PDA

View Full Version : What do you mean the third dimension is going away?

Camilo
16th February 2013, 16:18
I just came across info on this book, which I find interesting and insightful, and thought that perhaps some of you would too as well.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE THIRD DIMENSION IS GOING AWAY?

The 3rd dimension is falling away. As the long-promised awakening is manifesting, a deep internal Shift is stirring. Many people are suddenly experiencing feelings, situations, and emotions for which they have no frame of reference. In simple terms, the format, structures and framework of the thoughts we think and the emotions we feel are changing. We are now Shifting into a 4th dimensional experience and will then accelerate further into a 5th and 6th dimensional consciousness.

As 3D linear time is collapsing into a single point of 'now' time, the time buffer between our thoughts and our creations is collapsing too. We have less opportunity to practice being aware of our mental and emotional habits before what we think is what we get. This is a very big deal.

But this transition doesn’t have to be a challenging or difficult time. In addition to explaining what the Shift is, why it’s happening now, where it’s leading us, and what 'dimensions' are, this book reveals some simple yet profound energy tools that can help you step out of the noise and drama of the 3rd dimension and manage your thoughts in every moment. These tools have helped thousands of students around the world. Now Jim and Roxane are sharing them with you, so that you too can evolve your consciousness and move gracefully and joyfully into these higher vibrational realms. The 3rd dimension is going away, but we are at the beginning of a new way of life, not the end. Each of us must awaken now. Each must make the shift within. It’s time to release 'who you are not' and remember who you really are.

masteringalchemy.com

baddbob
16th February 2013, 17:15
Grandma C talks about this also stating that the Indigo children already have this planted in there DNA. Sounds like a great book will have to check it out this spring for reading on the porch :)

Kristo
17th February 2013, 00:35
Thanks Camilo! Putting on my To Do list :)
Kris

foreverfan
17th February 2013, 01:45
masteringalchemy.com or was that divinecosmos.com?

JohnEAngel
17th February 2013, 04:29
i would love nothing more than to see the 3rd dimension crumble away. i was swept up into this notion for a period of time that it got to a point that i was intolerant of it. i despised our energy system and our transportation systems and the medical profession. they all seemed so antiquated. i have since accepted my role in this realm and am at peace within it. as far back as my child hood i seemed to have faint impressions, recollections of a time when i wasn't confined and limited to wherever my shoes could take me. when i was about 6 my parents took me and my older brother to see a TV clown personality at a shopping mall parking lot. we all were in a line to meet him as he passed out small packets of KoolAid. when it was my turn i looked at him and he was glowing. a light all around him. later in life i realized that i saw his aura. awakening is a continual process. when i thought previously that i had a high level of awareness i only realized at a later time that awareness, even though enlightening, was just a fraction of that same awareness now. development of the personality or ego and not the elimination of it should be the fundamental objective and purpose of 3rd density experience. when the ego can reflect and be in balance and harmony with the vital life force within, then we have shall the aspiration of ending the cycle of rebirth.

there are those who postulate that the earth experiment is at an end and that every living being will be kicked up another level when the time comes. i have absolutely no problem with that but something tells me that there are no free rides here and that the right to an existence without any illusions must be earned.

Wind
17th February 2013, 04:40
The time is close.

Sith73
17th February 2013, 13:33
3d as we know it is on its way out. When 4D happens it will forever change our world in a blink of an eye. The vibration of our earth is changing and so are we.

We need to let go of baggage and learn to forgive and love each other. Stop focusing on fear based things. For some of us that's harder than others. We are all on a different spiritual path and some people will not be ready for 4D and will cling to the old ways of 3d which will not be allowed to remain here.

Camilo
17th February 2013, 15:21
masteringalchemy.com or was that divinecosmos.com?

masteringalchemy.com