PDA

View Full Version : George Kavassilas latest (Feb. 5, 2013) interview on Another Reality Show with Golden Hawk

Herbert
6th February 2013, 20:57
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/anotherrealityshow/2013/02/06/another-reality-show--george-kavassilas

This is a brilliant and insightful interview.

It is time for our humanity to get out of its ideological and intellectual spirituality, and back into its true authentic and organic spiritual journey. ~george kavassilas

George's appeal is his humility, sincerity and his every-man/woman approach. He makes mistakes and encourages everyone to follow their own path and to look within for your own answers.

As George realigns so too does his message change because this learning process is about our changing reality. We need to get used to change as our perspective grows.

George has really expanded his message. Goldie is in fine form and actually managed to tone down and improve her interview style. Very amusing at times.

Too much new stuff to summarize but basically the real challenge now for us way-showers is to re-connect with the matrix, anchoring and grounding the organic, higher energies in order to change things from the inside out.

Stay grounded and use the tools you have been learning.

The purpose is to bring 5D, if you will, to the here and now in order to work your benevolent magic, changing the matrix from the inside out.

Incension is the word now being used. We are not aiming to leave 3-D matrix behind or to flee from it but rather to re-work it into our own conscious intentional vision. Rather than going home we are integrating our multidimensional selves - restoring home right here within ourselves.

Reprocessing "Oh my god" to 'Oh my goodness' so to speak means opening to our own light.

We do not want to go back to 12 strand DNA. We have already experienced that. Our ultimate goal is to rise above the need for DNA, Chakras, Kudalini and the Pineal by processing through the heart-mind rather than the intellectual mind.

2-strand and even one strand DNA is an advance over 12-strand because it leads to greater compression which ultimately bursts the matrix bubble.

Intellectuals try to understand the Sphinx and the Pyramids but that is the Elites' old way of expression. We don't want to aspire to their ways. We are becoming masters of light in all its forms.

We already are that which we seek. ~george kavassilas

Dont allow your desperation for change to shroud your powers of discernment. ~george kavassilas

andrewgreen
6th February 2013, 21:37
According to George we were meant to have moved to the 5th dimension. Maybe he is now an ascended master here to help us :)

xerius
6th February 2013, 22:35
can anyone really try to explain what does a 5d reality is?thanks.. i have seen lots of people always using that 5d word and its like a new wave thing that lacks so much explanation..does anyone from these messengers already made to that state?

lunaflare
6th February 2013, 23:25
Thanks for the link. I usually find a sprinkling of inspiring gems amongst Geo's reflections.

I do like his term paradigm breaker. That is an impressive role to take in this time and this gent has taken some knocks and attacks- yup, takes courage to keep stepping out as a public figure. But this is also the price- the paradox- simultaneously being appreciated and attacked.
George has not read many books, which is interesting..clearly not his style of learning/unlearning.

Happyjak
6th February 2013, 23:34
first George promoted the GLF"galactic federation of light" then said they were disinfo using him. Then it was earth was going to become a star ask her yourself he said. Now Kundalini awakening is a "trap". I like him but maybe we are just on different paths I wouldn't trade my experience. If only everyone could gain a knowing of oneness plus all the other "gifts" that came along with it. I would like to hear other more experienced members thoughts on this, it feels wrong to me.

3optic
6th February 2013, 23:49
Broken link. Would love to have a listen.
Thanks!

Edit: got it now

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/anotherrealityshow/2013/02/06/another-reality-show--george-kavassilas

Mulder
6th February 2013, 23:49
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/another...rge-kavassilas

Dont allow your desperation for change to shroud your powers of discernment. ~george kavassilas[/B][/COLOR]

Your link didn't work - do you have a new link or the name of the show so we can search for it? Here's the page the link opens:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529394_10151336472223725_1046287452_n.jpg

norman
6th February 2013, 23:51
Ditto.....................

Happyjak
6th February 2013, 23:53
That one should work if not I just searched for George Kavassilas and the first one is the interview by golden hawk

3optic
6th February 2013, 23:53
Got it

Fred Steeves
7th February 2013, 00:02
first George promoted the GLF"galactic federation of light" then said they were disinfo using him. Then it was earth was going to become a star ask her yourself he said. Now Kundalini awakening is a "trap". I like him but maybe we are just on different paths I wouldn't trade my experience. If only everyone could gain a knowing of oneness plus all the other "gifts" that came along with it. I would like to hear other more experienced members thoughts on this, it feels wrong to me.

Perhaps it's high time we stop listening to others about what the real deal is, and come into our own "Knowing' for ourselves.

George has some great things to share, like communing with the consciousness of this planet for instance. I know that's for real personally, because of a brief but direct line I had to her myself a year or so ago. Profound beyond description. But, anything we think or believe because someone else says so is a dead end, big time. He harps on that as well as I recall.

Happyjak
7th February 2013, 00:21
Thank you Fred. I to had dialog with her for a brief time as well as others. My real question is weather thru your experience is the chakra or kundalini a trap. I should have worded it better. But you gave me the answer I needed anyway no need for others to give my understandings validity.

Camilo
7th February 2013, 14:39

George like many others out there who like to tell others the way things are, is reshaping his talk as nothing he has said happened the way he said it would. I rather follow my Spirit without hesitation.

RMorgan
7th February 2013, 15:18
can anyone really try to explain what does a 5d reality is?thanks.. i have seen lots of people always using that 5d word and its like a new wave thing that lacks so much explanation..does anyone from these messengers already made to that state?

Oh man, this D stuff is a mess...

First, they used to see D as dimensions, now they see D as density...Some of this people make a heck of a confusion, changing their definition of D whenever they see fit.

Dont ask me why, but someone concluded that since were living in a 3D (dimensional) world, then we ought to be living in 3D (density) bodies...I really have no idea how someone made this nonsense connection between dimension and density...I guess people thought it made sense, because both words begin with a D.

Then, people started talking about this "density" stuff, 4D, 5D, etc...However, Im yet to see a reasonable explanation about this "density" stuff, how they measure this "density" and how they think its possible to move into another "density"....Density of what? Spirit? Subtle body? Soul? How to detect and measure such density in the first place? Im yet to see a good explanation about that.

To make things worse, someone decided that 4D (density) is really bad, and we should be jumping straight to 5D (density)...Again, dont ask me why.

Then some people say that Earths frequency is moving into 5D...Again, dont ask me why they decided to make things even more complicated and mix frequency with density.

...And, other people say that this D (density) is related to feelings, like love; 5D being the density of love or something like that...How someone measured the density of love is also an enigma to me.

So, its a mess...People mixed up dimensions, frequencies, feelings and densities, making a soup of pseudo-scientific nonsense.

Thats it. Check this out:

Levels of Density (Heaviest is the lowest in the light spectrum):

1D-Mineral Kingdom - Heaviest density
2D-Plant Kingdom
3D-Animal Kingdom + Lower vibration level Human
4D-Higher Vibration Level Human
5D-Light Body
6D-Soul Body
7D-Oversoul
8D-Angels
9D-Archangels and Ascended Masters
10D-Leaders of the Spiritual Hierarchy
11D-Universal Gods
12D-Absolute Godhead - Purest light Source

Have any idea on how they managed to measure all these "densities"? I dont.

How about dimensions?

First Dimension - Existence through a point in time and space<<<Its just width.
Second Dimension - Magnitude (distance or path) in the time and space<<<Its just height.
Third Dimension - Depth and existence in the physical universe through choices of paths in time and space<<<Its actually depth, nothing about choices or whatever.
Forth Dimension - Time (movement) through time and space in a higher mode of physical existence<<<Its just time, actually.Nothing about higher mode of whatever
Fifth Dimension - Through Love bridges the worlds of Matter and the worlds of Spirit (Release from duality into love and unity)<<<What? Where this idea came from?

So, these folks just imagine a bunch of nonsense and pack it as pseudo-scientific mumble-jumble. They actually have no idea what theyre talking about.

Anyway, this George Kavassilas guy was all over that 21/12/2012 stuff and somehow believes that Earth will become a star a couple of months from now...

Now, if you ask me how planets can become stars...Then I have no idea. Scientifically its simply impossible.

Now hes saying that its better to have one-stranded DNA...So, it should be much better to be a one-stranded Parvoviridae virus...Yeah...A virus should really have a much greater comprehension of the universe...Ok...

My opinion is that hell keep predicting stuff and creating new dates when his predictions fail again and again and again...

Raf.

Camilo
7th February 2013, 17:45

At this point anything anybody in a 3D body tries to say about what 5D is, is making things up and speculating about it.

ljwheat
7th February 2013, 18:59
I would say a good analogy here would be a Car You the driver came into this car, you drive it around - but when you entered the construct of this car you didnt have anything to do with its manufacturing of it.

Your in the car but not of it. How many times has it been pointed out to us that long ago this car has been modified, additions made to control this car we are in. Governors, restrictor plates, fuel filters, black boxs how much of this stuff did we have a part in adding to this car or have we just spiritually got in and started driving this thing around.

Did you have a choice of models, makes or manufactures?

The black box in this car your driving around (computer) did you have in programming it to a point were you could break away from the installed programming?

When you get out of this car and walk into the house do you become that house and whats in it too? Like a change of cloths for the real you spirit incarnated here, you did the car did not.

If you can get out of this car your in and stand before me, and key stroke that machine in front of you, explain to me what you are with out the car any one of you have washed and waxed, all George is saying is get out of your car and learn to walk with out that cars influence. The Kundalini, pineal, chakra system is part of the car you were given. And what good are they if you didnt need them to get in the car or when the car is parked at the curb.

So many people are still chained to the car and cant think outside the car. Because the thinking is also part of the car. OBEs, near death, shutting off the mind, walking in spirit there in no more condemnation to those who learn to do so.

New age ascending with your car in tow, is insane then as it is now. Look for yourself sitting in your car, the car will not respond to you, spirit will that the only thing thats real in the car youve been driving around.

Are you the car or the driver?

:car::ballchain: or like us :grouphug::bolt:

much love to us all. John xoxo

ljwheat
7th February 2013, 23:54
Just wondering did any one here read his book?