PDA

View Full Version : Bill Schnoebelen - A Man of Great Learning...

sigma6
13th February 2013, 07:43
Just came across a recent interview of Bills, although I think his Bible Prophecy Club presentations were among some of the best... Not preaching Jesus, but this man is educated...

search:
Exposing Illuminati From Within,
How Jesus Sets Captives Free
Lucifer Dethroned
Medical Conspiracy
Sons of God & The Antichrist
The Light Behind Masonry
Lucifer, Fallen Angels and The Antichrist
Whats Wrong with Mormonism

Bill Schnoebelen: The Devil You Know

mCns8euj898
Since his miraculous salvation in Yah'Shua (Jesus Christ) over 28 years ago, Rev. William "Bill" Schnoebelen has faithfully pressed into the calling and anointing of God to teach Biblical revelation to the Body of Messiah and lead the lost into salvation. A prayer warrior, Biblical scholar and author, he founded With One Accord Ministries in 1992. Since then, the anointing of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) has allowed him to minister to thousands across the globe through preaching, books, videos, and countless booklets, articles and tracts. He earned a Masters in Theological Studies degree in 1980 and a Master of Arts degree in counseling in 1990. Following the Holy Spirit's lead, he acquired degrees in Naturopathic medicine and Nutritional Herbology becoming a Certified Natural Health Professional in 2004. Listed in Who's Who in Religion, William's newest book, Romancing Death, sheds light on the current pop culture vampire phenomenon (TWILIGHT, etc.), and is scheduled for release in March, 2012.

Operator
13th February 2013, 11:43
Yes, he reveals a lot ... very interesting! I have seen another presentation than your posted video b.t.w.
But I have the feeling, IMHO, that he just went from one extreme to the other.

sigma6
13th February 2013, 15:05
I think it is cool that he has encyclopedic knowledge of Satanism, Wicca, witchcraft, etc, encyclopedic knowledge of Freemasonry, and therefore Mormonism, can quote Bible verses verbatim, this guy has literally read thousands of books. I would listening to him on these subjects the same as any university professor, since he has a combined knowledge of all these insights, and must know even more then he speaks. And considering how many enemies he must have made to bring out so many secrets is to be admired. And he still has a sense of humour, credit to him.