PDA

View Full Version : Who is smarter than Stephen Hawking?

Tangri
10th February 2013, 00:59
A brainy three-year-old has been unveiled as the youngest new member of Mensa - with a higher IQ than Stephen Hawking.
Clever Alice Amos has been granted full membership of the brain box society after scoring an incredible 162 on an IQ test - she took in Russian.
Her parents are from Russia and speak the language at home in Guildford, Surrey.

"She was picking up numbers and learning maths very quickly and by the time she was two years and nine months old she had finished a whole book series that is aimed at children aged four to five years old.
"She often teaches things to her younger sister, Katie, aged 18 months, who learns by copying her.
"We realised that she was hungry to learn more all of the time and she could count to 100 already and was reading Aesop's Fables and levels 4 and 6 of the Oxford Reading Tree."
Her IQ of 162 ranks her higher than a list of the world's greatest luminaries - dead and living.

Carmody
10th February 2013, 02:19
"IQ" scoring is age adjusted, as part of the process.

Marie Vos Savant measured 256, IIRC, as a middle aged adult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

reading the wiki, it seems to be saying 'about' 230, or so.

High.

After a point, it becomes meaningless.

What is more accurate to say, is that one is aware, and has a group of tools, both developed and natural... that they bring to bear on the given situation at hand.

I'm a bit premature, but I think there will be a tool available soon, for folks to 'wire themselves upward' in that regard. One can do it today, or begin the process. It is a matter of will over that of the body's demands ruling the day.

Break down and drop the emotionally based brain lock. That is what growth - - - -is.

Intelligence not just that which one is given at birth, it's a matter of will and knowing how.

Your brain is PLASTIC, and you can easily enable yourself to be more intelligent.

Ernie Nemeth
10th February 2013, 02:51
Looking at her sweet little face I notice she has a suppressed left brain, by the way her eyes look.

Right brain thinkers would naturally score higher in childhood IQ scores due to the nature of the test. Not to take anything away from her remarkable ability.

Sorry, I always look at the eyes, they almost always show which side of the brain is predominant.

Carmody
10th February 2013, 03:14
Looking at her sweet little face I notice she has a suppressed left brain, by the way her eyes look.

Right brain thinkers would naturally score higher in childhood IQ scores due to the nature of the test. Not to take anything away from her remarkable ability.

Sorry, I always look at the eyes, they almost always show which side of the brain is predominant.

I was going to say something like that, but I left it alone. :) That the imbalance or shift, is visible.

here's another one.

Note the presence of mental based formation of the universe and 'reality' in his theories.

Christopher Langan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

xeon
10th February 2013, 06:25
This young chap is poised to become the next world chess champion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Carlsen

He has already broken the previous record for Elo rating, set by Garry Kasparov more than 12 years ago....and previously seen as unbeatable, and is far ahead of anyone at the moment in terms of playing strength.

The Illuminati have always taken a great interest in chess, and their presence is all over it, and I find it intriguing that Magnus Carlsen was coached by Garry Kasparov for a period of time, after which his rating soared, and continues to soar. Based on his rating, he would be considered the greatest chess player of all time.

For the record, Garry Kasparov is known to be a Rothschild agent. And Magnus was invited by none other than George Soros for some chess sessions and god knows what....last year. He does bear a passing resemblance to Matt Damon, a US actor, and doesn't "look" like a typical chess genius.

It is interesting that he was featured inside the London Eye (Horus Ra representation that is in almost every country of the world with the "international banking" presence) when he broke the Kasparov record.

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=8696

It is like they knew he would break the record during that tournament (London Chess Classic 2012), and seems to me, he is being groomed to be the greatest chess player ever. A parallel can be seen with Usain Bolt, which as we know, has all the hands of the Illuminati all over him.

I was wondering, could he have an implanted computer chip inside his brain? His style and choice of moves is almost like that of a chess program, a point noted by some chess observers/players. And right now, Magnus is pretty much invincible.

PS: For those who think chess is a just a game....Chess grandmasters have the ability to memorize tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of chess positions and can play blindfolded against multiple players. And they can recall hundreds, maybe thousands of games that they played years ago, or just 5 minutes ago, move by move. It's a demonstration of the great ability of the human brain.

Ol' Roy
10th February 2013, 08:50
Can't we just let kids be kids. Do we have to exploit them at such an early age?

golden lady
10th February 2013, 09:31
Is it a gift or a curse??
I hope her parents steer her well.

Mad Hatter
10th February 2013, 12:04
IIRC a guy with one of, if not the highest recorded IQ in Australia chooses of his own volition to spend his time cleaning dunnies (toilets) in outback Queensland simply because he cannot fathom or get along with the rest of us.... funny that... here is hoping she manages to find some decent company.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
10th February 2013, 22:15
If an IQ test was administered to me in high school, but the results not shared,
can I still request those results although the testing was about 14 years ago?

They said good things about the scores, but I never got to see them.
The ASVAB score I had was 99th percentile (except for mechanics was 96 LOL).

But this little girl, she must be Hyperlexic and an autodidact; it sounds like someone smart taught their baby how to read and it's paying off.

It's good to leave college books lying around for your kids. You never know when they will start reading.

I started with Reader's Digest ABCs of the Human Body. it taught me a lot about the world that my parents couldn't.

Reading is the great escape and the great builder.

I hope this girl continues her education and meets no resistance to her development.

It's a rare gift to see someone undamaged and pure like that.