PDA

View Full Version : An utterly simple question

Beren
14th September 2010, 19:47
Knock ,knock...
Imagine that tonight you hear that knocking in your head...
you wonder who or what is that...suddenly you hear the voice of Creator...

When you are going to return to me ?

Indeed ,when?

conk
14th September 2010, 20:03
Maybe later, I'm watching TV right now. Is it important?

RedeZra
14th September 2010, 20:16

ehe umm how dare you ignore Me like that

I'm a gonna scramble your channels lol

NancyV
14th September 2010, 20:20
No soul has ever left the creator and is always a part of the creation. There is no time so "when" is a question dealing only with this illusion which sees time as linear and progressive. If a soul appears to have left the creator that is only from a very narrow and linear view.

Nancy

truthseekerdan
14th September 2010, 20:20
ehe umm how dare you ignore Me like that

I'm a gonna scramble your channels lol

More like a scramble brain that humans have...;)

LOL

Wood
14th September 2010, 20:27

It can be argued we are always with him/her. Since we are here alive, we do not really know what path to follow and we have free will, I guess we are expected to just go on with our lives following our intuitions (that should have encoded our paths). Of course life could be much better for most of us if only we could agree on some basics like to not kill each other, to not let others starve to death when we have plenty of food or to not degrade the environment. It would leave a few people quite frustrated though.

HORIZONS
14th September 2010, 20:41
It can be argued we are always with him/her. Since we are here alive, we do not really know what path to follow and we have free will, I guess we are expected to just go on with our lives following our intuitions (that should have encoded our paths). Of course life could be much better for most of us if only we could agree on some basics like to not kill each other, to not let others starve to death when we have plenty of food or to not degrade the environment. It would leave a few people quite frustrated though.

A good definition for the basic's there Wood - It would be nice to get back to those kind of basics in our timeline.

Beren
14th September 2010, 20:57

I understand. But we are loosing our time in argues...

Yet still the question remains...

Victoria Tintagel
14th September 2010, 21:36
Hi Beren, it's quite a challenging question, this one....I tend to believe we return by means of our free will and surrender to love and being loved. I know quite a lot about the quaility of love for oneself and the immunesystem, through my life's experience. In my not so humble opinion, coming HOME is an inner opening like a flower: you grow the roots, stem and leaves to be able to find your HOME. I know a man who was so frustrated about God being absent, in his opinion, that he became furious/passionate and started to yell at God "If you really exist, show yourself, damn it!" God answered him and now he's got to be responsible for his life. .... not a small thing. Jesus said "Ask, and you will be given", we still are struggling with those words. The point is to find out what the right question is ((: to say the least about knowing what you are asking for..... I can imagine you'll say this is a philosophical point of view, Beren, and that opinion could make the difference in finding HOME or return to it (no presumption intended here;) I try not to create an argument here, but I believe stating the question as "When?" is in the realm of expectation, not creation. Do you get what I mean? Maybe you like to post somewhat provocative posts? Thanks for bringing this up, be well and enjoy this Forum Beren. Tint.

Victoria Tintagel
14th September 2010, 21:42
Quote from Conk "Maybe later, I'm watching TV right now. Is it important?" Hi Conk, I find this post of yours hilariously funny, as answer to Beren's "When? Thanks! Tint.

truthseekerdan
14th September 2010, 21:46
Knock ,knock...

Indeed ,when?

Well let's say, when we will learn to Love Each Other Unconditionally (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blfpguLJZzg&feature=related) then this 'hell' that 'we created' will be transformed into a 'paradise', and we'll live as ONE. Love is the Creator's name.

Love always, :wub:

Dan

wynderer
14th September 2010, 21:50
'How blest are those who know their need of God; the kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

How blest are the sorrowful; they shall find consolation.

How blest are those of a gentle spirit; they shall have the earth for their possession.

How blest are those who hunger and thirst to see right prevail; they shall be satisfied.

How blest are those who show mercy; mercy shall be shown to them.

How blest are those whose hearts are pure; they shall see God.

How blest are the peacemakers; God shall call them his sons.

How blest are those who have suffered persecution for the cause of right; the kingdom of Heaven is theirs.'

The Beatitudes, New English version

truthseekerdan
14th September 2010, 21:54
'How blest are those who know their need of God; the kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

How blest are the sorrowful; they shall find consolation.

How blest are those of a gentle spirit; they shall have the earth for their possession.

How blest are those who hunger and thirst to see right prevail; they shall be satisfied.

How blest are those who show mercy; mercy shall be shown to them.

How blest are those whose hearts are pure; they shall see God.

How blest are the peacemakers; God shall call them his sons.

How blest are those who have suffered persecution for the cause of right; the kingdom of Heaven is theirs.'

The Beatitudes, New English version

Bless you wynderer! :hug:

Beren
14th September 2010, 21:59
Hi Beren, it's quite a challenging question, this one....I tend to believe we return by means of our free will and surrender to love and being loved. I know quite a lot about the quaility of love for oneself and the immunesystem, through my life's experience. In my not so humble opinion, coming HOME is an inner opening like a flower: you grow the roots, stem and leaves to be able to find your HOME. I know a man who was so frustrated about God being absent, in his opinion, that he became furious/passionate and started to yell at God "If you really exist, show yourself, damn it!" God answered him and now he's got to be responsible for his life. .... not a small thing. Jesus said "Ask, and you will be given", we still are struggling with those words. The point is to find out what the right question is ((: to say the least about knowing what you are asking for..... I can imagine you'll say this is a philosophical point of view, Beren, and that opinion could make the difference in finding HOME or return to it (no presumption intended here;) I try not to create an argument here, but I believe stating the question as "When?" is in the realm of expectation, not creation. Do you get what I mean? Maybe you like to post somewhat provocative posts? Thanks for bringing this up, be well and enjoy this Forum Beren. Tint.

I will just say that I like your post here :-) ...
yet the question is simple and deeply provocative on the highest level that you can imagine and even more...
We all have that situation ,all of us...when Almighty Creator asks his children : When are you going to return to me?

And it`s most provocative since the question is asked in Love.

Be well!

Beren
14th September 2010, 22:03

Oh yes :wave:

kriya
15th September 2010, 06:27

This is the attitude of most of the world. They forget God, everything else is more important, than the Giver of all gifts who just says "I will wait for you". Seek God now people, so that in the twilight of your life you will know him and will leave this earth as a conqueror of Maya.

Much love,

Kriya

morguana
15th September 2010, 06:51
Knock ,knock...

Indeed ,when?

im in the divine and the the divine is in me.........
no return needed
all is needed is this realisation :)

m

freespirit
15th September 2010, 12:26

Aren't we all creators in our own small way ? I would be asking the some question too the voice.

Lost Soul
15th September 2010, 12:58
When do we return to the Creator? Each individual returns at their own pace since we are all at a different level of spiritual development/awareness.

zenith
15th September 2010, 14:35
Whenever YOU will it. :)

heyokah
15th September 2010, 15:02
Knock ,knock...

Indeed ,when?

RETURN? I never left, silly. I just shut my bedroom-door...

wynderer
15th September 2010, 15:41
what's w/all the lame jokes on this thread? how about a little respect for the Creator?

rosie
15th September 2010, 18:30
Dear Beren, when I am "called" home, I will joyfully accept the invitation. :rapture:

in love & light :wub:

Celine
15th September 2010, 18:50
i am creator

In my heart i am home

True to myself is the way

i am home.

RedeZra
15th September 2010, 20:43
many personalities but only one consciousness

many people but only one earth

do you see the One in all

lemme give gratitude to the voice that said 'let there be light'

listen the voice still speaks 'let there be love'

is it not this voice that says 'I love you' in every language in every heart

lunaflare
15th September 2010, 20:44
Thank you Celine for your heart poem...that is how I feel too.

Nothing is "out there". we are where-ever our consciousness is
and-
(although my mind does not fully understand and i forget most of the time)
"we" are in all and everything...

tv joke made me laugh. so thanks

Swanny
15th September 2010, 21:10
Knock ,knock...

Indeed ,when?

Project blue beam :p

Beren
15th September 2010, 22:07
People , dear people, all I did was to write a single question that may come to you... to all...
And what happened?
His beliefs,her thoughts, this theory, that philosophy, his truth ,your truth, his mocking ,your mocking, one argue ,two fights,one call and who knows what more here...

How long will we wear our masks?
How much time do we need?
Why do we love illusions so much?
We were not given spark of life so we can then sleep.

When the question was an utterly simple...

When you are going to return to me dear child...

I know that many of you think of this as a joke and you did answer me here or someone else too but what you would say to Creator?

I feel sad tonight...
and lonely...
sometimes I ask my self why did I came to Earth in the first place...

Nevertheless I give hope to humans ,
I send my love and blessings and may Father of all, bath you all with his everlasting love and light...

RedeZra
15th September 2010, 22:20
I feel sad tonight...
and lonely...

don't be sad dear Beren

many will only return on their knees brought low from their own lack of love n knowledge

and so the journey home begins

kriya
16th September 2010, 05:17
I feel sad tonight...
and lonely...

Your unfulfilled desires brought you back.

Love,

Kriya

Anchor
16th September 2010, 07:16
Knock ,knock...

Indeed ,when?

When I find out exactly why you let me go in the first place ;)

wynderer
16th September 2010, 07:18
Your unfulfilled desires brought you back.

Love,

Kriya

or maybe volunteering to come back & help -- most who do this have severe second thoughts once they are here [smile]

zenith
16th September 2010, 08:34
A man knocked on a door. "Who is there?" asked God.
"Me", replied the man. "Go away then" said God.
The man left and wandered in the arid desert until he
realized his error and returned to the door.
He knocked again. "Who's there?" asked God.
"You", answered the man. "Then come in", replied God.
"There's no room here for two."

(sufi teaching story)

Beren
16th September 2010, 09:36
A man knocked on a door. "Who is there?" asked God.
"Me", replied the man. "Go away then" said God.
The man left and wandered in the arid desert until he
realized his error and returned to the door.
He knocked again. "Who's there?" asked God.
"You", answered the man. "Then come in", replied God.
"There's no room here for two."

(sufi teaching story)

Exactly!

"Father and I are one and I want you to be united with me as I am with my Father"... paraphrasing Jesus here... Always being conscious that you and I are in the same time separated souls from one source and yet again we are belonging to Father as we are part of him. When we realize that utterly ,all pain will stop and we will live bliss.

jaybee
16th September 2010, 10:14
I think we should be cautious when ascribing gender to the 'creator'.....who-ever...or what-ever that is.

I sometimes bang on about the goddess......but hey! I'm only human...doing my thing as a female..LOL..:cheer2:

Patriarchy needs a patriarchal spiritual 'leader'.......

It would save a lot of bother if we were all hermaphrodites...but that's not what 'life-on-earth' is about at the mo.....IMO.

Don't want to upset you Beren.....:kiss: .........this thread is interesting.

kriya
16th September 2010, 16:57
When I find out exactly why you let me go in the first place ;)

A very good point. According to some sources, God divided him/herself into many in order to experience him/herself through us. It is therefore his (fed up of typing both genders) responsibilty to bring us back home because he created us. And due to our many desires we keep reincarnating as we have become seduced by creation with all its various manifestations.

@ wynderer, not sure about the whole volunteering thing. As far as I know (which ain't much!) you are only free from reincarnating when you are liberated and have achieved cosmic/Christ consciousness or oneness with God. Now this is different from saying you are one with God, rather you fully manifest God in daily life and infact can speak directly with God because you are one and the same.

Love,

Kriya

Beren
16th September 2010, 22:13
I think we should be cautious when ascribing gender to the 'creator'.....who-ever...or what-ever that is.

I sometimes bang on about the goddess......but hey! I'm only human...doing my thing as a female..LOL..:cheer2:

Patriarchy needs a patriarchal spiritual 'leader'.......

It would save a lot of bother if we were all hermaphrodites...but that's not what 'life-on-earth' is about at the mo.....IMO.

Don't want to upset you Beren.....:kiss: .........this thread is interesting.

You are not upsetting me at all :p

I will repeat what I wrote on another thread:
I speak in terms HE.
God is neither male or female. It`s a spirit. Creator contains and encompasses all. It`s been represented in Bible as Father because people in that time and even today would identify with a male with a creative power ,since women can`t create life...
It`s all a bit confusing to us .Even Jesus stated once when asked about marriage in heaven; that up there there is no marriages and no sexes.

I call it a Father, because I feel that way. God is surely both father and mother. Way much more than we can grasp now...

RedeZra
18th September 2010, 03:38
what makes us return to earth again n again n again

the Buddhist says to burn karma

the Christian says to be born in spirit

the nuage says cause we choose to

the 1st 2 acknowledges that we have some shortcomings to overcome while the nuage implies we are perfect n free

are we really

perhaps we are presumptuous instead of pragmatic

MargueriteBee
18th September 2010, 04:25
i am creator

In my heart i am home

i am home.

I second that.

truthseekerdan
18th September 2010, 04:32
what makes us return to earth again n again n again

the Buddhist says to burn karma

the Christian says to be born in spirit

the nuage says cause we choose to

the 1st 2 acknowledges that we have some shortcomings to overcome while the nuage implies we are perfect n free

are we really

perhaps we are presumptuous instead of pragmatic

RedeZra, may I ask you what your belief or opinion is on this subject, my friend?

TIA

jaybee
18th September 2010, 06:54
RedeZra, may I ask you what your belief or opinion is on this subject, my friend?

TIA

I noticed that you encouraged RedeZra on the 'Good and Evil' discussion...... Might I respectfully suggest that it is not YOU who

who wants to hear more from him....(you could do that in a PM?)...but you wish US...to be exposed more to his views....???

jaybee
18th September 2010, 06:58
im in the divine and the the divine is in me.........
no return needed
all is needed is this realisation :)

m

i am creator

In my heart i am home

i am home.

These are my favourite replies so far......

jcocks
18th September 2010, 13:57

I speak in terms HE.
God is neither male or female. It`s a spirit. Creator contains and encompasses all. It`s been represented in Bible as Father because people in that time and even today would identify with a male with a creative power ,since women can`t create life...
It`s all a bit confusing to us .Even Jesus stated once when asked about marriage in heaven; that up there there is no marriages and no sexes.

I call it a Father, because I feel that way. God is surely both father and mother. Way much more than we can grasp now...

I disagree with the statement that women can't create life. In saying that, you are inferring that the womans' egg has no role to play in the creation of a baby. If anything, it is women who create life, as without the egg, womb or vagina, a baby could not be concieved or grow.....

Anyhow, that's getting off-topic. In answer to your question :

I never left.... It's only an illusion that we are ever seperate from God, for god is alll things, and we are all an intergral part of God - without us god would be incomplete.

rhythm
18th September 2010, 13:58
i cant be ars-d

Celine
18th September 2010, 14:01

I speak in terms HE.

i am creator...i am woman..

i create.

RedeZra
18th September 2010, 14:58
I noticed that you encouraged RedeZra on the 'Good and Evil' discussion...... Might I respectfully suggest that it is not YOU who

who wants to hear more from him....(you could do that in a PM?)...but you wish US...to be exposed more to his views....???

do not presume to speak for all avalonians Jaybee

it's not YOU against me

if your views do not agree with my views so be it

it's natural to disagree

for some reason you have shut your ears to what I type and now you want to censor my communication in the forum n limit it through the PM system

what is it with what I write that makes you come out n proclaim 'Avalon doesn't want to hear what he says' ?

it's only words so don't take it to heart if you don't agree but why presume that you speak for all

if Avalon is too clever for Christ then I'm out of here

wynderer
18th September 2010, 15:31

Jaybee -- i think Dan & RedeZra basically don't agree w/each other, as i don't agree w/a Dan's basic p.o.v. -- but i would never tell Dan to stop posting -- & if we all just p.m.d each other there would be no forum -- if you don't want to hear more from RedeZra, here's a radical suggestion: Don't read his posts!!!

jaybee
18th September 2010, 16:09
It was my impression that Truthseekerdan was encouraging Redezra to go way off topic...?

If he wasn't...then my apologies...to Truthseekerdan.

But as for me making proculations.....presuming to speak for everyone....and telling him

to stop posting...that's rubbish....and is twisting what I said.

Read carefully...what I actually said.

Thankyou.

RedeZra
18th September 2010, 16:19

we have been here before - some just came some old souls

I believe humans are here on earth to raise above the sense world n become free spirits capable of miracles n manifestations - masters of mind n the elements

it is in our potential to walk on water to heal to summon rain to grow corn by the power of our will

here are humans amongst us now capable of such feats n more

the earth is never empty of gold n grace

imagine the catastrophe n chaos if an individual with such power was incompetent n self serving

therefore the Divine Decree is that only spiritual sound humans can be shareholders of this spirit of achievement

so we have to take a stand if we want to excel and ask ourselves

'how should I live my life to become a spiritual sound human being'

the way we think the way we speak the way we behave the way we walk

makes the difference between the sinner n the saint the beggar n the king

let's not try to impose our own limitations n shortcomings upon our fellow human being

some are stars n some are dust

we are not all the same but we all share this potential for greatness n glory

:peace:

jaybee
18th September 2010, 16:19
if Avalon is too clever for Christ then I'm out of here

where did THAT come from?

If I have offended you then my apologies....

I might have got it wrong and Truthseekerdan was trying to start a one on one exchange...????

But I think I'll shut up now....before I make matters worse.

:sorry:

RedeZra
18th September 2010, 16:36
If I have offended you then my apologies....

dear Jaybee your apology is of course accepted but you did not offend me

I'm just curious why you didn't want to hear my views cause I do have a right to one I believe but you don't have to agree with me

:peace:

truthseekerdan
18th September 2010, 17:11

I've been away and the 'Empire of Divisiveness' strikes back...;)
Dear jaybee, I also respect 'your suggestion' my friend however, I believe that you're not helping in this situation by singling myself or RedeZra.

For I believe in Unity Consciousness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5EDktQz5cM) not Divisiveness (fallen consciousness), and that means acceptance of everyone, even those that don't share the same views, etc.
Don't know if you believe what Jesus said "if someone strikes you in the face, turn the other cheek..." - That essentially means that if you don't agree with someone, just look the other way and not retaliate to make things worse. Hope this helps, and I accept your apology with humbleness. :love: ~ Dan

Knowledge seeking will set you free and bring you back into the light,
but a closed mind will keep you in the darkness, and your own reality.

jaybee
18th September 2010, 17:38
I said 'things' in an unguarded moment..... :wacko2:

Group hug?

:grouphug:

RedeZra
18th September 2010, 18:43
Group hug?

:grouphug:

sure :grouphug: I'm the blue one ;)

Beren
22nd September 2010, 22:34
I disagree with the statement that women can't create life. In saying that, you are inferring that the womans' egg has no role to play in the creation of a baby. If anything, it is women who create life, as without the egg, womb or vagina, a baby could not be concieved or grow.....

Anyhow, that's getting off-topic. In answer to your question :

I never left.... It's only an illusion that we are ever seperate from God, for god is alll things, and we are all an intergral part of God - without us god would be incomplete.

Read carefully what I wrote.

Beren
22nd September 2010, 22:38
i am creator...i am woman..

i create.

All of us do. It`s just that some have forgotten that.
Here on Earth and now - you are a woman,yet on the highest level you are a spirit...

Celine
22nd September 2010, 22:39
Yes...

thank you.

love,
celine

Beren
15th January 2011, 21:49
Knock ,knock...

Indeed ,when?

I am wondering did anyone here had this experience or a similar one?

greybeard
15th January 2011, 22:23
I am wondering did anyone here had this experience or a similar one?

Hi Beren
I was at a meditation retreat and during this I heard this voice in my head, not mine.
say

Welcome Home.

That was all but it sure was enough.

Chris

Beren
15th January 2011, 22:56
Hi Beren
I was at a meditation retreat and during this I heard this voice in my head, not mine.
say

Welcome Home.

That was all but it sure was enough.

Chris

Beautiful.
And indeed home is where our heart is. Despite our current self in this dimension, our true self is in God-always, we can`t be separated,we`re children of God.

Victoria Tintagel
17th January 2011, 00:28
Kriya: A very good point. According to some sources, God divided him/herself into many in order to experience him/herself through us. It is therefore his (fed up of typing both genders) responsibilty to bring us back home because he created us. And due to our many desires we keep reincarnating as we have become seduced by creation with all its various manifestations.
Hey Kriya, nice to find you here, although this post isn't very recent :) And thanks, Beren, for your (not so) simple question. I think when God divided himself, or blew himself up, he included a return ticket in our existence. Because choosing consciously, to be One with God again is the ultimate goal of my journey HOME. It's written on my ticket :)
And even that journey HOME isn't the end. There's much more to explore and create, cause when we are in a state of wonder and allow revelations to enter our awareness, releasing the ego, creativity is at it's highest. Now I'm going to sleep:)
Walk in grace, Tintagel.