PDA

View Full Version : Is reiki another manipulation?

Unicorn
6th February 2013, 15:09
According to Franz Erdl (www.psitalent.de, see below), reiki is just another manipulation of reptilian design. I am a reiki healer myself, and I get very good results with it. But I've been thinking about this possibility recently, and some of the ideas that Franz Erdl explains resonate with me and with part of my own experience. I know there are other healers in the forum. Do you have any ideas about this? I apologize if this subject has already been discussed here (I searched with no results).

Thanks

I know there are many people on this planet, who believe that they have a good believe system and that they have a good connection to the divine source. And I think they will be horrified to notice that their faith possibly was not strong enough to resist the reptilian/NWO attacks that might come soon.

A good example to begin with, is Reiki. Part of the Reiki teaching is, that they say the solar plexus chakra is the seat of our feelings. This is more than garbage; this is a dangerous trap. Feelings don’t have a control center, they are everywhere in the body. But giving the solar plexus this assignation, the real meaning of the solar plexus chakra can not be seen.

What I found out by doing a lot of healing sessions with other people, is that the solar plexus chakra is the most divine energy center we have. This chakra is supposed to contain your personal divine will. If you are looking for guidance, looking for divine help, you’ve got to clean up your solar plexus. And then look there for help and not anywhere else in the universe.

Anyone who heals has to be connected to this chakra. Gods will is inside of you and you have to know this, especially when you heal. This is the only safe way to keep other beings out of the healing process. Reiki teaches the opposite. They tell you to personally stay out of the healing process. Just let the “higher” beings use your arms and heal. Poor patients. No one knows how many beings found access to Reiki-patients in this way.

I know that Reiki-healers heal. No doubt. But if someone is able to heal, that doesn’t mean a thing. A lot of spirits, who offered themselves to help people, can heal. And they do it to make people trust them. And if the spirit is not to greedy, he might keep the positive illusion for many months. But the day will come when they suck your energy and the energy of the group of followers you might have meanwhile.

The next fatal error is the believe that you need initiations. This is exactly what you not need. Think about it, what else can an initiation be than a binding to a being? Believe me, I deleted quite a lot of initiations of Reiki-healers. They all felt a lot better after that. I think initiations have been used for many thousand of years and we can be sure that we bound ourselves to beings and gods in our past lives. All this has to be deleted by energetic healing or similar methods to make you Reptilian-proof. By the way, can you imagine where in your energy system you can find these initiations? Yes, in your solar plexus.

So this is a part of the solar plexus clean up. Delete all initiations. Further delete all membership rituals of sects, secret groups, religions and stuff like this. There might be a lot of groups, where you once belonged to, that still have access to your solar plexus. And that is the reason why you can’t find your divine will.

You might have noticed till now, that for me Reiki is a pure Reptilian design. Of course the Reptilians want to control healers and an easy way to do it is, to have the healers in big organizations under their rules. I think Reiki healers are easy food for the reptilians and they should hurry to delete their bindings, to finally develop their personal healing abilities.

Behind Reiki and other believe systems, is the believe that there is something outside of you, that is authorized to tell you what you have to do. Or at least you think there is someone who can teach you. This is what we have been programmed for many lives and what is not easy to remove. Even if you decide to think different now, it’s still there. For this reason Reptilians moved into human bodies to appear as gods, who told normal humans what to do. And the official and unofficial churches have been teaching the same. I am not saying that you can not receive useful information from other dimensions, but finally you have to check with your heart- and solar plexus chakra if this information is good for you.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
6th February 2013, 15:43
many people will try to kill your mind with fear.
for every healer there are a thousand killers.

you should be happy and proud that you are able to help people,
and never worry that your gift is evil!

not to sound preachy, but you are conflicted about this issue.
if you are successful even changing someone's mindset so that they can heal,
you are doing good.

"he who is not against me is for me" ~can you guess who said that?

lots of people had spirit guides and the like, down the long centuries,
and some of us have died for it.

what if you are just channeling human energy?
what is wrong with that if it's given willingly?

only when people harm others is it wrong in my opinion.
and i have tried to use magic for harmful purposes and been terribly cursed for it.

i prayed for unrest in seattle and my husband's friend was shot in the jaw the next month and i had a miscarriage on veteran's day following, and now i don't even have my son. not a good year for luck. 2012 was plenty disastrous for me, what about your clients?

shadowstalker
6th February 2013, 16:19
So what if it was of reptilian design, the point is that in the end anything can still be used for the good.
Reiki was used on my son by his holistic therapist, as most here know my son is autistic, if it where not for the Reiki he never would have started taking properly.
He was 9 years old and could not speak any sentences till she fixed him.

Just like anything else it all depends on the intend of the user in all things, just like when it comes to symbols and the like, always consider the source and research the other person, find out what there true beliefs are, if they are fear based (and that does not always show) cause that makes all the difference..

I use to watch that guy that researched religious symbolism, all he saw was the devil in his research so I stopped watching

Symbols and psychic techniques are as with any other thing out there it knows not the difference in good or bad, it is up to the practitioner, to use it for bad or good...

BrianEn
6th February 2013, 16:38
What can be used for good can can also be used for harm. Earth majick is like that.

sheme
6th February 2013, 16:54
One would expect something good and powerful gifted by God to be used by some force intelligent enough to know of it's pervasive power -why wouldn't they use it? But they didn't invent it.

Awakening in the wrong hands is not always a good thing .

Awakening in the minds of the fearful can be used to our disadvantage as we are all aware .

Awakening must take place at the recipients natural speed, it is not something that can be hurried - else it transmute from awareness to anger and or fear.
Awakening is a subject so vast in it's manifestations and implications no wonder we react the way we do initially.

We are all confused at first , but I do believe Reiki is part of the answer to fight this thing, so keep up the good work. I received it to help after first awakening. Recommended. love and peace to all.

PS If your enemy had a weapon they could not fight wouldn't they try to discredit it, and plant seeds of doubt about it?

You channel the power , it is yours to use for good, with the recipients permission. of course tpb don't like it.

soleil
6th February 2013, 17:05
personally i have been interested in learning more about reiki, or perhaps to become initiated to the 3 level's...however i have also been exposed to the fact that, within us, we have holistic healing abilities. personally i'd like to see how i can fair holistically before i attempt reiki. im not bashing it though, my cousin is a reiki master, and im still learning about it. but i like holistic healing abilities more...

traineehuman was starting to tell me abit about this earlier last week actually...:)

Ultima Thule
6th February 2013, 17:19
1. It works, that I definitely grant
2. Never believed the promise of purity and impersonality, I rather have thought about how the person doing the healing quite often actually distorts the process or ends up giving their sh!t amongs the energy - which in this context might have to do with something completely else wanting to come through - of which I however have no knowledge nor opinion. Am interested to hear more.

UT
ps. apropos - tell me one thing that isn´t another manipulation?

Arrowwind
6th February 2013, 17:32
I have had some of the same issues regarding Reiki as that incerpt in the initial post. When I started to learn about healing a long time ago I studied with a Minister of Religous Science. What he did was essentially Reiki but without the name and all the stuff that goes around Reiki. He taught it for free, encouraged all to come, never denied knowlege to anyone who asked and of course there were no initiations but he did have several classes to be taken in a preferred order. His healings were very powerful and people felt it and knew it and thats why they came to him for instruction. He was a very good shaman. I'd like to say a master shaman but Im not sure Ive really known a master to make that comparison. He could heal people long distance and even after his death he made at least one visit to help someone that I know of.

So when Reiki came along in the US quite a few years later to be popular of course I looked at and Ive had some Reiki sessions. I thought it was pretty good with the person who was doing it at least and I couldn't see any differences in application. It seems that Reiki comes out of an oriental tradition and it follows guidelines that are very typical of those old traditions, sort of similar to studying martial arts. I dont necessarily think its a reptilian thing. It just is what it is. Certainly if the man who I learned healing teachings from had been more organized perhaps they would be teaching his way all over the place to day. So with Reiki the 'club' aspect and paying to learn is a way to make people cohesive and feeling like they belong to something, hence creates loyalites, and strict lines of demarcation. It also builds a structure for the Reiki therapiest to contain themselves, draw attention to themselves, build power and attraction in a community and also to make a living. I know that there is also competition between Reiki masters, at least those that are in the orient. Much of that I dont understand except for its basic propensity to bond people together in allegience and of course allegience is a methodology to coalesce power, and ultimately position and with Reiki position means money and eventually followers yourself to teach and pay you money if you get good enough at it. I think that the choices that one makes to do with thier their power will determine if they are reptilian or fully human in their consciousness so any kind of endeavor can go one way or another.

It was always my opinion and that strongly guided by my first teacher was that healing should be given for free if it is needed if one needing the healing has no money to pay and no pressure or shame should be projected onto those who need help but cannot pay and if you facilitate a healing then what ever comes your way out of that is a wonderful gift. This is how he ran his little church.

I dont know about all that chakra stuff. Emotions can anchor anywhere in a body. But I do know that for many people the solar plexus is a place where a lot of it goes for storage. In Reichian therapy the solar plexus is a big focus area for starting to rattle the stuff loose but I have seen people have their vision restored from releasing anger from around their eyes, not solar plexus or anywhere else.

All things that are done out side of the flow of the TAO are a manipulation. We, most of us, manipulate our way through life, Controlling or being controlled by others who manipulate for this is the training we have received in how to survive. Being able to see that and free oneself is a big part of stepping outside of the box. Its very hard to stop a manipulator, especially a skilled one. The best thing one can do often times is to just walk away from them. It takes a lot of fortitude to sleep in their bed or play their game when you can see what is going on. It takes fortitude to not be overwhelmed or crushed, or controlled. It takes constant work but the world is filled with these types
of tyrannts, and most of them are what I call petty tyrannts. You have the power to decide how and what you will do but it is not always easy. Because you have the skill of Reiki you can determine just how it will go for you to free yourself from the box, and the next box and the next box. There are many.

I think that if one tries to put healing in a box, defining it, making many rules, that the art/science can get very clouded. All beings are very dynamic and in flux. Things are changing all the time. How a healer approaches their work should be based on that, not a bunch of rules and laws that one therapy has decided is the answer. There are many answers. The few rules my teacher presented to me was to always protect yourself and not allow the energy of the person you are working on to enter you by sealing yourself. There are techniques but ultimately it reduces down to an affirmation that you fully emerse yourself into. You also contact your spirit higher self and work to get them on board and follow their lead. High selfs primary responsiblity is to see that you grow and that you are protected from energies you are not ready to contend with. The other rule was to seek permission. Its best not throwing your work into areas where it is not wanted. If it is a child or someone who cannot communicate for whatever reason contact between high self and their high self will bring permission or not. Many people do not have permission to seek healing for they have things to work out and they are on a specific path. But you need permission from them or their HS if they can not communicate. Permission can also come from the guardian/ parent who has taken on the responsibilty for that persons spiritual and phsycial well being but the person in question, their high self if it makes its wishes known that decison overweighs all else.

I think you should take the skill you have created for yourself and use it righteously. Dont worry about all the BS for the healing realms are as loaded with BS as any other. Determine what is right for you so that you can best do what you can that is right for others that seek your assistence. Some people work within a box of rules and laws better than outside a box. This is not a judgement, just a state of fact. Do what best serves you so that you can serve others. My only advise is to know your box well and exactly how to get out of it if you need to for people who live in boxes are never free. Ultimately you must be your own master.

PurpleLama
6th February 2013, 17:33
As a reiki teacher/practitioner, I could say a lot about the article posted in the op, but suffice it to say poor Mr. E. I agree that one should be wary of practitioners who may bring their own garbage into the healing process, someone with a chaotic spirit may indeed not be discerning enough to know when lower energies may be getting into the mix, so it pays to know your practitioner. The same can be applied to working with any healing modality. A good reiki person will know when they should treat and when they should be treated themselves, instead. So many out there let their egos in on the process, and want to be invincible, so will plow ahead for good or ill, and let the chips fall where they may. A sincere practitioner that understands well what they are doing will tend to show some reverence and humility, not hey look at me the Great Savior of All Mankind.

andrewgreen
6th February 2013, 18:09
Its about the purity of your intention. There is no right or wrong just wisdom which comes with making mistakes. I think your right to consider everything including that article which will ultimately make you a more powerful healer as you consider Reiki from every angle.

Rocky_Shorz
6th February 2013, 18:14
another coincidence having this discussion here right at this moment...

I was doing reiki last night on the one I was helping, and after was when the shape shifter was exposed as real to me...

the person I was helping was thinking she had met a reptilian...

but thanks to Onyx's teachings, I was able to recognize it as something completely different...

so, did the Reptilian Reiki expose their enemy to me?

new questions to ponder day by day...

I don't study any of the mumbo jumbo written training, that means nothing to me, I just learned through watching another how energy is drawn from the source, directed into the body and impurities drawn out and flushed away by the light surrounding me.

I do a prayer of protection, from God, then continue...

I've watched miracles...

of course I never call it reiki, but wanted to comment because what I do was taught by someone that explained it as such.

Christine
6th February 2013, 18:18
A few thoughts on the subject.

First we have energy, neither bad or good. That needs to understood. It is what happens to this energy, how it is formed and used that determines whether it is good, bad, or neutral. (Excuse the use of these labels, they only serve to make a point and are not adequate in the deeper analysis). The purpose here is not to get into the deeper understandings of energy but to make the careful point that there isn't good energy vs. bad energy.

So in answering the question of the thread title the answer is yes.

We are manipulators of energy…. I think we need to claim that fact. Every thought, every action, every emotion moves or manipulates the energy field we are immersed in. Also I note that from what I am beginning to understand Reptilians aren’t all “bad”, so Reptilian energy would be like saying Human energy.

I guess the real question is; is Reiki energy being used for harmful/ego driven purposes? And expand that further to understand how it can be used that way.

The short answer is as REILLY posted yes.

I have been thinking about how my experience with a Reiki "healer" and what happened could be used to illustrate an understanding of how certain applications of these powerful energies work.

I, my personal energy, was basically tapped by a Reiki master, without my permission. When I became aware of what was going on and started to take my energy back I entered a battle with “his entity” that almost cost me my life. It was my initiation into the world of the unseen.

I have been extremely cautious of Reiki ever since because the symbols are powerful and very few healers have the integrity to be uncontaminated channels and use them correctly. I have observed in many healers the tendency to start to believe they are powerful, it corrupts the spirit of healing.

I am equally sure there are true Masters and it is only in their hands would I put my body. So if you are attracted to or use Reiki you need to accept the responsibility that belongs to both healer and the one looking for healing.

markpierre
6th February 2013, 18:19
He's just wrong. His arrow went off target, over the fence, and hopefully didn't hit anyone. All healing comes from Source.
It's a simple agreement in the 'patient' to allow healing that is always made available to occur. That agreement excludes evil interlopers.

A Reiki practitioner does effectively nothing, which is a talent in itself. We're trained to not add anything to the problem which is not normal for an adult human.
It's natural for kids before they begin to become polluted by beliefs.

It's not wrong to be wrong. It's not wrong to miss the target. It is wrong to claim the target is over the fence, and that you hit it.

Christine
6th February 2013, 18:21
another coincidence having this discussion here right at this moment...

I was doing reiki last night on the one I was helping, and after was when the shape shifter was exposed as real to me...

the person I was helping was thinking she had met a reptilian...

but thanks to Onyx's teachings, I was able to recognize it as something completely different...

so, did the Reptilian Reiki expose their enemy to me?

new questions to ponder day by day...

Just a quick sync... looking for answers. I was doing a remote healing session with someone last night and tapped into a seething pool of unexpressed anger. The form it took on release was reptilian. So what came first? The reptilian or the anger?

Rocky_Shorz
6th February 2013, 18:27
I never do remote healings, I watch all of you sending light energy and love, but don't do it myself, I haven't really learned that yet.

I can give love, but can't send love, I can give knowledge on how remotely someone can heal themselves, but don't trust the reach for those who understand these energies, anyone could have been between you two, and after your bizarre flash in the tub, I'd be careful at this moment until we can all understand what is going on outside of our sphere of a collective...

PurpleLama
6th February 2013, 18:29
Long before I came to practice reiki, I also had a bad run in with a practitioner. I won't go into the incident, involving my ex-wife, but when a girlfriend was going to seek help from a reiki circle several years later I was not about to let her go alone. A lesson for me, that it's all about who you're working with. I have learned one heck of a lot working with that group for the last several years, not without some drama similar to what we have had here on Avalon here lately. Some people are seeking power for the right reasons, and some for the wrong reasons, and you have to really watch closely to discern the difference all too often. It has been a great learning and teaching experience all around, and especially rewarding in most cases.

PurpleLama
6th February 2013, 18:33
I was doing a remote healing session with someone last night and tapped into a seething pool of unexpressed anger. The form it took on release was reptilian. So what came first? The reptilian or the anger?

I would suggest that is an unconscious association on your part, seeing an angry energy as being reptilian in nature. We naturally possess many levels of vibration, as it were, and it seems natural that what can be viewed as a negative archtype such as a reptilian may be the chosen representation of our mental filter.

PurpleLama
6th February 2013, 18:38

If you think you are doing reiki, without the attunements and training, and are using your own energy in a relatively unskilled manner, you can actually cause yourself harm while attempting to help and maybe even helping another. With a prayerful, passive "laying on of hands" one can work sometimes with safety, but even that is best when practiced by a whole group, not by individuals.

Freed Fox
6th February 2013, 18:38
Just a quick note; be wary of absolutes. Very few things are truly a binary proposition. There are many shades of grey.

Not all reptilians are evil, or negative. It may be that the reptilian influences on this planet are malevolent, but that trait should not be applied to everything of reptilian design or origin.

It's just like the fact that not every German in the '30s and '40s supported genocide. Not every human on Earth or western civilization supports TPTB. Don't demonize an entire race or species based on the actions of a few who wield power.

Rocky_Shorz
6th February 2013, 18:44
by giving love, it allows the receiver to accept it or not, giving is done with kindness, if the one receiving accepts the offer, it is a direct connection through Spirits and can be drawn down safely without interference...

when someone says ready or not I'm going to blast you off your chair with energy...

it doesn't give the Spirits time to connect and protect...

Christine
6th February 2013, 18:47
I never do remote healings, I watch all of you sending light energy and love, but don't do it myself, I haven't really learned that yet.

I can give love, but can't send love, I can give knowledge on how remotely someone can heal themselves, but don't trust the reach for those who understand these energies, anyone could have been between you two, and after your bizarre flash in the tub, I'd be careful at this moment until we can all understand what is going on outside of our sphere of a collective...

Not all remote healing sessions are about sending light energy and love. Some of them involve a completely different set of criteria including communicating with what is affecting a person and helping facilitate a consciousness in the person, thereby facilitating their own healing. I agree being aware is of utmost importance.

I was aware, fortunately, of where my flash in the tub came from, it wasn't mine.

Rocky_Shorz
6th February 2013, 18:50
we are all seeking answers of what, why and where are these coming from, didn't mean for you to take that literally, I speak in blue collar never wanted to be doing this but have the gifts so have to try kinda way...

I share to many who have never opened a book to study or have a clue what reiki really is... ;)

the warning of be careful, is easily understood by all, there is much even the experts don't know...

Christine
6th February 2013, 18:53
we are all seeking answers of what, why and where are these coming from, didn't mean for you to take that literally, I speak in blue collar never wanted to be doing this but have the gifts so have to try kinda way...

I share to many who have never opened a book to study or have a clue what reiki really is... ;)

the warning of be careful, is easily understood by all, there is much even the experts don't know...

Thanks Rocky - I agree that with that. I am not sure who the 'experts" are anymore, so the warning to be cautious is well taken. My thought is I better become an expert on knowing myself. :)

Rocky_Shorz
6th February 2013, 18:55
smiles and gives the cute little tigger a hug...

we'll be fine...

binemaya
6th February 2013, 19:00
Hi,
I did reiki too and I always loved giving or receiving it. what really threw me of, were these strange sentences we learned to say/think at the beginning and the end because it´s like a prayer and for my understanding, reiki always was an universal power and not limited to one or more reiki teachers. and because I don´t think that results justify the methods/means I believe it´s quite important to know what kind of energies I use or channel. So I always adressed source, when I gave reiki and it worked wonderfully :-)
love,
maia

Deega
6th February 2013, 19:09
Thanks Unicorn, hmm!, interesting since I have been initiated to all levels of Reiki.

If we are to received an incessant Reptilian/NOW attack, I wonder where Erdl get that, we are constantly attacked, it’s only continuation.

I would concur with Erdl that the solar plexus chakra is more than the center of feelings, it’s everywhere in the body, and also, it’s a part of the divine. I learned that the Solar Plexus chakra was the center of emotions, it means that emotions may come from any part of the body.

I would tend to differ with Erdl on the healing process. When I was initiated, I was given ‘symbols’ that had a particular effect on one chakras. The symbols are used with ‘healing intent’ to help heal the person ache/s if he/she was ready for it.

Great!, Erdl recognizes that Reiki-healers heal! In all the sessions that I had, never have I used a particular spirit to act on my behalf, it was a particular process sending healing energy (from within) to the person afflicted.

''Believe on the need to have initiations'', there, I find his point interesting, he might have something..! When I was initiated, I received symbols, there functions, the process and the symbolic gesture of the initiator. But this person was also the fruit of the societal programming, the society had inflicted on us. I thought at the time, that the process was sacred, and I still do believe that.

In hindsight, never have I thought that I was surrendering my divine will by accepting willingly the initiation process, this I find exaggeration!

markpierre
6th February 2013, 19:13
To give the picture a frame. To a Reiki practitioner, Reiki is a door that leads into another room full of doors to open.

PurpleLama
6th February 2013, 19:22
I love it when the universe shows it's paying attention, sorry for this off topic post, but someone just sent me this out of nowhere.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111025030502/pharyngula/images/5/51/ReikiCat.jpg

On topic now,

There are many permutations of reiki practice, some use spirit guides, some don't acknowledge them at all. Many of them nowadays focus primarily on chakra work, whereas the original forms emphasized a wide range of hand positions that were specific to different aspects of physiology, the more modern new age spins are hit and miss, some are more effective than others.

Calz
6th February 2013, 19:34
There are many permutations of reiki practice, some use spirit guides, some don't acknowledge them at all. Many of them nowadays focus primarily on chakra work, whereas the original forms emphasized a wide range of hand positions that were specific to different aspects of physiology, the more modern new age spins are hit and miss, some are more effective than others.

I have to defer to Reilly here ... but during my attunements (all 3) there were "others" who attended.

"others" who were no longer incarnate ... yet related.

Christine
6th February 2013, 19:35
Oh no! Not another cat picture! Thanks for the post, made me smile.

During the course of my "initiation" I used and practiced Reiki. I was initiated to Reiki master in six months time, not recommended! Because the "master" was hungry for more energy. I did practice Reiki on myself and others with some astounding results though.

I would say that I wouldn't be comfortable with someone who calls in spirit guides. There are some adept tricksters disguised as spirit guides - I want to know who and what I am dealing with. It is hard to know what a healer is tapping into unless you have had experience yourself. It is important to know who you are dealing with before allowing entrance into your energy body.

Thanks Calz, I forgot about the Reiki masters present during my initiations. I didn't really have a whole lot of awareness then.

johnf
6th February 2013, 19:39
Just a quick note; be wary of absolutes. Very few things are truly a binary proposition. There are many shades of grey.

Not all reptilians are evil, or negative. It may be that the reptilian influences on this planet are malevolent, but that trait should not be applied to everything of reptilian design or origin.

It's just like the fact that not every German in the '30s and '40s supported genocide. Not every human on Earth or western civilization supports TPTB. Don't demonize an entire race or species based on the actions of a few who wield power.

I would like to join the idea in FreedFox's post and an idea in the opening post.
There was mention of the solar plexus. This is an area of the body which connects with a lot of circuits in the body, which keep our breathing going etc. I am convinced that this is where the non physical genetic pattern of the body hooks into the physical body and dictates how it is formed and has an extremely strong effect on it's functioning.
I also think there is a direct line from this "mind" to the brain stem, or so many call it the reptilian brain.
Whenever I have experienced a release of blocked or invading energy, I feel more energy flowing into the the body from both areas simultaneously.

To clear anything there is some sort of directing of attention by another type of mind which we usually call the conscious mind, this is who we consider ourselves to be.
If we ask our selves where we are in the body the most common answer is in our head, more specifically right between the eyes. Commonly thought of in esoteric circles as the brow chakra , the point of viewing choices, and making decisions.
I have often experienced a feeling of the top of my head coming off, and having pure clean energy flow into my body from this "opening". This area is often talked about as the crown , where divine energy comes into our awareness etc. This area is often thought to be important to experiences of unity, or the often heard phrase "We are all one". This is an association with the body of the pure being, and its interaction with the overall multiverse as I see it , the superconcious.

I will borrow a term from Richard Hoagland here, "captured program", he uses it to describe various groups and teachers that have been subverted through the ages to subjugate and control.

Any system of healing that works seems to have some way of talking about these three different forms of existence and their interface with the body. Where people are left to explore and discover these things freely , while showing genuine concern for their own and others well being, these practices can produce miracles.
Where there has been emphasis on judgement , extreme emphasis on personal power over others, it moves into the realm of destructiveness, and harm.

In the later case the practice has become a captured program.
The term reptilian has sometimes been used to point out and prevent more of this harm, and it has also been used to create fear as well as excitement, sensationalism, and forced agreement.
Lets face it, sensationalism, will fill auditoriums faster than the plain truth. It sells books and tickets.

There is probably no specific practice that is pure spiritual or pure materialistic control, it is important to just brush the fear and distraction aside, and keep clearing, and healing.

sirayah
6th February 2013, 19:41
Hi All,
Dependant upon one's inner guidance we know/feel if we are aligned or not to a particular modality and this could vary over time. I feel we each have a healing modality which is unique and specific to each indiviual. Personally, I have been through the levels of Reiki and have now gone on to release the first symbol sets and retreive my own unique symbology to be used if called based on my innerknowing and vision at a specific instance. Being a facilitator and being integral we do the best we can at each instance through intention and process. Thank you for sharing.

PurpleLama
6th February 2013, 19:52
Oh no! Not another cat picture! Thanks for the post, made me smile.

During the course of my "initiation" I used and practiced Reiki. I was initiated to Reiki master in six months time, not recommended! Because the "master" was hungry for more energy. I did practice Reiki on myself and others with some astounding results though.

I would say that I wouldn't be comfortable with someone who calls in spirit guides. There are some adept tricksters disguised as spirit guides - I want to know who and what I am dealing with. It is hard to know what a healer is tapping into unless you have had experience yourself. It is important to know who you are dealing with before allowing entrance into your energy body.

Thanks Calz, I forgot about the Reiki masters present during my initiations. I didn't really have a whole lot of awareness then.

I teach a system of thirteen attunements, given through a circle that meets weekly. It is understood that each attunement is the beginning of a process, having received the master level (3) after three weeks means one has begun the path to mastery, not that one has mastered.

The next eight attunements are of various natures, not intersecting with the original Usui path. With weekly meetings, the teaching is less intensive than what one would get through the weekend workshop type of groups, but provides a good working foundation by the time the thirteen weeks is up.

Mine is Ascension Reiki, and it is understood that ascension is a process of physical healing first and foremost. We do use chakra work, but we also use all of the original Usui methods, and quite a few techniques created by us and others still adapted from a number of other modalities, some modern and some traditional.

Christine
6th February 2013, 20:01
I was doing a remote healing session with someone last night and tapped into a seething pool of unexpressed anger. The form it took on release was reptilian. So what came first? The reptilian or the anger?

I would suggest that is an unconscious association on your part, seeing an angry energy as being reptilian in nature. We naturally possess many levels of vibration, as it were, and it seems natural that what can be viewed as a negative archtype such as a reptilian may be the chosen representation of our mental filter.

I am working on the deeper level of understanding. Yes, I agree with you about the form we give energies through archtypes embedded in our collective consciousness. That has always been my interpretation. It is why we see angels, god and other mystical beings.

I am currently exploring other possible explanations to break free of beliefs I have long held as true. It is testing the water to see what stands up on closer scrutiny. It has taken some courage because when a personal concept of things is questioned a lot of "stuff" gets moved around.

So this may sound strange to some but to me it is what I experienced. I put it out to be looked at and examined. I have had contact with a lot of reptilians lately. I never thought about them or saw them until a little over a year ago. I always had a sense of them, was in some ways frightened by them and thought I was somehow connected to evil through them. Overcoming some of these beliefs I now understand them a bit differently because I have communicated with them.

Oops going off topic here. Now I am wondering where to post the rest of my comments.

Playdo of Ataraxas
6th February 2013, 20:06
I love it when the universe shows it's paying attention, sorry for this off topic post, but someone just sent me this out of nowhere.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111025030502/pharyngula/images/5/51/ReikiCat.jpg

On topic now,

Oh, its paying attention alright. Look at the synchronistic first sentence of Markpierre's post above your post Reilly. "To give a picture its frame....." Ha! That's too much!

PurpleLama
6th February 2013, 20:15
Yep, Playdo is referring to the fact that I run a picture frame shop. The syncs are off the hook today.

http://govart.com/images/hwr_bulldog100LG.jpg

Daughter of Time
6th February 2013, 20:18
EMF Balancing's purpose is to stengthen the Calibration Lattice. Is this the same as Reiki? It sounds the same to me, but I don't know if it is. I believe the principles are the same.

I have had all the sessions for complete EMF Balancing and would like to share what happened, but I don't know if I would be going off topic since some or all of you may disagree that EFM balancing and Reiki are the same thing. If you disagree that they are the same thing, then I will not post further as I certainly don't want to go off topic. If, in your knowledge, these two practices are basically the same thing, then I'd like to share my experiences.

Calz
6th February 2013, 20:21
Yep, Playdo is referring to the fact that I run a picture frame shop. The syncs are off the hook today.

I had not heard that one before.

My best friend in college ran a picture frame shop with his wife.

Both magnificent souls.

His wife died of cancer (I exchanged some emails on alternative treatment which she was okay with ... except she still fell for the standard medical crap (chemo etc)).

Of more interest to members here is that after she died ... he ended up passing out on the road and plunging to his death in a deep ditch on the roadside.

Clearly yet another case of a soul mate ready to leave with the other.

PurpleLama
6th February 2013, 20:30
I am working on the deeper level of understanding. Yes, I agree with you about the form we give energies through archtypes embedded in our collective consciousness. That has always been my interpretation. It is why we see angels, god and other mystical beings.

I am currently exploring other possible explanations to break free of beliefs I have long held as true. It is testing the water to see what stands up on closer scrutiny. It has taken some courage because when a personal concept of things is questioned a lot of "stuff" gets moved around.

So this may sound strange to some but to me it is what I experienced. I put it out to be looked at and examined. I have had contact with a lot of reptilians lately. I never thought about them or saw them until a little over a year ago. I always had a sense of them, was in some ways frightened by them and thought I was somehow connected to evil through them. Overcoming some of these beliefs I now understand them a bit differently because I have communicated with them.

Oops going off topic here. Now I am wondering where to post the rest of my comments.

Symbol and archtype are the language of psyche and of the universe. Know the meanings of a symbol to know what's being said, the serpent can mean evil (in modern corrupted meaning) and it can mean healing or wisdom (ancient meanings we are perhaps meant to forget). The key is not in abandoning these archtypes, but in understanding them. Its tricky, as this can change from person to person, depending on the level of understanding one encounters.

Ruby L.
6th February 2013, 20:35
Redundant post, deleted by Ruby L.

markpierre
6th February 2013, 20:37

If you think you are doing reiki, without the attunements and training, and are using your own energy in a relatively unskilled manner, you can actually cause yourself harm while attempting to help and maybe even helping another. With a prayerful, passive "laying on of hands" one can work sometimes with safety, but even that is best when practiced by a whole group, not by individuals.

In working directly with Spirit on advancing energy modalities, there was a lot of emphasis placed on technique to protect ourselves from errant energies.
Not unwelcome participation from anything sinister, but the ideas held by the patients that promoted what appeared as sickness. Asking for protection before beginning any work was
a matter of course.
There was also emphasis on closing the opened aura of the patient (and ourselves), to not leave them susceptible to outside influences. Much more complex than a simple smudge.
All of that works on a level that's too subtle for me. I didn't experience it one way or another, just trusted the directions.
That was something that I'd never encountered in my Reiki training. But mine, and most contemporary training isn't the discipline and dedication that it should be, and once was.
It wasn't really my lot to be a Reiki Master and encumber myself with that identity, but it was important in what it led me to.

happyexpat
6th February 2013, 20:39
To give the picture a frame. To a Reiki practitioner, Reiki is a door that leads into another room full of doors to open.

That is the best I have ever heard it described.

To me this is what it means "If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him."

Reiki is not "destination". Buddha is not "destination".

The mistake is when we think anything is the "end all, be all", and this is true of all practices whether physical or healing or spiritual.

Kryztian
6th February 2013, 20:55
There is no longer an official school of Reiki. In the past 3 decades so many ideas have been appended to it. Reiki, as passed down from Mikao Usui to Dr. Hayashi to Hawayo Takata who died in 1980, says nothing about the solar plexus or the other chakras, which comes from Vedic knowledge. Some of us think just as much about the meridians (from Traditional Chinese Medicine) or the "aura" in general, as we do the chakras, or we just think about the usual body parts (feet, elbows, etc.).

And even if we did misunderstand the purpose of Solar Plexus, why would that be a Reptillian manipulation ???

I find Reiki works best when you keep it simple. I rarely use the symbols, dramatic hand gestures, call in guides, etc. - just think about bringing about the highest good for a person. The simpler you keeps things, the more pure and altruistic your intentions, it doesn't leave an opportunity for manipulators to get in the way.

Unicorn
6th February 2013, 20:58
Thanks for all your input and insights.

I know that good intention and good results are the most important points, but through what means? I love reiki, but I don't like the idea of being a puppet in the hands of don't-know-too-well-which forces. Yes, I know I have a conflict.

At the moment of aligment, you have to open yourself and allow others to make your initiation. You are giving your power. It's not even clear where all those symbols come from (I know Usui's story, but that's not the point).

Getting paranoic?

Christine
6th February 2013, 21:45

Symbol and archtype are the language of psyche and of the universe. Know the meanings of a symbol to know what's being said, the serpent can mean evil (in modern corrupted meaning) and it can mean healing or wisdom (ancient meanings we are perhaps meant to forget). The key is not in abandoning these archtypes, but in understanding them. Its tricky, as this can change from person to person, depending on the level of understanding one encounters.

I agree that we can't really abandon the archtypes, they are the deeply embedded in our matrix. Because so much of the wisdom and true magic of our Self has been co-opted, twisted, turned, mirrored and deflected it is a challenge to arrive at a level of understanding that serves to set us free.

From a certain perspective symbols and the major archtypes are actually living things. By that I mean they are energy captured in form and subject to our interpretation. Because they are embedded in our consciousness we make them live through us. Or at least this has been my experience with them.

I am trying to detach from these archtypes and symbols while at the same time striving to see how they came about.

G.Deluca
6th February 2013, 23:31
this thread comes with outstanding synchronicity ,i wanted to open one about this subject today :) i went to a reiki practitioner recommended by my father,and i had great results,since then i felt very attracted to reiki,but i also heard discordant informations about it like the one in the opener post
the 21st of december i had a wonderful dream and at the end of it there was a woman telling me that i need to learn reiki(i know it might be a coincidence,but there is more,but i'll keep the long story short )
i hope this thread will help in my decision ,thank you for sharing your experience

sheme
6th February 2013, 23:50
Our DNA is changing- Reiki is for now , trust yourself, you are the world expert on you! love and peace to all.

norman
6th February 2013, 23:58
I met that Canadian-Japanese woman once, who may still be the top reiki dog, for all I know.

I have to say, here, good and clear, I've talked reiki with the reiki gurus and I've laid on the table for quite a few sessions, and all I've ever "recieved" was other people's limitations and SH!T.

I would never have bothered to mention this here but as there is a thread opened up about it's questionable origin I've jumped in with both feet here.

I must say, I've never ever thought about a reptilian connection.

markpierre
7th February 2013, 00:27
Thanks for all your input and insights.

I know that good intention and good results are the most important points, but through what means? I love reiki, but I don't like the idea of being a puppet in the hands of don't-know-too-well-which forces. Yes, I know I have a conflict.

At the moment of aligment, you have to open yourself and allow others to make your initiation. You are giving your power. It's not even clear where all those symbols come from (I know Usui's story, but that's not the point).

Other aspect I can't buy is all related to karma and the veil upon us. I know karma does exist, but I can't swallow the idea of justice behind it. Sounds to me like a perfect manipulation scenario.

I have to say that I "discovered" reiki during one of the most important crisis in my life. Yes, it saved me. In fact, I was perfectly hooked by it. But that reminds me of the problem-reaction-solution thesis.

Getting paranoic?

Not paranoid, just reasoning it out. I don't think you need to regard an initiation as 'giving your power' away to something else. The content of initiation to me seems irrelevant.
You're not in the hands of some 'other' powers except the Source of your own. Ever. It's how you use or misuse that power. Not accessing it might be a form of misuse.
I regarded it as an agreement that I made with myself. Not even my greatest Self, because that one knows me. His agreement is to support me in everything. He also knows what's coming up,
and how one experience or confrontation unfolds into the next.

At least that's what I was doing. I'm not much interested in granting power to traditions in any sort of ceremony. And dead guys are no more influential on me than anyone.
I've met quite a few with some pretty dumb ideas. But neither does tradition need to modify it's language for my sake. I speak my own language, but I understand most.
But acknowledging something else isn't giving your power away. I had to respect and acknowledge those 'dumb' dead guys the same way I'm compelled to respect anyone.

I didn't use Reiki much in practice, because I don't personally like that 'laying on of hands' relationship between 2 sovereign and equal identities. I don't value any of the many identities
I've used in this life. They were all lovely and integreous, and also entirely illusory and incomplete. The identity of 'healer' is not as repugnant as the identity of teacher for me, but both of those
functions were necessary. How else do we learn from each other? Mostly not very effectively. Some weird thing we have about credentials.

It's a language of intent. The symbols have no power of their own, except in your intent, and that's up to you. My only view of them is that my partner used to scratch them on the ceiling of
her car when she was anxious, and it caused the headliner to detach from the foam and fall down on our heads. It was up to me to fix it, and there is no fix for that.

Most healing is self worth and self acceptance. Frankly I do a lot more healing at the supermarket than I ever did as a practitioner. You see someone's real worth and you give it to them.
You can do that with a smile or a wink, and I can make a deep friendship in half a minute. But you do have to see it and acknowledge it and make that effort.
Sometimes you can do that only in your mind.
And in that you experience your own worth. Exclusive of identities. Just that weird guy at the supermarket who's always on his own. I feel better about myself when I see him.

You can manage the idea of karma if you understand that it's only a corrective principle. A more complete view. An evolving view. Balancing your identities to accommodate more and more
of the real You. The You that doesn't have misunderstandings and is manipulated by beliefs. It isn't just the conditioning of this lifetime that we suffer from.
A master has to learn the viewpoint of a slave, but the slave also has to learn the viewpoint of the master. But it's not fundamentally different from learning not to touch a hot stove top.
I remember now, it's hot! When I understand that I can turn it off, I can touch it.

778 neighbour of some guy
7th February 2013, 00:36
Hmm, i started with reiki in 1996/7became a master 2003, and my anwser to the OP question "is Reiki another manipulation" well................. it could be. if the characteristics of its nature are sold/shared/trained as prettier and more luv and lightier than it it actually is/was/or ever will become, it most certainly could be.

However my experience with is is as follows...... your own expectations are always good, this does not mean the energy and how you think it should be is the correct way to way to weigh its properties on a larger scale on the macro level it is what it is and it works how it works or can work, you are the vessel wide or tight, shallow or narrow, it has to work with what it gets to work trough

Reiki, they way i percieve it and work with it( whenever i feel like it) is basicly neutral, no more, no less, the effect of any energy imo is influenced by ones own expextations, and expectations as mostly wishfull thinking, so my anwser would be, be a realist, especially when working with energies in general, it is what it is, it flows only at the rate it can be processed or received or passed, forcing anything that needs more time than you grant it is a potential cause of trouble, so stay real. stay cool, and take /give it the time it needs to do its "thang", dissapointment and expectations are mostly well intentioned selveserving machinations of the mind/ego........ when one gets past that or sees the trick..... things get much easier............... but adding extra tools to your kit does in no way means thing will change in the order or the way you want............ energy flows to where it can............. is accessable first................ you create the acces........................ you keep providing the energy and something will happen.. your perception of the something will define if whats gained is profitable to you, thats all i can say, hope that is something of an anwser, if not, then its not. find yourself a better one, you will be fine anyway. Thats untill you stop being fine, then you start looking somehwere else, like you are supposed too.

Ed

The word Barcelo rum was not recognised by my spell check btw, enjoy,ghehehe, thank god for rum. ( hey i have time off too)

markpierre
7th February 2013, 01:11
I met that Canadian-Japanese woman once, who may still be the top reiki dog, for all I know.

I have to say, here, good and clear, I've talked reiki with the reiki gurus and I've laid on the table for quite a few sessions, and all I've ever "recieved" was other people's limitations and SH!T.

I would never have bothered to mention this here but as there is a thread opened up about it's questionable origin I've jumped in with both feet here.

I must say, I've never ever thought about a reptilian connection.

Lol norman. And there's the rub. I've experienced that too. The transference of SH!T is all too easy and common and unnoticed. And it's important you point that out.
I think that's why we had to pay so much attention to creating a barrier between our 'stuff' and others 'stuff'. And in my experience, a spiritualised identity is just more 'stuff'.
Anything that's of the ego supports illusions. The illusion of sickness is of the ego. That's how deeply it permeates our awareness of ourselves.

East Sun
7th February 2013, 02:57
This thread comes along just when I ordered a book on Reiki. I know nothing about it but now I'm sort of wishing I had not ordered the book. I will check it out in a detached way as I do everything of that kind.
I'll get it on Saturday and if this thread is still active will comment, if I have anything useful to add.
Is it possible to learn Reiki from a book, not to become a healer but just through curiosity.
Can it be applied to yourself?

sheddie
7th February 2013, 04:31
East Sun I think it would be a terrible shame if you discount Reiki based on what has been written here. Take what works for you, use discernment and open your heart to learning more.

Reiki is a wonderful healing system that has been misused and in some casemisunderstoodnd over the years, it's been distorted and over complicated by some. It was introduced as a simple spiritual self healing and seldevelopmentnt system. It is my understanding that Usui taught it very differently to the way it has been taught in the West.

So much new information has come out of Japan in recent years, from what I can gather he never gave Attunements, he gave Reiju Empowerments which are simple blessings or prayers. I am a Reiki teacher and use Reiju Empowerments with my students, they also do daily energy exercises that include meditations that help to feel the Reiki energy. This helps you to use it more intuitively.

I also trained as a Natural Healer before taking my Reiki 1 and 2 in 2003, I was Attuned to the Reiki energy and then went on to do my Reiki Masters in 2009 with someone who gave Reiju Empowerments to bring the Reiki through. I had to learn both the Western Attunements and the Original Japanese Reiju Empowerments, I have found that the Reiki comes in just as strongly without using Attunements, I have also found that doing daily Hatsui Rei energy exercises helps student to have a stronger connection to Reiki.

I teach it over a few weeks which also seems to help and offer on-going support as this seems to make a huge difference, most of the time I work one one one too. We are all different and that's what makes us special ;)

Reiki is a wonderful healing system if used correctly, it is our focus and intent that is important. Energy is just energy it can be used for good and bad, it is the person bringing it through that determines that.

I have heard some horror stories from people that have been told so many weird things, I have met some massive egos in the healing field. I would be very careful who I let into my energy field that's for sure. I have also met some wonderful people too and had some fantastic healing experiences.

As for the Solar Plexus teachings, I hadn't heard of that one in any of my Reiki training. The way I see it is we are working with the whole body, universal energy is an intelligent energy it knows where to go. I do work with the chakras but had not heard about the emphasis on the solar plexus. I agree that we need to keep sacred space when we work and that we need to be aware of energy in all it's forms, there is too much ignorance 'out there'.

Reiki is simple and powerful and it can do so much good, please don't be put off by what you have read East Sun. Do your research, be discening in your choice of practitioner and teacher and follow your heart, if it feels right it will be a wonderful journey of self healing and you will find great benefits.

Reiki has changed my life and opened the doors to many other healing modualities, it is a wonderful first step into working with energy ..... enjoy

EEEEk this is a long post for me........ whatever came over me

:)

PurpleLama
7th February 2013, 13:22
Indeed, when approached as an aspect of what is Sacred, the practice of reiki is incredibly beneficial.

Likewise, in taking up the practice, being initiated into the path, the honor of that Sacred demands that we ourselves, those who practice, heal ourselves, clear ourselves, make sure that our practice is one of integrity, as much as we can possibly manage. Spirit will take you on a learning journey that never ends, it just expands. Not minding our integrity first, the learning can be painful, just like life in general.

soleil
7th February 2013, 13:59
i am really enjoying learning from you all, markpierre, purplelama, and shreddie. and traineehuman on another thread.

Unicorn
12th February 2013, 23:11
Update:

I have received the following explanation by this healer (not in reiki): "Every human being has his/her own healing powers, because that is part of the soul's forces. In the ancient times, other entities (reptilians or whatever) cut off that conection with the soul (so that we could be manageable), and we lost direct contact with our soul. Those entities offer to us a variety of healing methods (reiki and the like), which they can control. They want to make sure that we don't reach the force and healing power of our souls. That's why we are just channels ("be out of the process, just be a channel"). They don't want us to be self-sufficient. They can decide who is healed, and who is not. They can suck energy from some of the patients, and that energy is either absorb by them or passed on to another healer, so this latter can heal another patient, and the trick goes on. It's a vicious circle, and they have been using this trick for thousands of years. With every attunement the link with them gets stronger. The only way out is to get rid of the attunements."

Does any of this ring a bell to somebody?

Freed Fox
12th February 2013, 23:31
Unicorn, did you receive that from Franz Erdl, or someone else? Does this person know any reliable method to 'reconnect' with the soul or one's ability to heal?

sunnyrap
13th February 2013, 00:30
I did the all levels of training for Reiki Master Teacher. "This ye shall do and greater..." as Jesus says... I've never charged for this and actually seldom mention I do it unless I feel moved to offer to help in some circumstances. Waiting for that inner urge seems to make a difference. I like others think the waters around this get plenty muddied, mostly for ill. Kind of like a gun--should and can be used for good. I had a very self righteous Christian friend get after me for studying a 'Buddist' (therefore pagan-sinful, in her seminary-induced view) discipline. Sigh...so much disinfo around so many useful things. I've helped a lot of people with Reiki and haven't seen any bad from it other than people's superstitious fears about 'sorcery', 'black magic' and other nonsense born of the dramatic b.s. that passes for entertainment.

Re: initiations...I think ceremonies are used to simply add impact-force-energy to learning/accepting knowledge. We've used these things throughout humanity's history to good effect (and of course for ill as well). In mine, it was made clear all energy comes from Source, not your teacher, not some being and the practitioner is simply trained to tune into it and direct it to a place of need. Training is quite simple, but a little experienced input is helpful. "Ask and ye shall receive'. I think the key concept here is when someone is off balance enough to be sick/in pain/confusion, a facilitator is simply helpful. Doesn't mean that ultimately the patient couldn't do it for themselves--and it fact I often instruct as I try to heal. For me, its kind of like spiritual CPR...energetic 'Heimlich maneuver'. Making more of it than that is just ego, don't you think?

Although I agree to most extent about divesting oneself of associating with secret groups bent on using their numbers and knowledge to gain ascendancy over others they wish to exclude (mostly because it fundamentally doesn't work very well and is ultimately doomed to fail because we ARE all connected); and I do see there can be possible hazards around using energy to manipulate reality; even so, I also think you should not stop from doing what your spirit truly moves you to do out of fear of making a mistake--A. you'll learn quick enough if you are doing wrong and correct it; B. all spirits are mighty and ultimately able to deal with their's and other's mistakes, and others are learning along with you. Can't learn if you don't participate. So Reiki away, I say, my friends.

I loved Buckminister Fuller's statement that we HAVE to allow ourselves to make mistakes and learn from them or we simply cannot grow as human beings. He said if we we'rent failing 50% of the time, we were wasting our lives. How this relates to Reiki, to my mind, is you can use it to heal, teach and expand awareness all around....even if/when you have doubts, issues, questions about it.

Our spirit and intentions are mighty and seem to be able to create benevolent outcomes even when the mind is mislead if the heart is in the right place.... imho.... recognizing always I could be wrong....

blake
13th February 2013, 01:31
WIth out knowing exactly what Purple Lamas references are, and being a practitioner of the healing Arts, including Reiki for well over a decade, I hold a different opinion. Reiki is energy. My energetic healings were just as affective before having reiki attunements as after. My children were never attuned to Reiki and yet were doing energetic healing from the time they started walking. I would encourage everyone to be a healer, to hold another who is not well, to lay their hands over the part that hurts, to envision the person well in your mind, and then let it go. Sending healing energy takes just a split second. Energetic healing is so very easy really. When a person is very ill encircling a person with people giving healing energy, what is something known as a reiki blanket, is quite effective.

If you feel uncomfortable with someone stay away. If you get a headache, or feel ill when doing energy work with a person or a group, stay away.

The basics of energy work, reiki, and the many spin offs over the last fifteen years or so can be learned on the computer. If you are already attuned, great. But I would never encourage people to pay good money to get attuned. The human energy field naturally generates and draws through it healing energy to be used and directed. We are just born with the ability, of course some are more talented that others, like everything else.

I would never want anyone to think they could cause themselves harm by helping another with good old fashion healing energy. And I would never charge anyone to do the attunments if they wanted them. But I don't think anyone really needs them. But that is just my humble opinion.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Unicorn
13th February 2013, 10:10
Unicorn, did you receive that from Franz Erdl, or someone else? Does this person know any reliable method to 'reconnect' with the soul or one's ability to heal?

Yes, I received this information from Franz Erdl. As far as I know, in his healing method he removes all attunements and beings that might be attached to you. That is the first step towards the reconnetion with your soul. At the moment I am not sure about losing my reiki and other attunements, so I haven't fixed a healing session with him. But you can get more information on his website.

vje2
13th February 2013, 11:29
Hi everyone,

I was a reiki level 2 practitioner. I got attuned in India back in 2008 a day after I left the ashram (I am a yoga instructor). Upon my arrival in the UK, I had a frightening experience with a being that appeared in my house. It scared me to the point of almost going mad. I know for certain that it was the initiation with reiki that prompted this experience. There was never a doubt in my mind.
I was afraid to go back from work to my house every night for a good copule of days.
I had no choice but to contact the reiki master who initiated me for guidance and help.
He did not believe me and somehow, the universe must have heard my cries for help and sent a true Reiki Master who confirm there was a 'dark entity' lurking in my house.
He cleared my house of that thing, whatever it might have been and since then I have never felt inclined to practice any reiki.

I understand that reiki works for a great deal of individuals, and that is OK but it clearly is not for me!
Now, the question about been a reptilian manipulation tool, well...is a possibility, why not?
Since I started on my spiritual journey, I realised something was not quite right and I know that we have been lied to, that our realities are not what we believe.
Thus, why can we not contemplate the possibility that indeed, is a tool to control us?
Religion is a tool that I believe has been used to control the masses, still is today and people are not even aware (not all people of course!) that they are manipulated and lied to every single day of their lives.

My thought is, what if indeed reptilians are controlling reiki and we don't even know they are doing it?

Nanoo Nanoo
13th February 2013, 12:26
What can be used for good can can also be used for harm. Earth majick is like that.

This is exactly right. I can write a beautiful poen with a pen or stab you in the neck with it, the use is in the will of the hand not the instrument. However in the case of Reiki , Franz' interpretation is slanted towards catholic dogma i believe.
In his apraisil he contradicts himself stating that " A good example to begin with, is Reiki. Part of the Reiki teaching is, that they say the solar plexus chakra is the seat of our feelings " I have been studying Reiki for 20 years and never have i heard this , true some renegade teachers not of the Usui system may have implanted this belief but this has nothing to do with Reiki. I was taught and initiated by a second decendant of Mikao Usui by a Knights Templar of the Order of St John Jerusalem, so the teaching i received is about as accurate as it gets. [ note these are not bragging rights just a qualification of my statements ]

Reiki was devised by Mikao Usui who was divinated information on how to create a spiritual talisman via an intentional charge embedded into the reiki symbols of which there are only truly 3 , Choku Rei ( all of natures energy quick in a flash ) , Sei He Ki ( protector of the source ) and Hon Sha Ze Sho nen ( the buddha in me sees the buddha in you ) . He was merely shows how by his spiritual connection. The INTENT imbedded in of the symbols were of his spiritual belief and as a good man well respected by so many in Japan i can attest that his INTENTIS Charge is of benefit and rooted in pure healing practice.

The rest of the levels 3rd degree and above are western additives I believe were added by Barbra Ray in Honolulu to extend the teaching ( dont quote me on that just what i was told ). The original teaching had only 2 degrees. Pupil and Teacher. There is no true master in the teaching of Reiki as Mikao Usui did not believe in this train of thought.

What is not taught in Reiki is the teaching of embedding spiritual talismans. This has been lost along the line as you will only be taught this if you have been initiated by an original teacher.

The whole reason behind Reiki is to be able to tap into scource energy WITHOUT having random energies infiltrate the energy. And i can tell you this. As a personal note from my experiences with Reiki over 20 years as a professional practitioner and as an empath. The energy comes from 2 scources, one is brought in through the crown gateway and the second comes from either the heart chakra or the solar plexus in conjunction with each other. SO what i have senced depending on the healing is one or two centres are used to facilitate the healing. The Christed energy is in the heart and solar plexus chakra centres, the divine scource of infinite wisdom is facilitated through the crown gateway. The energy scource is thought to come in through the crown but its actually from either the heart or solar centre with the gateway as the " manipulator " or " director " of the intended energy transfer. Sort of like a surgeon using a remote beam of light to facilitate the surgery, this is pretty much the same thing.

The beauty of the true system of Reiki is it cannot be manipulated for harm.

As for where it came from , reptilian or not does not matter as the method and facility was designed by human. this i know.

Please hear me now , there are serious attempts at instilling fear into the healing tennets of faith and love. Trying to enforce a disconnection of our spirit. Dont let them get ya !

I do not care what you believe in as long as you are good at heart , then whatever you believe will follow suit. If malevolent reptiles want to manipulate you they will do it without the use of Reiki i can assure you but i can also state this , the Council of 12 who over see this Logos are Aincient Reptilian Elders and are benevolent in nature. I KNOW this.

Dont believe the fear or hype

Be in faith

Naniu

Unicorn
13th February 2013, 12:43
In the case of Reiki , Franz' interpretation is slanted towards catholic dogma i believe.

Franz disapproves any organized religion, as for him they are intentionally wrong to avoid proper development of the human race and to assure that we stay under control.

Nanoo Nanoo
13th February 2013, 12:51
In the case of Reiki , Franz' interpretation is slanted towards catholic dogma i believe.

Franz disapproves any organized religion, as for him they are intentionally wrong to avoid proper development of the human race and to assure that we stay under control.

Yes i would agree on that , i thought he was of religious dogma based on the terms he used .. perhaps my interpretation was wrong but he uses religious staements to prove his point and dosent truly understand the method of Reiki, while trying to explain its machination. I dont doubt his sincerity or his belief of what he is reporting... just that its rooted in fear and as such ahs mislead him from properly researching what he is trying to report.

as a side note , there is nothing wrong with religion its self.. just the mis use and mis interpretation of its scriptures manipulated to gain control by Humans .. not reptilians.. imo

Further aside i postulate that the prophecy of the pope who shal lburn rome is tied in with these religious manipulations. Its becoming clear that those who were behind this manipulation had 2000 years of rule under it and come june 2015 under the sign of Gemini it shall be loosed in the fire as the evil and good is split off from the twins and finally we will be able to tell the difference between the two. Suddenly good and evil doers will be exposed from behind the veil. This is what the ptb elite have been preparing for. The Day Of Judgement.

its gonna be one bumpy ride for those of them who do not repent : 0 ) those of you reading this , you still have time .. please brothers and sisters give up the life of the manipulators and join in the good of humanity ( sorry fo rthe infomercial btw )

N

N

sheddie
13th February 2013, 13:42
:eek:Hi Unicorn I can't see how anyone could take your healing ability away from you, as Blake said, I think it was Blake, we all have the ability to heal we do not need attunements to do so. Some of us do, I think, need some help to access the energy and encouragement and support to have the confidence to use it fully. It is also important to learn how to bring the energy in rather than using your own, plus learning to be centred and grounded etc.

I don't use attunements when I teach Reiki and have never had any problems with people connecting to the energy. I do know many people that have had unpleasant experiences when being attuned to Reiki and that could be simply down to the individual's intention and focus when they are doing it. Having symbols forced into your energy field seems excessive to me, and very western . This can cause people to have unpleasant reactions, awakening our natural ability to heal by using gentle and simple meditations and energy exercises appeals to me more. You are always incharge this way too, I don't like giving my power away, not anymore - I learnt the hard way

I don't think people should pay to be attuned, I do however charge for my time in teaching and guiding people to gain confidence and learn to use is properly, safely and with integrity. As with all things it is energy and that can be used for good and bad. It's all down to the person and people involved.

If you feel like you have picked up energetic attachments then that is a different matter, anything not acting for your greatest good does not belong in your energy field and having them removed seems prudent. Do you feel that you have attachments or are you being influenced by this guys insistance that there is bad in all things Reiki? It could just be a ploy to get business.....

with love

x

East Sun
13th February 2013, 14:34
I have studied many spiritual and religious disciplines over the decades and believe there is power in 'belief' of any kind. It depends on what value you put on a given system.
You can make it simple or very complicated but you have to believe in it.
What I gained most from was Tibetan Buddhism. There are some similarities or techniques borrowed from one to be used in another.

I am reading a book on Reiki and as stated before, it is all in the intent.

PurpleLama
13th February 2013, 16:23
Wow, what confusion surrounds this topic. Not all energy is reiki, and I have witnessed individuals making themselves sick attempting to heal another using their personal energy in an unskilled manner. Likewise, I've seen many, many people helped or healed at the hands of a skilled practitioner, be it reiki, healing touch, quantum touch, etc,etc. Everyone does have a natural connection to reiki, this is beyond dispute in my personal experience, yet what an attunement does is give person a greater connection with greater access to the energy of reiki, so I would not readily discount the attunement process. Although many people are in it for the cash, this is by no means always the case. I paid very little for my attunements, and likewise I've charged nothing for the majority of those I've given. What money I receive as part of the class I teach barely covers the printed material we provide to the students, handbooks, handouts, etc. Not to mention all the stones I've given, as that's one of my personal callings, the collection and redistribution of mineral specimens for the health and benefit of others. I may qualify some statements made by others in this thread, but by and large I am in agreement with much of what's been presented here, even that of Mr. Davis.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It is possible, as well, to empower/attune a person using intent alone, without the ritual of an attunement.

Anchor
13th February 2013, 21:51
What I have learned is that for healing, the key is the intent of the entity who is being healed, when that entity is ready to be healed.

When a healer is involved in the healing process, they are a tool for the healing, and they have various tools according their way of healing. The healer is a gateway for healing.

For a healer to work safely and in a manner free of karmic complication, they must operate at the request of the healed and with the consent of the healed and then perform with the highest integrity and purity.

Reiki is one such tool in a healers toolbox.

Carefully forged by a clever individual, that tool has safeguards built into it, but like any tool, it can be misused.

The healer and the healed can be the same entity.