PDA

View Full Version : Max Igan Round Table Discussion : What the FUQ? : The One People's Public Trust

markpierre
16th February 2013, 11:34
Any Crowhouse fans? I don't care if you are, this is interesting. And I like Max.

Max with Scott Bartle (What The FUQ?) and Heather Tucci-Jarraf, trustee for the One People's Trust, and some good Q&A for a change.
I think. I hope. Seems like it. I'm tired of vague stories and vaguer dismissals.
But it's so simple that complex minds can't go there. Gotta get some clarification on the OPPT.

If it's true, it's still up to the people to enforce it. The same set of rules (the UCC), the PTW uses to rob and persecute and prosecute the people,
compels them to identify themselves as who they claim to be.
They're not who they claim to be. None of them.
And that's where the fun starts.

Link to part 1 of five. Part 2-5 see post 23. Thanks Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w344_hYuB6Y

astrid
16th February 2013, 11:39
Thanks MP... Max is the man, always inspirational and peace loving,
Love him.

Fred Steeves
16th February 2013, 11:48
Max is one of the very few who I still tune into from time to time, just to see what he's up to. He's genuine, an original thinker, and an idea guy.

Ernie Nemeth
16th February 2013, 11:53
Sure glad I dropped that childhood religion like a hot potato, at the tender age of forteen! Dad weren't too happy...

Not one for rubbing it in, dad, but I told you so...

astrid
16th February 2013, 12:13
lets try and keep this one bumped,
Such powerful info.

markpierre
16th February 2013, 12:58
I think it would be pretty easy to use the structure that's in place. Keep the monkeys where they are.

Without shareholders, they can feed the people.

All the guys who want to keep their jobs are trained in 'honesty', 'integrity', 'accountability' and if necessary,
a years internship in sub-poverty to learn some compassion and humility. .

christian
16th February 2013, 13:36
I started listening, but they just don't come out with the gist and I don't have the time right now, so in one paragraph, can anybody say: What does TOPPT do and why is it significant? From all I figured so far some people found inconsistencies in the paperwork of the globalists, and now they are like, "you don't abide by your own regulations, now we've got you by the balls!" But I don't quite see that, the gangsters never really abide by their paperwork and just go ahead anyways. I don't see how they can be overcome by a paper-move, I figure that won't manifest until the consciousness and awareness of the people is really moving forward, along with our actions of course.

Fred Steeves
16th February 2013, 14:03
From all I figured so far some people found inconsistencies in the paperwork of the globalists, and now they are like, "you don't abide by your own regulations, now we've got you by the balls!" But I don't quite see that, the gangsters never really abide by their paperwork and just go ahead anyways.

Yeah, I didn't get real far into that one either christian. Not one of Max's better presentations IMO. This is why at one point some time ago I took a good long look at the Freeman movement, and then decided thanks, but no thanks. Like you say, at a certain point they'll do what they darn well please anyway, just cuz.(LOL)

Playing the system against itself may work short term, for those skilled enough to do so, but long term? Not a chance.:no: Even if that movement got to the point of actually threatening the main power structure itself, which I highly doubt, a swift and ruthless "Night Of The Long Knives" move would take care of matters once and for all.

I don't see how they can be overcome by a paper-move, I figure that won't manifest until the consciousness and awareness of the people is really moving forward, along with our actions of course.

That's it in a nutshell.

markpierre
16th February 2013, 14:32
I started listening, but they just don't come out with the gist and I don't have the time right now, so in one paragraph, can anybody say: What does TOPPT do and why is it significant? From all I figured so far some people found inconsistencies in the paperwork of the globalists, and now they are like, "you don't abide by your own regulations, now we've got you by the balls!" But I don't quite see that, the gangsters never really abide by their paperwork and just go ahead anyways. I don't see how they can be overcome by a paper-move, I figure that won't manifest until the consciousness and awareness of the people is really moving forward, along with our actions of course.

I thought it was worth the time to hear it all. Make your own decision.

She mentions documentation that we can use.

home page: http://oppt-in.com/

Find documents tab under 'Resources'.

Hey Fred, let's just encourage people not to bother with anything. That'll solve the problem.

Nerge
16th February 2013, 14:49
I don't see how they can be overcome by a paper-move, I figure that won't manifest until the consciousness and awareness of the people is really moving forward, along with our actions of course.

The thing is (and I agree with the sentiment there), I don't believe this is just a paper move, that's a part of it for sure but one of the other major parts - which is gathering momentum - is actually waking people up to the fact of what a big con-job this whole system is and how they managed to trick people into going along with it. To me this is the major point and once enough people 'get that', then the paper work almost becomes irrelevant, when the majority no longer want to play by their rules due to the fact that people see how duped they've been to it all.

I think it's very easy for us to have our 'logical hats on', yet completely miss the bigger point of all this action - if there was more working together of the people, different sites and 'alternative community' celebrities, so-to-speak, then we'd be much better off than we are right now disagreeing on who's (more) right or (more) wrong, as that's playing exactly into the PTW's hands.

More cooperation and less dumping on differing opinions of how to get it done is needed; most of us are trying to work towards the same end goal let's focus on that and what different strengths people can bring towards obtaining that end.

Going off on a bit of a tangent here, but it is frustrating when I think how much we could all achieve if we did in fact spend more time focusing on the positive points and working together rather than crapping on different ideas or writing them off completely if there's certain parts we don't agree with completely.

I live in hope! :)

Christine
16th February 2013, 15:02
Thinking and acting on all fronts.

They are all needed.

What is really important for everyone, no matter the degree of awareness is that we DO something. If it means planting a garden, marching in the street, blogging, finding legal loop holes, clearing the astral, it all comes down to being the change.

If we do not move into action we will fall to apathy. Another Max Igan video, listening to it right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obk9B7AjLR8&list=UUaYX7xGgPvltLQBFBc6eUZw&index=6

Fred Steeves
16th February 2013, 15:05
Hey Fred, let's just encourage people not to bother with anything. That'll solve the problem.

That's it in a nutshell.

Perhaps you missed where I totally agreed with christian, that action is also needed Mark? Geez...

christian
16th February 2013, 15:10
The thing is (and I agree with the sentiment there), I don't believe this is just a paper move, that's a part of it for sure but one of the other major parts - which is gathering momentum - is actually waking people up to the fact of what a big con-job this whole system is and how they managed to trick people into going along with it. To me this is the major point and once enough people 'get that', then the paper work almost becomes irrelevant, when the majority no longer want to play by their rules due to the fact that people see how duped they've been to it all.

That's really always important. And TOPPT surely has its merit there. But when I put it in perspective, it focuses on just one aspect of a giant convoluted scam system. Take then for instance the world monetary system in general. What a scam, people increasingly become aware of it, and still we are quite tied to it. Same thing with so many institutions and frameworks. So besides the merits of TOPPT, they should really point out, that there's more to the overall story than what they do and found out, and I don't really see that, they seem quite restrictedly focused on their operation right now.

Or another thing that I know some things about, is that Germany right now is like an emergency apparatus, while by law the Reich still exists in pre-WWII boarders. No kidding, this has been confirmed by the Supreme Court and by high-ranking politicians over the years. Only never really made the news and we're still living in this phony system pretending. People have tried to get to the authorities with paperwork saying, "the Federal Republic of Germany is not a state, I claim my real statehood, I'm not doing business with you any longer," and so on, and there are quite some who got the legal issues figured out and presented them very aptly. But so far they have not had a lot of success, although some! Anyways, I kind of agree with you, TOPPT is simply another means to raise awareness, just like those folks here in Germany did with their investigations and actions, but I highly doubt that it's the silver bullet. And I do think it's important to discern that, because I see people who invest all their hopes and dreams into this idea, that TOPPT is going to fix it all, not directed to anyone here directly, but I've seen it on German sites and I was contacted and asked to translate their material by people who are totally hooked. But I refused with the reasons I outlined here. I'd have been willing to do it, if I could see how it's such a big game-changer, but so far I'm not at all convinced of that.

markpierre
16th February 2013, 15:28

That's it in a nutshell.

Perhaps you missed where I totally agreed with christian, that action is also needed Mark? Geez...

I saw that Fred. I thought it was pretty wimpy compared to the hopeless part. But if I didn't think you value starting fires
I probably would have said that anyway.

The vids are a good hour of someones time and you need to hear the whole thing.
It talks about the money system because it undermines everything about it now. .
I don't know if that's it. But it's such a strange and impossibly reasonable idea.
The only kind that will work. It forces the system, whatever it is,
to be accountable to it's own rules.

We probably have time later to stand in front of tanks, but can anyone spare a minute now?

Nerge
16th February 2013, 15:43

That's really always important. And TOPPT surely has its merit there. But when I put it in perspective, it focuses on just one aspect of a giant convoluted scam system. Take then for instance the world monetary system in general. What a scam, people increasingly become aware of it, and still we are quite tied to it. Same thing with so many institutions and frameworks. So besides the merits of TOPPT, they should really point out, that there's more to the overall story than what they do and found out, and I don't really see that, they seem quite restrictedly focused on their operation right now.

Or another thing that I know some things about, is that Germany right now is like an emergency apparatus, while by law the Reich still exists in pre-WWII boarders. No kidding, this has been confirmed by the Supreme Court and by high-ranking politicians over the years. Only never really made the news and we're still living in this phony system pretending. People have tried to get to the authorities with paperwork saying, "the Federal Republic of Germany is not a state, I claim my real statehood, I'm not doing business with you any longer," and so on, and there are quite some who got the legal issues figured out and presented them very aptly. But so far they have not had a lot of success, although some! Anyways, I kind of agree with you, TOPPT is simply another means to raise awareness, just like those folks here in Germany did with their investigations and actions, but I highly doubt that it's the silver bullet. And I do think it's important to discern that, because I see people who invest all their hopes and dreams into this idea, that TOPPT is going to fix it all, not directed to anyone here directly, but I've seen it on German sites and I was contacted and asked to translate their material by people who are totally hooked. But I refused with the reasons I outlined here. I'd have been willing to do it, if I could see how it's such a big game-changer, but so far I'm not at all convinced of that.

I see what you're saying Christian and I agree; people can focus too much one area or the next 'big thing' that comes along claiming to free everyone. I don't think the TOPPT is claiming to be a silver bullet fix-all solution, it's a means to an end.

Focusing on the financial side of things is only one part, although a pretty key one in my opinion as it links to so much else and that's the point here.

TOPPT, among many other ventures to free people from the current controlling systems, is merely a step, a jumping off point, a kink of light in the darkness as it were. Action that gives people that initial kick and stepping off point to start taking action (not necessary TOPPT related or focused) and being who they really want to be, and that is the key point for me, not specifically what it's claiming to do but how it can open people's eyes and doors for them to see what's actually going on.

The key here is to wake people up and get them taking action and working together, being who they really want to be; as you mentioned, others have taken action in the past but this hasn't lead to major changes - well, probably due to it being small pockets of people, those are easy to bury and cover up.

The point is I believe is to think big here; people don't have to have a TOPPT flag on their back or the name of some other people's effort to do something to free and wake people up - why restrict ourselves? If people choose to do that then that's their own free-will choice.

I'm looking at all this as another effort to educate people as to what's going on, not a magic bullet or a solve-all solution, but another step among many to get us to where we actually want to be. :)

Mad Hatter
16th February 2013, 16:59
No offense meant but a large part of the problem with a lot of people who find themselves confronted with the whole sovereign freeman movement information for the first time is the issue of wanting the information in one paragraph / template or less.

It's a bit like demanding an explanation of Quantum Electro Dynamics by an audience that has never studied the prerequisite science ie mission impossible, whereas old hands (on either topic) get it pretty much straight away.

The video 'What the F.U.Q. (Frequently Unanswered Questions) of the Australian Government' made by Scott Bartle is probably one of the most concise methods I have seen to date for outlining the actual issue and presenting a very simple solution. I highly recommend those that have not watched it do so as it is almost exactly what OPPT has done but on a worldwide scale.

Now how to put this in one paragraph layman's terms (and I may well get it wrong so the usual caveat of do your own research applies)...

The entire planetary governance and banking system are all corporations, effectively running a debt /slave system under one set of rules known as the Universal Commercial Code (UCC for short). The UCC is where public notices can be filed and in such a manner under their own laws that unless rebutted will stand as 'truth at law'. What OPPT have done is to make a filing on behalf of all mankind asking the aforementioned corporations to prove they have authority to stand between you and your makers rules (source / yahweh / god /allah / choose your own deity), done in such a way that the bind for TPTW is that if they rebut the presumption they are effectively admitting to running the aforementioned debt / slave system, obviously something none of them are in any hurry to do. After allowing the legal length of time required for counter argument and there being none the next series of steps was to foreclose on all those corporations again allowing the legal required time after which the filings stand as truth at law having been 'perfected' as they say.

What does this mean for the people? Think about it... that means in short NO corporations, No governments, No borders, No countries, NO Federal Reserve, NO UN, NO BIS, NO WHO and on it goes... but it does mean we all stand as equals in 100% personal liability for our actions going forward ie no hiding behind statutes or bits of paper claiming limited liability because of this or that.

OMG anarchy on the way I hear you say....well no actually... OPPT thought long and hard about that so also put on the table something they called CVACS (Creators Value Asset Centres) using much the same methods giving we the people an interim step for re-organising how we wish to be governed in future (if at all) and as a structure these impose extremely strict controls regarding transparency of actions of anyone wishing to take up the role of being a true public servant. (Not sure any of the current politicians will want such jobs!!)

Effectively (if you've watched Scott's video) we all now have a non aggressive tool at our disposal where we can simply ask any government or corporate subset attempting to enforce some claim against us, the simple question 'By what authority' and at the same time point to the OPPT UCC filings and ask if they can rebut those claims and if not any further business between us will therefore be based on a contract basis human being to human being in full 100% personal liability (ie your blue costume, black robe and wig or whatever no longer protects you the living breathing man from further civil action should you do wrong). These are our going rates if you wish to proceed!!

As a process it is probably as simple as it can be and all that is required is for enough people to comprehend it and take the appropriate action. The ramifications of that are huge.

What about the money I hear you say... well having potentially been given a clean slate it really is up to ALL of us to work something out that is better than the old ways. One way might be to use the CVAC model for total transparency coupled with no interest. Another might be something like BitCoin or a combination thereof. I am sure that there is no shortage of awake and aware smart minds that could contribute to a satisfactory solution but given that the window of opportunity is here NOW the conversation needs to begin pretty much immediately so over to you guys.

For those with eyes to see this an opportunity to bring about a paradigm shift from one of scarcity to one of abundance that so many of us enjoy talking about so will you continue talking about it or will you seize the opportunity to be the change you want to see?

Sorry but that would have been a very long single paragraph, thus I admit failure, but for readability and all that it's the best I can do under the circumstances...:p

cheers

Journeyon
16th February 2013, 20:25
Thank you for bringing this information here markpierre. I have heard of the OPPT-IN movement and have been trying to listen with an open mind and heart. I have been feeling change is coming. My heart and gut feeling is the PTW are throwing all they can at us because they know their days are numbered. I listened to Max's round table discussion trying to get a better understanding of what the One People's Public Trust is exactly. I also listened to "What the FUQ" and felt hopeful. As far as I'm concerned, it just makes sense. I feel the best thing about this movement is that people are starting to question. Even people who work for the government will have to start asking some of these questions. I believe this may be when the dominos start to fall. How this will happen, I don't know. But I feel the best thing we can do is to try to focus on the world we want to live in. Who am I as a BEing? Can I be and live according to my own soveren will, allowing others the same right? From what I have heard the OPPT filling may make this our right. We will see...

Here is the video MadHatter spoke of. What the FUQ?
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=related&v=umVj5XQYAi8

I found this today detailing what the OPPT is.
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-is-oppt.html

In peace,
Journeyon

write4change
17th February 2013, 01:22
Madhatter, could you embed a link to see this video on the legalistic global framework you are talking about. I would deeply appreciate it.

markpierre
17th February 2013, 02:25
What's interesting is that this undermines every argument that keeps the 'system as it is' intact.
To the courts 'well who are you?' They can't answer because it's never been asked before.
To the regulators, 'Well who are you? Who do you work for? Why is there disparity in the way you exercise your responsibility?'
To the lawmakers, 'Who are you? How are these acts lawful? What lawful authority binds us to these acts? '

The cop on the street. 'Who do you work for? Are you a servant of the people or an armed paramilitary enforcer for the corporation?'
He could as easily be a trustworthy friend and advocate for your protection. He might (probably) not know that he's personally liable and at risk for acting for the corporation,
and for impersonating a legally appointed officer of the law. He's not. It's his right to know that.
Then again he might know the game, in which case I don't mind seeing him impoverished for a while. I'll have his house thanks. It's a good experience/education for him.
I'm glad to help him recover his dignity and self worth. He can stay with me. Humility wasn't/isn't an easy lesson for me either.

You guys, this isn't just about the monitory system. It's about how we view ourselves and treat each other. You 'visioners', what happens when your vision boards begin to manifest?
Do you get a little confused and not know quite how to receive the things you ask for? Do you get full of yourself and go on and on about your visioning powers?
Or just get on to the business of living (or learning to live) in a new set of conditions? A completely new and alien set of conditions. A new paradigm.
If you think 4D is possible, it's going to have to occur to you in a way that you can understand and cope with. A slave does not know how to be free, and the system depends on that.
Christian is right, nothing can be recognized in 4D through the activity of 3D thinking. So who activates that change in thinking?

We'll probably know the validity of this argument when we see the secret legislation that appears to stop it. That's the only way they know how to behave.
But we're learning a better way to behave, and we can teach it to them.

It doesn't exclude 'them'. 'They' have the same right and opportunity that we have to live and love and learn and discover what we're capable of.
It doesn't exclude anyone. It doesn't need to be combative.

Mad Hatter
17th February 2013, 04:07
Madhatter, could you embed a link to see this video on the legalistic global framework you are talking about. I would deeply appreciate it.

I wish...as it would be so much easier to help show / wake people up. It has probably not been done as one video as it would end being something that put a Cecile b de Mille epic adventure to shame. ;)

One that I found very interesting in my travels down this rabbit hole if you have not already seen it is...

The Ring of Power: Empire of the city and can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc4FFlTvWEY

It is very long and is probably too much for one sitting as it joins an enormous number of dots.

The legal framework is the law of international commerce which is the amalgamation of admiralty law and law merchant law as now codified in the UCC. A really good picture of that commercial interconnection is pointed at in this thread...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?28356-Study-shows-powerful-corporations-really-do-control-the-world-s-finances

There used to be a link to the actual diagram that you could spin the ball and zoom in-out but alas I cannot find that at the moment.

Hope this helps

cheers

markpierre
17th February 2013, 18:24
BUMP.....too many anomalous things going on to not take this seriously

Fractalius
17th February 2013, 21:33
This interview is great. I listened to it yesterday, downloaded it to play to a few people and listen again. While listening to it again, my computer crashed and this eventuated in that 10 year old pc now being dead. Not really a spooky co-incidence as the PC has had a reoccurring problem from new and it decided it was time to go off to the place for circuit boards in the sky.

Anyhow, the information is almost unbelievable, it sounds simple but to get ones belief around it being that simple is tricky. I was looking to my peers, you lot, to convince me what I had read was as significant as it sounds. It sounded like Heather and co had basically done what "Neo" did by being able to see the matrix...

But then, reading responses made me think maybe it wasn't as world changing as it sounded, so thought I better go listen to it again. Leading to computer burn haha.

still yet to try and relisten to it and will do shortly.

Paul
18th February 2013, 06:59
Any Crowhouse fans? I don't care if you are, this is interesting. And I like Max.

Max with Scott Bartle (What The FUQ?) and Heather Tucci-Jarraf, trustee for the One People's Trust, and some good Q&A for a change.

http://www.youtube.com/user/aodscarecrow
Your link goes to AOD ScaReCRoW's Youtube channel, which will typically display whatever are the most recent uploads to that channel.

I'm guessing you are referring to these five Youtube videos:

The One Peoples Public Trust - A Roundtable Discussion - 1/5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w344_hYuB6Y)
The One Peoples Public Trust - A Roundtable Discussion - 2/5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_99jfju5QgQ)
The One Peoples Public Trust - A Roundtable Discussion - 3/5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GsaGupYk1s)
The One Peoples Public Trust - A Roundtable Discussion - 4/5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy9nth1yIts)
The One Peoples Public Trust - A Roundtable Discussion - 5/5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64lnFI1_9KA)

Highwhistler
20th February 2013, 11:27
Currently, I believe this is the best video to introduce The One People's Public Trust. It is 8 minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abehIMfmkxw

Mad Hatter
20th February 2013, 15:55
For those that are assuming that this is just about legal paperwork well you'd only be partially correct. It would seem that the language being used in the UCC filings are not only in legalese but also in highly advanced multidimensional energetics designed to speak to the heart. Probably best explained in this interview... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecollectiveimagination/2013/02/20/the-collective-imagination--1920-feb-2013

I would appreciate feedback from any of the more gifted energy practitioners here on how you perceive what is being explained.

cheers

Highwhistler
20th February 2013, 16:12
I would appreciate feedback from any of the more gifted energy practitioners here on how you perceive what is being explained.

I've researched, downloaded dozens files, read and re-read them, listened to interviews and contemplated all of this for much of 2 days and have found OPPT to be a brilliant, intelligent, heart-sourced movement.

Its high intentions are to dissolve individual and collective human slavery to governments and corporations, to restore our most essential freedoms, and to clarify our personal connections to Self, Earth and First Source.

SKAWF
20th February 2013, 18:14
i have a couple of reservations about the oppt.

the first is, why do they use sigil magic in their logo?
(this is the one that looks like letters arranged randomly)

the second is that it is a collective...
like the current PTB structure is a collective.

and thirdly.....

why do we need a another trust?....

thats what got us all into this in the first place.

that said i havnt really looked into it all.

so i will do.... but with the knowledge that i have often been uneasy about things..
which have later turned out quite well.

cheers

Tee
20th February 2013, 21:22
I have been following this for several weeks now. When I first started looking at it I was purely looking at the legalese but felt there was something different about it. My mind kept saying how this would be any different than any other thing I have seen over the years. As I have listened, read and felt this, I have realized that it is SO much more. It is an energetic release, a freeing that definitely speaks to my being, my heart and reminds me. I resonate with this. When I read, listen, talk about or even think about it, I my body vibrates with truth.

With Gratitude,
Tee

Kimberley
20th February 2013, 22:30
I personally have been trying to wrap myself around understanding OPPT and it is not making sense to me (yet?).

I listened to the first half hour of Lisa Harrison's show from yesterday... that madhatter posted above... and I have read a lot and been listening to various talks for weeks. I will listen to the Max Igan when I have time and see if he can help me understand...I really like Max Igan!

Highwhistler I wish I could do a mind meld with you to understand :-) I am trying but it is not happening and that frustrates me. I have listened to Heather several different times and I really am not understanding what she is saying...it feels like she is talking in circles with lots of big words.

And if I am getting this correctly it seems as if all the documents have all been written by Heather.

The reason I am writing this is because since I am having such "trouble" it is an indicator for me that it is not important for me.

I am wondering if anyone else that has been paying attention to this OPPT stuff is feeling the same way I am? I see here and see around the internet that a lot of people seem to be "understanding" However if anyone else is in the place I am describing I would love to know. Thank you for speaking up.

However I will give Max a listen :-) in one last attempt... Thank you!

SKAWF
21st February 2013, 02:14
... that mad hater posted above...

one 't' makes a huge difference doesnt it!!.

i know exactly how you feel.
its not like i enjoy the world tptb have created.
so if someone came along with a credible alternative....
i would almost be magnetically drawn to it...

and its not like is so complicated, that i'm not capable of understanding it.

i'll give it another listen or two though.

here is the full length discussion

hdVYuaDWReQ

PS ive listened to it three times now.
i have come to think that these guys are on a different planet to the one i'm on.
they say that the corporations have been collapsed, like it has happened.
but they havnt have they?.......
i really do understand why people want to support this.... i do.

but it doesnt 'feel' right.

i cant nail exactly why though.

ive always been a bit of a rebel. never truly supporting the system.
ive always done exactly what i wanted.....
so maybe it doesnt feel right because i already have what they say i have gained.

time will tell i spose.

if there is any substance to this.... it will be shown to be true.
until then, i reserve judgement on it, until i see an effect that it has on the world structure.

markpierre
21st February 2013, 02:36
For those that are assuming that this is just about legal paperwork well you'd only be partially correct. It would seem that the language being used in the UCC filings are not only in legalese but also in highly advanced multidimensional energetics designed to speak to the heart. Probably best explained in this interview... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecollectiveimagination/2013/02/20/the-collective-imagination--1920-feb-2013

cheers

I found it pretty astounding, and really 'felt' excited. She was having a mystical experience.
I think we're so sensitive to news that seems too good to be true, because we're still thinking in the old way.
Doubt and irresponsibility are a big part of that paradigm. This makes EVERYONE accountable. That means us too.
When 'no accountability' is what we've been accepting as their means of control all this while.
We're each accountable for what we know is right, and for enforcing it.

If we have that code registered and representing us, we have to choose to enforce it for ourselves.
No more arm chair 'wait and see what happens'. If you do that, you know what will happen.
We can be retrained! I loved the language. It defines a sovereign human and makes every other code in the UCC subject to it.
It's like listening to a lawyer confounding you with legalese and saying, "so what I'm hearing you say is that the world is a business,
and you're telling me I'm a cog in a machine". Whether I agree with it or not.
And then saying, "try this language, you moron". "You be confounded for a change". And compelling him to be accountable to it.
My god, he might wake up. Or kill himself.

gripreaper
21st February 2013, 03:37
Let me be brief.

There is the sovereign, there is the slave. In order to be sovereign, one must rescind all adhesion contracts, file sovereign declarations with the appropriate agencies with which one receives benefits and privileges, and one must be able to operate and sustain themselves outside of regular commerce in the fiat debt based system.

This is not an easy task to complete, and there are many examples of those who have tried in the last few decades, as the Sovereignty movements have tried and tested many different approaches, protocols, and paperwork. Everything is in trusts, and everything is commerce.

To access the trusts which are part of our unalienable rights as human beings, and force the current commercial structures to honor these trusts, goes against the trusts which we have acquiesced to, regardless of our lack of awareness of our doing so, or not. There is no system in place which can force those in commercial power to be honorable.

Until there is an awareness which encompasses many people, and the indignation is strong enough to where enough people have had enough and are aware of the slave structure to which they willingly adhere, and enough people get together and go against the structure is such a way that they no longer support the current system of commerce, it will be difficult to bring about a global change.

I'm optimistic, considering more people are waking up, but we have a long ways to go yet.

markpierre
21st February 2013, 20:29
Heres a channel with Ron Van Dyke and a great explanation of 'tusts' and how they work and how they're being perverted,
and what all the govts obligations are and why they can't escape this.

WHAT ABOUT TRUSTS, THE OPPT & CVACS? I love Van Dyke, he reminds me of Modwiz. That air of Wizdom.

http://www.youtube.com/user/paradoxman316?feature=watch

And the Youtube of the first vid in case that channel changes in content. I don't know how to access the others from this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N51COkhwmxc

And this is Max Igan, being interviewed by Sean Maguire about Max's understanding and feelings on the OPPT. I think this is just before the OP interview with Heather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x3yRebLwe4&list=PLiMTFp5iNlb9ajhGm0-qAT6rmRp-aZOQO&index=1

It's getting clearer and clearer. I think this really is happening.

added:
Hey Hey Hey. pay attention to what Ron's talking about around 20 minutes in.
Why the OPPT is different, and done something irrefutable that's never been done before. It places all 'trusts' in the hands of the Creator. The bottom line.
The real authority and responsibility. And no authority can claim ownership above that.
This is so cool.

And damn, more Max Igan getting into 'trusts' and their obligations. And ours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CitXE_EJAc8&list=PLiMTFp5iNlb_6C-ZG2hpqKWbD8WI3mFI0&index=1

Thank our old friend Blueskywalking for all this info.

christian
21st February 2013, 21:52
Honestly, the TOPPT people point out a lot of interesting stuff, that has been known all along though.

And then they say, we're the trustees in charge of all the hidden gold reserves, the system is fraudelent and now we declare ourselves sorveign, amen.

I appreciate how TOPPT is a sign of the times, raising awareness and so on. But this particular plan is just as good as any plan saying, "we just all gotta declare the system fraudulent and ourselves sovereign." Good idea, of course, that's what we're striving for anyways, not? The system is a scam and people are putting up with it. The system won't change, so the people gotta become aware and active, that's key. Whether folks learn about 9-11, banking, the NWO in general...

Maybe I'm a bit dull here, but what is the essential move any individual is supposed to make to help this unfold? And don't say "looking at the info and acting on it," because that is and has been the issue all along, how to get people to stand up for themselves.

Paul
21st February 2013, 23:16
My suspicion is that these and other such movements that would have us individuals disavow our "corporate identity", or assume some "sovereign identity", before the current legal system, are unfortunate distractions from a more serious problem.

The current legal system has been hijacked by corporate power. Corporations have become "super persons", which cannot be imprisoned, have eternal life, can donate unlimited funds to political campaigns (in the US), are not subject to the death penalty, and have a legal mandate to be amoral greedy bastards focused on accumulating increasing power over all important aspects of our civilization and of us humans. Corporate entities have become far more powerful than any ordinary individual could possibly become.

A not so minor detail -- very near the front of part 2 of 5 of this Max Igan show, one of those being interviewed, Heather Ann Jarraf-Tucci I suppose, says, with a bit of hesitation, that UCC stands for "Uniform Criminal Court." I believe it stands for "Uniform Commercial Code." This is a rather non-trivial confusion, in my view, for such a term that should be well known to those leading such an effort as OPPT.

In sum, I think that OPPT is (yet another) distraction from a more serious problem.

lslimerick
21st February 2013, 23:26
The UCC is a model code, so it does not have legal effect in a jurisdiction unless UCC provisions are enacted by the individual legislatures as statutes. Currently, the UCC (in whole or in part) has been enacted, with some local variation, in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the Virgin Islands.

What is the UCC?
The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), a comprehensive code addressing most aspects of commercial law, is generally viewed as one of the most important developments in American law. The UCC text and draft revisions are written by experts in commercial law and submitted as drafts for approval to the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws (now referred to as the Uniform Law Commissioners), in collaboration with the American Law Institute. The Commissioners are all attorneys, qualified to practice law, including state and federal judges, legislators and law professors from throughout the United States and its territories. These quasi-public organizations meet and decide whether to endorse these drafts or to send them back to the experts for revision. The revision process may result in several different revisions of the original draft. Once a draft is endorsed, the Uniform Law Commissioners recommend that the states adopt these rules.

SKAWF
21st February 2013, 23:27
thats the thing, as long as we have that corporate identity, it evidences the trust that was created when our birth was registered with the state.
as long as it exists.... we can hold them to account.

if they act in a manner which is not in your interests, they are in breach of trust.

if we dismantle it.......

we have no means to hold them accountable.

so they could theoretically do what they want to us....... without constraint, or consequence.

its not something i would rush into... or out of.

Paul
22nd February 2013, 00:30
thats the thing, as long as we have that corporate identity, it evidences the trust that was created when our birth was registered with the state.
as long as it exists.... we can hold them to account.

if they act in a manner which is not in your interests, they are in breach of trust.

if we dismantle it.......

we have no means to hold them accountable.

so they could theoretically do what they want to us....... without constraint, or consequence.

its not something i would rush into... or out of.

So ... you're saying that the "corporate identify" is the means to hold "them" responsible? I take it you're saying that we're all, both "them" and "us", beholden to whatever it is that manifests this corporate identity, and that corporate power is the necessary means to our freedom.

I'd suggest it's the other way around, that "they" have formed this notion of corporation to control us, humanity. They are not beholden to corporations, but the reverse. Corporations manifest, in a legal sense as well as in a financial and armed might sense, the eternal, almighty, unchained power over humanity to which the bastards in power aspire. Corporations are the new Gods ... bigger than (our) lives ... and they were created and extended in order to facilitate the lust for total control over humanity of the bastards in power on this planet.

SKAWF
22nd February 2013, 01:34
no, i'm saying that the corporate identity is evidence of the trust that was created when your birth was registered with the state.
just like the birth certificate is also proof of that trust.

its about looking at the same thing from two different sides.

they may have ultimate control over the corporation, because they own it,

but that corporation was created as a result of them taking legal title to my god given rights.

in common law jurisdiction, I........ am the equitable shareholder and beneficiary of that trust, and they are my trustee's.
but in statutory jurisdiction (corporate), they are the equitable shareholder and beneficiary, and i am the trustee.

i cannot hold them to account if i am in statutory jurisdiction. they have all the power.

but in common law jurisdiction, i have the terms and conditions of the trust on my side.
if they do not act on my behalf and for my benefit... they are in breach of trust,
and i can take them to civil court. where I have all the power.

collapse the trust, and i have no standard to measure them against.
they cannot be in breach of a trust that no longer exists.

a creation of man, does not have a higher status than a creation of god.
corporations are non living entities, unable to do anything for themselves.
they cannot sign contracts, or cheques.... they have to have officers do that for them,
whereas i can sign my own contracts and cheques.
my lawful status is much much higher than theirs,
and anyone who says different, had better be prepared to prove that in civil court.
which i already know they cant.

cheers

Paul
22nd February 2013, 01:55
and anyone who says different, had better be prepared to prove that in civil court.
Grant me the power to control who becomes judge, and I care not what you think you can prove in court :).

SKAWF
22nd February 2013, 02:07
Grant me the power to control who becomes judge, and I care not what you think you can prove in court :).

i make the claim.... it is they who must prove otherwise.

i have often said that if they truly.... had the power over us,
they would state that failure to comply with their statutes WILL result in penalties.....

but they cant say that. they dont have the power to punish people for not abiding with statutes.
instead they have to exert a strong 'influence' over you by saying you 'may' be subject to penalties.
even though the reality is, there is nothing they can do about it.

there are a few video's floating around, where people have motivated themselves
to find out out the law works, and actually challenge the system in court.

the best one i saw was a guy who started quoting case after case after case.
in the end, the prosecutor took his leave from the court, and handed himself in for arrest.
i dont care what they do 'legally' thats just policy.
if it doesnt carry the force of law its just words. most statutes do not carry the force of law.
but they create the policy anyway knowing that most will never challenge it.
some people do though.... and they win.

we have the real power.

Kiforall
22nd February 2013, 02:12
I haven't had chance to look into this properly yet, is this along the same lines as the Freeman on the land movement?

The One People’s Public Trust itself consists of every person on the planet, the planet itself and the Creator. The One People’s Trust trustees are a group of very skilled individuals including legal professionals who, in conjunction with a positive group inside the financial system, carried out extensive investigations into the massive fraud and theft taking place at the time.

http://oppt-in.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Press-Release-One-People-s-Public-Trust-Foreclosure-on-Major-Corporations.pdf

Paul
22nd February 2013, 03:14
The One People’s Public Trust itself consists of every person on the planet, the planet itself and the Creator.
I merged your new OPPT thread in with the existing thread discussing that.

Mad Hatter
24th February 2013, 06:03
In the lamestream mejia...

from The Guardian:-Pingback: No 253 – MEDIA ARTICLE – In The Money: OPPT Makes Plea To The Swedish Government – Parts 1 & 2 « OPPT - The Unfolding Story

Pingback: In The Money: ‘One People’s Public Trust’ überfällt Ft. Knox « Die Stunde der Wahrheit Look under the business drop down box:- http://guardianlv.com/2013/02/i

and for the sake of balance, TPTW, (IMO entirely predictable) viewpoint....

One Peoples Trust a bust!!

U.S. District Judge Ronald Leighton had this to say about One Peoples Public Trust documents..."Defendant has filed yet another document entitled “Mandatory Judicial Notice.” (See Dkts. #99, 86, 66, 59, 58.) The “Mandatory Judicial Notice” notifies the Court that Defendant “relies in good faith on the public/commercial REGISTRY entries as published at www.peoplestrust1776.org (http://www.peoplestrust1776.org), inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, UCC #2012096074 . . . .”

For lack of a better term, this is gobbledygook. The Court is unsure of the document’s purpose, and given its undecipherable nature, no response is expected from the Government. Defendant is apparently a member of a group loosely styled “sovereign citizens.”

The Court has deduced this from a number of Defendant’s peculiar habits. First, like Mr. Leaming, sovereign citizens are fascinated by capitalization. They appear to believe that capitalizing names has some sort of legal effect. For example, Defendant writes that “the REGISTERED FACTS appearing in the above Paragraph evidence the uncontroverted and uncontrovertible FACTS that the SLAVERY SYSTEMS operated in the names UNITED STATES, United States, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and United States of America . . . are terminated nunc pro tunc by public policy, U.C.C. 1-103 . . . .” (Def.’s Mandatory Jud. Not. at 2.) He appears to believe that by capitalizing “United States,” he is referring to a different entity than the federal government. For better or for worse, it’s the same country.

Second, sovereign citizens, like Mr. Leaming, love grandiose legalese. “COMES NOW, Kenneth Wayne, born free to the family Leaming, 20 December 1955, constituent to The People of the State of Washington constituted 1878 and admitted to the union 22 February 1889 by Act of Congress, a Man, “State of Body” competent to be a witness and having First Hand Knowledge of The FACTS . . . .” (Def.’s Mandatory Jud. Not. at 1.

Third, Defendant evinces, like all sovereign citizens, a belief that the federal government is not real and that he does not have to follow the law. Thus, Defendant argues that as a result of the “REGISTERED FACTS,” the “states of body, persons, actors and other parties perpetuating the above captioned transaction(s) [i.e., the Court and prosecutors] are engaged . . . in acts of TREASON, and if unknowingly as victims of TREASON and FRAUD . . . .” (Def.’s Mandatory Jud. Not. at 2.)

The Court therefore feels some measure of responsibility to inform Defendant that all the fancy legal-sounding things he has read on the internet are make-believe. Defendant can call himself a “public minister” and “private attorney general,” he may file “mandatory judicial notices” citing all his favorite websites, he can even address mail to the “Washington Republic.” But at the end of the day, while sovereign citizens and Defendant cite things like “Universal Law Ordinances,” they are subject to both state and federal laws, just like everyone else.

For the reasons stated above, no response is required by the Government." DATED this 12th day of February, 2013 United States District Judge Ronald B. Leighton

The above came from another skype chat so don't quote me on it because I don't know the initial source.

PS

they are subject to both state and federal laws, just like everyone else

But of course they cannot show you a contract with your wet ink signature on it nor can they prove where they get such alleged authority to make such claims...

funny that

all is well

Hazel
24th February 2013, 06:14
The trickery and deceptions of Admiralty Law is discussed (and how its being tested by free thinkers) in an interview with an American researcher on the topic, on David Wilcocks website. Apologies haven't looked up the web url.. etc, but should be easy to find once n Davids site.

gripreaper
24th February 2013, 06:43
they are subject to both state and federal laws, just like everyone else

But of course they cannot show you a contract with your wet ink signature on it nor can they prove where they get such alleged authority to make such claims... funny that

And they conveniently see no distinction between lawful or legal, de jure or de facto, corporate or sovereign, common law or statutory rules, private or public, or Admiralty, UCC and the Administrative Procedure. Just lump it all into one and call it gobbily-gook. How convenient.

That's what I would do if I was a BAR accredited registered attorney, at the District level, a part of a group of cronies who rub each others backs, with my securitized court cases created as money out of thin air, stuffing my CAFR accounts to make me filthy rich, relatively immune from any laws or prosecutions myself, as I get high off of the ultimate power trip of being a private corporation sitting on the bench in my black robe sheering the sheeple and metering out subjective interpretations of what is lawful.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Pointing out the crazy sovereigns and all their gobbily gook?

markpierre
24th February 2013, 08:08
More interview with Heather.....Blogtalk Radio with 'Conscious Living'.

On this episode of CONSCIOUS LIVING, we are honored to have two guests:
Heather Tucci-Jarraf, one of the trustees of The OPPT (The One People's Public Trust)
and Captain Deryl Zeleny of the Canadian Armed forces.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/globalfactradio/2013/02/22/global-fact-radio-the-oppt-with-heather-tucci-jarraf

genevieve
25th February 2013, 22:07
BRAVO, gripreaper! (re: Post #46)

Thank you, and thank you, markpierre, for starting this discussion.
So many things to consider.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

markpierre
26th February 2013, 20:43
Another BlogTalk radio interview Lisa Harris with Heather and others, address a lot of the nay-sayers and doubter's questions, and what else is current.
Here's a good question; who are you if there is no more fight?
Good listen if you're still vague about what's going on.

Oppt-In

With Hosts
Lisa, Chris and Bob from The Collective Imagination Show, Santos Bonacci, D. from removing the Shackles,
Brian and AK from American Kabuki, Lois Tucci, Heathers mum, Heather Tucci.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomreigns/2013/02/26/oppt-in

Tee
26th February 2013, 23:28
I feel it is the release from 3d thinking and experiencing. I don't see myself printing these forms and sending them out, I almost feel that that would be sinking down and participating in something that I don't believe to be real, but what I do see is that it has freed my mind from believing in the enslavement. That is that in listening to the radio shows and reading the docs, I have come to realize more and more the absurdity of a system I thought was "it" and I have come to love all parts of this system at the same time. Love it because the system is a tool to wake people up. The players in that system are amazing beings and I am so very grateful for each. It has allowed me to see the macrocosm instead of the microcosm of this experience and existence. If I can see that those that enslave us only have that power if you grant it....granting doesn't mean necessarily by paper or laws but energetically. It has made my steps lighter and taken the fear out of the equation. It is seeing light where I thought was darkness. It really is beyond legal.

Thanks markpierre for posting the lastest radio show, I haven't heard it yet.

markpierre
28th February 2013, 10:38
More Blogtalk. Good Q$A with a highly moving introduction, and a beautifully inspiring ending.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecollectiveimagination/2013/02/27/the-collective-imagination--2627-feb-2013

I don't really get why the interest in this forum is so apathetic. If this is occurring as it's reported actually occurring, the world has changed.
What would you do without Big Daddy to terrify and enrage you? Wouldn't that be satisfied by stepping up to your oppressor and saying, "I'm sorry for you, but you're done.
But if you help us and learn from us, you can be free too."

It's a marvelous feeling to entertain freedom now. It's a whole different feeling that you can't know yet because you've never felt it. Not 'relative freedom'. 'Moment's that felt free'.
If it's a weening process for the moment, so the shock doesn't drive us to madness, and the real difference is yet to be known, then isn't that interesting?

At the very least a glimpse of the fact that we really can't know real freedom until we experience it in ourselves. We're actually afraid of it, it's so unknown.
It includes this incredible sense of responsibility for what we do with our freedom. And the excitement of discovering that 'yes, I am responsible'. Humanity is in good hands with you.

There is laughter in Heaven over this if it's true. But what's freeking me out is that it appears more and more that it is. It's being implemented and unraveling a lot of judges and lawyers in a lot of places. We are investigating in this house, implementing it in the CSG fight. Just lately (like in days) politicians here are bringing up toughening standards and blah blah and the public's concerns and rights over the rape drilling that's been going on here.
Well that's been going on a while fellas.
Sorry, I cannot believe that they are interested in that now because they're honest.
I think they know something. I think they're hoping to remain politicians.
I keep trying to 'inform' people of this idea and everyone knows already. I haven't told anyone yet!

Here is the filing in it's proper legal language. Have a feel of the nonsense that corporate legalese is, and have a 'wonder' at what these guys did with it.

http://oppt-in.com/proper-wording-to-the-ucc-filing-vital-info/

markpierre
28th February 2013, 11:06
What it means to have this in the code, is that every one of the rest of the filings in the code, are subject to the conditions of this one.

sigma6
2nd March 2013, 03:58
hmm... back to basics...

OPPT Commentary - Linda Joslin's Universal Awareness Interview with Winston Shrout
8kUSsg7sdLc

markpierre
2nd March 2013, 05:21
Max Igan Speaks to Freedom Central on OPPT w/Host Mel Ve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk1Q2kNnAsM&feature=player_embedded#!

Hey great stuff sigma6. We gotta peel this thing open like an onion. That's how it's going to get done.

sigma6
3rd March 2013, 21:48
This interview with Winston is very telling, I have been 'waiting' for him to say something. It was kind of predictable given how much focus he put on UCC when he filled out his State level UCC1 Financing Statement in 2001. There was a lot of controversy I remember, because for whatever reason people (in denial) didn't want to hear that there was a huge difference between what Winston did and what everyone (98%) was doing... Which is filing a National UCC1 Financing statement. In a nutshell one is a recording of a lien and creates liability (State) and the other is simply a notice in the public. Carries no legal ramifications in and of itself. So if you don't hear people specifically saying "State UCC1 Financing Statement" or "National UCC1 Financing Statement" Then they already have shown they don't understand the differentiation (and who knows what else...) I just gave up discussing it essentially.

And sure enough here it is becoming a controversy again (I swear my life is just one big 'deja vous' after another...) Anyhow I even picked up something ol' Winston didn't quite 'articulate' I still think he is too cryptic sometimes, but it does seem he is now being a little more detailed and explanatory about stuff he is talking about... (knock on wood) Anyhow, I just picked up myself this emphasis that Winston is focusing on not only between a State and National form, but that one represents a "recording" (State) and the other is a "filing" (National)

This makes sense, the UCC1 State form is recorded in person, in the Lien Dept of a County Recorder's Office and on it Winston placed his 'signature' as secured party creditor and then his 'STRAWMAN NAME' as the debtor, ie. the BC name like DOE, JOHN... The National form is done electronically, therefore no signatures, and probably no interpretation as such, and it is considered a filing. According to Winston, judgement is based on "recordation" So this is pretty straight forward. In fact I also remember him saying they changed the whole process, essentially hiding away the State form and putting the National form in 'front of everyone' ( i.e. misleading the herd) around 2003. It seemed obvious to me that this was done precisely because of Winston and the people who were trying to create these liens in the first place.

What they didn't get too heavily into was Heather's process or logic, except for only a few parts. Winston did point out to one caller, that Heather herself calls them "Courtesy Notices". I still don't know the entire process, where she mentioned she "did all the necessary work" I just don't know what that is. And now in retrospect, I didn't quite feel like I got any substantial explanation in the way of detail on what she did exactly. Instead there was this "lawyer thing" (I have seen many times) where I heard 'something to the effect of' "it would being too complicated a process for us to understand?... " (try me at least!...) Thus, although I was initially excited, and impressed that it was a "lawyer" (although people put way, way, way too much emphasis on credentials like this (if anything be suspicious!, although she did say she turned in her bar number, etc) But it could also mean it may be out of reach for ordinary folks as well.

Her description of one of her court experiences is clearly not something average folks could do, the courts will try and eat you alive, essentialy violate their own rules by skirting certain issues and "bluff" you and try to jail you just to "mess" you up... The idea of you losing your job, or savings or getting a criminal record... THEY DON'T CARE... and even encourage it, because they can "mess" you up even more next time... It just makes more sense if you realize you are dealing with a sophisticated organzied crime network run by a secret society and they are dripping with the money they are looting from the people, doing it right in front of our noses, and in the majority of cases with our blessing, you can understand their arrogance and condescension they must feel when dealing with us...) Anyway they operate according to an interpretation of bias toward people with criminal records (thus this whole 3 strikes routine in the US... is another joke in your face, but that is another story)

In any event, this wasn't an outright attack on Heather, they did laud her efforts and I agreed with them, what she is doing is good because it brought back attention and awareness and discussion to the issue. But clearly warned us the same rules apply as always in these endeavours... DON'T jump on something you don't understand. I wish I was made aware at the beginning, how many flakes there are in this movement. How much ego, denial, politics, and misinformation which always comes along with many 'grass roots' movements because it is a wild west. There is no "institution" of standard processes or books, etc. and as a result have seen horrendous results, both experienced by myself and others. Winston and his website and body of work come closest to some kind of a standard approach. But he would be the first to admit he is just "a man" trying to share what he knows, nothing more...

One name that seemed to have a high rate of success with mortgages in particular was Jerry Kane, and he got gunned down in a freak traffic pullover while driving as a 'freeman' without a license with his son out of State. His son may have jumped the gun or may not, they did carry weapons. It also looks like they were at the wrong place at the wrong time dealing with real criminal cops in that area. (again another story, but what a tragedy)

Anyhow this interview is also an excellent outline by Winston on his overview of the trust interpretation aspect of things... and for this reason alone is WELL worth listening to...

Mad Hatter
10th March 2013, 19:04
And now in retrospect, I didn't quite feel like I got any substantial explanation in the way of detail on what she did exactly. Instead there was this "lawyer thing" (I have seen many times) where I heard 'something to the effect of' "it would being too complicated a process for us to understand?... " (try me at least!...) Thus, although I was initially excited, and impressed that it was a "lawyer" (although people put way, way, way too much emphasis on credentials like this (if anything be suspicious!, although she did say she turned in her bar number, etc) But it could also mean it may be out of reach for ordinary folks as well.

Firstly I agree Winston can be very cryptic at times and I second the recommendation that this interview is worthwhile just for what is drawn out of him about the nature of filings / recordings / Trusts etc.

Secondly for those wanting to get a really good handle on what has been done (altho good or bad remains to be seen) for the legalese stuff go to the One Peoples Public Trust 1776 site and download all available documentation. This needs to be followed in sequence as each document builds on the previous ones.

If you are not a legal type go through it with a highlighter and highlight what is not legal gibberish to you, then sit down and read that. The intent will come across pretty strongly.

For those with enough knowledge of legalese however, you will no doubt appreciate the further subtleties buried in there that stand out like 'dogs balls' when it comes to giving the system a message.

The OPPT-in site is all of the information of a more general nature. It is there that you will find the courtesy notices which where not an original part of the OPPT process but instead they are an adaption of a technique being successfully used by the Australians who developed them. They have been tweaked to give reference to the OPPT UCC filings thus allowing an easy way for the average person to leverage a position that probably would be out of the reach of ordinary folk if they had to do it all themselves.

This does not mean the average person should embark on such a process (courtesy notice) without fully comprehending what they are buying into but it seems to me that the whole process has been made a simple as is humanely possible given the complexity of the game being played.

As has been pointed out by others, if you already know who you are and can stand in your own power and authority then all of the paperwork is pointless but if all the furor does nothing more than wake a few more people up to what is really going on then that can only be a good thing.

Having said that, if on the other hand this is the biggest con ever attempted it needs to be exposed for what it is asap so the more eyeballs on the nitty gritty the better.

gripreaper
10th March 2013, 19:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F15SI0986K8