PDA

View Full Version : I talked to George Noory last night & Cris Putnam 2-11-13

jagman
12th February 2013, 13:39
I called into C2C lastnight. Georges first hour guest was biblical prophecy expert Cris Putnam. My call is at the 51 min mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VCKWUcVlik&feature=player_detailpage

Cidersomerset
12th February 2013, 15:21
Good Question Jagman..LOl......

The Runners and Riders of the 'St Peters Stakes' !!!

Peter Turkson, Marc Ouellet, and Francis Arinze Top Pope Contenders, According to Betting Site

http://media1.policymic.com/site/articles/25716/photo.jpg

Bookmakers Paddy Power have drawn up a list of contenders to replace Benedict XVI.

According to them the favourite is Cardinal Peter Turkson (9/4), with Cardinal Marc Ouellet next at 5/2 and Francis Arinze at 7/2.

Here is their full list:

9/4 Cardinal Peter Turkson

5/2 Cardinal Marc Ouellet

7/2 Cardinal Francis Arinze

7/1 Archbishop Angelo Scola

10/1 Cardinal Oscar Rodriguez Maradiaga

12/1 Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone

14/1 Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco

16/1 Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio

20/1 Cardinal Leonardo Sandri

25/1 Cardinal Raymond Burke

25/1 Cardinal Cladio Hummes

25/1 Cardinal Dionigi Tettamanzi

25/1 Cardinal Christoph von Schonborn

33/1 Cardinal Wilfrid Napier

33/1 Cardinal William Levada

33/1 Cardinal Camillo Ruini

33/1 Cardinal Norberto Rivera Carrera

33/1 Cardinal Francisco Javier Errazuriz Ossa

33/1 Cardinal Renato Martino

33/1 Cardinal Albert Malcolm Ranjith

33/1 Archbishop Piero Marini

33/1 Cardinal Antonio Canizares Llovera

33/1 Cardinal Keith O’Brien (leader of the Catholic Church in Scotland)

http://www.policymic.com/articles/25686/who-will-replace-pope-benedict-xvi-live-updates-cardinal-peter-turkson-the-favorite-to-be-next-pope

To be Juged by Father Jack !

1vlOhj4eTpA

SKIBADABOMSKI
12th February 2013, 15:38
Here we go.. it's all going to get pretty spunky from now on. !! DRINK !!

sirdipswitch
12th February 2013, 17:21
Hey jagman, great post!

Interesting discussion on the Malachy prophecy, and yours was an excellent question.

Also a great plug for PA, you so skillfully slipped in there, thanks. ccc. :high5:

jagman
13th February 2013, 01:28
Hey jagman, great post!

Interesting discussion on the Malachy prophecy, and yours was an excellent question.

Also a great plug for PA, you so skillfully slipped in there, thanks. ccc. :high5:

I'm a simple man, asking simple questions? There is whole lot of people here
at PA that are far more advanced than I. I'm just a cog in the wheel doing my
part. chuga chuga lol
I am Proud of this forum.

Mulder
13th February 2013, 02:52
I called into C2C lastnight. Georges first hour guest was biblical prophecy expert Cris Putnam. My call is at the 51 min mark.

Great Call Jason - I hope George Noory will have you as a guest one day with all your knowledge on survivalism and issues on projectavalon. I see you think the next Pope could be from Africa - from my sources, the last Pope would be French and would have some hidden deformity (like a cleft-pallet) that causes him to want revenge on the world. (I totally understand this). It's possible there will be more Anti-Popes after this one, so I don't think that the end is very close.

Playdo of Ataraxas
13th February 2013, 03:11
Great question Jagman and thanks for posting the episode, and putting the idea out there for everyone listening. And thanks Cidersomerset for your post. I'm a big Father Ted fan! Father Jack for Pope!

Flash
13th February 2013, 03:36

Great Call Jason - I hope George Noory will have you as a guest one day with all your knowledge on survivalism and issues on projectavalon. I see you think the next Pope could be from Africa - from my sources, the last Pope would be French and would have some hidden deformity (like a cleft-pallet) that causes him to want revenge on the world. (I totally understand this). It's possible there will be more Anti-Popes after this one, so I don't think that the end is very close.

Ouellet is French Canadian. He is very conservative, in the same line as Benedict. Some favor him because he is from America and know both, North and South America. And he is conservative. His mother was interviewed today, she was in a good mood but did not want to speak much about her son, what he told her or what she thought.

Mulder
17th February 2013, 10:05
I am extremely interested in the next Pope because of the "Prophecy of the Popes" states he will be Peter the Roman - so it states he will be Italian (not French or Black). I listened to a Tom Horn Podcast about this and Tom said all Popes are Roman (in Rome), so it could even be a black Pope who will somehow take the name "Peter."

MorningSong
17th February 2013, 14:14
RE: the adoption of the name "Peter" as a papal name:

Often the new pontiff's choice of name upon being elected to the papacy is seen as a signal to the world of who the new pope will emulate, what policies he will seek to enact, or even the length of his reign. Such is the case with Benedict XVI – it was speculated that he chose the name because he wished to emulate the last Pope Benedict, and to also call attention to the fact that at 7.5 years that Benedict XV's reign was a relatively short one. Pope Benedict XVI's own reign, which will end with his retirement on February 28, 2013, is also slated to last less than 8 years, a coincedental fact about which Pope Benedict XVI has made no public comment.

There has never been a Pope Peter II. Even though there is no specific prohibition against doing so, elected Popes have refrained from choosing this name. This is because of a tradition that only Saint Peter should have that honor.

In the 10th century John XIV used the regnal name John because his given name was Peter. While some antipopes did take the name Peter II, their claims are not recognized by the mainstream Roman Catholic Church, and each of these men only either has or had a minuscule following which recognized their claims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_name

It will prove very telling if the next Pope choses the name "Peter" and if the chosen one will have "Peter" in his list of legal names.