PDA

View Full Version : The Harmonic Conquest of Space

Ross
16th September 2010, 22:11
Hi all,

This gentelman, Bruce Cathie, is a brillant individual, a humble man, and has done an enormous amount of research...and he has been around for a very long time, quitely going about his work.

This is complex, but for those with an interest, this Man is worthy of study.

"One of the most startling facts that I discovered by application of grid mathematics was that an atomic bomb is a device based on the geometrics of space and time. To be successfully detonated, the bomb MUST be geometrically constructed, placed on, under, or over a geometric position in relation to the Earth’s surface, and activated at a SPECIFIC TIME in relation to the geometrics of the solar system. I found that it was possible to precalculate the time of various bomb tests, and the locations where it was possible to explode a bomb."

The previous speed of light harmonic reciprocal of 695 published in my books was within about 5/100,000,000 of the true value of gravity acceleration in geometric terms. No wonder the secret groups were getting uneasy about my findings. It was becoming obvious now that gravity and the so-called speed of light were harmonic reciprocals of each other. As gravity increased, the speed of light decreased, and vice versa. Light was therefore not a speed in the true sense. It is an acceleration or deceleration according to geometric position. Because of relativity, it always appears to us as a constant factor. A little bit of thought will show that as the gravity and light values vary, then all the physical processes, including our measuring instruments, will vary in direct ratio. All the readings will appear to remain con-stain. Time itself would also alter in relation to the gravity and light factors.

"Human beings are accustomed to the fact that if they turn round through 3600 (through a full circle), they find themselves facing in the direction they started from. Not so an electron. By Passing it through a certain type of magnetic field, its ‘axis of spin’ can be tipped through 3600, which ought to restore it to its original position. But it doesn’t. The electron has to be turned through yet another full circle before it behaves as it did before. We cannot distinguish the difference between the two circles—the electron can—which seems to suggest that in the subatomic world a full circle is not 360° but 720°. In our world we have somehow lost half the degrees we ought to have. Or to put it another way, there may be another dimension in the subatomic world."

As my own research has shown me that physical reality is manifested by the harmonic nature of light, it appears logical that a vehicle constructed to the principles of harmonics will be required to set up the space-time fields necessary. If this is so, then the first criterion will be that the vehicle must resonate in perfect harmony with the complete table of elements in our physical Universe. If it does not, then it would be more than probable that any element or particle of matter not in harmonic resonance within the vehicle structure or payload would be left behind when the space-time field was activated. The results would be embarrassing, to say the least.

http://www.whale.to/m/cathie.html

Regards

Ross

wynderer
16th September 2010, 23:56
interesting -- kind of a side or peripheral observation -- geometry is no longer taught in USA public schools -- probably here & there, but not as a regular part of the curriculum anymore

also, people have been reporting geometric shapes/constructs appearing in their dreams -- in the sweet & gullible way of humans, most seem to just be excited about having these dreams w/o any clue of the effect the images are having on their minds/brains

i kind of think of geometry,the use of geometric shapes/constructs, as an advanced stage in the control of human minds

conk
17th September 2010, 17:51
I just watched the 8 hour Nassim Harramein video. Talk of tetrahedrons and all manner of geometry. Very interesting! Plus, his theory of a unified field. Quite enjoyable.

rosie
17th September 2010, 19:42
Brilliant article, hope to see more from Bruce Cathie in the news. He may be the pioneer for the next generation's physics.

in love & light :wub:

Ross
17th September 2010, 21:55
He has been approached by several 'agencies' over the past, asked to join them, sign secret contracts, he has declined everytime. 'They' know he has discovered certain un-usual physics that are not in the mainstream and not allowed to be taught in Universties...

Regards

Ross

Ross
22nd December 2010, 08:19
Bumpo...

Felt compelled to bump this thread due to the NZ UFO archive release...

Ahkenaten
22nd December 2010, 08:36
[QUOTE=Ross;51279]Hi all,

This gentelman, Bruce Cathie, is a brillant individual, a humble man and has done an enormous amount of research...and he has been around for a very long time, quitely going about his work.

This is complex, but for those with an interest, this Man is worthy of study.

[QUOTE=Ross;51279]

Thanks for this thread Ross. It is difficult to believe that the scientists in charge of the Manhattan Project were not aware of these physics, and in particular the concept that in order for atomic weapons to be detonated they must be positioned correctly in time and space. If this is true - and I have read this before - then that puts a completely different spin on the whole subject of nuclear weapons and the government's secret programs. In addition,the idea that in the subatomic world there are 720 degrees, not 360 takes us into the multiverse issues often discussed here.................I know this is WAY off the subject but it suddenly occurred to me reading this that maybe that is one of our fundamental problems. Maybe we are creatures from another dimension and in compressing ourselves into the 360 degree world, we appear to have lost 1/2 of our "brain"..........speaking metaphorically of course. If our "true" environment is the 720-degree world, but we are operating at 50% capacity - that in itself could account for most of our problems. On the other hand, the 50% capacity on all levels sure would make us great slaves. No wonder we have this incredible urge to learn, expand, and even travel into outer space.

Sorry if I took this in a strange direction but I could not resist.

[

Luke
22nd December 2010, 08:37
Off topic:
The stuff about the nuclear bomb is very interesting, it could deserve a thread. So Hiroshima just happened to be the right spot for a detonation?..

That might be so. The yields for "some" bombs, especially H- ones were quite unpredictable:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bravo

For some bombs, they went of surprisingly "clean" .. but also yield calculations seem to be off:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

And you know, nuclear physics is supposed to be completely rational, you know, 2+2=4 .. but reality proves otherwise. Official explanation is that there are "classified" elements involved ...
I say there is something to it :)

Ross
22nd December 2010, 08:50
Love how you think Ahkenaten,:nod:

Luke
22nd December 2010, 09:09
Also, sidenote.. it made me think of "Hoagland pattern" to the NASA activities .... it might be the other way around, they use specific alignments to get predictable results of their activities ... "magick" driving the science, or rather, science being the magick for uninitiated :)

as for 720/360 .. I heard of term "turning" or "angling" into "material plane" before .. if you have that and consider that all objects we interact with are really 3D sections of multi-D objects .. or that one object can be 'angled in" in multiple "places" of our world .. or change it's properties as a function of its "angle of interaction" .. damn, we do not even have words to describe it!