PDA

View Full Version : A Free People Can Only Make This Mistake Once

Arrowwind
3rd February 2013, 04:56
(http://www.youtube.com/embed/NyYYgLzF6zU?feature)http://www.youtube.com/embed/NyYYgLzF6zU?feature
(http://www.youtube.com/embed/NyYYgLzF6zU?feature)

Anchor
3rd February 2013, 08:50
The video is a Legal Immigrant, with American Citizenship, making his case against gun control.

He is very articulate and makes an excellent presentation - with lots of "in your face" facts.

His summing up statement was great.

Its very good and worth a watch IMO!

crosby
3rd February 2013, 09:01
Absolutely beautiful. Coherent, beautiful and so well verbalized. Arrowwind, quite frankly, the best defense i have ever seen and heard.
warmest, corson

conk
3rd February 2013, 14:59
Most excellent!

GoodETxSG
3rd February 2013, 15:57
BRAVO, Very Well said... None of that council wanted to hear this TRUTH did they?

rgray222
3rd February 2013, 16:09
This is a very perplexing talk, on the one hand he makes some very valid points, the second amendment has been put in place to protect us from the of the government. The government is not allowed to control the press, perform illegal search and seizures and religion. He makes another great point which is guns have been around for years so what has changed, he answers his own question the "decaying of society". I believe this to be partially true but not completely............I think what has changed is that the current president wants to remove liberties and freedoms from Americans, he believe the that the government can do a better job than private citizens or private industry and the media is squarely behind this message. In a sense this president is controlling the media. As history has proven time after time, governments slowly erode away the freedoms of people and by the time they wake up it is too late to do much about it! We are watching the government creep ever so slowly into our lives, they control security, education, student loans, banking, insurance, health care and to a certain extent the federal reserve, IMF and the World Bank.

On the other hand this guy says he is a US citizen (by choice) but then he refers to "your" laws and "your country" as if he is not part of it! He speaks as if he is a third party completely disassociated with the gun control issue. In my mind either you are in or out but if you are a citizen that sits on the fence willing to fall on the side that suits you it then removes some of the legitimacy of your argument.

A disclaimer; I do not advocate that people own guns, I wish that guns were not necessary in our world but I do advocate for people to have the freedom to choose if they want to own a gun.

Arrowwind
3rd February 2013, 17:50
A disclaimer; I do not advocate that people own guns, I wish that guns were not necessary in our world but I do advocate for people to have the freedom to choose if they want to own a gun.

No worries. If you are around me and someone tries to pull a murderous fast one on you I'll take them out. You can relinquish all self responsibilty.

I was also going to say that if you prefer I'll just let them take you. ( in line with my sardonic way of expression that comes out sometimes) But I could not do that. I would force you to live.