PDA

View Full Version : Trans-Humanism, Entrapping The Soul

shadowstalker
12th February 2013, 05:27
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2013

Trans-Humanism, Entrapping The Soul (http://theoriesfromshadowstalker.blogspot.com/2013/02/trans-humanism-entrapping-soul.html)
For those of you who do research in trans-humanism and spirituality and soul energy.

Lets take a look at the soul here, we all know that ones soul is energy and consciousness that can be transferred from body to body through reincarnation once we leave our old body. We also know that "the powers that be" and what are called the archon and or the Bad reptilians love to keep fear in our world so that they can thrive one way or another, and keep us under there thumbs through any means possible.

They have been working on this thing called trans-humanism
Trans-humanism is when you combine technology with the human body, they have been painting a very pretty picture making it seem like if you wish not to die try trans-humanism it will help you live longer and if you transfer you mind to a computer out right you will live forever, but who wants to live in a machine and not move, I know I don't.

But some do want this to happen, they wish to live forever, but what will they give up, an arm a leg, what would be the limit for you, add a kidney, heart, lungs? Any major organ will do, so long as you don't have to give up to much.. Perhaps download part of your brain or consciousness to a main frame so that you can think a bit faster, Just enough to live for a few hundred years right.. Ok, Cool, No Problem..

But while you live for the next hundred years or so, what will you accomplish, what would they let you accomplish.Where would the next generation come from? The Powers That Be sure wont need them.

Remember the Georgia Guidestones?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GOnhDX3NiMA/S4_7J4Z5kQI/AAAAAAAAHy4/6-TSBSkqS0Y/s320/Georgia%20Guidestones-21.jpg

Lets remember the Archons and Bad Reptilians and what they live on, FEAR and ANGER, HATE and if one can not die, how can one pass over to a new life, do you think they would let you? Even if they don't make you a slave, they will still find a way to create fear and any other negative emotion to keep themselves alive.

Imagine living a couple hundreds years by someone elses ideas of a good life, pretty much like one does now only more restrictions to maintain what they want. less expression for you and more spiritual food for them.

You will soon forget you even had a belief system, let alone the free will urge to learn something new and wonderful for yourself.

And what will all this cost you, beside parts of your body and possibly your mind?
Just your soul, for just a few hundred years.

Just long enough to rebuild the mess they made getting us to this trans-humanism ideal.

And make a WHOLE NEW RACE OF SLAVES.

And if you haven't transferred your whole soul to a mainframe by then, they will do it for you, just in case they may need it later..

Paranormal
12th February 2013, 08:16
I'm very interested in this because I think this is going to be part of the micro-chip that will have to be implanted for anyone to buy or sell. Something happens to the souls so they "can't be saved" and to the body so that it doesn't die. I think technology to do all this will be made in the near future.

lookbeyond
12th February 2013, 09:24
I'm very interested in this because I think this is going to be part of the micro-chip that will have to be implanted for anyone to buy or sell. Something happens to the souls so they "can't be saved" and to the body so that it doesn't die. I think technology to do all this will be made in the near future.

Hi Paranormal, i am interested if you are able to expand a bit on this- is it from Revelation in the Bible?- thx lookbeyond

Paranormal
12th February 2013, 09:56

Hi Paranormal, i am interested if you are able to expand a bit on this- is it from Revelation in the Bible?- thx lookbeyond

Hi, not at all... many people like Edgar Cayce and Delores Cannon have talked about the "time of troubles!" I can quote the book of Revelation about people looking for death but can't find it..(Rev: .9:6 "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire ...."). Delores Cannon actually said the Mark of the Beast IS a computer chip (this was in Conversations with Nostradamus Part 1 (I think). I've just heard "Obamacare" requires you to take a chip, so that's why its been on my mind.

I hope this is helpful, but many others take about this stuff to scare us (e.g. Benny Hinn or Robert Tiltin), but I don't want to live in fear.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th February 2013, 16:20
I thought I heard someone that Biden's son ran Verichip, is that right?

awesome thread! scary!!!!!

Freed Fox
12th February 2013, 17:08

Hi, not at all... many people like Edgar Cayce and Delores Cannon have talked about the "time of troubles!" I can quote the book of Revelation about people looking for death but can't find it..(Rev: .9:6 "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire ...."). Delores Cannon actually said the Mark of the Beast IS a computer chip (this was in Conversations with Nostradamus Part 1 (I think). I've just heard "Obamacare" requires you to take a chip, so that's why its been on my mind.

I hope this is helpful, but many others take about this stuff to scare us (e.g. Benny Hinn or Robert Tiltin), but I don't want to live in fear.

Also from the Bible, in this vein:

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666

Vivek's thread here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55117-The-Technological-Revolution-Artificial-Intelligence-and-the-Invisible-Plague) carries similar implications along these very lines; that we could be designing our own spiritual prisons via technology and trans-humanism.

I am not yet sure exactly what I make of it, but I can't personally cast this in a positive light. I know that if these RFID microchips became mandatory today, I would choose to suffer the consequences of my refusal.

Edit: I hadn't heard anything to that effect re:Obamacare, Paranormal... any chance you still have the source(s) on hand?

Maunagarjana
12th February 2013, 22:49
There's lots of talk about "uploading one's consciousness" in transhumanism circles, yes, but I don't think a mind could be uploaded to anything in the way they are talking about in transhumanism, much less a soul. Information could probably be uploaded that encodes the recorded mental routines of an individual in incredible detail, and perhaps memories too. But even if that information could be transferred to a robot or a biological android/programmable life form or some AI based holographic representation of you, it wouldn't really be you. It would only be a simulacrum of you, no matter how convincing. I mean, your point of awareness would not be its point of awareness (assuming it would be self aware.) It would no more be you than a statue of you is you.

Maybe, as Simon Parkes says, there are those like the mantids who have technology of a really advanced kind to transfer souls from one body to another, but I would not expect to see such technology here on Earth for thousands of years, if ever. And don't expect them to give it to anyone on Earth, because that would be giving us insight into the nature of reality that they wouldn't want us to have. The true risk I see in pursuing the transhumanism path, beyond the erosion of autonomy and the possibility of using technology to directly limit thinking and behavior to a very narrow range, as well as the general dehumanizing nature of it, is that it leads us into a developmental dead end and makes impossible the natural changes (physical, mental, spiritual changes) that should be happening.

The way I see it is this: Being chipped is just the first step. Once you accept that, you'll accept other things (I'm talking about nanobots, cybernetic implants, hormone treatments, gene therapies, viral therapies, electronic/neural interfaces that would be exploitable, and so on.) Eventually, you're trading large chunks of your humanity for some perceived gain you can't live without (much like how people today can't live without their new gadgets....which is basic training for this, I think. Like training wheels.)

Meanwhile, those who stayed with the organic developmental route will be, in the long run, developing telepathic abilities, a greatly magnified sense of empathy, precognitive abilities, and developing more access to higher levels of their own greater being, gaining insights into the true nature of things, as well as a deepening connection to the Earth and Sun and celestial bodies in general. The real deception is the hiding from people the fact that consciousness itself, is the most sophisticated form of technology that ever has or ever will exist.

Kiforall
12th February 2013, 23:15

Also from the Bible, in this vein:

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666

Vivek's thread here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55117-The-Technological-Revolution-Artificial-Intelligence-and-the-Invisible-Plague) carries similar implications along these very lines; that we could be designing our own spiritual prisons via technology and trans-humanism.

I am not yet sure exactly what I make of it, but I can't personally cast this in a positive light. I know that if these RFID microchips became mandatory today, I would choose to suffer the consequences of my refusal.

Edit: I hadn't heard anything to that effect re:Obamacare, Paranormal... any chance you still have the source(s) on hand?

There's this info on Medchip if it's any use.

http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2013/01/25/is-the-obamacare-microchip-apocalyse-almost-upon-us/

Bo Atkinson
16th February 2013, 12:31
This is to thank all people who maintain or promote humanism, despite the deviant efforts of enforced transhuanism. This word transhumanism interfaces the technological with consciousness. With the suggestion that tech will win. Or tech will subdue organic-consciousness... Or is it a hypnotic attempt to steal one's will power. Wherein one even seeks to develop will power? The 80% will simply follow the more artfully-attractive leads.

We are already bathed with transmissions enough, to test if we can weather the digital storms. If we choose organics, we can additionally ground-out such things which might amount only to distracting digital noise. If we choose: Some of the noise can be damped with our organic-immune-system. Or establishing a life with less background noise. Build one's reality and mastery of living.

As an artist working with PCs from the beginning, my perspective was how can art benefit from digital tech. My own artform has been geometric. Where formerly, it took a lifetime to master and to publish drafted or drawn arts. It has always therefore seemed to me that the 'soul' has the unfathomable quick-start advantage, if so chosen, today! Another Example: The ability to take up musical composition, more directly from one's will directly... Will (verb) new melodies and lyrics, live! Without all the formerly necessary decades of practicing musical instruments... This "voice-over" to be accomplished much like word processing-- Pitch correction and "re-mixing" jump start this form of creativity. These examples and others lack only the more direct user-interface-- My point being that the transhuman tech can be used in reverse! To serve the artful soul.

Creativity and imagination should proactively take the challenge and reverse the flow of evil-enslaving-intentions. Reverse the 'evil' intentions into positive, individual-creative-will, through organic powers. Dependencies-over-used, are the main weakness to overcome. After which, creativity can confront the digital tech with an eye towards newer user-interfaces. As the digital tools are manufactured, use these to a soulful advantage. This can work much good.

From the spiritual war perspective, the following sites have grown from the work of John Lash. (The scholar who introduced the term archon?).... As announced on redicecreations, recently, John will no-longer talk on the many good web radio shows... Instead John currently focuses more directly... (I found a list of links which conveniently updates John's and friends work)....

.... read and listen to the material John Lash....
gaispora.com

You are probably already familiar with the Fallen Goddess Story, The Sophia Myth:
http://www.metahistory.org/GAIA%20SOPHIA/mythos/Gaia_Story.php
http://www.metahistory.org/GAIA%20SOPHIA/mythos/Gaia_Story8thru16.php

There are so many good articles on Metahistory. These are some of my favorites:
Promise of a Lonely Planet~
http://metahistory.org/gnostique/archonfiles/PlanetPromise1.php
http://metahistory.org/gnostique/archonfiles/PlanetPromise2.php
http://metahistory.org/gnostique/archonfiles/PlanetPromise3.php

Goddess To The Rescue:
http://www.metahistory.org/GAIA%20SOPHIA/GoddessRescue.php

There are many links within articles which will take you to other places of research on metahistory too.

There are too many tangents reflecting the many angles of transhumanism & the demiurge, etc.... Yet i think it is good to have multiple sources and tangents, to sort out and to develop one's own discernment.

Suffer for art ;)

~wav

PS~ Maunagarjana already mentions the term simulacrum... Here is some interesting background: Jump to Johns recent podcast:

NB 40 – Trinity of Evil – 23 January 2013

http://gaiaspora.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Nav-Briefing-40-Trinity-of-Evil-23-Jan-2013.mp3

Paranormal
18th February 2013, 09:23

It was on infowars.com, but I can't find it right now. Here is Ron Paul's website on this:

http://www.dailypaul.com/223261/obamacare-mandates-rfid-chips-to-be-implanted-in-all-americans-by-march-23rd-2013
(http://www.dailypaul.com/223261/obamacare-mandates-rfid-chips-to-be-implanted-in-all-americans-by-march-23rd-2013)

The Truth Is In There
18th February 2013, 09:30
3.23.2013 - isn't the date interesting?

i believe the guidestones were built on 3.22.1980, so 3.22.2013 is the 33rd anniversary. 322...skull & bones, anyone? 33 years... wouldn't that be the perfect way to celebrate their anniversary, with the mark of the beast? the majority of the population is already mind controlled but this would be a whole new level.

Anchor
18th February 2013, 09:43
This thread all turns about the definition of a soul.

Do we agree we all have one?
Do we agree that its not flesh and blood?
Do we agree that yours is not the same as mine?
Where is it?
Is the soul the same as a spirit?
If not what is the spirit?

My answers FWIW:

Yes
Yes
Yes
Outside space time (not here!) not in incarnation
No
The finest material component in us which can approach the soul at certain times, birth and death for example, functions as the connection between body and mind and the soul.

Thinking this way, I do not consider it possible to entrap a soul.

Maybe it will be possible, once the physics of spirit are clearer to get into messing with that process.

Count me out of those games - LOL