PDA

View Full Version : All UK dogs *must* be microchipped

Calz
8th February 2013, 06:42
I expect many have already heard of this.

Where is the rage?

Microchips cause tumors ... period.

All Dogs Will Now be Microchipped, UK Government Says

CBS News
February 6, 2013

Dog owners who refuse to fit Fido with a microchip may someday find themselves fetching a hefty fine, the British government said Wednesday.

All dogs in England will have to be fitted with microchips by 2016, authorities said, meaning that canines across the country will be chasing cars with a tiny circuit embedded in the back of their necks.

[...] But officials say what was once an optional extra will become mandatory in three years. Owners who refuse to fit their dogs with chips face fines of up to 500 pounds ($800).

http://www.infowars.com/all-dogs-will-now-be-microchipped-uk-government-says/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/soapbuddy/Avatars/funny-dog-pictures-angry-sink.jpg

Hip Hipnotist
8th February 2013, 06:50
'They' should just make it mandatory for dogs ( cats too, of course ) to carry cell phones.

Just as easy to track as a 'chip'.

That way you could call Fido when he's out chasing cars and tell him to pick up a Swanson Hungry Man frozen dinner and a six pack of Bud. Don't forget the carton of Marlboros. ;-)

Taurean
8th February 2013, 06:54
We had our Retriever chipped and within 18 months he was riddled with cancer.

Whether it's connected ?????

Calz
8th February 2013, 06:57
Yes ... microchip the dog tag if you must.

No doubt a "step" in acclimating humans into accepting them.

2 things ... privacy issue and health (both obvious).

You can now easily "tatoo" that technology on someone's skin ... no need for the additional health risk (setting the privacy matter aside).

Allegedy with nanotechnology chips can be injected (vaccines boys and girls ... get yur free flu shot here).

Why bother with the older technology (again setting aside the repugnant big brother privacy issue to begin with).

Hospital patients now being microchipped with “electronic tattoos”

Christina Luisa
NaturalNews
August 25, 2011

Being microchipped is now being spun as a method of protecting the health of hospital patients. To help mask the practice of this bodily invasion with a trendy, high-tech appearance, microchipping sensors are being referred to as “electronic tattoos” that can attach to human skin and stretch and move without breaking.

Supposedly the comparisons of this hair-thin electronic patch-like chip to an electronic tattoo are being made because of how it adheres to the skin like a temporary tattoo using only water.

The small chip is less than 50 micrometers thick, which is thinner in diameter than a human hair. It is being marketed as a “safe” and easy way to temporarily monitor the heart and brain in patients while replacing bulky medical equipment currently being used in hospitals.

This device uses micro-electronics technology called an epidermal electronic system (EES) and is said to be a development that will “transform” medical sensing technology, computer gaming and even spy operations, according to a study published last week.

The hair-thin chip was developed by an international team of researchers from the United States, China and Singapore and is described in the Journal of Science.

The proven link between animal microchipping and cancer

Pet microchips have become increasingly common over the past few years. These chips are marked with a small barcode that can be scanned just like the tags on grocery items.

This seems to suggest that microchips are meant to turn the wearer into an object that can be tracked and catalogued. Once inserted in an animal, the chip stays there for the entirety of its lifetime and can be used to identify the pet if it should be found on the street or turned into a shelter. The subdermal chips are often recommended by vets and animal care experts as a way to ensure lost pets find their way home again.

http://www.infowars.com/hospital-patients-now-being-microchipped-with-electronic-tattoos/

TargeT
8th February 2013, 07:10

what type of dog food are you feeding?

the food is the more likely culprit. check out my page on nutrition for a good primer on how important food discression is with pets: http://www.northlandboerboels.com/nutrition_and_health.html

as to the tumors.. well maybe some localized scar tissue, I have noticed that, but not spreading life threatening tumors.. not that I've seen and I've seen quite a few microchips and use them myself for pets.

lets keep our discernment hat on tight!

Calz
8th February 2013, 07:17
If you follow the *independent* research the evidence is rather clear ...

mrITx7_tTT0

Microchip-Cancer Report

"Microchip-Induced Tumors in Laboratory Rodents and Dogs: A Review of the Literature 1990–2006"
by Katherine Albrecht, Ed.D.
Released November 19, 2007

http://www.antichips.com/cancer/

conk
8th February 2013, 15:20
Well, the UK is fast becoming one of the most controlled societies in the Western world. Cameras EVERYWHERE. 'elf and safey that impose ridiculous rules. Judges that make obscene decisions in favor of criminals. Insanse tort laws. Someone always watching the Brits. It's coming to all of us, eh?

Flash
8th February 2013, 15:25
Well, the UK is fast becoming one of the most controlled societies in the Western world. Cameras EVERYWHERE. 'elf and safey that impose ridiculous rules. Judges that make obscene decisions in favor of criminals. Insanse tort laws. Someone always watching the Brits. It's coming to all of us, eh?

I thought "eh!" was Canadian Conk. American was "hein!" or something like it. Please, do not steal us our "eh!", that is all we are left with to show our difference.:P

greybeard
8th February 2013, 15:32
Scotland as yet exempt.
This is old news clip but its how it starts see link.
Dogs to be tagged by law ---so many 1000s a years picked up stray.
There was something up to date on the news today regarding this but I missed the first part---seems a strong possibility it will become law in England
Now here's the thing they are also talking about doing this to babys at birth---- first the dogs then we get used to it then all the good reasons for being able to trace missing/kidnapped kids.

Chris

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1257533.stm

conk
8th February 2013, 15:33

I thought "eh!" was Canadian Conk. American was "hein!" or something like it. Please, do not steal us our "eh!", that is all we are left with to show our difference.:P

Sorry Flash, I was micro-chipped in the head and when I woke up I thought I was French Canadian. Maybe I've been chatting with Caren too much and her Maple Leafness has rubbed off onto me. ;)

norman
8th February 2013, 15:42
Looks to me like they are finding ways to build up a market to strengthen the supply chain for these kinds of chips. From manufacture, through distribution to the 'service industry' of actually communicating with them remotely.

I have a similar suspicion about the blood test labs being maintained by millions of pointless cholesterol tests, in readiness for some other function later on.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th February 2013, 15:47
UK is dipping into the abyss of the Gates Government Gateway program which will also utilize microchips in order to control animals and people

India,
Saudi,
UK,
who else is in the cabal?

Kiforall
8th February 2013, 19:26
When I worked in the veterinary profession we got a weekly delivery of stray dogs from the local stray collection kennels. We scanned them for micro chips before doing the deed. It was amazing how many were chipped but the kennels hadn't even bothered to scan them! When I inquired what they were playing at the warden told me they only scanned the ones who had a collar on with the green plastic indentichip tag which said "I'm identichipped, please scan" so unless your dog can speak it's a farce.

As for cancer I never saw anything to suggest that but alot did migrate which is also a problem when you have idiots scanning who only pass the scanner over the neck.

I would agree diet is probably more responsible or the vaccines.

Having seen dogs die of parvo virus though I'd still recommend vaccines but after the initial course I don't believe in yearly boosters, it was definitely unnescessary from the info I was reading at work.

Zoe

Ellisa
9th February 2013, 02:14
I got my dog back after he got out through a gate that had been left open by a tradesman. I was very glad he was microchipped and the finder was able to take him to the local vet who scanned to see if he had a chip. Then they phoned me to come and pick him up and didn't charge me at all, they said they were happy to help get the dog home!

All new puppies here are supposed to have chips, and most people get their cats chipped as well. I think it is a good idea. We used to have to tattoo the animal's ear, and so we ended up with a large pure glistening white cat whose bright green ear-tatt gave him a very raffish look.

Carmody
9th February 2013, 02:30
Well, the UK is fast becoming one of the most controlled societies in the Western world. Cameras EVERYWHERE. 'elf and safety that impose ridiculous rules. Judges that make obscene decisions in favor of criminals. Insanse tort laws. Someone always watching the Brits. It's coming to all of us, eh?

Due to some business concerns (at the time), I was involved in a discussion about how to bombard and assail the average UK citizen with advertizing, in such a way that they could not avoid it. To come up with methods of doing so. People were surprised with my ingenuity/deviousness. Thankfully that discussion ended up on the cutting room floor, for the most part. The deal is that it was subway (tube), downtown, heathrow, etc. Those places. To design the method and the hardware. In those locations it is so crowded that it is almost 'price no object'. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

DNA
9th February 2013, 03:46

what type of dog food are you feeding?

the food is the more likely culprit. check out my page on nutrition for a good primer on how important food discression is with pets: http://www.northlandboerboels.com/nutrition_and_health.html

as to the tumors.. well maybe some localized scar tissue, I have noticed that, but not spreading life threatening tumors.. not that I've seen and I've seen quite a few microchips and use them myself for pets.

lets keep our discernment hat on tight!

There is quite a bit of first hand testimonial pointing out that RFD chips cause cancer in animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x9V9IT5j7s

I agree with you about the food as well. Folks don't realize the crap they are feeding their animals.
In my opinion dogs thrive best on sweet meats. I feed my dogs beef and chicken organs, mixed with rice and vegtables I cook in the crock pot.
I realize there are a few decent kibbles out there, but they are so expensive, it costs me less to make my own dog food.