greater good of the world.

bashi
16th September 2010, 18:05
It's from the game.

are you are saying that the producers of the game have used these vids from before 80's to promote their game?
people have seen these vids long before the game was made.

zenith
17th September 2010, 01:41
people have seen these vids long before the game was made.
Really? Truly?
Do you have any proof it's the real deal?
Always happy to admit when I'm wrong,
but I highly doubt it on this one.

bashi
17th September 2010, 10:08
here some posts of people who remember to have seen it before:

peepingcaddis (3 years ago)
I've seen the clip with the girl exploding the lightbulb before - definitely on a TV program a while back.

babybox70 (3 years ago)
I'm sure I saw the second clip on a show back in the early 80s with Jack Palance hosting. I was quite young and I didn't really know what was going on. I think it was an early run of Ripleys Believe it or not. Freaky to see it again

they posted on the channel comments.
unless you state that they must be mistaken or paid ...

Victoria Tintagel
17th September 2010, 12:12
Quote from Wynderer: "what i'd like to hear are actual experiences of what you all have manifested -- not long discussions of manifestory principles" Hi there, Avalonians, while reading Wood's words as an opening of this thread, I too felt the wish to share about how our manifestations come alive/or how they form, how we form them. So, I agree on Wynderer's remark here, in the quote. I am not English by birthlanguage and maybe I missed something, but where is the attack in Wynderer's post? Quote from Solphilos: "As I recall, the point of this thread is the discussion on the philosophy if manifestation; by what right do you feel privileged to make such demands in another's thread?"
Demands in another's thread? Huhhhh? I don't get this. This is like kids in a sandbox, hitting each other on the head with their shovels, because one of them thinks it's HIS rabbithole, being digged by them two.

Great thread, Wood! I like to contribute my experience on manifestation as a base attitude of attention and intention, in which I find Eckhart Tolle, for me, a very clear mind and soul. He talks about the Power of Now and finding oneself in the silence, in the place that is outside thoughts or feelings and emotions is key to (instant) manifestation, in my experience. Ancient wisdom, all over the world, talks about "the secret place in the heart" and I learned about that by one of my favorite teachers Drunvalo Melchizedek.
Through hardship and great frustration: I felt as a kid that with one snap of the fingers one should be able to manifest things.....(:
I am learning, while stumbling and falling, about self expression and soul-confidence, being in a state of no resistance, even towards resistance.....(;

wynderer
17th September 2010, 12:41
from Tintagelcave:
I felt as a kid that with one snap of the fingers one should be able to manifest things.

now THAT is 'manifestation' in my vocabulary!

zenith
17th September 2010, 14:41
Hi bashi,

Anonymous comments on the internet do not (for me) constitute proof of anything.
I can find no credible evidence that the video existed before the game was released in 2007.
The central character has the same name (Gen Arnold Leach) as in the video.
I've done enough research to convince myself it's a fake.
Case closed in my opinion.

Peace

bashi
17th September 2010, 14:51
Hi zen,
ok no problem. "proof" is difficult, i admit.

the main sentence was anyhow :"According to some posters on this forum it' s the poor fellow alone, who has manifested for himself a PSI killer into his reality. How close to reality is this interpretation?"

Victoria Tintagel
17th September 2010, 19:32
Quote form Wynderer, today's post:
from Tintagelcave: I felt as a kid that with one snap of the fingers one should be able to manifest things.

Okay, Wynderer, we are diving into another rabbit hole here, I guess.....(: the definition of manifestation, do you agree? Do you think that in your (if I may call it that) definition, such is practically possible in the conditions on Earth now? (apart maybe from shamans and yogis in the mountain caves around the globe) When I am so blunt to tell someone that we create our own reality, often this person reflects on the hierarchies of politics- and powerstructures in this world, regarding them as decisive in how (his or her) life manifests itself. In other words "I can't change conditions in life as there are always outside influences and powers that control us". When I answer "Okay, but what if you have a choice in saying "yes" or "no" to them? How do you think your life would change?" Usually this person becomes a bit fidgety, loosing interest, and there really seems to be a barrier, preventing freedom of thought. I see this as mind control, but mostly self imposed. And as Hiram mentions the impact of ignorance in one of his posts in this thread....is it this one?

I think ignorance is keeping people away from knowledge, without them being able to realise this as they are ignorant. Drunvalo Melchizedek says in one of his eso.tv presentations, 95% of the world population is ignorant and only 5% is awakened. And that it has been always like this, in other civilisations in the past. Uhhhhhh......what's the relevance with manifestation? I think consciousness and knowledge about oneself is key to the power of manifestation in one's life. You see? I have turned 180 degrees from my childhood idea and opinion on manifestation (snapping my fingers) accepting the conditions of this 3D existence as an outcome of MY CHOICE. For myself I can say, that I am very happy to be able to grow out of these 3D conditions now, and start living my full potential while entering the higher ones (no intentional arrogance here) "Those who swim upstream will reach the source" and "Go with the flow" are opposites and both hold truth in them, for me. That's what makes life such an interesting game, I honestly think.

So many facets of a great diamond. What are your thoughts on this Wynderer? Or anyone else's? 3D greetings from Tint.

wynderer
17th September 2010, 19:54
Quote form Wynderer, today's post:
from Tintagelcave: I felt as a kid that with one snap of the fingers one should be able to manifest things.

Okay, Wynderer, we are diving into another rabbit hole here, I guess.....(: the definition of manifestation, do you agree? Do you think that in your (if I may call it that) definition, such is practically possible in the conditions on Earth now? (apart maybe from shamans and yogis in the mountain caves around the globe) When I am so blunt to tell someone that we create our own reality, often this person reflects on the hierarchies of politics- and powerstructures in this world, regarding them as decisive in how (his or her) life manifests itself. In other words "I can't change conditions in life as there are always outside influences and powers that control us". When I answer "Okay, but what if you have a choice in saying "yes" or "no" to them? How do you think your life would change?" Usually this person becomes a bit fidgety, loosing interest, and there really seems to be a barrier, preventing freedom of thought. I see this as mind control, but mostly self imposed. And as Hiram mentions the impact of ignorance in one of his posts in this thread....is it this one?

I think ignorance is keeping people away from knowledge, without them being able to realise this as they are ignorant. Drunvalo Melchizedek says in one of his eso.tv presentations, 95% of the world population is ignorant and only 5% is awakened. And that it has been always like this, in other civilisations in the past. Uhhhhhh......what's the relevance with manifestation? I think consciousness and knowledge about oneself is key to the power of manifestation in one's life. You see? I have turned 180 degrees from my childhood idea and opinion on manifestation (snapping my fingers) accepting the conditions of this 3D existence as an outcome of MY CHOICE. For myself I can say, that I am very happy to be able to grow out of these 3D conditions now, and start living my full potential while entering the higher ones (no intentional arrogance here) "Those who swim upstream will reach the source" and "Go with the flow" are opposites and both hold truth in them, for me. That's what makes life such an interesting game, I honestly think.

So many facets of a great diamond. What are your thoughts on this Wynderer? Or anyone else's? 3D greetings from Tint.

Hi Tintagelcave -- in the Walk-ins/Wanderers thread, i posted reasons why i think it is possible that i am a soul not from Earth [Earth human soul meaning most or all of my incarnations being in an Earth human body -- i think at least 75% of those in Earth human bodies at this time are Earth human souls, by my definition, & that's a conservative estimate ] -- others have apparently recognized me as being from another dimension or/and place in the galaxy/universe, & i have been told that i am a walk-in

whatever the reason, i KNEW as a small child that i had recently been able to create easily & immediately w/my mind alone -- it was part of the misery of being here to have that ability gone , as w/so many other abilities

so the answer to your question is NO! i don't believe that here on Earth in a human body, it is possible to manifest/create in the way i remember -- maybe because 3D is too solid -- or because there is too much hatred & cruelty & meanness & indifference in the humans down here

AND because NO ONE DOES IT!!! -- no one creates/manifests like this, w/the exception of swamis/yogis/ etc who live unbalanced lives devoting themselves to doing only that -- & even then, they too are limited/bounded & have to really work to do it -- not the easy effortless natural way i remember [dimly now that i'm older ] -- i see life on planet Earth in a human body as being in a prison compared to where i was & where i am going home to --

when humans talk about 'creating their own reality' , now that this forum has explained to me more what people mean by that-- it now makes me feel so sad for humans -- trying so hard, believing so hard, w/such teeny tiny miniscule results

Celine
17th September 2010, 20:12
when humans talk about 'creating their own reality' , now that this forum has explained to me more what people mean by that-- it now makes me feel so sad for humans -- trying so hard, believing so hard, w/such teeny tiny miniscule results

Please forgive me if i am way off base, but i find that somewhat condescending.

Perhaps sharing personal experiences on the forum is ok for some..but not for all.

Our individual results, might not be something we care to share on a forum, or with you.

Carmody
17th September 2010, 20:24
My current answer to this thread ended up being posted in the 'soul harvester' thread today, and is post #104 (as this thread ages in time, a given reader will need that reference point). The reason for that is...any workable explanation of a facet must necessarily cover more than the facet (the answer is always larger in scope than the problem) in question.

on the comment about swimming upstream, that is true: "Only dead fish swim with the stream" - M. Muggeridge

wynderer
17th September 2010, 20:27
Please forgive me if i am way off base, but i find that somewhat condescending.

Perhaps sharing personal experiences on the forum is ok for some..but not for all.

Our individual results, might not be something we care to share on a forum, or with you.

of course you don't have to share them w/me or anyone else -- but then no one will know about them --

one reason i'm glad to be soon getting off the net for good -- i tend to be very forthright & open about my life & experiences, but so many on the forums i've been on are so guarded about theirs-- probably from fear -- & from not knowing that none of your life, nor your thoughts, are hidden from the NWO if they care to vet you

i speak my truth as i see it, tho i seem to offend many -- i guess i'm a good follower of Jesus that way [smile] -- He sure offended lots of humans while He was here

Celine
17th September 2010, 20:34
The reasons i do not share, has more to do with intimacy then about fear, so your "probably" does not apply with me.

i am also very aware of how easily accessible all of our thoughts are...so the intimacy i speak of is more personal then general.

Do you speak your truth to , help others, or do you speak it to serve your need to share?

Everything in my life is a manifestation of my own creation.

including this conversation.

I dont fear manifestations.. they are neither positive nor negative.. unless i choose them to be.

wynderer
17th September 2010, 20:41
The reasons i do not share, has more to do with intimacy then about fear, so your "probably" does not apply with me.

i am also very aware of how easily accessible all of our thoughts are...so the intimacy i speak of is more personal then general.

Do you speak your truth to , help others, or do you speak it to serve your need to share?

Everything in my life is a manifestation of my own creation.

including this conversation.

I dont fear manifestations.. they are neither positive nor negative.. unless i choose them to be.

i always hope to help others -- but it seems rather egocentric to me to think that i know what others need to hear -- if guided, yes, i'll do my best to obey the guidance --

& i think communication --part of which is the 'need to share' -- is part of loving each other -- that proverb from Zimbabwe -- 'Talking together is loving one another'

i don't think i demanded that people share their experiences/thoughts/private selves -- sorry if i came off that way

Carmody
17th September 2010, 22:27
My current answer to this thread ended up being posted in the 'soul harvester' thread today, and is post #104 (as this thread ages in time, a given reader will need that reference point). The reason for that is...any workable explanation of a facet must necessarily cover more than the facet (the answer is always larger in scope than the problem) in question.

on the comment about swimming upstream, that is true: "Only dead fish swim with the stream" - M. Muggeridge

wynderer, you wanted 'rubber on the road'. My reply has rubber on the road.

The question then becomes one of trying to figure out if one is listening or not. At least 50% of communication is listening and interpreting what the other is saying in as correct a context as is possible, with as little personal coloration as possible. So I do my best to look at what you post and take the voicing with a gain of salt, as we all have our own posting styles.

Wood
17th September 2010, 23:44
For myself I can say, that I am very happy to be able to grow out of these 3D conditions now, and start living my full potential while entering the higher ones (no intentional arrogance here) "Those who swim upstream will reach the source" and "Go with the flow" are opposites and both hold truth in them, for me. That's what makes life such an interesting game, I honestly think.

I think it might actually be quite important to swim upstream at this time.
I am getting exposed to a lot of new information at the moment, and I am struggling to make sense of it. I'll post what I find, if anything. I'll just say I've concluded it might not be a very good idea to try any Kundalini activation technique. I might be wrong, of course, but I am not doing it myself for now :).

frank samuel
18th September 2010, 01:36
Manifestation as I understand it is to make your dreams a reality in your life. My early childhood manifestation had to do with wanting to run fast, I was born with bronchial asthma and I was not allowed to do too much physical activity. When I was about 8 years old I had a dream that I was running so fast my feet where not even touching the ground, the dream had such an incredible impact on me that I sincerely believe I could fly. I began running 3 miles in central park everyday about a month later my bronchial asthma was cure, I enter many track and field competitions, and did sports all throughout my life.I must say that everything that I imagine that I could do I can manifest and make it part of my 3D experience, my life is full of incredible experiences and is all due to the belief that I could manifest and accomplished anything.

wynderer
18th September 2010, 02:09
Manifestation as I understand it is to make your dreams a reality in your life. My early childhood manifestation had to do with wanting to run fast, I was born with bronchial asthma and I was not allowed to do too much physical activity. When I was about 8 years old I had a dream that I was running so fast my feet where not even touching the ground, the dream had such an incredible impact on me that I sincerely believe I could fly. I began running 3 miles in central park everyday about a month later my bronchial asthma was cure, I enter many track and field competitions, and did sports all throughout my life.I must say that everything that I imagine that I could do I can manifest and make it part of my 3D experience, my life is full of incredible experiences and is all due to the belief that I could manifest and accomplished anything.

i think Frank's post is an example of the best kind of manifestation that we are able to achieve while in these unfairly & unethically dumbed-down human minds & bodies -- & i think this kind of manifestation is beautiful & a tribute to all that is good & noble in the human spirit

ahamkara
18th September 2010, 02:37
I am no expert, but direct life experience indicates we are "manifesting" all the time. As children, we begin to dream and shape our lives. There is a bit of lag time between desire/thought and manifestation, which can be decieving. Also, since the singularity and focus of most people's thought disappates, manifestation is hard to track Finally, be careful what you ask for! The "how" can be a little alarming.

I have had the most dramatic results by open type of manifestations, maybe because they are easier for me to believe in. For example - envisioning myself as healthy and peaceful and using a positive affirmation has helped me overcome lifelong depression and anxiety - I am now in my 50's, and functioning better than I ever have. Intuitively, I sense that we are all much, much more powerful than we suspect.

Here is simple Buddhist prayer that has helped me create all I really need in my life:
"May I be safe and protected from all danger and harm. Happy and peaceful in heart and mind, strong and healthy in body. May I live with the ease of well being"

Namaste

truthseekerdan
18th September 2010, 04:51
i think Frank's post is an example of the best kind of manifestation that we are able to achieve while in these unfairly & unethically dumbed-down human minds & bodies -- & i think this kind of manifestation is beautiful & a tribute to all that is good & noble in the human spirit

Nothing to blame here wynderer, but the owner...:nono: ;)

Dan ~ :love:

wynderer
18th September 2010, 10:36
Nothing to blame here wynderer, but the owner...:nono: ;)

Dan ~ :love:

the 'owner'? do you mean the Creator?

Carmody
8th October 2010, 03:46
The Becker Hagens Grid lines are very powerful.

Wynderer is right on/near a grid line meet point. Where 5 lines meet. The finger lakes area.

Here is a graveyard issue of 600 graves submerged and directly on a Becker-Hagens energy/vortex/Ley grid line. 600 submerged, desecrated graves. As well, there seems to be a question of about another 120 or so deaths in the area? The grid line in question is one that goes through the Finger Lakes area.

The barrier is very thin in this location.

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/bgt/bgt295.jpg

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/bgt/bgt297.jpg

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/bgt/bgt85.jpg

Did they fake it? Is that just bong smoke? There has got to be a good 100 photos like this on the website.

"I did not have much of a chance to take many pictures this night, for most of my time was spent talking with the many folks that showed up at the tunnel. I did get this one photo as seen above, showing some ecto plasm strings of energy that appeared on the trail that leads to the tunnel. " Etc. Over and over like that.

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/tunnel50.html

And the website:

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/tunnel.html

This doorway goes in both directions.

The center of the grid line runs right through The town area and thus, the graveyard in question.

Edit: A battle of the war of 1812 took place there as well. More ghosts.....spirits unable to find their way home.

A monument commemorating the battle was dedicated in 1923 and situated on the original site of the event (the intersection of Davis Road and Old Thorold Stone Road, approximately 1.4km southeast of present-day Thorold), where it was located for several decades. This monument was subsequently relocated several kilometers to the west when the Battle of Beaver Dams Park was opened in the latter twentieth century. The original site of the battlefield is currently unmarked.[15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Beaver_Dams

Grid lines aid in manifestation, with regard to gating energy, and aiding in Capacity to gate energy.

Ie manifestation.

I was born on a Grid line, as many others have been.

In the alien and entity stores from Jordan Maxwell (video), he spoke of the Las Vegas family (realtors) going on a trip and then camping at the top of a hill. I decided to try and take shot at following where they may have camped..by using Google earth. Then I ended up at a point where the supposedly seen ritual may have taken place, and looked down the hill..and at the bottom of the hill was.. it was right at the center of where 5 grid lines cross. A small clearing, right at the grid meeting point. There even looked as if there is a trail going to the clearing.