PDA

View Full Version : christian fanatics forcing their beliefs on children!!!!

apollo41
17th September 2010, 16:02
guys i stumbled on this fanatical insane christian teachings?
this is why the world is going crazy?
this is scary stuff, these people have big mental issues!, they really believe in what they preach...
especially forcing it on our children,,
just view the links guys and you will see what i mean? the real danger is not from a outside force? the danger is from within..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2STDH14aJVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uTEH8GT9hA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBWoIH7eJKw&feature=related

RedeZra
17th September 2010, 16:31
this is scary stuff, these people have big mental issues!, they really believe in what they preach...

no this is not why the world is going crazy moon man

Christianity has it shares of crazy christians

but keep on it digg deeper

Carmody
17th September 2010, 16:53
'Tribal religions are inherently dangerous to mankind, as a self differentiated group', is the overall consensus in an aware individual. Which is why they are a target of control via various forces and groups.

wynderer
17th September 2010, 21:30
just to put these videos in perspective: the Christians in the videos are Charismatics/Pentecostals or maybe Assembly of God -- you can see from the table below [easier to see on the link ] that the Charismatics are 2.1% of all USA Christians, & the Assembly of God are.05 % -- not that big & scary, really

what scares me more are the satanists masquerading behind ALL religions

[edit -- the ending % figures on each line are growth/lack of during the time of this table]

http://www.adherents.com/rel_USA.html#families

Catholic 46,004,000 50,873,000 71,796,719 24.5% +11%
Baptist 33,964,000 33,830,000 47,744,049 16.3% 0%
Methodist/Wesleyan 14,174,000 14,150,000 19,969,799 6.8% 0%
Lutheran 9,110,000 9,580,000 13,520,189 4.6% +5%
Presbyterian 4,985,000 5,596,000 7,897,597 2.7% +12%
Pentecostal/Charismatic 3,191,000 4,407,000 6,219,569 2.1% +38%
Episcopalian/Anglican 3,042,000 3,451,000 4,870,373 1.7% +13%
Judaism 3,137,000 2,831,000 3,995,371 1.3% -10%
Latter-day Saints/Mormon 2,487,000 2,697,000 3,806,258 1.3% +8%
Churches of Christ 1,769,000 2,593,000 3,659,483 1.2% +47%
Congregational/
United Church of Christ 599,000 1,378,000 1,944,762 0.7%
Jehovah's Witnesses 1,381,000 1,331,000 1,878,431 0.6% -4%
Assemblies of God 660,000 1,106,000 1,560,890 0.5% +68%

John Parslow
18th September 2010, 20:59
Seems to me that no-one cares too much about the poor children in these clips. The question might be what sort of adults will they turn into?

Love and peace to all. JP :cool:

wynderer
18th September 2010, 21:04
yep -- it's a rough world for children these days -- like the children David Icke is talking about, the ones being used in satanic rituals -- & the children being bombed, & those being forced to be child soldiers, & the children starving to death , & those living in gangs in many of the big cities in the world, & those growing up in front of TVs & playing violent video games

likely a bunch of the kids in these videos will leave their religion behind when they get older -- the USA is not especially a religious country anymore

heyokah
18th September 2010, 21:07
OMG I can hardly watch this !!!!
This is really scary ....

Steven
19th September 2010, 11:53
That's unfortunately quite damaging for any soul. When I looked at these video, I saw: extreme manipulation. It looks like possession sometimes. A good example at how wolves can be presented as shepperd. It certainly not the Spirit of Creation who is present there, but rather a legion of corrupted spirits. It's dangerous, looking more like a satanical rites than gospel teaching. Not the way of Christ, certainly not. And it's in our backyard.

Thanks for the thread Appolo41.

no this is not why the world is going crazy moon man

Christianity has it shares of crazy christians

but keep on it dig deeper

That is a rather condescending comment Redezra. This is certainly one very direct reason why the world is crazy.

Namaste, Steven

jaybee
19th September 2010, 12:11
Religious fanatics/fundmentalists from ALL religions force their beliefs on children.

Otherwise they wouldn't have a religion to be fanatical about.

Get them young...and never let them go....?

I am VERY glad that my family isn't into organised religion....and I was spared all that kind of stuff.

wynderer
19th September 2010, 13:45
i really don't think they are building the DUMBS & weaponizing space as protection against screaming hordes of demon-possessed tongues-speaking children

i have my own reasons for not caring for this thing of speaking in tongues -- but really, folks -- how about keeping threats to humanity in perspective here?

but thanks for responses -- i'm always trying to understand the often strange [to me] workings of the Earth human mind, & this thread has helped -- i have observed in general a widespread tendency of denial of darkside ['fear -creating'] facts in humans -- this thread has helped me see another way humans practice denial -- by focussing on small problems & thus ignoring the real ones, the big ones

Fredkc
19th September 2010, 14:14
this thread has helped me see another way humans practice denial -- by focusing on small problems & thus ignoring the real ones, the big onesHu-boy Wynderer!
You said a mouthful there!

I would point out two such cases, (yes, he's going to mention "it" again):
1. 9/11;
People seem willing to argue for 9 years over what color 'missile' hit the WTC, while completely ignoring the thousands of them, that hit Iraq, and the hundreds of thousands who were killed over a lie. *

2. The federal Reserve/IMF;
What you have here is a blatant swindle. ZERO knowledge of economics, required, above the level of being able to balance a household budget is required to know a Ponzi Scheme, when you see one. 1/3 of the Global population is up in arms, to the point of violence over the poverty this scheme has caused. The last 3 years has seen them pull off the biggest financial swindle in human history! Everyone knows it. The American people, to a man, didn't want it, yet it happened, and continues to happen!

Result?
Endless studies, committees, long wailing editorials, much weeping and gnashing of teeth, yet I can think of only One Man in the 80 years since it's creation who has proposed to get rid of the monster and then fix what it has broken. One man! And he is considered "a kook", more or less.

This kind of non-thinking, and inaction in humans never fails to astound me.
Some things simply can't be explained, I guess,
Fred

*: And I do not accept the notion that, "until we figure out what started this, we cannot proceed to fixing it". True for some things in life... this is NOT one of them!

A man is badly stabbed, he is bleeding to death, and comes into the hospital for treatment. Do you:
a) Launch into a history of knife manufacturer so as to understand the nature of his wound, or
b) Stop the damned bleeding?
So far, it seems the whole world has decided to go with A

Steven
19th September 2010, 14:33
...but really, folks -- how about keeping threats to humanity in perspective here?

but thanks for responses -- i'm always trying to understand the often strange [to me] workings of the Earth human mind, & this thread has helped -- i have observed in general a widespread tendency of denial of darkside ['fear -creating'] facts in humans -- this thread has helped me see another way humans practice denial -- by focusing on small problems & thus ignoring the real ones, the big ones

Wynderer, the topic of this thread is exactly that: a treat to humanity, and it is quite serious. I too find this thread very informative on the members perspective.

Waking up to the mental manipulation through imposed belief system is the very first step to be aware of centuries of manipulation, still going on and very active, including in Christianity. A real true christian would be ashamed of that kind of extreme manipulation because it's not the way of the Christ.

The problem is a big one, it's not only in the USA, it's all over the world and need to be presented and commented intelligently just like this thread is doing.

Namaste, Steven

wynderer
19th September 2010, 15:05
Wynderer, the topic of this thread is exactly that: a treat to humanity, and it is quite serious. I too find this thread very informative on the members perspective.

Waking up to the mental manipulation through imposed belief system is the very first step to be aware of centuries of manipulation, still going on and very active, including in Christianity. A real true christian would be ashamed of that kind of extreme manipulation because it's not the way of the Christ.

The problem is a big one, it's not only in the USA, it's all over the world and need to be presented and commented intelligently just like this thread is doing.

Namaste, Steven

i think you meant a 'threat' to humanity, & not a 'treat' -- sorry -- can't help laughing to myself

i won't be posting on this thread anymore about this particular treat/threat to humans -- Fred's post expressed my p.o.v. well -- but i wish you great strength & courage in holding the line against the roughly 3% of tongues-speaking USA Christians [not 3% of the total population --whew! there's a relief], especially those children -- i'll sleep better at night knowing there's at least someone defending me against them --

the mind control in the massmedia that is teaching children worldwide that violence, profanity, rampant materialism, sex at an early age is OK seems a greater threat to me -- it's reaching & affecting far more children than any religious fundamentalism of any religion -- but as i say -- you've got the threat of tongue-speakers covered, so one less worry for me

Nagual
19th September 2010, 16:02
just view the links guys and you will see what i mean? the real danger is not from a outside force? the danger is from within..

sick :boom:

Steven
19th September 2010, 16:12
i think you meant a 'threat' to humanity, & not a 'treat' -- sorry -- can't help laughing to myself

i won't be posting on this thread anymore about this particular treat/threat to humans -- Fred's post expressed my p.o.v. well -- but i wish you great strength & courage in holding the line against the roughly 3% of tongues-speaking USA Christians [not 3% of the total population --whew! there's a relief], especially those children -- i'll sleep better at night knowing there's at least someone defending me against them --

the mind control in the massmedia that is teaching children worldwide that violence, profanity, rampant materialism, sex at an early age is OK seems a greater threat to me -- it's reaching & affecting far more children than any religious fundamentalism of any religion -- but as i say -- you've got the threat of tongue-speakers covered, so one less worry for me

Yes, I meant threat, I'm glad it made you laugh :)

On topic, I wouldn't diminish this actual concrete problem like you do. To me, this is actually denial. The problem isn't strictly christian, its fundamentalism. And it's as important as the fundamentalism in the mass media or in the political system or anywhere else. Fundamentalism is a crucial problem humanity will have to face one day or another if it wants to get to the next step.

Namaste, Steven

Carmody
19th September 2010, 17:26
Unrealized deepset animalistic egotism. One of the core curses of 'tribal religions'. The core reasons that such religions are used, courted, enabled, and manipulated.

This egoically generated blind spot which is not seen by the adherents and believers of/in the given tribal religion... as the reflection of their reality is a singular voice from the religious group itself...as a group..aimed against the outer world.

wynderer
19th September 2010, 17:30
Yes, I meant threat, I'm glad it made you laugh :)

On topic, I wouldn't diminish this actual concrete problem like you do. To me, this is actually denial. The problem isn't strictly christian, its fundamentalism. And it's as important as the fundamentalism in the mass media or in the political system or anywhere else. Fundamentalism is a crucial problem humanity will have to face one day or another if it wants to get to the next step.

Namaste, Steven

fundamentalism in the massmedia? where?

Steven
19th September 2010, 17:38
fundamentalism in the massmedia? where?

I saw it all the way before the first military intervention in Irak in 1990 by george bush father. I saw it once again by his son after. I see it everywhere in the world.

Here, on a more elaborated point of view: http://www.waccglobal.org/en/20071-fundamentalisms-revisited/442-How-do-fundamentalists-shape-media-agendas.html

Namaste, Steven

wynderer
19th September 2010, 19:13
i'm sorry i even posted here on this silly thread in the first place -- once again, the DUMBS , the weaponization of space, the increasing threat of nuclear war, the cruelty of humans to non-human animals, the prevalence of satanism hiding behind ALL religions, the sleeping milabs/supersoldiers waiting for activation, all the wars going on all over the planet, the millions of starving & homeless people -- etc etc etc -- these are all of way more concern to me than religious fundamentalism

Steven
19th September 2010, 20:44
Well, I respect your view. it's OK if you feel religious fundamentalism isn't that much important. I do totally disagree though :)

If one of these children was mine, it would turn into the most important problem in my hands.

Namaste, Steven

Ross
19th September 2010, 21:30
Well, I respect your view. it's OK if you feel religious fundamentalism isn't that much important. I do totally disagree though :)

If one of these children was mine, it would turn into the most important problem in my hands.

Namaste, Steven

Apart from all the very important issues, past and present ...the children are our future...these are the minds that will shape the next phase in global matters and general humanity issues, Its a matter of 'their perception of reality' from the information they are given that will determine the future...and that is our job, to insure they are aware and well equipped to discern and go forth towards a better existence...a mammoth task it is, but one that is extremely important to our growth as Human beings and our direct connection to this Planet.

Regards

Ross

Beth
19th September 2010, 21:38
I'd also like to add that generally at the root of all these larger problems is people. If we are shaped to be intolerant, ignorant, conformists, etc etc, that is what usually leads us to the larger atrocities. My two cents anyways.

wynderer
19th September 2010, 21:42
then why did you not all post on the thread someone started a while ago about children being stolen by the state & turned over, often, to pedophiles? i bumped it w/a link to David Icke's speech at the rally about this-- i don't recall anyone who posted on this thread having paid any attention to that one

& how many of you who have posted here signed the petition for justice for Holly Grieg that i also posted a link to? i signed -- did you?

Ross
19th September 2010, 21:48
Well I speak for myself...I dont get to read all of the threads, As a Mod Im all over the joint...

Sorry wynderer....I will try to read more than I aready do.

Regards

Ross

wynderer
19th September 2010, 21:50
Well I speak for myself...I dont get to read all of the threads, As a Mod Im all over the joint...

Sorry wynderer....I will try to read more than I aready do.

Regards

Ross

surely you know about Holly Grieg? & about the state, in GB & in the USA, taking children away on flimsy pretexts? or is this new to you?

& all you others who posted, w/your concern about children -- i'm presuming you know about Holly Grieg? & have signed the petition? David Icke has done a LOT to bring her case to public attention -- he also posted the videos that are the topic of this thread & have you all so riled up, but they are in the context of his much greater , deeper, & wider concern for children -- he's had videos about the child soldiers too, for instance

& just wondering why the title of this thread drew you all here, but not the title of the one about children being stolen by the state -- a good chance for you all to learn something about yourselves by answering this honestly to yourself -- if you want to

Steven
19th September 2010, 22:26
then why did you not all post on the thread someone started a while ago about children being stolen by the state & turned over, often, to pedophiles? i bumped it w/a link to David Icke's speech at the rally about this-- i don't recall anyone who posted on this thread having paid any attention to that one

& how many of you who have posted here signed the petition for justice for Holly Grieg that i also posted a link to? i signed -- did you?

I didn't see this thread. And I am not aware of Holly Grieg. But I worked 4 years in Amazonas Brazil and a part of my work was with street kids. We choose our fights since we can not fight them all.

Namaste, Steven

wynderer
19th September 2010, 22:42
I didn't see this thread. And I am not aware of Holly Grieg. But I worked 4 years in Amazonas Brazil and a part of my work was with street kids. We choose our fights since we can not fight them all.

Namaste, Steven

sorry -- i assumed that mods paid more attention -- i did when i was one on another forum

Ross
19th September 2010, 22:55
As all the MODS are volunteers, with children, jobs and general dealing with life outside the forum, They give all the attention they can, and I for one am most grateful for their contribution to this forum.

:focus:

Regards

Ross

wynderer
19th September 2010, 23:44
some of the rapist pedophiles probably are nominal Christians -- they might even talk in tongues & get their kids to -- satanists hide as Christians as well as all in other religions -- so i hope this is OK to post here -- for all who've posted here expressing concern for the souls of children, here's your chance to DO something!

link to sign the petition at the bottom

http://holliegreig.info/

The Petition

We the Undersigned Petition for Redress for and in behalf of Holly Greig and Robert Green from the People of Scotland.

WHEREAS:

1. Holly Greig ( a little Downs Syndrome Girl) and 7 Other Known Victims were systematically raped and tortured by a known Pedophile Ring.

2. Said Pedophile Ring Included Social Workers, Politicians and Educators, some of the Leading men and women of Scotland.

3. Robert Green was jailed for reporting the story to the public

4. The Uncle of Holly Greig was brutally murdered with what appears to be an ax handle and found dead in a burning car that appears to be arson after he reportedly walked in on Holly being sexually assaulted by her father.

5. Scottish Lord Advocate, Elish Angiolini, has illegally used her influence to shut down any investigation and publicity of the Holly Greig case.

6. The Law firm of Levy & McRae has illegally sought to intimidate and influence witnesses and Robert Green for reporting the matter.

7. Alex Salmond, First Minister of Scotland has been made aware of Angiolini's methods and has failed to act in a way conducive to justice in these cases.

8. The members of Scotland's Parliament have also been made aware of these injustices and have failed to take any action.

9. Scottish Law Enforcement has been well aware of these injustices and has failed to take any action against the perpetrators

Therefore:

We the Undersigned petition the People of Scotland:

1. To seek redress for and in behalf of Holly Greig

2. To seek a vote of "No-Confidence" in the current administration.

3. To seek to establish a new administration that will pursue Justice for both Holly Greig and the other 7 victims of pedophilia.

4. To seek Justice and Relief for noted Journalist, Robert Green.

5. To seek a removal of the Muzzle Order on Mr. Green.

6. To permit Mr. Green the opportunity to actually enter the district where he is running for political office.

7. To seek prosecution of those individuals responsible for the murder of a witness in this investigation and those that have impeded the search for Justice.

8. To seek a break-up of the monopoly that Levy & McRae currently have over the Scottish Legal System.

9. To seek sanctions against Levy and McRae for interfering in the Freedom of the Press and the intimidation of witnesses in a criminal matter.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/official-greig-green-petition/