PDA

View Full Version : Decoded Crop Circle

Eric J (Viking)
17th September 2010, 13:10
Does anyone remember this crop circle?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4A9r9yKkkNs/S_iea1CcOcI/AAAAAAAAFII/iiJOceqzCaI/s1600/Crop+Circle+Wilton+Windmill,+nr+Wilton,+Wiltshire.+Reported+22nd+May+2010.jpg

Well apparently it has been decoded!!!

"While the gate to the heaven will be opened, the World will be ready to accept the transmission of a raised power and a brand-new Earth will be born!

While for some victory will be put by Extra Terrestrial Beings and an era will be closed, for others there will be the victory of the heart!

Victory over the New World Order!"

Full article here
http://www.33mm.eu/en/backgrounds/etb/index.htm

viking

Lost Soul
17th September 2010, 14:31
thanks for the link and the update.

Ilie Pandia
18th September 2010, 18:23
Why do all the aliens seem to be speaking English?

I get that is probablly the most know language on Earth but still...

I am always skeptic when it comes to "alien" messages targeted at a specific language or specific group of people.

Operator
18th September 2010, 18:53
I am always skeptic when it comes to "alien" messages targeted at a specific language or specific group of people.

Right ... I doubt that what we call ET's are speaking of themselves as "Extra Terrestrial Beings" and that they would have a concept of "the New World Order!"
Besides ... when I look at the coded circle I have a hard time to find enough variety to construct such an extensive sentence ... :confused:

rhythm
18th September 2010, 18:55
you know what vikin i just love u sooo much man ;)
http://www.pressies4princesses.co.uk/img/our-gifts/cards/juicy-lucy/squish-you-s.jpg

Operator
18th September 2010, 19:12
To be more precise:

0: _ _ (Space Space)
1: _ - (Space Dash)
2: - _ (Dash Space)
3: - - (Dash Dash)

There are 2 bits (4 values) per section, 12 sections per full ring and 8 rings ==> 2*12*8 = 192 bits in 7 bits ASCII it would build a sentence of max. 27 characters.
The alphabet (26 chars + spec. symbols) would fit in 5 bits (32 characters) ... even then you can construct at most 38 characters ... the sentence is 323 characters long.

Do I need to say more ?

Eric J (Viking)
18th September 2010, 20:29
you know what vikin i just love u sooo much man ;)
http://www.pressies4princesses.co.uk/img/our-gifts/cards/juicy-lucy/squish-you-s.jpg

You can squish me anytime Rhythm...:p

Can you elaborate Operator?

viking

Operator
18th September 2010, 21:27
Can you elaborate Operator?

I think I did with my calculation ... do you want me to elaborate on the calculation ? (I would be happy to)

Fredkc
18th September 2010, 22:11
Some advanced alien life form, with technology vastly beyond ours is able to manipulate life forms on a cellular lever to make crop circles....

Shows up in an English speakin (well, sorta) country, the UK, and sends messages in a manner undetectable, yet... Seems unable to do so in plain language of any kind, when this would be the most effective means.

I mean English is a language every commercial airline pilot on the planet must speak, but they can't?

I keep hoping for a logical answer to this. sigh...
Fred

Eric J (Viking)
18th September 2010, 22:13
No worries Operater I'll do some research...

Viking

yiolas
18th September 2010, 22:28
I think I did with my calculation ... do you want me to elaborate on the calculation ? (I would be happy to)

O.K. guys as an accountant I use my left brain all week long.
I like to give my right brain a chance to do the walking on the weekends.
Please Operator, let me enjoy the rest of the weekend and elaborate !

Operator
19th September 2010, 00:29
Please Operator, let me enjoy the rest of the weekend and elaborate !

I hope the picture above is readable .. (somehow it displays as a thumbnail inline, click on it on for full view).

B1 (RED) is bit1 it can be 0 or 1 (see CYAN)
Dito for B2

In LIME at the right side I numbered the rings

The cropped image is one part of 12

Two bits (B2 - B1) can have the following set of values:

0 - 0
0 - 1
1 - 0
1 - 1

As you can see there are 4 possible values.
You are probably familiar with the term Byte which means 8 bits (of 0 and 1) together having a value range from 0 to (incl.) 255

An ASCII character (displayable on your screen) uses 7 bits (128 possible characters)

In order for effectiveness you could invent a new set with 5 bits you have a range of 2*2*2*2*2 = 32 values so at least the alphabet would fit.

But the whole crop circle has at most 12 (parts) * 8 (rings) * 2 (bits/part) = 192 bits total
You need at least 5 for each character .. hence 192/5 = 38.4 characters could fit in the crop circle.

I pasted the text into notepad++ which indicated me that there were 323 characters ...

So, that is far off to say the least ... I hope this simple calculation shows the claim for the text is not real ...

Have a nice weekend now ... :cool:

Operator
19th September 2010, 00:42
To really decode the binary message ... you would need a starting point and a key how to order the bits.

A CD player reads tracks which would be like reading rings from the circle ... However I think that if a coder would like the potential reader to decode
this it's far more logical that the 8 bits from inside to outside (or vice versa) would read as a byte ... maybe I will do this later to find the right sequence
and really find out what it says ... This way the temporary conclusion is that 24 bytes of data are to be expected ... (date/time ?)

Carmody
19th September 2010, 00:44
Some advanced alien life form, with technology vastly beyond ours is able to manipulate life forms on a cellular lever to make crop circles....

Shows up in an English speakin (well, sorta) country, the UK, and sends messages in a manner undetectable, yet... Seems unable to do so in plain language of any kind, when this would be the most effective means.

I mean English is a language every commercial airline pilot on the planet must speak, but they can't?

Fred

I'm not commenting on the circle, oh no. Not that foolish. But, logic can be a mind trap, Fred. Then again you can read the book 'Mindtrap' by Robert Sheckley. And probably find yourself not highly enlightened, but highly amused. In typical Zen fashion, that would amount to the same. As the book title turns out to be "Mindswap'. How fitting.

olgraybear
19th September 2010, 04:35
Operator -
please excuse an old fool, but just a thought popped into my feeble mind of how you compared it to a CD, but my question is, could it be harmonic, you know - music, instead of data? Like I said, just a thought. :confused:

Eric J (Viking)
19th September 2010, 09:31
maybe I will do this later to find the right sequence
and really find out what it says ... . (date/time ?)

Hey thanks Operator/Yiola ... If any of us have a gift in certain areas which would help us solve these puzzles...it is very much appreciated others input...thanks agaion Operator...

If you have some spare time it would be great if you could look into the right 'sequence/format' and give us your interpretation of the message and what it says!

viking

Malcolm Linus
19th September 2010, 10:09

Fred

To me, this is a way to respect the supposed law of confusion/free will. There needs to be room for those that choose to not believe this. If the message was in plain english, it would give a bigger impact to those that read it, and the message would be in the mainstream media (to be ridiculed, at least). As it is now, an obscure website claims to have it decoded. This can be believed or not believed (or proven to be false, as Operator does).

jaybee
19th September 2010, 11:00
The most interesting thing...in my mind...about the crop formations in Wiltshire...Avebury and surrounding area..

Regardless of who did them and for what-ever reason.

Is that thousands of people, from all over the world gather on the Sacred Landscape of Old......
energising it with their thoughts, meditations and their being there.

Walking around in the middle of no-where...day and night...meeting up..making friends.

And also taking in the Ancient Monuments.

Operator
19th September 2010, 15:31
Operator -
please excuse an old fool, but just a thought popped into my feeble mind of how you compared it to a CD, but my question is, could it be harmonic, you know - music, instead of data? Like I said, just a thought. :confused:

Very interesting point ... it's similar thought to "A picture tells more than a thousand words" I think. And things like music can bring you in a mood so you get the message ... ;)

However a picture contains a lot of (analog) data and the crop circle looks very binary (0 and 1) based. Also to be honest I suggested the half dash to be 1 but could as easily also represent 0 instead. So there a number of ways to read it but as digital systems work ... if you do it systematically at one point it will yield it's coded message. (Provided that we intelligently recognize the decoded message).

This crop circle appears to be very simple coded ... I suspect it is made by hoaxers. But who knows. Hopefully I will have some time left this afternoon to list some sequences and see if
something recognizable shows up.

Thanks for your inspirational insight.

MariaDine
27th October 2010, 19:15
http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/imagelibrary/images-2010-enlarge/210-The-Ridgeway-nr-Avebury-Avenue-Wiltshire-16th-August-2010-Maize-L2.jpg

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/lirkerley2/20100817furzehill-02.jpg

AFTER THE 16 AUGUST AND 17 AUGUST...........NO MORE ?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vNJ42jjn_w&NR=1

Hiram
27th October 2010, 19:55
To me, this is a way to respect the supposed law of confusion/free will. There needs to be room for those that choose to not believe this. If the message was in plain english, it would give a bigger impact to those that read it, and the message would be in the mainstream media (to be ridiculed, at least). As it is now, an obscure website claims to have it decoded. This can be believed or not believed (or proven to be false, as Operator does).

I couldn't agree more. With all do respect to Frank, and he is a straight shooter, (which we all really adore about him), the message wasn't delivered in English. It was delivered in a mathmatically-coded form and placed into a field into a section of land demarcated by a specific people who speak a specific Earth Language (ie what the earthlings call a "country")

1) It seems more than reasonable that any intelligence would anticipate that interested parties who would be decoding this would speak English.

2) The message..and all crop circle messages, really only seem to be intended for those who ARE interested, and ARE paying attention. They are not meant for Earth as a whole. 99% of the inhabitants of Earth pay them (the glyphs) no mind whatsoever. So who IS paying attention? Those who are aware enough to notice that something strange is going on. The same sort of people who notice that the spider-webs of contrails overhead are not normal. The very same people who notice anomolies with time perception, who notice that the sun is behaving very strangely, who notice that their government seems to be preparing to run and hide underground, who notice the weather is not what it used to be. Those who feel the quickening.

There is an old saying that says: Let them who have eyes see; those who have ears hear....

If you wish to induce an evolutionary leap, you can't simply give all the answers, explain all the mysteries, carry those who are meant to walk on their own...and maybe someday run.

Its absolutely necessary that they figure things out for themselves...or there is no growth.

Perhaps part of the growth "they" are trying to encourage, trying to engender in the human species....is the sensitivity that I pointed out above. You can't tell someone to be aware. They might look around for a moment before going back to doing what they were doing before, but that's it.

Awareness must wash over them, and must change the way they view the world. Awareness grows from inside--to borrow from The Matrix---like a sliver in your mind.

All of us here on Avalon can agree to that.

Ba-ba-Ra
27th October 2010, 20:09
I personally have always felt that just looking at them, as they are so beautiful and interesting, gives us some sort of subliminal message. I love to look at them, they seem to bring me peace.

Beren
27th October 2010, 20:14
Your comment Hiram has reminded me of next thing;
remember when Jesus said when he returns it will be known on whole Earth ?
Also he said that we should not look for him at inner chambers ( meaning hidden knowledge and societies ) or out in the desert ( a particular location on the planet) .
It will be happening on a way that every human being will know and be aware of that.
As you said today 99,9 % of the people are not aware of anything ,despite internet info speed or their own deep feelings, simply people are iin deep sleep. And it seems like they don`t want to awake.

How many times we all tried to help our friends or people that we meet in life only to hit the wall?
People simply don`t want to awake.

So when Jesus comes back ( in the way no one of the religious people and religions ever thought of) it will be known to all.And it would not have anything with any religion whatsoever on Earth and especially with ones claiming miracles and being in the VIP position in Christ`s name...
Also did you noticed that where ever you turn around you find codes and hidden things?
Who benefits with that?
Whose interest is to hide the knowledge from people?
Who does not want to speak freely and share freely?

That implies hidden motives and not very "love and light" attitude behind the messages all around the world in codes.
We live in an age of confusion, a deliberate one.

TigaHawk
27th October 2010, 20:59
http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/imagelibrary/images-2010-enlarge/210-The-Ridgeway-nr-Avebury-Avenue-Wiltshire-16th-August-2010-Maize-L2.jpg

http://wp.ntmarerogueworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Sonic_4_Logo.png

There was another logo that fitted the crop cirlce alot better than sonic, where it came from is not coming to mind tho.

also the second pic, the lower crop circle, the one in the shape of a circle..

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/lirkerley2/20100817furzehill-02.jpg

brought a company logo to mind instantly, but in the middle is green, and the circles on the outside are white with a black outline, again the exacts not coming to mind.

I dont know why these things came to mind the second i look at those 2 crop circles?

Hiram
27th October 2010, 21:24
Also did you noticed that where ever you turn around you find codes and hidden things?
Who benefits with that?
Whose interest is to hide the knowledge from people?
Who does not want to speak freely and share freely?

That implies hidden motives and not very "love and light" attitude behind the messages all around the world in codes.
We live in an age of confusion, a deliberate one.

Yes but Christ himself was a big advocate of the parable. I think you'll agree Beren (as you are so beautifully perceptive my friend) that you can tell someone directly that lying is ever injurious, or you can show them. You can tell people that greed destroys the soul, that it is a symptom of despair....or you can show them. When you show them, and allow them to internalize the lesson...they really know it.

This knowledge and insight is freely given to those who have the will and the free agency to pay attention. It is not "hidden" in this case but written for all to see in the fields themselves. We are all at different places in our development Beren, and you do not teach a child about physics in the same manner that you would teach an adult.

So someone has presented information, that only adults can comprehend, does not mean they are hiding it from the children. In this case, "the children" see a beautiful picture, and the adults see something more--additional layers of information.

When the student is ready the master appears. You are very correct Beren that no man knows the hour of his coming nor the manner. You and I resonate on that point...almost to a symphony. But while both a child and an adult can hear a symphony, only the adult understands the complex mechanics of it, the deeper meaning behind the music, knows when he hears the violins, the cello, and experiences the multiple layers of understanding that come with wisdom.

We are in a symphony right now are we not? What part do we play?

Beren
27th October 2010, 22:52
When the student is ready the master appears. You are very correct Beren that no man knows the hour of his coming nor the manner. You and I resonate on that point...almost to a symphony. But while both a child and an adult can hear a symphony, only the adult understands the complex mechanics of it, the deeper meaning behind the music, knows when he hears the violins, the cello, and experiences the multiple layers of understanding that come with wisdom.

We are in a symphony right now are we not? What part do we play?

Yes we are ;)... and as long as we create it beautifully ,then its beauty will reach souls...
BTW I had these in mind when you mentioned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZOknKotVc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkzWF1UE1CI

P.S.
music came first before all other road signs of today of other civilizations in the universe...

jiix
28th October 2010, 02:23

I would think that from as advanced as we suspect ET's to be, I would assume they should posses the ability to research our dominate language for communication purposes. However on that note, I would think something more like Mandarin or another east asian language would probably be the most dominate language. However even with that, any communication with us directly, ET's would need to research the English language, which again, they probably have the ability to, or so we predict.

Also, they do not need to actually know English in order to communicate. Mathematics is (supposidly) a universal language that any species is able to communicate with. As has been discussed and shown in this thread how mathematics are used to translate the message in the circle. However I suppose you could argue that if you look for something you can find it, but that's your own call right? :P

Not stating that I am correct or my information is fact. Just going off what I know. Happy to be corrected :)

Hiram
29th October 2010, 18:23
I would think that from as advanced as we suspect ET's to be, I would assume they should posses the ability to research our dominate language for communication purposes. However on that note, I would think something more like Mandarin or another east asian language would probably be the most dominate language. However even with that, any communication with us directly, ET's would need to research the English language, which again, they probably have the ability to, or so we predict.

You are absolutely correct.... I think the reason the messages translate so well into English, even mathematically, is because they are appearing in an English geographical area. Simple enough. I would surmise that if they were appearing in the fields of China (and they probably are!) they will translate well into Chinese.

@Beren: You are truly making my day friend:)

Ammit
29th October 2010, 19:30
OOOOOOh this looks familier....

For my pennies worth, thinking back to my old computer days and looking at this picture, 12 segments could be 12 bits, each 12 bits make a byte!!!!
I am rather tired but I think I am right about the 12 bits bit. Rather then looking down the pizza slice read all the outer circle 1st, then the next inner circle.

Only prob I have is the starting point, but something is telling me that the only slice with 3 x 1`s in it is the start.
I cannot think what the blank ones are?

hey, dont shoot me just a thought..

Ammit

Jordan
23rd May 2011, 11:11
Operator -
please excuse an old fool, but just a thought popped into my feeble mind of how you compared it to a CD, but my question is, could it be harmonic, you know - music, instead of data? Like I said, just a thought.

hi, I agree with you 'cause music is also mathematics and this reminds me about an old Spielberg's movie "Close encounters of the thirds kinds" (ok, please, don't laugh! :o) where witnesses report the UFOs make distinctive sounds: a five-tone musical phrase in a major scale. later they discovered it's a set of geographical coordinates.
why not?

ktlight
23rd May 2011, 12:19

Hi Ilie, if you mean translation from the pictograph of the crop circle, then you will understand, the translation could be in any language.

witchy1
23rd May 2011, 12:29
I just copied it, cut out the little cheese wedges and turned every other one upside down and it looks like morse code to me....... But then again I see things a bit differently :-)