PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News-Pope Benedict to seek immunity and protection from Italian President Giorgio Napolitano

Kimberley
14th February 2013, 19:26
I do not see this posted any were yet...

Full article posted here: http://itccs.org/

Pope Benedict to seek immunity and protection from Italian President Giorgio Napolitano on February 23
Posted on February 14, 2013 by itccs
International Tribunal calls on Napolitano to "not collude in criminality", and announces global campaign to occupy Vatican property and launch human rights inquiry in Italy

Rome (9 am local time):

Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, has scheduled a meeting with Italian President Giorgio Napolitano for Saturday, February 23 to discuss securing protection and immunity from prosecution from the Italian government, according to Italian media sources.

Ratzinger's meeting follows upon the apparent receipt by the Vatican of a diplomatic note from an undisclosed European government on February 4, stating its intention to issue an arrest warrant for Ratzinger, who resigned from his pontificate less than a week later.

In response to the February 23 meeting, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), through its field Secretary, Rev. Kevin Annett, has written to President Napolitano, asking him to refrain from assisting Ratzinger in evading justice.

The rest of the article is posted here: http://itccs.org/

This is getting very interesting!!!

Much love! :grouphug:

The Arthen
14th February 2013, 19:38
you know.....it's really unbecoming to give in to temptations but....

"DIE YOU MOTHA****A!!!!!"

phew, that strangely felt better

Operator
14th February 2013, 19:53
Itccs may not be as formal as you think. I made a post about it here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55666-Pope-Benedict-Leaves-Papacy-28th-February-2013&p=635172&viewfull=1#post635172).

778 neighbour of some guy
14th February 2013, 19:55
Thats odd indeed, if his resignation and the arrest warrant are connected they must have a pretty solid case, because if they woudnt have a solid case the Vatican Lawyers would have taken care of it, funny the Pope doesnt have enough hope on a happy ending this time( no pun intended). I guess this is what has drained him of his energy then, not sure if the world will be better off with his successor though.

Kimberley
14th February 2013, 20:05
Itccs may not be as formal as you think. I made a post about it here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55666-Pope-Benedict-Leaves-Papacy-28th-February-2013&p=635172&viewfull=1#post635172).

Thank you operator...I am posting what you wrote on the other thread...

The source of this news seems to be http://itccs.org
So I looked it up ... although it says Brussels etc. it doesn't seem to be an official authority. It is more like a common law tribunal
like Alfred Webre participated in to declare George Bush and others as war criminals. That's a good initiative I guess but I have not
seen real effective consequent actions by those tribunals. I could be wrong of course but this news may not be as impacting as we
would like to think.

Mozart
14th February 2013, 22:01
I say: Hang the old Rat-Bastard!

Ellisa
14th February 2013, 22:20
I am no apologist for Catholics, in fact I am without any religious faith of any sort, but i really believe that the Pope is too frail and too old to be much of a threat to anything now. He is using a mobility aid, and in last night's news he had to be hauled up and down steps by two large burly men (priests?) in lacy tunics. He may still have some mental acuity, but he often appears vague- he is very old now.

Personally I think he has done the right thing. He is obviously aware that his mind is not so sharp any more. He knows the church is in trouble and he knows that he cannot deliver the solution he may have been able to deliver earlier. He also knows, and this is something that happened with the last pope, that the massive bureaucracy will take over the church governance. This pope is an intellectual, and would not regard that as a desirable result.

It would have taken courage to admit this much frailty. Many of us will have elderly relatives who continue to drive, or take risks and generally behave in a way that endangers themselves, but also sometimes others. I am glad this pope did not want to reach this stage and has retired whilst he felt able to make that rational decision. It is far better than a slow, sad deterioration.

WyoSeeker
14th February 2013, 23:05
I am no apologist for Catholics, in fact I am without any religious faith of any sort, but i really believe that the Pope is too frail and too old to be much of a threat to anything now. He is using a mobility aid, and in last night's news he had to be hauled up and down steps by two large burly men (priests?) in lacy tunics. He may still have some mental acuity, but he often appears vague- he is very old now.

Personally I think he has done the right thing. He is obviously aware that his mind is not so sharp any more. He knows the church is in trouble and he knows that he cannot deliver the solution he may have been able to deliver earlier. He also knows, and this is something that happened with the last pope, that the massive bureaucracy will take over the church governance. This pope is an intellectual, and would not regard that as a desirable result.

It would have taken courage to admit this much frailty. Many of us will have elderly relatives who continue to drive, or take risks and generally behave in a way that endangers themselves, but also sometimes others. I am glad this pope did not want to reach this stage and has retired whilst he felt able to make that rational decision. It is far better than a slow, sad deterioration.

I'm more in the "he's a dragon that feeds on children" camp. I truly hope his reason for resigning has more to do with trying to escape prosecution for his atrocities than anything to do with his health.

In any case respectful terms like "intellectual", "courage" and "rational" I would never apply to anyone from this group of pedophillic, luciferian vermin.

Just my opinion.

Joseph McAree
14th February 2013, 23:10
Hi fellow Avalonians and Guests
I was raised a Roman Catholic and although I left the church when I was about sixteen. I was an alter boy when I was younger and seen how priests lived, we had three priests in the parish and I have never seen harder men than these guys, I never heard any mention of problems in our parish were I lived in Glasgow. I was mistreated only once when I was slapped across the face severly for not concentrating and nearly missing ringing the bell during the lifting and showing of the Eucharist, it happened straight after the mass, when we arrived back in the sacresty and all the doors were closed to the congregation this is when he took me by surprise and hit me, when I told my parents they said you must have deserved it, that is the way it was.

I know this event was trivial by comparison to the things that have been said and done to poor vulnerable children within the Catholic Church and I am fully aware of the cover up of all these horrific events, the next few weeks I think we will see and hear of startling revelations of the Catholic Church covering up these crimes and the involvement of the leadership allowing many of the preist to get away with these atrocities

I believe the Catholic Church maybe about to implode in itself, b depending on how well they can keep a lid on what is going to be disclosed, we will wait and see , I wonder if the cardinals will be drawing straws to see who gets the short straw and lands the job as Pope the job that maybe nobody really wants this time round.

I remember often wondering what happens to all the money my parents gave to the church, even when times were tough and they really could not afford it, they still contributed, the family had to do without and for what for the Vatican to be one of the most currupt as well richest organisations in the planet.

Well I feel better for that , have a nice day.

Best wishes and kindest regards to all
Joseph

spiritguide
14th February 2013, 23:12
The play is not over till the fat lady sings. With all the double blinds in the world today this is just one episode. Strings to the puppets are being cut but the puppeteers are still manipulating the show and controlling the stage. Remember the war is on two planes, both material and spiritual. What side the wrath comes down on will be known when it happens.

:peace:

AutumnW
14th February 2013, 23:17
you know.....it's really unbecoming to give in to temptations but....

"DIE YOU MOTHA****A!!!!!"

phew, that strangely felt better

Strange, I had the same feeling. Did I want to proclaim the same thing? Is the pope Catholic???

bennycog
14th February 2013, 23:53
Hi fellow Avalonians and Guests
I was raised a Roman Catholic and although I left the church when I was about sixteen. I was an alter boy when I was younger and seen how priests lived, we had three priests in the parish and I have never seen harder men than these guys, I never heard any mention of problems in our parish were I lived in Glasgow. I was mistreated only once when I was slapped across the face severly for not concentrating and nearly missing ringing the bell during the lifting and showing of the Eucharist, it happened straight after the mass, when we arrived back in the sacresty and all the doors were closed to the congregation this is when he took me by surprise and hit me, when I told my parents they said you must have deserved it, that is the way it was.

I know this event was trivial by comparison to the things that have been said and done to poor vulnerable children within the Catholic Church and I am fully aware of the cover up of all these horrific events, the next few weeks I think we will see and hear of startling revelations of the Catholic Church covering up these crimes and the involvement of the leadership allowing many of the preist to get away with these atrocities

I believe the Catholic Church maybe about to implode in itself, b depending on how well they can keep a lid on what is going to be disclosed, we will wait and see , I wonder if the cardinals will be drawing straws to see who gets the short straw and lands the job as Pope the job that maybe nobody really wants this time round.

I remember often wondering what happens to all the money my parents gave to the church, even when times were tough and they really could not afford it, they still contributed, the family had to do without and for what for the Vatican to be one of the most currupt as well richest organisations in the planet.

Well I feel better for that , have a nice day.

Best wishes and kindest regards to all
Joseph

Fantastic because i have to sit idley back while my daughter goes to a catholic school.. Not much i can do about it..

spiritguide
15th February 2013, 00:37
bennycog,

Have no fear, the corruption is not as widespread as they would have you believe. The majority of the people within the church at the local level are good hearted and would not allow it to exist. There is a big difference between the institute of the church and the body of the believers. Look at it this way, do the good people of a nation disappear because their government is destroyed? Churches are just governments of religions.

bennycog
15th February 2013, 01:02
I totally understand that they are good hearted people and most have no knowledge at all of the rituals or offerings that happen.. I am fine with my daughter being taught morals and high self respect through theses instiutions.. I also beleive that people be allowed to learn from mistakes and not fearing lightning from god stricking you down if you do so or the devil taking you to the depths of hell..
When she first started i felt insecure because of all the priests being charged for molestation and wrong doings..
Do these priests accept the evil entities over the benevolent ones because of their own teachings in religion?
Is this why they go out and do horrible things?

Ellisa
15th February 2013, 03:44
As an outsider, an atheist, looking in on the Catholic Church I have to say that there was always the perception that the religious (ie priests, nuns, teachers, and such like officials) were harsh and cruel. Even the worship in churches was full of condemnation for being human. This is true, I think, of many religions and the Catholic Church took it to extremes, even comforting their erring priests with the theory that preying on little boys was not as bad as having a relationship with a woman as the latter was against the vow of celibacy!!!

There is a lot wrong with the church practices that show how quickly perversion can take hold, especially when the person in charge of running the show is almost ga-ga. By his resignation, forced or not, this last pope has at least ensured that perhaps there is a chance the situation may be fully examined and the true meaning and reasons for foundation of the church will be re-discovered.

I hope this is what will happen. I do not think that calling a frail old man foul names will help. He is now history. What needs to happen is to find a man (since women are not eligible) tough enough to clean up the mess. Personally I don't think that will happen without a great deal of disruption and fuss, and maybe some criminal prosecution. I wish it would be otherwise.

Kimberley
15th February 2013, 04:05
This blows the mind don't you think???

Much love and keep an open mind through it all!!! Please!!!!

sigma6
15th February 2013, 04:22
I do not see this posted any were yet...

Full article posted here: http://itccs.org/

Pope Benedict to seek immunity and protection from Italian President Giorgio Napolitano on February 23
Posted on February 14, 2013 by itccs
International Tribunal calls on Napolitano to "not collude in criminality", and announces global campaign to occupy Vatican property and launch human rights inquiry in Italy

Rome (9 am local time):

Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, has scheduled a meeting with Italian President Giorgio Napolitano for Saturday, February 23 to discuss securing protection and immunity from prosecution from the Italian government, according to Italian media sources.

Ratzinger's meeting follows upon the apparent receipt by the Vatican of a diplomatic note from an undisclosed European government on February 4, stating its intention to issue an arrest warrant for Ratzinger, who resigned from his pontificate less than a week later.

In response to the February 23 meeting, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), through its field Secretary, Rev. Kevin Annett, has written to President Napolitano, asking him to refrain from assisting Ratzinger in evading justice.

The rest of the article is posted here: http://itccs.org/

This is getting very interesting!!!

Much love! :grouphug:

The Vatican going after one of their own? hmm... interesting... very interesting... Ratzinger the fall guy... hmm... I am trying to figure out who runs the ITCCS. This looks like the part of the clean up Fulford has alluded to. Somehow someone has mustered enough legal and financial will to pull the trigger? Against the Vatican? The very institution that created the Matrix? The Military legal system, that has swallowed the entire planet. The originators and last vestige and home of the ancient and cryptic Latin language, still used in Medicine and Law today... hmm...

And by doing it by going straight to the jugular, impressive... maybe this is for real... maybe they really got the goods on him this time. It just sounds too good to be true though... If he goes down he should start singing, and if he starts singing, how far could this spread? Or will he end up dead of a "heart attack"... hmm....

... waiting and seeing... this seems a little too much in the public, too good to be true, to perfect a set up, I never believe it when cops are arrested by other cops... it's just a dog and pony show, and can never really be true justice... what was the first give away? ... I'd say when they 'forgave' the butler... that is what is called a "premonition" in literature and movies... it just seemed out of place...

I think ol Ratzy is taking a dive for a big payout and a spectacular show, otherwise he would already be dead by now... anything to get ratings back... and on the other hand this risky play could swing out of control and something unexpected might come of it...

spiritguide
15th February 2013, 05:26
An update from Veterans Today that puts light on the vatican move and the long story on the powers that are controlling.

Excerp from article....

Then it happened, the Pope “resigned.”
You can’t understand Joseph Ratzinger unless you have read George Patton’s journals. Patton served as governor of Germany after the capitulation in May 1945. He learned to love and respect the German people. He watched the slaughter, at Eisenhower’s orders, of a million German POWs.

He saw the ethnic cleansing, what would eventually account for over 8 million Germans, murdered or sent to die in the Bolshevik gulags. Patton saw a very different “holocaust” than we see on TV today.

Find Patton’s real post war journals. Read them. Also remember, this was America’s greatest wartime general, probably the greatest military leader since Hannibal. Doing everything possible to “cartoonize” him, to destroy his legacy has been a cottage industry for the media.

The German pope, Benedict XVI, is the first pope in over 600 years to be forced to resign, “Nixonized.”

For the past few days, for the next few weeks, the rats will be eating at his legacy, conspiracy theories, rumors, bizarre and senseless tales of financial crimes and sex abuse cover-ups.

Those who spread these stories, all without any verifiable origin, all wild conjecture, are “tasked” with finishing Ratzinger off. The task begun when the first picture, the “Sith Lord Pope,” was published.

Why does Julian Assange always look like Mussolini when photographed? Do you think all photographers lay on the ground when taking pictures of accused rapists?

The moves against the pope began with his investiture as they did with John Paul II, meant to die at the hands of a Bolshevik assassin.

You have to understand this about the Vatican, it has run the most powerful intelligence organization in the world and has done so for centuries. The Vatican archives contain so much more than some quite terrifying secrets, and there are enough of those.

Some know, perhaps a few, that since the Papacy of John Paul II, the church has been assailed from within by Satanists within the College of Cardinals.

The article puts more dots on the picture to contemplate. Good read for analysts.

Link to article...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/13/intel-dump-wednesday-february-13-2012/

The article also will help Avalon members to reflect on what they think they know and what really is. IMHO

araucaria
15th February 2013, 11:25
An update from Veterans Today that puts light on the vatican move and the long story on the powers that are controlling.

Excerp from article....

Then it happened, the Pope “resigned.”
You can’t understand Joseph Ratzinger unless you have read George Patton’s journals. Patton served as governor of Germany after the capitulation in May 1945. He learned to love and respect the German people. He watched the slaughter, at Eisenhower’s orders, of a million German POWs.

He saw the ethnic cleansing, what would eventually account for over 8 million Germans, murdered or sent to die in the Bolshevik gulags. Patton saw a very different “holocaust” than we see on TV today.

Find Patton’s real post war journals. Read them. Also remember, this was America’s greatest wartime general, probably the greatest military leader since Hannibal. Doing everything possible to “cartoonize” him, to destroy his legacy has been a cottage industry for the media.

The German pope, Benedict XVI, is the first pope in over 600 years to be forced to resign, “Nixonized.”

For the past few days, for the next few weeks, the rats will be eating at his legacy, conspiracy theories, rumors, bizarre and senseless tales of financial crimes and sex abuse cover-ups.

Those who spread these stories, all without any verifiable origin, all wild conjecture, are “tasked” with finishing Ratzinger off. The task begun when the first picture, the “Sith Lord Pope,” was published.

Why does Julian Assange always look like Mussolini when photographed? Do you think all photographers lay on the ground when taking pictures of accused rapists?

The moves against the pope began with his investiture as they did with John Paul II, meant to die at the hands of a Bolshevik assassin.

You have to understand this about the Vatican, it has run the most powerful intelligence organization in the world and has done so for centuries. The Vatican archives contain so much more than some quite terrifying secrets, and there are enough of those.

Some know, perhaps a few, that since the Papacy of John Paul II, the church has been assailed from within by Satanists within the College of Cardinals.

The article puts more dots on the picture to contemplate. Good read for analysts.

Link to article...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/13/intel-dump-wednesday-february-13-2012/

The article also will help Avalon members to reflect on what they think they know and what really is. IMHO

I mean no disrespect, but I have doubts about the reliability of the material being quoted. I would refer anyone to Lucien Gregoire’s book Murder in the Vatican for its detailed, multi-faceted and internally consistent approach. He gives details of the wartime record of the last three popes. His chapter 20 recounts a meeting of Patton with Albino Luciani, the future John Paul I, both officiating at the graveside of an American war hero who had the misfortune to be gay, they being the only ones with the courage to pay tribute to this man.

If you study the whole story, you will see that Luciani and his two predecessors were on one side of an ideological divide, with his two successors on the other. I think Malachi Martin is an honest man, but I also think in this regard he sitting either on the fence or on the wrong side of the fence.

GoodETxSG
15th February 2013, 14:01
Pope Benedict To Be 'Hidden From World' After Leaving
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/02/14/uk-pope-resignation-idUKBRE91D0KT20130214

spiritguide
15th February 2013, 15:40
If the veil of secrecy in all institutions around the world would drop, then maybe we can all realize the true unbiased history. Which one of the many thousands of quote "eye witness" testimonies is correct and which are deceiving. The difference between fact and fantasy is personal intuitive belief. IMHO

Alie
15th February 2013, 21:45
Great Radio Show from Clyde Lewis (Ground Zero) about the Pope: http://www.groundzero.fm/?p=episode&name=2013-02-14_20130213_groundzero.mp3

'The Omen To Nations' w/ William H. Kennedy - February 13, 2013

When the news broke on Monday that the Pope is resigning, lightning struck the Vatican and everyone was clamoring for Ground Zero to talk about it – but Clyde Lewis had already predicted it at least three times in the past year! So tonight we are ready to atone for the alleged sin of not yet covering the Pope’s resignation as Clyde welcomes William H. Kennedy back to the show (‘Children Of The Beast‘) to help us examine ‘The Omen To Nations‘!

Referee
16th February 2013, 01:45
Here is a bit arrest warrant issued for the pope and a Land and property seizer of the Vatican. Are they trying to shut down the Catholic center completely?

8VFma74DQIg