PDA

View Full Version : The pope and his perverts have been caught..

apollo41
16th February 2013, 10:42
I came across this on YouTube? check it out..
the video states this is why the perv pope resigned..

8VFma74DQIg

I wonder?...

christian
16th February 2013, 11:35
More material on this: Pope Benedict to seek immunity and protection from Italian President Giorgio Napolitano on February 23 (http://itccs.org/2013/02/14/pope-benedict-to-seek-immunity-and-protection-from-italian-president-giorgio-napolitano-on-february-23/)

Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, has scheduled a meeting with Italian President Giorgio Napolitano for Saturday, February 23 to discuss securing protection and immunity from prosecution from the Italian government, according to Italian media sources.

Ratzinger's meeting follows upon the apparent receipt by the Vatican of a diplomatic note from an undisclosed European government on February 4, stating its intention to issue an arrest warrant for Ratzinger, who resigned from his pontificate less than a week later.

markpierre
16th February 2013, 11:49
Same article as on itccs.org also has this;

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/15/us-pope-resignation-immunity-idUSBRE91E0ZI20130215

which c'mon....really is the most reasonable story. Even if untrue.

It's either a joke, which is funny, or it's true, which is so much more funny. It's a win-win either way.

Ernie Nemeth
16th February 2013, 11:54
Sounds too good to be true, but if it is...oh boy!

greybeard
16th February 2013, 12:01
I honestly dont see a Pope being charged/arrested.
Its a step too far for "authorities"
The fall out on all levels would be horrendous--- some, long term positive.

Chris

sdv
16th February 2013, 13:03
Unfortunately, the ITCCS is an activist organisation and does not have the power or recognised authority to arrest or prosecute the Pope. However, I don't think that activists are going to give up (and there are numerous activist organisations that want to hold the Pope accountable, which he is).

I read in another MSM article (apoligies but I do not have the link) that Benedict and Bertone had a meeting (which turned into a shouting match) behind closed doors about sexual abuse in the Church the week before the resignation was announced. This action from the ITCCS may very well have prompted the meeting and the fight. (Supposedly, Benedict and Bertone do not like each other so it was very strange when after announcing his resignation, Benedict walked over to Bertone, put his hands on his shoulders, looked him right in the eyes and then hugged him.)

Lifebringer
16th February 2013, 13:46
I knew it. The butler did it in real life. Who else would have access to the palpacy robes to be cleansed? Who else may have stumbled upon an incomprehensible action that questions their moral codes of life to expose.

I knew when the letters and papers of the POPE came to light by Italian authority mafia types, tipping the collection plate in their continued pillaging in the name of God. Remember when the the first info of the cover up came up about 7 yrs ago, well in Jan 27th Israel got a visit from on High(UFO over the Dome) see Youtube.

In the Bible Rev, they were told to be gone before Christs return. According to Holy scriptures the actual beginning of the year is the "spring" and therefore the Mar-Apr time. so if he's leaving on the 28th, leap year Feb, then be prepared for something very wonderful that we all have been feeling, to occur, as well as the purging of negative energy around the world, with Love from around the planet of all creatures yearning to live in peace.

His type won't fit in with that scenerio of Creator matrix of reality.

Lifebringer
16th February 2013, 14:03
IDK but they got one from UTAH USA because he was marrying off children to older men by force. Jeff somebody or other? This abuse in the church is AGAINST THE LAW. Why suffer the little children, who trust in God and feel safe in HIS House on Earth. This is ordained(supposedly HOLY Ground) and yet this torture of children is against all Christ taught.

Just some comparison from USA.

Did the Christ take away the candlestick from POPE? Was this the reason for the visit on High?

All will be revealed or reviled soon enough, and we can then move on to a better place in our lives.

WhiteFeather
16th February 2013, 14:06
Interesting.......And I thought the Pope resigned because The Vatican was going bankrupt.....It happens in the corporate world all the time. CEO's getting the pink slip. The Vatican is a corporation.

BrianEn
16th February 2013, 14:41
That would awesome if true. The first pope to face charges for his part in the crimes of the Vatican. Charges would be one thing but a conviction would be a whole different story. I could just imagine the team of lawyers the Vatican would hire. My next thought would be that actual charges would put a nice crack in the facade of the office of the pope. It will be an area to watch though.

DeMeeee
16th February 2013, 15:48
Its about time the "Corrupt TOP" starts getting what is Soooo LONG over due!
I for one am thrilled at the thought and so hope its true.

Accountability - PERIOD :nod:

Transparency - Responsibility - Equality - Freedom
The chain of pain is finally breaking all over our world - Sweet!

This is not about the Catholics or any other religion, there are many good hearts
its about ALL corruption at the top - everywhere - MUST be reviled and vindicated.

Blessings to all the children past, present, and future - The cries have been heard

humanalien
16th February 2013, 16:25
Pope Benedict resigned to avoid arrest, seizure of
church wealth by Easter

Posted on February 13, 2013 by itccs

Diplomatic Note was issued to Vatican just prior to his resignation

New Pope and Catholic clergy face indictment and arrest as "Easter
Reclamation" plan continues

A Global Media Release and Statement from The International
Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State

Brussels:

The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph
Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming
action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant
against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property
and assets by Easter.

http://itccs.org/2013/02/13/pope-benedict-resigned-to-avoid-arrest-seizure-of-church-wealth-by-easter/

Posted on February 16, 2013 by itccs

Exclusive Breaking News: Friday February 15, 2013
12 midnight GMT

An Urgent Update from the International Tribunal into
Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) – Brussels

Rome:

In a statement to Reuters today, Vatican officials announced
that Joseph Ratzinger will remain a permanent resident of Vatican
City after his resignation. Doing so will offer him legal protection
from any attempt to prosecute him in connection with sexual abuse
cases around the world, Church sources said today

"His continued presence in the Vatican is necessary, otherwise he
might be defenseless".

This startling admission of guilt by the church is also a direct
obstruction of justice, and lends more weight to the charge by
the ITCCS and others that the Vatican has arranged with the Italian
government to shield Ratzinger from criminal prosecution, in
violation of international laws ratified by Italy.

http://itccs.org/2013/02/16/roman-church-admits-the-popes-guilt-joseph-ratzinger-to-evade-justice-and-hide-out-in-the-vatican-for-his-own-legal-immunity-and-protection/

ghostrider
16th February 2013, 16:27
I honestly dont see a Pope being charged/arrested.
Its a step too far for "authorities"
The fall out on all levels would be horrendous--- some, long term positive.

Chris

my thoughts exactly, but then again , if the government wants to control the masses faith in a higher power, the catholic church and the pope is the place to start... the government wants to be the nanny of the world, they can sell this as look we are protecting the children , and cleaning up the planet blah blah ...

Sidney
16th February 2013, 16:32
"(If he lived anywhere else) then we might have those crazies who are filing lawsuits, or some magistrate might arrest him like other (former) heads of state have been for alleged acts while he was head of state," one source said.

So Let me get this straight. The victims that might sue, are CRAZY, and the perpetrator should be granted security,privacy, and protection. JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH. This world is more ash backwards than I thought already.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
16th February 2013, 16:58
This is more shocking to me than 9-11 actually.

Terrorism is blah anymore.

But things like this still rock the big boats.

lol @.@

let's hope that time will tell the truth about all. god save us @.@

ghostrider
16th February 2013, 17:20
"(If he lived anywhere else) then we might have those crazies who are filing lawsuits, or some magistrate might arrest him like other (former) heads of state have been for alleged acts while he was head of state," one source said.

So Let me get this straight. The victims that might sue, are CRAZY, and the perpetrator should be granted security,privacy, and protection. JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH. This world is more ash backwards than I thought already.

if it is true, wow ! we know you traffic children and torture them but, if you step down we will look the other way... the pinniacle of corruption on all fronts ... sad the man lives 85 years and this is what he will be remembered for ...

ghostrider
16th February 2013, 17:31
the more I think on this, ... the crimes against innocent children is not the issue, I think it could be a money and land grab for control of the library of the Vatican... the controllers have known about the deeds of the Vatican, why now move on them ??? Money, and control of knowledge, the library ...

syrwong
16th February 2013, 17:44
There is always a limit to how shocking a news story can be because the MSM create a large part of reality. The assignation of JFK, the murder of Lady Dianna, or yesterday’s meteorite explosion are shocking, but possible. They can all be explained one way or another by MSM, and can appear as headlines. However, can you imagine a reality where the Pope is handcuffed or chained and ushered into a police car? I can’t.

Kryztian
16th February 2013, 17:58
As far as I can tell, the International into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) has all the force, power and resources of one Canadian activist behind it, Kevin D. Annett. Rev. Annett might be resourceful and articulate, but I don't think his charges have the Vatican trembling in its shoes.

humanalien
16th February 2013, 18:00
I was trying to find some news from a main stream
source but i couldn't find anything.

Fractalius
16th February 2013, 20:57
The current pope could be arrested if he became the ex pope, and reverted back to being Mr Ratty, but the Reuters article saying he is going to stay as a vatican citizen, posted in post #3 of the thread answers this. There's lots of speculation on fulfilment of prophecy too. Both Bible and Malachy. But not necessarily any sign of divine prophecy fulfilment, it is more than likely man made.

I guess those of us with prophecies of SOMEONEOROTHER the SNEAK, (who stages the fulfilment of a great prophecy by manipulating people and events and making people see hear and feel things that seem like miracles). Can say that prophecy is being fulfilled also.

Which brings us to the False Prophet/s I guess.

*Looks around, thinks*

Because you know, if you were entrusted with the task of meeting the fulfilment of prophecy, and that involved creating a false prophet, would that false prophet be a religion, or would it be conspiracy and information on the web that is contrary to the agenda ("truth"). I guess there is a lot more power to be gained by subjugating a religious empire.